Monday, May 2, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:30 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Looking to trade Twiends account for FB accounts

Posted: 02 May 2011 08:30 PM PDT

Have a Twiend account right about 900 seeds and growing. Using a script to gather seeds. I looking into selling Twiend account with seeds on fiverr, but it's a little difficult with $0 to buy fb accounts and it's a pain to keep creating them. So I looking to trade my twiend account for a few fb or aged twitter accounts.

I am not sure about fb accounts but I know twitter accounts must be a few days old and already have a few followers and tweets and stuff to have a high enough twust score.

So if you have some fb accounts you aren't using for whatever reason or have already spammed them to death I'd like to make use of them. They do not have to be PVA, just plain accounts as long as I can access them.

OR....if anyone is just willing to help me out, I can put the account on fiverr and you can buy it from me so I can use that money to buy accounts off of fiverr. I already have $4 in my fiverr account and with another gig order, I would be able to buy 50 accounts from this one gig I found with really great reviews.

So let me know if anyone is interested and we can work something out.

google dance question?

Posted: 02 May 2011 08:24 PM PDT

i recently bought a xrumer service from a guy. one day later, i saw my site at #3, but now it's #27+. he said that it's google dance. i've tried googling about it (lol) but still have a few questions, and hope you guys can help me out

1) will my site go back to number #3 after the dance ends?
2) how long does it take to dance?
3) can i check whether it's still under a dance, or not?

thanks!

AMR quick question for someobody experienced with this program and SEO

Posted: 02 May 2011 08:22 PM PDT

Now for placing the backlink I have a couple easy questions.

Is it best to put it in the resource box?

And should I just put www.wwebsitehere.com Or do the HTML code for the link with my anchor text?

Would just like to know other opinions on this. Thanks

how to monetize facebook account

Posted: 02 May 2011 08:13 PM PDT

I have a FB account with about 300 friends whats the best way to monetize it?

Blackhat Auto Responder Help Please

Posted: 02 May 2011 07:55 PM PDT

I want to buy it one day soon anyone used it. I want to reply to cl emails also what will I need to set up my replies proxies,hosting? Someone please explain im new to bhar and auto responders in general.:confused:

AMR won't register (fail)... Anyone?

Posted: 02 May 2011 07:25 PM PDT

Haven't registered for a while since using old accounts.

Went on to register for many sites - None... All fail.
Still posting as normal.
I validated manually and sites were OK and available for registration.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Any1 got A++ Quality Replicas Jordan shoes??

Posted: 02 May 2011 07:16 PM PDT

If you do PM me please! :D

Looking For Offers

Posted: 02 May 2011 07:06 PM PDT

I email about 5 mil daily and make over $10k weekly. I'm looking for high paying offers to send out. Please send details via PM

Facebook Question

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:55 PM PDT

Can someone use Facebook Question making traffic?
How to select all you friend?
Pls,talk somting. thanks!

Manufacting tools in China...looking for next Cash Cow

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:53 PM PDT

Hello Everybody,

Please forgive me if, and when, I err. A little about me, but not a dissertation. I live in the Western United States. I've just come to a cross-roads in my life. I'm 38 years old, have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Infomation Systems, and have yet to start my career???

I have been invited to Las Vegas by my uncle who has taken an interest in my plight. From all appearances he is extremely success. I've always known him as an self-made businessman. He's more or less said "come to Las Vegas, my townhouse will be vacant soon, So you won't need to worry about a place to stay. I'll show you what I'm doing, if you like it great. If not, we'll figure out what you're interested in and make it happen." This is what he has going...

He owns two manufacturing plants in Chine. Currently they manufacture hand tools. He's just won a 40 million dollar contract with one of the big box home improvement stores. He'll be supplying all their hand tools. When we talked last month he said China was developing a middle class similiar to that in the United States. Working less hours and making more money. That type of thing. As a result he's traveling to Vietnam(I think) to explore the option doing busines there. Point being...he's always looking for the next best thing.

After hours of contemplation and after reading many of these posts I've come to the conclusion that there may be a better commodity out there. I think he may be in the perfect situation to create enormous wealth. His presence in the East and the explosion of the Internet could be the winning lottery ticket.

