Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:40 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


SEO for local business

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:37 PM PDT

I'm working on a website for a friend that runs a local indoor putt putt or mini golf where I live.

unfortunately I'm unsure how effective SEO will even be since I live in a small city.. (population for county in 2009 was around 48k)

i'm wondering how I should do my keyword research for a local business. I've seen the thread about keyword research but I'm assuming it would be a little different for local businesses.

do you normally try to rank for more keywords when doing local SEO since there could be variations.. IE: city + keyword , county + keyword , city state + keyword ..etcetc.

I'm also curious if the only keywords I should use are those with results shown in google keyword tool.. for example it doesn't show any results for "city mini golf" "city putt putt" .. but it doesn't say 0 monthly searches.. it's just NA.

I'm just a little confused on which local keywords I should be using for a local business such as a mini golf place.

any help and/or insight would be appreciated.

What theme is this ?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:37 PM PDT

Anyone know where to get this theme ?

Code:

http://carfordonation.org/

Get to know eachother

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:37 PM PDT

Hey guys, Lets all share our information such as Msn, skype, and if you really want..facebook? lol

Skype: Mikail23214
Pm for msn

As to be PM'd if you don't want to provide your information to the public.

One of the most successful things you can do is to make friends in the field your in :)

Need help on backlinks for cloaking site

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:32 PM PDT

What are the best method to be apply to generate a backlinks for the wordpress cloaking site include also all the inner pagse so that the site can index faster and rank high on search engine?

Is that any auto backlink plugin out there that can get a bakclink on autopilot?

Thanks

Need Autoresponder for MAC!!! ($5 Paypal)

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:31 PM PDT

Will paypal $5 for a legit MAC autoresponder. All the good ones (EZ, BHAR) are reserved for Windows only...

Anyone know where to get it?

Need Facebook campaign Manager

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:17 PM PDT

I need someone experienced in facebook advertising to create and manage a campaign for me. Keyword Is "Experienced'. If interested, please send me a screenshot of advertising account, and what you expect to be paid, and we will go from there.
thanks.

What is your job?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:12 PM PDT

Some of you guys are IM's full-time :) others of you are just beginning. Some of you are split between this and offline stuff too. And some of you are at University/college.

What is your job? :)

JV Offer You Invest Little Money I Guarantee Results

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:05 PM PDT

Hi everyone,

I have many new sites in the works, those of you who know me know that I make professional websites selling ebooks/memberships and I turn them into money makers.

I have a few new products in different niches and I have a guaranteed JV offer for you...

You invest only $300 in a project and in return I make you a lifetime partner and give you 10% of all profits + 10% if the site/product is sold later on for a big amount.

I guarantee that you will make at least $1,000 profit within 6 months or I'll refund your money.

A successful product can make $10,000 a month 1 year from now.
You have nothing to lose but A LOT to gain.

Why am I doing this?
I got many projects and I keep investing all the time to improve them on all aspects including design and promotion etc.

So I do all the work you cash with an investment of $300.
$300 will give you 10% on 1 site/product for the lifetime of that product including money when site is sold on auction in 1-3 years time.
As for selling the site, we can discuss it and figure out what will make us most money, if a site is making $50,000 monthly then there is no reason to sell it for less than $500,000.

Let me know if you're interested!

How to activate accouts automatically

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:01 PM PDT

Guys I have a question:

I want to use Digixmas to submit my site to directories. However it's a pain to activate the submissions on my email one by one.

Is there any automatic tool for email activation?

I have scrapeboard and it has an activation tool for the accounts creation. Can I use is for the directories? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks

is this allowed on fb?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:50 PM PDT

i m gonna try fb ppc soon and want to know if this will work or not ?

i think content lockers is not allowed by fb (plz corect me if its is) so i make a landing page offering incentive and then iframe cpa offer but i think converion wont be so good compared to content locker.

now fb will not accept my page with content locker.so i decide to redirect my content locker page to a decent landing page with iframe which doesnt look spammy so it gets accepted.after getting accepted i remove the redirect so that now users see content locker page .is this allowed/safe/anyone using it ?

help will be very appreciated :)

raid array

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:37 PM PDT

last sat I had the mis fortune of pluging in an old jump drive and apparently releasing a virus that has crashed my raid array.

Anyone in here have any methods of recovering the raid array or viewing it so I can get what I need.

Thx for any help.

Making $2k/month from adsense

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:35 PM PDT

per account

My friend got expired domain traffic. If adsense accounts have received a check before we can make $2k per account.

