Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:29 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Those who buy accts, would you pay with Bitcoins?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:57 PM PDT

I'm curious about how many people would be willing to pay for account creation services with Bitcoins. I'm thinking of starting a side project but due to payment processing complications that tend to arise from selling accounts of various types, BTC would be my preferred, if not only method of payment. So I'd just like to gauge the community of users that buy accounts from account creators... no matter the service.

If you wouldn't mind, also post a reason why or why not to accompany your vote.

Two notes...

1.) This isn't a service thread, I offer no services. This is just a community poll.

2.) Please don't derail this thread with discussions of the merit, legitimacy or stability of the BTC economy. It could be the reason why you won't, but it's not up for debate. So please, don't try to spark debate. I'm just wondering how many people would adopt BTC to pay for a service if the value of said service was strong enough to warrant the adoption... and how good of a value over it's competition it would need to promote.

CL down

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:56 PM PDT

server maintenance

I want Indian Emails

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:53 PM PDT

Hello

Im looking for Indian emails

Can anyone tell me how can get them or how can i harvest them ?

What do you think are the best "services for sale" here?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:50 PM PDT

I kinda took a 2 month break from everything related to IM and now its time to get back to work. I'm working on some some micro niche sites that are about 7 months old now and some are ranking great and others not so much.

Right now Im using the LinkPushing service and have seen some good results with some keywords and nothing with others. What other services here have you seen great results from and would recommend?

What to do with popular autoblog?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:47 PM PDT

I have a autoblog in the drugs niche and it is getting almost 2K visitors a day. I am using CTR theme and have adsense on it making me close to $30 a day. It is 100% autoblog fetching things from Youtube and Yahoo Answers. What else can I do to make it money? I feel like I could do something better than Adsense. I am signed up with Peerfly - possibly some type of CPA offer?

How could i use link farm evolution to controll blogger?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:24 PM PDT

i think you know what is link farm evolution,and it said can controll blogger,wpmu and tumblr,but when i add blogger account in it manual,it does not working.
Anybody know how to slove it?
Thank you.

Who can get me indexed links the fastest?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:17 PM PDT

I have been using Paper-Boy in BHW services to build mass links and had ok results.

But right now I want some good links indexed fast as I have money riding on it. I have a contract to get to page1 G in 3-4 weeks and so far I have been able to do this most every time. But I want a solid system with the link building.

What I want: Some links indexed in a week or 2 max. This will guarantee my contract.

Do you know anyone good at this?

Thanks

My super spun article for panda

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:14 PM PDT

Well guys i made one original article.
Then i rewrite it two times.
Then i rewrite every line of each article two times.
Then i will hire someone to spin it at word and phrase level with too many synonyms.
Soon i will have a well spun article, readable for humans and pretty unique.

Why i did it? because after panda update i found very hard to rank some keywords, normally some blasts with xrumer/senuke/amr/scrapebox would be enough to get #1 spot in google but now i can't pass spot 5.

For example i found a keyword with 60,000 local searches and very low competiton (first spot does not show backlinks in yahoo), later i made around 6,000 backlinks from the tools i told with crappy content and it still dances between 7-9 position and it has been 2 weeks.

So i tought that with quality spun articles as the one i described i will be ok but i have a question: how many copies should i do? i was planning in make only 1000 copies per article but i am not sure, what do you think?

Is There Any List Of Web 2.0 Profiles

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:09 PM PDT

I searched but have found nothing. But i am quite sure i have seen thread with 10 web 2.0 profile sites per week.

Also by Web 2.0 Profiles i do not mean forum profiles.

thanks

Happy Birthday To Owner of HostWinds.com

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:09 PM PDT

Happy Birthday Peter.

Well I'm an hour early, but somewhere in the world it is already July 20th.

Have a good one.

Watch out for eBay Buyer Scammers!

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:06 PM PDT

As you all may have known, there has been an influx of scammers on eBay and the best part is that they arent even selling any item.

They would buy high priced items or large quantities of small to medium priced items, then after receiving the item, they would file a dispute or do a charge back. After winning either through PayPal (because PayPal will never question their buyers) or through their Credit Card Company, they would keep the item and their money. This by any legal means is called stealing. Simple as that. Which means not only do u lose an item, but u also lose money from eBay+PayPal fees but now you also owe money to PayPal because the buyer did a charge back and there is no protection from that with PayPal.

Solution:

*Never sell to new buyers with 0 feedback.
*If buyer wins claim and keeps item + money, call their local police using the information from the address you used to ship them the item.
*Call eBay and file a dispute (in some cases you might win)

Google +1 - Help Please!

