Thursday, March 17, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:33 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


New Clickbank Product in the "Ex Back" niche. Desperate Buyers = Easy Sales! 75%/Sales

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 06:26 PM PDT

Hey Blackhatters,

I just got my first Clickbank product approved and activated, and I am seeking affiliates who want to earn a whopping 75% commission from every $39.95 sale.

As you probably already know, the "Ex Back" niche is f*cking HOT! Virtually everyone who has been dumped or has had their hearts broken will do almost ANYTHING to solve their relationship problems, including some people even KILLING themselves (not that I condone it).

Not only that, but traffic is virtually unlimited. Why? Because people are born into this world EVERY DAY, and 95% of them will eventually break up with their lover and desperately seek help for a breakup that they just went through*.

What is so different about my product?


I spent weeks upon weeks creating this product, a 180 page ebook that doesn't read like it was written by someone from DP, and covers in GREATER DETAIL of most peoples problems than the competition.

Also, after I get my investment back, I will be working on creating new bonuses and video upsales that not only add value and reduce refunds, but also puts MORE money in your pockets.

What does this mean?

It means that you stuff your pockets with $27 per sale while helping people get their ex back at the same time!

I will be split testing the landing page regularly, and adding new tools into the affiliate area to help you guys in making sales. It is a new product so I don't have any statistics yet, but I will be doing my best to make sure my affiliates are being taken care of.

Let me know what you guys think of the landing page.

Anyways,

Sales Page:
Code:

http://exbacksolution.com
Affiliate Page:
Code:

http://exbacksolution.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=13
Hoplink:
Code:

http://YOURID.exbackfix.hop.clickbank.net

*I pulled that number out of my a$$

When to open the gates?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 06:06 PM PDT

Hi all,

So I'm starting a 'real' blog. Real content to be read by real humans.

I may sprinkle some ads in there to monetize it.

So my question is this: I have a 6 articles written (by me as it is based on my opinion) and writing more ever day.

At what point should I start sending traffic to it? To be clear, how much content should I have written before I open the gates?

I don't want the site to seem sparse, but as most of the content is about current events/pop culture. I don't want it to go stale.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

i have a bitch to get off my chest

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 06:05 PM PDT

As of recently I here so much negative shit about helping and giving away stuff for whatever reason.It make it hard to keep helping when everyone is so jaded.I do what I do for reasons that are simple.It makes me feel good to help out people.I thank everyone who likes the things I do.As for the detractors if you do not like it then just keep it to yourself.I know that this is just me venting my frustrations with the last few weeks so thanks for letting me have a way to vent and get rid of this overwhelming feeling to stop helping . really this is just a way for me to let go of things that are on my nerves right now
Thanks

Dizz

Page Source Search

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:46 PM PDT

Does anyone know a way to search the source code of web pages, for example to find where the same adsense code or analytics code is used?
Thanks

Interspire- Hitting the inbox.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:43 PM PDT

I have been sending tests to some of my own emails and i am hitting the junk box every time. My ip is fresh and exclusive with my vps. I would like some advice on hitting the inbox. My list is small and i would like to figure this out before it grows.

Things i have tried.

Html/Text with and without links.
Plain text email with and without links.

forget godaddy

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:43 PM PDT

there's thousands of small, poorly staffed hosting companies out there just waiting for you to send your mail from. I'm bulking hundreds of thousands daily out of these tiny, mom & pop hosts that don't monitor anything. the guys don't have a CLUE. i'm growing a huge snowshoe and it's built on these tiny hosts. most don't have any sort of way of detecting that you're sending email from them. it's a license to bulk whatever i want and I don't have giant hosts like godaddy breathing down my neck. :D

<AUTO-REPLY> : You must login to enterprise client. aka AIM is Gay

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:36 PM PDT

Always hated AIM but since some people don't use anything other than this I'm stuck with using it every now and then. My problem right now is that for the past two, maybe three days I can't talk to anyone because I keep getting this gay message "<AUTO-REPLY> : You must login to enterprise client." which never previously appeared. I am using Pidgin, tried with other programs too, but no luck whatsoever. Anyone know what this bullshit is? Oh and I searched G, found one or two things but no solution...

