Sunday, September 25, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:56 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


What type of content/spinning do you use to blast?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 09:04 PM PDT

I'm tired of hiring unreliable workers and was wondering if anyone could share what type of spinning jobs they use to blast senuke and other programs...

Do you write an article and manually spin it?

Do you scrape articles and mash them together and auto spin?

Please share how you blast your content... only if it's helping your SERP

Thanks.

YouTube Videos and Wordpress

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:05 PM PDT

Would having youtube videos in your wordpress blog/site for micro niches help in SEO serps?

Do we need BMD if we have majic submitter or venom pro?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:04 PM PDT

Do we need BMD if we have majic submitter or venom pro?

Bongs from China

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:00 PM PDT

Anybody interested in becoming reseller of good looking bongs made in China?

We are a group of European guys living in Shanghai, China, we are all in the field of quality control.

Let me know your thoughts....

/J

Need $5 paypal - will pay back $7 within mins

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 07:56 PM PDT

Well, I've gotten myself stuck not being able to withdraw a substantial amount from an online game I work in until I pay the 9 dollar monthly service fee (sound stupid? you bet.) They won't take prepaid or walmart cards anymore so my only hope at this point is someone sending me $5, I'll be able to withdraw and send you back $7 within minutes. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Please post here or pm me to let me know. Thanx

Edit: Will include 2 CL pva's!

Making a stealth eBay account. problem... help?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 07:55 PM PDT

So I'm making a new stealth account but I got this:
--------
Confirm your identity by phone

Our automated system will call you and read a 4-digit PIN. You'll be asked to enter your PIN on the next page.
-----------

So what should I do? I don't know what triggered this since I've never had to do it before... maybe the name I used was used before or something. Everything is stealth, including the phone.

What should I do? This is a complete stealth account... should I use my phone number then remove it since a real cell phone number isn't that bad or should I just forget this one and try again?

And if I have to try again, any suggestions on avoiding this message?

Anyone know how to work this theme?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 07:45 PM PDT

Anyone know how to work this theme? It's like a f'n puzzle :(

HTML Code:

hxxp://www. ...yootheme.com/demo/themes/wordpress/2011/shelf

Would I get suspended?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 07:18 PM PDT

This is pretty much dropshipping but:

If I was to sale items off focalprice and dealextreme with +25% to +50% price on the site will I get suspended? I already found a few pictures of the items doing some searching. Now I just want to know if I will get suspended for selling them.

For Sellers Who Have Had Shipments Seized

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 07:17 PM PDT

Hi, I may have had a shipment seized. Those out there who have had shipments seized what happened if anything to you?

how can i get US register ebay account

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 07:08 PM PDT

i have high quality sex toys but not able to sell on ebay as my account is registered in Hong Kong, just wonder how can i get some US register ebay account?

Any idea of what charges I might face?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:53 PM PDT

Edit; i meant punishment for charges, lol.

So I have some ollld ass charges, like 3-4 years old. One is for assault, and will get thrown out when it gets to court, another for driving on a suspended license.
I skipped court for them both about 2 years ago, and I got popped last night for it, spent a few hours in jail, etc.

So I'm expecting to face the original charges, plus failure to appear. What's the worst/average that can happen with that? I'm not trying to go to jail, especially when I'm so close to cementing my business.

Mass delete pictures depending on res. ?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:47 PM PDT

If I have a folder with let's say 5000 pictures and I want to delete all the pictures except the ones with resolution 1440x990 for example, how can I do this ? Is there any script or a program or something ?

Manually it's horrible...

hello

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:37 PM PDT

Hello, I'm a new member :)

DHL Clearance Delay

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:29 PM PDT

This Is My tracking so far

Friday, September 23, 2011 Location Time

9 Processed for clearance at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:00


8 Clearance delay CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:00


7 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 01:49



Thursday, September 22, 2011 Location Time 6 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:21


5 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:02


4 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:24


3 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 05:10


2 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 05:05



Wednesday, September 21, 2011 Location Time
1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 20:08




IS It Seized?

yet another noob question

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:28 PM PDT

.net or .org?

thank you

Commission Junction Question

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:21 PM PDT

Lots of the companies I'm affiliated with have ugly banners. I was wondering if I could make my own banner and put their tracking link in it would it still work?

Thanks

Is it harder to rank a site post Panda??

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:06 PM PDT

Hey guys

I know the Panda update is a little old news now but has the Panda update made it harder to get a new site ranked?

Before I was able to buy a name, stick wordpress on it, out and article on it and boom, 2 or 3 days later it was picked up by the spiders and ranked.

