Sunday, August 14, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:19 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Changing the way Google indexes

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 06:32 PM PDT

I'm trying to figure out how google indexes the site.

What I mean by this is on some of my sites it indexes it as site.com and not www.site.com, but then my inner pages will be www.site.com/innerpage.html on google search.

How do I change my homepage to www.site.com ? I've already tried webmaster tools and that doesn't work. If I start mass backlinking with www.site.com, will that change it?



Also, on some of my sites, it will automatically index my site as www.site.com without me doing anything. I'm not sure how that site is different than the situation above.

How did YTA make videos unique??

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 06:18 PM PDT

I was wondering if anyone knows the method YTA used to turn 1 video in hundreds of unique videos in Youtubes eyes..

Was it using FFMpeg? I want to make a video uploading bot in VB and this would be an important feature...:)

Need a favor BHW! And no, I dont want your methods :)

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 06:14 PM PDT

If you guys/gals can spare a moment, could you visit this facebook page and LIKE my wife's shoe review http://apps.facebook.com/seewalkwithw/review/36. Trying to win a trip to Vegas and the contest ends tonight at 11pm ct time in the US. She's currently in first, but only by a narrow margin. Thanks in advance, ya'll are great. Need anything let me know.

Help Me Tell Me The Best Wordpress Theme

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 06:11 PM PDT

Hello Follow BHW i want you guys to tell me the best Theme i can use on my new wordpress blog at fewio.com , i have being try to find the best choice of theme but none is making my day.

Scrapebox blasting multiple sites?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 06:06 PM PDT

When you guys have, say, 10 web2.0s or top teir links you want to blast/support, do you just do each one by one, or is there a way to blast like 1-15 sites in one run through?

Thanks!

Proxies In AMR?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:48 PM PDT

I am getting IP bans for article directories now. Is there any way to enter proxies into AMR?

Question On Ranking Quickly

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:47 PM PDT

Okay, so I have found a keyword I want to target, its low comp, decent traffic, but I would like to rank fairly quickly with it.

The keywords.com is available and I will probably buy.

My question is:

Would it be better (or quicker) to create a wordpress account, create keywords.wordpress.com, rank for that (as wordpress is aged and authority) then once ranked buy the domain and use it on the wordpress blog...

or

buy the domain and rank that as normal.

Which method would be quicker? If i push too many links to a new domain its likely to get penalized whereas a wordpress.com subdomain will be less likely to get penalized due to its authority.... am I correct in saying this?

Any info?

Cheers.

Alot of money in India need it in Canada

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:42 PM PDT

Nvm found answer.

200,000 members Fan page 70% us uk traffic

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:42 PM PDT

Ok Soo i got a Fan page with 200k members i want Viral scripts

and i have got a super active page as well more active than my 200k page :D

just 54k members

and daily 1k or 2k increasing

In my 200k fan page 3k or 4k fans daily :D

Actually i need a partner who can help me with scripts and i will bring traffic or else i will give you traffic you give me scripts :D

Proxy Recommendations ?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:37 PM PDT

I'm looking for GOOD proxies. Anyone know any ? I'm using squidproxies now and they're not very good. 1/2 of em are down most of the time and they're laggy. :(

What name is better for a fan page?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:24 PM PDT

What name is better for a fan page? "MyDomain.com" or "MyDomain" or "My Domain"?

Selling tips for a profitable site ($18k in 10 months)

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:21 PM PDT

So, I'm trying to sell a site of mine that's been quite profitable over the last year.

I've had a few offers, but nothing has really stuck. I tried offering it on Flippa and provided as much information as possible, including screenshots of everything.

Anyway, the offers so far have been pretty bad, and I don't want to accept less than half of the year's profits.

How can I go about selling this while still making a profit? It's making me money every day, but I want to use the cash to fund new projects and get a little nest egg going as I have a kid on the way.

Need bhudda budz Wholesale in all flavors

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:20 PM PDT

Please contact me with prices of reliable sources only thanks. Any other 'legal highs' contacts will be useful...

Happy Independence Day INDIA - Stats, Facts, Trivia and some quotes on INDIA

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:17 PM PDT



Happy Independence Day to each and every INDIAN

JAI HIND

Attached Images
File Type: gif facts2.gif (174.0 KB)

Make a rss feed from a specific youtube video

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:14 PM PDT

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but oh well, I'm tired.

Now I know I can make rss feeds to channels and users and all the other crap on youtube, but how do I make a rss feed to an actual video.

Tried feed burner but that was a no go.

Someone ordered a job to do one from me so I could blast the feed out to all the directories and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do it. He somehow came up with one for it and I asked him how he did it, but that was the last I ever heard from him.

