Friday, August 5, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:34 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


WSO Master Mind Group - Read Details To Get In?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:48 PM PDT

I'm thinking of making a little mastermind group specifically for WSOs and making money off Warrior Forum. Everyone who enters must be a trusted member here.
PM me if you want in.

Getting YouTube To Film You?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:43 PM PDT

PHP SCRIPT THAT LOGIN automaticaly in other websites and perform different actions

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:37 PM PDT

I was just wondering are there any php script out there that can auto login into different websites.

example.

In my hosting account I am placing a php script that can can be started by sending command through http to webhost. And what this script does it goes to youtube and logs in and starts viewing other videos and commenting.

In that way I can save energy on my computer and my bandwidth. And use webhost bandwidth.

Thats just an idea.

another example, use enhanceviews to get credits and If u don't wanna auto watch those videos on your computer just launch that script that is in your webhost with unlimited bandwidth and earn your credits.

Is this Idea crazy or it's possible?

Thanks

Watch Out For this Email - VERY IMPORTANT

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:37 PM PDT

I just got this in gmail account.

Look at it. Pretty clever, eh?

Feedwordpress not working after server switch

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:34 PM PDT

I've had FWP working pretty well on my VPS server, but did a migration to a dedicated box today, yet when I do an update, I simply see this:

Update complete. 0 new posts were syndicated and 0 existing posts were updated

No error message, so I'm not sure where/how to figure out the problem to this. Any suggestions?


Thanks!

Why a VPN and a proxy, why not just a proxy by itself?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:32 PM PDT

What kind of proxies leak the ISP and the country?

Is it true all L1, L2 and L3 proxies dont leak anything at all?

So why do people insist on adding a VPN for bigger privacy? After all, if the proxy stops working so will the connection.

Best way to register 100 domains and hide registrant for SEO Hosting

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:27 PM PDT

Obviously it defeats the purpose of SEO hosting if you buy different class-c IP addresses for hosting, yet all your domain names have the same registrant info.

What is the best way to hide the registrant info? Do you have them all be private? Whats the best routine for getting that the cheapest while not getting shafted when its renewal time for $10+ per domain?

Is the best way to put fake registrant info into the ownership fields? What's the best domain registration place for doing that?

Just wondering if there's anyone out there with 100s or 1000s of domains and hiding registrant info who is willing to share their method.

WordPress Plugins I Use

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:25 PM PDT

Hello BHW. I wanted to compile a brief list of WordPress plugins that have helped me out in various ways. Feel free to add to this list, and if you find it helpful.. well, that's the point. :)

All in One SEO Pack
Date Exclusion SEO
Login LockDown
Really Simple CAPTCHA
XML Sitemap Feed or Google XML Sitemaps
Easy AdSense or WhyDoWork Adsense
Easy Privacy Policy
Subscribe2 and Subscribe2 counter widget
SEO Friendly Images
Quick Cache
WP Security Scan
Custom Contact Forms - for complex forms
Easy Contact - for non-complex forms
WP to Twitter
Facebook Page Publish
SEO Smart Links
Revision Control

Most of the names are self-descriptive, but you can gain more clarification by doing a quick Google search, or do a search for the plugin from the backend of your WordPress site.

Hope this is helpful!

Looking for fast 25 forwarding numbers

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:24 PM PDT

As it says, looking for a fast 25 forwarding numbers, 120 days, min. 50 minutes. Chop Chop

Wolf

how to mae money with Facebook Adds ?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:16 PM PDT

Hi
I want to know that how to make money with facebook and Google add wards .If some one know share here along with CPA websites list thanks

Craigslist Science

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 06:09 PM PDT

I have been examining CLs characteristics within the past 3 months. Much has changed. I wanted to share.

If you have a problem with Ghosting
-IPs change them up, if your pool is bad, get proxies
-Use new PVAs, completely. If you use the same phone number it will not work as well.
-Completely Unique content every 2 days. Make sure you do not have the same order of words. I have found completely hand typed ads work the best.
-Phone Numbers, URLs, Addresses: Those too, if you are experiencing heavy ghosting put a . - / etc, something in to break it up.
-Pictures, make sure those are different as well, dont use the same one every 2 days.