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:03 PM PDT

Hey guys, would you be able to go to my homepage (click on my name, then visit homepage for those who don't know) and on the bottom-left click

+1

I'd love you forever and will gladly trade +1's if u have a site or sites u need to do this with.

Thanks a lot fellow bh'ers

This Adsense site makes $150 per day, is it because it's simple?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 08:01 PM PDT

So I have a website that is gossip / celebrity related. This guy has a similar site. My ads are in the same locations as his are and I can't get them to convert for anything. I am getting a decent amount of traffic and zero clicks.

https://flippa.com/146468-1-000-week...domain-no-work

According to this posting he is getting between $150 - $220 per day.
My layout is close to his, but here are my stats!

7,090 Impressions
3 Clicks 0.04% CTR
$0.33 CPM
$2.33 EARNINGS


Since I am using the Adplug-in I am now rotating CPA offers for diets, teeth whitening, etc.. as well as adsense and no conversions.

Basically my site is great, custom laid out, and is now finally getting traffic but it's not making any FCKIN' MONEY. Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone have a similar situation and made any changes to get conversions?

I would even try a different theme- even though mine is customed out! I'm thinking the guy in the example is getting so many hits because his theme is so simple.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Capp

Need money on AP, I have PP

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:53 PM PDT

Hi I need a honest trader to send money to my AP account, I have PP.
Please PM fees, conditions, time, etc
Regards

can you hit inbox without a name?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:46 PM PDT

Is it a lot harder to hit inbox if you don't have the recipients name or not?

keyboard expert anyone?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:43 PM PDT

Sorry if it sounds dumb but is there such a way to activate the keyboard that when you hold down the 'ENTER' key, it will keep entering the 'Enter' key?

IPs, aircards

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:33 PM PDT

I see a lot of people on BHW talking about proxy rentals. However, I don't see anyone talk about using aircards. Do y'all find aircards to be less effective?

TIA

Question for mods

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:32 PM PDT

If i were to make a thread in the lounge asking how much people would pay for a product, and then i made that product, is it against the rules to sell it here because the thread would look like a presell?

Honestly Confused About What I should Do To Make Money Online

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:32 PM PDT

I need to make at least $1,500 a month to make it worthwhile,
but what can I do besides paycents or pay perclick

[GIVEAWAY] $110 Adwords Gift Card

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:30 PM PDT

I don't use Adwords and just received $110 gift card for new accounts only.

This may only be good for Canadian residents judging from the g00gle.ca address.
Not sure though? Just got it and posting it here for someone that can use it. Hopefully this works for someone.

Code:

http://www.google.ca/hostmonster
Code: 642C-5CAP-P8M9-JBW2-JSVS

Enjoy!

Beta testing business names

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:23 PM PDT

I would like to start a non-profit. I've got two business names that are similar. The name of the business can help dictate the success of the business.

How can I beta test the two names to see which is more popular without giving away the names?

What are all the ways you get your fanpage deleted by facebook???

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 07:08 PM PDT

Guys,
Im a noob to the game and need to understand all of the reasons why facebook deletes a fanpage! :) Please help, all of the advise will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Penny stock email harvesting

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:57 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody has some solid ideas on what websites to extract for penny stock related email lists.

Most of the pennystock community is forums and the email lists are kept private. Is there a way to sniff these out? I tried searching the forum with little luck.

Success with FB PPC and Direct Linking?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:51 PM PDT

has anybody had success with facebook ppc and direct linking to cpa lp's?

Choosing the Right Adsense Niche to make $$$$

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:45 PM PDT

Hey guys so I have a question about understanding how fierce your competition will be for a keyword that you want to make money off adsense for. So when i look at my competition i mainly pay attention to the amount of backlinks they have, so i see that the page ranking number one for my keyword has only like 10 backlink but the homepage has lets just say over 10000...is the amount of links the homepage has a big factor in determining how hard it will be to overtake one of its internal pages? Thanks for your help

Rate my strategy...

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:44 PM PDT

Ok, so my goal is to make $100 per day w/ adsense (or a similar ad network) and here's how I hope to accomplish it:

1. Look for an extremely low competition keyword, one that I can rank on 1st page of google w/ just on page criteria and 10-20 backlinks.

2. Create a blogspot blog with the keyword in the domain, title, heading, etc and put up a post targeting that keyword.

2. Put adsense/similar ad network on the blogs.

3. Repeat until I reach $100 per day.

What do you think? How many blogs do you think it will take for me to reach that goal?