I have some ides. But humbly ask for anyones advice. Looking for low cost, high margins, and bulk sales. That's not to much to ask for is it?

using scrapebox for the first time (questions!)

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:48 PM PDT

hi all, i'm new to this scene, so hope you guys can help me out here

i'm thinking of buying scrapebox, and i'm wondering how effective will it be? will my site be banned/sandboxed if i use scrapebox wrongly?

AMR article list?

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:42 PM PDT

Does anybody know of a good AMR article list provider? or a good foot print to find them. I am also interested in getting the footprint for instant approval aritcle sites.

AMR is great, I bought it today and its awesome. Will see how the stats go.

******** addon in Scrapebox.

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:39 PM PDT

Is it accurate or is it just a estimate if it is ******** or nofollow? I heard both so I am just curious if it works well.

Is clickbank traffic international or us based only?

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:33 PM PDT

If I want to make money from clickbank can my converting traffic be from any country? I don't think these terms are listed in the affiliate description.

Anyone having trouble with CB and cloaked links?

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:26 PM PDT

I am using maxblog's ***** affiliate cloaker and although it says i have a lot of clicks, the hops are not being recorded on CB. Has anyone had/have this problem and know any fixes?

Lewi Shitlist for $150 of SEO Services

Posted: 02 May 2011 06:24 PM PDT

Didn't want to do this, but the guy doesn't reply to PMs or emails, so no choice.

In December, I bought SEO services from Lewi for a small, but difficult search keyword in google, "free xbox live".

After telling him the keyword, he quoted me 1-2 months and $250 for a top 3 position or $300 for first. That should have told me he was inexperienced but i had to take the chance on an extra $50 on the already low quote for a #1 guarantee.

We agreed on half upfront half after. I sent the $150 via paypal.

At the end of the 2 months I had around 1500 backlinks (mostly cheap blogrolls) and was around 5th or 6th position on page 1. 2 Months later i asked him what was taking so long and why no more links were being built, and he gave me a list of proposed changes to my site, some content changes, link changes, and meta changes. I did all of them, and since that point has ignored all PMs and Emails.

Anyways, just wanted to warn you all not to buy SEO services from Lewi, the low quotes he will give you is do to the shitty quality of his backlinks and the fact that after a few months of not really trying hes just going to scam you and quit.

Little Bookmark Tool for a do-follow Bookmark Page

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:46 PM PDT

Hi,

i have test some coding and would give it away for free, you can bookmark sites to http://www.h00ligan.de/





1. register an account
2. use the login & password in the tool
3. load all needed files with infos (line per line)
4. click add and add all Informations to the Bookmarking Site

links will be bookmarked as do-follow.

Little Preview Video how it works; http://defreunde.square7.ch/bookmark.mp4

Download the Tool; http://www.mediafire.com/?77gjawab4x3ekjs

Virustotal-Check
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...60f-1304383262

Xenforo

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:44 PM PDT

Anyone try Xenforo? Has it met expectations, does it lack anything you need?

What are you opinions of it compared to VBulletin.

I have $200 in adwords and I don't know how to use it.

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:38 PM PDT

I did a search but the feature is down.
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408
---------------------------------------------------------------------
lol This is your challenge! What keywords would you use if you were me? Would you just give the $200 worth of ads away?

I have shiny squirrel syndrome and content changes with my interests. Some hit some miss. I really liked a character (River Song) on Doctor Who and put the press releases for the actress Alex Kingston. River's story line broke the hearts of women around the world. My traffic shot up. I been receiving 3X more traffic since the show aired Sat.

My partner is in LA and does red carpet, interviews and events. She will be covering Comic Con next.

If I think something is going to well lol it usually flops.

I think my next min - obsession will be Torchwood
(tv program)

I don't have a niche.

This is my website.
Code:

http://cfmmusicscene.com
Spend the $200 or forget it?
Any insight is welcomed.

Is it okay to get rss feeds from others?

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:33 PM PDT

i wonder Is it okay to get rss feeds from other sites and put in my website? since google don't like duplicate content.

How to Manually build backlinks??

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:32 PM PDT

Hi Guys,

Anyways, i have a few blogs and a couple youtube videos which i want to do some SEO for. In a week or so i will be getting some money and will invest in tools and services to do it automatically, but until then i dont want to be sat around doing nothing, so i want to build some links manually ...