Is this idea a online jackpot I found?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:28 PM PDT

I just saw a youtube video from some one singin very funny and this person has got 5 videos on youtube uploaded on 15 -16 march and some have 300k vieuws already and some from 16 march having 16k vieuws. All the videos containing her name. Now My idea is to make a website with here name and use all here keywords. Because it doesnt excist already an exact match domain with this persons name. So the plan is to make the website wordpress blog with this persons yotube videos and name. I see potential in google visitors to my site in this case. Thats going to be all dedicated to this person. Is this infringing some laws? And how could I monetize this page if its getting lots of visitors? Thanks in advance.

Onsite SEO success! Never underestimate onsite SEO.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:24 PM PDT

Hey all,

Just thought i'd like to let you guys know of something I discovered today.

NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF ONSITE SEO.

Sorry for the caps, that was more or less a reminder to myself. ;)

The story: back about a few months ago I came across kind of a cool niche (17k per month search volume) and relatively low competition. I made a half-assed static site with about 3 pages. Wrote some sales copy, did a article blast and some SB runs. Blasted about 10k worth of shitty links really quickly. I was a bit strapped for time which is why I didn't spend more time on it.

Site sat down at page 30+ on the SERPS for about 4+ weeks.

I then decided to give this site a little love and see what I can do last week.

I moved it over to wordpress, installed the following wordpress plugins: SEO search terms, All-in-one SEO pack, Privacy Policy, XML sitemap, Sexybookmarks, WP-o-Matic and threw up a terms and conditions page with a generator (found here http://www.bennadel.com/coldfusion/p...-generator.htm)

Set wp-o-matic to scrape an rss feed related to my niche once a day and post about 3 articles (wp-o-matic is an autoblogging plugin) and basically forgot about it until I checked my rankings today.

My site moved all the way from #300+ all the way to #26 with no offsite SEO!

I just about shit my pants.

Anyway, just would like to remind everyone that onsite SEO is pretty darn important. For awhile there I came from the school of thought that onsite SEO helps, but really it's the backlinks that are king -- and although that might be true, onsite SEO will definitely help you achieve those higher rankings with much more ease.

Lemming out.

leadbolt is scam stole my $2500

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:22 PM PDT

i have a site abuse by someone and leadbolt email me

Reason: Abuse has been reported.
Message: Abuse has been reported.

This suspension only applies to the content unlocker mentioned above and will not impact the other content unlocker's registered with your account.

What should you do after receiving this email?
1. Please read the reason and message carefully regarding why this content unlocker was suspended.
2. Ensure you have read all relevant FAQ's in the Help section.
3. If this issue can be resolved, please make the necessary adjustments and resubmit the content unlocker for approval.



Regards,
The LeadBolt Team.

then i can't log in my account and they look into my site and said i need to clean up the FREE word from my site.then i cleaned up the word later to tell me to wait for time to see and now I've been told I cheated LEAD .my account last almost half a year work well and now said i cheated LEAD .i didn't get my payment last month
leadbolt is scam now !!!!

Emailer Service - Not sure whether to believe it or not

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:12 PM PDT

Theres an email service which will emails the purchased amount of "opt-in" emails they have. They are targeted emails as well.

Site:
Code:

http://www.directoptinlist.com/orderoptions.htm
anybody did work with them before? I'm tempted since i can't mail out my list because this mailer program doesn't work and i need to make money fast.

Desperate for some advice on mailing...

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:58 PM PDT

I'm not a newbie i've been in and out of this game for a couple years now. I basically am getting cl leads about 2k per day and need to send them multiple responses. I was using easy autoresponder with HG hosting for my SMTP and i've been running into a problem as of late. Everytime I'm sending out mails I keep getting this "malerdamon" response back. The mails are just bouncing right back.

I am using socks proxies form proxylist.co and they seem to be working fine with those proxies. I'm just not sure what I am doing wrong or if I need to do something else.

I've tried to make multiple HG accounts and still get the problem. The content I am using I was in boxing 90% with for months so I'm running out of ideas of what I should be doing differently.

