Sunday, June 19, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:51 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


How can I post 100s of posts in WP?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 09:00 PM PDT

Alright so I need to post hundreds of articles (scraped with GET ARTICLE LITE) to my wordpress blog. I have tried AutoBlog samurai but it doesn't seem to work God knows why :o

I heard ZipPoster WP plugin can do the job but my bad I couldn't get it working...

Anyone know of a good way to bulk post? I have the articles stored on my local hard drive.

I'm pretty sure Infolinks sucks. Anyone else mess with them?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:56 PM PDT

Ran a campaign at infolinks last night. Got 25 clicks and two sign ups at 5 cents per click. I though, alright, not bad at all. Left the campaign running after I went to sleep this morning and woke up to another 375 clicks and only 2 sign ups. I guess the click fraud guys must be waking up when I go to sleep or something. Just my opinion for now.. Maybe I was doing something wrong as I am no PPC master. I may try again using exact match, though I think traffic may be too little with exact match..

Anyone else have experience here with infolinks.

Sick Submitter still works after Panda update?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:50 PM PDT

Hi, I was going to subscribe to Sick Submitter, but I was wondering if it is still effective after the Panda update.

I read there are a lot of changes in Google algo, and those spammy backlinks do not work as well as before. Any ideas you can share?

Is there a facebook tool?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:41 PM PDT

Is there a facebook tool I can use to get real likes?

Are you a lot safer linking profile links to pages instead of homepage?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:35 PM PDT

are you? from non spam sites btw, or are u guys not directly linking to your money page at all

India fb account...

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:32 PM PDT

Anyone have india fb account that have friends more than 150 people...
I need india fb acc..if anyone have it pls contact me...

i'm waiting...

BlackHatWorld.com is the 500th Most Popular Site on the Internet

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:19 PM PDT

Take a screen shot of your Alexa toolbar before its gone :p

Not too unusual that its in the top 600 sites, just thought it being ranked #500 was kind of cool.

Woot. :cat03:

Dripable Free Trial

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:19 PM PDT

Anyone use the free trial? I have used it for the last three days and I have yet to see any of the links show up even thought they say they have blasted my site. I also pinged them as well.

The power of the subconscious mind & Using subliminal messages in your campaign MORE SALES

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:04 PM PDT

So ima keep this short & sweet because nobody here wants to read an entire lecture on the subject .. theres alot of info on it & you can search google if you want to learn more .
Conscious mind - the state or condition of being conscious.
subconscious mind - psychic activity just below the level of awareness

Basically the subconcious mind picks up everything your concious mind does not.. There are tons of ways to access peoples subconcious mind without them even knowing and making them think & take actions that you want them to and i'm going to teach you 2 different ways.

Btw .. the US government banned this from being on TV advertisements just because it was so powerful & big companies were using this to there advantage.
Method 1.
So one way is using capital letters on certain parts of your sentences .. for example if your subliminal message is " drink more coke " In your script you would say something along the lines of
" i love to Drink soda, i think More people drink Coke than sprite. To the average person they are just reading a sentence but the subconscious mind picks up that those 3 letters were capitalized and that person is more suggestive to the action without even realizing it. May sound pointless but it will increase conversions.

btw.. this was an actual study inside a movie theater in the 50's sales of popcorn went up by 57.5% and the sales of Coke rose by 18.1%.

Method 2 .

Another way would be to add music to the background of your website & get a mic with some recording software. Then record your voice saying whatever you're trying to push like " I want this song "... " I want to buy this song now " And add that recording in with the song on your website , but lower your subliminal recording to the point where its still playing , but can't hear it with your original song in the background.

btw.. im sure alot of big music artist use this method.. how else can you explain souljaboy's success? ;) lmao.

I did both of these methods with my cpa website lander & i went from getting 3 converions per 50 clicks to 10-12 conversions per 50 clicks .. Call it luck but i know it works. Anyways the sky is the limit with this & i wont want to run on forever.. but just opening the world of subliminal messages to you guys and if you want more ideas & methods on using them search google.

I would also recommend everyone to buy this tool called Mind Master.. its a program that flashes subliminal messages at you while you're on the computer so you can get rid of old bad work habits or any other habits you want to get rid of.