Thanks for any help:o

Got Facebook Traffic? Make Money Today!

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:09 PM PDT

Hello everyone.

If any of you guys out there, regular guys or new to the forum, get in touch with me if you have facebook traffic - fanpages, events, friends etc.

ALL SIZES CONSIDERED.

Get in touch.

Anyone selling Fanpage?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:09 PM PDT

I want to buy fan pages..it needs to have most of there fans from U.S.A..please pm me..if you have any..and your price :)

or do you know where can i get some

Need a YouTube video checker

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:05 PM PDT

I have a list of YouTube links I uploaded, I need to make sure the links work.

Please point me to a thread or a website

WANTED: VCC for eBay Seller Account.

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 05:01 PM PDT

Looking to find someone who can sell me VCC's to activate an eBay seller account. Correct me if I'm wrong but the VCC has to match the address on your eBay account? If so, a VCC will work, right?

PM me if you can provide this please.


Cheers!

how to easily extract urls from rss feeds?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:58 PM PDT

Found this thread
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...rss-feeds.html

But am hoping for something desktop like a scrapebox function or something...I tried link extractor in sbox for obl but it doesn't seem able to read them for whatever reason.

Anyone know of an easy way to extract all of the links in a rss feed and output them into a text file? Or is the above linked to option my best/only bet?

Thanks

ps- I use link gopher firefox plugin for things of this nature in small amounts but I'm talking hundreds or thousands of rss feeds, no way I'm doing that tab by tab manually.

Looking for top forum list for selling affiliate item

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:50 PM PDT

hi there,
i saw a lot of forum out side there..
im looking for top 10 forum to post on about/ selling affiliate item on that forum

the most forum i know which brings good result is WarriorForum...
so im looking 9 more forum which is same level/good result as WarriorForum..

i know there were a lot of you already succeed in selling affiliate item on forum thats why in asking you.. who had already an experience...

thanks for help and im appreciate for your reply..

Some PLR blogs. Safe?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:50 PM PDT

So, ive asked a lot of questions about auto blogs etc and ive decided for the sake of 30 minutes extra work i might be better off just manually using PLR articles via TBS.

Now my question is.

If im using articles and they are a 40-70% uniqueness (75% pass copyscape) will the blog rank decently like it would if that was 100% unique content?.

I intend to use the blog primarily for linking to my money site for backlinks. I will also let it slowly grow and eventually monetize it.

Im essentially asking what all of the google unique content conspiracies are and what you guys reccomend as a unique % and if theyre safe to use on blogs.

Note that I will probably post like 10x PLR spins and then a unique by me as only the latest posts stays on the main page if use get me.

Anyway, im off to bed now :D hopefully I can wakeup to some help :P.

Tyvm in advance.

Oh and P.S. I intend on doing this to about 9 blogs

USA based proxies.

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:41 PM PDT

hello everyone..
can anyone tell me how to identify a US based ip. like i know that proxy starting with 173.XX.XX is a US proxy, but what other ranges are there.. if any ofcourse..

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:35 PM PDT

Im looking for votes for this website:
http://www.tampabay.com/ulbartender/


Does anyone know who can offer me this service?

Thanks,

- Johnny Cash

Giving Away Free $50 Facebook Ad Vouchers (Expired)

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:34 PM PDT

I am giving back to BHW. I have a bunch of Facebook ad vouchers that I get from a friend. These are physical vouchers and not online-generated crap ones. Anyways, they have a expiration date on them but haven't had issues with them not working by their expiration date. I have too many of them and since this was a few months ago and I only work with fresh (less than a week old), I am giving them away. Don't complain about it - they're free.

Anyone can have one, the first that responses here and asks may have. Here are a few.

Wordpress SEO ALL IN ONE PLUG IN

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:33 PM PDT

hi there,
sorry im again,

since a year im using a blogspot and its really good blog,
but after im downloading the Auto Blog Samurai i see that we can do auto blog with it and after im reading someone thread on auto blog flipping it attracted me and give me new ideas... The ABS doesnt seems good for blogspot but more targeted to wordpress..

So i started to learn about wordpress (actually it is hard to learn and understand for me) to used together with ABS..(anyone have a website of teaching wordpress pls let me know so i can learn from your website/blog)

I remember the word of SEO plug in for wordpress and all people said it is good to SEO purpose.

Sorry writing long thread and bad english, im looking for that SEO plugin (totally i dont know how to put plugin into wordpress :))

Anybody can tell me where can i get it, and thanks for helping me...:)

When to use proxies for TweetAttacks?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:31 PM PDT

Do you use proxies with tweet attacks? How many accounts is it safe to have before using proxies? I'm using about 5 accounts right now and was curious if I am approaching too many and should get some proxies. Suggestions?