Viral Enterprises JV

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:40 PM PDT

Viral Enterprises is looking for more autobloggers. Join a network and let's create an empire in autoblogging today. Viral Enterprises is a way for everyone to invest in everyone's autoblogs, making sure that anyone can become successful or higher their success.
Send a PM with a way to contact you besides PM please. Thank you.


(can't post in JV forum yet, please don't close)

THANKS

Remove any site from Google

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:24 PM PDT

A Big Wecome Back To Yukinari!

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:17 PM PDT

Hey B-Hatters!

Some great news today! One of our highly respected members,
Yukinari84 is BACK! . . . He was away for a couple of months
due to the tsunami devastation in Japan.

For those who are new to BHW, Yukinari is a master Clickbank
marketer and author of popular ebooks/products on the subject.

For those who already know him, no introduction is necessary . . .

Welcome home bro! . . . We missed you! :)

Cheers! - "Wiz"

What sections can you post in without a pva?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:07 PM PDT

Hello, I have heard a lot of stories about what sections you can and can't post in with a pva. Please advise on what sections you can post in with no pva. Thanks

Why so much censorship?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:04 PM PDT

Why do so many companies like paypal,and adsense along with adwords. Don't want adult content?

Redirect .gov/.edy links?? Scam??

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 06:03 PM PDT

Just bought some of these off fiverr. Are these links any good? I've never seen a link before that re-directs you in 5 seconds back to your own site.

Will they help my site AT ALL do you think?:confused:

What's wrong with my blog site.

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:59 PM PDT

hey guys can you tell me thru your experience with adsense how to solve my problem.

My clicks is almost 3170 but my earnings is only 6.68 usd

what's happening with my account..

What should i do..

Can you check my site guys
adikteck
jinpot-fanpage

please tell me what to do ,, i need your experties.. Thanks guys

What triggers paypal's account freeze?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:56 PM PDT

Not sure where this should go but here's a question for you gents that use paypal.

Do you guys know (maybe from experience or friends) what triggers paypal's account freeze?

And let's say you're doing something slightly illegal in terms of their regulations (ie selling items of sexual nature) since paypal is so huge, what activity would make them catch me or notice me doing this?
I'm worried because I've settled myself in a nice niche and have had sales no problem but i'm thinking that it's a matter of time before they freeze my paypal - which would suuuck.

Not looking to switch to Alertpay - I'd switch to other pay systems but paypal is most commonly used and it's much easier for my customers


Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions or info.

Should I blast Money Site With AMR?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:55 PM PDT

Just wrote about 100 unique articles which are all on my money site. Now, I am going to use Amr and spin those articles and blast web 2.0s or should I blast money site. Too risky to blast money site??? Each article is based on one keyword.

What is the best method for distributing my articles?

5 Twitter account giveaways, 1k followers each!

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:53 PM PDT

I'm giving away 5 accounts with 1000 followers on them each, just drop me a PM and ill send you the login details.

Note: The followers were gained through #TFB so it does have a lot of posts relating to that, but its easy to delete them all, just google twitwipe and it can delete all the posts off it.

Xrumer and your own domain on dedicated server.

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:51 PM PDT

On the installation file it says that you need upload following file "proxyc" to your own domain on hosting. Since I am getting dedicated hosting, do they offer the option to host a domain with them?

I know its a noob question but I am confused.

Mobile Optimized Websites

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:48 PM PDT

I was wondering if anyone has ANY experience in this. I am starting this up by this coming Monday in my local area and I dont quite understand how you are suppose to provide hosting for a mobile version of their site when they already have an established website.

So if Joes Pizza has a nice website that has been up for years, but no mobile version, how am I supposed to offer a mobile optimized version of their site that I host?

Thanks in advance,
Cory

looking for dropshippers

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:46 PM PDT

I wanna sell on e-bay, but not having luck at finding product suppliers

copyright violation?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:42 PM PDT

Is copying the meta keywords from a competitor's site a copyright violation? It doesn't have the same feel as simply just grabbing the content and running. Also, what about the meta descriptions and titles? I'm not trying to rip anyone off, but more so trying to successfully replicate a profitable business model.

Can't seem to get the right traffic?

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:39 PM PDT

First of all thanks to anybody that is reading this :) I figured I check here first before giving into complete frustration with this project lol.

Me and a friend recently started a little network of gaming related websites (world of warcraft, rift etc) however it seems like we are having a very difficult time getting actual traffic :(! The little traffic that we've been getting (like 30-50 Unique visitors a day) a converting very well however I thought there would be much more traffic considering all the things that we are doing =/

We are getting twitter followers for a specific account (about 400 by now), started collecting and inviting game specific friends on Facebook (also added a fan page) and we are answering over 150+ related questions a day on yahoo answers. I realize that the website is only about 2 weeks old but I still am looking for some better traffic ideas :)

Also I hope it's ok if i don't mention the website urls since I want to protect the idea and I am actually thinking about selling it in the future if it doesnt work for us (simply protecting the identity for the buyer)

Any input is appreciated!