Feel free to thank + rep if this helped you at all

Best wishes :)

Youtube account creator

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 08:01 PM PDT

Does anyone know of any good auto youtube account creators or some sort?

Even a account list with passwords would be fine!

Is This What You Call An AutoBlog!?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 07:51 PM PDT

So I want to set up a website about something.
This information is offered/given in hundreds of other sites, but they are all with -- Actually... here is an example...

Imagine there is 10 sites that rate coffee machines...
Is there a way to make a website that every time one of those 10 sites updates their blog, that entire blog post is copied (with pictures) and put on my blog? Maybe not ripped, but like it looks identical, but at the bottom it'll say, "Information got from: LINK"

???

Thanks

tip on finding working proxies

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 07:46 PM PDT

find one proxy that works.
lets say 123.443.33.231:8080
google that number
you will find lists of other proxies. chances are, some of them are working. this is a much better chance than simply googling "working proxies" or something.
you are welcome.

Security questions solver service ?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 07:33 PM PDT

Decaptcher etc. for captcha images.

Is there anything for security questions like

"Which color has the sky?", "Type human if you are human" etc?

Ranking keywords for domain page?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 07:28 PM PDT

Is it bad to rank multiple keywords to the domain page only?

Good software deal for MAC Users ~ (Activeden)

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 07:10 PM PDT

Just seen this offer advertised at the top of Activeden.net

http://codecanyon.net/bundles/freela...no_signin=true

Quite cool :)

I am about to lose it

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 07:09 PM PDT

Guys,
I have had it.
let me give you a little background, maybe you can help me.
About January 2010, I started this business. The only form of advertising I have done is SEO. meaning, all my clients find me online.
At first, I built links using blog comments and article sites. my site slowly rose from page 8 to page 4 to page 3.
Then, I started to realize it's kind of dangerous to spam because this is a legit business registered under my name...and if my domain is known as a spammer, all my emails to clients may end up in their spam box. and if clients dont receive my emails, then my whole business is crippled.
so I stopped spamming and signed up with BMR. I have been writing and writing since 2 months ago. on average, 10 links per day. so thats 1200 links.
now the problem: my site is stuck on page 2. it will not move. sometimes its 15, sometimes 14, sometimes 12....but thats the only movement.

the keyword gets 5000 exact searches per month and the guys on page one are:
PR8
PR7
PR3
PR6
PR5
etc. etc.

If I was number one for this keyword, I would make bank. I approximate maybe $1,000 a day. Right now I am getting a lot of people visiting the site from that keyword, but I am making nothing. (because the people who bothered to go to page 2 are probably not serious enough anyways).
maybe the keyword is too competitive? maybe I should pick something easier?
But the problem is I AM GREEDY! I want the good keyword.
How do real SEO companies get their clients way up there? what am I doing wrong?

where to find pics of hot chicks?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:56 PM PDT

where would i find photos of women that don't look too fake? i want to put them on fake profiles. if i'm going to put them on adult sites, what's the chances of someone realising i'm using their photo? i don't think i should get it from an adult site.... where else to find photos?

cheers! ;)

yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:55 PM PDT

ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard
ZUCK: just ask
ZUCK: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sns
FRIEND: what!? how'd you manage that one?
ZUCK: people just submitted it
ZUCK: i don't know why
ZUCK: they "trust me"
ZUCK: dumb f--ks

What do ask if you want to hire facebook freelancer

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:55 PM PDT

Can you tell me from experience what you asked when you hired someone to post messages on facebook discussions, group, wall, and pages. I ask so I can ask the contractors the best questions and look like a pro doing it!:)

Just give me the questions you asked that you considerd most important to get the answer to.

combining clickbank with my dailydeal site

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:46 PM PDT

hey guys. i am thinking of getting into clickbank. i currently have a daily deal website local to my area and would like to to try and sell some products additionally with clickbank. what you think good idea? any tips. My email list is pretty large and growing (and im always open to ways to grow it more whether through lists or tips, pm me) and i think i could maybe make a few extra dollars. I could just email out the links right?

Getting killed since ad choice

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:30 PM PDT

i just had 5 clicks for $1.32 total... Since the change over, Im down 50% on earnings..

