Thursday, May 19, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:30 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Need Likes for Face book - Hot-Pregnant-girls-aborting

Posted: 19 May 2011 08:53 PM PDT

Amazing Work!

Posted: 19 May 2011 08:39 PM PDT

I just wanted everyone on BHW to know that Nesterdwarf is the real deal, He's very professional and will really come through for you... I'm very satisfied with his work...:)

If you have REAL US traffic and want to monitize it I will pay for it.

Posted: 19 May 2011 08:29 PM PDT

Are you guys sending 1000 hits to a website and making 10.00?

Are you working all day trying to see if an offer will convert?

Would you like to make some real money?

So would I... I will pay for your traffic, three (3) ways... You can pick.

Either through every 1000 hits or....

on a CPS basis....

or $2.00 per legit signup.

I am currently with 2 CPA networks (Blamads, and EWA) and am offering this CPS on there. I have full tracking software if you do the cps, or you can go through either affiliate company and I will tell you where to go and sign-up.

Or let me pay you for your traffic either per 1000 hits to my site or through a 2$ per signup basis you can pick.

I am the owner of the end product, and site. Completely legit white hat site that with the help of this site is doing very very well. Thanks guys I appreciate the great advice and knowledge on this forum (Yes flattery will get you everywhere. ;))

So if you want to monetize your traffic let me know. This has to be real traffic, the garbage traffic I will not pay for. I track where all the traffic is generated from so if its garbage sorry I won't pay for it unless its a lot for traffic for cheap then I wouldn't mind helping my Alexa rating. :D

Anyway any questions let me know I will answer them as quick as possible.

By the way no adult traffic will be accepted. The site I will send to you via PM. Thanks :eek:

MM death by captcha

Posted: 19 May 2011 08:25 PM PDT

does it work?
if yes how can get credit?

looking for a dropshipper

Posted: 19 May 2011 08:24 PM PDT

im lookin for a dropshipper with women products, bout to start a women online store, looking for:

high heels (evening, club, brands like qupid, Anne Michelle Caliente, Bamboo, Bertinni, ect)
dresses (clubs, evening, mini, cocktail)
accessories like handbags, jewelery, sunglasses
mac make-up
lingerie
sex toys & lubes

target market will be 18-35 night club and evening date crowd

cheap hosting !! no dmca problem?

Posted: 19 May 2011 08:13 PM PDT

hi guys...plz suggest any cheap hosting (shared only) and domain registrar that doesnt care about dmca and stuff :)

Youtube advertiser or the new open source bot?

Posted: 19 May 2011 07:48 PM PDT

Ok i am officially convinced that i should add a youtube bot to my aresonal of bots. But i would like opinions from users of the different bots on the market.

at the top of my list is youtube advertiser or
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...outubebot.html

what bot do you use, and why is it so great.

any help is greatly appreciated.

[Get] .EDU Forum with Auto Approve Registration

Posted: 19 May 2011 07:34 PM PDT

For those of you looking for some .edu backlinks here is an .edu forum that you can register to for some profile links etc. Accounts are auto approved and I believe the links are follow, don't qoute me on that one though.

Register Here:
Code:

http://forums.saa.edu/register.php
Your welcome. Enjoy!

Sending purchased bulk email

Posted: 19 May 2011 07:23 PM PDT

Okay. So, I want to buy bulk opt in emails, but I can't find a company that will send it. I have tried three and have been kicked out. They say that you can't send emails that you have purchased. Now, I am trying to find some that you can send emails from purchased opt-in emails....

Does anyone know a service that will send my 10,000 emails? so, I can send my newsletter?

Getting view to my sites from google but not ranked???

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:52 PM PDT

Im getting views to my site from google from my 3 keywords im targeting more specially 2, i did maybe 15 backlinks, and havent started any seo yet, i open adsense today seeing i got 4 clicks (within like 4 hours) im like this cant be normal, so i go on my site, and look at WordPress Stats, and it says im geting views (10-25) from google, with the 2 keywords im tageting, so i open RANKTRACKER and type my domain + keywords, and it shows for every keyword Not in top 100 , which i expected, but can someone explain how im still getting visitors from these keywords? is rank tracker wrong?

