Thursday, February 3, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:26 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Car In Egypt Slaughters 28

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 07:23 PM PST

Not for the weak hearted... I so so so hope that the protesters are able to overthrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWOK...ipcontrinter=1

Questions about selling eBook.

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 07:16 PM PST

I recently got a hosting and a domain.

Edited a PLR and created my own eBook.

Everything is functional. Paypal is working and so on.

I am running AdWords + Facebook PPC, but not seeing results. (Spent $10/day)

What should I do to make a sale?

I have 3 testimonials and decent salespage.

Am I being paranoid?

It has been only one day.

Well, shoot any advise. :D

Thank you.

Is it safe to use same theme on adsense sites?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 07:05 PM PST

I found a WP theme that I really like and so far I have 5 sites setup using that theme. There pretty much all setup the same way except the colors are different on all of them. Anyways all the sites are on the same adsense account, should I find some more themes to be safe or can I continue using the same one for all my sites. Also these are mico niche sites if it matters.

Balance Bracelets DropShipping (From Canada)

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 07:00 PM PST

Now Drop shipping Balance Bracelets

Shipped from Canada
Fast Reliable Shipping
Ebay Safe

Add my msn luca_products(at)hotmail,com for details any questions.

Selling A bunch of pre written articles I never used for extremely cheap

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:58 PM PST

Firstly; Native english speaking/writing, honor roll university student.

I have a whole bunch of original, well written content I wrote for article marketing ventures, and posted roughly half of them on ezine.

I've since then taken them off, but I'm aware of how that potentially ruins their quality (other sites picking up the content and posting it during the time it was up etc).

Here's the breakdown of the articles:

roughly 130 articles that were posted on ezine but have since been taken down (it's been a while since i've taken them down, and i'm having trouble finding anything related to them using google)

roughly 65 articles that have NEVER been posted anywhere. completely original, unposted.

The topics of these articles range from Zen buddhism, to american politics, to tea information, to detecting lies, to self improvement, to basic medical concepts, they cover almost everything.

Please PM for a sample of the work.

I'm asking for $25 via paypal for all 200+ of these, OBO.

How to not pay Tax in the UK?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:56 PM PST

Hi,

If you are creating your own income (Self-Employed) would the following set up work to avoid tax and still live in the UK?:

Set up an IBC(International Business Company) in a country where there is no income/business tax - like the bahamas or somewhere in the Caribbean.

Set it up so that all the money you are making is paid directly to a bank account set up in this IBC's name.

Then have it so everything that you need to pay for: rent, mortgage, food whatever is paid out of the IBC.

Then you pay yourself a salary from the IBC of under 10,000 GBP a year so you are under the tax bracket and don't legally have to pay tax..

Then it would be the business that is earning the money and not you - you would only be being paid an amount that isn't enough to be taxed

This is what I'm thinking of doing. Would it work and is it legit?

Thanks in advance!

Blackhat seo company making big claims!

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:51 PM PST

There is an seo company that says that they can rank any website in just a couple of hours. Anybody tried such kind of services? Is it reliable?

So when did you move out of your parents place?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:46 PM PST

Well im 19 and im gettin freakin fed up with my parents.. and im REALLY thinking about moving out this time cause i cant deal with their bs anymore.. but yeah when did you guys move out?? Would like to hear how other marketers on here did so! :cool:

How Can I Comment on FB Pages

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:36 PM PST

I am trying to post comment on FB popular pages but within 1 second my accounts are getting banned. I was posting comment with NON PVA since its not working so I am planning to buy PVA to post comments.

With PVA can i post comments on big pages?

Need adwords ad posted

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:25 PM PST

I seemed to not be able to post adword ads anymore. I need someone to post one for me. Willing to pay for voucher + will pay if you get it posted

Auto-Fill-Next PAge

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:24 PM PST

I need a script code or something where someone submits their information on a page and it redirects to a similar page with the same field paramaters to automatically auto-fill than submit.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Can anyone from USA check my website and ensure my CPA gateway is working fine?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:23 PM PST

Pls PM me..i will share my website details.