What am I doing wrong with YTA ?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:22 PM PDT

I've posted a New Help Ticket on their site on Friday but looks like Arby and his team are very busy with the v.3 release so i thought maybe someone here can help me.
I made a new account (manually) and tried to upload 30 vids on yt using YTA but after 13 vids were uploaded, my account was disabled. I spined the videos and tried again, after 16 vids up my 2nd acc got banned . Third time I tried with only 10 videos and they stayed up for like 30 minutes, after that my account was disabled again.

Settings
one account:password NO proxies
http, No of threads 1, mimic FF, manual captcha
I don't blame YTA but I don't know what can it be.
For the accounts I'm using my own method since 2009 and I never had any problems.

Anyone ?

What is the Best Youtube bot today? I need your inputs before buying

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 06:04 PM PDT

Im planning to buy a youtube bot, but i don't know what is the best bot in terms of
1. Features
2. Speed
3. Support

Thanks

Best USA Traffic

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:55 PM PDT

hi,

I want to buy USA traffic. Do you guys know any good source :)

Thanks :baby09:

Reliable Supplier and Products Wanted - Misc Items

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:41 PM PDT

Hi guys

I decided to go into physical goods. Nothing like feeling cash in your hands :-), seeing it in bank is not the same.
Anyways, I am unsure of product yet and am open to suggestions.

But here are some pointers. Obviously it should be in demand items.

Mark Up:
Preferably I am looking at 100%-300% resale.

Sales Venue:
Preferably Craigslist ( I am in the Bay Area), potentially Amazon, EGay

Price:
Preferably $200 - $300 items to mark up $400-$600
will consider smaller items but prefer "less work"

A No No:
no replicas, no BS non moving items.

Initial Investment:
few hundred to start and will work way up to what ever it takes.
Open to suggestions.

Long Term Idea
Eventually I would like to get into export/import and distribution, cross states, cross countries.
I have family and friends in Bosnia, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, India, New Zealand and would consider wholesale export/import eventually.
I also have a friend with a store at Phoenix Airport and Hawaii, also could hire sales people to approach local retail businesses if I find reasonable products/suppliers.
Another option would be flea markets/farmers markets, seminars etc.

I know this thread is like asking "how to make money online" but I hope to find new business relationships. After all retails still drives the economy.

thanks

Adis

Stop faffing over getting profile links indexed

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:34 PM PDT

Just because you don't see your profile links in yahoo siteexplorer doesn't mean that search engines are not giving your website link juice for them.

Search engines don't pay attention to pages that have no useful content in them, so trying to get them indexed is a pointless exercise.

Stop panicking over seeing your backlinks "indexed". It means nothing.

Going live with a new web design service site, plz comment!

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:34 PM PDT

Hey guys,

i am currently implementing my new web design company site and i would like to get constructive comments and criticism from the forum first. please take a look!

www.pandorasolutions.ca

im starting a flyer campaign tomorow, in unison with the website launch.

dup content question

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:34 PM PDT

i have a doubt about dup content.not talking about blogs but about informational websites hmm take any random example hmm.... like Massachussets (MIT), if an informational website is to write about massachussets, how would he create a unique content :) ? i mean he can add some articles on his own which are unique but he cant change the facts.massachussets was established in this this, offers this this courses, fees etc. etc. how can this all be unique :)

What service is doing these edu links?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:32 PM PDT

Over my past few years of researching various competitors I always come across people at the top of the SERPs that have backlinks from EDU sites. Now this isn't anything new as everyone knows. However, I've found that many of these particular back links appear as fake school sponsored websites with a lot of content and contextual links throughout. It also appears they are always uploaded to a compromised CMS or BB. I'm interested in who or what service is doing this. Anyone have any info?

To see the example: bit.ly/mj5J04

Quick Strategy Question

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:24 PM PDT

I've been studying cash202's seo blueprint as I'm working on forming my own strategy to use for a handful of pretty competitive niches. My money site will be targeting about 10-15 keywords total (all pretty competitive). I've been putting a lot of thought into adding some additional properties into cash202's strategy. Specifically I am thinking of building out microsites (10-20 pages of content) for each keyword I am attempting to rank for and run a few promotion cycles on those on top of the main money site. Then link those microsites back to the main money site.

Therefore:

- Money Site gets links from web 2.0, articles, youtube, scribd, edu/gov, slideshare, AND each microsite.

- Each microsite would also get links from the sites above with completely unique content from the main money site's promotion cycle.


