Friday, January 21, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:14 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


[Twitter]How to find real people?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:44 PM PST

Hey guys,I recently bought TweetAttcks to do twitter marketing,but when I following 500 people,only 30 people follow me back,and most of them are bot.
How to find real people,what's your opinion?

Thanks
William

The Worlds First Cash Multiplayer Live Sports Tournaments.

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:37 PM PST

FantaZ is the ultimate gaming destination where you can play online games for free or win cash prizes. You can also turn it into your very own business by inviting people and earning commissions and bonuses as a ZBO (FantaZ Business Owner). And, if you are a game developer or a celebrity, FantaZ offers even more opportunities!

FantaZ is launching soon, but you have a unique opportunity to join ahead of everyone else simply by signing up now. It's free, there's no obligation, and it secures your position when FantaZ goes live. More so, if you sign up as a ZBO, you'll be able to share custom links with your friends that will automatically make you the sponsor of everyone that clicks on the links.
We'll have FantaZ Live tournaments for all major sports, so now you can play along with your favorite teams. Additionally, celebrities will be hosting some of these FantaZ Live events and will play right along with you!

We'll even offer FantaZ Live for major non-sports event. You'll be able to play along with reality TV shows, entertainment awards, contests, and much more.


So what are you waiting for? Get a head start. Sign up now for free!
Watch The Videos

fantaz.com/zbo/gameboss

fantaz.com?zbo=FAE7AD14ED0B5B6

Ezine Article Platinum Account

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:28 PM PST

I'm interested in buying an Ezine Article Platinum account, anyone know how to get one? or anyone selling them? Thanks guys.

Tried using search button up top, but I couldn't find anything at all.

Thanks guys.

Joomla or WP for micro nich site?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:24 PM PST

I was wondering what you guys use and why?
What are the advantages to using wordpress over joomla and vise versa?

Ezine @rticles Question

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:06 PM PST

If I upgrade to Premium Membership, a "Senior Editor" will view my articles. So I suppose the free members have regular editors reviewing their articles.

Q: Do "Senior Editors" examine articles more closely than the regular editors do?

Hello Black World

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 05:45 PM PST

Hi, I've been using this forum for a while now and I love it here! I just now decided to make my first thread. You guys are great!

Instant views from tweeting your site?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 05:44 PM PST

How come everytime I tweet my website, I get like 50 views instantly? For instance, I have 5 accounts which together has over 1700 followers. When I tweet one of my articles, it shows that I got like ~50 views instantly. I also have 5 accounts which has only 40 followers. When I tweet on those accounts another article, I still get ~50 views instantly.

Does anyone know if these views are real? Anyone experience same thing as me?

Unranked from Google for main keyword?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 05:44 PM PST

I had a laptop affiliate site ranking for keywords all in my domain. This was my first ever site about a year ago when I started making money online so I didn't know what I was doing then and targeted a high competition key word.

My rankings for domain keywords were:
Google - 6-7
yahoo - 1
Bing - 1

I bought Scrapebox about 1 week ago and starting using it for 200-500 posts a day.

Did I get unranked for the scrapebox posts, or was it a coincidence cause by something else?

And the site kind of sucked so if I could only learn why this all happened I could use the knowledge in the future with new sites.

PHPlist question ?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 05:43 PM PST

Is anyone here using PHPlist for sending bulk mails ? I was reading the documentation but I cant understand the confirmation process. You have to build a confirmation page and send a letter first to all the contacts to confirm? I don't get it.
Quote:

Note: phplist does not send any message to people who have not confirmed their subscription.
Is there any other similar mailing program that can send using cron jobs or without having to keep a browser window open and my PC on ?
Pls explain and I will hit the thanks button.

Hi, all!

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 05:08 PM PST

Nice to meet you! :)

Thank you bhw

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 05:04 PM PST

I love bhw.

I learned 1000s of information.. Its a Ocean of tricks and methods.

I researched a lot about Facebook by the tricks and the latest issues and made my mind so clear..


Thanks u again bhw...

how to scrape only recent serp results with sb?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 04:55 PM PST

Does anyone know how to scrape only google results from the last month or last day in scrapebox - basically the same feature as when searching with google and selecting "search tools" -> "Any time, latest,..." etc?

thanks!