Lets discuss our aspirations to be SUPER successful

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:45 PM PDT

I'm talking about being a legit self made millionaire/billionaire in your 20s or 30s. 60% of BILLIONAIRES are self made which means they started just like you and I from $0. People say its unrealistic to aim to be a billionaire/millionaire, I don't see why the **** not to aim for it. Maybe the reason 99% of people don't become super successful is because they don't have the balls to step outside the comfort zone of the cycle of college, then 9-5, marry 5/10, kids, divorce, need to work till 70 cause you can't afford house, die. I mean yeah docs can make a couple mil in their lifetime, but thats the outlier in this situation and isnt that impressive for the work they put in.

Obviously I think for peeps in our generation, internet/social media is whats made a heck of a lot of people rich in a short period of time. You know whats even more ****ed? I did a search on a few forums for "Internet Website Ideas" and in 2004 BEFORE twitter/facebook came into existence people were asking on here..."whats a good internet idea" and Zuckerberg was the lucky mate who cashed in heavy $$$

Some have told me i'm naive to think like this, but isn't this the delusional quality super successful people have? To do what people say is "unrealistic."




I drove through a few rich neighborhoods and was admiring some sick houses, where I want to be one day.


































for your time


Linktypes

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:35 PM PDT

People here always tell to disverify your backlinks but...

....where is the difference in social bookmarking and submissions to website directories?

....where is the difference between article submissions and web2.0 submissions and "Guestposts" on other blogs?

Where is the difference from a wordpress blog with 1 Million articles and an article directory like ezines?

Are these terms classifing more things like Outgoing links, indexed sites, etc.? So is a wordpress website with 1 Million articles (with 2 outgoing links each) more an article directory or more a blog?

how hard is it to get away with CL traffic?

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:30 PM PDT

if you're running CL traffic to an offer, how hard is it to get away with it? even if you use redirector, the network will eventually catch you? true?

Scrapebox no longer finding proxies?

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:26 PM PDT

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I have had ScrapeBox for a long time, and recently I was forced to wipe my hard drive and start over again, and of course I got my ScrapeBox activated again on windows 7 (The same that I had on here before). Before I wiped everything, I could find proxies no problem, however post-install I have not been able to find one working proxy using the proxy-checker, from the 2000 scraped.

So basically, I made sure my firewall was off, and tried to change some other settings that I might have had disabled on my previous install on windows, and nothing is working. I believe I am using the "New Proxy Checker", however that's what I was using before I reformatted. Is anyone else having these issues, or is it just me? If it's just me, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

When I hit start, it goes through, and even if some pass google, by the time they get to the TIME check, they will all fail, and before I used to get at least 40-50 working. Hopefully someone has some insight on this, so I can get back to my work :)

BHW . THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH $240 in less then 3 days + proofs

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:11 PM PDT

As most of you know,I'm a member of this forum since dec. 2010.Since then I was just reading and reading,jizzes,i can't belive that i'm so adictive on reading this forum.
Since then I tryed a few methods I read on here,but I failled most of them.There were a few things that gave me motivation to not quit IM.

1. I learned too much in the last months about IM to quit it.
2. I knew there's a way to make money on Internet,with less work then a real life job and a much bigger payment.
3. The success storys around here gave me some motivation aswell.I tought if a 16 years kid can earn 100$/day why can't I?

2 weeks ago,I started to apply for a lot of CPA companies,and got accepted only on one of them.
After I got accepted I started to apply for campaigns,and got accepted on a few.After this I concentrated on one of them,and started promoting it trough google adwords.
Since yesterday,and untill now I made around 240$ and invested 10$ on adwords.


Now I know,you have to try and try and try again and again untill you succeed.Take my example,I'm here for a lot of time,I've been a member on other forums wich had monetizing section,but I experienced fail after fail,and today I saw my first really succes.I feel like I should go and thank everyone who adviced on threads to try and try and not quit,but I won't do that since i'm high and i don't know if is ok to do that.

When I'll receive the payment I'll donate to the forum,because without it I would never made this money so easy.
Also,I will go and buy the guide that I leeched from here,because the course really worths its money.

The proofs:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please don't PM me asking for method or more details,I won't sell it.

Please don't ask what company i'm using,or how i'm using adwords.The monetizing method and CPA(CPL to be more exactly) is reather new in IM and it may be saturated fast...this is just a thanks thread,nothing more.

This is a thread to thank BHW and also offer motivation for members that haven't hit success untill now.

Does Wordpress Multisite Leave Footprint?

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:07 PM PDT

Hey, I was just wondering if using wordpress in multi-site mode leaves a footprint.