This forum is awesome, don't get me wrong, but the amount of content on it makes it so hard to find any answers for manually building backlinks!

Does anybody know any ways, or any tools which will show blogs in a niche so i can comment on them??

Also, if you know: when backlinking youtube videos, do i just put an anchor text with the link?? Same as i would for a site??

Much Love :cool:

Got a new game I want to have as an app on FB, big money.

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:21 PM PDT

Yep. This isn't going to be hard either but I haven't taken the time yet to get into coding facebook apps. I have a space fighting game and want to make it an app on facebook. The game is already done and ready to go, my only problem is putting it on facebook.

Just an idea of what this game is, take mafia wars, mobsters and all those games, combine then and add on a little and this is what this game is.

Serious dudes only, there's big money in this. I wouldn't mind even bringing 2 people on board. Hit me up asap.

Running Social Live Webcam List

Posted: 02 May 2011 05:03 PM PDT

I am making a list of live webcam streaming sites. There are a TON of ways these sites can be used and monetized. The websites listed below allow you to stream your webcam live in a chat room. If you know of any other sites not listed below please add them.

Here are the ones I know of:
- Justin.tv
- Blogtv.com
- Ustream.tv
- stickam.com


If you know of any other sites please add them!

Product Manuals - Good Content

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:56 PM PDT

Just thought I'd share. If you didn't think about it, you can download a lot of product manuals that give detailed information. Good for getting some technical content.

Like Troubleshooting, Installation instructions etc.

May not be totally targeted toward the "buyer", but it could add some ideas for building content.

~Z.

From #4 to nowhere - G Dance or something worse?

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:45 PM PDT

its been 11 days since ive dropped from #4 to nowhere in google. i figured its a normal google dance but its been quite a while now (11 days) and still my rankings havent came back. do you think its still dancing? or is it worse

Any of those "get paid to surf" things worth it?

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:41 PM PDT

I'm on the Internet a lot, like most people here probably. I figure why not make some extra dough doing it? I've heard of companies that pay you to surf the web and did some Googling and found a few but who to trust?

I was wondering if anyone's had experience with this?

Traffic Travis $37 [LINK]

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:38 PM PDT

May aswell share it here so you dont pay $77/97+

You get it for $37 using this link: http://www.traffictravis.com/v4/existing

sure its for the new version also. Its for existing customers so if you had the free pro version from Mindflux (think it was him) last month then you can get it like me :)

:D

need fb PVA to create apps

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:20 PM PDT

mp me thanks

Are there any decent bots for Xvideos?

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:09 PM PDT

Want to essentially be able to do similar things that can be done with alot of popular bots for Youtube.

At a bare minimum:

1) Mass Download
2) Search for most popular, keywords, tags, dates etc
3) Mass upload thread/proxy support
4) and any other bells & whistles

Thanks!

[ask] how to work with text files?

Posted: 02 May 2011 04:09 PM PDT

hey guys, im spending an hour day moving fricking colons around and copy/pasting nonsense. i've seen some people on here talk about how easy it is with this or that. i cant find the thread, but could someone point me in the right direction? i "youtubed" some tuts but none of them help with putting massive amounts of accounts into the format we need for our bots n stuff. even if i could get excel to somehow colon seperate instead of comma, but no luck so far - i really suck at excel. could use some help.

thanx

What is the best CPA offer to push on FACEBOOK

Posted: 02 May 2011 03:39 PM PDT

A friend of mine has about 4000 facebook friends, what would be the top 5 cpa offers to push to these friends? Ringtones? Downloads? Dating sites? Trials? What would work the best?

I'M GIVING AWAY my Sites & Methods for FREE ! Serious ppl only

Posted: 02 May 2011 03:34 PM PDT

Yeah ,thats true

I have over 50 domains , few established sites , and GREAT methods that worked for me and can still actually bring shitloads of money.

I have like 4-5 methods to share with you (1 for each only) ,and few ESTABLISHED sites which I will give away as well , I will guide the person how to bring traffic to the site ,how to earn from it ,and chat with the person once in a while to give tips & tricks !