Flagging-
The number of flags you can get has to do with all 5 of the following. If you have anything the same or it is too similar in any way it is much easier for you to get flagged off.

The trick is keep everything as UNIQUE as possible. I have had one thing similar and got flagged once and was removed, or ghosted. When I have everything unique the highest I have had 26 flags. Read my other post to help me out with that. (Routine Flagging)

I hope this help some people with the war against Craigslist.

why my blog posts not listed on google ?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 05:56 PM PDT

I have a blog on which i post about latest trends and tech .Some days before i deleted the old xml and uploaded a new one and verify it using the google webmatser too .I checked my blog today but i surprised only images are crawled by google none of my post is on google any more :( and only from images i am making $1 a day can any one help regarding this thanks

Routine Flagging

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 05:53 PM PDT

I post daily in the Computer Services section for my small business in San Diego every day. There is this person who is routinely flagging my ads off of craigslist, as well as many other shops. We have opened an investigation but there are a few problems. This guy is using proxies somehow off of an iPhone. He sweeps craigslist daily at 4:30-5:30 and in the morning. I know because I put an IP Tracker on my ads.

This has been happening for 4 months and ruined atleast one small business in San Diego.

Now I have tried everything, and its working, somewhat.
I use brand new proxies
I post with brand new PVAs every time, or only use them once/2days.
I post completely unique hand content and titles.
I change the phone number up with 4 different phone numbers and add .,-/ anything I can think of to change up the string.
If I post pictures I have them hosted on 6 different sites so it is always different.

Still this guy sweeps all my ads. I have counted 26 flags on one ad before. Is there any way to catch this guy?

I have gotten proxies as well and tried to completely sweep the ads to see his reaction. He ended up going to google and clicking everyones adsense multiple times.

I need help guys what should I do? Thanks in advance

How can I verify a U.S Ebay account?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 05:52 PM PDT

Hey guys.

I'm UK based and wondered how I would go about validating a U.S account to sell on?. I have a few "Adult" Items and only the U.S ebay allows them to be listed. Thanks.

Best people/companies from whom I can buy backlinks?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 05:30 PM PDT

Hello folks,

I'm totally new to the "black hat society" and I'm not a native English speaker too, so please forgive any mistake I could make. Plus, I'm in a big hurry right now and I definitely can't read your entire forum to obtain the answers I'm looking for (I figure it's best to directly ask the experienced members).

I am a young man of French origin who built very successful websites in 2006/2007. Since then my revenues and rankings have very slowly but steadily decreased (concurrence, bitchez... adapt or be killed, that's the law of nature, which I know to be inevitable) because I didn't have much time and energy left to spend building backlinks.

The rules of the game have changed a lot, lot in 5 years and it's very difficult right now to obtain serious backlinks with a high PR. Internet evolves incredibly quickly and many amateur webmasters I know were left behind (many got rolled over by corporate types/Wikipedia/Tom's Guide and other "killing machines" which trust all the ranks). Generalist directories also nearly disappeared or stopped providing enough Pagerank.

Because I have a little of capital to invest and not much time to spend, I figure buying links is the best choice for me. I don't understand why Google does not like bought links (it's like a permanent advertising in the street or in a newspaper).

Like everything on the Internet, it's probably the Wild West and I need some council from experienced people before jumping in.

If you can recommend me some serious services I will add you reputation or make some business with you. I have a budget of 1000 USD approx. and I don't know what I can obtain with that in term of PR sources.

Thanks.

A YouTube-SEO Fusion Question

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 04:33 PM PDT

So basically I have a youtube video that's gotten 20k+ organic views, but it's still #4 under some keywords, and not showing up on a couple of other ones...

I definitely want it to show up under Google Searches as well

Does anyone know / can offer me such a service that can help out with my problem?

After reading through the threads maybe Likes and favorites will help with this, as well as views in general?