Get paid $X,XXX - $XX,XXX doing nothing! - Back

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:58 PM PDT

The last JV I posted made a lot of people some very good money, but I had to limit the seats as it was getting very hard to manage. The results were different for everyone, but at the end of the day, nobody walked away at a loss. Some people were less lucky and only made a few hundred bucks of profit before their accounts got canned, but some made thousands as a result. The ones who refused to stop despite the risks are still getting paid every month.
I have since improved the whole system and I have greater confidence in it than ever.
Not only that, but for everyone who wants in, I am lowering and barrier of entry and changing the terms: I will do all the work, set everything up and manage the campaigns and we'll split the profits 50/50. Remember we're talking at least 4 figures monthly that you will be making by just sitting around.
What I need from you is:
- an adsense account
- a $1000 deposit
The deposit is more of a safety measure so I have something to show for all the work in case anyone is being crazy and decides not to pay up once the check arrives and prefers a quick shot of cash to a long term fruitful partnership. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm sure most of you guys are trustworthy, but with this in place there's no tension and things will go much smoother. Trust me I know. I've done it both ways.
This money will be deducted from the first payment. So for example if the first check you got was for $2,042 you would owe me $21 ( that's $2,042/2 -$1,000 ) for the first month. The following months we'll just do 50/50 for as long as we can.
In case your account gets banned before you get a check, I'll refund you the deposit, but under one condition: once I set things up, you cannot use that account for anything else.

So if everything I've just laid out for you sounds good send me a PM or contact me through an instant messenger and we'll get shit rolling!

If you have any questions let me know. I'm friendly :)

FAQ

Q: I want in, but don't have $1000 right now. I'm really trustworthy though, look! Can we do it like this?
A: No. Why not? Because setting this up is no walk in the park. It takes a lot of work, a lot of time and a lot of focus to get everything right and keep things on the right track. We can't be doing all that based on trust in people's good will. We need a worthwhile guarantee.

Q: Will my adsene account get banned?
A: It probably will, but possibly not. The longest I've kept an account up is 9 months and counting. The average lifespan has been about 3 months (that's before improving the method). The accounts that got banned the fastest were the ones that were just created. The older your account is and the more previous activity you have the better.

Q: Why don't you tell us the method?
A: Because keeping this under control is in everyone's best interest. And once a method is shared, it goes out of control. Plus, very few people would have the resources to do what we do.

Wow! I knew on-site SEO was important, didn't know it was this important.

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:49 PM PDT

I made my site about 10 days ago and its jumped way up in the rankings, mostly thanks to my competitors not doing on site SEO.


Can you guess which site is mine.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP.jpg (107.0 KB)

looking for cpm ads no traffic requirements

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:46 PM PDT

anyone know?

i already use
adbrite and trafficrevenue

looking for some pay per impression video as well as banner ads

Will Google Ever Get it Right?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:44 PM PDT

So I know people have been hit hard by panda but also other peoples legitimate sites have also been affected. I'm new to all this but from my knowledge there are different types of links, so if some get less valuable that means others get more valuable. Will google every find the right balance and make it impossible for someone to game the system? Or is there always going to be a Black hat Way?

Buy YouTube Views for $2/1000 Views! Working!

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:41 PM PDT

Ok....so here is my first share on BHW. I feel that I am compelled to share this with everyone on BHw who is struggling to get views to their videos on YouTube.

I have seen every view provider come and go.....there are so many guys touting the next latest and greatest view bot/system...but alas most of them either don't provide you with any views or get you a 1:10 view registering ratio :(

I have been testing a method for the last 7 days and I must tell you all it has been providing me with an over 90% success rate with views registering in as little as 24-48 hours. Now...this is not the cure all ultimate solution as I have only been testing it with max view orders of 25k views......and have yet to do multi day tests with large view orders such as 100k spread across 4 days....BUT.....

Here is the best part I am paying a paultry $0.002/impression and getting a 90+% registration on my view counters each and every time. Do the math I am getting about 4,500 views to register for $10!

Here is my 1st share and I hope you all sign up and report back with your tests on this site as I am curious how you run your tests to maximize your view registration.

The site is http://hiderefer.org/?http://www.popads.net/ - I created an account and started running campaigns with the following parameters:

Targeted All Categories
Targeted No Specific Keywords
Targeted All Countries, Languages, Browsers, and OS's
Time Start 0, Time End 24

I bid $0.002/impression and would add a budget and daily budget to be the same so that all impressions are served in 1 day.

