Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blackhat SEO World Forum Scraper

Posted by IMers at 2:25 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a backhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!



  • Any comments about www . trafficrevenue . net ?

    Any comments about www . trafficrevenue . net ?

    any way if people are register to that please use this link (this help me):
    Code:

    hxxp://www . trafficrevenue . net / register / albertux
    or this one without referrer:
    Code:

    hxxp://www . trafficrevenue . net / register
    cheers


  • Confused with my SPF and Domainkeys..

    When i check to my cpanel my spf and domainkeys mark as "PASSED"
    but when i check to my full header it says"Received-SPF: unknown ( encountered an error while parsing (check SPF record palpams*com for errors)).


    Thank for your HELP!


  • PayBox.me

    http://www.paybox.me/

    What do you think about this ?


  • What Adsense plugins do you guys use for Wordpress?

    I decided that I am not much of a web designer so I opted to customize a simple wordpress theme I found online.

    I'm having a heck of time getting my adsense placed above the content. It appears that it isn't as easy as copying and pasting it into the html section of a post.

    I've also heard that some of those plugins skim off the top of your adsense payouts.

    What's a trustworthy plugin to use that places the ads above the content of post and pages.

    Thanks


  • What kind of Bh Technique is this ? :O

    I have seen some sites starts spraying some dots after few time of fully loading the page

    can someone describe what type of BH Technique is this?

    For Example see this forum /Forum page

    Code:

    techtalkz.com/technical-discussions/379315-problem-ftp-client.html

    :rolleyes:is this CS?



Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.