PM me/post here!

free iphone 4

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 04:25 PM PDT

whear to promoot the offer,
affiliate lead 0,80 euro

Gumtree UK N00b - PVAs?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 04:10 PM PDT

Trying to get going on GumtreeUK and having trouble finding good information, can someone point me in the right direction?

Specifically I'm looking for a phone # solution for gumtreeUK accounts and really just any tips as to how many ads I can post daily with an account in the for sale section or just any general differences from Craig or kijiji that I should look out for.

Need Inbox mailling way ( private way will pay well )

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 03:50 PM PDT

as topic title says, i need to send unlimited inbox emails private way

is this keyword worth to fight for top spot on G ?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 03:34 PM PDT

Market samurail says:
SEOT:500
PBR:3%
SEOC:1 000 000
AWT:8
AWCPC:$1.5
AWV:$12
SEOV:$800

is this keyword worth fighting for it ? i am no 10 now on global google for keyword? i spent already quite a lot of money on it, and now i am thinking i would spend some up to $500 on it (hi pr backlinks) if worth it

but i am afraid if i miscalculated if perhaps this is junk keyword? i have exact match domain (on keyword), but its not .com, net or org
i am on no10 for like 2 months. domain is like 5 months old i think. geting to no10 was so easy (its blog, 6 uniq articles and some 10-15 WPR articles)

Why are peoples sites 'moving'?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 03:13 PM PDT

Hey blackhatters.

I noticed their are some members here posting about their sites being knocked off pages.
Unfortunately, my site has taken a hit as well.

Does anyone know if this is because of the PR update?

I here about people saying googe doesnt like spammed sites anymore?
I know this is just an opininion and not a fact.

Are link pyramids a safe route now that people do?

Can anyone comment also if your site has seen a 'dance' or rank down lately?

I have been doing some web 2.0's--->web 2.0's---> money site
and my site has gone down like 1 page lately.

need 5000 accounts for a Comment/dislike run

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 03:12 PM PDT

Looking for 5000 accounts to do a 2 comment and dislike run on one video. Not expecting one person to have 5000 accounts (though that would be nice)! That is just around the total number I would like. This is a easy job, very low ban risk, not very time consuming, no need to give up accounts for even a second. I'm not looking to buy the accounts! Pm how many accounts you have and your price to do this.

If YOU can't make ANY money or monetise this YOU should quit IM

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 03:07 PM PDT

Due to the nature of events.. I am not aloud to share through here:( sorry guys for those of you who did get the method.. Do it it works:( so sorry

Please remove this thread

I was kicked out of a petting zoo during the weekend

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:52 PM PDT

Apparently you are not supposed to touch the animals genitalia...

WTF, there are no signs that say this is not allowed..

I just wanted to see the goats cock...

I am waiting to hear back from my lawyer..

I will probably sue the zoo...

Ok i'm out for the weekend, going to Vegas with mugshots :D

Site Dropped from Top 5 to #93 in One Day!

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:47 PM PDT

What happened? And how can I fix this?

P.S. Everyone else in the top 10 stayed at their positions.

Website/Landing Page

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:45 PM PDT

Hello fellow IMer's
What do most people do who have just got a new domain and want to set up a one or two page site for selling an ebook or for adsense as quick as possible?
Do they build it from scratch from html?
Use a template?
Use a web editor?
Wordpress?
Say you wanted to setup a quick sales page, landing page or squeeze page? How would you go about doing that? Any input is appreciated :cool:

Really good converting bizopp paying $80/sale

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:45 PM PDT

This has been converting very well, unlike most other bizopps. PM me if you want to run it.

CL phone verification has no audio?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:37 PM PDT

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else out there is experiencing this. When CL calls my skype # to give me the authorization code, there is no audio within the call for spinvox to detect. My speakers are on and loud, so I know it isn't that. Anyone else getting this?

Wordpress theme security

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:33 PM PDT

What do I look for in a theme,to see if there might be a modification that will allow someone to gain access to my site? I just downloaded CTR theme v1.4 nulled.

