Thursday, July 28, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:41 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


How can you tell if you have a dead proxy?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 09:10 PM PDT

So im a new to scrape box and im messing around with it. its not harvesting links from Yahoo anymore in backlink checker. I try to open yahoo in internal browser with proxy and its not showing anything.

Did i just totally kill my proxies?:eek:

Ask - Best Ways to Get New Members

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 09:09 PM PDT

Thinking about starting a free membership site and would like some advice on getting new members to join. Site will be financial related and will be offering free advice?

Vonage voice to text transcription

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:56 PM PDT

Hi,
Is Anyone using voice to text service for phone verification from Vonage for CLAD? What is success rate?
Please share your experiences?
Thanks

How much should I charge?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:49 PM PDT

I live in an area where I can only get my clients 50 - 400 exact targeted hits a month.

I see others here charging thousands a month, however these guys obviously live in areas where there is thousands of searches a month.

I am pretty settled on $350 AUD a month. What do you think? Too much?

What's the plugin to make each post a new page?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:47 PM PDT

Well I've recently started messing with WP and I hate the fact that all of the posts are on the front page. Whats the plugin to put only the latest post on the index page?


Thanks!

5 PR6-PR9 Sites to Get Free Anchor Backlinks - from New Member

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:45 PM PDT

Hi,

I am new member to this world. Please accept my small gift!

5 PR6-PR 9 Site to Get Free Anchor Backlinks!

Please find attached file!

Thanks,
Linkmaster2011

I have the money, but not the skills

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:44 PM PDT

I just recently started investing in making sites and flipping them, or just taking in a monthly profit. I'm looking for more opportunities though..

Long story short: I work in an office, and I don't have time to do SEO or pretty much anything web related. I've been studying this type of stuff for years, but realized being a silent partner is where I'm best suited.

I need a trusted BHW member who will take care of all the work, and I will provide the funds. I'm not going to put a top amount I will fund since diff projects can cost diff amounts...but keep in mind I'm not Donald Trump ;)

Let me know if you're interested, and send me your offers. Thanks!

Looking to Rent a CLAD license

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:34 PM PDT

If you arent using CladG (pro version) at all or are using it on one machine, Let me know. I am willing to pay weekly to use it on one machine only. Must be the pro version and not the lite one. If interested PM me.

Is it possible to dropship with large corp sites? amazon/wallmart/newegg

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:33 PM PDT

Say you input different addresses during checkout would you for-see any complications?

as for the method their is money to be made by listing products 20% above their market value by the mass

affiliate program that pay directly to paypal in every sale?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:29 PM PDT

I would like to ask if there is an affiliate product that we can promote which in every sale the payment will directly send to our paypal account.

Highest Paying Download Program

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:26 PM PDT

From your experience what is the highest paying download affiliate program?

sharecash? other?

:D

I'm so tired of trying to monetize the young demographic.

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:25 PM PDT

Well, I own one of the biggest Call of duty forums. It used to be super active, slowed down a LOT in the past 5 months or so. It's a PR4 forum, ranking top 5 for it's keywords, and has 24,000+ members (used to have a majority of them active) I don't think you understand how effing difficult it is to monetize kids. It's insane. I've tried as much as I could think of, tried going as far outside of the box as I could.

I'd be interested if anyone has any success in the xbox/ps3 gaming market targeting the younger crowd. If you want to take a shot at it, I welcome you with open arms.

I'm thinking of just selling the site out right and let someone else deal with it.

Any suggestions would be great! Also, if you've got ideas to get the site active again that'd be cool. I was thinking of implementing a live stream function for the users to live stream their gaming shit, or whatever they want. Idk. Tournaments used to work out nicely, but they are a SERIOUS pain in the ass with little to NO return. Idk, I'm in a creative block I guess.

Thanks!

JV REQUEST! If You Have A Fan Page Larger Than 50K PM ME = $2000 daily

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:24 PM PDT

hey pm me for a jv that could make up to 2k daily

Best wifi broadband card for changing your IP?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:05 PM PDT

I use to own a tmobile wireless broadband card but they just stick you with 1 IP no matter how many times you connect / disconnect .. Anyone using a prepaid broadband card that is easy to change IP's with ?:)

I have a Penny Auction Offer

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:04 PM PDT

Promote Penny Auctions? Lets JV! CL Allowed! High Payout. Im the only one that has this offer.

