Sunday, November 21, 2010

In The Morning

Posted by IMers at 7:53 AM ,

7.30 am. I open my eyes. Dry mouth, I'm pissing. Noto Elena to me. What are you doing here? Want to cuddle; know I will not scold you for coming to my bed. She is happy with the outstanding control mates. My mother is dead. He needed this outstanding girl. He is happy to make me happy. Do not scold because I'm happy with the control mates. I'm going to piss drinking. The cat follows me. I go to my bed, hug and kiss. Radio sounds: string 100, bisbal, what horror. I turn off the radio.


7.40 am. And you have to jump out of bed. MC Ponte now have EF, Elena. For me I choose pants different from yesterday. I try the green that just put me in so fat before, almost two years without putting pod. woke again in your arms and woke up crying with joy, I swept over the face with your hands to follow love all day. I woke you, almost asleep, I wanted to say you do not know what, but shut up your mouth with my kisses and so spent many, many hours. When night fell, the moon rose and went out the window, what a beautiful thing when the light from the sky lit your face. I just put me in your arms, you wanted to tell me I do not know what, but shut up your mouth with my kisses, and so spent many, many hours. few days ago he doubted much of this I decided to post the draft to teach one's Calliope. I told him I liked the position as orthopedic these two up and the theme was of the famous dyke Chavela Vargas Ana Bell.


Weight weight loss diamond diamond anniversary ring and health insurance tips best windows Best Windows OS hdtv Best Selling HDTV dorm mini fridge Dorm Fridge home business Home Based Jewelry Business cell phone cell phone review gps best selling portable gps baby baby care tips and informations.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.