Monday, March 14, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:27 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Wholesale: Digital LED HD Billboards

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:54 AM PDT

If anybody is interested in outdoor advertising on billboards or digital LED billboards then check this out.

Recently I attended a convention where I secured a relationship with the largest manufacturer of outdoor LED displays. They come in 2 flavors: Regular, and HD. They are controlled via PC. (special interface card installed, along with software).

The benefits are that you can have like 6 or 10 ads going on 1 digital billboard, and digital LED billboards are real eye catchers.

Fox Sports South is starting to use live streaming data in the ATL area now.

Initially, cities were wary of these type of billboards, ever since they came out awhile ago. But now cities are BEGINNING to reverse their positions. As local cities are becoming more accepting, the Outdoor Advertising Assoc has published studies showing these do not raise the risks of accidents.

Infact, a major outdoor advertising company here in SoCal is moving forward to convert all of their outdoor billboards into these LED ones by May.

If anybody is interested in advertising outdoors in SoCal, or, if you are interested in getting Outdoor LED digital billboards going in your area, feel free to PM me. Cost vary widely based on size, and if its regular or HD.


Regular LED Digital Display - using 10 multicolor LEDs per square inch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmzU4pYdTss

HD LED Digital Display - using 16 multicolor LEDs per square inch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8SsLB82NE

[how to get 0.5$ - 2.0$ daily!] [no work!] [paypal]

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:47 AM PDT

Hey,
with that method you can make easy 0.5$ - 2.0$ DAILY!
Imagine if you have 10 accounts you can make 5.0$ - 20.0$!

I use the method only with one account but I'm already planing to use more accounts to get more money.

Payment proof:
h**p://img1.hidemyass.c*m/img/zkePD.jpg
attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafaafo


You see I get daily my 0.5$. If you make next 3 accounts on different websites you can make 2.0$

How much I must daily work?
Only 30 seconds for every 0.5$-account.

Is this a blackhat method?
Yes BUT they will never notice of that! (it's a win win method)

Hey guys I'm sharing my methods now only for FREE only on BHW! I got a infraction on M'M'D only because I shared MY GREAT method with referal links - So piss of on M'M'D :).


Download:
h**p://f*les*nic.c*m/file/228547662
attaaaafiaaaoaaaaoafaaf
Password: freemoneydaily

Have fun!

BHW problem

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:38 AM PDT

I keep getting page cannot be displayed and timeouts error messages frequently. Anybody getting the same.

What can I do?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:28 AM PDT

I was hired by a company to register them with all the major social networks and establish the profiles for each. I was also given the task of registering with some affiliate networks to start placing advertisement up. I did everything I was told to do and he was supposed to pay me for it. It has been 2 months since I completed the assignment and have received no payment. He does not remember that he gave me ftp access to website to put the ads up. He gets around 3-4000 uniques a day and I was wondering if there was some way that I could get my money from him without him knowing about it. Any suggestions??

Covering my ass

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:25 AM PDT

Hey guys.

I'm involved in the branding of a really sweet social bot, but I'm worried about the legality of the situation.

Both the bot creator and I live in the states and this particular social network is known to be VERY cut-throat.


How do we protect our asses?

Do I need a NM LLC? An offshore corp + bank account?

Offshore hosting?

I know a lot of you guys have experience with this sort of thing. We're both pretty young and getting in trouble is the last thing on our minds.

Thanks in advance.

Newb Questions

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:23 AM PDT

As a vendor with product to sell, how do Affiliate Networks like Odigger.com, NeverBlue, PayDotCom make money?

Do they take a percentage of the money that I would normally pay to the affiliate advertiser?

Mail my ready-made offer to your list, get 50% profits

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:22 AM PDT

I just want some people to mail out my offer to their list, its an IM product. You will get 50% of all profits. its a simple ebook. converted on my list fairly well.
PM me for more details, I want to send today or tomorrow for quick profits.
first 20 sold goes for $47 then after that its $97 so you will get $47 for every 2 sales, or $47 for every sale after the total sales is over 20.

instant pay via paypal

Importance of different VPS

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:07 AM PDT

Hello all,

Many of you ask about setting up VPS as SMTP's. How to do it, where to do it, and why to do it.

