Monday, January 31, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:06 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Link Pushing, Link Wheels, Web 2.0 can it all be useless?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:19 PM PST

Okay folks, here's the nitty gritty. Link Wheels, Link pushing, obviously they work right? That's why it's promoted so hard.

I'm going to drop a big "what if" on you. More so than ever, the big G is being a pain. I have noticed that web 2.0 properties are not getting indexed at all. I mean 90% of your properties will go unnoticed. The typical advice is bookmark, turn your links into a RSS feed and submit it to a RSS aggregator and along with it all, ping it, everytime and all the time. Even with all that you probably have noticed that your web 2.0 properties and such are not getting indexed.

With that being it, what do you do? People say just pay attention to your serp and not the tools, if that was really it, then why would people bother making tools, or buying tools?

If you're feeling the same pain let me hear your story, and maybe some of the senior members will step in and give us some real advice and not your typical strategy that you've already tried that clearly isn't working.

New but not new ;)

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:10 PM PST

Hello everyone, I've been a part of this forum for a little while now but don't think I ever introduced myself here. My name is Heather, and I am new to SEO as well as the black hat community. I signed up here to learn and chat with others who may be more experienced than I am. Eventually maybe conduct some business, who knows. :)

Take care everyone,
H aka Dasmoot

Need some help. Migrating from one source to another.

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:00 PM PST

I've been doing IM for a few years now. I've been generating all my money via spam emails, complete utter spam. Sending millions per day, and I'm looking to get into a different method.

What I've been doing -
Mailing a "pitch" out to people, making them seem interested, and only if they mail back, do they get the cpa pitch leading them to the CPA offer. From there, their directed to a landing page, then to the CPA offer(s), was using everything from EDU offer's Email submits, Adult, Insurance, Loan, all of them , broad-spectrum.

But lately(over the past month) it all seems to just be going downhill, went from making a few hundred per day down to less than $30, if im lucky, $20(still sending the same volume, same if not better inbox rate too.)

Tried CL, can't get an ad to stick there at all, and the one's that do, get maybe 1 response every two days.

Any suggestions?
I'm not asking for a method or anything like that, but any suggestions on an alternative route?

Warning to California Amazon Affiliates

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:55 PM PST

Amazon affiliates in CA need to consider looking around for other programs to promote. There states is trying to pass an internet sales tax bill. Arnold the Governator used to veto them. The new governor will probably not.

When the bill is turned into law, Amazon will terminate all its California affiliates just like it has in every other state that has passed similar laws. You will get no advance warning to speak of, so take steps now so you don't get screwed.

You can read about it here.

Google Analytics. Use it or no?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:51 PM PST

what do you think about using google analytics? people say that you should only use it on your whitehat sites but not your blackhat sites otherwise bad things will happen to your rankings

Youtube and video thumbnails

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:48 PM PST

Did YT change the way the video thumbnail work? Cuz i uploaded over 500 sexy videos none of them getting videos like that cuz of the thumbnail... I thought the thumbnail was ALWAYS THE EXACT MIDDLE... Has that changed?

Getting YouTube thumbs up on comments

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:45 PM PST

all you do is create multiple accounts and thumb up your comment from each account right? or is it more complicated than that

Virus on old file?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:40 PM PST

OK I have this ubot forum profile register tool in my old windows xp machine and been working great...My antivirus was AVG 2009 professional.. Now I have new PC running on windows 7. I am trying to use this piece of tool in my new machine but my AVG 2010 is telling me there is a virus. Because I really need it, I disabled my AVG....and then it is working great..

Is there any possibility that the software was infected? I don't see any reason why.. Both of my PC's are very clean...

I'm getting suspended on Twitter

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:31 PM PST

I had 10 accounts for about 2 weeks now and now it's down to 7. Just this week I started to follow using 2-5 threads at a time. I used to do it 1 at a time. This past 7 days I have been suspended 3 times. Is it because I am using multiple threads without proxy?

Should I do it 1 at a time? Where can I find proxies for TweetAttacks?

Subscribers?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:30 PM PST

is there a program for this and how much is it ?

Advice: This site may be in violation of Google's quality guidelines.

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:21 PM PST

Received this message in google webmaster tools an hour ago:

Quote:

This site may be in violation of Google's quality guidelines.
Using the site: search it shows 0.

Just need to know if my domain has been blacklisted or sandboxed so I can either keep blasting links or redirect it and move on.