I did that several time and cashing on big. However, if I made a mistake then things get banned. So try again.

If someone had an adsense account that already have received the first check and want to try we're offering 30%. You need to have a site that's not free site. I suggest about coupons, dating, or freelancing.

LOL WProbot just made me laugh...

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:06 PM PDT

Was just checking my autoblog and found that one of my sentences in a post WPRobot done looked really weird... Here it is:
Quote:

This has too much hang time that an affiliate marketer for about payments to his collected by the dealers must get circumcised.
It really made me laugh, with spinning articles etc I get this all the time lol. WPRobot is brilliant but I still find myself having to edit the posts slightly so they don't look way too out of place. I use the translation feature to try and make the content unique, but there are still weird anomalies I have to fix so the blog posts look "authentic".

I don't see how "affiliate marketing" relates to circumcision lol, but anyway I appreciated the laugh I got out of it, its a dark winters day so laughter at this time of year is good :).

Do you think that Google is fair ? How is that >>

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:05 PM PDT

A site of mine has been banned 2 weeks ago for the reason of ad mimicking. It's like your content and ads should'nt be same color although if there is a line between them. So how about this, Ask.com is using adsense with completely camuflaged ads within the content.

Check this;
ask.com/web?q=Free+Government+Credit+Report&qsrc=6&o=0&l=d ir

First five results are google ads.

What do you think ?

Xrumer service and question

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:54 PM PDT

Hi All,

Newb, but cant find a straight answer to the following:

1. I have recently ordered 300 bookmark service and received a report of urls. These urls do not lead directly to the post but to the root domain. I was told I should order a Xrumer service. What do I need to provide for an Xrumer service? I am unclear how/what Xrumer is actually doing.

2. Does anyone have any suggested Xrumer services?

Thanks

Harry Potter Sequel Announcement

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:51 PM PDT

Check this: Jk Rowling Youtube

Some sort of countdown, less than 10hrs before the owls disappear?

Another bumper year for Amazon Book affiliates, get in quick!

:D

2 Guys, Interesting Advertising

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:49 PM PDT

If anyones bored with the usual TV shows, I thought this might be a good BHW TV series to watch!

h**p://hulu.com/watch/250680/rhett-and-link-commercial-kings-los-angeles--cats-and-dogs-

Looking for a script/theme...

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:47 PM PDT

I have an idea I am trying to develop and I know what I am looking for but I don't know how to explain it.

I am looking for a theme or a script for a file exchange type system.

Where you login and then you can see files that are available and download the ones you want and you can also post your own files for others to download.


Is there any themes or scripts for this kind of thing? Anyone know? I have been looking for hours

Email Submit $700 a day NEED HELP!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:46 PM PDT

ok so ive been working harder and harder getting my cpa method to become fully automated and ive noticed my conversion drop down from 40% to 10% in the past few days.

now i get like 4500 clicks and that gives me 700 dollars but if it was back to 40% i would be getting 2800.

anyone with experience.. whats going on and how can i increase my conversion rate back to what it was

Posting inPaid Cities in CL - Payment Options?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:45 PM PDT

Anyone no of an alternative payment method when posting in paid cities in CL? They require a credit car (non gift card). So if I live in Calif and want to post in NY, is there a way I can not have them trace my information back to me so I dont risk losing the account?

I have looked at threads and cant find answer.

*Hiring english callers. 90$/s and it's easy!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:44 PM PDT

*Note, your interest rate will be extremely high I promise* gimme that lead, I'll close the sale> You get the nice and easy cash.

Before you decide to ask the famous "do it yourself and keep all the profit" just know that I now have a day job and I kind of like it, so I can't dedicate ALL of my time to this as I would like to. Once I get this going I will most likely quit



OK 90$ for making an easy lead and sending them to me? Yeah, it's that good. I can give you so much commission on this because I WILL profit from it and I know this. It will feel like your stealing from me because It's going to be so easy with what I'm going to give you,teach you, and show you.

It's not the SEO, FB Fan-pages, Google places ranking, even Design. Sure they can be good money earners but they can be harder to sell. With what we will be offering it's just as good if not, much better and much cheaper to the business owner. It's more like SMS text message marketing. ;) I'm doing most of the real work and spending the money, your job is free, and will be very easy.