If anyone can shed some light on this, i'd appreciate it.

thanks :)

If you live in Miami!

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:50 PM PDT

We go out get a table at a hot southbeach club a couple times a week.
Any fellow blackhaters down to join send me a message.

I am also planning a meet up at my place bbq pool, bitches etc. oh yea and money talk

I'm using some other guy's Scrapebox license lol

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:37 PM PDT

well I bought scrapebox and ordered a VPS. I installed scrapebox on the VPS and for some reason the license was already activated to some dude. I couldn't find the option to remove license so I just used the current licensce. if anyone wants to tell me how to remove the current license then yeah :)

Best video sites for backlinks?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:33 PM PDT

What are the best video sites that I can upload a video to, and stick my link in the discreption box? Im not looking for traffic, just a backlink. So far I got a video on youtube, looking for about 5 more quality sites.

Any programmers/hackers/thinkers want to try to pwn Wall St.?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:32 PM PDT

Looking for some people to form a group to look for exploitable patterns in the stock market (or any market). PM if interested, I would bet money that most people on this forum are smarter than billionaire hedge fund managers....

PPV and PPC

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:31 PM PDT

PPv is very popular right now but is PPV the good choice of paid traffic to promote CPA offers? How about PPC? Is PPV better than PPC? Coz i still making a loss promoting CPA offers with ppv.

Need advice...

need tax advice about 1099s willing to pay

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:27 PM PDT

I need a tax professional to help me submit 1099s from two different companies. As well as a schedule C. Am willing to pay and hopefully find some one to build a business relationship with.

feel free to post below or PM me

Twitter Viral App that Makes them ReTweet???

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:22 PM PDT

hey is there an app/tool that when they click on your tweets link it shows that they have to retweet in order to access the offer (free report etc)? i think ive seen this somewhere. if you have this or know where you can get it, please post or pm, thanks
R

15,000 visitors/day =$?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:08 PM PDT

hello ,
I found a website about forex trading, financial information.Website having about 15,000 unique visitors per day.I have opportunity advertise clickbank product on that website front page, on leaderboard. The product is about forex trading system with gravity 140 and avg sale 15$. I want your opinion about how much I can earn per day (approximately).Maybe you could recommend product you know for more profit.
Thank you

Adsense program to click ads.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 04:00 PM PDT

Where can i find a software that use proxy and click on adsense ads?

Please stop with the stupid thing like: BAN. I am asking this, please answer only =)

How to collect the URL's of all of your backlinks?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 03:54 PM PDT

How do you collect the urls of all of your backlinks?
Not just indexed ones, but all of them?

Is GreenDot anonymous?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 03:34 PM PDT

Hey,

I am in need of an anonymous ATM card. I understand that GreenDot requires a SSN, but the cashier at wallgreens said that what they sell is a temporary card. You will then have to send in paperwork to GreenDot with your SSN. How does this temporary card work? Can people still transfer money into your temporary card, or does it not work until they verify you.

If greendot does not work in the manner I intend does anyone know of any other anonymous ATM services?

How about paying a homeless man to get a card under his name. Is this technically illegal? After all he's the one providing the info so I am not "stealing" anyones identity

Question about results in google

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 03:15 PM PDT

What is it called when you can see many option under a site in google ?

For example if you goto google and type adobe under adobe.com you can see downloads , download adobe reader etc.

What is that called and how can I get that for my site ?

Was Your IP Ever Banned by Twitter?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 03:06 PM PDT

Hi
Just as the title says - I'm NOT talking about accounts I'm talking about your IP. I've read so many difference views - pls only post personal experience...

Thanx

Proxy question (home computer)

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:46 PM PDT

Hello guys,

I have proxies, and private proxies and stuff but I still surf with my regular IP and my software runs with the same one...

What software do you recommend for me to get in order to surf the web anonymous and software that I'm using to "go" to the web over the proxies as well?

I imagine it this way. I fire up that software, it runs at the background, everything that goes on the web goes trough it and proxies that I've set up on it.

Any recommendations? Free or paid or "paid"?

Thank you very much for answering!