Thanks.

[GET] GSPLIT - split huge files like txt log zip ... in seconds

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:54 PM PST

I think this is useful for BHW

GSPLIT :
This application is a free reliable file splitter that lets you split your large
files (like Self-Extracting archives, Zip archives, disk images,
multimedia, music, video, backup, image, archive, log, large text,
document files...)
into a set of smaller files called pieces.


Code:

http://www.gdgsoft.com/gsplit/
tested and working.

150mb txt file splitted into 5mb pieces in 3 seconds.

Code:

Total file done: 100%
Piece done.

Operation complete
 
Elapsed time: 0 min, 3 sec.
Result: successful.



EDIT:

It also unite files/pieces

Which tools can build GEO-specific backlinks?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:49 PM PST

I have some german websites and need *.de Backlinks.

Anybody knows tools (except Xrumer and Scrapebox) for archieving that?

Canada gets FUCKED by the CTRC!

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:46 PM PST

When I read the news I thought "This has to be a bad dream"

Be thankful the US is moving towards open internet.

The least we can do is sign the petition at http://openmedia.ca/meter/video
Unless we rebel flat fee unlimited internet will be history!
The least I can do is pray I can find an under the table service.

Advanix

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:35 PM PST

Hi, guys. Does anyone happen to have the Advanix premium wordpress theme that they could upload?

I will S your D for it!

Healthconverter - This is the biggest scam merchant on the Internet

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:17 PM PST

These people are the scum of the earth.

1) They never pay affiliate commission on time.
2) They refuse to reply to emails
3) They steal sales
4) Their affiliates system is for the birds. (does not track properly, commissions appear in your dashboard then mysteriously disappear). Then they will deny you made a sale.

They have stolen tons of sales from me in the time I've been with them. Even when i send them proof from the pixel fire logs they never pay, refuse to acknowledge the sale or state the sale never happened, EVEN WITH PROOF??

STAY AWAY FROM Healthconverter. If you want to get ripped off go ahead join them! You will be biting your nails when they are 10 days late in making a payment!!!

They should be sued. I'm contacting a few agencies and filing reports. I will even post their doings on RIPOFF report and the BBB. And if their not careful ill take these pricks to court with their bullshit practices splashed all over the Internet.

I have customer invoices in my hand from sales that occurred on certain days where my dashboard reports ZERO SALES for that day. Actual proof!!!! I started asking customers to fill out a form and too send me their invoice to expedite their order because i was suspicious of HC stealing. Guess what, the response was amazing and i was right! I received daily invoices from customers who purchased products yet my DASHBOARD showed no sales for those days. I have more than 10 invoice and thats all i need.

I've never worked with a more unprofessional company in my life.

Facebook Security Article

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:15 PM PST

Interesting read. I think I recognise some of the names on the wall... ;-)
http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20029954-245.html

Before posting any info on BHW cl section, Please read

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:12 PM PST

Please Read: Edited

Tools for Outsource workers

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:11 PM PST

Which tools do you give ~400$ Outsource workers?

Right now my team uses Scrapebox and SENuke and they don´t have too many problems to handle these tools.

Anybody gave Xrumer to an Outsource worker? I don´t know any webprogramming so i thought buying it and letting another one do this work.

Thoughts?

Make negative "rep" voters visible

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 04:00 PM PST

My suggestion is to make people who give negative "rep" to other users visible to all. I think this will stop assholes that abuse this and give negative "rep" for nothing.

Image SEO - Blast it or move it?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 03:52 PM PST

I have a client who's a photographer.

Their name gets searched a decent amount monthly, and images pop-up as well as videos. He wants a picture that was posted on a random fashion site to show up. (PR0 for the page, PR 4 for the site).

How do I do that? 2 possibilities I've come up with.

Blast the actual image (not the page) with a bunch of links with anchor text.

or

Upload the image to one of his sites ranked in the top 3 for his keyword, rename the image, alt text it, and maybe do a few links on it.


What would you do if you were in this situation?

Thanks. ~englandrm

Can a site be of value based on included soft/hosting?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 03:51 PM PST

I have 2 WP sites that I've done nothing with. Truth is, I don't feel like doing anything, unless selling them will benefit me, otherwise I'll keep em and build slowly.

But, there are some perks, however I don't know if anyone would even care.

