Sunday, May 8, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:16 PM ,
Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


all-in-one-SEO-pack plugin for WP

Posted: 08 May 2011 08:29 PM PDT

This thing is just rediculous. It's so effin' powerful and I can't figure out why because it's interface is so simple:p

you literally can rank for very competive keywords with this little bastard in a matter of weeks.


Does anyone know that magic behind it? From the control panel you wouldn't think much but... shit...theres got to be something below the surface.

best. WP plugin. ever.

Fashion model directory website help

Posted: 08 May 2011 08:25 PM PDT

I have searched all over the internet and it looks like i am a bad researcher or something cause i didnt get to any theme or script thats working similiar to this.

What i am looking for is a directory website but just for fashion modelling, like fashionmodeldirectory.com or starnow.com websites.

So if there is anything like that out there i would love if you could help me out and link me here :) any help is appreciated :D

tnx!

Ad.ly only for celebrities?

Posted: 08 May 2011 08:12 PM PDT

Anyone here knows if only celebrities can join ad.ly? Because those days i've find that John Chow made 1k with only one tweet on this site :eek: (detail: he only has 50k followers)



Anyone knows if normal users can signup?

SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 - Safe?

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:55 PM PDT

There has been speculation that the WP plugin SearchTerms Tagging 2 is a footprint for Google and not to use it. What do you guys think?

adsense traffic...help!!!

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:37 PM PDT

does it matter if my adsense traffic comes from twitter alone?

Scrapebox Trackbacks

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:36 PM PDT

Ive been hearing alot of talk about using scrapebox for trackback are they better than blog comments, better success rate and what types of blog are best for them? ps do you do both for the same domain??

Hello blackhatworld

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:33 PM PDT

Hello guys new here hope we can make busniess

regards :cool:

Google Keyword Tool is shady...

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:18 PM PDT

I am not sure why but I believe the tool is shady. Something makes me believe that Google adjusts the actual global and local searches to make it appear they are worth targeting when in reality they are not.

I found a good niche with 2400 global but Traffic Travis is showing 0 daily searches. MS shows SEOT of 112 and 266 total searches.

My question is: Who is right? TT or MS?

I am not sure why TT is showing 0 daily searches but something is not right.

Page Rank

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:15 PM PDT

Hi everyone,

I have a site created 2 months before. Google,Bing and yahoo started crawling my site.

Bing and yahoo started crawling 3 days back as i added in these webmasters recently.

But i started with google 2 months back but it is very slow crawling. Yahoo is very very slow in crawling.

In my sitemap, there are 1516 links but it crawled only 1161 links. These links include tags, categories ,etc. After uploading the sitemap, google crawled 1160 links in 2 days. But other links not yet crawled. Can anyone help me how do get my site crawled faster and get best rank..

Blackhat Auto Responder

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:15 PM PDT

I need to know what I need to get it set up propally. Do I need hosting proxies?? I just need someone to help me set it up I am willing to pay someone to show me how to use it corectlly;)

Can someone please sell me some forwarded landlines

Posted: 08 May 2011 07:14 PM PDT

That will work everywhere?

I placed an order last week and paypal gave me my money back.

Some people are getting pissed with me.

That is all.

Twitter Accounts suspended and I'm using private proxies

Posted: 08 May 2011 06:56 PM PDT

So I bought 50 private proxies and created some twitter accounts with these proxies and did nothing with the accounts and boom half of my accounts are suspended. I thought the goal here was to use private proxies to prevent this from happening. What is the deal? I used Tweet Attacks Account Creator to make these accounts and I'm hearing others say that they have been getting there accounts suspended recently when using TA AC. I need to figure this out. Anyone know what's going on? I'm wondering if it's the proxies? These are Squid proxies I am using. Anyone using the private Squid Proxies?

Thanks,
Travis

Best Software to post on Yahoo Answers?

