Thursday, June 23, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:40 PM ,
Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


SEO question: SEOpressor

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 09:00 PM PDT

I am still relatively new to SEO and SEO is what i chose to focus on. i found SEOpressor from this forum and from what i understand, SEOpressor is a great plugin to optimize your on page SEO.

i got my keyword and i followed the instructions to optimize it at 70%-80% according to SEOpressor. Is there anything else I need to know about on page SEO ? or does SEOpressor take care of it for me as long as every post is at 70-80% according to SEOpressor?

any feedback is greatly appreciated. im still new to SEO so any additional advice would be great

Trevor.

Where to go?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 09:00 PM PDT

I want to offer my mini site building services for sale. Where is a good place to start? I know that to post services here you have to be a donor and have over 100 posts. I can get to 100 posts fairly quickly, but I do not have the spare change to become a donor yet. Where would you suggest offering these services? I do not want to do fiverr because my sites are high quality. But it seems no matter where you go, you have to pay to post services. Also, I would like to go somewhere that has some sort of protection for sellers.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Learn From My Mistake!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 08:45 PM PDT

Do not do any selling partnerships with anyone online! I did this back in feb and was contacted by the local police yesterday that I need to come in for questioning. The items I was selling were stolen from warehouses or bought with stolen credit cards. I have enough proof to prove myself innocent but it could have been much worse the investigator told me. If I had gone over $10k in personal gain I would have the fbi and secret service all over me. Just don't do it, as alluring as the deal maybe DON"T DO IT! Hope I can help someone.

I wasn't aware they were stolen. I have emails of me asking if they was stolen and I was told they was legit items.

Don't Undersell Yourself **Maximise your profits**

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 08:43 PM PDT

While I may be a baby to IM in comparison to many of you, I am no stranger to business. There are a lot of techniques I have learned which have helped me make a lot of money. One of these is to not undersell yourself.

You can sell identical items to your competition, but for higher prices.

To illustrate how this works, I am going to use a real-life example. When I was a kid, I used to play neopets.


There was this item on neopets called the lab map. If you got all 9 pieces of it, you could access the "secret laboratory" which would change your pets color. Trust me, in the neopets world, that huge.

A completed lab map

People would pay large amounts for lab map pieces. A completed lap map would go for 700,000np. Several of us figured out cheap ways to buy the lab map. Think of it like buying wholesale. We bought wholesale lab maps. We then resold them individually to the market place.

We would put our items on the market place. We had very little way to differentiate yourself. This is what your ad looks like in the market place;


You got a tiny text box to advertise in. No html, nothing. About 200 characters max. Not only this, but your advertisements would literally be placed one after the other. Everyone could see that you were selling the exact same product as your competitor, but for 40,000np more.

So, how then, when we are selling the exact same items, and respond just as fast to our sellers, could I sell mine for 740k and my competitors for 700k?

Confidence.

I acted confident. I was 11. But I would talk like I was a business. I would talk like I was an expert. I would act slightly aloof to give the appearance of not being desperate. I used understandable jargon sparingly. I showed confidence in my product.

Even if your gig isn't a business, if you act like a business, people will be more likely to pay a higher price. They will consider you trustworthy and so will pay more. This applies to all places; not just ebay, but places like fiverr too.





You can often offer less for the same price as your competitors if you act important. For instance; say you offer a scrapebox service. Your competitors might offer to blast 1000 blogs for $5. Well, you can offer to do 500 blogs for $5 and still get just as much business. How? By acting like you are an expert.

If you act like you are an expert/professional business, then people will think; "this business is offering to do 500 blogs instead of 1000. Because they're a business, they must be more trustworthy. Plus, if they are only offering 500 blogs instead of 1000, they must be doing that because they think their 500 blogs are higher quality." I am serious. This is an economic principle: people buy the cereal in the fancier, but smaller box for a higher price, because they assume that if a business is doing that their product must be superior! Take advantage.

Real businesses use this technique

Ever gone into a "fancy" "gourmet" supermarket? While they sell obscure products, they also often sell normal products too. Yet they charge more than your local supermarket. Why? Because they act important. They act like they are special. Are their products special? No! But they act like it. You need to act like your product deserves the higher price.

When selling on ebay or the like, don't undersell yourself.