Sales Funnel

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:14 PM PST

Hi there,

I have just made my first sales funnel. I'm hoping you guys can give me some feedback.

I will post the Landing Page link and the Thank You page so people don't think this is ploy to get e-mails.. NO e-mails required here people.

jameswilderonline.com/LeadCreator

jameswilderonline.com/LeadCreator/thankyou.html


The video I have is just a rough draft - I will do a better voice over before I launch it, but wondering if you guys think that the slide itself is attention keeping?

Appreciate it.

Multiple streams of income going to a single Paypal account

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:12 PM PST

I was wondering how you all address multiple streams of income coming from the same entity into a single Paypal account? Each account has unique ids and tax info. In a case where one of my accounts gets banned do I run the risk of getting them all banned?

Any help is appreciated

Target friends of those that liked your page

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:00 PM PST

You can buy FB ads that target the friends of those that liked your page. It narrows the target, but as each one joins, your target widens.

FB puts an estimate on the amount of people the ad targets, I found my estimates were low, not allowing me to run the ad, but I was trying it on a page with only 15 likes. Those 15 like has an estimated reach of only 20 people when using the target friends feature.

Write up an ad saying something along the lines of their friend liked the page, so should they.

FB does do some social targeting where they put the "Chrarles likes BHW", this may make them show those more often since one of their friends did like your page. They have done it on one of my ads only 1.6% today, but I am sure it helps. I bet the conversions are higher, which is FB's goal, but it likely takes up more space.

When I get the chance, I will actually test this out, but right now my page is not big enough. If anyone has done it, or tries it and see a big difference, please post it here.

Can't Upload zip files

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:49 PM PST

I'm not sure what's up, but I can't upload files anymore.

I'm trying to upload 4 zip files, with 310,000 coreg leads, but my uploads keep failing...

Anyone else having trouble uploading attachments?

[ASK] Best way to send 1700 emails?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:46 PM PST

Hi guys, so this isn't for IM but I figured someone here could help me out.

I need to send 1700 people an email from my university email account, and I need it to be sent to each person individually (ie. not just add everyone to the "To:" box and send out one email to everyone).

What's the best way to go about this? I really don't want to have to manually send out 1700 emails :(

Thanks and +rep

Avoid These 5 Useless Website Promotion?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:42 PM PST

hxxp://www[.]sitepronews[.]com/2010/12/28/avoid-these-5-useless-website-promotion-techniques-a-spn-exclusive-article/

Would you believe this nicca? When I see him in the public, I will stab him with a candy bar. :p

links2rss question

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:35 PM PST

so I have 5000 forum profile backlinks, and normally I used pingdevice.com and ping it 500 links at a time.

I now want to try out something differently, basically i used links2rss.com and got a .xml file with 5000 links in it.

I upload the .xml to my website , then go to pinger.com and ping the URL.

Is this a good idea? or am I doing this all wrong?

Will google blacklist me?

Best MASS Social Bookmarking Tool?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:25 PM PST

Hi All,

I am searching for the best MASS social bookmarking or web2.0 tool.

I have used SocialADR with like 3x $100/month accounts, but this gets rather pricey.

I have also checked out BookmarkWiz but this is more for personal use.

I need something that can automate social bookmarking for about 25 sites (400 submissions per month per site).

Preferably a one-payment software program, otherwise anything below $300 per month would be good!

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Cheers,
Dave

How to post on the particular page using blogspot?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:13 PM PST

Hi,


Guys just wanted to know on how to post on a particular page on blogger.. Is it possible? I know how to create page. But my problem is I can't figure out how to post under the particular page.

Any advice is highly appreciated...


Thanks in advance

Scammed by eufozp

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:09 PM PST

Hey guys,

Whenever you are dealing with eufozp , don't do the deal. He is a scammer. I paid him $35 for 2 adcenter accounts which he hasn't delivered yet and I bought it over 5 days ago. I already filed a paypal dispute and will be escalating to paypal for resolution.

I have tried to message him, but he doesn't reply back yet I see him everyday online on the forum.