{{HOW}} do i get approved for adwords?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:44 PM PDT

I have an adwords account with about $130 worth in it.
Its actually the only money I have at this unfortunate moment.

I launch campaigns and put ads up for good keywords but they keep disapproving my ads and campaigns multiple times for different affiliate products I intended to promote.

does anybody know what needs to be done to not get my ads approved?

also any hints on increasing quality score would be helpful.

thanks

[req] yahoo answers bot

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:42 PM PDT

Hello community!

First I want to say, I already maked my home work and I already know the sh*t programs out there, and actualy I learned that in the bad way... So please don't say things you don't know.

I am looking for a YAHOO ANSWERS BOT that works fine now and have a good programmer working on it for updates or support. that software should allow private proxies and spin answers.


Anyone actualy using some tool like this?
I know if there are some tool that works like charm maybe not many people will share it so please past a reply here or send me a PM.



Thanks...

hfcorreia

Happy St. Patty's day

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:41 PM PDT

Hey,

Happy St. Patricks day from Amanda and I... We just want to thank everyone that has made us successful and although we have made mistakes, we are trying 100% to get everything right.

Thanks

Jason and Amanda

P.S.- REMEMBER TO WEAR GREEN!!!

Is FaecbookBlasterPro the best tool to manage 100+ FB Fanpages & Profile accounts?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:41 PM PDT

Hey folks

Been reading the FB threads on a few forums and tons of threads. starting to get confused by all the "great software" out there.

Anyone using FBP? Any other recommended software?

Business Proposal For Posters.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:36 PM PDT

I make alot of PVAs everyday , I need someone to accept a business proposal, I need someone to post ads for and in return I'll give you free pvas.

I want someone who can post in all sections, job section is a must, I need 50 posts minimum everyday for job section or any section I want. After completing my project daily you can use those pvas for yourself, I can give you new set of pvas everyday.

Only contact if you have experience in posting, and this is long-term partnership.

My contact info is added to my profile you can add me for further discussion on this .

Thanks.

Does anyone know about this Localizer Method Course?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Course is by Tony Zayas, Jorg Schmidt and Jeff "Herschy" Schwerdt s. They promote their course to create sites with their software, get them ranked, and then lease them out to local businesses. Any thoughts , opinions, or referrals would be greatly appreciated as the course sells for 2K. thanks

My journey to make money online.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Hi everyone. I will log my journey of making money online. I started in January 2011 when I discovered BHW and learn about SEO and other things related to IM.

First I bought a domain and tried to make a micro niche site, I put adsense on it. I made a few bucks from it, then I made a new one and that is giving me a constant $1 or more per day. Later I bought Scrapebox, private proxies, themes and other stuff that were worthless. Doing some link building and learning more things in the way.

I gained like $300 to paypal from selling Auto Approve lists of 100.000 urls, I just hoped I could have sell more. And from that I bought Bookmarking Demon, Backlink Parser and some domains. And planning to buy in the future: WP-Robot and Tweet Attacks Pro (using free version now).

I currently have:
3 Micro Niche Sites (will make autoblog)
4 Empty domains (will transform to autoblogs)
Total: 7 domains

Now my current strategy will focus on these micro niche sites and autoblogs, these auto blogs will have a premium theme, a logo and try to not look spammy or full with ads so people will really like them and follow them on twitter. Let´s see how it goes.

My current stats totals:
March 17
Adsense: $35.19
Paypal: $38.30 (will use it to buy .info domains)
Amazon: $0
Clickbank: $67.49
-------------
Total: $140.98

And want last thing, I WANT TO MAKE MONEY AND I WILL. You have to trust in what you are doing then it will become a reality. Have a nice day BHW.

facebook trying to become god

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:22 PM PDT

you see the new add facebook as homepage??? wtf? bastards, we definetely need to spam them big time. who agrees?

Warning: Before You Use AMR, Think about This...