What do you guys think about adding this into the mix?

My Senuke X Strategy - Please Rate

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:17 PM PDT

1) I run (2) social networks (Both are 1st tier) for 3 days.
2) I run (2) social bookmarks (1 for the 1st tier and then one for the other 1st tier) at the end of the cycle.
3) I run (2) Web 2.0 Profiles (1 for the 1st social network and then one for the second social network)
4) I AMR blast and Scrapebox blast all my 2nd tier URLs (Bookmarks).
5) I ping, and RSS submit all of the URLs at the end.

Do you guys think this is a good strategy and/or anything I should change?

Which Host can send e-mails to Inboxes?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:09 PM PDT

Hello everyone,

I need a Host that will send e-mails that will untimately reach peoples inboxes.

Im currently with HostV but e-mails get rejected by Hotmail and some other providers, I need a Host that I can sign up to that when I send e-mails it will definately go peoples inboxes and not be rejected or end up in the spam folder!

I only intend to send maybe 100-200 e-mails a day but I need them to go into the inbox. Surely theres a hosting provider out there hasnt been SPAMMED to death or been black listed by hotmail, gmail etc

Thanks guys

Anyone have a U.S. Candidates theme?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 05:04 PM PDT

So.. I am going to run for local office and I want to bang up a WP site for my campaign as quickly as possible.

I am hoping another BHW user has a u.s. political theme they can share with me?

Any thoughts for releasing a product?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:58 PM PDT

I plan to release a beta of a new product here on BHW, but I have never done anything like it before. Does anyone have any tips for this release?

I have a list of backlinks in a .TXT now what! ?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:57 PM PDT

lol i have this text i just downloaded now how do i use the darn thing lol to get backlinks?

(Request) 4 Website Traffic! Please Read Thx!

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:50 PM PDT

Okayyy i would like to know of any noob easy methodzs of traffic
i dont know what seo is i think i got my keywords in correctly lol!
also no clue what back links are i think i have a good idea but id like a few of those also.... Honestly..... what id really like to know is when someone puts in google "Monetizing" i want MonetizingMethodz to be first on the page is it possable without paying? sorry for the questions if your going to hate on me please i'm only 19... im new to this stuff Thanks guys! Much Respected! your feedback means alot to me!

Going live with a new web design service site, plz comment!

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:47 PM PDT

Hey guys,

i am currently implementing my new web design company site and i would like to get constructive comments and criticism from the forum first. please take a look!

www.pandorasolutions.ca

im starting a flyer campaign tomorow, in unison with the website launch.

technophobe friendly autoresponder -- any recommendations

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:35 PM PDT

hey guys,

I'm looking at a new autoresponder to use for my cl stuff and I tried and saw thebat, a bit complicated and I wanna study it but if there is an easier option (except for thunderbird or anything that adds WAS:) ) to your email reply then i'm interested in it.

Any recommendations? thanks

[???] Does GetResponse allow you to export your unsubs?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:23 PM PDT

I'm looking to import the unsubs into my iContact suppression list, but I can't figure out how to export them. Anyone know?

Need Affiliate Program Recommendation

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:19 PM PDT

I'm looking for an affiliate that allows or at least doesn't care about FB or other social media traffic. I applied at a Rude place and they denied me. It seemed from what I read that they would be pretty flexible. *shrug*

I don't have any investment money so I have to stick with free stuff for now. I would appreciate any recommendations.

LF Youtube Solution (captcha)

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:19 PM PDT

hey guys so youtube doesnt just put captcha on comments (every 3rd one withing x minutes) but also if your spamming 2 fast youtube homepage gets captcha'd where you need to enter code just to get on youtube.com...

so sometimes it lasts for few hours. sometimes a few weeks. my question is how do i get around it?

proxies are nice. they chance my ip and elite ones make it look real. i can get into youtube without the captcha appearing but my bot still wont work.


any ideas?

Can I backlink my twitter profile and will that rank in google?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 04:07 PM PDT

I have a twitter account account on a niche and was wondering if google would rank it. Lets say the niche is about guitars and I wanted to rank for "learn how to play guitar" does twitter rank as well as youtube, slidshare, ezinearticles, with the same number of backlinks or worse than those? Thanks

Well done Rory Mcilroy

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:58 PM PDT

As a fellow Ulsterman...Well done Mate!:D

I can help you in Tax planning

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:57 PM PDT

Hi all

For the starters iam a C.a [C.p.a as you people call in the USA].
I know its strange for you people to have me here coz as everyone knows i do get paid hefty salary.
But i have my own personal reasons to be in bhw.