Ok, so the content is autoblogged nonsense, and the sites were registered 3 months ago. They are both indexed already, but I haven't really done any backlinking.

No organic traffic.

But, they do have SeoPressor, and the WPmage plugins that cost $1500 when it was being sold, and free hosting for life.

Surely that must be worth something to someone? I don't want to list them if I'm gonna make $3 after listing fees of course, might as well just spend 15 minutes a day backlinking

hd-bits.ro trade with adsense account

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 03:40 PM PST

I have an invite for HD-Bits.ro and want to trade with an Adsense account under my name and address.HD-Bits.ro is a private tracker that only has HD content.

Easy $100 Per Day Method [noob friendly]

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 03:02 PM PST

Here is an easy method that you can start earning with even if your just getting started. I call this I'm Craig method.
scrape craigslist and then send out the following email

Dear Craigslist Poster,

This is Craig Newmark. I'm the founder of Craigslist. We have been working with Apple Inc on new promotional giveaways. Basically we are giving away free iPads and other Apple products to randomly picked Craigslist posters. You have been picked as our winner for today. Your Craigslist post id came up in our random pick. You have won a free iPad!!! Please visit our promotional page here and follow the directions to get your free iPad. This is not a scam. After following the directions on our promotional page we will ship you an iPad within 3-4 business days.

Congratulations on winning an Apple iPad (currently valued at $829). If you have any concerns or questions you can contact me by replying to this email. Before contacting me I recommend that you visit our promo page [insert cpa ipad offer here] and sign up for your free iPad so we can reserve one for you.

Thank you for posting on Craigslist,

Craig Newmark
Founder, Craigslist Inc.

Ymultimedia gone?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:49 PM PST

I have been promoting some offers from ymultimedia and they are now not resolving. Anyone heard anything?

Ads in posts

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:46 PM PST

Hello all what is the best wp pluggin to display ads in posts?

Cltricks

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:39 PM PST

pleasepostallyour cllessions here. thankyou.

Blasting an available domain name reesulting in no penalty? Pre-ownership link juice Q&A..

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:38 PM PST

Sorry for the spelling in the title...



Hello all,

My question is would links from a non registered domain count once it is registered.

If yes and you had a domain you were certain that would not be registered, why would we not blast the hell out of it and let it sit for a bit and then register it. Would this avoid any penalties as it was not registered at the time of the offense?

Just curious if anyone has had any trials with this theory....

Thank you

Anyone with an iTunes affiliate JV? I have a YT video w/ 20k daily views

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:33 PM PST

I have a youtube video for a song that is on iTunes and I get 20k views daily average. I am trying to get an itunes affiliate through linkshare but having problems, and I know im just losing $$$ by not having the link up. Someone with positive reputation here with an itunes affiliate email me for details, I will put your ink on the video and split profits with you 50/50 on good faith! internetmechanic is my email at yahoo, sooner the better.

How to create an external FBML ?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:33 PM PST

Clarification on how many Google ads you can have per page?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:27 PM PST

Clarification on how many Google ads you can have per page?

I've read numerous times that Google only lets you place three ads per page. However, is that 3 of each ad type per page? 3 image ad's, 3 text ad's and 3 link unit ad's? Plus google search engine?

I'm just curious. I just tried about 5 different adsense WP plugins and when I have more than three ad's per page the plugin automatically disables the rest of the ad's I have installed outside of the plugin. Including adsense optimizer plug in. I manualy placed ads in the header/footer/side bar. I tried to use a plugin to automatically place a text ad in the middle of each post. But when I do that the ad's in the footer etc are disabled.


if Google does only want you to use 3.... Why do sites such as ezine articles use 7 google ad's per page and get away with it?

S/N: The other two ad's are chitika on their site.

Binding Files and Torrents Deleted?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:18 PM PST

Will they delete your torrent if you bind a file to it. You know a file that will open a new window to an affiliate landing page?

AUTOBLOGGING - Help Me Sort This Out Please

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:16 PM PST

Hi All -

Thank you so much for being a great community. I have learned so much and have taken massive action recently. I think I have decent results, but I need some input and direction.