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:18 PM PDT

I have just found out that AMR shares all the links you import into the directory list with all other users. You may think this is a good thing but I believe it will end in the ultimate downfall of the software, as directories get spammed to death in pretty short time. To all AMR users, I do NOT want your links. I will get my own, you get your own. That way it remains private and increases the lifespan of the software significantly. I don't want your Xrumer linkslists, just as I don't want you to have mine. I bet we both worked hard for them and for Vince aka Sniper to profit from that using paying users' hard work and money is fundamentally WRONG. Botmaster and Sweetfunny have done very, very well with their software and they have rightly seen no need to hijack other people's work against their will for their own gain.

I am currently looking for alternatives to AMR which can submit to the same number of platforms. Does anyone have any ideas?

Please find below the letter I sent to Sniper.


--------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Vince,

It has recently come to my attention that AMR is sharing the personal lists we import into AMR, and adding them to the default list for all other users to share. This will result, I believe, in the end of this program since sooner or later all directories will be spammed to death. I have paid for the software myself and I did not expect my own lists to be used and given to other users without my consent. It costs a lot of time, money and effort to harvest large lists and I request you to give paying users the OPTION of whether to donate their lists to the cloud database or to keep the lists private, which is their right.

Please get back to me at the soonest as I will not be using AMR until this problem is fixed. I will also be notifying members of BHW to refrain from using your software until you fix the problem. It's really an unacceptable feature. If you want to add directories to your software, you harvest them yourself. You don't use other people's time, money and effort to take as credit to your software and ruin their hard work. We have all paid for your software so we don't owe you anything.

Yours Sincerely,

James

20% Commission offered?- how can i market this?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:17 PM PDT

Hi guys I need some ideas on how to get things off the ground....

My company specialize in video spokespersons and I have made my prices EXTREMELY competitive and offering 20% in commission how can i get people to promote it and also make money?

this would be an amazing upsell for web designers, marketers etc...

I am just stock on getting them to sell it or offer it and we do the sales process.

thanks

Researched Chemicals supplier

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:13 PM PDT

Im looking for safe wholesale Research Chemicals supplier! Specially need to find

Ethylone
Kemiical name 2-ethylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propan-1-one
CAS Number: 61-00-7

also this chemicals are interesting: 4-MEC, 4-FMA, 3,4-DMMC, buphedrone, 4-HO-MET, MDAI, 4-EMC

How to find a list of keyword related forums?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:11 PM PDT

Hi BHW,

I was wondering if anyone has a method to scrape 1000s of keyword related forums fast? I hope someone can help me. (I used the search button, did not find anything).

Thanks

super moon

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 02:05 PM PDT

Problem with Tweetattacks

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:51 PM PDT

It's set to unfollow those I followed at least 3 days ago and keeps unfollowing people I followed 3 minutes ago. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?
Thanks in advance.

Music Program.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:50 PM PDT

Anyone want to / or is promoting music programs ?

Whether you are an email marketer or facebook marketer, everything is allowed. Weekly payments.


Hit me up if interested, will provide all details.

Create a "resource page" with various links from sites in my niche? any juice in that?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:45 PM PDT

hey roomies!


my question;

If I create a sort of "resource" or "links" page, with about 20 or 30 links from different sites in my niche

and just put a brief write-up/synopsis about each site, does that translate
to any kind of juice in any way shape or form?

I never hear anyone doing this, and that may just be because it's plain
"dumb"! and a worthless tactic..but I don't know

BUT I wanted to ask you guys and find out!

your feedback is very much appreciated!
(this particular niche happens to be dating, but was curious in general about the question)


Hali~!:)

Facebook bot! to sell or not to sell?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:31 PM PDT

remove thread


Thanks

Eric (Mail Mascot) lets help him out. 'Save Eric'

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:27 PM PDT

Hello all Fellow Mail Mascot users,

Well our buddy Eric (Mail Mascot), who has been a long time and well respected member of BHW is in a bit-o-trouble!

So we need to show our support and help him with his legal fees, we need to “Save Eric”. All profits will be put towards his legal bills.

If any of you spent any time with him, you know how hard he worked and how diligent he was in making you successful in your campaigns. So If you want him to continue pumping out great software apps and making our lives a hell of a lot easier, then let's show the love.