Posted: 08 May 2011 06:35 PM PDT

Hey im new to this forum and was wondering what an experienced black hatter considers to be the best software to spam yahoo answers?

thanks!

i'm suffering from kidney stones, man they are disasters FUCK:@:@

Posted: 08 May 2011 06:33 PM PDT

Well i'm suffering from kidney stones , believe it or not the pain is a disaster. I have to go to the doc to get rid of them.

Send me data - i send you money

Posted: 08 May 2011 06:31 PM PDT

I can shoot out over 5 million emails daily.

SEND ME DATA - QUALITY - NO BS, must be clean!

50/50

We can use either my offers or your own depending on how and what they payout and what niche they are in.

skype: anthony11690

Promoting another BlachHat Forum..?

Posted: 08 May 2011 06:16 PM PDT

Yeah.. i mean not directly BUT indirectly.
Is this allowed here or i supposed its ok since it is indirectly?

I'm just asking because while i was reading this thread,
i saw a very unique username clicked the thank button in OP's thread.

The username starts with 'http://goo.gl/XM......'

Ok, so i was curious hence i simply copy and google it.
And it leads me to another BlackHat forum (no i wont put the link here)
The section in that forum seems to be similar to what we have here.
Or they might trying to copy the content in BHW to that forum?

The user seems to be a new guys (or 2nd account?) and just joined on 8th of May
In his profile description seems to be promoting that forum indirectly.

No, i dont have any personal issue with any user.
I'm just asking if this method is allowed in this forum here.
If yes then we going to have a lot of new member soon
who going to put their website name as the username as a promotion method.

Where can I sell my eWhoring business?

Posted: 08 May 2011 06:07 PM PDT

Iv setup an amazing eWhoring business on twitter across dozens of accounts with 85k followers total since last summer. I'm currently netting $250 a day but this amount has been steadily increasing since last year that I started. I have a team of 11 Asian workers who do all the work and I'm now working 1-2 hrs a day just to manage the business. Everything is pretty much automated, included building the accts, scripts that my workers follow and training videos for the newcomers in the team.

I went to flippa after some recommendations from guys here but over there they sell sites and I do not have sites, just twitter accts, so I'm kinda confused. Where can I sell my business and for how much? What do you guys think?

thanks heaps

How much is this domain worth?

Posted: 08 May 2011 05:57 PM PDT

Everyone knows about the earthquake in japan..

Lets say someone owned that domain, how much do you think its worth?

earthquakeinjapan*com

I need some translation help if you would Please?

Posted: 08 May 2011 05:44 PM PDT

I am getting ready to finish up some testing on a service I will be offering here soon but I need some translation help as I do not speak the different languages that the service supports.

What I need is 3 phrases translated into the following languages... Spanish, Italian, German, French and I am not quite sure what to put down for India or Singapore as this service will pull data from Yahoo Answers.

The phrases are

web hosting
article writing
back linking

Thanks for the help.

Where To Buy Xrumer?

Posted: 08 May 2011 05:40 PM PDT

I usually just buy blasts , but i figured since ive made alot of money, i'll go out and buy it, problem is i cant find the fucking site to purchase it...anyone want to drop me a link of the "actual site"?

paypal mass payment

Posted: 08 May 2011 05:39 PM PDT

is it true if a buyer pays u wth
paypal mass payment
its non refundable ?

this is what 1 of my sign ups
is telling me. true or false

CL Posting tools

Posted: 08 May 2011 05:31 PM PDT

hey

I'm a n00b to the CL section. Up until now i've been using amazon's mechnical turk to do CL postings at 4 cents a pop. but now the turk is clamping down on CL spamming (couldn't imagine why they care).

Now i need a ebtter way. Do you guys use tools? macros? I can only turn a profit if i'm paying less than 10 cents a post.

Thanks. (btw i dont need PVAs for my section).

Will i be Paid by the end of this month?

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:57 PM PDT

hi guys, ive been into blogging for 1 year and now am doing quite good with it.. So today i logged in adsense, happy that my april months earnings were finalised today (may 09th) . But i havent received any e-mail when will my payout will be issued. Have attached the screenshot, kindly help me.. Thanks! in advance..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ads.jpg (5.4 KB)

need answer of one simple question.please help

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:53 PM PDT

We know google has changed it's algorithm.