It's not the spamming random phone numbers type of SMS thing, no. What it is, is allowing a business owner to build an SMS list and be able to market their products or discounts to them on a weekly basis thus increasing their ROI as much as 25-100%. 100% stronger then email marketing IMHO. Especially for businesses like restaurant owners or bars who have walk in customers who mostly all of the time have a cell phone in their pocket and are willing to join a VIP list for free to even get something free. I will teach you about this stuff and even give you the method I use to find the business leads with Phone # who will already be interested in saying YES to the script I will provide to you. It's a done deal after that! SMS list building is simple. Here's an example. Text "zullas" to "94932" to get a free slice of pizza at no charge for joining our free and exclusive VIP list. Customers just don't pass that up. I know I wouldn't. And if they do, then...Idk?!

I know this seems like old news but to businesses it's not, and they will be willing to cough up money for this type of stuff. It's an asset they have in their business and they aren't taking advantage of how much extra sales they could be making every month. But they don't know it's their and this technology really makes them stand out to other businesses and making them top of the game. Restaurants and bars aren't the only types to target. This can also be useful for businesses who need to get a-hold of clients or to update about future products/discounts, appointments and etc. Such as salons, dentists, florists, supplement companies, gyms and bodybuilding trainers. So much more to it then this which makes the potential for making loads of cash A LOT bigger then your thinking right now.

With the methods you'll be taught your interest rate or (I'm interested to learn more about SMS) will be soaring high. You will earn some serious cash. I will make and supply you with a video which you can show the business owners and it will crack it down and cut time so they are 100% more satisfied then just talking for 15 minutes. This will make you seem more professional and give them a 'He knows what he's talking about' feel. Here's a simple step plan of you making your 90$ commissions.

Step 1: Call, Offer something small(will be taught to you), but with big value, Earn/build the relationship with that owner
Step 2: Set up the appointment, (imply method) Get them interested in SMS text message marketing and feed them info I will give you
Step 3: Send them over to me, let me spend money and make the sale
Step 4: Get your cash sent to your PayPal account

I have a special way I will track your sales which will be explained. :)

This isn't COLD CALLING, they will be expecting to be fed this info. Businesses also aren't going to attack you or turn you down in a mean way because your not selling to them! Instead your making them want to buy from you so it should remove your fear of thinking stuff like "Why call if I'll get turned down" or "what if he says no and curses me out and hangs up". Thisisn 't the case here. Prepare to be taught on how to really do it and take your sales rate HIGH up!

I'm looking to hire people who aren't afraid to do the phone calls and have fluent English speaking skills. If you really want to make some good cash and want huge commissions then this is for you! I have it all set up for you, all you need to do is contact me to get started. I believe I'm a trusted member so theirs no risk to you, it's all on me! Sorry for any mistakes in this Jv thread, I ain't perfect. Any questions just ask and ye shall receive.

PM me for personal Email
or
Skype: helpisontheway3

Thanks for reading and I hope to partner with some you!
-Saul

Fuck paypal

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:42 PM PDT

those thief's limited my account cause i made a $600 dollar payment to a top rated egay seller i just wrote them a letter they either unlimit my shit or face the lithal blast of X-Rumer i will plaster their link all over the web giving them bad reps:D

Got banned from Gmail

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:28 PM PDT

My account got disabled by Gmail for spamming the same email to over 100 people yesturday and over 100 people today. I noticed it when my Blackberry said my account was invalid all the sudden and when i went to reset it, it said your account has been disabled. What are my options now? Use my hosting mail?

Double Your Money With Adwords

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:25 PM PDT

I know someone who has a unique adwords method. They are offering to double however much money we put into it and the source is very trustworthy. There are already a few people who have gone in on it and are investing $100k. I don't have that kind of money to play with but I am certainly going to see where this thing takes me. I'm about to drop some money on it (I haven't decided the amount yet) but I was asked if I could find anyone else who wants to throw down. Granted, it sounds too good to be true but like I said, I trust my source. Of course nothing in this life is ever 100% certain but if anyone would like to roll the dice (with any amount) I will refer you. All I ask for is a little piece of the return.

Obviously most of you don't know me from adam so don't hold me responsible. I am presenting this to you as nothing more than a gamble because I haven't tried it yet myself but once again, I DO trust the person who presented this to me. Let me know if you're interested. I will ask more questions in the meantime. Perhapse some proof of income is in order. They must be willing to provide it if they wound up getting some people to invest $100k already.

Forum Bot Poster

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:24 PM PDT

As the title says, are there any bots that register onto a forum and mass post what you like, or even mass pm everyone?

I have a forum that has constant spam sign ups..