Let me know how this work out for all of you........this ROCKS...I hope you all use it and report back!

prweb - $300 per a newsltter blast. is it worth it?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:32 PM PDT

i have a friend that pays for prweb to blast out his newsletter for about $300 each. is that worth it in your opinion? or can you get the same type of service here for cheaper?

the thing is that prweb blasts to other big sites too. so im not sure if anyone can do it here too for cheaper.

Youtube and Google ranking question

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:30 PM PDT

I want to rank well for a certain keyword on youtube and google. I see that when I type in my keyword into google a youtube video from some guy is like number 3 on google for that keyword. The video doesn't have a ton of views and only a few likes. My question is. If I create a video targeting the same keyword and get more views to it and more likes than he has will my video rank above his in google search ?? Or is there more to it ?


Thanks

Copywriting services?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:25 PM PDT

I need to make about 8 ebooks, each ebook has around 40-80 pages, I have all the websites where I'll be getting information from, etc. But I'm just tooooooo lazy to do it all by myself, I have other things which I want to do which take higher priority.

So to the question... Is there a service on BHW that offers this?
I tell them "40 pages, here are the links is, I'll see you in 2 weeks"?

How much can such thing cost?
what if my niche is something weird like... something to do with science, atoms, different graphs, science lingo, etc. How good will the ebook be as suppose to me writing it?

Bookmarking software that generates a report of all the bookmarks?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:24 PM PDT

Basically, I'm looking for a bookmarking software that will give me the URL of the bookmark it created...rather than relying on faith. I don't think BMD has any feature like this.

Facebook Ads Manager

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:21 PM PDT

Anyone have any experience with FB Ads Manager?...

Any good or bad reviews? Or any similar programs you would recommend?

Thanks!

I buy deathbycaptcha credits

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:20 PM PDT

hello


i have 3 eur on my paypal how much credits do you offer me?


sk.ype: fxpipsko

Anyone on this site run a real ESTORE?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:15 PM PDT

Anyone here run a real, successful, store online?

Hmmmm . . . My BF Has Blocked Me From Seeing Certain FB Updates.. Help?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:13 PM PDT

I've noticed that my BF has somehow secretly stopped me from seeing his comments on other FB profiles. They no longer update on his feed and yet I know he comments on other profiles. I can see the comments he makes on my page on on groups, just not on any profiles.

How did he do this?

Baffled.

Do ebay or Amazon know about stealth? What you think?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:11 PM PDT

I know this is an odd question---but sometime I think, do they know that we are creating stealth and selling on their site? I think they should as so many open discussion and information on internet for everybody, so they must know it very well.
They force us to set up stealth because of many small to no reason for many people, they just close the account and force us to go for stealth!

Why they do not think of giving us a better platform to solve our problem and get back to ebay with our own account rather than stealth? May be they get some commission from the process we follow to create the stealth--who knows? They just want to earn more and more--in ether way!
What you think guys?

Facebook FanPage Question!

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:10 PM PDT

Hee BHW!

I have a few questions and maybe someone can help me :)!

I started making some facebook fan pages and today I went from 0 to about 15.000 likes by facebook ads.. Getting my clicks realy cheap :D $0,35 cents a click.

From my first page I started promoting relating fanpages which now have:

1400
1000
150 (newest)

It is getting pretty quickly!

Now my questions!

- When do I need to verify my Page? I heard you have to do that if you reach 10k likes?
- Page updates (email members) is this recomended to promote cpa offers?
- How many users you guys recommend before promoting cpa offers? and how many updates a week?

Im very new to facebook pages, atleast monetizing! But im very happy to gain 17.500 likes wit $50 investment! Or could have been cheaper by freelancers?

Regards

Dollarzz

Would you go for this keyword? - $2.84 CPC -

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:03 PM PDT

Would you go for this keyword?
If yes,how fast could you rank it,without any automation software,while using BLOGGER subdomain and hosting.

Exact monthly searches:720
CPC: $2.84

Search results: 1.460.000
In quotes: 8.970
Intitle: 134
Inurl: 108

Finally reached #1, yet still no sales. What's the problem?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:01 PM PDT

My site is in the bodybuilding niche. My main monetization method is promoting the Vince Delmonte No Nonsense Muscle Building ebook from CB. I'm getting around 300 uniques a day. I have yet to make even a single sale. What's the problem? Am I in a non buying niche or what? I've worked really hard and spent a large amount of money to get to the top. It would suck to have worked so hard for nothing.

what is your experience on buying traffic?