Why am I doing so ?!
I almost killed myself few days ago due to work pressure , I realized I became obsessed with this shit , I have plenty of great ideas and I was forcing myself to work on every great idea I get , BUT I KNOW THATS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT !.
Then I thought of selling my websites on flippa ?! Or selling the scripts here ... Believe me .. we both know I can make nice money from that
BUT , thats another income source and I don't want that , I want to focus on my 1 business and keep another one (which I will partner on with one of you).

I AM NOT GIVING MY SITES/METHODS FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL RUIN IT
I am doing this cause I know the person I'm giving my site/method to will pay me back this favor later on, And I really want to help and guide people and see how it goes!
So the person who want to email me must :
Have at least 1 year experience in internet marketing
SHOW THAT HE IS READY TO WORK HARD , AND IS A SERIOUS PERSON
Show and promise that he will remember my favor ! :P
Have the enough knowledge in computers (SEO , Coding etc) (e.g. NO NOOBS)

Another thing I want to share:

I have a GREAT forum I worked like 5 months on , 2-3 hours a day , and invested over 1000$ to get it fully ready!
It has great custom scripts , Great IDEA , Great Design .. PERFECT SHIT
But I don't have the time to run it now ,I want someone who is really serious to run it , get traffic to it and manage it.
We will share it 50/50 :)

Thats all , If you are interested please send me details me about yourself to my email..
Getsite@live.com

Then we can proceed

Cheers

WP Magic Video Plugin vs. Video Sitemap Page Generator WP Plugin ?

Posted: 02 May 2011 03:31 PM PDT

which plugin has proven to be best?

best websites to find dating traffic

Posted: 02 May 2011 03:17 PM PDT

I have a model working for me. I want to use her to get guys to sign up to my dating website. What are the best websites she can use to get customers?
I was thinking about using her to find customers on the following types of websites:
- Free Webcam sites (stickam)
- Dating sites (plenty of fish)
- Chat Roulette sites.

What websites would you guys suggest?

Need help selling profitable Adult Toy E-commerce store

Posted: 02 May 2011 03:02 PM PDT

I've got an ecommerce site selling adult toys that I'm looking to possibly sell. The site has a ton of potential and has made me good money in the past, but my Internet Marketing company is growing quickly and having a sex toy site under my ownership is becoming somewhat of a liability. I'm looking to get the highest reasonable price for it, and would gladly share that profit if any of you can help me sell it. PM me for the site, and any more details than i'm providing here, but i'd like to know from any of you what range you think I could get for it. Here are the details:

PR 3
Backlinks(Site Explorer): 26,471
Monthly Organic Traffic: 13,584
Monthly Unique Visitors: 36,745

Ranks Top Ten for:
adult toys
sex stores
masterbators
vibrating toys
adult toy store
penis sleeves
adult shopping
adult toy stores
anal toys
adult shop
sex toy stores
adult shopping
and many many more.

Also comes with a blog with that has 150+ unique posts, many of which are evergreen traffic drivers. The blog gets 1,000+ unique views per day. Additionally, some of the blog posts are actually custom made infographics that you could easily promote for lots of easy links.

The site also comes with a unique dropship relationship with our current adult toy distributor. Because we've been with them long term, we get 25% below wholesale, meaning 25% less than what you would be able to get otherwise. The site is turnkey, and all items are dropshipped through the distributor. All you need to do to manage it is place the orders 10-20min each day. Toys can be priced competitively and still be at priced at nearly double what you would pay for them wholesale.

Currently the site does between 2-4k in revenue each month, with considerable room for improvement (its done as much as 10-12k). About 6 months ago we did a redesign and moved it from oscommerce to magento. During this time, we significantly reduced the number of toys we offered, in an effort to offer only "high quality" toys. This resulted in a drop in organic traffic as we eliminated a good amount of the long tail. I'd likely recommend adding a lot more toys to the site as a very easy way to pick up more organic traffic and additional revenue, it just depends on the branding/selling proposition you want the site to have. The distributor has a HUGE selection, you could easily have 5,000+ toys on the site if you desired.

For the products on the site, unique descriptions have been custom written for each. This is EXTREMELY important, as most adult toy sites (especially turn key ones) all use the descriptions provided by the manufacturers, leading to massive duplicate content issues, and poor rankings for the majority of those sites. If you plan on extending the toys offered, i'd suggest you definitely get custom descriptions written.