I could care less about the $35 as it's peanuts to me but i just hate getting scammed.

Google Local Search

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:04 PM PST

Just curious if anyone knows any tips or tricks for ranking higher in the Google local search.

I need a craigslist poster. paying $1.50 per post

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 04:58 PM PST

I am willing to pay 1.50 per post for 3-5 ads per day.

I will need these for a long time to come if u can properly post without getting ghost. If I see you are reliable and are good at what you do, I can raise the rate to $2 per post.

Please pm me with your chat client ID so we can discuss.

Thank you.

Guide to creating a website?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 04:54 PM PST

So I recently got interested in creating a website and have been jumping to and from good forum sites, but I can't really get help from anyone...This is my first post and I've spent a few hours on BHW just reading up, but is there a tutorial thread for starting up a website to later be flipped or used for affiliate marketing?

Any good ebooks?

[WTB] Reddit votes for my site

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 04:54 PM PST

Hi everyone,

Have already had 2 people provide me excellent services for Digg and Delicious, now I am looking at buying Reddit votes. The votes must be from real people (no bots etc), and each vote needs to be from different accounts (eg 50 votes from 50 different accounts). Also a full report with links etc of the Reddit votes must be able to be supplied along with the completed work. If you think you are able to provide the service and can meet the requirements PM me your pricing info. I can only pay via PayPal.

Cheers :).3436

Facebook Applications?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 04:31 PM PST

Does any one know where I can find FB applications?

Like custom made ones to do cool stuff with ;).

Xrumer With Autoblogs

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:57 PM PST

hello please anyone guide me i have autoblog using hotfeed plugin and autoblogged plugin it create a post from google hot trends,yahoo trends and youtube news please anybody will tell how to use xrumer with this type of autoblog.I have to create a backlinks to main page or to create a backlinks to every post.I am really confused what to do.

replying on craigslist

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:48 PM PST

hi everyone.

can u still just directly reply to m4w ads on craigslist if you rotate your ad for every few posts?

and would you need to use geo ip's?

CLAD servers offline?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:46 PM PST

It looks like to CLAD servers have been offline from 6:05pm EST, is anyone else having problems?

What are the biggest differences bwtween Xrumer and Scrapebox

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:44 PM PST

Other than $550, whats the "Big" thing about Xrumer

Use a software to submit articles can be considered dangerous for adsense account?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:40 PM PST

If i want build some backlinks making article marketing and i want to speed this with the use of software to submit hundred of articles can be dangerous for adsense account?

P's & Q's

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:27 PM PST

Just a friendly reminder about who visits forums sometimes.

ww.zdnet.com.au/inside-the-minds-of-facebook-security-339308885.htm

3rd paragraph

I know everyone likes tips and tricks.. so a little caution is good-for all members..

what is hot on ebay?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:26 PM PST

Is there any way to determine what is currently the hot items that are selling fast on ebay?

Which is better? 50 PR6 backlinks, or 5,000 PR0 backlinks?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:20 PM PST

Which is better? 50 PR6 backlinks, or 5,000 PR0 backlinks?

does high pr backlinks guarantee better psoition?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:19 PM PST

im in the middle of paying someone to create backlinks in a blog with my keywords anchor,one pr9 link,5pr8,50pr7,100pr6,200pr5,200pr4,200pr3,200pr2 . half od the link will be in related industry blogs,do you think this will boost my site and help it to getter a better google position?only reason im asking is because he wants quite a lot of money for this

Use this tool. Your eyes will thank you.

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:15 PM PST

I hope this is in the right section. This tool massively helps people like me who spend hours everyday in front of a monitor.

Site Description: F.lux fixes makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.


site:
Code:

http://www.stereopsis.com/flux/
Your eyes will tank you, tank you long time!

Super $$$$$$ thread click here to make money!!!!!

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:14 PM PST

Are you guys ready to make money???

Please read this thread 3 times with an open mind and keep a positive attitude while reading it.

If you apply yourself, I am pretty sure you can make some bank on the information in this tread!!!