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:01 PM PDT

Will buying traffic help your SERP ranking?

Working YouTube Views - $2/1000 Views!!!

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:00 PM PDT

Ok....so here is my first share on BHW. I feel that I am compelled to share this with everyone on BHw who is struggling to get views to their videos on YouTube.

I have seen every view provider come and go.....there are so many guys touting the next latest and greatest view bot/system...but alas most of them either don't provide you with any views or get you a 1:10 view registering ratio :(

I have been testing a method for the last 7 days and I must tell you all it has been providing me with an over 90% success rate with views registering in as little as 24-48 hours. Now...this is not the cure all ultimate solution as I have only been testing it with max view orders of 25k views......and have yet to do multi day tests with large view orders such as 100k spread across 4 days....BUT.....

Here is the best part I am paying a paultry $0.002/impression and getting a 90+% registration on my view counters each and every time. Do the math I am getting about 4,500 views to register for $10!

Here is my 1st share and I hope you all sign up and report back with your tests on this site as I am curious how you run your tests to maximize your view registration.

The site is www.popads.net - I created an account and started running campaigns with the following parameters:

Targeted All Categories
Targeted No Specific Keywords
Targeted All Countries, Languages, Browsers, and OS's
Time Start 0, Time End 24

I bid $0.002/impression and would add a budget and daily budget to be the same so that all impressions are served in 1 day.

Let me know how this work out for all of you........this ROCKS...I hope you all use it and report back!

Spinnable profile texts anyone?

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Hi all

I am looking for some profile information in the spintax format, e.g. like this:

{Hi|Hello|Howdy}, I am a {guy|dude|man} who {loves|likes|enjoys} to {publish|comment|put} stuff on the {internet|web|net} to {make|earn} {money|cash|loads of bucks}.

Does anyone have something like this to share?

Thanks, BHR

P.S.: Does that come with the SickSubmitter software?

affiliates multiple accounts

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Anybody have some study with creating multiple accounts in systems like sharecash? Currently I'm making ~2-10$ a day by sharecash with one account, with one fake file. I know that sharecash not allow fake files...

I think they system is like --> if member_incomming_month > x$ then check manually account. So i think if my $ will bigger than some safe number (like 100$) then they will check my file on google and ban my account.

If i create/buy few paypal accounts, each account will earn 3$/day max that will be good idea? What do you think about it? I can use another IP every time login into another account and clear cookies etc.

What do you think about it? Do you have some case study? Maybe somebody have banned accout on sharecash? Maybe somebody use this tactic in some affiliate?

Yes i know... my english is unreadable, but i have hope that u will understand me;>

[Method] Make Free Edu profile backlink(s)

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:47 PM PDT

1- Go to academia.edu and signup.
2- Make a nice profile (nice looking name, picture)
For those who don't think of any good names, check this
fakenamegenerator.com
3- add your sites. It's d0follow (nice*)
4- Select a university and department. (No confirmation required)
5- Now look at some common universities, like Stanford, Harvard, Virginia, michigan. Add people from there. They have mostly high pagerank profiles.
6- After adding them, you can write on their walls. (nice*)
7- Comment on their walls, but don't write spammy (thanks, thank you.)
8- You get backlinks to your profile more and more if you repeat this. After about 1.5 month (my experience), you will get a pagerank on your profile.
9- When you posted to their walls, make a list of profile urls that you wrote and ping em all in pingfarm.com


Here is an example of PR4 profile.



I have done that and now I have a PR4 edu profile link (above is not mine). I have my websites on my profile, and when I post a url on my status, it quickly indexes it and make it higher in google serps.

Note: Currently, the site is not spam protected. It's very easy to spam on this site. You can add hundreds of profiles and write their wall, no captchas. My apologize, don't abuse this method hard. Make it clean and smart way. Thank you.


Cheers.

My experience using YT Advertiser on Xsserver VPS

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:45 PM PDT

I've been using Xsserver VPS (2.60 Ghz CPU and 1 Gig of Ram) with SB, Xrumer and Senuke X for several month and I don't have encountered any problem.

However, using YT Advertiser I noticed that if I use more than 1 thread the window of the program becomes blank and it takes about 12 hours to upload 300 videos of about 1-2 Megabytes each one.