Donesn't seem to be happening like that now a days. or at least for me anyone.

Anyone got any ideas??

cheers

IM Tools and Google TOS Breaches

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 06:02 PM PDT

I'm trying to get my head around how companies create software that obviously breach various parties terms of service, especially Google's, without being taken down.

A big example is ScrapeBox. As far as I can tell they are a legit company, with an office address. They have written software that obviously breaches the Google TOS, and I wouldn't exactly say they are flying under the radar. Every second IM'er knows what ScrapeBox is, so surely Google does too. If that is the case, why haven't they been taken down yet?

Here are the terms I am talking about:

"You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services."

Scrapebox is hardly the only example. There is Market Samurai, every content scraper around, every rank checker around, and more. Does the big G just not have time to deal with this kind of stuff, or do the software companies somehow pass blame down to the user. Something like 'You acknowledge that by using our tools you may be in breach of Google's TOS. If you choose to use our tool to scrape/check/whatever, you accept the responsibility associated with this ..."

I am building a tool that needs to be able to scrape Google. I don't want to go against the TOS, but every second IM tool out there must be in breach of this. So I guess the question is, how are they getting away with it?

[Get] 1000 Instant Forum posts on High PR Forums

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 05:58 PM PDT

As many of you know "247backlinks" is a dripfeed links service, actually they have changed their website to http://247backlinksDOTinfo/ so to celebrate this they are offering 1000 free links to new subscribers, you have a choice between blog comments, forum posts or High PR forum posts (not forum profiles), just choose forum posts and don't waste your credits with blog comments because you will end up with Zero live link. You will get your report in less then 5 minutes.
That's it and note that i am note affiliated with them.

How much could I sell a PR 5 domain for

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 05:30 PM PDT

I have two pr5 domains that I don't need, how much could I expect to get for them?

IM puts you at risk of serious family problems, illnesses, and even death.

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 05:21 PM PDT

It seems to me that there's a disproportionate of threads in the shitlist where the person being accused disappearing without completing what was paid for blames one of those things for the problem.

If you were to take it at face value there is enough of a sampling to determine that providing services must have a higher ratio of serious family problems, illnesses, and funerals occur at a very high frequency.

I don't mean to make light of serious problems, and for anyone that actually is dealing with things like that, I really feel for you.

But when things go wrong in a business deal and someone is reported in the shitlist, it's quite suspicious that over 90% of the time some such serious thing is claimed to be the cause.

I'm just sayin'.... :saeek:

Look if you screw up and don't do a service someone paid you for, don't come up with lame excuses like that. If it's bullshit then it's actually pretty offensive. If it's real then it really isn't an excuse for not doing the right thing and taking care of your customer now.

If you screw up for whatever reason, then be accountable for your actions. Give a refund or whatever else needs to be done to resolve the problem.

Looking for a PS3 Games affiliate program.

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:54 PM PDT

I need a program for PS3 Games that is not just a banner that redirects to a site. I am looking for something like Amazon's aff program but due to being banned from Amazon, I can't use them.

Already checked Best Buy. They use CJ and I'm banned from them too. =\

Any ideas?

Lululemon Wholesale!

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:50 PM PDT

Hi there,

I'm wholesaling a few Lululemon items.

Currently in stock are:
Scuba Hoodie in Tango Red and Grapeseed Purple
Scuba Hoodie Pillow Special Edition in Black
Groove Pants in Black
Groove Pants in Black/Toothpaste

Sizes 6 to 12 (S to XL)

PM me if interested

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-1.jpg (35.2 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-2.jpg (39.7 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-3.jpg (64.3 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-4.jpg (77.8 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-5.jpg (75.4 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-6.jpg (58.7 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-7.jpg (40.4 KB)
File Type: jpg ScubaBlack-8.jpg (52.0 KB)

Someone help!

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:49 PM PDT

I must have hit something on my keyboard some kind of lock or something but whenever I try to put in a question mark it gives me this É. LOL I know its amature but how do I change it back!

u2bviews viewer crashes

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Hi,

Since u2bviews don't have their own forum and I know it's developer is also on BHW, I therefore ask this question here.

I've installed the new u2bviews viewer program, but I can't get it working. I tried all the tips on their website and the program still crashes on startup!

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit....anyone got it working?

How come so many scammers

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:47 PM PDT

I have only been here for a few months so I dont know if is always been like this but it seems like every week someone is scamming someone here. And its not just newbies. It seems like some well respected people that have been here for a while that are going down for scams. It makes me wonder why such senior members need to scam to make a few bucks, like shouldnt they be making some decent cash since they apparently know so much...