What's the next BIGGEST event coming up? The Super Bowl!!! So what does that mean to an affiliate marker????
OPPORTUNITIES!!!!

Keep reading....

As you know, ad space is crazy expensive to run just a 30 second ad during the super bowl. Imagine droppin 3 Big Ones for a 30 second ad???!!!! Sick! That's how much it costs!!

So what does that mean for us???

Keep reading...

It means that the ads will be memorable. They will stick in peoples brains. For every action, there is a reaction right? What do you think consumers will do after being exposed to these ads?
- They will visit the advertisers website
- They will use Search Engines and plug in keywords
- They may buy products / services the advertiers is selling.
- Much, much more, this is just scratching the surface!!

So we can capitalize on this in many ways.

So now lets talk about the fun part. Monetization and Strategies.
Lets take Pay Per View as our traffic sources.

During the super bowl, Godaddy.com is doing some commercials, you can see the videos below.
After people watch these commercials they will go to godaddys website. All you need to do is put up a cpa hosting-related offer, either pushing godaddy, or a competitor for cheaper!

Here are some of the videos that will air during the super bowl!!!
Please click the "Thank Me" link if you find this info valuable. and also rate me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0mTskc-rEs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CROrq...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IL54...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbGOd...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lSyc...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVjUw...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndhuE...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoeg...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuui...layer_embedded
http://www.cars.com/superbowl/?knc=L...tid=1802834698
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QKmhMBNVns

Free internet calls to mobile phones

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:01 PM PST

Hello:

I notice that skype doesn't allow free service to cell phones. Does anyone know of a service where I can make free calls to cell phones from my computer?

P.S. I am in the US just in case that is important in helping answering the question.

Amazon + Email Marketing = Ban?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 03:00 PM PST

Does amazon affiliates allowed to use Email marketing for amazon products?
Some people said email marketing is against amazon terms and conditions.
Could you please help me here.

Google Buzz

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:46 PM PST

Does anyone know how to import twitter followers into Google buzz, or any method of increasing google buzz followers?

If you do can you tell me the tools etc


Thanks in advance

Earn 1$/tweet with Twitter

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:35 PM PST

Hello all,
YES! I will pay 1$/tweet for those who want it!
You will need to have an active Twitter account. I will review each account and check for activity, age and other conditions.

If your account is approved, I will ask you to tweet 1 message. Don't worry, it's not an AD.
I can't give more details for the time being.

Payment will be made through PayPal after 48 hours from the tweet. We will only post 1 tweet per account for the time being but THERE ARE MORE to come later on.

If you are interested, please send your Twitter ID for approval and your email so I can contact you. [I am not sure that I can send private messages, so make sure you send your email]

If you have more than 1 Tweeter account, you can send them.

Thanks

How to Dispute a 1099

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:32 PM PST

Form 1099 is an alternative means for reporting income to the IRS other than wages, tips and salaries.
Sometimes errors occur in the payroll or accounting office, and that income is misreported on the 1099 that you receive.
Rather than living with this error, there are several ways to dispute an incorrect 1099 form with your employer and also the IRS.
It is simply a matter of completing the appropriate process.

1)Compare the amount listed on your 1099 with the income listed in your personal records or bank account.

2)Contact your employer to notify them of the error and request a corrected 1099 form. You may need to speak with your boss, the accounting department or payroll. It helps if you have kept all of your payroll stubs or have bank statements showing all of the company's direct deposits into your bank account.

3)Contact the IRS after February 15 of the current year to report the problem with your 1099. You can contact the IRS toll-free at 1-800-829-1040.

4)Have your employer's name, complete address, employer identification number and telephone number and your own information, including Social Security number, on hand for the phone call. Also prepare an estimate of the wages earned, federal income tax withheld and the amount of time you were employed by this company.

5)Ask that the IRS representative initiate a Form W-2 or 1099 complaint. The IRS will sent a letter to the employer requesting that they submit a corrected form to you within 10 days. You will be sent a letter with a Form 4852 and instructions for filling it out. If your employer doesn't send you a corrected form in time for you to fill out your taxes, you'll be able to use the Form 4852 instead.