Additionally, we've never tried to monetize the blog, but it could likely bring in some decent consistent revenue as well.

Like I said, i'm looking for interested buyers, or anyone who thinks they could help me sell it, I would be more than willing to give a good % of the sale price for anyone who can make it happen at the right price.

Looking for help selling a profitable e-commerce site

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:55 PM PDT

I've got an ecommerce site selling adult toys that I'm looking to possibly sell. The site has a ton of potential and has made me good money in the past, but my Internet Marketing company is growing quickly and having a sex toy site under my ownership is becoming somewhat of a liability. I'm looking to get the highest reasonable price for it, and would gladly share that profit if any of you can help me sell it. PM me for the site, and any more details than i'm providing here, but i'd like to know from any of you what range you think I could get for it. Here are the details:

PR 3
Backlinks(Site Explorer): 26,471
Monthly Organic Traffic: 13,584
Monthly Unique Visitors: 36,745

Ranks Top Ten for:
adult toys
sex stores
masterbators
vibrating toys
adult toy store
penis sleeves
adult shopping
adult toy stores
anal toys
adult shop
sex toy stores
adult shopping
and many many more.

Also comes with a blog with that has 150+ unique posts, many of which are evergreen traffic drivers. The blog gets 1,000+ unique views per day. Additionally, some of the blog posts are actually custom made infographics that you could easily promote for lots of easy links.

The site also comes with a unique dropship relationship with our current adult toy distributor. Because we've been with them long term, we get 25% below wholesale, meaning 25% less than what you would be able to get otherwise. The site is turnkey, and all items are dropshipped through the distributor. All you need to do to manage it is place the orders 10-20min each day. Toys can be priced competitively and still be at priced at nearly double what you would pay for them wholesale.

Currently the site does between 2-4k in revenue each month, with considerable room for improvement (its done as much as 10-12k). About 6 months ago we did a redesign and moved it from oscommerce to magento. During this time, we significantly reduced the number of toys we offered, in an effort to offer only "high quality" toys. This resulted in a drop in organic traffic as we eliminated a good amount of the long tail. I'd likely recommend adding a lot more toys to the site as a very easy way to pick up more organic traffic and additional revenue, it just depends on the branding/selling proposition you want the site to have. The distributor has a HUGE selection, you could easily have 5,000+ toys on the site if you desired.

For the products on the site, unique descriptions have been custom written for each. This is EXTREMELY important, as most adult toy sites (especially turn key ones) all use the descriptions provided by the manufacturers, leading to massive duplicate content issues, and poor rankings for the majority of those sites. If you plan on extending the toys offered, i'd suggest you definitely get custom descriptions written.

Additionally, we've never tried to monetize the blog, but it could likely bring in some decent consistent revenue as well.

Like I said, i'm looking for interested buyers, or anyone who thinks they could help me sell it, I would be more than willing to give a good % of the sale price for anyone who can make it happen at the right price.

Traffic Travis V4

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:39 PM PDT

Just got mine , Looks good.

Anyone else bought it?
[IMG][/IMG]

[JOURNEY] MNS to $100 a day.

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:38 PM PDT

Starting out with 1 site. I did some keyword research, found a site that had 9,000 local EXACT monthly searches. The exact match domain (emd) was available so I grabbed it.

I put up 5 articles on the site. All written by myself.

I then installed some plugins such as:

SEOPressor
All-in-one-SEO
Google XML Sitemap
Google Image Redirect

After 2 days my website was ranked on Yahoo, and Bing on 1st page for 12 of my keywords. After 2 weeks it is now ranked on Google as well.

I put adsense on the site. Keep in mind, I started this website in April... here's a screenshot of my adsense below for this 1st site:



My plan is to keep putting these micro niche websites up one by one and giving each of them 100% of my dedication until they are making money. Now that this first one is generating some loot, I am going to start another one... for this one, I will provide you with the steps that I am taking so that you may follow and TAKE ACTION.

1. Keyword Research and domain acquisition:

I found an exact match domain for a keyword that receives 22,200 EXACT Local Monthly Searches.

