Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:22 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


JV - Need a Maxbounty of Peerfly account - Use mine

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 08:38 PM PDT

JV - need a maxbounty OR peerfly account - use mine

seen a previous thread were the poster offered out his maxbounty account, i'm no longer using mine as i've got into a better network, also have a peerfly acc i dont use, i know some people cant get into networks because of were they live or different reasons, so use mine if you wish.... same terms as the other thread only i dont mind BH methods as long as you are careful! PM me or add me to talk about %s.... skype: t0mmyjr

made a typo in the thread title :/ of = or

Somone make a site that merges Facebook and Google+ Use RSS?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 08:28 PM PDT

Im guessing this could be done using RSS feeds? Why not merge in twitter foursquare and the rest too?

allyourfriends.com?

Go make money and make me your first customer please.

Make Thousands daily post on Craiglist.

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 08:28 PM PDT

We have very good project can generate good cash if you can post on craiglist, client with us currently making over 50K monthly. anyone interested pls leave me IM through pm. many thanks.

What new bots can be made? Bot Developer here

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 08:18 PM PDT

I am a bot developer and looking to create a new blackhat tool to give back to the forum here. I am still new, but have read up on a bunch of posts that have helped me out. Therefor, it's time for me to give back.

Any ideas of a program to be made? Something that would make things much easier and have good results.

Affiliate for Wedding

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 07:59 PM PDT

Is there any affiliate for wedding niche? I have wedding blog and i am trying to find some wedding affiliate.

AdWords Cloaking?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 07:48 PM PDT

What is the best way to cloak Adwords and get away with it?

How to send bulk emails?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 07:38 PM PDT

How do I send an offer to a million opt in emails I have? Who offers this service? What is a good price?

which software of email is ok?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 07:38 PM PDT

1.Interspire email marketer
2.Atomic Mail Sender
3.AMS Enterprises
4.Smart Serial Mail

I wanna send bulk Email to multiple people so that I just find those on the Internet.
But I don't know which one is good?
In BHW, I think there are many people already used those.
do u have any suggestion, please?
Or any recommendable?

thanks.

$4.95 .com, .net, .org domains w/ free privacy

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 07:26 PM PDT

I am not affiliated in any way. Just saw this today when I was looking to register a new domain.

www.netfirms.com



That's a direct link to their ad on adwords where it says, $4.95

Google +1 Reset

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 07:05 PM PDT

I was using plused.net I had approx 50-100 Google +1

They got reset to 0, my rankings have not changed. Should I expect a slap on the wrist and drop?

Whats your experences?

How???

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 06:55 PM PDT

How do you sell twitter followers.I've some 2000+.:shhh:

Direct Linking with Facebook Ads

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 06:40 PM PDT

Hey guys how do you direct link with facebook ads? I have a redirect on my domain and they won't let me do that. Do I have to cloak it or something? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Facebook Games Apps JV $XX Daily : Provide hosting and Get 50% of Ads Revenues

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 06:40 PM PDT

Hello Folks,

This is my second successfully Joint Venture on BHW.

If you have a strong web hosting, I mean :
- VPS, Cloud or Dedicated hosting (1 OR 2 GB RAM is enough to start).
- Json compatible.
- PHP 5.X, MySQL 5.X

The Deal :
- You provide the hosting.
- I upload and configure the application.
- You give me your ads tags ( Advertising' Sharing 50/50 ).
- We both drive some traffic to the application.
- Application it's viral and will continue to grow daily.
- Enjoy with your ads earnings :D

Facebook Game Application Feature :
- Play the game, and save, publish your high scores with friends.
- Consult friends high scores.
- Consult global high scores.
- Challenge your friends, and scores published automatically after the challenge expiration time.
- Challenge your global players, and scores published automatically after the challenge expiration time.
- Invite friends.

You can host as many as many FB Apps you want, I can create 5 Daily Games Applications :D

Don't PM me if you want to host the application in a Shared Web Hosting, because it's impossible to handle my apps traffic in a normal hosting account :cool:

If you want to be my partner Shoot PM me with :
- VPS, Cloud or Dedicated hosting details.
- Your Advertising Tags HTML OR JS ONLY :
* 2 (728*90).
* 1 (160 * 600).
* 1 (336*300) or Any square Ads.
- Your email (optional but preferred).