You can get more. Obviously don't get greedy; try a higher price, see if you can get more. If not, reassess. Don't start at the lowest point.

There we go :D I hope people like the post. If they do I'll post some more techniques; I'm thinking my next post could be on the importance of product differentiation over price competition.

Hello to the best forum site in the world wide web

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 08:41 PM PDT

I'm new here. I just posted a thread in social networking. in just a glimpse there's 4 views, then next 8 then next 46???? huwaat? this site is the best. lot's of people to mingle with and im sure there are lots of info under those threads....keep it coming...im still on my learning process.:)

Going live with a new free web site, plz comment!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 08:31 PM PDT

Hey guys,

i am currently my new free site and i would like to get constructive comments and criticism from the forum first. please take a look!

search softwarelint on google plsssssssssssss reply !!!

Looking for eastern european scraped lists

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:59 PM PDT

Looking for eastern european lists, not looking to buy so mods dont move my post to wtb. I have an offer and we can trade or cooperate and make money

Best place to buy numbers for PVA?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:57 PM PDT

All of my accounts are now on hold. Who sells phone #'s that will work TODAY with Craig.

Affrewards.com ?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:55 PM PDT

im planning to blast a campaign, any idea if they will ban me ? anyone use them?

Minimalize/Optimize Windows Server 2008 VPS

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:53 PM PDT

Ok any of you other techies out there have any tips for Minimalizing a VPS for speed on a server that only needs ScrapeBox? This might be a good thread to talk about all the thing you can do to squeek all the juice out of your VPS!

I've removed all the services I can think of. I need to setup my Static IP and then remove DHCP!

I've remove all the roles down to the minimum! Is there anything I'm forgetting?

g

affrewards.com ???

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:49 PM PDT

Anyone use this ? feedback ?

Whats Best Social Bookmarking Plugins for WordPress?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:41 PM PDT

...hmm?

Unlimited organic PVAs for free

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:37 PM PDT

OK, time for me to give something back to the community. i know this will help ppl. i was banned from craigslist today and every one of my ads deleted, but if i hadnt been, i wouldnt have this awesome method.

its very simple really, you just need to get creative :)

ok, so you go to craigslist and you go to the personals section..and go to the men seeking women. you reply personally to a post (at night would probably be more beleivable) acting like you are a girl thats interested, you send a teaser email at first with a believable picture off facebook. then when the asshole responds, you ask for his phone #. :) after you get his number you reply with something like this; "ok cool, u sound like you are for real, but i just want to make sure ya know? my friend that told me about this place said that there are a lot of scammers and fake people so i just want to know that you are real, your going to get a call in a few minutes and i need to know that your code matches mine.":D

when he gives it to you block him and move on to the next. im thinking of what can be possible with my cragslist scraper. its a good one and can get a shitload of emails. i could get hundreds of pvas at a time im sure.

enjoy the method.

also this works with you acting like a chic posting an ad to the women seeking men, and getting an asshole to bite that way..then same shit. :thrasher:

Help me vent lol im pissed what do i do?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:32 PM PDT

So my website went viral had around 11,000 consent people on it every few minutes and i get this email from dynadot hostings

We have disabled your Webhosting plan for xxx.so due to high traffic volume. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to email us.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff

What kind of shit is that? is that even right? I was in the right because i haven't gone over my bandwidth or data nothing. I don't see how they are just able to take my site offline??

earn by clicking like in FB

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:29 PM PDT

FANSLAVE new way to earn likes in FB and also you can earn by clicking like in FB in EURO!!!!:):):)


1. Register
2. Confirm Email
3. Under Account click on Overview
4.Click on the FB fanpages and start clickng like to earn EURO
5.Then click on update located in the middle
6. Voila! just keep on clicking and refer your friends and relatives...

PM me for the referral link

Need someone to reply to 200-300 CL ads/day

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:21 PM PDT

I am looking for someone to reply to craigslist ads via email. I have been looking for a solution to this problem for a while but could never figure it out, and my CL posting provider doesn't have a clue either. Basically I am looking for someone to email 200-300 (at)craigslist email addresses every day with a canned message.