So now

" Has there any value of direct blog commenting of main money site?"

I am thinking to blast 10 k direct blog commenting for my 30 days old blog using scrapebox ..... but feeling confusion about the result.Any suggestion please?

Thanks in advance.

Let's Pretend (Airplanes) - It's so fucking motivation song

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:46 PM PDT

Eminem is a fucking Legend just listen what a great version. It can motivate every person even us IM guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BViLu...layer_embedded


allright lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen
lets pretend things would have been no different
pretend he procrastinated had no motivation
pretend he just made excuses that were so paper thin they could blow away with the wind
marshall you're never gonna make it makes no sense to play the game there ain't no way that you'll win
pretend he just stayed outside all day and played with his friends
pretend he even had a friend to say was his friend
and it wasn't time to move and schools were changing again
he wasn't socially awkward and just strange as a kid
he had a father and his mother wasn't crazy as sh-t
and he never dreamed he could rip stadiums and just lazy as sh-t
f-ck a talent show in a gymnasium bitch you won't amount to sh-t quit daydreaming kid
you need to get your cranium checked you thinking like an alien it just ain't realistic
now pretend they ain't just make him angry with this sh-t and there was no one he could even aim when he's pissed it
and his alarm went off to wake him off but he didn't make it to the rap Olympics slept through his plane and he missed it
he's gon' have a hard time explaining to Hailey and Laney these food stamps and this WIC sh-t
cuz he never risked shit he hopes and he wished it but it didn't fall in his lap so he ain't even here
he pretends that…


The best parts
"quit daydreaming kid
you need to get your cranium checked you thinking like an alien it just ain't realistic"

and

"he never risked shit he hopes and he wished it but it didn't fall in his lap so he ain't even here
he pretends that…"

What kind of backlinks are this?

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:45 PM PDT

So I am looking some websites that are sold on Flippa and I researching their backlinks and competition to see how people rank their sites and thing like that and I saw this auction:

Code:

https://flippa.com/132367-200Month-From-Adsense-PR4-Lucrative-Niche-5-Days-Only
It is microniche site, 60 exact searches a day for one keyword with "130000" competition and 90 for other with "240000" and it is in top 10 for both keywords.. and it has around 900 backlinks according to yahoo site explorer... And from that 900 backlinks only few are from unique domains with high PR.. Rest of them are from pages from that domains...

Here is backlinks report:

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lfogfatatgq3oj
Are that backlinks from private blog network or he just exchanged links or what?

(wtb) facebook fanpages or accounts with lots of friends!

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:38 PM PDT

looking to buy fanpages with publishing rights (must be over 10k fans )
also interested in facebook accounts with alot of friends (no game friends)

message me with what you have!

[GET] ThemeForest Clone from CloneForest..?

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:31 PM PDT




Ok..if you can see at the end of the title there is a '?'
Yes i have CloneForest here with me and i thought of sharing it.

But i'm a graphic designer and not a programmer.
So i'm not familiar with decrypt files or script.

If any of the member here knows how to work on it.
Feel free to let me know and then we can share this with the community.

Demo:
Code:

http://www.anonym.to/?http://demo3.cloneforest.com/

Regards.

Where to sell two microniches websites, ranked & adsense ready

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:29 PM PDT

Hello,


I have two microniche websites I don't care for anymore as I will be concentrating all my energy into an authority website about something I'm truly passionate about. These 2 microniches are about two topics I absolutely have no passion for so I had to outsource all the article writing, I have paid in the past for links and they are both ranked in google. I'm sure under the right management they can both be very profitable. I'd rather someone who's actually going to take care of them have 'em...

Where can I sell them? I don't want to do flippa because I will be selling them so cheap (I just wanna break even really) that I won't make up for the listing fee.

Any ideas?

I also have a fully ready fakenews website... which I know it'd be harder to sell because of its nature..