Here is what I did :

1 - chose niche
2 - researched high gravity clickbank product
3 - bought domain - it is a .us - it is 3 words - niche is fully illustrated in domain
4 - setup worpdress multisite
5 - wrote a script to install and configure every low competition keyword result for my main keyword returned from google adwords results
6 - it looks like this -
- moneysite on clickbank
- main wp site www.MYKEYWORD.us
- KEYWORDSUBDOMAIN.MYKEYWORD.us - 76 sub-domains in all
- the subdomain are cloaked to the main domain and the main domain is redirected to the clickbank moneysite
7 - I am using wp-robot and wp-cloaker along with the other autoblogging basics - all in one seo, multisite blog defaults, google analytics for wp, google xml sitemap for multisite, privacy policy, statpress, wp database backup
8 - I am currently using the default theme on all blogs
9 - wp-robot is posting 2 articles per day at random intervals

OK - Here are the results I have gotten in 7 days.

statpress says that I have gotten 5400 pageviews - IMAGE
Google - I have 14 pages of indexed material in the search results - I don't think I have anything ranking yet - I am not certain I know how to find that out
clikbank - ZERO hops on my clickbank analytics since the site went live - I can see the hops that i got while I was forwarding but NOTHING since the blog went live - in testing, the site redirects fine - I AM A LITTLE LOST ON THIS ONE

ideas - comments - help

Thank you in advance for all your input - THIS PLACE ROCKS!

PLEASE READ: SCRAPEBOX QUESTION (Free blast if answered)!

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:15 PM PST

Hi all,
I will be very short and very appriciative if somebody could answer my biggest scrapebox question.
I managed to blast blogs with accentuated characters and accentuated urls.
My data looks like this in a wordpress blog:
URL: w w w .társkereső. h u INSTEAD OF w w w társkereső . hu
Anchor:társkereső INSTEAD OF t á r s k e r e s ő

My link and my anchor is "live" nevertheless, so it appears on the wordpress blog correctly and if you click on it ,it goes to my webpage.
But if i check the webpage source then only the unicode version is there.


Question: does it count like an anchor and as a link to my domain? maybe it has zero SEO value like this...
Well i have checked my links so far and zero appeared from wordpress blogs after a HUGE blast.


Please let me know what to do.
Im not sure it is any good to use scrapebox like this.
If someone solves my problem i will do a big auto approve blast for his/her website!


I would be very pleased if someone could give me a good response.
Again: my url should be: w w w . t á r s k e r e s ő . h u
My anchor: t á r s k e r e s ő


Thank you very much in advance!

TrojanMonkey

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:40 PM PST

Hello users of the BHW SEO,I'm TrojanMonkey a.k.a Jerry Triggner,I been a blackhat since the age of 11,Thats my short introduction,Thanks for reading this and waisting atleast 25 seconds of your life.

The Event of a Life time Fools Roll

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:33 PM PST

Let me just say this first. I don't own the site nor do I make anything for posting this.

I just thought this would be a good share here for the guys that love cannon ball run

Code:

http://www.foolsroll.com/index.php
eah, baby! We're talking high-adventure here. An action packed, testosterone-charged, gas powered, wind-in-your-hair sprint to none other than Sin City, USA! More precisely, THE FOOLS ROLL is a Cannonball Run-inspired automotive dash from Austin, TX to Las Vegas, NV. Fool's Roll cannot be called a "race," because all participants absolutely must stay (just) within the law. So we'll be calling it an "event" instead. But to say the idea didn't evolve from "Cannonball Run" would be lying. This will be an epic 18 hour/1300 mile trek that will pit man and machine against the unforgiving shackles of time, distance and cross-country traffic codes; a wacky, jack-assed, Fear & Loathing weekend of untold fun, adventure, prizes, and inevitable debauchery, with just a hint of rules.

How to send 10k Emails abuse secure

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:28 PM PST

hi i got a 10k email list from some portals.
If I use autoresponder "getrespone" are my mailings safe of abuse ?
sry for bad english,

Link Expiration Tool

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:23 PM PST

Hello,

I'm into some cpa networks and some of them have the link expire/cut tool which enables me to generate links that will expire in 12/24 hours depending on what I choose. It really does wonders. However, It only allows me to make links using the jump links on that certain network.

I was wondering if someone here have that script and if you're willing to share it.

THANKS ALOT!

■ Black Hat SEO Presentation - What to talk about? ■

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:14 PM PST

hi all! I'm still quite new to all of this black hat stuff, but i have been developing sites since the early days of the web. It's just recently i decided to investigate the black hat methods and im totally amazed on what can be done compared to the boring white hat methods that i've been using while coding.