Some questions I have are:
Can you use a custom domain to send the emails? ((at)whatever) Or do I have to use hotmail, gmail, etc?
Can the message body be 90% the same in every message, or will the CL mailer daemon block it? (the title will always be unique... RE: [title])

I am looking for a solid provider that can do this for the long-term. Or, if you have a software solution that WORKS (something that only requires I provide the proxies/email accounts), I would be interested in that as well.

James "Whitey" Bulger caught in Santa Monica

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:15 PM PDT

Can't fucking believe it!

Thought he would be the one who got away.

I have been devouring books about the life of this son of a bitch and his "corrupt midget" brother Billy. My heart came out my mouth when I saw that he had been captured.

For 20 murders, millions in extortion and drug profits and nearly sixteen years on the run, he will get death penalty I'm sure!

Free Hosting for 2 years

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:12 PM PDT

Hi Mates,
Anyone want Free Hosting for 2 years . I can arrange it for you . Hosting details are ,

Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 Addon Domain
10 Databases
etc.....

Absolutely Free for 2 years . If you are interested , P.M me your mail id . I'll sign up you for 2 years free hosting .

Help! Need phone numbers for...

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:08 PM PDT

1. Party Supply Companies
2. Jumper Rentals, etc.
3. Preferably in Southern California

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

irish mothers letter to her son

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:07 PM PDT

Dear Son,
Just a few lines to let you know that I am still alive. I am writing this letter slowly because I know that you cannot read very fast.

You won't recognise the house anymore when you come home; we moved because your Dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles of home.

About your father - he has a lovely new job. He now has 500 people under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.

Auntie Maude has sent you a pair of socks she knitted, she put a third one in because she heard you have grown another foot since she last saw you.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

Jimmy locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

Your Uncle Dick drowned last week in a vat of whiskey in Dublin Brewery. Some of his co-workers dived in to save him, but he fought them off bravely. We cremated the body and it took three days to put out the fire.

It only rained twice last week. First time was for three days and the second for four. On Monday the wind blew so hard that one of the chickens laid the same egg four times.

We received a letter yesterday from the undertaker. He said that if the last payment on your Grandmother's funeral wasn't made, up she comes.

Your loving Mother,
Mum
PS I was going to send you £20, but I have already sealed the envelope.

need youtube accounts?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:04 PM PDT

Hiy

I would like to know if anyone is cam make youtube accounts? I need them to be subscribed to one channel. Also with thumbnails.


Im not new here, im just on another acc since i lost my password and i know that i will have to pay so i have paypal and will pay someone....I need about 18 thousand subs...

AdWords Vouchers?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 06:46 PM PDT

I remember when I signed up to... to something... (forgot what) I got emailed to my house a Google card that is for 'Free' $100 AdWords... I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

Does anyone sell those cards?
How much can I buy a $100 AdWords card for?

Email Account Creators

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 06:46 PM PDT

Hey i've been looking around for a good web mail account creator and everything i seem to come across seems a little out dated. Can anyone recommend any of them? I tired email regger but all it did was waste my captcha credits. I'm especially interested in one that can create yahoo accounts.

thanks

need 100 accounts ASAP!a

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 06:44 PM PDT

add my on skype. doing some testing my partners not online and i need some accounts to work with. name your price.

add me on skype: laziestnoob@hotmail.com

ASAP please. ty
if you do it withing 5 minutes of this post you get a free cookie.. the good kind

Facebook is killing me!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 06:40 PM PDT

Seems that recently some changes have been made to FB and now I'm screwed! I no longer can share my post from my blog to my fan page. I get a dialog box stating that the link has been reported abusive and spammy! Is spammy even a word? It's a fan page, if my fans don't like the links all they have to is unlike the page. What's up with FB? Anyone know a way to get around this issue? Anyone having this same problem?

probably asked 100 times, but here I go

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 06:16 PM PDT

Can anyone hook me up with a solid beginners guide/tutorial to scrapebox, SEnukeX, xrumer etc? sort of new to all this so I could really use the help.

I haven't been able to find a good tutorial to all this, but I've heard tons of people making comments about how they do exist somewhere..searching these forums doesn't seemed to have helped either.

thanks in advance.

New Blogger

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:55 PM PDT

How to Get started ?

Ping Plug Ins and Lists

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:51 PM PDT

Does anyone have a good plug in for Pinging blog posts?