As i enjoy a few benefits from bhw i will help you guys in tax planning.

Now Tax planning and tax evasion are two different things.

Tax evasion is a illegal, immoral thing where though you earn and though you should pay tax you wont just hiding the money. Though stupid most do this.

Tax planning is a method where you plan how to reduce if not completely eliminate your tax burden. Its legal :)

Imp point:: Tax planning is a today's work to save tomorrows tax..
Dont expect results in a day.

One more thing
I Have seen some posts saying that you need not pay taxes, the govt is looting you and all those stuff...
But i know thats wrong and without taxes no country would stand.
When you pay your tax you do a lot of things...
You protect your country [the armed forces, the weapons they use etc]
You save lives [The govt hospitals, Social security forces , cops etc]
You give people a living [all the people working for the govt..u pay their salaries]
You make your country a better place to live [Roads, Airports, all the development]

So in short When you pay your tax..you buy your countries growth.

Guys who expect me to help for Laundering, embezzlement can forget it..
I will just provide guidance and it is always good to consult your own C.P.A

Note: Im good with Indian Tax laws but for the other countries i will try and help.

[GET]While HOT!!! Viral FB script! Dad walks in on daughter...EMBARRASSING!

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:56 PM PDT

I checked DO NOT SHARE list and could not find this. Also checked the source code and this is not from a member here as far as I can tell.

I have seen this script all over facebook the past few days, and figured I would share it here so a few of you could profit from it before it becomes too saturated. Also I would HIGHLY suggest you just adapt it so it isn't the same as every other one out there nowadays!

I don't use this script, I have other much more viral scripts that can earn me 20X as much with same traffic, but I do have a fix for the share bypass problem. I cannot remember where I put it and don't have time to search for it or add the javascript fix. If someone wants to fix it go right ahead:

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/...ent.subscribe/



Download:

Just change all the YOURWEBSITEHERE.com in index.php to your site. IF you dont already, most editing programs have a "Find and Replace" feature.

Your CPA code goes in watch.php

Virustotal:
File name:
FBviralFUGGZ.zip
Submission date:
2011-06-19 22:40:17 (UTC)
Current status:
finished
Result:
0/ 42 (0.0%)


Enjoy!

keyword research accuracy

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:51 PM PDT

this week i've been working on keyword research for the first time and right away i noticed how the results differ depending which tool you use. i tried out MS, travis traffic, keyword country and google keyword tool in the hopes that i will find 2 opinions that agree but they all turn out different.
the results are always the same basic range but its not as close as i would like. i am targeting teeny tiny micro niches so the difference between 50 and 80 searches per month is somewhat significant for me.
so i want to ask, which tool should i put the most trust in? if im not sure, should i just assume google keyword tool is right or am i better off taking the average/median from all the results i get from each tool?

It's IMPOSSIBLE To Get Sandboxed - PANDA? Don't Think So

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:29 PM PDT

Heres the story:

I created a website with 4,400 Exact Searches, average CPC around $1.40.
Registered the domain "KeywordReviewcom"

First thing I did was run a link pyramid with SenukeX at it, created multiple schedules all throughout an 8 day period. Spent around 35$ on captchas. Also been running AMR, targeting random relevant articles, inserting my anchor text.

I've been doing scrapebox blasts, non stop, with over a 10 million auto approve list. Usually a 30-50% success rate each blast.

Continued with Xrumer, around 50k profile links everyday, directly at my site. Used Wiki Whacker and ran a few Wiki submissions, aswell as power submitter for directory submissions. Repeated daily.

Results?:

My site went from rank (SEScout)
1) 254 - 114
2) 144 - 305
3) 305 - 68
4) 68 - N/A
5) Now ranked 2

It's been 14 days..

I didn't ping any links and it's been dancing non-stop. Waiting for another jump or N/A soon.