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:12 PM PDT

I get about 50 sign ups every 10 mins all fake accounts that post spam. Is there anyway that I can make money off of this?

Thanks.

TeamViewer App for Android

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:02 PM PDT

Many of us use teamviewer because it kicks ass. I just wanted to let everyone know that they recently released an app on the android marketplace for free that allows you to connect to any machine with teamviewer installed on it. Not only that but their app appears to me to be better than all the other VNC and remote desktop admin apps on the marketplace. Its rare that you see a big company come along and outdo a huge base of developers who have been working at becoming the best for a few years but they have certainly done it, and unlike their competition its freeeeee!

Anyone have adwords voucher exp soon?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:59 PM PDT

I need 1 but so late when someone giveaway.
Mail me:rokape85@gmail.com
Thanks alots!:baby09:

Google the first intternet company to reach 1 million visitors in a month?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:57 PM PDT

Microsoft 2nd at 905 million
Faceboook 3rd at 714 million

Need Parter who wants to make $1000 per week.

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:53 PM PDT

Hi, I have some products that are needed to be sold but I'm busy doing a "little" research with ebay and its securities. That, and I need most of these items sold before I leave for boot camp.

Requirement:
*An ebay seller account with no limits (if you do have limits and it's been more than a month, I can remove them for you.)
*A verified PayPal (if u dont have one, we can use mine or I can refer to a user who is able to verify them for $1 or $2.50)
*US Sellers are prefered but if International that can work too.

Process:
*I will have a template with all the information, pics, etc.
*You answer any inqueries as much as possible.
*When finished, buyer pays your paypal (or mine if u didnt have one).
*You keep your cut while sending me my share and shipping prices.
*I send you Tracking numbers within the hour.
*I then ship items off.


PM me for more details
MSN: Marine632@live.com
Skype: xmarinex14

IMGlory

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:37 PM PDT

Hey guys, been a LONG time since ive been around here, got distracted with other stuff i guess, Any how can some one give me an invite to IMGlory? I know there is a monthly fee but thats ok with me.:D

Exchange VPS Server with Mailer installed for fresh opt in list

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:37 PM PDT

Have got several vps servers that I use for mailing and need fresh lists so offering

1 vps server what comfortable handles 3 - 5k mails per hour (its white labelled)
Smtp with multiple IP's installed.
Has got Atomic Mail Sender v5.03 installed for personalised mailing and AMS 4.3 for non personalised mailing.

I require good optin lists preferably 2011. Gambling / betting preferable but other areas considered.

PM me if interested.

#3 spot for keyword but traffic didnt increase

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:20 PM PDT

One of my websites has been sitting at the #1 spot for about 6 months for a keyword gettin 1,300 searches a month.

Last week the main keyword Im targeting got to the #3 spot with 3,000 searched a month. According to AWStats Ive been averaging 50 a visits a day before the second keyword was ranking and even after it started ranking.

Anyone know why my traffic hasnt increased with the second KW ranking?

Multiple backlinks from 1 site and subdomains

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:19 PM PDT

What is it worth to have like 4000 backlinks from PR6 site and its subdomains? Im talking about a PR6 site, where people can make their own webpages which then will be created like yourpage point pr6site point whatever .

I can line up customers for credit checks

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:17 PM PDT

but who will take the traffic? Its not the most honest traffic around....but the leads are 100% real and legit.

Need BrokenStones Invite.

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:16 PM PDT

Please remove thread- thanks.

The 100 best, highest-rated products on Amazon

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:10 PM PDT

Pretty cool idea. Saw a post on Reddit about it, and I think the guy also advertises on there. Wonder how much he's making in commissions. :D

Code:

http://toppppp.com
If you do a google site search, you can see a ton of other pages like:

4 of Amazon's best, highest-rated Home Theater products.
Code:

http://toppppp.com/c/Home_Theater
6 of Amazon's best, highest-rated Computer products.
Code:

http://toppppp.com/c/Computer

New Product - HUGE Hot Niche - Entertainment / Music PL/CB 75% per sale.

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:03 PM PDT

Product: MP3getZ - super simple to use software product to download unlimited MP3s.


Even your grandma could use it. (huge market of non tech-savvy people and people who want to download music legally, without paying per song).


My rules are simple, honest and REAL products, no rehashed ebook stuff, this is a real software product, refund rate should be absolutely minimal.

Why should you promote this?
No shady tactics that nearly all vendors (you know who you are..) on CB/PL use, such as exit popups that accidently remove your affiliate link, there are and will never be exit popups on our pages.