Scrapebox & Google Panda question

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:39 PM PDT

If I use scrapebox to blast web 2.0 sites like hubpages, tumblr, etc. that contain my money site, what will it do to my money site?

Also Does scrapebox still work effectively since the google panda update?

CL cease and desist.

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:32 PM PDT

Anyone got a letter from CL's attorneys to cease and desist?

PM Me.

Thanks.

arrested for downloading "too many articles"

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:27 PM PDT

questions about taxes in canada

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:26 PM PDT

hey BHW.
i have a question. I am 15yrs old right now. now, i have two questions:
1. do I have to pay taxes from a certain amount, and when (age)
2. can you give me an official website that says from what age and from what amount i need to pay taxes


thanks

Breaking News: Twitter Goes After Google+ and Attacks Facebook

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:25 PM PDT

This footage was just caught. What will this mean for us marketers? Who knows.

What I'm Doing

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:25 PM PDT

Hi all. I've been lurking here for a couple months now and have been overwhelmed by all the useful info out there. I'll get excited to try something then I'll see something else to try then I end up not making up my mind about what to do. It's seriously great to see such a helpful community of people.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share what I'm doing right now, talk about my plans and see if anyone has anything to say about it.

Right now I've got one Wordpress website using RSS Poster Pro. The site has three adBrite ads on it. I'm using Google news feeds to pull in content and I'll tweak what's being pulled in every day based on what's popular that day, so the site isn't at all niche- it's got all kinds of info on it.

I've got it all hooked up to a Twitter account via Hootsuite and I've grown followers on the Twitter account through organic means- finding people to follow by doing Twitter searches. Other than that, I'm not doing any active SEO whatsoever.

I had the site set up for three weeks in May and got over 13,000 visits. In June I had 19,180 and so far in July I've got 11,320. I started off averaging about 20 cents a day with my adBrite ads and as of right now I'm averaging 48 cents. Pennies, to be sure, but it's been exciting to see it grow.

What I'm thinking of doing is getting an unlimited account from Hostgator and creating websites for every single topic I can think of as subdomains. For example: sports., basketball., nba., kobebryant., music., rap., kanyewest., politics., and so on. I figure I'll set up a few feeds for each site, put up a disclaimer that the site's purpose is to collect information about [topic] from around the web and include attribution links for the source of each article. If I do that with 100 websites and only make 20 cents a day, I'm making an extra $600 a month, right? Set up a site, forget about it and make another ad infinitum.

So my questions:

-Can anyone think of any downside to this method?
-Will I run into any issues if I keep using subdomains? (I'm thinking for successful ones I'd go ahead and buy domains.)
-Should I use something besides adBrite? My Google Ads account got turned off when using it on my personal website, possibly because I was stupid enough to tweet a link from an ad on the site.
-Can anyone think of any tools to help me with this process?
-Any other suggestions?

Need SEO partner

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:10 PM PDT

Basically I have been doing online and offline marketing for a long time now.

I have a couple of really good niches that make money consistently.

But I am tired of working hard to push my products.

I want to start getting organic traffic.

I need an Seo Guy with experience.

I have domains and everything set up already.

I want to start ranking high up in google. I am based in South Africa.

Google.co.za

I will give you 50% of the profit .

Currently I make $2k every month but Its with alot of HARD WORK.

If any one wants to join my ventures pm me or post here.

Blank Pages

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 05:01 PM PDT

Anyone else?

18 Year old Blogger with 13000 followers(Tumblr), and daily page views of 2000-3000

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 04:56 PM PDT

Hey, It's letsgo here with one of my first posts. I've always been interested in blackhat/interesting methods of making money on the internet. I currently run a blog on Tumblr with a custom domain that's receiving 2000-3000 hits a day. I currently run adsense on the site making 60-100$ a day. I think I can push this number up quite a bit, but I have some questions for veteran Search Engine Optimization experts and old timers in the blogging game.

-How else can I monetize besides adsense, I feel like there's more potential out there with 13000 followers?

-I don't currently do anything to optimize my site for search engines, how would I get started with this?

-I'm looking into putting a facebook click jacking' script on my page to gain more solid traffic seeing as a majority of my followers are 18 and under and are heavy users or facebook, is this a good or bad idea?

Thanks a ton for reading my post and I look forward to any input I may receive.

-Letsgo

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.