[help] Fresh Installed Wordpress with old sql database

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 04:10 PM PST

I have this sql database backup in my disk from my old deleted wordpress blog. Can I actually use it in a fresh installed wordpress? I know how to restore it using SSH and then edit the new wp-config files to point it to this database.

when I logged in to the dashboard, I see all old posts are there, but I only got blank page when I open the blog. Anyone can help me?

note: the domain name is the same.
Thank you :)

PageRank algorythm creator becomes Googles New CEO

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 04:03 PM PST

Google's Page to Replace Schmidt as CEO

Read more:
Code:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704754304576096262418955774.html#ixzz1BiVUdiwl
Does this mean that the Algo will be back in full effect? As it seems as if Schmidt didn't really focus on that aspect anymore.

Also I think this means were getting closer to the Google Social Network becoming live.

Yippeee!!

Phone call for PVA is silent

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 03:45 PM PST

I just tried to post an ad and it asked me to phone verify. I placed the call and a few seconds later I get a phone call but the line is dead and I don't hear anything? Has my number been banned or is CL having some technical issues? I've placed the phone call 3 times now and it's always the same? What's going on? Is anyone else seeing this?

Fan page value potential?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 03:45 PM PST

So now that facebook has f@@ked up pretty hard core.... [i'm pissed as well] I'm guessing it means that current pages will skyrocket in value? What do you think? Because if only admins can suggest [which is what it's looking like], business page owners will start to get desperate for traffic, im sure. I have several unwanted pages- so it almost seems to present a NEW opportunity for those of us with mass amounts of friends. Let me know what you think!

Twitter "via" link

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 03:18 PM PST

How do you change the "via Echofon" link on your tweets to your own website link?

Any one wanna sell antivirus on ebay?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 03:13 PM PST

Any one wanna sell antivirus on ebay? PM me:)

Unique Problem I am having using Scrapebox...

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 03:05 PM PST

Here's the issue I am running into guys....

So lets say a have a scraped url list of 100k and I sort the list by PR....problem is some domains may have a URL that is a PR5 and one URL that is a PR1....and if I do eliminate duplicate domains...it could eliminate both the PR URL's and keep the PR N/A link....

How in the heck can I eliminate all the other URL's except the highest PR URL from that particular domain?

Since I do my posting in batches based by PR how in the heck can I eliminate this issue where I end up posting to the same domain 100 times (with diff URLS mind you...but maybe the same base domain...ie im using my domain and sub domains)....

Any help or advice on this issue would be appreciated!
Turbo

Google dumped my links or what is it?!

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:52 PM PST

I've been ranking pretty well and third spot on google for pretty competitive keyword and with the new PR update after checking at how many links I have seems like 3/4 of my links were dumped, had over 2,000 not its only showing 500. My ranking dropped to a forth page?

Whats going on here? None of this has happened to my other sites, where I build the links same way? Any explanation? Thank yoU!

Need forums, classified ads site where i can sell tickets for Flights. UK sites.

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:46 PM PST

Hello,


I need list of forums, classified Ads sites where i can post my offer about selling flight tickets .
Something like a gumtree?
I am not from London but i need to post on sites where is people from London , something like ebay but it is just for London or something ?

If any1 have some nice list to share .Please!

Thanks .

Get Paid To post a Add in your city

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:43 PM PST

I am looking people who would like to get paid to post a single ad in there city on craigslist. send me a PM if you are interested.

Ebay Template - Legit?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:33 PM PST

Any of you guys used Mumbo Design for eBay templates?
(wont let me post link, google it)

I heard about them from some dude in a bar the other night, dunno if they are legit or not. I managed to find a 15% discount code too.

On another note, do any of you guys use eBay templates? Did they increase your sales significantly?

Help me get facebook likes

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:22 PM PST

I have this blog and it only has only nine fb likes can you guys like it and refer ppl to like it also can you tell me some more ways to get likes.

what would be a good service to offer on here?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:19 PM PST

I have alot of skills and can acquire many things.. but need you guys opinion...what services do you guys need the most that is lacking in the services section?i see many account making,vcc,design services,traffic etc..but what services do u guys need that is not offered here?

