Saturday, January 22, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:32 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Need some people to talk to!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 06:47 PM PST

Need some people to talk to! I feel like Im going now where with making money online, I have one method now making me 4k a month on ebay and I am have 3 more ideas that will make good money but I have to wait like 1 month to get those going and I have all this downtime, since I am disabled and work from home and have unlimited amount of time, like years to work online and could do anything, but I dont know where to start, I know I need action, but WTF, should I do..

Any one want to talk or work with me, send me a pM

Australian Exclusive Proxies

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 06:44 PM PST

I'm looking for anyone that can recommend a good company to purchase Australian Exclusive Proxies.

I did see a thread awhile ago with someone offering them but could find it ;)

Best CPA Networks on the HasOffers platform?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 06:34 PM PST

What are some?
I know of -
BlamAds
StrongerAds
Affillion
AdvertMarketing.
But what are some other ones?
Also, how hard is it to get accepted into BlamAds?

Worlds dumbest YouTube user = Free YouTube account!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 06:20 PM PST

I could not believe when we saw someone actually post their youtube Username and password in the YouTube help forums.

Well, needless to say someone got a hold of it, changed the passeord of it, and Skyped me the info to share with you guys.

Ok BHW, have some fun picking on Mr Bean:

Username: MrBeanComedian
Password:hacked12

I did not change the password nor access the account, but the f*cking assclown deserves a good hack job for releasing his password to the world.

(plus it's a free sub to you. LOL)

What are some good government conspiracy documentaries - and UFO documentaries?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:48 PM PST

Hi,

I want to download some UFO docs + Government conspiracy docs (9/11, US corruption, etc). I like both equally, maybe UFO docs a tiny bit more.

I have some of UFO hunters season 2, can't seem to download season 1 anywhere - but looking for stuff like that basically.

Any ideas?

Another Newbie Alert

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:46 PM PST

Hello all.
I am new here on BHW and will hopefully get involved and become one of the good guys.
Just to tell you a little about myself, I am probably one of the luckier ones on this forum.
I live in Central Thailand, write full time at home and am my own boss.
You may have seen me on other forums, in which case you will see that I am pretty good at what I do.
I am glad to be here people and look forward to making a few friends.
Kind regards:):)
Barry
EASYTEXT

Simple and Straight Joint Venture - Make some Money with me and adsense/cpa

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:25 PM PST

Well Although I have all the requirements to post on the JV section I cant post on it so ill post it here and hopefully a mod will move it. Thanks BTW


My Offer is Simple, Straight and a great Money Maker! Spanish Micro Niches (Picture it on your mind, tons of micro niches from none to low competition)


What I bring to the table?
Coding
Graphic Design
Web Design
SEO
In other words ill do all the work!

What you should bring to the table?
Scrapebox or preferably XRumer
Money to buy the domains
Hosting


Now, you might be wondering if this guy can do everything by himself why does he needs a partner? Well simple I dont have the money to invest on domains,hosting,scrapebox and or xrumer.

Important Info
Profit will be spitted 50/50
Domains and hosting will be in a shared account to the one we will both have access

If you are interested PM and Reply to the thread, please!

Good a place to start as any!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:13 PM PST

Hi all, just want to start my post count up and tell a little about my background. I have been working on websites since around 2000, starting in the adult side with single girl sites and a few niche TGP sites. Did that successfully for about 4 years before I met my wife, and she took a dim view of me working in that field so I switched to working with small businesses in house SEO which is what I do now. Make a good living but I want to really have my own properties to work with.

While there are techniques I would never do with client sites, I have no problem pushing the envelope with my own. Hence, why I am here to gain some ideas to test.

Take care!

30 youtube accounts got banned in the same hour.

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:12 PM PST

Last week i uploaded 30 accounts with 40-50 videos each using Youtube Advertiser. Today all the 30 accounts got banned in the same hour.
It can't be the domain in the description because i didn't used one and it can't be the ip because i used diffrent ip's.
do you think it's a copyright claim?
I also used Youtube Advertiser to make the videos uniques. Can it be a problem in the software?

Monetizing Facebook App with a ton of philippines traffic

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:08 PM PST

Okay, I have a legitimate facebook app (none of that neoapp bs) and it's become big, with most of the traffic coming from the phillippines. Normally I would monetize using zip/email submits, or short surveys, but those are only available in the US, Canda, UK, etc. How can I monetize traffic from the Philippines?