Earnings: 20-45$/day

Cheers

The Worst Father's Day in the world - 2011

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:28 PM PDT

My father's day was doing just fine until I took a bike ride I couldn't even

finish. The moment I saw my mom walk down where I ride crying was the

minute my life's purpose shifted forever. But, before I move I must tell you

about the day I signed up to blackhatworld. After the first month of reading

on blackhatworld I called my dad and my uncle whose name was Angelo

DiPasquale... Tears are dropping but fuck this I will continue. I called them

about what I implemented and what I was learning/going to learn that day

they gave me knowledge elders don't know. There was never a time when I

looked forward to success so that I could show my uncle.... but It's too late

now, but that won't stop me it will only motivate me to complete the promise

like I said... It will only be a little harder but nothing is impossible.......That's

the hardest part my head has so many ideas and now I can't stop thinking

about my uncle... I can't let it go, last week my neighbor who I knew like an

uncle died and a month before my great aunt died. I fucking hate this month,

it's like all my karma hitting me in the mouth 100 times harder. I always seem

to blame myself when a loved one dies but I can't stop. Anyways, the

moment I was riding next to my mom when she found me she told me to get in

the house. I asked when I should get ready to go out on Father's day, she

said "We aren't" then I knew something was up so I started yelling "why, what

the hell is going on"... You know one of the moments you have no control of

whatever you are doing. I knew something was fishy.. So my dad was by the

garage door and said park your bike and I told him how my mom was crying

trying to find me and I asked what was going on. He said my Uncle died. I

started flipping saying I don't believe it. But when I saw tears come out of my

dads eyes I knew he was telling the truth because he never cries unless

someone close dies. Last year I told my uncle and my dad to go to the heart

doctor now my dad won't stop but listen. After that I went in the back of the

house looking for my mom and she said he died without any pain... I'm

guessing that's good and bad at the same time... At least he didn't die with

regret or fear. My dad said its a natural cycle... So I asked how he died and

my dad told me he was waiting outside of his reptile store this is his site

http://www.reptileshowcase.com/ i'll be working there with my mom, dad,

brother, cousin and all my other family members to clear the inventory. If you

think I'm marketing my site you can fuck off because his store made over mid-

high xxx on a good day so there's no need to market a site that doesn't ship

anything. He sold everything at 25% of the price at those pet corporations..

Continuing back, my dad was waiting an hour and a half and he thought to

himself, why isn't he here, he has always been awake and ready to work at

4:00 so he called my cousin and they both went to his house and this part will

be the one I never forget.... They found him in his bed with his work shoes on

dead.... I'm like what the fuck i'm 14 this shouldn't fucking happen to me...

but I guess there's nothing I can do..... I wish I called him yesterday. The

time had to come and he had a good life so i'm sure he's happy in heaven

now...

But the message this post attempts to indicate is never take anything for

granted because there can always be that unexpected case of bad karma

that will eliminate anything positive about you and make your body restart.....

In that case spending 1 less day on a site can ruin the potential it once had...

The other message is helping my uncle so he can rest in piece as well as

honour that commitment I made to him in the previous months.. The only

thing is I forgot all of what I learned and this learning curve will take another

year...... I just hope someone can be kind enough to help me out as I am in

immediate pain. It might be a week or 100 years before I can rethink at the

rate I could. I still honor my grandpa when he passed a few years back.


Anyways always be sure to help those that help you, because beneficial relationships are alive as long as you make them last..

Sincerely,

Skyler Phillip DiPasquale

Oh great right as I finish typing this snot from when I was crying splatted out

of my hand.

I sure learned the lessons from this post and they are ones I will never forget. I just hope you will learn these without going through all this bullshit...

What do you think of this site ?

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:13 PM PDT

Hey guys im working on this site for some time now and was Wondering what you guys think of it and if you would be so kind to give some feedback., suggestions and critique. Are greatly apreciated
Code:

Link: hxxp://www.thebestonlinearticles.info/weightloss

Thx in advance,

Best regards,

Alexj

VPS and youtube accounts - newb question

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 03:12 PM PDT

Hello,
Not much of a fan starting dumb threads but

I can't figure out how many diffrent youtube accounts can be used from a basic VPS with 1 IP?
Let's say I want to use 50 youtube accounts with YTA - is 1 VPS enough or Should I add a few Anonymous Proxies, or extra VPS IP's?
I just want these accounts to last and won't get banned fast, because the plan is to mass upload videos and blast comments.

Plz Advice.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.