Also does anyone have a list of ping sites?

Making A Sales Thread

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:40 PM PDT

Good Afternoon,

I have searched around, but I cannot find the answers I am looking for. What are the requirements to start a sales thread in BHW?

I would like to start offering a service for sale, but I do not know if I need more posts or need to donate or what all I need to do before getting going.

Sorry for the question (especially if it is easy to find the answer to), but I cannot find the answer to this. Thank you for your responses!

Chrisnkay

Pop Up Ads for Better Bounce Rate

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:35 PM PDT

I'm thinking about making my ads in the sidebar pop ups so it improves time on my site which will help my rankings. I have some ads that catch the eye right away and have been getting clicks which is nice. But not sure whether to have them click on the ad then get stuck on the ad page and hopefully I get money. Or have the ad open a new window when they click which will make them stay on the site and help my stats for google and have less of a bounce rate.

Any Ideas?

1k per day or more with cpa - free traffic and infinitely scalable

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:23 PM PDT

I'm averaging 4k per day with the advanced version of this method with a little investment of 20 dollars. It's nothing special and it doesn't have to be to make u a healthy cpa income


This is basically in-game advertising

i've used this method for a few months , i make close to $1000 per day with it from two networks and everything is completely automated, so like i said, it depends on your effort, the traffic is totally free.
i've found other methods that'll triple my income, so u guys can put your own twist to this method.

Here's a rough Overview
before u proceed to the step by step


The gaming niche is something that can never become saturated
Even now that there are ps3, xbox 360, nintendo wii e.t.c along with countless titles of games under the respective consoles above...thousands of gamers even millions still search online for classic titles, patches, roms and emulators to play on their pc, that's where u come in

STEP 1

Register free as an author on brother soft

Conduct a quick research on their website e.g what people are currently
downloading, latest downloads, most downloaded, rising downloads of the most popular and old games and etc. You must categorize your software under FREEWARE License when u submit

Where to get games

i specifically recommend going after roms for(snes, sega, N64 instead
of ps2 iso not to mention ps3 as you'll find out later.
Romnation.net has lots of roms, emulators anyone can download, the second website you can get them from is coolroms and there are loads more out their

Problem:
brothersoft rejects repeated submissions of games or software that is
already in thier database or that belong to another author or company
Solution: after you've downloaded the roms from romnation, the ones you're
particularly interested in uploading to brothersoft, u will need a HEX EDITOR to ALTER or hack into this game rom.

If you don't know how to hack into roms, use elance or rentacoder's service or spend a few minutes on youtube on free learning how to tutorials for those without a penny

So Why hacking?

it's to change several of the game stages, the Menu OPTIONS and
to put your domain name(that'll redirect OR iframe your cpa url) BOLDLY on
several stages of the game, So lets say a lead downloaded N64's f-zero x
You will include in the gameplay itself that they can get speed hacks or vehicle teleporter that can help them do the impossible in the game …... u see the latter (vehicle telepoter) is my own personal piece of code and alteration the developers never included in the game, something they can only get if they visit my domain name where they must fulfill my chosen cpa offer. So for every x stages they play in the game, they get
messages prompting them about upgrades and cheats that doesn't exist anywhere but through me

e.g i've seen a guy on youtube use super mario as a playable character in mortal kombat and tekken


STEP 2
If you've successfully done all the step above,you're ready to upload your software(game) to brothersoft
Give the game or software a unique version like 1.05 or any number that comes to mind but doesn't exceed 3.5
The reason i stay away from ps2 & ps3 games is that it's next to impossible for me to change a single piece of binary without messing up the rest and elance's most talented coders i know personally want hundreds of $$$ to get the job done which isn't really worth it for me


STEP 3


types of offers to promote and how to incentivize off-game.

Neverblue has $1.20 offers like battlestar galactica e.t.c
Be sure to use cpa redirector because the referrer will always be from your
browser...... On your domain name....... you can iframe the offer giving them instructions on what to do to get their game upgrades e.g vehicle teleporter(off-game incentivizing) and generate a php page using an
event handler for them to input a series of integers that'll redirect them to your code(what they're really after)
This way, we bypass the need for a timer because we really want this
leads to convert on the advertisers end as well because i hate getting shaved

NOTE: not all game roms/software gets accepted by brothersoft for so many stupid reasons even if you sometimes completely change 50% of the source code but 6 out of 10 gets accepted from my experience with them.
Try to find games that have not yet been submitted or versions of it that are yet to be submitted and be the first to.