As mentioned, find a keyword that gets a good amount of EXACT monthly searches and high CPC. For those of you who don't know what CPC is... it is basically how much advertisers are willing to pay per click. If you have a $1 CPC it obviously will bring you more $$ than a CPC of $0.25... not complicated.

2. Setup the website:

I use wordpress with the Thesis theme. I install the plugins that I mentioned above and write some INFORMATIVE, and unique content to it. I want my visitors to get informed, I want them to come back to the site, and I want them to sign up to the newsletter (for email marketing).

3. Advertising the site:

I actually do not do any SB, xrumer, etc... I let the website get ranked then post rss feeds, pings, web 2.0 submissions (reddit, digg, etc). I also build my backlinks manually.

3. Traffic

If you did your keyword research appropriately, and used the SEO plugin for wordpress with the appropriate settings and keywords, you should have no problem getting traffic. The 2nd website that I am putting up at this time has 22,200 local monthly searches (EXACT) and LOW competition so it will be easy to rank quickly.

So let's get started... I did my research, found the appropriate keyword, and got the exact match domain for it... I setup the website as explained above and will report back with results soon.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Best Designs Ever.

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:37 PM PDT

Big company ,Small company, know brand, not so known - What are youre Top 3 most favorite designs at the moment ?

Website designs that is ...

Looking for fb event inviter by emails. Want buy very fast.

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Looking for fb event inviter by emails, pm me who have, i want buy

Looking for fb event inviter by emails. Want buy very fast.

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:26 PM PDT

Looking for fb event inviter by emails, pm me who have, i want buy

Monetizing Adult Traffic

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:18 PM PDT

I've got an adult website (tube kind of site) which has just started recieving traffic. Whats the best way to monetize the traffic? Anyone have any tips?

I was thinking leadbolt/cpa offer protecting the vids?

Need new era caps

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:14 PM PDT

need a good supplier with good wholesale prices, pm me if you got a good hookup

I need a list of hosting co sales emails

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:12 PM PDT

Anyone have one for me?

Blasting an established successful site with tens of thousands of links

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:12 PM PDT

Do any of you here, who have successful sites directly blast your established money sites with thousands and thousands of of forum profiles and blog comments? I'm not talking about little sites with a couple hundred daily visitors, making a few bucks a day. I'm talking about actual successful established sites, ie been around for 5+ years, natural backlinks, thousands of visitors a day, thousands of dollars a month.

Right now I'm indirectly blasting links, and wondering if I should start doing direct links? My one site is 11 years old, gets about 3,000 visitors a day, with several hundred natural links. But it's not really ranked high on search engines, it just has a ton of unique, quality content. B ut this is my main income and I don't want to damage it at all, or even if there is a chance to damage it.

Powered by Interspire, Problem

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:10 PM PDT

Hi, i'm using using interspire 6.0.2 nulled version, when i send an email a " Powered by Interspire " link is being attached in bottom of email, i deleted the footer from options that i think which causes this but didn't work. Any suggestions? sorry for my bad english. Thanks..

Japanese ghost scare prank

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:10 PM PDT

Monetizing labour

Posted: 02 May 2011 02:09 PM PDT

Hi guys,
My family brick n mortal IT related business is not doing well at all. Due to the lack of traffic, the stuff has a plenty of free time on their hands. I don't want to exploit them, but they surf the web at least 2 hours a day, so I was thinking 1hour extra work for them. There are 2 shifts, and 2 stores, so thats 4hours of work / day. They are 100% computer literate, and their english is basic, but not bad.
If you have a good idea, please let me know.

WTB Text Links on Video Game Web Sites

Posted: 02 May 2011 01:52 PM PDT

Do you have a video game related web site?

I am buying text links on Video Game related web sites for a reputable online video game retailer.

Web sites must be Page Rank 3+, no Blogs.
Payment will be a monthly Paypal subscription payment.

Please PM URL and monthly price.

Thank you.

looking to buy fb account

Posted: 02 May 2011 01:50 PM PDT

hi,
i'm looking to buy facebook account with at least 5 pictures, info filled in (movies, hobbies and shit), and hometown and school/college etc...
in short they should look genuine (and not slotty).
i don't need them to have 100's of friends, 50-100 is enough.

can you create these for me?
if so - pm me with a descent price.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.