I'm going to share an example that I just encountered again, and many of you have or will as well.

Some like to rent a VPS and setup 5 IPs+ on a single block. I personally don't like to do this as there is a big risk to be taken. If someone has had that IP in the past and used it to mail, and abused that IP, you just dropped a bit of cash into a block of IPs that won't give you anything in return.

I rented a VPS with 2 IPs - after checking these two, I realized that the IP had hit 11 Spam Traps, and horrible delivery score - sender score. Automatically, this VPS is garbage.

Imagine if I had dumped more money into acquiring 10 IPs in that range?

Because I have a variety of different VPS on different providers around the world - it's really easy for me to dump that VPS and not use it. I might have lost a few bucks for that month. But I don't lose time in setting everything up again from scratch and losing all that money.

My advice - look for some deals on cheap VPS - around $5 each VPS without cPanel. Don't buy too many IPs for each VPS just in case.

Never put all your eggs in one basket!!!

If you need help setting up SMTPs without cPanel, let me know.

This is more of an advice post, than a tutorial. :)

Stealing CB Links from Spammers

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:38 AM PDT

I have a wordpress based website that is heavily spammed but has high traffic. Occasionally the spam contains a clickbank affiliate ID. Rather than delete the spam would it be possible for me to identify the links in the database and add my own ID?

I don't condone stealing someones affiliate income but the alternative is to delete the posts and comments.

A WP plugin that does this would be a great idea!

ALL successful people please enter this thread

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:36 AM PDT

I know im not the only one but it seems like everyone is finding a way to succeed but me. Is there anyone here willing to coach/guide me through there success step by step and help me until Im successful as well? Your help would be truly appreciated, and if I do succeed I promise to return the love by mentoring others who are in my position because its a terrible feeling when your trying everything you can and it all fails. :(

PS. I know of people who are willing to coach me but for a price, and money is something I really dont have so if your NOT charging please send me a pm, thanks .

Google Places Help

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:36 AM PDT

Hey guys

Can anyone tell me how to setup Google Places so that it's fully optimised for certain keywords?

Is there anything that I can download that will show me how to do this?

Thanks

Profile Link still need?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:27 AM PDT

guys I knew from personal experience that the blog comments are dead and do not help most in the ranking with the new google algorithm...

if you really want to put comments on blogs must be done only on pages that are PR3 or higher

the forum profile links backlink still need to increase ranking?

Thanks

Hello everyone

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:20 AM PDT

My name is Sara I reside in Kansas city working as a freelance graphic design artist. I cannot wait to explore and get to know more members in this sight...because I like what I see :D. I have a goofy sarcastic side. It keeps the boredom and monotony away on the occasions i have to program. I more than happy to share my knowledge, all you have to do is ask. Cheers. :newangel:

Craigslist JV - Your Method, Our Postings

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:08 AM PDT

Please let me know if you are interested in a CL JV. I have people that are able to post in every section except for the Jobs section. This is for you in case you have a profitable campaign but are getting flagged or can't manage to post enough ads.

This is only for people that already have a profitable/proven method. So do not try to PM me with outdated and non working methods. Thanks.

Free Google Adwords Voucher - $75

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 10:05 AM PDT

As usual:

Quote:

This action applies only to new Google AdWords customers with a billing address in the United States or Canada. Only one promotional code per customer.
Code:

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/yourbusiness/

I have adsense keywords

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:58 AM PDT

I have two adsense keywords with high exact search volume (USA) and high cpc. The niche is telecommunication, competition is easily beatable, I am ready to help you in dominating first place of ranking in Google if you get interested in these keywords. If you get interested please ad me in skype. ID: barmalei1784

Web 2.0 Backlink Keyword Focus

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:55 AM PDT

Hey guys...