If you've submitted up to 40 accepted rom/files and each one brings you
thousands of free leads per day....then you can scale it up as i am currently working on.

Fb ads and CPA?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:11 PM PDT

Do CPA offers via fb ads convert?

1 domain + keyword pages OR multiple domains

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 05:04 PM PDT

Title says it all. If I have 1 main keyword and 5 related longtail keywords, what you guys think when making decision how to proceed?

Those 5 related keywords are very easy to get #1 on google (at least on #1 page) with exact match domain. But with my main keyword domain it will be harder.

Can anyone tell me how to use public proxies to post ads on Clad?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:56 PM PDT

Hey everyone, I'm a noob who's learning clad little by little. My new hurdle is that I've clicked the option to allow Clad to automatically find public proxies. Once they've been found, I make sure to delete all of the proxies that are not validated. However, even with the validated proxies at hand, I cannot seem to figure out how to apply them to any of the ads I want to post. Can anyone help with this?

Follow me while i make $2000 in the next 72 Hours

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Ok its 6/23/2011 a thursday and I have a completely free schedule until 8 am monday morning.

So I want to challenge myself to prove that if you have the right tools and the proper motivation you can achieve your goals.


So this starts with a few Goals

1) over the next 72 im am going to completely dedicate myself my tools and all of my resources
2) I will allow myself a total of 8 hours to sleep
3) I will zero out my PayPal account and my AlertPay accounts
4) all expenses will be deducted from profits
5) and last but not least my goal is to Profit $2000 in the next 72 hours


So the tools I have chosen for this challenge

1) ME
2) scrapebox
3) the best spinner
4) dragon naturally speaking
5) vps
6) amazing skills with with wordpress
7) Gimp


So here is my plan so far... Im going to whore the hell out of my scrapebox and TBS
Im going to write my ass off with articles do custom themes and logos etc...

im going to try and cram in as much work as possible

but I want this to be interactive so I will keep this thread posted. And I want as many ideas posted to meet my goal so as an incentive I will give the person who comes up with the most profitable way to put these tools to work 10% of the profits. Keep in mind that im going to treat this as though im starting out on empty so keep that in mind with your suggestions.

so if I meet my goal in the next 72 hours and I used your method to get there or if your idea paid off the best you will make $200



I am doing this challenge for 2 reasons
1) I am bored to death
2) to prove that if you get off your ass and put in the work you can make cash even if you dont have anything to start out with.

Now this isn't a sales thread I will keep it updated with my progress by checking in regularly.
Feel free to PM if you like
oh and one more thing if I exceed my goal of $2000 in 72 hours I will kick in the cash for a donor or jrvp status to the most helpful on the thread

in the event the most helpful is already hooked up then I guess they scored themselves the cash

this is in addition to the 10%

so its 6:30 here and this will end Sunday night at 6:30 pm

Oh and one more thing Im not doing this because im broke im doing it because im bored and I love this kinda shit

so here we go....

**********************EDIT************************ **************************8
have made a few contacts and i have closed one custom wp site for $125
customer is paying $50 now and the rest later
setting up a deal with a couple of people to pay a referral bounty of 10% per order
also posting ads on a few boards offering cut throat rates
so an hour in and the paypal account is at $50
sold 11 sb blasts to some previous clients on skype for $9 a piece
so total was up to 149
bought 5 domains from a partner of mine for 50$
going to set these up as amazon niche sites with an auto plugin and sell them for $60 a piece
also bought a domain that im going to set up to use with my "making money is easy method" that i posted the other day
that will be set up and ready to go by tomorrow at noon
sold a pack of 3000 spun PLR for $25

current paypal total is $120

Best Way For Auto Commenting With Blogger/Blogspot?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:41 PM PDT

I have two blogs under my blogspot account and I bought the domain for one. I have adsense running on my non adult cat blog, but I'm not making anything. I even have 17900 something followers on Twitter. I'm a new person here and wanted to know if anyone can suggest an auto commenter for my situation. Free or not, I want it to be effective for sure to try and attract more attention. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you so much.