$2.50+ EPC guys.


Hit me up and we can get started!



Goins.

Just became a Jr VIP...

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:00 PM PDT

Its pretty good, definetly worth checking out! :D

Auto Post Plugins?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 07:46 PM PDT

Anybody know any good posting plugins. I heard of one that pulls from rss feeds but i forgot the name

Check specific page/url backlinks

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 07:38 PM PDT

Hi, I want to check a specific url/page for backlinks, not the top domain, but the page itself, is this possible? With which tool?

Best Regards

How do I use Xrumer?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 07:37 PM PDT

Hello, I'm new here, so don't be too harsh :D
So i read on some other forum that Xrumer is the best forum spamming tool available. I bought it for $450, but now I don't now how to use it! I would like to spam EITHER:
a certain thread on a forum with posts saying the same thing over and over,
OR
make lots of topics on a certain board saying the same thing. I do not try to make a profit out of this, its gonna be used for something else. I also need the program to register a new username every 5 posts because after that you need to wait for a mod to confirm your account before you can post again. Registration for the site is easy as you don't need to type a captcha, or respond to an email. You just need a random email each time you register, but it doesn't even have to be real. Could someone on here help me out? I'm a total noob at this and I don't even know where to start. Thanks in advance :D

CLAD Genius is difficult, need some help.

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 07:32 PM PDT

My boss wants to start using CLADG to posting ads nationwide, looking to achieve a high number of posts right off the bat. He bought the Lite Version of CLADG, and asked me to run it.

It is much more difficult than I first thought. So I'm wondering if anyone has any beginner tips.

What kind of settings should I set? I already set the account creator to use Gmail, since Hotmail doesn't work with Lite.

I've been reading about how your internet connection matters. Does it matter at all if I buy some private proxies to import into CLAD?

I tried making some email accounts but I keep going through the captcha process. Would proxies solve that issue? I managed to get some created after a couple hours, afterwards I created the ad and attempted to post it. After a certain amount of time, it said that it was posted, but not confirmed. It also said that it was having an issue with them being worded the same. Does the Pro version automatically change the text? Should I be creating multiple ads to post?

Any help anyone could give would be appreciated. My brain hurts and I feel dumb.

Got a large FanPage?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 07:07 PM PDT

Hey guys, I have a script i need tested & I'm tired of waiting on my current FanPage owners to get on to test this out.

I'll be upfront, it's a like-jacking script, customized.
I'm not really willing to go into great detail about how its setup, but if you have an account with wfnetwork & have a large (300k+) Fanpage and want to give this a test please PM me.

I'm not interested in talking about the script in public, so please don't reply asking questions about it, they will be ignored.

also don't waste my time, if you don't have an account with WFnetwork then don't PM me,

Thanks
MD

google Maps and a cd with Voter registrations?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 07:06 PM PDT

So I have a cd rom with the complete list of voter registration for my town.

I want to identify the areas of the city with where the voters are most densely populated.


How do I do this with Google maps? There has to be an easy way to upload the list into google maps..

Thanks..

Mike

Scrapebox for 57$ is a rumor?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:57 PM PDT

Hey I've heard you can get scrapebox for 57$ if you're a BHW member?
If so how's that's possible? :F

GOOD Web 2.0 creator software

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:54 PM PDT

Hello,

I've used SENuke for a while but I think it is way too expensive for what it does.

I'm looking for a cheaper/better alternative for creating Web 2.0s (I only use that feature)

I'm really looking into SERPassist. Has someone used it? Is it good enough?

Do you have any better alternatives for creating Web 2.0s?

Need good Content Spinning Software for CL

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:52 PM PDT

Looking for a good software for spinning titles and ad content for posting on CL?

Any recommendations?

Difference between TLD & .info's?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:51 PM PDT

I want to cop about 10-20 domains specifically for adsense purposes.