When you make your web 2.0 properties to link to your money site, do you focus on 1 keyword per property? Or do you focus on a number of different keywords per property?

Say your money site was about "dog sitting business"

Would you have 1 W2 properity focus on 1 keyword (dog sitting business equipment) and keep pounding out articles that revolved around that? All pointing to the particular pages of your money on "dog sitting equipment"

Or would you have 1 W2 property focus on a number of different keywords all pointing to different areas of your money site (dog sitting business equipment, dog sitting business plan, dog sitting business funding)

I've heard differing opinion on this...

Some say to have your W2 revolved around 1 phrase, then build more W2's revolving around your other phrases, then backlink to them revolving around that one particular phrase.

Then I hear other people saying how each particular W2 should focus on a number of different keywords.

So confused... :confused:

Mail Mascot has a new Host

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:34 AM PDT

Mail Mascot has been going through ownership changes lately and it was extremely difficult to find a host that

1. Knew what Mail Mascot is
2. Knows that Spamhaus considers it a spamware
3. Won't shut it down when Spamhaus sends them an email.

Such a server has been located and we are in the process of contractual agreements. The unofficial statement is that the d/c will have the server ready no later than tomorrow, but they are a supporter of this community and they are aware of the issues with license verification and are working to get it activated as fast as possible.

The domain is currently awaiting transfer to the new owner and there is an alternative ccTLD url being used to avoid ICANN disputes. It seems the new owner is working diligently...

neteller/moneybookers mastercard

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:22 AM PDT

what documents and id proof do they need to confirm your identity?

Can autoblog's content pure from feeds?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:20 AM PDT

New domain,need 100% unique content at first.
After that, can we just use rss feeds for the content?

clickbank help?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:15 AM PDT

Hey all,
Im trying to use clickbank these days; got fedup with Adsense but im wondering that when my referals use the link i give give them which is a shortened url for my hop link they can still see my referal ID... how can i hide it so that they can only see the shortened url?

thanks

trouble posting ads, what to do?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:58 AM PDT

Hello,

I finally got my mailing system to work thanks to this forum. It allready made me 250E :)

Anyway, now I must post ads to alot of different sites. I use tor mostly to post to the most sites. But now there are 2 different sites that having trouble posting the ads ( sucks since those are the best sites )

anyway, with tor it still says my IP is blocked. I also have a stick ( different connection with a few different IP's ) this worked first but now it also says my IP is blocked, even when I buy a new prepaid card for the stick with new IP's

I have no idea how this comes, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should do so I can post ads again.

wordpress seo

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:57 AM PDT

hi
plz i want to know what is the best seo plugins for wordpress
thanks

clickbank bans for spam?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:55 AM PDT

OK so we all know that Clickbank doesnt care were we get our traffic and sales from; but im wondering if I go lets say and spam blogs with blogs comment and someone reports my hop link; will it affect my clickbank account?

cheers

Anyone please tell me quick backlink index technique

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:54 AM PDT

Hope u all understand my query by reading thread title.

If you know the way please help me...

I buy 5000 backlink from fiverr but automatically indexed only 40.

how i index those high pr backlinked page?

Clickbank and automated article submission

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:54 AM PDT

Hi buddies,
I used to write articles, submit them manually and backlink the crap out of them with SB.
I was wondering is anyone had any succes with submitting their articles pushing products with AMR for example?
I realize that this may not be the best time to do this with the Google update and all but I am still wondering.
Anyone?

Regards,
Mark

Adsense on WPn good idea for my ranking?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:46 AM PDT

Hey I have a wp that Ive recently set up about 3 weeks ago, I am currently making roughly 100/day with cpa but is not directly on tha wp. anyways I am roughly getting 2000 visit/day Searches with 75% UV.

My site is ranking #1 for 2 keywords.

Do you think its a good idea to put some adsense on it?