I need 1000 - 1500 facebook accounts - HELP - price range?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:45 PM PDT

Hey guys/girls,

I'm new to all of this, and I'm having a hell of a time trying to create multiple FB accounts. Therefore, I want to know how much 1000-1500 FB accounts would be...? They don't need to have ANY friends - I'm not needing the FB accounts for marketing purposes, I need them to enter free product give-aways, etc.

PM me and let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Looking to start something

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:35 PM PDT

Hey, just introducing myself here. Im looking to start something maybe a JV to make some money over the next couple years...i have a lot of experience with ID's, computers, phones, and have access to a lot of materials. Thinking about maybe bookmaking...not really sure yet. If your interested in starting something with me, shoot me a pm.

finding sites with chatboxes on?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:30 PM PDT

how would i go about finding sites with chatboxes on, for example chatango or cbox ive found a few by typing random keywords then chatango at the end but surley theres gotta be a quick way of finding sites with chatboxes on it dosent have to be chatango tho :) help appreciated

What happened to the Email forum section?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 04:24 PM PDT

Nvm...

Which is more accurate, traffic travis or google adword keyword tool

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 03:56 PM PDT

For a certain keyword google is saying 5400 exact global monthly. Traffic travis is saying 2016 daily which is 60480 for 30 days. Big difference there. Which is right?

Eric Schmidt Interview Sept 2011: the next big leader will involve LOCAL, MOBILE & SOCIAL

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 03:54 PM PDT

interviewed by marc benioff (the CEO of salesforce.com) for just over an hour. one of the highlights for me were schmidts comments 'the next big leaders will come from a combination of local, mobile & social...'

in total, this is a 64 minute interview which can be watched in one viewing, although its broken down into 22 chapters.

well worth spending the time going through the whole video, or just simply cherry pick the chapters that interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDl5hb0XbfY

what's the secret to getting tons of friends fast on fb?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 03:36 PM PDT

i know people are doing it so whats the secret?

i've done a lot of research on the subject with no answer in sight.

i have facebook blaster pro and i can't add more than 40 friends at once without a warning....i also try to upload lists of emails for friends and get my accounts limited every time for 2 days or more

since fb is probably monitoring these forums, if you are kind enough to send some info my way, please PM me.

thank you so much for whoever gives me info on this!

MAKE $300-$500 Monthly Simple Technique-Great JV

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 03:22 PM PDT

Hello BHW Members,

the details of this jv is below.

THIS IS HOW THE MONEY COMES
I'll build a list for you in the im/make money online niche,say your list gets around 80-90 clicks per mailing,you do solo ads, meaning when people pay you to email to your list, you can then get like 80 clicks and can go i.e sell for $40....YOU do need $349 to start up this jv for the list building.

From my historical stats doing solos,i average 10 sales monthly doing solo ads, you should average around this and make money/sales doing this consistently.

you can also add me on skype at jibril2400

There are still some information that i'll reveal when you contact me.

Till then do let me know.

Gab.

Get paid to solve captchas?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 03:14 PM PDT

Hi is there a site that pays you to solve captchas?

Software, whoelsale Microsoft/Adobe?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:30 PM PDT

Anyone know any good sellers of Adobe Photoshop cs5 and the Microsoft Office/Windows?

Maybe will be banned from Adsense

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:29 PM PDT

Hi to all BHW members!
I'm from Spain, so sorry for my english, need to practice.

I have this case. My payments in Adsense are in hold, this is because the adsense team is checking my clicks and websites (all micro niche).

I recently update all sites with policy & privacy, put only Creative Commons images (for comercial use included) with the source link, add a licence page, deleted all trade mark images such as adidas logo...

But I have a problem or I think so...
My websites are like adidas*****.com and ****nike.net, so I ask this forum if this is a reason to disable my account and most important if this is a reason to disable my domains.


If only account will be disabled i will create antoher one (need to check how) but if domains are disabled im dead.

Thanks to this forum I learn a lot, and start making 400€/month each month incresed by 200%, I get more than 500€ paid (with 21 micro niche sites), but suddenly Adsense hold my account because of some reason :(

I'm from Spain as I said before, this means that it's almost impossible to sell domains or get afiliate CPA (amazon just started in Spain LOL)

Need some help from this forum about what can I do :)

new to this, help please

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:21 PM PDT

so the other day on friday i made 4 blogs with my google adsense account, added Ads using the adsense addon and so far i have made £3.86 from 10 clicks i was wondering what should i do now to bring in more traffic ? :) im happy i made that much but today i only made 22p

buying advertising space for clickbank product, good or bad idea

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:19 PM PDT

Hi

I'm wondering if I buy advertising space on a website related to a highly converting clickbank product, is that a bad idea? To me it sounds like a good idea, but ask as there might be something I've overlooked

Making Piracy legal

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:18 PM PDT

If Someone were able to successfully lobby a small nation to make it perfectly legal to pirate things. Would committing piracy there immune to lawsuits?