You'll receive via PM or Email your Partner ID + Password to login to the Applications Manager ;)
You can see stats about all your Facebook applications (Daily, Weekly, Monthly Active Users etc....).

If you received your application details, post the URL in a reply as Demo :)

Application Setup Time : 2-24 hours.

PS : Please don't PM me about buying the source code, or something like that.


70+ Games Application Available, I need 50+ Partner to create a strong Apps Network.

Regards,
Hamza.

What is Your Favorite Food?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 06:36 PM PDT

Greek Souvlaki: Meat, Tomatoes, Fries, Tzatziki Sauce wrapped in a pitta bread:D

You stink after you have it. Just don't kiss a girl.

Which method is better?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 06:12 PM PDT

I'm about to get strong into ranking generic local sites, for keywords that get good searches, and low(in backlinks) competition.

My question is, should I make one central site for this whole "area" of cities, or make individual sites for the individual cities, as I could get exact match this way, but my site will have less content... Quite the conundrum, lol.

Example being, genericsite.com/localkeyword1, genericsite.com/localkeyword2, is that enough to beat the higher PR domains if I do anchor text specific high quality link pushes for every page?

Heres an example of one of the KWs for reference

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5331/sgate.jpg

Thanks much you guys!

Need a Maxbounty CPA account? Use mine

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 06:02 PM PDT

I have a Maxbounty(CPA) account laying around and would be nice if someone would be interested to put it to use just to make some extra cash out of it. Whatever % you want to give me is fine as long as it aint under 20%. I don't use the account at all and it's fairly new. Only add me if your serious and can do some legit stuff, no BH or anything, Incentive's fine but we got to discuss if your going to do that. I don't want your methods or anything so you don't have to mentionanything if it's legit and won't break the rules.

skype id: helpisontheway3

*found partner, thanks!

newbie from Manila

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:57 PM PDT

Hi! name's tala and I'm a newbie here in the forum. Been working as a seo for quite some time and i've been checkin on this site for some tips... :)

hope im welcome here, thanks!

What would Don Draper do?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:51 PM PDT

Well, if you don't know him from the series Mad Men, just see this as good, old LINK BAITING - Yes, being an CREATIVE Seo!

But you will have a great laugh, if you think about it ;)


taken from: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/wwddd ( Very clean Design )

I'm looking to buy some High PR link packets...

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:49 PM PDT

Anyone know of a good site where I can buy some? I'm looking for at least 100 high PR links (on the page itself, not the domain).

I know it's kind of self-defeating...because usually the links that are being sold are spammed to hell and the OBL is through the roof, but if you guys know of any suppliers that sell fresh lists and don't oversell, please PM me or post in this thread.

Thanks!:)

EDIT: I should specify that I'm looking to manually build these links...so please no Scrapebox lists. Some high PR blog posts with autoapprove commenting is ideal..but I know those can be hard to find sometimes...

I want to buy traffic

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:47 PM PDT

Hi,

I need traffic from sources from twitter and facebook. At least 20k from twitter and 10k from facebook. if possible most of the traffic will be from US or Europe users. So it would help if your facebook and twitter account have US or Europe friends. I dont mind having some other countries in the analytics data as long as the US and Europe traffic is much much higher than the other country traffic.

I am using Google analytics so it must register data in my analytics that traffic is from facebook and twitter and traffic are from the countries I stated.

I am already looking in the BST section but I would also like to have more options.

Please let me know also about your prices.

Can blackhat backlinking to an inner page get the domain sandboxed?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:40 PM PDT

I have an ecommerce site with a number of inner pages that I'd like to rank for different keywords. I want to try and test out different methods for different inner pages.