I want to be a Seo VA, but where?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:35 PM PDT

Hi guys. I have a lots of free time and i want to make some money to buy a bike, so i want to be a SEO Virtual Assistant or make some Seo, but i dont know where to apply for this kind of job. I try'd vworker and odesk but no success. Can someone recommend me some sites? Thanks!

Beats By Dre NOTE

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:29 PM PDT

Just a quick mention about selling/importing dr dres.

It is getting even more risky everyday, I lost a huge shipment to customs which landed me a visit from the UK representitives of Monster.

The UK border agency now has a file on me.....

While the guy was at mine we got talking (after I had signed form after form) he told me people had been prosecuted for shipping as little as 7 units.

I my self struck a deal with the company...

Anyway as we spoke he told me about how Monster where stepping up about counterfits, here is what I recall:

1. Monsters factories are in China, however they have all under gone huge security upgrades to stop "components" leaking on to the streets.

2. Monster is no longer issuing warnings, they are going directly to prosecutions.

3. Sennheiser and Monster are together setting up a unit to monitor ebay.

4. They are increasing test purchases on ebay/websities.

5. The focus has shifted from suppliers in China to the retailers in the UK/USA, where they can fully utilize the law.

Ebay is also dishing out 30 day suspensions much more than before for VeRO violations.

If you want to continue, use dropshipping....

A statistic which shocked me: On average 9 Dr Dre shippments are seized a day entering the UK...

Thats just my 2 cents, I lost a lot of money and months of work when my shipment was siezed....

[Case Study] Using Twitter To Feed Youtube

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:29 PM PDT

Decided to jump right in with some of the new tools I've gotten and post my experience on here. (Might be useful to someone). My target market is popular music listeners.

Tools/Services Used:
- Scrapebox for proxy scraping and checking(~$60)
- Tweet Attacks Pro
- Tweet Attacks Account Creator
- Proxy Subscription ($8.95/mo)
- 500 Hotmails from supplier on here ($7)
- Membership to imnuke ($39/mo)

Total Investment ~$120

Day 1:

Step 1: Get Some Proxies. I added my subscription proxy url to scrape box, and scraped it along with the default sb list. Removed Duplicates and ended up with ~150.

Step 2: Create Accounts. I Loaded up a copy of my 500 hotmails into Tweet Attacks AC. Set to generate 500 accounts and delete used e-mails. Loaded in my proxies and I let it run. 112 Succeeded.

Step 3: Prepare Tweet Attacks For Follow / Unfollow Method. I created a .txt with keywords (popular artists in my case). Set task to follow by search, and imported the parameters using the keyword .txt I just made. Set threads to 10 and Loaded all accounts. I set follow limits 50-100, and 5-10sec delay. Press Start!

Step 4: Wait... I've decided I want to try and maintain a network of accounts with strong follower counts (1000+). I am going to wait till 1 round of following is over, than load in some random tweets, and do another round of following. I will maintain the do not unfollow within 2 days rule.
--------------------

Current Status. After 4 hours and tons of red errors (I'm assuming crap proxies).
Following: ~2100
Followers: ~55

Only about 1/3rd of my accounts have started following anyone yet. I will let it run until each account has done 1 run of following. I will then figure out my preferred tweeting method (probably wait and reply).

Tomorrow I plan to rinse & repeat until I use up all my hotmails.

**Question! Where can I get affordable proxies for maintaining mass twitter accounts? The 125 / $8.95 per month deal is good, but my twitter failed to connect rate seems really high!

My Goal is to maintain 500 accounts with ~500+ followers each. And use them for retweet attacks on new videos, and to promote via wait and reply.

Extra Note: I used male names, and realized just now I should of used female names as they probably have higher follow back rates. I will use females for tomorrows accounts.

*Edit (1.5Hrs Later). 30 Of My Accounts Have Been Suspended. None of these accounts had followers. I'm assuming bad proxy. Any suggestions to avoid such large failure rates?

Auto update WP post from txt

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:24 PM PDT

Heyas.

