Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:26 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


LOOKING FOR wICKEDFIRE ACCOUNT

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 09:04 PM PDT

Hello mates,
I am looking for a cheap wickedfire account which must be an year old and the account should have any infraction.....It is not necessary to hav any post or rep...

PM me your rates....!!!

Is there are software that jumbles up words & phrases?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 08:56 PM PDT

Lets say I want 10 different variation of words from a 1000 list of words.Is there are software that jumble up those words so that I get 10 different words in a group everytime.If that makes sense.Thanks

Mobile and SMS Marketing Legal & Basics

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 08:55 PM PDT

Welcome to the awesome new mobile marketing section :D

Here are a few basics about legally marketing your service or product to mobile consumers that can be found in CAN-SPAM.

When sending a commercial message or a message that has the following attributes

-has a link
-is for profit

your recipient is required to have to have opted in some way. Some examples include texting your code, entering their number on your website, or express written consent in the form of mail or email.

The same rules don't apply for informative messages or public service announcements.

Also like email, always have a way for people to opt out from receiving future messages such as a STOP reply.

CAN-SPAM is not the only overseeing law when dealing with SMS marketing. In fact, CAN-SPAM was put in place after the TCPA.

Mobile web design


Mobile web design is still a relatively sweet market in comparison to normal web design. The main keyword:

http://www.google.com/search?q=mobile+web+design

is competitive, but for many of us, very doable. If you try to get in earlier you won't have to end up being the cold caller when the market saturates. Currently there are people offering $1,000-$7,000 for normal html design to mobile design. You can easily offer a cheaper price or if you'd like, you can just offer the same price and see what kind of money rolls into your bank account.

If you don't know how to do mobile design, here are a few nudges in the right direction:

http://slodive.com/web-development/a...ign-tutorials/
http://www.elementfusion.com/tutoria...mobile-devices
http://www.noupe.com/how-tos/tutoria...-friendly.html

It takes a while to get the hang of it but one you know what you're doing it's pretty easy and you'll be designing sites as easy as html. And that's about it from me, good luck mobile marketing!

Sell Link Building Services for Cash or Free Link Building!

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 08:40 PM PDT

I work with an outsource company out of India that has a robust system to track, purchase, and expedite link building services (directory submissions, discounted paid directories, custom list submissions, social bookmarking, and more). They do payouts when the $25 minimum is met through PayPal or you can use the generated money to purchase link building services to help promote your own affiliate site! PM me for details.

Domain Question

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 08:07 PM PDT

Hi everyone working on a large scale amazon project

And was wondering if there was anyway to buy 100-200 domains at the godaddy $1 sales they have from time to time ?

I know you can get 1 but since this is bhw maybe someone has some idea to get it in bulk ?

Thanks for any tips

Mobile Platforms

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 08:02 PM PDT

Hey everyone! This is awesome now i can just go straight to a mobi thread. I was curious to hear what SMS platform folks are using. I'm currently on a platform but am considering changing and was looking at Trumpia. Anyone have any experience or feedback on them? I've been trying to find reviews of their service online but nothing much but their own marketing.

How to promote a bidding website?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 07:56 PM PDT

I know a guy that's trying to promote his bidding website. The purpose of the site is for people to:

1. post a job

2. receive and compare bid

3. hire and get the job done

The owner of the website is looking for somebody to do SEO work and marketing. He told me he want to target the local market first. I'm having a hard time coming up with the seo keywords that should be targeted for the website. Any help?

Making Money From Rap

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 07:38 PM PDT

HI I have a rap site and building an email list of 15-20 emails everyday I was wondering if you have some advice on what exactly I should blast to these kids in order to make some cash... Anybody have any experience with this?

College: Nook or Real Book?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 07:12 PM PDT

so im going into my sophomore year in college in a couple days, and my mom has been pushing me to choose the nook over my real textbooks.

I have been against her the whole summer, but I saw someone reading one at work last week, so i went to B&N's today to check them out.

Im still leaning towards paper vs. the nook, but I mean they are pretty neat.

Just wondering if you guys have experience with using a nook in college classes and how to they hold up in comparison to a physical textbook.

What kind of proxies

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 07:11 PM PDT

Hey

for mass mailing my "Double Opt-In" email list what type of proxies would be best? socks5?socks4? or HTTP?