Is any one making money on ebay?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 05:01 PM PST

Is any one making money on ebay? How much you make on ebay?

Im currently making 4,ooo a month but my method is maxed out. Its driving me nuts, I need a new ebay method and would like to figure out how to find real good products.

I do have one new ebay method though that I would share with someone.

I Would like to work with some people or talk to some people about ebay, if you are having success already.

Spinner Chief - How to do you keep the original words that you don't want spun?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:52 PM PST

I figured out why spinner chief is going berserk, I think this thread will help TONS of people and newbies. I've messed around with the program a bit now and I can't seems to properly tweak this 1 function.

Maybe some guru's on here can help.

So Most of the time when your articles don't make sense, (atleast for me) is when Spinner chief spins EVERYTHING even things you didn't pick a synonm for it will randomly pick one for you. Is there a way we can keep those original content that we don't want spun?

Any help is as always appreciated.

I will be contributing to BHW very soon... I am a very successful ebay powerseller. So if you have questions about ebay or where to get certain things PM me.

Thanks for reading.

Best Processor ?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:50 PM PST

What is the best processor out these days?

Also what is the best laptop out this year and the fastest with the best processor?

Looking for a way to waste a few minutes and have a good laugh? Here's your answer!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:46 PM PST

I just stumbled across this site and laughed my ass off!

Code:

www.pointlesssites.com
I don't own it. I don't know who owns it.

I'm new I wish I could respond to PMs!!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:41 PM PST

So i've been making a lot of posts just trying to get to 15. Not trying to disrespect any policies but I'm tryin to get my money on. I'm new to internet marketing but I've been reading up on a lot of stuff lately. I think I am going to work on fb. The thing is I need to find a good affiliate network that allows FB advertising. My target will most likely be 18-50 yearold males looking for online dating.

multiple class C IPs

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:40 PM PST

Anyone have a suggestion for obtaining (cheaply) multiple class C IPs? I'm trying to find an alternative to signing up with 10 different web hosts.

I'm not looking for "anonymous" services or nodes.

Thanks.

Domain Age Vs Backlinks?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:40 PM PST

Can a new site with superior links outrank a site that's a lot older,
but has a much lower quantity of links?

Anyone have any keywords that would display this in google?
For example a 2010 domain outranking a 2005 for a competitive keyword?

I just want to check this myself in google, im trying to figure out the power of links vs domain age.

Thanks

.net or .org????

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:34 PM PST

If .com is not avaiable wich one will you go ? wich one more powerfull ? .net or .org?

Push Button Money - New Product

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:21 PM PST

Hey everyone I was just wondering if any of you have bought the Push Button Money product.. Basically, from what I gather it just makes it easier to make quick websites/landing pages.. Thanks for any help I was just wanting to know a little more about it..

AVLopez is here now!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:07 PM PST

Just wanted to say what's up to everyone. I'm a Novice at SEO and have 2 money making sites. Look forward to receive some new things I didn't know before!

See you on the forums!

[Scrapebox] Facts About Public & Private Proxies, Blog Commenting & Akismet

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 04:01 PM PST

There is so much misleading information about commenting, proxies and Scrapebox.
By no means am I an expert. You're welcome to prove me wrong!

How Akismet works:

1. Akismet will block every IP that send more than 100 comments in 30 min.
As a result your domain will be blacklisted and you won't be able to comment on Akismet enabled blogs.

and/or

2. Akismet will block every domain that send more than 100 comments in 30 min.
As a result your domain will be blacklisted and you won't be able to comment on Akismet enabled blogs.

and/or

3. Akismet will blacklist every domain that is manually marked as spam by 5-10 bloggers.
As a result your domain will be blacklisted and you won't be able to comment on Akismet enabled blogs.

-----------------

Case 1: You're using Public Proxies to blast your comments
What happens:

1. You might avoid the IP block (quite unlikely since many other scrapebox users abuse the same proxies)
2. Akismet will blacklist your domain.
3. Dozens of your comments will be marked as spam by various bloggers.

Result: Busted!

-----------------

Case 2: You're using Private Proxies to blast your comments
What happens:

1. You have a good chance to avoid the IP block (the more private proxies you have the better your chances are).
2. Akismet will blacklist your domain.
3. Dozens of your comments will be marked as spam by various bloggers.

Result: Busted!