Thanks!

[FREE] Get all your competitors backlinks-Majestic SEO reports free.

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:22 PM PDT

I had a 1 month subscription to majestic SEO that is coming very close to running out and I already got the information I needed.

I have this much left:
You may create 38 Standard Reports and 13 Advanced Reports (subject to your remaining backlinks allowance of 1,610,738).

I`ll glady give a free report to 5 established BHW members (decent amount of posts and thanks) up to 50,000 backlinks.. Good enough deal for free right?

I am heading to work and won't be home until 4 a.m. EST so don't expect them until then.

Additional reports over the 5 only given if someone submits a url that has tons of auto approve links usable in scrapebox. That way we both benefit.

Best way to start an affiliate program for web-developmnet company.

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:20 PM PDT

I am running a web design and development company and I am would like to start an affiliate program for it. I can either run something in-house, but that may be very slow to start or go with a network. If I were to go with a network, I would want something small and inexpensive.. free even.


Either way I need to get the word out to potential affiliates. What is the best way to go about this?

This is short, because I am not sure where to get started. Hopefully I can get some help and have some more questions. Oh and I tried adwords and it's to expensive for me at this point.

Looking for a Donor , I will work and you will also get $$

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:19 PM PDT

I'm also looking for another JV but this time it have to be with a Donor.

more details will be explained on PM's.

If you are interested to make some $$ without doing nothing than pm me.

I Need to Speak With A Moderator or Admin

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:16 PM PDT

I need to speak with a moderator/admin with regards to selling a method, I don't want to create a thread without approval because I do value this Forum and respect its rules and regulations. Anyway, I have a method that I'm interested in selling, only to around 10 people on this forum, i'd be happy give back to this community. Although at first I want to only release this method to Jr.Vips +. I don't only think, but I know if I were to release it publically it would get so saturated and ruined that it would be a complete waste of how ingenious it is.

I've tried private messaging a couple of moderators but I got no replies so I created this thread in hope to get someone's attention.

Thanks so much.

Craigslist fixed ot still broke?

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:15 PM PDT

Getting problem with craigslist last two weeks, please let me know your experience on it and how others are posting?

[Free] 2 Keywords with available domain names , a simple guide to rank them

Posted: 08 May 2011 04:14 PM PDT

Okay i'll give again to this community.

The first Keyword :

2400 exact searches
CPC 1.02$
Competitors : 7700 pages


The second Keywords :

1900 Exact Searches
CPC 5.95$
Competition : 2280 Pages.

I'll explain on PM or gtalk how to rank this keywords.

Tips to grow facebook page

Posted: 08 May 2011 03:50 PM PDT

Hi Members

i created a page on facebook about gardening , and i need some tips to grow my page ,
any one can suggest some help :)

Video submission?

Posted: 08 May 2011 03:32 PM PDT

Is video submission "dead?"

I've been searching the forums for someone who provides video submission services, and can't find a single one (except for one guy who makes videos and then submits them).

I've never done it and was thinking about doing it for my sites. But my quick conclusion is that if no one is selling the service, maybe it's because it isn't worth doing anymore - any thoughts?

Some weird stuff with Adwords

Posted: 08 May 2011 03:29 PM PDT

I owe some money on one adwords account so I decided to start a new one. After I started a new one with a promotional code on a new site I made, my adwords account was suspended the next day and the site was delisted. Has me not paying for my previous adwords account have anything to do with this? I have 10 autoblogs and this was the only one delisted. I do everything the same on all of them.

Is there a serious craigslist poster here?

Posted: 08 May 2011 03:27 PM PDT

I need a serious craigslist poster.
I am looking for someone with experience in craigslist posting and to be able to communicate at any time. I need my ads to be posted starting at 11 am EST time, so, if you cannot post at that time i am not interested.
I can pay everyday, i have between 20-30 ads to be posted everyday.
You must have your own pvas and ip solution to post everywhere in US and Canada, there are various US and Canada cities everyday where to post.