The thing is I'll be giving a presentation on black hat methods at a developer meetup and just wanted to get an idea of what you guys think i should talk about. So far my outline is:

- Brief intro to the history of black hat
- what is black and white hat?
- combining both to do grey hat tactics.
- overview of xrumer, scrapebox, and senuke

I know black hat is very broad and i cant go over everything. I just wanted it to be a nice quick 20 min intro to the dark arts of seo. Since I'm still a noob at it i was just wondering what the advanced users here recommend me to talk about.

-thanks!

Google Penalized From Clickbank Affiliates' Links?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:13 PM PST

Google seems to have penalized one specfic page of my web site. The rest of my web site has a page rank of about 3, and it ranks #1 on yahoo and #1 on bing yet on google one main page of the site (that is linked to from all the other pages), has a lot of original content on it, and is well aged (used to rank on the first page of google) shows no page rank and can't be found in the search results.

I have not made any changes to the page for years, so why is this one page seemingly penalized? Also, the page is for a clickbank product of mine, so there are other people creating "hop links" (clickbank's way of linking to the page as an affiliate) that might look to google like duplicate content of that page. Please Help!

Thank you!

LinkPushing.Net - Affiliate Program Now Available!

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:10 PM PST

Kevin and I have decided to begin offering an affiliate program to some of you that have been asking. We are not going to take on 38,000 affiliates as that would not do anything for any of you that join.

The program will pay residual commissions for as long as the client that signed up under you remains with their subscription.

Cookies are set to 60 days so you don't get hosed if the person you sent takes their time making a decision.

We have several sizes of banners available and I can make other banners if you need.

For those of you that promote SEO methods and have a list, this would be a real nice deal... sign them up once and get paid every month.

Statistics are in real time and you can check your stats from inside of your control panel very easily.

If this is something that interests you, leave a note here in the thread and shoot me an email (gregatbizop@gmail.com) with your BHW username as well as the username on the linkpushing.net site and we'll see if this is a good fit for you.

We are a solid service and the service will only get better as we continue to find and implement better ways to serve our clientele and you'll be working with a top notch team that puts the client first.

Thanks!

Ever thought of creating your own brand?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:55 PM PST

Hey everyone,

has anyone of you ever thought of creating his own .. lets say clothing brand, and advertise it on the internet and so on?

im thinking to start something like this but i dont know if its worth trying

would be nice to get some answeres from u guys =)

Is there a way to invite people to events with IDs?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:48 PM PST

Hey just wondering if there is a way to invite people to events with IDs? I've gathered some but just looking for a way. What about FFAP? does it have that feature?

G00gle map optimization

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:47 PM PST

I needed my site top ranked in G00gle places. About wood flooring in New York city or relevant keywords ,we find out together. I can not send anything upfront.When the page top ranked ,after 30days you get first bucks and after that date every month you earn till the page in the right position.If you intresting please p-m me with your mail , i can not pm back yet . How much you charge each 30 days. And the time frame , approx how long its take for you.

Get My URLS Indexed

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:18 PM PST

I have a list of URLs that I need indexed as soon as possible. If you can get them indexed in <3 days , holler at me, lets do business!

pm me or: toddcook23 a t g* mail

Making A LOT of Money With eBay Motors

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:13 PM PST

Hey,

I've spoken with a member of another forum that was pulling in over 6 figures a year selling on eBay motors .. I've tried to figur out wut hes doing .. but he'd rather not "share his secret".. Anyone have any idea what he's doing to pull in that kind of cash using ebay motors. thnx

New private fb app

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:04 PM PST

I coded new fb application, good and fast.
But unfortunately i dont have spreading options. i dont have fan pages or profiles
i am looking for partner who can make alot users and traffic to application

pm me

Twitter - mass unfollow

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 11:57 AM PST

Hi,
I want to unfollow mass twitter user ( 1K)
What is the best tool for this ?

Thanks :-)

Own a Web Hosting company ?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 11:53 AM PST

Hi,
so if you have trusted web hosting company for more then a year or two we could do some business.
I am from Serbia and people here don't usually have credit cards/paypal so they buy hosting from local providers that are expensive.

So if you own reliable web hosting and you are interested to earn a little more let me know.

I will be support for clients on my language and will help you get clients (i do web design)

If we are reliable and with low prices we could probably earn some easy money.

Free $75 Adwords Coupon

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 11:48 AM PST

Just came accross this, maybe someone finds it useful :)

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.