Possible New Quake In Japan

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:37 AM PDT

"Well, I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but it appears the triple plate junction southeast of Japan has activated with a critical quake right on it, which I have circled in black:

Read more at

abovetopsecret . c o m /forum/thread673699/pg1

Exposed to Radiation? Read this book

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:27 AM PDT

For those in Japan who run the risk of being exposed to radiation, or for anyone who knows someone in Japan, this is the best book out there on dealing with the effects of exposure.

Not only that, but it was written with the intent of being given away for free.

med iafire /?2r9zkksa40fkhw5

What's the best affiliate story

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:23 AM PDT

Hi,

What do you think is the best affiliate story, I am looking to explain to people the power of affiliate marketing with some "sexy" stories.

I don't mean an affiliate who made a lot of money but more like famous campaign who used affiliates or something like that.

For example the "milion dollar homepage" was a famous "sexy" story if I wanted to explain about internet viral marketing.

Thanks

How much would you pay?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:10 AM PDT

How much would you pay for:

PR8 - 8
PR7 - 15
PR6 - 54
PR5 - 39
PR4 - 27
PR3 - 9

Amount of backlinks and PR, all do follow. This is not for a service that I'm thinking about starting, I'm just making sure his quoted price is fair.

How to make money with Facebook Fanpage with +420k fans

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:09 AM PDT

Hi guys,

I have a facebook fanpage with +420k fans and growing rapidly but I have never tried to monetize it with marketing any products etc...

The fanpage is in the Music Niche, how would I be able to market it to make some cash out of it.

The fanpage is very active and most of the members are from USA...

I would appreciate if you could give me some tips on how to make money with this fanpage?

Bot Purchased Now WTF?!

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:44 AM PDT

Hey guys,
I just recently purchased a Youtube bot and if some of you have not seen the announcements being made Youtube has changed their view counter which in turn made the bot useless. I emailed the company about it and they will not refund my money, is there anything I can do besides spread shit about their site that they have a useless bot or just wait for them to finally figure out a way around the new Youtube counter?

Thanks

Question Regarding Posting to Autoapprove Lists

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:40 AM PDT

Say for instance I have a huge auto approve list(100k+ URLS) and there are ALOT of duplicate domains/urls all in the same list.

For example:

domaina.com/blue-widgets
domaina.com/red-widgets
domaina.com/green-widgets

Is it best practice to use the split duplicate domain function of scrapebox and split these duplicates down into individual lists for posting? Or can I just keep these different urls with a duplicate domain in the same list and post to them without regard?

I'm thinking it might be better to split the list down, but then you run into the problem of having really big lists and there being multiple duplicates(40+) in the same list. Then it would become really time consuming to split the list down.

Any advice on this?

How to Batch Edit PLR Text Articles?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:40 AM PDT

Hi. I saw this question asked before on this forum but I can't find it or the answer so please forgive me if this is a repeat. Here is my question.

I have thousands of PLR articles and the tools to "drip feed" them into my blogs. The problem is that nearly ALL the text articles are in a format that is useless to me unless I go in and manually edit each and every one of them.

I"m sure most of you have seen this before. The article looks something like this:

Tittle:
"Article Title"

Word count:
"some Number"

Summary:
"blablahblah..."

Body:
"start of article"

Now before I can bulk upload these I have to edit out ALL that garbage from each article so it just looks like this:

"article Title"
"start of article"

I heard there was a tool that lets you go into a folder where all your articles are and batch edit all that stuff out. I am DESPERATE for that tool. Please advise.

Google on brands

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:27 AM PDT

What do you guys think?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:05 AM PDT

I have a website that ranks well for a specific niche.

I used a content locker last time I marketed the niche, but because of the demographic it didn't convert as well as I would of liked. However, I ranked low and used mainly small, manual FB posts.

What the users go to the website for is presented directly on the page after the content locker currently. However, I am thinking about bundling into a folder and using a PPD service.

I'm just wondering what you guys think about this and what your recommendation for a PPD network would be. Would prefer it to not be malware :P

Thanks in advance!