Need some financial advice please.

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:13 PM PDT

Okay, I am looking for some solid advice. If you are under 20yrs old then you probably shouldn't be commenting.

I have a college loan I have to pay back and its currently at $25k.
The interest rate on the loan is 10.2% (freaking crazy high, its almost $5 a day in interest)
I currently have $8.2k in stocks and $5k in cash.
I am currently bringing in $880 cash per week(after taxes)

My question is what should I do about this loan? Do I need to take everything I have and pay on it? Get it killed as fast as I can? Should I just pay $2k a month till its done? Do keep in mind I have other bills so I cant pay the whole 880 on it.

Any advice with your reasons would be appreciated.

Can You Use Tokens with Interspire when Emailing?

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 01:57 PM PDT

Anyone here a solid Interspire user? Wondering if you can use tokens (either in subject or in text of message).

Is it safe to keep your money in......

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 01:44 PM PDT

I read many stories & threads on BHW of PayPal accounts getting frozen.

I have 200$ sitting there...
I had a 1k$ payout from last month... but I took 700$ to my bank. (it's unverified PP account though).

Well since they can instantly ban me (paypal)... I have no place to go with my money at this moment (http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...tax-avoid.html)

is it safe to keep my money in my CPA account (not requesting a payout until I found a solution...?)

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Content

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 01:15 PM PDT

Do you think people would be interested in a service where they can get x amount of unique articles written and then posted to their site by the writer on a daily/weekly/monthly service.

From what I understand Google enjoy sites that are frequently updated, and it would allow you to say I want 5 articles posted today, 2 tomorrow, 15 spread over next week or whatever.

Ideas?

Ping jumps

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 01:13 PM PDT

Hello guys, i google for 2 days, did a lot of fixes but it still JUMPS !

My ping from 60-70 jumps to 350-500, i would rather like steady 500 lol, cause when u play games with jumping ping, your FPS jumps also.

I changed Windows XP, WIndows 7, also 8 dev and reformeted drivers. Changed processors and RAM sticks, so what is this about

anyone knows ? any kind of help would be appreciated

How the FB Like Confirm button works ?!

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 01:11 PM PDT

Hi all !

I'm actually running somes apps , and i want to know how the confirm button works ...

Someone has an idea ?

Personnally i think new domain who has a lot of likes on a short laps of time , get the confirm , and the older domain who dont have a lot of likes dont get this confirm ...

Some idea about this please?

Thanx a lot

Looking for TvTorrents.com Invitation code

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 12:58 PM PDT

If anyone can help me out with a tvtorrents.com invitation code that'll be awsome. Thanks in advance.

Make $100 without a single dime invested - a RARE JV

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 12:58 PM PDT

Hi everyone!
Today i found a great item on CLthat i really need in my recordingstudio.
Only one problem, the seller is a bit afraid of sending it and get scammed.
However, the item is located in Raleigh, NC, United states.
Do do this you need to be located pretty close to Raleigh.

That guy/girl that can go there and pick it up and send it to Sweden will get $100 straight to paypal.

Since i will also give the cost for the item ($2000) to the guy/girl that goes there (since he needs upfront payment) i´m looking for a VERY trusted member. This is a long shot i know that, but im very much out of ideas on how to solve this.

Help wanted!

Micro NIche Site and Adsense Earning

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 12:28 PM PDT

I need a favour from BHW members. I want to buy a Micro MIche site but not have idea about it. If i invest money then it will be beneficial or not? I need your suggestions. If i buy this package how much the adsense earning per day.

Trail Package:
1 Micro Niches site
3 Unique articles
50 backlinks(PR2+)
Price: 35$
if any body have idea plz share with me.
Much Appreciated

How much to charge a lawyer for SEO

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 12:11 PM PDT

I'm in contact with a bankruptcy lawyer and I don't really know how much to charge him. We are in a fairly large city about 200k population. The searches for this particular lawyer with exact match for the terms we are looking at combined get about 1250-1500 searches a month. I can reasonably expect between 250 and 300 searches if I can achieve #1 ranking for these keywords. COmpetitions is pretty stiff all having around 20k backlinks so its going to take a few months but what would be a good price to charge the lawyer. $1500+? I'm sure he's going to make 5-10x time that one we achieve top raknings. What do you guys think?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.