WANTED/Will Buy: eBay Seller Account

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:27 PM PDT

I'm looking to buy a eBay Seller Account (Aged if possible)

PM me with information please and thank you!

Cheers!

Jim Rohn - The Power Of Ambition

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:25 PM PDT

I want to know who is building these

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:12 PM PDT

I posted a thread a while back looking for the person/people/service that is providing these back links. They are all infiltrated CMS sites (usually wordpress) and pose as a college.

Check out the sites listed from a google search of "We offers five graduate degree programs, two joint degree programs and one doctoral degree program:" (quotes INCLUDED)

If you have info, please PM me.

How do I change my IP with Centurylink

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:03 PM PDT

This thread was running well in another forum, but now it's inaccessible for some reason.

I'm trying to change my IP with Centurylink. I have a Zyxel 660 modem, the EQ model (no internal router). I've tried all the stuff by changing the MAC address of my 3rd party router and all that (this used to work perfectly with Comcast). Tried unplugging the modem for 5 minutes etc. Still get the same IP.

SO ... somebody was saying I had to bridge my modem and then wire up and run my router as a simple switch. Then do an ipconfig /release - ipconfig /renew.

The last thing I asked was how do I bridge my 660 modem?

penny auction website that accepts ANY traffic

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:02 PM PDT

PM me for more details

(?) Textbroker alternatives

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:02 PM PDT

Hello there BHWers,


I'm looking for alternatives to Textbroker since I'm not a resident of the United States.
Is there some site I could use out of Belgium? (except fiverr)

Thank you very much!


without wax,
haxxaruz

Review site linking: Subdomain or External Domain

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 04:01 PM PDT

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated and will be + repped if helpful!


I have an ecommerce site thats 2 months old thats starting to rank well for some internal pages. I want to start writing review articles for my products and am wondering which way is better to go for SEO serp ranking.

Which of the below methods would work better overall?

1)I can put a wordpress review blog on a subdomain and link to my categories/products thus having more internal linking.

2)Create a totally new website on a totally unique IP address which is strictly a review blog for my ecommerce products and link out to each product/category on my original shop site


There must be a right answer to this but I cant figure it out as I keep getting different answers from all the SEO "experts" I personally know.


Thoughts?

Blackhatting election campaigns

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:56 PM PDT

How can someone utilize blackhat techniques when running for an elected position? This thread isnt about politics but marketing for campaigns.

I can only think of 3 things a blackhatter could do to increase chances of victory.

1. Clickbomb your competitors ads so that their campaign finances for this are depleted faster.

2. Create multple blogs posting about why people should vote for you,but make them under different names.

3. Get yourself a large majority in the news polls so that possible voters will think you are more popular and will more likely vote for you.

Traffic Traffic Traffic

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:56 PM PDT

I need a tut, how to get people to my website... Any Help.. :(

New accounts, 500 friend requests in a day.. possible?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:54 PM PDT

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to fb and haven't really done much testing until now so please refrain from biting my head off :D.

So anyway, I've found a way to get just under 500 targetted friend requests within 24hours. (without using an software).

Now my question is will my accounts be banned, this obviously is going to ring a few bells on fb's end so surely this is going to result in a ban right?

YouTube Download Service On OffShore Server?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:53 PM PDT

I have a script I want to host, specifically a script that will allow users to download videos to their computer from YouTube. I am thinking if I get a server from Panama, even though this script might result in cease and desists from YouTube, will I still be safe since they essentially just don't care? Or Russia maybe?

Does anyone have any advice for hosting "slightly shady" content like that?

THanks!

Godaddy rebilled me $190.07 on some.infos..can I dispute?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:49 PM PDT

Can't even find my damn Godaddy login...some random number they give you and never mention in any emails.

I haven't logged in for months and got an email today rebilling me on 19 .infos for $10 a piece...and it wasn't even to my credit card...

50th Post and My First Sales!!

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:48 PM PDT

Hey BHW!

I just made my first 3 affiliate sales after cruising this form. I never even heard of IM when i found you and now things are starting to get moving. Its for this reason i dedicate my 50th post to everyone on these forums.