Ranking confusion dotcom AND DOT.CO.UK

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:09 PM PST

Hello Guys,

Im ranking no1 for a very competitive keyword in Google and Yahoo.com but Im nowhere to be found on google and yahoo.co.uk.

My site is domain.co.uk and it's hosted in the UK...I have checked google webmaster the site's URL is pointing to UK...

Any advice on what i should do ?....This situation is driving me nuts and im about to loose my mind

Fixed Italian Serie C1/B Matches?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 02:06 PM PST

Medium confidence: Siracusa – Juve Stabia X , odds are still 2.85 at Betway. The Betfair market is just closed so you cannot trade anymore.
Medium confidence: Cavese – Gela , Gela to win, odds are 1.55 at Bwin.

I do not recommend betting on them. Just to see what happens. :)

Hello!!! Need help

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 01:36 PM PST

Hello,

I have lost my username password for 1 of my site.

I tried to check cookies but its in .sqlite format(cookies.sqlite).

Can anyone tell me how to open this file?????
Its really important for me to get username and password.


Thanks

How much is it worth to you?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 01:36 PM PST

Hi fellow marketers.

I have a simple question for you. How much would be 1 sent email be worth to you if you can target:

1.) nothing, the mail is completely untargeted
2.) targeted by persons age, gender
3.) targeted by country, age, gender
4.) targeted by country, age, gender and general interest in life (say....some are into pets, some into getrichquick, some in food supplements)

Mail is fresh, not spammed and willingly given by his owner. I am not talking about selling an email, just selling a service of sending an email. Btw... you could also give an estimate about how much is it worth if it's sold.

You can take any of the mentioned filters and combine them in a package that suits you and tell me how much is it worth?

Anyway, I have no idea about that so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Decent Forum posting signatures creation software

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 01:20 PM PST

1. Cant afford Xrummer
2. Scrapeboard needs a few bugs ironed it seems reading posts here before purchasing - or is it ok in its current state?

What else is out there just been testing the forumbot from Icansoft but er, doesn't seem to actually manage to even create accounts. What else is there out there that currently does the job?

Thanks

Help Me Rank Number 1

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 01:17 PM PST

Hey guys,

I don't normally like sharing micro niche's but in this instance I'm gonna cuz it's annoying me. I registered the site www.watchreddwarf.co.uk to watch episodes of the hit UK show. I want to rank for watch red dwarf. After just buying the domain name I was on page 1. Now after a month of intense link building and authority link building it's sitting at number 5 still. Look at number 1 though (google uk). Watchreddwarf.com, a spam site with ads and crap all over it and next to no backlinks....wtf?

How can I get top if that site manages to sit pretty?

Google ready for action against content farms

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 01:04 PM PST

just wanted to hear your opinions.

ps. if i posted this in the wrong area, im sorry =]

url
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30684_3-20029140-265.html

Fiverr Results

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 01:01 PM PST

I've been running one of my sites for at least a year and a half now and wanted to test out some Fiverr suppliers of SEO work. Previously I have done a lot of SEO work on this site via manual submissions and SB.

I picked one site that had constant traffic, but could not break the First Page and was constantly on the 4th or 5th page. It's a lyric/blog for a big time singer.

I found this one supplier named quo_vadiz and he supplies 5,000 profile backlinks for obviously $5. He has 255 thumbs up and 1 thumb down. So I thought I might as well give it a shot.

Here's some background from Market Samurai on my keyword:
49,000 Total Searches
1,100,000 SEOC

3 Weeks later I'm ranked #8 for that broad keyword.

Now, I did not change a damn thing about my site at all.

Also since I'm sure this is going to come up, NO I am not affiliated with him. I just placed a few more orders actually for some other sites.

Since this forum is my education, I thought I would share my result I had and maybe it will help someone else as well.

Note: I have placed orders with a few other suppliers and will get back to you with those results as well.

One other thing, if you ever want to purchase a list of d()f()ll()w blogs or blogs that automatically accept your link, pay $5 for a SB blast for what you are looking for or even request it, then when they send you the report, boom you have 1000's of blogs ready to import into SB or manual for your other sites or even for resale lol.