I was wondering... if I use blackhat methods on an inner page (e.g. excessive xrumer blasts), can that penalize the whole domain and get it sandboxed?

ways to get clients for i-phone apps

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:39 PM PDT

hello, i have a company which develop iphone and ipad apps, they need me to find them customers and businesses who need to get iphone apps done, what are you suggestions on how to find clients, they have 2/3 big fortune 100 companies as clients already, so proving we can make some killer apps wouldnt be a problem, i just need to find ways of getting clients,

Upset with Google again

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:33 PM PDT

Ok I search for some of my keywords. As only one example 3 sites come up, not mine, the Google search page can hold ten results per page and only 3 search results come up. I press repeat the search with omitted results button and my site comes up. I feel kind of ripped by this.

My only hope is BHW and to keep learning new tricks here. Please let me know your thoughts, it's frustrating for me right now. Does this mean my site is banned or penalized or something?

Here is the search term that I used, so you can see: 384-895-4589

Thank you

tiriinx blocked

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:33 PM PDT

bhw user > tiriinx <
yes it wasnt a scam just bad manners
and i dont need the money that bad

tonight i get a buyer want to buy my service
but at the time i was dealing with 2 sign ups already.
so i said give me an hour. when i had finished with the
2 sign ups i had a phone call, this user then starts buzzing
me so i ask my wife to answer for me

BUZZ!!!

proxygo: this is p/go's wife hes just on the phone,
he says he will be with you in a few mins
tiriinx: tits or gtfo
proxygo: i am proxygos wife hes on the phone and
please dont type like that to me !

BUZZ!!!

proxygo: what country are u from
tiriinx: holyland
proxygo: is this how u speak to people--tits or gtfo -- u pmd me for my service, my wife told u i was on the phone, i dont care who u are from bhw or how many posts u have - u dont speak like that to my misses
tiriinx: what is misses?
proxygo: wife
proxygo_usa1: it is not cool to say this to my wife > tits or gtfo
tiriinx: how many misses you got?

at this point i blocked this prick because i was getting
seriously pissed

so tiriinx
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...2-tiriinx.html

dont ever pm me for my service dont speak to me
on bhw because i will seriously kick your ass up
and down bhw. no1 pms me for my service to
use language at my wife.
no manners = no service from me

Using PayMate or ProPay

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:26 PM PDT

I've had about 6-7 Paypal accounts in the past two years all limited. I'm fed up with it...I don't know who isn't.

I know MoneyBookers is a good PayPal alternative.
Has anyone used Paymate or ProPay?
What are your experiences with these companies?

3rd Party Companies Giving Ad Vouchers?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:16 PM PDT

Hey guys, I tried contacting the facebook ads teams the other day and requested an ad voucher to try out there services. It worked with adwords, go a free $80 voucher so I thought it might work with facebook but it didnt. I got an email back saying they are not aloud to give out vouchers but there are 3rd party companies that do it. I remember the visa business network used to give out vouchers back in the day. Does anybody know of any 3rd party companies giving out vouchers are are valid as of today. Thank you very much.

Recommend Domain/Hosting Provider

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:55 PM PDT

Shared host is fine. Service has to be available for 3rd world countries without too much hassle.

Any ideas?

Pretty Neat YT Script? (no clue)

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:53 PM PDT

I don't use YouTube for anything, and don't know why people care about thumbs-up. But I'm guessing this is some script:



Notice the last comment.

"Thumbs up if you the viewer 85.843.271" and that was me.
Second I refresh it, the number changes.

Pretty cool.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI

senukex captchas

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:50 PM PDT

is there any way to use this software without paying for captchas?

[Request] Facebook Auto Share/Chat Script

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Hey guys,

I seen a bunch of spam a few months ago that would post on all of your friends walls and send a chat message to all of your friends with the click of a button (of course you had to be online).

Anyone know where it's at?

Young and inexperienced

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:47 PM PDT

I'm completely new to making money line. I'm only 17, i'm inexperienced and need a good place to start out and learn some tricks. I know that black hat doesn't really work on sustainability as much as rinse and repeat, and I think that'd be the best way to quickly gain experience before breaking into the whitehat way of life for a sustainable income.

Where do I start?