SO, if you want to make money on long term let me know.

Can We Ban Journals?

Posted: 08 May 2011 02:06 PM PDT

Dear BHW mods,

Can we ban journals or at least create a section for this type of threads. Every now and then I like to take a look at 'Making Money' section of this forum because it used to be a very helpful resource and had actually given me many ideas in the past. Now every time I go there all I see:


Quote:

" <Journal>Follow me building a successful health niche website - oblivion19"
"My Journey to 50$/day :)) - Wendetta"
"$200/day journey - Kacho"
"Clickbank Journey - Tvision's Method. - TheWebStrategist"
"[challenge#2]My try on adsense mns trying to reach 50$/day. Lots of Pictures will be added - IntensE"
"Follow Me - My Success Part Deux - From $2,000 p.m. To Double & More - florflor"
" [JOURNEY] MNS to $100 a day. - vrodriguez305"
"[A Journal] A Programmers Journey Into SEO - Senotaru"


All of these titles were in the first page of that section. BHW isn't a Diary.

Unbelievable!! Free i-pad!

Posted: 08 May 2011 01:47 PM PDT

If you are interested in getting one of the very latest iPads, I can get hold of them through a contact. These are straight, not "off the back of a lorry" – they are from a cancelled contract due to the Government cutbacks.
The numbers are limited and he has 20 iPads going for less than half price – it's first come first served.
He has already sold one (pic is attached below so you can see what you are getting)
Get back to me as quick as you can if you want one.

I am going to buy this domain, Need your advice

Posted: 08 May 2011 01:42 PM PDT

Dear BHW people...

I am going to buy s e x 2 4 . com ...

What price do you find reasonable for it?


And also I search the domain on google and it is not Indexed ... , Is it banned from google?
domain is 9 yrs old and its parked

I searched some black listing websites, It wasnt banned there, Actually those website check IP address and the ip address was clean but how about the domain name itself ?


I check its history in archive.org I didnt find any thing fishy , The domain was parked in its entire life.

But here it says , the domain has banned from google

http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned
http://onlinealley.com/seotools/googlebannedchecker/

Need Help To earn from facebook friedns

Posted: 08 May 2011 01:42 PM PDT

I need some one who will help me.
I have huge facebook friends more than 150K.But I have no money for invest.

Can I earn 100$+ per day by those 150K friends?
Please tell me any process.


N.B:(I can't work at CPA network from my country.)

Thanks

New domain, which one should I use and WHY?

Posted: 08 May 2011 01:38 PM PDT

Hi guys. This may not be so much of Black Hat but i didnt know where to put the thread, here or in WH section, so i post here. I hope no mods will be angry or so. Keep your great work up guys, love this site. :)

Anyway.
Im going to start a new site. I have my keyword and lets call it : Blue Pants

This verision of domain is taken:
BluePants.com/org/net/info
Blue-Pants.com/org/net/info

But this version is available:
BluePantsINFO.com/org/net/info

I wanna Rank for the term: " Blue Pants ". Would that be great, even with the "info" behind? And one more thing, which TLD is better in seo way (.com/org/net/info) and why...Thanks guys!

Best Place for Private Proxies

Posted: 08 May 2011 01:15 PM PDT

What do you guy's think is the best cheapest place to get private proxies?...No affiliate links plz

A few questions as a writer.

Posted: 08 May 2011 01:12 PM PDT

Hello,

I enjoy writing, and own a few blogs on which I publish unique content written myself. I have been browsing around BHW and noticed the article section.

Since im new to writing articles for others I was wondering where the best place to list my writing skills would be and the best way to build a portfolio of my article writing skills.

If anyone can provide any advice on the above feel free to post and if anyone would like any articles in exchange for refferences let me know as im looking for about 10 people as references.

Thanks allot,
Hist0ry

A Good Backpahe Auto Poster?

Posted: 08 May 2011 12:51 PM PDT

Hey guys, does anyone know of a good working Backpage auto posting software?