Can I rank .info's just as well as TLDs? Becuz my shoestring budget will be able to go alot farther with .info's but I would like to hear from others. Whats your experience?

Does the Most Viewed Article Guugle Search Query still work?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:46 PM PDT

Quote:

site:ezinearticles.com "This article has been viewed 1000..100000" "Article Submitted On: * *, 2009"

It doesnt seem to work any more. I get no results. Anyone know what the deal with it?

Grow Taller Formula - Height Growth Niche

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:38 PM PDT

I'm proud to announce that my 2nd product has been approved and is now live on clickbank, 'Grow Taller Formula'.

Height growth is a very big market with lots of hungry buyers, as proven by being one of the biggest niches on clickbank.

The sales copy and product have been optimized to convert at the best possible rate, and is continually being updated and improved / tested.

The sales page >>>> www growtallerformula com
Affiliates go here >>>> www growtallerformula com / aff.html
Clickbank hoplink >>>> YOURID.heightgrow.hop.clickbank.net
Payout >>>> 75% of $67

Feel free to hit me up for any help promoting, or drop me a PM on the forums.

Thanks & Good luck,

-The infogeek

Blah blah blah about FOREX!

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:33 PM PDT

I've seen my fair share of forex threads opening up here lately. I'm not saying scammers are lurking but be careful. The forex market is dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. The experienced traders are even more dangerous. They prey on those who are desperate and those who have been struggling to trade.

Me, personally I would not pay one cent for a forex system. I am a forex trader, 7 years. I trade without indicators. Price action along with the right support and resistance levels is the only things you should be concerned with.

Everything I've learned, I've learned on my own. Bottom line is most people want something handed to them....I make tons of money trading and If I were to ever advise anyone, it wouldn't be about the money....You can get a perfectly good system for $100...im jus sayin...

$700 to $495,000 in 36 months is achieveable............forex is a slow process...Understanding money management and compounding your earnings is vital...the best system can be a failure if you don't understand money management...

Viral Script and how to monetize?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:32 PM PDT

So I've got, to say the least, a really genius viral script running around on facebook. I'd love to hear some ideas on what would be the best way to spread it / if anyone wants to get a little cut and has a really big fan page, I'd love to do a little partner up with you. Drop your ideas, I'll post back really quickly.

[READ] My way to offlinesuccess

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:21 PM PDT

Dear blackhatters,

Im in IM for about 1 year now and entered blackhat 2 month ago. I am from germany so i'm sorry for my english, please be patient :)

When I entered BH I wanted to earn money with mostly unethical techniques wich will give me a bunch of money. I tried CPAs and PPC (with very blackhatish clickjacking) but with very bad success. I made 1.2k€ this month with a selfmade contentlocker but its not the best and safest way. A german IM guru told me that monthly payings unequal wich value is the best money you can get. So I thought of offline methods with contracts. If you maybe now, germany is a very lawfull country wich can kick your ass very quickly so it willmbe hard to get a waterproof contract.

With this thread I wanted to share you my ideas about my IM future. Today Im at not the best point in my life. 19 years old, left school without good marks cause of hard depressions and my parents want me to learn a "real"'job and not 'playing' on the computer for days. But I have a dream. The dream of monthly income with just a little work for me. I want to be free to deside what I want to do and what not. And therefor I made a few plans:

First of all I will contact every single shop and restaurant via email(scared of coldcalling lol) and offer them a preview of my facebook fanpages. I will tell them that as well as everybody is on facebook and its an hugh advertisment for their shop or restaurant. It will increase the visitors about xx%. This will cost 47€ for building and 27€ per month for maintance an hosting.
When they signed for my 12/24 month contract Ill build a goodlooking fsnlage for them and give the leader adminrights. when it is donr ill check the coments on that fanpage and delete bad comments and spam. They'll see my
good work(hopefully ;) ). after one or two weeks i will contact them and offer them a premium (wordpress) website with unique appereance and every information like foodtab and openings, maybe reservation on that website. Ill take 97€ for building and 27€ for maintance and hosting monthly.
When this is done, Ill wait about 1-2 weeks and than contact them about SEO work wich will give them hundrts of visitors of the page per month. Ill use surbartraffic to "fake" results cause i do nt have any seoskills excapt of onpageseo. Ill do it with surbartraffic.
For this services ill take 47€ per month for seo and idk how much backlinks .
I will make some more products but that are
the first offers.