Fan Page Status Updates - When?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 12:59 PM PST

How many fans do you need before the status updates appear in the news feed? I have about 700 hundred and its not showing up in my news feed and others news feeds :(

Quick Keyword Matching Domain Question

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 12:50 PM PST

Long time lurker here but I'm trying to get more active - hey guys! :) Just a quick quick question. Searched around a little but couldn't find any info regarding this. (Also sometimes I'm blind as a bat - if this has already been mentioned my bad). I have a nice aged domain that I want to rank for a 2 word keyword phrase, but the domain is 3 keywords and the word in the middle splits up the phrase.

Random Example:

Keyword Target ---> "colorado snowboarding"

My domain ---> "snowboardinginfocolorado" [with a sexy domain age]

So yeah, my domain isn't exactly EXACT match to the keywords in perfect order but rather sort of like the example above - but it has a nice 5 years of age to work with. I'm assuming google will still recognize the keywords and see this domain as relevant to them. However, is it really that big of a deal that my domain is like this? Would registering a brand new domain like "coloradosnowboardinginfo" be a smarter thing to do or should I just stick with my 5 year old aged one? I'm thinking the latter but I'd love some input from you guys. I appreciate all the great knowledge and help as usual. Cheers. :D

Google REALTIME Search - Snatch Those Emails.

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 12:49 PM PST

Hey, i was playing with Google Realtime search and If you type in these strings

*@hotmail.com
*@yahoo.com
*@gmail.com

You get instant emails that are ready to be marketed too :)

Play around

I have a Facebook page with 5,000 friends. How can I make money from it?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 12:34 PM PST

After three months of requesting, inviting and adding friends, I finally have 5,000 friends on my Facebook account. How can I make money from this?

5 Easy Steps to Getting Yourself DKIM/SPF Verified (and Increasing Inboxing)

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 12:29 PM PST

I sent this out in a newsletter to some of my users recently, so I figured you guys might like to know as well. Obviously, the more experienced mailers would already know all about this, but nonetheless, it may revive some of your memories.

Getting your domain DKIM (DomainKeys) and SPF verified is a great (and easy) way to increase your inboxing. Most people think this is harder than it actually is, so here five steps to get your domains verified.

Note: Steps below are particularly for VPS or Dedicated Server users. However, some shared hosts will also all you to do this yourself.

1. If you don't have it already, get cPanel installed on your server.
2. Open cPanel > go to Mail > Email Authentication
3. Enable DomainKeys and SPF
4. Specify the hosts (domains) you want to permit sending from.
5. If you are using a number of IP blocks regularly. Set the approved IP's for sending, otherwise leave it default.

Press update and you're done. Now when email is sent from your domain, your recipient's client will display it that it was mailed-by: yourdomain.com and signed-by: yourdomain.com

There are a few more things you can do, but this is the basic outline of the (easy) way to get yourself DKIM and SPF verified.

Thanks,
Eric
MailMascot.com

WTF? "An error occurred with Developer. Please try again later."

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 12:25 PM PST

I'm getting this error when i'm trying to go to facebook.com/developers :confused::confused::confused:

Anybody else seen this? Tried multiple accounts, all PVA's, an account i have with friends works ok :rolleyes: ... tried different proxies too. Just tried another account with friends and that doesnt work... wierd

Can someone try and goto facebook.com/developers with a fresh PVA and see if it works.

Not much online about it after a google search

how do i get an event with 500K people to it

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:48 AM PST

This is for a real event... not some ipad giveaway or nothing like that.

I have seen people do events with 500k people on it..

Can anyone here shed some light on the technique.

or where I can buy the script... or whatever.

PM if you like....

How to Monetize a "Like Website"?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:41 AM PST

I have had a "Like" website for the last month and receiving around 1000 uniques per month, have 3 goooogle adverts on the site but Im making 0$ from it. I have a fanpage with only 250 members also but nothing in the money area... It seems that goooogle are not putting the enticing adverts to my visitors...what type of ads would you recommend apart from the ones that gooooogle places??? Do you know of another affiliate network that would work well with this type of website??? Im not going to put my url here as I dont think its allowed but if I am allowed then if there is a Moderator here, let me know please.