Google Places ranking service - Contract

Posted: 08 May 2011 12:51 PM PDT

I'm looking to start an Google places optimization service,after I got a great video course from here (thx bhw :D),but I have a problem with the contract it's there.

First of all,I don't have a company (It's that a must to start contacting bussines owners for G places ranking services?)

Also,I want to charge them trough paypal,after they're list appears in the top 5 slots.How should I write that?The contract I already have,oblige costumers to put there they're credit card info,wich I don't really like,because I don't have a company,so they might get suspicious and so on.

From your experience,what are the chanses to be scammed,if I don't sign a contract with them?

Also,if someone haves a premade contract for this,please PM me with it,or just post here...or if you can help me write one,that would be perfect.

Thanks guys

Lazy Money for lazy people like me

Posted: 08 May 2011 12:46 PM PDT

As i've been away a while (I am studying as a vet so am very busy) I decided that I should do something special to make my comeback. Here it is, I give you Lazy Money

I've been in internet marketing for over 10 years now, and until a year ago I have never really made much money online (a few 100$ here and there). This is because I am a lazy fucker, I don't want to work for money, and I am studying around 14 hours a day. As you all probably know, Veterinary Medicine is one of the most expensive courses around, and I have to support myself.

A year ago I ended up in a very good program and had my first $1000/day, from 5 minutes work. I tried repeating it and I just couldn't. It set me to thinking about stuff, the key thing being connecting people to products they never knew they wanted.

Now there are loads of methods on here, but being honest, how many of you have the time and effort to make them work? Even my methods I posted here I got fed up of doing the work eventually (even if it was just posting ads). I had automated software but I still spent ages sorting bugs in it, getting it working properly, and doing what I wanted. I am also impatient, so not seeing instant results was disheartening as well. I've tried loads of motivational techniques, time management techniques, focus training and other courses. None of these worked as I wasn't interested in marketing, I was just interested in the end product: MONEY :D

After my best month ever I realised that I was doing it all wrong, I was working too hard. So instead of trying to change myself, I decided to fix the problem.

The problem was I was working too hard, and the solution was easy to work out, and that was not to work hard at all. They say work = money, I don't agree, I believe that brains = money. And I am way smart...

Now I decided that if I wasn't going work, someone else was going to have to. I talked one of my friends into doing the work for a 30% share in the profit as I was funding everything. This worked well and I was earning well from working around an hour a week until term ended. They went home and stopped working because they were spending time with friends and family.
My income dropped!

Now I started looking around desperately to replace them, yet I couldn't trust anyone with my methods. After seeing a post on here I decided to outsource to india and other countries. I worked out that I'd earn more that I was with my friend paying a person a flat monthly rate. Yet I had the problem of my methods becoming exposed... I decided to take a risk and campartmentalize. I hired individual people (from different countries+companies) for different stages (in the end this also has meant they are expert at the stage they do), and wrote out a procedure for each person at each stage to follow.

They complete their task, and send an email to the next person and so on.

Now I occasionally deal with the odd question, deal with payment, check my balances and study. My grades are up, my bank balance is healthy, and I can do the next 5 years of vet school with a business growing in the background.

In summary, the secret to lazy money is to pay someone else to do the work for you. Like a method yet can't be fucked to try it out yourself? Pay someone else to do it... Split methods into stages, and keep them safe by getting different people to do each stage.

Remember, lazy money is good money :D

I know this has been said before, but this is my story. Now I've got an exam to finish revising for tommorow so will check back tommorow night. Enjoy!

twitter account creation

Posted: 08 May 2011 12:36 PM PDT

hi,
i used to open lots of twitter accounts with no problem, now all of them get suspended and i cant figure out why. i think they changed something in their tests in the last week.
any tips will be appreceated.

im registering users, with a pic/bio (different btw accounts), tweeting 3 tweets, follow 15 ppl and thats it. around 5 per ip per day. emails are either gmail + trick or catchalls.

account last for about 2 hours and die (even thou i do nothing in the 2 hours past creation)

thx

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.