Im a very calculatinf person and love to calculate :)

When I contact about 150 shops, restaurants and others i think about 33% will order my fanpage because of a good sellingtext and socialmedia success for the last years. that will be :
2.3k€ for selling and about 1.3k€ every month.
after that about 50% of the customers will buy the website for 97€ and 27€ montthly.
additional 2.425€ for selling and 7xx€ monthly. when this is done ill try to sell seoservices for 47€ per month. about 33% could buy. additional money:)



what i want to know from you is:
-good prices?
-good strategy?
-success chance?
-more products?
-more tips and tricks ?




Thanks for reading x)

I need to appear first in google. Im Pay $$

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:14 PM PDT

I need to appear first in google, someone do it for me, I will gladly pay

Trying to understand the duplicate content penalty

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:13 PM PDT

If duplicate content is such a big issue then why do people submit the same article to different places? Are you suppose to spin it and submit to each site. I get the impression that you guys submit the same article to many places, then spin and submit to many more places. Just wondering how duplicate content affects this process.

Trouble with youtube bot? Please help!

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:09 PM PDT

well im using this youtube comment rater bot and having a problem with it.
I got it from gogetta (he is a user on this site and made a thread about the the bot in this very section)

so basically, I tryed using it with some free proxys, but it still wont work. My comment shows up, but when i use a proxy to view the same video, my comment has a lot of thumbs up, but is NOT located at the "top rated" comments section. Why not? anyone else having this problem? is it the proxys im using? (ive used a lot. even some private ones)

has anyone had any luck with this bot?

What are the Best Places to buy blog posting?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:01 PM PDT

Looking for the best places to buy blog posting to link back to my money sites.

Also what criteria do you have for those postings.

What do you expect to pay?

Thanks

Online Record label BHW Group Project

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 05:53 PM PDT

I'v been thinking for a while having BHW do a group project, I just believe there is to much talent here for us not to rule the world and everything in it, there's a old saying "There's a lot of strength in numbers"

I just feel like BHW has some of the brightest people from all over the world, I mean shit we do this anyway may as well take over the world RIGHT?

Little bit about my situation, my GF goes to law school I took a little IM money to help her follow her goal into becoming a attorney for a major label like Universal and so on, and I will say she has her foot in the door, as to where I can get music to the right people.

But at the same time, I figured we (those who are interested) we could do this ourself market and promote 1 artist we believe in worldwide just to see where it goes, its not like we have to kick out major money for the idea considering pushing Itunes downloads is a snap.

Will this be Hard HELL YEA! it gonna be hard like WizGizmo said "you will have a heart attack" but i love to push the limits what if the shit works like i said there's to much talent here not to rule the world

So if you from the USA, UK, CHINA...i don't give a damn where u from and u have some ideas we can put it together with all legal docs and so fourth just in case we make 20 million i don't want 100 lawsuits. :D

PM me your talents and your thoughts leave me your skype and lets put it together this should be interesting.

Does Spinvox still work

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 05:27 PM PDT

Since yesterday, I have been trying to verify numbers with clad using spinvox and it goes through the process but just keeps waiting for spinvox to verify.

How did he do it?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 05:14 PM PDT

check out the bottom of this link. http://www.addvisors.lt/reklama-inte...e-adwords.html
You can see an anchored link 'nfl picks' - the question is - how did he do it? Some kind of injection through that form in the right or what?

Adzilla users...anyone notice anything odd?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 05:08 PM PDT

Just wondered if anyone has caught the "Adzilla Panic" that's been affecting me the past couple of weeks...I've checked here and there and everywhere and no one is talking about it...so maybe it's specific to me, but I thought I'd see if any of you were experiencing problems with Adzilla.
:)

Added link pyramid = Google dance now what?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 04:46 PM PDT

I have a question... I just had some link pyramids built (300 links with 3000 pointing to those 300) for some of my sites. I did not have the links pinged or submitted. I plan to let google find them on their own.