Cheers and hope to get some answers/info/help

Got hacked. Site turned into link farm. Lost all rankings.

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:34 AM PST

Some bot created about 600 pages on my site. Each page had about 100 outbound links. It somehow got all 600 pages indexed.

Obviously, my rankings disappeared.

I deleted all 600 pages and am back to my 10 page site.

But...when I do a site:url.com, Google sees all 600 spam pages still.

How do I force a re-crawl of my site so Google acknowledges that the 600 pages are gone?

I deleted the spam pages 4 days ago and thought they would automatically crawl and recognize this by now.

How many Websites / Facebook / Twitter do you own?

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:32 AM PST

Hi,
Well the question is pretty simple. It's obvious that to be successful in I.M. that you must duplicate by stretching your resources.

Just curious what an average number of sites/accounts people owned?

for instance
I have 6 Twitter Accounts, 3 FB accounts and 3 White Hat Sites.
I know, not much - but it seems to be working for me at the moment.

What about you?

-N

Blackhat Adwords - Promote just about any keyword at half cost

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:31 AM PST

Hi
I can help you promote just about any keyword on Adwords unless it is not banned by Google at half the cost..
PM is interested or for details.

BHW search error - 406

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:29 AM PST

so I'm new here and was tiring to search for any info on "Login Frequency marketing" or LFM (it's a membership WP script) but I keep getting a 406 error from this site, is that because I'm new & my post counts are low or there's no nfo on that term?

I can not post my screenshot of the error due to my new statess, should a mod or other helpful user want to see my screenshot it's here: n4a*us/406_bhw.jpg

(*note to mod / admin , my attempt to work around your post limits are to only help new members understand your search limits, or my limits in knowing how to search) ;)

Thanks, Mike
aka: robear

[Fan Pages] Is it a bug ? Do you have the same issue ? Please

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:23 AM PST

Hello,

There is a bug in my fan page that is starting to annoy me... when I post a status update, it suddenly dissapear / appear from news feeds. As addition, when I go to the page and hit refresh page (F5), the status update appear only about 1/10 times I hit refresh (although, it's still visible just under the page name...)

Also, today I discovered a "new update" in Facebook Pages. When I post a status update, it shows live/directly the impressions the post obtains, and not hours later. Well, for my page that has +100k, the status update just received 400 impressions (30 minutes). Before, I got 130,000 impressions in hours.

Guys, do you experience (or have experienced) this issue ? Is there anything I can do to fix this ? Thanks.

Pages not loading.

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 11:06 AM PST

Hi,

Anybody else facing this problem. BHW pages keeps loading and most of the time i get Not found or Database errors.

If i open a thread it is taking more then 2 minutes to load a single page .

Free E - Book For SEO

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 10:55 AM PST

I would like to benefit the Black Hat community a little bit by contributing my e - book. I am still writing it and if anybody has tips for it please tell me. Is it a good e - book or not. Stuff like that. I am still starting with SEO so any tips will be taken.

Thanks,
Austin

Attached Files
File Type: pdf battleoftheblogs.pdf (40.2 KB)

Ebook on beginners guide to blogging needed pls help!!

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 10:46 AM PST

hello fellow members i need a ebook that shows how to start a blogging business for beginners please your contributions will be highly appreciated.

[DEBATE] Causation vs Correlation - Black Hat

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 10:44 AM PST

I know that Google tracks anything and everything. For example bounce rate, time spent on page, and click-thru rate. (at least in my mind they do).

I figured why not try and take advantage of that.

I went to MTURK, and posted the following HIT for 2 cents. (200 hits per week)

1. Go to Google
2. Type in my keyword
3. Select my site
4. Keep the page open for at least 2 minutes
5. Click on at least 1 internal link before leaving

(PS don't do this with mturk, it got my account suspended).

When I started, I was in position 9 or 10. Fairly competitive software related keyword.

After 2 weeks of this, I was bouncing back and forth from 5-6.

They banned my Mturk account, and I move back to 10.


Other possibilities. (small SB blast, 1k), 1 article sent out to 500 sites.


So what do you think. Was my MTURK campaign increasing my ranking, and keeping me there, or am I getting over-excited by a pure coincidence?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.