Cheers BHW,
-RR

CL Section/Area Deleted From BHW?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:47 PM PDT

Guess its gone now? :confused:

**exclusive**how i make 100$ every 3 days

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:46 PM PDT

hello guys i will share with my exclusive way to make money online ,this can bring in your pockets 100$ or more every 3

days depending how much you are willing to spend, and the work you are willing to do so let's get started ...

if you are like me ambitious and have the willing to make money online, this will certenly help you and make you quit your daily job. i will

go staight to the point, what i do exactly is this:

did you hear about buysellads.com? this where people with websites with high traffic come monitize there websites, what they do is to

come there and post the space on there website for sale. let say someone have 3 space for banners 125x125 and he want to make

money buy advertising on them, so he expose them for every one need to advertise , if you want to advertise your website ,your

cpa offer ,or even your self to be famous( just a joke fellas i am sure you dont want to advertise your self hhh :D) , but this not for free ..

guys you will see prices on the listing on buysellads.com depending on how much traffic the website get , how many banners availabe,

and everything you need to know, but one thing is sure your money will get back to you at least 10 times

so , what you have to do is choose the right website to advertise in which must be :

1 /in your specific niche ( boy if youwant to promot a cpa offer about ipad you dont want advertise in a fitness website this is obvious )

2/ check the traffic of that website you need a hight trafic

3/check the banner placement it need to be on the right place (i prefer header or middle )try to avoid the bottom and the little icons ,

its just dont worth your money , try a banner like 125x125 or some something bigger

4/ your budjet : you need to advertise depending on your budjet.the prices there range between 10$ month and go to 5000$ per month

may be more , start with something cheap and when you make your first money go further.

so guys if you want to make money with a cpa offer, just check offervault.com and choose a cpa network with hot product to offer like

ipad or iphone which are hot topics in this time , when you get your approval choose the right banner from your network and buy space

from the website owner ( we talked about that above) then just put your ads there and let it makes money for you , that easy yes !!

hope this informations will help you guys

if you have any question dont hesitate

ps : this method can get more than 400$+ a day!! if you make the right effort for it and choose the right website

for your success
cheers

Alternate Email Marketing Forum

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:41 PM PDT

I didn't know where to put this. Mods feel free to move.

I use the email forum daily and was learning a ton from it. Can someone pm me some other good Email Marketing Forums?

Homepage PR2 ...Inner shitty page PR5 ?? WTF

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:38 PM PDT

I was disappointed with the recent PR update that my homepage only rose from PR0 to PR2 especially considering the many stories on here of big PR jumps.

I've just seen that one of my inner pages has a PR5 ?? Which is strange because i have many articles on the site but none of them seem to be above PR2. The PR5 page has only 1 or 2 links to it from internal links and absolutely NO external links.

That and there's only 1 sentence on this page lol.

Nice to see a PR5 page on your website, but why i got it i have no idea.

FB message limit?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:35 PM PDT

I apologies about the amateur question but I figured this'd be the best place to ask a question like this...
I intend to mass message a lists of IDs i've gathered via fb frnd blaster and was curious if there was a [known] limit associated with a facebook account/IP?

thanks

senuke x on new site

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:34 PM PDT

One of my sites is only a month old. I nuked it initially with 'full monty' template, spun content. Then blasted 2nd & tier with SB.
Seen good initial rankings.
Looking to build more links consistently.

What pyramid design / method would you suggest to use on a constant basis? Every 5 days for example.

title only basic search

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:32 PM PDT

How about an additional radio button for the search feature allowing for the advanced search "title only" feature to be available without the added step of entering the advanced search page?

Anyone try Backlink_HELP dot com yet?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:31 PM PDT

Wondering if anyone try backlink_help DOT com yet? I don't want to put link here just in case but it should be one word dot com.

They sell high PR links. Where are these links from? Can someone tell me that has experience?

How would you attack this project?

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:08 PM PDT

By accident today I found a completely untapped niche that has the potential to make a LOT of money. This would be a site for people in a specific professional service. Basically it would be a comprehensive online resource that is searchable and I'd want users to be able to add content as well so it will continue to grow. According to my friend who is in this industry, there are approximately 35,000 members of this profession in the US alone. He said he'd be willing to pay between $200-500 a year for access to the content on the site depending on how well it's done. At a 5% conversion rate and ignoring the tens of thousands in other countries, that's potentially $350k+ a year.

The content would need to be sourced from various resource texts which equal approximately 35k pages of printed material. These resource texts are not available in electronic format.

So, my questions mainly have to do with what is the best way to get the content from the books onto the site and make it unique enough that there are no copyright issues. There are several publishing companies that provide these resource guides and while they all may use a little bit different language, the content is basically the same, so I would only be able to re-write it to a certain extent before it would be useless. It'd be likel trying to re-write a dictionary.

Since the potential on this is big, I want to make sure I do it right and would appreciate any suggestions on how to convert tens of thousands of pages of content from paper to electronic without spending the next 10 years typing and without violating copyrights.

Thanks!

Keywords researching tool help

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 03:06 PM PDT

any free keywords researching tool like MS that can show good SEO competition
Details.
thankz in advance .

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.