1. Am I really going to have keep building links every day? I mean I have solid #1 spot sites that have only a few links coming into that I never build links to anymore.

2. The sites that I had the pyramids built for. The newer ones are jumping all over the place page 1, then page 2, then page 50-100 who knows.

3. I once used another service that sent many of the sites to the 1-2 pages buy adding 100 links and rss feeding them to google. There was no dance like this at all. Just slowly up to page 1 or 2 I should have left well enough alone I guess. I'd do this all he time if the service was more affordable. Guess I'm going to have ti find me a backlink builder to work for me full time offshore.

Now what? Sit and wait? Slowly linkclicious the 300 sites or the 3000 layer to the 3000? Or just do something else?

Posting using cell phone internet?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 04:45 PM PDT

Is it possible to use the internet hot-spot from your cell phones internet and then disconnect and reconnect to get a different ip?

Keyword fine tuning - is this duplicate KW?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 04:28 PM PDT

I have two sites that I'm experimenting with. Both are aged domains but I abused them with autoblogs and got sandboxed. The niche is competitive - computer security.

I built nice clean sites to start. Here's what I did next:

Site 'A' :
- about 40 pages of good quality re-written content
- 15 articles using AMR
- generated SB backlinks

Site 'B' :
- 2 pages of original content
- cleaned up the on-page seo stuff only - nothing else.

After 2 months of working the sites, Site 'A' popped up on page 1 (8th spot) and site 'B' is top of page 2, but both are secondary keywords - not the primary ones I want to rank for.

I think I can improve both sites by working on the keywords.

Especially duplicate keywords. For example: "lawnmower, riding lawnmower, electric lawnmower" ~ is "lawnmower" considered duplicated and is this a problem with google?

Should I reduce the total number of keywords under meta keywords? Will that focus the attention on the keywords I'm trying to rank for?

Does keyword density in the body matter so much? I read recently that it's not so important anymore but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the help.

How do I promote my fanpage?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 04:26 PM PDT

Hi
I'm still new to fb and just made my fanpage. Does anyone know of a good method to get fb traffic to my fanpage?
I understand there's: invite friends, post to related niche, and fb ppc. Is there another way?
I know twiends and youlikehits but they are generic users.
Any help appreciated?

Hi from California

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:50 PM PDT

Hey BHW I am here to learn the basics of SEO.

I have a 2 questions.

What is backlinking?

And is micro-niche the best way to make money for doing nothing?

Thank you :)

Looking for affiliates to promote my product

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:49 PM PDT

Hi

I'm looking for affiliates to promote my product, the product costs $27 and you get all the commission (after DigiResults fee)

This is the product I want affiliates for:
Secret Weight Loss Formula Affiliate Program

Outsourcing cl ads

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:45 PM PDT

hi i was wondering what were some good cheap methods to outsourcing.. ghosting is becoming a huge problem .

Adsense for Feeds

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:44 PM PDT

Hi Guys, I just set up adsense for feeds with feedburner.. when I click on site on the Feed icon I can see all the post and under each one,a google ad,is this allowed ? What happed to only 3 ads / page ? ( I see ads in the feed after each post )
And in my adsense menu,I only see '' adsense for content '' I don't see the ''adsense for feeds'' part ? Is that normal ?
Thx in advance.

$$$ Want money click here and see $$$

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:43 PM PDT

Hi,money hungry people i will pay you $200 if you can make me a website with this black hat method http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...hanks-bhw.html Thank you pm only please.:D

Ehow writers referencing my site in their articles - Is this unique?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:41 PM PDT

I mean, i'm chuffed that ehow authors have been reading my site and felt it was good enough to use as a reference. I have references from about 3 authors. So thats 3 ehow links out of a total of about 2000 links to my site.

Is this something i can brag about or is this bound to happen and happens on most peoples sites??

Autoblogs? Link To My Money Site?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 03:27 PM PDT

I have read here that autologs should not be linked to your money site. I wanted to see what others thought about this. Should I set up a network of autoblogs and have them link to web 2.Os?? Whats more beneficial guys?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.