Thanks

Bulk SMS Marketing

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 07:06 PM PDT

Is anyone currently doing bulk SMS marketing? We all know how powerful direct contact is in marketing, especially when the device is glued to the persons hand 24/7/365

I have been seeking a company to build a large targeted opt in list for me as well as blast the list. Does anyone know a legitimate company that provides these services?

Also, do you build your own SMS opt in list or do you outsource? I would love to talk about list building strategies since this marketing type is fairly new. I have some ideas to use twitter to build an sms opt in list...

Thinking About Making Some $$ - Youtube Method

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 07:05 PM PDT

I'm thinking about making some money with youtube. Basically find trending music online that's about to be released and create download and use sharecash. My only question is what precautions do I need to take prior to just going for it?

Any help? I can't really find to much about protecting your own a$$. lol

So i have an ebay account with 100+ feedback all positive Need stuff to sell

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 06:57 PM PDT

I'm looking for some real not replica items to sell online. My seller limit is pretty high. So let me know what you sell or PM me

Godaddy = thieves?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 06:41 PM PDT

So, I had a little problem with godaddy and emailed them to ask some questions... after answering the same questions a couple of times, I gave up on them. Then I checked my Paypal account and saw that they charged me $30 dollars for Administrative Fees.. wtf? How can they charge me like that without even asking or even telling me!? Then they took another ten from my CC... Man I'm so pissed.

Anyone know if I can move my domains to Namecheap?

QR Code Marketing

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 06:32 PM PDT

Kinda curious who's using QR codes? Do you even know what they are? lol

Twitter affiliate

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 06:17 PM PDT

What is the best affiliate to promote on twitter netwoork.
My followers are mans from USA :)

Thank you

I meet criteria but still cant upload custom avatar?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 06:05 PM PDT

Hey guys well the title says it all really.

Ive read the FAQ and I qualify to have a custom avatar but I cannot.
Can anyone help me out on how to do this?

Anyone using Dating Gold?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:59 PM PDT

Hi.

I am thinking of promoting some adult dating programs on the Dating Gold network as they pay $75 per sale on one of their sites.

Is anyone here using them, and are they very fussy about traffic?

And do they always pay for legit traffic?

Cheers

have anyone make money?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:58 PM PDT

Hi guys,

I need your help, I am looking for to make money online. I have been searching through on the forum and I am awake that some of them are fake and doesn't work for everybody. So far I has been using neobux and incrasebux to make money via using with blackhat. Soon I will be using adf.ly and bidtraffic with my own vpn and I will use adsense as well without proxies\vpn, so I need some more sites as well so I can make more money. I would be really appreicated if you could post or PM me some details of what sites do you use to make money that works for you??

If you have make more than $35 that it can also works with proxies, I would be really appreicated to hear that how you have done it. No referrals please.... :)

thanks in advance

Hello Guys I need Your Assisstance

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:52 PM PDT

I am new to YouTube tell me how i can earn money from you tube, how i can make 12$ a day using you tube glad to receive helps from you genius guys thanks.

i need 300 votes in a facebook app

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:25 PM PDT

hello

as i said in the title i need 300 votes , thats done by "liking" an application and then voting for a specific photo.
i need them until 23rd (got 6 days)
how much would they cost me ?

thanks

how much knowledge will these affiliate managers have?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:18 PM PDT

im working to start a campaign with a very non-techy niche. lets call it quilt knitting. i wont be breaking any of their TOS, but i will be "bending" some of their rules. there are a few affiliates that i will be working with in this niche.
i was wondering what level of knowledge i should expect from these people?
are they business people, seo/internet savvy people, or quilt knitting people that have been given the job of affiliate manager?

how to moderate facebook comments in just one wordpress page?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:18 PM PDT

Hey guys,

internet sometimes is not the best source to get certain info...thats where BHW gets in and kicks ass.. There are ton of people here and i bet someone has my solution. I know theres a code to insert a comment on a page. This is what I am doing, I need to insert fb comments on a wordpress page. I created an app and installed the comment code but I need to moderate them. How do you do that? how to moderate each comment made on that particular page. Thats the only page with the comment. I dont want to use any plugin since I dont need it. could anyone help me out plz! appreciate it in advance! cheers!

Clickbank + Adwords ?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:14 PM PDT

Hola!

I usually work with CPA offers but now I'm willing to try something out with a CB when I get some free time.

How to advertise CB products on adwords and not to get banned.

I was thinking about it and only good way I could think of is by sending traffic to my page where i land them and from there i send them to another landing page (original products landing page) and convert them that way. I think that way google wouldnt mind or ?