[WTB] Status updates on large fan pages or batch runs.

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:59 AM PDT

Hi There,

I need to buy status updates on large fan pages or batch runs on applications.

Please let me know (via PM) your fanpage url, size, subject and price per update or app id and cost per batch run.

Cheers :D

wordpress auto social bookmarking

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:52 AM PDT

for my website tried "auto social poster""network builder" and onlywire


I have dozens of post daily

what will be good method to bookmark automatically

interspire bounces

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:40 AM PDT

im currently using a dedicated smtp server from a guy to mail using interspire. Im getting tons of bounces...like 50%. As many of you know, many of the bounces are relay errors and blocked for content, etc. I am trying to export only the ones that are from invalid email addresses. This way i can add them to my suppression list which i do on my desktop using send safe. Does anybody know how to export an entire bounce list with details included, not just a list of addresses. I would like to do all the bounces, but per list would work fine....but i need the bounce reason attached. Thanks guys

How much are you making from AC?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:35 AM PDT

Hey everyone just wondering how much people are making on AC? I've been doing it for a while and am making a little money. Just wondering how other people are doing. Also want to say BHW ROCKS!!! Been here a while reading the posts and love the info the users on here provide.

How to monetize adult site with ~2500 Unique Visitors p/day

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:15 AM PDT

I need some tips on how to monetize 2500 unique visitors p/day on my adult website, i already tried a few things but no luck so far.

Im willing to share a % of the money i make.

DNS List Addition Request

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:01 AM PDT

I am about to launch a new CB product and I already have a thread here for Inviting affiliates, I got decent response from affiliates.

How do I get my product in the DNS list?? The name of the product is Adsense Assassin

Hope any moderator here will be able to help me out on this :)

Thanks in advance :)

200 page Mini authority site (as first project over ambitious) ?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 05:58 AM PDT

After reading the Xfactor ebook I was inspired to create a micro niche mini authority site, After doing some key word research I chose on a physical product which has roughly 600,000 local monthly broad searches.

The exact local domain is available and after going through all of the categories and sub categories it looks easy to dominate, with some decent traffic.

18 categories (this was purely accidental lol)
170 sub catagories

I have given my self an estimated 3-5 months to complete before I have it go live (only because this is my first project and I hope to make it top shelf quality) not to mention I wont be out sourcing.

Over ambitious?

Easy Adsense Earning by using "Dublin core Technology"

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 05:57 AM PDT

Hi friends, I am looking for an adsense expert and one was found. A so called google ex employee, who knows all secrets...He is using the "Dublin core Technology". Who knows more about this?
THX

looking for reveal script

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 05:53 AM PDT

im looking for something similar to the three step script

1: like the page to reveal step 2
2: share the page to reveal step 3
3: and the the "gift" is reveal after sharing the website

You put it on a external website and promote the external website.

Anyone can help??????

looking for theplace.bz

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 05:49 AM PDT

Hi, Anyone have theplace invite? I've been searching for it for a long time and I'd be very grateful for one. Thanks. Sincerely, Andy

[ASK]To install Bitnami or WAMP? Which is better?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 05:38 AM PDT

Just starting out blogging and i understand the plugin usage and flexibility of using self-hosted sites as compared to hosting it on wordpress.com

Just a newbie question.. which should i use, Bitnami or WAMP?

Is WAMP the preferred way to go for the long run? Or Bitnami is the way to go for a newbie?

Appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hey ho from UK :P

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 04:58 AM PDT

Lo, newb from the UK, been into SEO for over a year just haven't had much time to use many methods as my previous employer (SEO company) basically did nothing other than keyword domain with keyword rich content, now going solo :) \o/

Wish me luck!

How to hide your computer name?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 04:54 AM PDT

When sending email from your computer via smtp and using proxies, how to hide computer name? It will get blockages if your computer name is very specific like "Mike-5123gad212" or I will name my computer like: "PC", "Computer" so there will be thousands of computers with same name?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.