I read in another thread that Arby said that other YTA customers had problem using it on Xsserver, so can anyone share their experience? Is there a way to fix this or do I need to change my VPS provider to have YTA run to its full power? Can it be just that the hardware of my VPS isn't powerful enough (although since it runs Senuke and Xrumer without problems with multiple threads this don't seem the case)?

At this stage I'm still experimenting with Youtube marketing so I'm still ok with uploading few videos, but as long as I run into a profitable campaign I'm going to scale it up hugely...thus, I'd love to know in advance the best VPS/server provider to be able to upload say 2000 videos per hour.

+Rep for every good suggestion. :)

Whats a good place to make money from sign ups?

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:34 PM PDT

I have searched like crazy on here for a good program to get paid per email and or signup, and haven't really had any luck.

Well i saw the $45 adult one, and I was about to go with it until I really looked into it.

So if anyone can PLEASE help guide me right, i would really appreciate it.

I have mainly adult/dating friends who would sign up.

I need a place that doesn't use paypal or need my ssn.

So if there's a legit place, let me know, I would be glad to be your under your referral.

Auto Tweet

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:34 PM PDT

I have alot of twitter account is there any program that has automatic twittering fetch rss follow trendy people tweets people who say certain words or does anyone know a source code with instructions every one i found has no instructions

Are there any guest bloggging syndication services out there? kinda like UAW I guess?

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:17 PM PDT

Are there any syndication similar to UAW where you can guest blog on different blog to the niche blogs simultaneously? Without having to submit to each one separately?

UAW is a blog service syndication thingie and I am a member and submit my articles which get posted to different blogs. I am looking for more high quality blogs that really accept true "guest blogs" but a syndication service.

The Death Of MLM & Matrix Programs?

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:14 PM PDT

Hey guys, I had a talk with a friend of mine, who was bringing in 20 to 30 people now not bringing in anyone doing all the same advertising methods.

Maybe people just don't want to join MLM & Matrix programs anymore

Please everyone tell me what you think are matrix & MLM programs dieing?

Adsense site making $30,000 a year....

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:09 PM PDT

How much should an adsense site making $30,000 in gross sales and about $28,000 in net income sell for?

Site gets around 10,000 unique a month.

The key is it has high paying keywords generating around $2.50 a click average.

YouTube Views Resellers program

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:07 PM PDT

For those looking to resell YouTube views to your networks, I have information on one setup to comply with the new YouTube rules for counting views and it works. Real people, real views. PM me for further details.

How to find new adwords coupon codes and fresh?

Posted: 19 May 2011 04:02 PM PDT

hey
I tired to try adding new coupon codes without any kind of success all of them were used, so I'm asking you for a little help.

I don't want to re'sell them, I lost huge traffic since I was offline when I had a health problem 3 months ago, now I'm up to fail and I don't earn much and my profits is so slow and need to get some quick traffic between I work in SEO and go back to top..so that's why I'm asking for help, I need to know how to get fresh new coupon codes for adwords or cheaper one like for $50 = $1.

if you could help me and other you're welcome and I'm going to be thankful for your great help ;)

Possible to use Brad's CPA-R with 1 site for 2 offers?

Posted: 19 May 2011 03:57 PM PDT

I am using Brad's CPA redirector to fake the referer for one CPA offer, and I was wondering if it was possible to use it with a 2nd offer, still with same website (maybe with 2 magic numbers, each one specific to each offer)
Someone already done this?

Are keywords like this rankable with minimal effort?

Posted: 19 May 2011 03:54 PM PDT

All in url:5600
All in title:14300
Exact matches a month:15000

The searches are from Pakistan.

The keyword 5 words long and is simple and generic, something like "free download applications for boys"



is it difficult to rank for words like this?

Need a coder ! 4 facebook viral script decompress!

Posted: 19 May 2011 03:53 PM PDT

hello .. i'm looking for any coder that can decompress and edit me a viral facebook script ! if anyone ca do this please contact me :) thnx...

How is this site ranked 1st???

Posted: 19 May 2011 03:51 PM PDT

Hello, I know I'm kinda new here so please dont flame :)

but I recently saw a site that was ranked #1st spot on Google but it only has roughly 100 backlinks. Now the #2nd and #3rd sites have tens of Thousands of backlinks :eek: even though they basically work with the same Keyword as the 1st spot.

Now please tell me how a site with only a hundred backlinks, and looks really shitty, be ranking higher than these other sites that look professionally made.

I cant tell the sites, or keyword srry.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.