Micro niche website questions

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:38 PM PDT

So, in a couple of days i will start my MNS adventure and i want to ask you guys some questions.

Firstly, what wp themes do you use to have a high CTR?
Secondly, where do you put you google ads?What plugins do you use? What do you put on your sidebar(Recent posts...)?What pages do you create?

Thank you:D

How to get money online when i am under 18.

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:36 PM PDT

I live in the U.S. and being under 18 causes so many problems for me when i try to make money online. What can i do to get my money when i am under 18 without putting it in my parents name? Most ad sites (adsense) , cpa sites, etc. expect you to be 18 so what can i do?

Why do people want many fans on their facebook page?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:26 PM PDT

I see people asking for fans or likes.

Why do people want many fans on their facebook page?
Obviously it makes your page look more popular.
Are there other benefits?

If you have 5K fake or inactive or untargetted accounts click like on your page, how does that change things? When you make a new post on your facebook page, does it reach FEWER valuable people because it is spread among VALUABLE and fake people? Or what?

Local Business SEO getting harder and harder?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:24 PM PDT

I'm running some seo campaigns for local businesses and its seems less and less important now a days. Google local listings are just taking over, and companies not listed aren't getting any exposure.

A couple of the keywords I'm working on have switched from the smaller compact listings to the ones where each map listing gets an actual ranked spot. Now its near impossible for me to get ranked. Anybody else seeing the same thing? Any ideas on how to leapfrog those listings and take the #1 spot? Is that even possible?

What would you do ?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:22 PM PDT

Currently this is how I have my sites homepage(gets 99% traffic):

Square ad on the left that's image+text

Same size square ad to the right that's text only

Skyscraper ad on the right hand side

And a link unit under the text of my homepage

I get a very good CTR of around 10% each day,but only around &euro;0.40 per click on average (my niche is life insurance!)

I noticed today my link unit has got around 35% of my clicks,but averages at only &euro;0.15

I dont know what to do,should I leave it as it is,or remove some ads in order to get higher paying ads on my site ?

At the moment I'm thinking about removing the link unit,but will that change what ads that are in the squares and skyscraper ad ?

Thanks

{WTB} Business Opportunity Partial Lists - 25,000 a Day

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:17 PM PDT

I am looking for business opportunity partial leads in bulk, up to 25,000 leads a day. These are people that recently visited a biz op website, filled in the first page with name and phone but didn't buy the product on the second page.

Help regarding JAA script

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:16 PM PDT

Anyone with this script, is the Obfuscated part at the bottom a page liker? or is it just the simple share with the jaa button?

Thanks

What site do you recommend ?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:16 PM PDT

I did a lot of article writing back at DP couple years ago (99 iTrader, 100% feedback). Stopped writing there cause pay was too low.

I'm currently a college student (no degree yet), and am pointing this out because I noticed some sites are looking for people with degrees as a qualification.

I'm a native English speaker from the US.

What site would you guys recommend?

VoIP business

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:14 PM PDT

is there anyone here familiar with the VoIP business, what kind of ideas are there to get into this business.

Free $75 Adwords coupon

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:06 PM PDT

I'm not sure if it's only for new accounts, but here it is:

5xk2-fezv-f6nh-ps5x-dtya

Have fun!

Whats up with YTA?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 04:01 PM PDT

Do you guys know whats going on with the development of yta? Forum and support seems dead. Strange because for a while it was really good?!

does the PVA phone call always come from the same 415 number?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:56 PM PDT

just curious if the PVA verification call that CL makes always comes from the same 415 phone number for everyone in every part of the US?

Who is getting Elder Scrolls Skyrim?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:55 PM PDT

I am so pumped for the new Elder Scrolls Skyrim, I just wanted to see how many other people are patiently waiting the 11-11-11 release. They are already calling it the game of the year...

I plan on losing my social life and will be putting in a lot less work online.

Accounts keep getting limited. Why?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:54 PM PDT

Hi, I have used all the advice everyone has given when making stealth accounts but I keep getting limited every time I try to buy postage through ebay my paypal account gets limited. I must be tripping something in the system. Anybody ran across this and a way around it?