-----------------

Conclusion:

- Using public / private proxies won't protect your domain from being blacklisted by Akismet.
- Using public / private proxies could potentially slow down the commenting process.
- Using public proxies could rapresent a security risk (your links & comments being changed).

- Your domain will be blacklisted by Akismet at some point during your first Scrapebox blast.
- Your domain will be blacklisted forever.
- Subdomains and folders are blacklisted forever too.

- The only way to avoid being blacklisted by Akismet is to comment slowly.
- Forget about big blasts and write nice and meaningful comments.
- Your competitors could still get you blacklisted in 5 min.

My question for you: Does Akismet blacklist famous domains?
And if it doesn't what's the limit "comments from the same IP / min"?

How to get targeted fans in faebook?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:52 PM PST

hey
I know it's same like a newbie question, but I set up my 2nd facebook and this time is not personnel like my first (akitmane), that's why I'm looking for ways to get huge fans!

thnx advance & 5* for your answer

Are there any BH tools to post on Yahoo Answers?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:49 PM PST

Are there any BH tools to post on Yahoo Answers? Like giving an spinnable answer with your link in it? I tried searching google but didn't see any.

Looking to buy a domain...

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:45 PM PST

Hey guys, I'm looking something to do with
- Toronto
- Photography
- Classes/Lessons

And cant seem to find a good domain :S

can anyone help plz?

Increasing Page Views?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:43 PM PST

Whats the best way to increase page views? I have been using facebook and posting to relevant groups and received quite a bit. Are there any other places to post like this? Directories to submit the associated content link?

How does money work?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:43 PM PST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

30 minutes video..
but trust me.. worth every second of your time..!
:eek: :eek:

What shoud I be having a VA do for me

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:33 PM PST

Okay,

Obviously I have an idea of that I need done. But while I was exploring of once again hiring a VA, I wondered what most of you have your VA do for you?

So what are the kinds of things that you have found the most value of having your VA do for you?

G

PureChinaChem: Bulk Incense Extracts and Drop-shipping

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:25 PM PST

Hey everybody, longtime lurker first time poster here. I'll soon be offering a plethora of products, also the popular resins used in many incenses. I'm the former owner of a once popular resin site with quite a few positive reviews. I put together a little free site to show what products I'm offering. If your interested shoot me a PM or post here.

To ScrapeBox or not to ScrapeBox...

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:23 PM PST

I have a dilemma. Yes, I have searched the forum. What I have found out is that ScrapeBox is an extremely capable program, but I have also found that it is very cheap in price as well. I find many threads of bugs, glitches and complaints that the program is useless because everyone has it and spams every site.

Here is the dilemma. Should I purchase ScrapeBox + a VPS or should I just save my money and purchase XRumer in the long run. Is ScrapeBox currently worth it?

Consider this: I am thinking of buying ScrapeBox because I am ranked in the first 2 pages for a given keyword, and I need the nudge of some more backlinks to reach number 1. If I were to get to number 1, I'd easily acquire the money for Xrumer.

Why cant i post In the JV section ha

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:22 PM PST

Do i need a certain amount of posts or something? It says I don't have sufficient privilege

Wanted: DSL line in San Diego, San Fran

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 03:19 PM PST

Looking for a DSL line in San Diego and SF. PM with price, details. Thanks.

How strict are yahoo with mail accounts per IP?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:55 PM PST

Just wondered, I have hundreds of age old yahoo accounts and wanted to check them. Anyone know how strict they are on mail accounts checked per IP? :driver:

Mature Content on adsense

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:48 PM PST

I was wondering about this issue.

I have a blog that has beautiful women pictures. On occasion it might have bikini pics but nothing crazy sexy (no lingerie but maybe alittle bit of cleavage)

I tried reading adsense's terms and condition and I was wondering if this type of content would be classified as mature content.

Any stories worth sharing? Thanks!

5h17load of pagerank7 !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:47 PM PST

hxxp://www.ip-catalogue.com/pagerank-7/pagerank-7.html

Just thought i'd share what i found!!!

BEST SMTP's RANKING

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:43 PM PST

Hi guys,
All mass email marketer come to a point that you need "fresh" and "clean" SMTP server, we also see many recommendations about the GoDaddy method and Hostgator which work perfectly BUT it also come to a point that you cant have more than 1-2 accounts with those companies, so once your current SMTP address is being flagged by the biggest ISP's you need to find more resources for buying new SMTP's.