So we've come up with a T-shirt of the likes of Save Ferris (Bueller) and will donate all profits of the sales to help him with his legal fees.

The will be ready to ship out March 25 but we are taking pre-orders now if you prefer, we've also only printed up a few of these so get em while you can.

Have a look here to see and or order your shirts - theshirtsale.com/proddetail.php?prod=SE-T10

Review Bot!!!

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:22 PM PDT

Hey Gents, OK so Ive been here for a while have learned some good stuff, so I have a question I cant find the answer to, I'm looking for a "Learning" review bot to post reviews about my site to my places account It will need to sign up for multiple email accounts (email account creator) in order to make multiple reviews.(or be able to have a preloaded list loaded. then sign up to review site and post a spun review and star it. Do it with the list of all input review sites Sign out then start again. Now I tried this with learning mode in scrape box no luck since it cant make and verify emails. maybe some one can write a working sick module for it and ill give ya some cash. any way thats what im interested in, it should review my listings in yahoo local, Google places, etc. If not im will to pay for some reviews to my Local listing, I dont have time right now. any ideas?

Desktop Mailing Possible?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 01:02 PM PDT

Here's my scenario: I want to email from my desktop using MS Outlook because I am mail merging into email.

I only need to send 100-400 an hour and I want them to respond directly to me. (No need to click a link or anything like that.)

I thought I was staying under the radar by doing 100 and hour on my old hosting co (HostMonster), but got shut down for complaints thereby violating TOS. I have switched to HostGator now.

I have cleaned the list for bounces using Bulk Email Verifier.

I'm really just trying to advertise a service, I'm not selling a product at all.

I have looked up and down this forum (awesome by the way), but I haven't found a solution that quite fits me.

Is Clickbank Ripping You Off?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 12:56 PM PDT

I came across interesting threads at Warrior Forum about seasoned CB affiliates not getting credited for sales. The threads can be found here:

Code:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/72713-clickbank-ripping-you-off-too.html
Code:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/73679-clickbank-really-ripping-us-off-i-did-some-testing-surprise.html
Code:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/62794-clickbank-ripping-affiliates-someone-filing-charges-against-clickbank.html
I recommend anyone who is a CB affiliate to READ those threads. The reason I bring this up is because I had been getting steady sales over the past couple of weeks but then all of sudden BAM same # hops same traffic 0 sales. One of the warrior members mentioned to that he had sent CB a support ticket stating that all of a sudden his sales had stopped. Guess what happened? Less than 24 hours later, his sales picked up again. Being that I was in the same situation, I decided to contact CB via a support ticket and say the same thing. Guess what happened? Less than 12 hours later BAM a sale shows up in my account. Is this coincidence? I think not. I don't want to get into a long winded discussion here. Just PLEASE read the warrior thread above if you've experienced a sudden drop in sales. It appears that CB has a way of activating and deactivating accounts at the drop of hat. Many CB affiliates have complained about drops in sales and then magically watch their sales resume. PLEASE THE THREADS ARE A MUST READ IF YOU ARE A CLICKBANK AFFILIATE. I look forward to your comments.

African Mango

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 12:51 PM PDT

Hey Guys,

Those of you who stay up on Health & Beauty have heard about the African Mango. Just like with ACAI, Dr. Oz has set this product up to explode. We now offer it in our program.

Black Hat Approved. :)

Any Market Samurai affiliates?

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 12:46 PM PDT

I'm about to buy the full version of MS, so does anyone want some free commission? :D

I want to sell your products.

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 12:33 PM PDT

I would like to sell your items on eBay. The items must be NO REPLICA or FAKE. 100% LEGAL and GENUINE.

MY EBAY INFORMATION: 11 years aged account:
Positive SELLER feedback: 384 positive
Negative feedback: NONE
Member Since: jul-14-99 in United States

MY PAYPAL INFO: 11 years – (PREMIER PAYPAL)

ATTENTION: I don’t want my account to get BANNED. So please only reputable/serious seller. You must provide fast shipment. “FAST SHIPPING + TRACKING NUMBER”. PLEASE PM and let me know your email/skype or MSN.. etc

thanks

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.