No email optin, we will not followup on people that opt in, it's not uncommon for vendors to followup on people that opted in, and then "oops" accidently there was no affiliate link in the mail, there is and there will never be an email opt-in form on our pages.

Commision: 75% commision per sale.

The product is currently on Plimus only, it is still in the review process of Clickbank and should be up "shortly".

For banners, visit: http://mp3getz.com/p/affiliates.html
To promote this product on Plimus: http://secure.plimus.com/jsp/develop...89772533C1ECA9

For any questions or help, feel free to bug me.

Thanks.


(if i am not allowed to post here, please excuse me and remove the post, but since i see loads of examples of affiliate requests, i guess it's alright)

Is it possible to make CLICKJACKING ?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:57 PM PDT

Hi,

How is it possible to make clickjacking with the new confirm button ?

Everytime i'm trying to make clickjacking,

my domain name is banned few hours later...

I am just trying to avoid the confirm button.

I am ready to pay 200,300 bucks... :)

Thank's.

Best regards,

Andy

Do you know Forever Living Products?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:56 PM PDT

Some of you promote the Forever Living Products? There are health products...

[CREATIVE] My 500th POST! I made a GAME LOL! BHW GLADIATORS! Shooting Game!Play for FUN :)

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:47 PM PDT

Hey gladiators made a game today...for my 500th post...in fact I actually sold this game...it's free for you guys :)

Virus totals

Offline CPA Campaign

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:36 PM PDT

Ok so I received a list of cpa offers that are eligible for offline advertising via e-mail from one of my AM's, but I don't know where to go next. Any good methods regarding CPA offline or e-books?

Ping.fm or similar with Yahoo pipes?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:25 PM PDT

Seems like ping doesn't work with pipes RSS, any idea how to fix this or another service which can process pipes?

Thanks you.

SENukeX Templates

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:23 PM PDT

A few days ago a member Skype'd me a thread regarding SENuke templates to download. being the idiot that I am I lost the link and the convo and cant remember who it was.

I tried searching, but can't find the thread. does anyone know where i can find good senukex templates?

How to get friends fast?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:19 PM PDT

Please help me
I promoting my music and I need this.

Hacked by dz-sec anyone else?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:17 PM PDT

My usa proxies.net site has been hacked twice this week by Dz-Sec. It's on a shared hosting platform, so really have to wait for the hosting provider to patch their servers.

Also I've been getting DDOS attacks on 2 of my proxy servers, not sure if the 2 are related or not, but I would suspect they are. Anyone know anything about these guys?

[Giveaway] Get highly value for your slales

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:13 PM PDT

Hi every one annas is here.

Now a days I am in video making so though why not give some back to community where from I started.

here is a small sample.
LOL I were half sleeping while making this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pUF7mMmB8


so here is what I am giving you.
3 videos a DAY first come fist serve.
To
All Moderators
Jr.vips, Donors
Regular members with more then 250 posts.

and for other mates if you are serious about something I would further look into it.

provide me script of your video highly suggest.
I would also make video from voiceover.
music you want in video
pics you want in video. or give me the keywords and specify the niche
your website address and the quotes or text all your want in video.
please the things should be organized. and in rar file

thanks
Edit
Mods please correct the tittle into. [Giveaway] Get highly value for your sales with professional videos

Mobile Marketing info and SMS service

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:13 PM PDT

i have been a member of this site for a while and I wanted to share what i found... i found this place where you can get information about mobile marketing and sms services... send me a pm and i will send you the link...

Wholesale: OPI and ESSIE Nail Polish! #1 Selling Nail Polish! Great for Building Feedback!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:12 PM PDT

Have OPI and ESSIE Nail Polish Wholesale!



OPI is the #1 selling Nail Polish on Amazon!

See for yourself:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...sr_bt_1_4_last
See how low the prices are on Amazon? I'm selling it for 50-100% LOWER!!!

ESSIE is a close second.

Nail Polish is great for building feedback on eBay if you want to become a PowerSeller because it's #1 Cheap and #2 In high demand!

Also, I source the products for a low enough price that you can sell on eBay and Amazon for a great profit!

I have almost ANY OPI AND ESSIE NAIL POLISH YOU WANT - Just about ANY color!
100% Authentic and Original, Guaranteed.


SELL SELL SELL!

GET Ps3 fixed CL method

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:08 PM PDT

disregard this post

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.