So beside those two companies above(which work fine for limited time), can anyone reccomend a place to buy good and working SMTP? Can anyone reccomend an unlimited SMTP account to buy?

So if I may, my top two SMTP's accounts will be:
1) Hostgator
2)Godaddy
3)
4)
5)
Feel free to share some info about this issue so we all have the top ten smtp's accounts out there :)
Cheers.

What is the best way to kickstart FB viral app?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:20 PM PST

Hi all,

what do you guys recommend to kickstart a FB viral app, basically how do you get sufficient initial traffic to make it go viral?

Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
LM

How To Intergrate Wordpress with Google So That Products Show Up In Search Results?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:17 PM PST

I am wondering how I would go about setting up my wordpress store so that my products show up in the shopping results at google.
Do I need a specific theme, plugin, Google account settings? - IDK.
Help please.

I need to analyze 10000 keywords

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:13 PM PST

Hi,
I need to analyze 10000 keywords. Like their local search count, competing pages, global searches etc. Google external tool allow only 100 keywords at a time. MS crashes if i put more than 500 keywords. I guess their limit is 800.

What i want is to analyze all 10k tools at same time. I dont want to check 500 at a time.

Any tool which can do this?

Thanks

[Selling] Hot Item in Lots of 50 or 100 (upto 40% profit margin)

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:12 PM PST

Original brand name product for men's hair! PM me for more details.

Lot of 50 at $450/lot (profit potential 33% or $150)
Lot of 100 at $850/lot (profit potential 40% or $340)

Will pay to teach me xRumer

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:08 PM PST

I purchased xRumer and would like to begin using it as soon as possible. I'd like to offer the opportunity for anyone who would like to teach me how to use, I will pay you. You name the rate, whatever you feel is fair.

You'll have to have your own copy. Also, this will including using hrefer.

Just would like someone to show me any techniques they use, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

Real hero from chille !!!!!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:56 PM PST

Page Rank Update!!!! Check your sites ASAP! Googles new PR has gone through!

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:52 PM PST

Just woke up today and checked a few of my sites as usual for new rankings, backlinks etc, and guess what I saw!

My 0 page rank sites are now 1s, and 2s!!

Great stuff, so check your sites as well! We know page rank doesnt mean too much now a days, but still happy to have something other than 0 for a change!

Pet Section Poster

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:51 PM PST

I haven't been on the forum in a while - to busy doing work (haha, jk, whats work?) - but wanted to touch base with my roots and get in touch with someone who can post on CL in the pets section.

1. Not affiliate offer or a physical product
2. Should be national

Of course, the other variables included. Just looking for someone who may be able to do it, or point in the direction too.

I'm about to start diving heavy into looking at old techniques and contacts, but I know they are outdated (from just months ago) and if I can rekindle an old connect than thats best.

This is well worth it


Haters gana hate, please don't reply if you fall in that category. Not tolerated

Bulk Image Downloader & Uploader

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:48 PM PST

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a program that can bulk download images. I have a text file or excel file with a list of urls that I want to upload in the program and have it save images to my hard drive.

If any of you have suggestions I would appreciate. Thank you.

Can i send free SMS in the UK?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:48 PM PST

Guys just wondering is there an app out there which allows us to send free SMSC/text messages to UK mobiles? Any solution will do as long as its free peeps and i can send SMS to UK carriers!

:-)

Backlinks using this site service?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:41 PM PST

Got over this site: hxxp:// dirlinks DOT net.
Anyone tried/used it?

Plugin Suggestions Needed

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:31 PM PST

So I'm looking for suggestions on plug-ins, to help make my site better.
So far I have search terms 2, xml site map, all in one seo, & a plugin for adsense. Any ideas anyone?

Website Hit Generator {is this a good idea?}

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:27 PM PST

I have tukanas web hits generator and it seems to work with proxies and a get to randomize the referring site. Is this a good idea for SEO? I have Scrape box and i blast a couple hundered comments a day to high page rank sites, but i feel like i need to do more.
What do you think?
Or! what if i put my url in harvester and put slow poster on at every 35 sec would it give me hits. Should

SERP adwords PPC scraper

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:17 PM PST

can someone suggest a tool that will scrape the PPC adds for a given search term? I would need it to get url, phone, email, and export it to txt or csv.

thanks...

Anyone with a Twitter account with over 100,000 followers?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 12:48 PM PST

Anyone with with over 100,000 followers on Twitter? How many visits do you get from tweeting your link?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.