My First Autoblog

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:31 PM PDT

Well this is my first autoblog, http://applefanboynews.com/
I have been working on it for about a week, and I think its starting to look really good.

The reason I am writing this, is to hear your opinions on what I could improve.
I was thinking about buying thus fiverr gig
http://fiverr.com/users/seoexpertseo...ref=glst-g-ttl

Do any of you have any good experiences with this gig?
And will this many backlinks get me sandboxed?

[Help Needed] My PayPal Account got Limited

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:29 PM PDT

Hi Mates,

My PayPal account got limited and they are asking for Photo ID !
Not to mention, its not an genuine account. It is VCC verified US Paypal account.

I'm not good at Photoshopping and could not even find a template.

Could anybody here help me ??
:eek:

My first product - three questions

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:04 PM PDT

Hey, i've created my first product and a sales page and i have three unsolved probblems/questions:

1. How can i use the paypal sandbox? I couldn't find any good tutorials on the net. I created a paypal button on my page, but as far as i know i can't test it on my site directly? Instead i have to create a new button inside the sandbox and test it with newly created accounts in the paypal sandbox? That makes no sense to me...after that i don't know if it works on my site since i have different html code and different paypal accounts...

2. I have a blog network (different websites) that points to my sales page, how can i track what website converted to a sale? In clickbank it was easy with tracking id's but now i need another solution. Is it possible with piwik?

3. I need to split test my sales page to increase conversions. Is there a plugin or a service to do so? Doesn't matter if it's paid or free. I just need high quality and easy handling..

Thx in advance to a great community :)

buying FB PVA with 3 or 5 dummy app

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:03 PM PDT

I want to buy FB PVA with 3 or 5 dummy app in each account.

now looking for 10 accounts.

im a permanent buyer.

let me know if you are selling.

Detailed maps of States with Phone Local Area Codes Boundaries?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 02:03 PM PDT

I have been looking and looking online and cannot find a detail map of states with boundaries for Phone Local area codes that will include all cities and towns. I only found maps that have major cities and boundaries without smaller towns and towships.

If anyone has any suggestions, please, p.m. or post here.

Thanks!

P.S. I am aware of Wikipedia entries on local area codes by state, they only list major cities and other cities by name, not map - this may do as I can then compare them to the map, but I am looking for a visual representation. I am looking for a more detailed map than this - http://www.whitepages.com/maps/CA - more like this http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...n-US&FORM=BYFD - when you zoom into it several times and can see smaller towns.

anyone have experience with WAP?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 01:38 PM PDT

Anyone running a WAP store? I'm looking to set one up so users can download stuff via mobile. Wallpapers, new ringtones etc...

Is there a script or something anyone could recommend? Would be even better if something existed for wordpress.

I have a great idea, and a great name, but no coding knowledge

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 01:33 PM PDT

So my idea may not be original, but I have tweaked it a little bit after going through countless flowcharts on how to make it a more viable business plan. I need a pay to surf toolbar system made, but I'm unsure of where to go to have it made, anyone have any suggestions?:cool:

is there a way to get cl ads that competitors cant flag?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 01:13 PM PDT

anyone??????????:confused::confused::confused:

Do phone numbers affect ghosting?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 01:08 PM PDT

I have about 200 forwarded phone numbers that have about 3 months left on them. I've been ghosting a lot using CLAD so I decided to try manual posting. I was very careful about the entire process but my two ads still ended up ghosting.

Checklists:
1. email used was created from CLAD via my DSL
2. craiglist accounts created were created with geo-located IP and i used my geo-located phone numbers to phone verify
3. brand new titles for both ads
4. one ad had fresh text content and the other had an image ad i used from a newly created photobucket account(the account was created using my dsl ip, a fresh one though)

Going back to the title. Can the reason why my ads, besides content, are ghosting be because of the fact that the phone numbers I used have already experienced ghosting?

help me : a problem with my credit card

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:52 PM PDT

i wanna get a hosting plan from just host but when i try they say to me that my credit card returned declined although i have bought a domain name before i went to just host any one have a same situation please help me

Google's new way to submit URLs

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:39 PM PDT

Google added another method of submitting URLs, don't know how effective this method is but wanted to give you guys a heads up.

http://searchengineland.com/direct-g..._campaign=wall

Facebook’s Spam King Nabbed by FBI

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:39 PM PDT

This guy sent over 27 million messages on Facebook alone.
original article here.