2nd thing that got to my mind was a landing page of a product on my website and when user clicks on a button to buy it i redirect him from my landing page to a hop link with CPA redirrector. Now I wonder, would that work :) ?

3rd - give me your ideas. How you guys do it to keep your adwords accounts.

The Unofficial Chargeback Thread

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:11 PM PDT

What are some of your experiences with chargebacks? How do I ensure as a seller on eBay that potential buyers aren't going to try to "pull a shot" per say and file a dispute with Paypal, thus resulting in a chargeback? Before venturing into my eBay selling endeavours I want to make sure all my angles are covered and that should someone attempt to get an item for free I'll have the proper artilery to win the claim. How do you fellow eBayers make sure that someone doesn't pull the old "buy and switch" scam on you?


All thoughts and insight are appreciated.

N00b And Already Learned Alot Form Here

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:07 PM PDT

I've Just Joined This Cool Site Today And Have Learned More Information In A Few Hours Than I Ever Have On Line A++++:cool:

Changing Domain Name Question

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:01 PM PDT

So..., since my site is pretty new, I didn't know anything about SEO, that's why I didn't buy an aged domain, I found a 7 year old and 9 year old domains, where my site is only 4 months, it has 3-4k backlinks showing up, O_O so I was wondering if I should change, and if anyone has some tips on doing this, i.e. faster way to do all 301 redirects.

Will google see my referring website if..

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 05:01 PM PDT

Lets say I'm generating facebook traffic, will google see my referring website if my adsense is on the second page of my website.

My website is collegeforsuccess.net

I plan to put adsense on the other pages, but not on the home page. If someone clicks on my adsense, say on the "Speak to an Advisor" page, will the referring url show up as collegeforsuccess.net or will it show up as facebook?

Keywords not displayed, ad approved

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:52 PM PDT

Hi Everyone,

I have several adwords account but since a few weeks i discovered the function Google implemented so you see per keyword if it is being displayed yes or no.

It's not a problem creating a campaign which gets approved, but getting the keyword displayed is almost impossible. It always says 'no' with reason i need to contact Google Support..
How can i get my keywords displayed without contacting Google support? Or do i first need to create a complete new adwords account, run a legit campaign for about a week and then change the ad and add some less-legit keywords?

Need some quick help :\

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:44 PM PDT

Okay guys this is going to sound stupid.. but on Market Samurai, the Domain Age.. the number on it, is it months, years or what does it mean ~_~ I just downloaded the software.. I don't know where else to ask, any help would be appreciated >.<

Linklicious... Thinking About Getting Basic Paid account. Should I?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:39 PM PDT

I have heard so much about linkicous and I am thinking about getting the 14.95 a month plan. What is your guys luck with it? Is it worth it? Im tired of wasting time creating RSS feeds and getting links indexed.

Has anyone here bought Youtube views from YouTubeViews2.com

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:30 PM PDT

They seem to be offering good deals.

from $10 1000 views plus 100 likes

to

100 thousand views for just $270

could this be real?

Anyone tried it?

YouTubeViews2.com

Noobiest Noob Meeting the Pros :D

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:23 PM PDT

I'm not much of a computer person, but I am a patient learner and good system. My talents are mostly in chemical processes (making stuff that GOES BOOOOOOM!) Hoping to learn from the awesome community and give back in return. Also wondering how to contact Yuri.

Barcelona vs Real madrid is Like A war (IT NEVER ENDS)

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:11 PM PDT

Seriously I understand the Rivalry between these guys but - Football is about football. it shouldn't be like a scene from Gladiator.

it takes away from all the good stuff that goes on during the game.

there is so much red in this game feels like I am watching saving private ryan.lmfao

Another potential forum suggestion ... if it's not too forward ...

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:09 PM PDT

Media buying has been part of some of the largest IMers' repertoire for several years, and I got to thinking (after reading the other "new forum suggestion" thread) that it would make a great addition to BHW.

Given that media buying takes some start-up cash, I think it would attract those who are already earning, and are just looking for ways to reinvest their money.

What does the rest of BHW think?

Selling First eBook. Suggestions?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:08 PM PDT

Okay, so I'm thinking about selling an eBook I made. Since I'm short on cash, Warrior Forums is out of the question. I'm thinking of selling it on Digitalpoint. Any suggestions? Like here are some questions I have:

1. How can I make it sell well?
2. How can I hype up the description?
3. Payment is via PayPal. What happens when they make a dispute?
4. If they do make a dispute, how can I resolve it?