I want my wp to automaticly update with the text I have in a local txt file.
info in TXT ---> wordpress post ----> each 2 hours

Does anyone know how to do this? :)
Thanks mates.

(if there's no easy way to do this I can pay a scripter to do this)

1,000 visitors/day - How to monetize - Please Help!!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:19 PM PDT

Hello, my movie site is getting 1k visitors each day. I only seem to be making money with pop unders. PPC or PPI have not worked for me.

Please siggest anyways to make some money with this traffic

Thank!

[RESULT] Xrumer Success + Question

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:15 PM PDT

2 Year old Domain.

Unique Content (started site in mar, complete in april)

XRumer Blast 20k links + some pinging

Now on page 3 for the main keyword / competition is 11M / 2.5M k/w in quotes

---
secondary keywords on page 1/2


What's the BEST next steps to take.

[Want] Forum Content Generator

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:10 PM PDT

Hello,

I tried many content generators previously posted at BHF, but non worked..

Wondering, if any one can help me with a Forum Content Generator?
is any available? Full or Free.

Regards!

It's My Birthday....And I'm Sober???

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:09 PM PDT

Bad times. Beer donations welcome.

I've gotta be up in the morning but I feel I should be drinking....gonna be one hell of a weekend though.

Enjoy the weekend people, and drink extra for me ;)

Facebook and CPA?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:07 PM PDT

I am advertising a offer around the world for free tickets to a event and would like to momentize with Facebook such as messaging people. What is the best way of doing so? Do it manually? Will I get banned? Should I use adwords or facebook ppc?

I need 10 youtube accounts - what should i do ?

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 04:05 PM PDT

Hey everyone,

Here is the deal I need 10 youtube accounts, what should I do ? since registering a new YT account now requires you to have a Gmail account, but I can't find any working gmail account creator.

Thanks in advance. :)

Question about VIP and Donor

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 03:58 PM PDT

I have read donations area and see that you can purchase jr VIP (after 60 days), and/or you can donate.

It appears that with jr VIP you cannot have signature links but you can as a donor, is that right or do you get all those things with jr VIP membership as well?

Just trying to decide which to go for as can't afford both at the moment... Thanks.

Vps WinServer 2008 SMTP

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 03:40 PM PDT

Hi i 'am new here !

Can someone explain to me how to create a smtp server on my vps
(ovh) and to avoid that my ip goes blacklisted !
thanks !!

Buying K2 in Bulk

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 03:39 PM PDT

Anyone dabbled in buying K2 and reselling it, I have seen many many sites some claiming authentic K2 and claiming others are counterfeit and such just looking to buy some real shit that won't kill the people i sell to. looking forward to any help thanks

[Method] How I make roughly 400/mnth with twitter

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 03:28 PM PDT

Ok, here's my stupid simple method. 1) I made an account go it to 10K followers in my niche
2) Offered my services at $10/month for 1 month trial then $25 if they are happy to people in my list.
3) Signed up for tweet buddy 5 account edition, made my first bunch of clients
4) expanded to 10 account and eventually now to 100 account edition on tweet buddy. Set that shit on autopilot. Collected monthly money.
5) Built up a reputation as the twitter guy in my niche. Started hitting up local businesses when I was at 15K followers. You can likely do the same with a free copy of Tweet Adder, following up to 98 followers per day based on keyword, unfollow max 75 per day, used twaitter for automated promos, got follow finder for fast manual follows.
6) Use a combination of automation and regular tweeting. mix of links and non links. turn off automation once a week and tweet manual.
7) hook up an auto retweet feed super specific to niche only so it's not seen as spam, hook up blog feed to twitter as well.
8) Engage the followers on a constant basis between accounts using Splitweet and answering mentions, retweeting random shit that was funny or cool. Hit up followers with services one on one. mass dm via tweet adder.
9) never post the exact same tweet on mutiple accounts more than once a week. follow friday is a good day to do it.
10) If I told you the last secret, I wouldn't be able to make any more money.

( oh yeah after that, I built a list and sold my ebook on how to do all of it to them for $10 ) the money really is in the list. oh yeah, one time offer everyone who gets on your email list. Bingo Bango - $400/month on auto pilot, total investment maybe $200 because I bought a 100 account license on tweet adder. Maybe I'm just lucky? :):):)

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.