Scrapebox: fast Q's

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:34 PM PDT

Hi, I'm considering to buy Scrapebox when I get paid from sharecash this month. I have 3 websites, and I wish to rank them to page 1, I'll also sell gigs for SB blasts.

What I need to know about scrapebox is:

(why is it recommended to...)
  • Why do I need proxies?
  • Why do I need a VPS?
If there are any other things I should know about before or after buying Scrapebox please tell me. Thx

help me generate leads for a lucrative offer. free websites and free domain

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:20 PM PDT

hey guys.

there is a lot of talented marketers on this board, and i have a proposition for you guys.

i am setting up a new business model to give away free cms based websites to people, in return for $11/month hosting and potential upselling of SEO services.

this service should really sell itself, i am deploying some offline and online marketing on this as soon as i get the site up.

i am close to completing the main website, please message me for the link.

i have been a freelance web designer for 5 years now. and i can really see some big potential in getting something like this started.

another guy in my city is doing this succesfully, and he is making alot of money every month.

freewebsitedesign dot ca

i will be taking care of all the development. all i need help with is the marketing side of things. i would be more than happy to hand out $30 on each successful lead who purchases the $11 per month hosting plan. but i happy to discuss any alternative revenue share ideas.

let me know if this tickles your fancy

Script recording users mouse movements and clicks on my page

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:17 PM PDT

hey guys,
i've read about a tool/script which allows me to RECORD the mouse movements and clicks of visitors on my page so that i can then after their visit watch what kinda mouse clicks, movements etc. in "real time" they did..

does someone knows how that tool's name was like? prosper or something?

would be a really huge help for me, big big thx in advance. you will get a thanks ^^

What rool/site do you use to check rankings?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 12:04 PM PDT

I have lots of keywords I like to check and Traffic Travis works well but if you start to check to many keywords google blocks your IP for awhile. I used the site seoserp.com which use to work very well but lately It isnt working right for me.

What do you guys use?

WatchVideosOnline.org -- How much would this domain sell for

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 11:58 AM PDT

hey guys im the owner of WatchVideosOnline.org however i dont use and am not interested in using it..

how much would a domain like this sell for with no earnings?
where would be the best place to sell it be?

What happened to 27977 Socks all sudden?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 11:55 AM PDT

They are all dead from starting of this month.:confused:

any clue. did they change port.


thanks

We are a company in china providing ( monster beats by dr dre) headphones

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 11:54 AM PDT

I am a company in China . I have all beats by dr dre headphones in stock for ship. Let me know if anybody on this forum is interested in them , at wholesale price direct from the best China factory for these beats in all of SHENZHEN.

Rank Tracker Problems

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 11:52 AM PDT

For the past two days i`ve been manually checking all the results Rank Tracker gave me because they didnt look right. Example : For one of my keywords Rank Tracker said: Position 3, afterwards i`ve checked it manually in google and i was ranking at position 1 :| and many more examples but i dont want to bore you.
So.... is anyone else having the same problems with Rank Tracker ?

Doing 1 on 1 teaching of a new method before I release my eBook about it!

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 11:42 AM PDT

You won't be sending me money. You will likely need at least $5, the more you invest in yourself, the more of a return will be noticed. You pick the niche you want to sell items in.

This method is more about "getting started" and turning a little bit of money into a little bit more money while also starting to build a "business" reputation with eBay rather than a "personal" one.

This is done over Facebook so we can leave each other messages. This will take 4-6 weeks.

All I ask in return is you be just a little bit serious, a willingness to reinvest in yourself rather than cashing out right away, and allow me to use you as reference for my eBook.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.