Instantpassiveprofits.com anyone have a login?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:51 PM PDT

Seems legit.

Minnesota Wi-Fi hacker gets 18 years in prison

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:51 PM PDT

Keep in mind as you read this story that the hacker rejected a plea deal for two years from the Federal Prosecutor.

Code:

http://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-wi-fi-hacker-gets-18-years-prison-032803295.html
Minnesota hacker Barry Ardolf was sentenced to an 18-year term in a federal prison this Tuesday. Ardolf had terrorized a neighboring family for two years through a carefully planned campaign involving a hijacked Wi-Fi network to harass, frame and embarrass the next-door neighbors in every facet of their lives.

Ardolf’s obsessive passive-aggression was apparently ignited in late 2008 when his neighbors, Matt and Bethany Kostolnik, filed a police report against him. The Kostolniks had a 4-year old son who wandered over to their next-door-neighbors property shortly after moving into the Minnesota suburb of Blaine. Ardolf, 46 and a father of two, had reportedly picked the boy up carried him back to the couple and then kissed the child on the lips. Ardolf was offended when the cops were called and vowed his revenge like every good villain.

The man, a Medtronic computer technician, downloaded a Wi-Fi hacking program to tear into his neighbors WEP encryption. Ardolf created a fake Myspace page as well as several fake emails for Matt Kostolnik. The hacker then posted child porn on the Myspace page and emailed the same child porn to co-workers at Kostolnik’s law office.

To top it all off, the Blaine hacker sent death threats to Vice President Joe Biden and other politicians from Kostolnik’s Yahoo account. This granted Kostolnik a visit from the secret service who had traced the emails back to his IP address. One of the emails told Biden, “I swear to God I’m going to kill you!”

Ardolf’s mischief was detected when a frustrated Kostolnik told bosses he had no clue as to what was going on. The law office hired a firm to poke around the Wi-Fi network and install a packet sniffer to figure it all out. Eventually Ardolf’s name and Comcast account were found which gave the FBI a reason to obtain a search warrant for Ardolf’s house. They found massive evidence that led to the Blaine hacker being slapped with charges for identity theft, making threats against Biden, possession of child pornography as well as distribution of kiddie-porn.

The FBI also found evidence that Ardolf had staged a similar attack against in a family in Brooklyn Park for parking their cars in front of his house. Ardolf’s charges will tag him with lifetime-sex-offender registration requirements and after his release he’ll be supervised for 20 years. According to the Pioneer Press, he’ll also be restricted when working with computers by his parole officers. The man may have been a nightmare to live next to, but is the 18 years in prison a bit overkill?

200 + Emails From Penny Auction Bidders

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:48 PM PDT

I have a list of 200+ penny auction bidders. I have not spammed them nor have I used them in about a month.

I email them every once in a while with a new site to check out etc. They are pretty good at opening the emails and have been reading.

I am selling these because they are worth more than 10,000 that are dead.

I will take $19.99 for anyone who wants to buy them. PM me and I will reply with a payment link.

Monetizing concept of using paper as a data storage?

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:44 PM PDT

hey there,
i've recently created a concept of how to get your data and files on a sheet of paper!

there was a few years ago an indian engineer who also used a special printer to print digital files on a paper and reread them from the paper and made them reconstruct on the computer!

Now I found my own way of doing it (of course he kept his method secretly), do you think i can make any money of this? there are plenty of other devices which are better as a data storage such as CDs etc compared to a sheet of paper...hmmm

what do you guys think about that?

time to ask for help!

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 03:42 PM PDT

hello bhw,
i have been trying to make money from adsense but i was never success with it, autobloging,micro sites or just simple webpage!
I believe my real problem is on keyword research.

how i doing KW research:
looking for exact low competition and high search volume
KW usually are between 2000/5000 monthly search!
Let me point that i usually use co.cc but since google took this down i stop spending time creating micro sites!

Is any good using (2000/5000 monthly search) on subdomains like zzzzzzzz.blogspot.com or zzzzzzz.wordpress.com? do i will be able to rank it to the first page?

thanks

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.