6)Fill out Form 4852 if you don't receive the corrected 1099 and submit with your tax return.

7)Keep a copy of your complete tax return for your records.


Read more: How to Dispute Form 1099 | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_7839956_disp...#ixzz1CwAKOhQs


I'm posting this as I have heard from other BHW members that some networks are sending out 1099's with income that was not paid!
When you are "beat" from a network you are not responsible for the tax.
I learned this the hard way the first year I started.

I keep a spread sheet tracking every day of 2010.
I know exactly how much I made from all my networks and how much was "un paid". FYI to those sending me 1099's :D

Job As Male Escort

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:14 PM PST

Someone has read this thread on 2plus2?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/62...escort-871292/

Pretty nice thread imo :D

NO LINKS in SEO QUAKE after an EXCESSIVE SEO campaign?!

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:14 PM PST

Okay, i figured something out which might help others with accentuated domain names.
I have one domain which "comes with" two domain names
1. társkereső . hu
2. xn--trskeres-8ya14i.hu
These two ARE THE SAME. So if you enter it to the URL field, the same page comes up.
However only the second one shows any links in SEO Quake (the one i started to build links to just today to see if it works) the OTHER ONE was scrapeboxed, xrumered, etc etc for weeks and not a single link shows up in SEO quake or ANY OTHER BACKLINK CHECKER service/software/webpage.
So was i throwing away money in the last few weeks? The two domains should be the same but still, i think google treats them as a separate entity.
Can anyone check the links for me pls? Even Lewi said he only found 10 BL-s to the first one after an EXTENSIVE campaign.
Sorry guys, this is my last post about this, im hopeless. Sorry for the double post!
Well, my current position is 13 for my keyword in my country....
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Newbie methods to make money on ClickBank?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:12 PM PST

So im starting out with IM and i guess clickbank is a good place to start to start earning a bit of money. The only thing is i see so many methods and ways to promote CB products i dont know which work and which dont. Plus i dont have any money to spend in the first place (so cant get my own domain or hosting).

Can anyone suggest an easy to follow method to making around $100/week? Though i got no money, im willing to work really hard, i just wanna know that my time wont be wasted.

(btw im a student, so i dont got a lot of time on me, about 1-2 hours a day. So im trynna make the most of it, and i am afraid of wasting time)

VPS-Dedicated Mail Server!

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 02:11 PM PST

Hi

i was sending emails by godaddy. they made security about ips so icant send it now .
i wanna buy russian vps and dedicated server cuz of it.

And i wanna send emails by them. ı am sending 1 million emails per a day. If someone can help me i will be happy. U can send me prices by private message!

99% sent to hotmail addresses.

Free SMS sending tool

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 01:56 PM PST

I need free bulk sms sending tool/website :)

Scrapebox - Is it worth it?

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 01:35 PM PST

Hi all!

I've been lurking around here for a while and learned a lot. Thanks!

I'm now about to decide if I should buy me a copy of Scrapebox.
I can't afford Xrumer and since decaptcha changed it's images recently I guess that buying X is risky business right now, I'm sure they will find a way around it though.

If I use the "cheap" link to buy Scrapebox, will it be worth it?
Can anyone here actually say and maybe show proof of that it works?

A question to those who have used it from the start:
What's the average "success rate" when it comes to Scrapebox?
You don't need to be exact but don't lie either, is it really worth the money?


N00b questions I know, but I'm not rich and even with the discount link, it's a big pay for me. So please be honest.

Thanks!

Service for Service ....? Design for fresh emails or followers.

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 01:30 PM PST

Hope this in the correct place ....

Ok i have a site thewirepromo(dot)com , im looking to get it redesigned to look more possessional. I dont need nothing crazy done but just to make it pop and look presentable. I can pay cash (paypal) or i figured i would see if anyone on here would like to trade out for services... I can get you fresh emails in your niche or twitter followers to your accounts... either or.. If interested please PM with portfolio and details..

gtalk - thewirepromo@gmail(dot)com

Thanks!!

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.