Any more tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

ranked a 7$ CPC keyword but ....

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 04:04 PM PDT

After months of work i ranked a keyword that has 7$ cpc , i get like 100+impressions daily + about 10-15 clicks a day and i make only 2-3$ and shows me a cpc of 0.30-0.50

What seems to be the problem ?


Thanks

[GET] FREE 500 Targeted Facebook Likes!

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:56 PM PDT

I have reached the maximum of pages for now. I might reopen later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

This free offer stands for all BHW members that are at least "
Registered". So no newbies, sorry. And I will not respond to newbies.

Okay, now to the fun part. It's as simple as the title says, you get 500 completely free and keyword targeted Facebook likes! All you need to do is follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Make a post in this thread.

Step 2: Send me a PM with your Facebook page URL and your targeted keyword.

Step 3: Send me $20 to this PayPal ... Just kidding, enjoy life!

I noticed , none of you is sending the payments to my paypal.

I will only work with 20 pages at a time , so once I have 20 facebook pages to promote ,I'll start the work.

Remember delivery time is 24 hrs approx.

Cheers!

Best tool for web 2.0 creation/post?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:52 PM PDT

Can anyone give me an insight on what is the best tool for web 2.0 account creation and post the article for you on the web 2.0 property (eg. squidoo)?

I know about xrummer, se nuke, ubot, zennoposter.

Can anyone give any insight on which tool can make someone life easier of making web 2.0 properties and such>?

Thoughts on CTR Theme?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:52 PM PDT

I've been using CTR theme for every single MFA site I have but I am just curious as to whether anyone else is using it on all their sites.

It is a great theme in general but isn't it a footprint to Google? Can't Google go to your blog and say "Wow, kid is running CTR theme. Let's deindex the website".

What does everyone think of using CTR theme?

Bookmarking Question.....

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:48 PM PDT

Say I create thousands of backlinks and I want to bookmark them to get them indexed. I am using Bookmarking demon btw. What is the best method to insuring indexation of the links. Should I bookmark each and every link (40,000 of em) Or should I just create RSS feeds and bookmark those Rss feeds?

Bookmarking each and evey link seems time consuming and the cost for all those captchas would be expensive. Please offer some advice. I have yet to find an effective method.

Thanks

Proxies and Charon question

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:47 PM PDT

So to be clear, a L1 (elite) proxy doesn't show your IP anywhere and also doesn't have any other proxy indicaters like HTTP_VIA.. A L2 doesn't show your IP but may indicate it's a proxy.. L3 uses a different IP but you can see your IP in there and/or that it's a proxy.

So when trying out Charon, one of the things I notice it uses to flag a "VIA", which would differentiate between L1 or L2, is the HTTP_CONNECTION header... Thing is, that header is there regardless of whether or not you're using a proxy. So should the ini file be changed to remove that from the VIA flagging for Charon to get a clearer indication (and score) of L1/L2?

The other thing is that in the past I've seen the header X_BLUECOAT_VIA around that actually indicates a proxy from a particular vendor. I've read things where some sites block that as part of their process to try and block out proxy access... So should that be added into the Charon settings for VIA?

Different question.. When Scrapebox checks that a proxy passes the "google" test, is it just testing that it can in fact access google for a query and that's it? I thought I saw that option in Charon as well, or maybe it was a site check thing that can be set up.

What are your top 3 Ebooks?

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:41 PM PDT

A lot of users come on here to download Ebooks and one of the problem is going through all of them to figure out which ones are the best and most reputable. Of course, there will always be eBooks that are rehashed with old information and has no useful information inside of them.

What are the top 3 eBooks you would recommend to someone that is just getting into the business? Whether it's a method you are currently using or something that you have read and found useful, share it here. Please list the name of the E book and the author.

Aeromats domination!

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:39 PM PDT

If you search Aeromats on G, you will see aeromats on the 1st page with 13 links, dominating the fold! Is this a glitch? How do we replicate this? Has anyone else seen this type of search results?

Adult mob traffic

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:35 PM PDT

I´m willing to pay for international adult mobile traffic.
countries : netherlands, austria, germany, italy, spain, uk, sweden, switzerland and few more.

interested?

Advice required : My daughter and MMA

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:34 PM PDT

OK, my daughter is a few months shy of her 12th birthday and started Ju Jitsu some time ago.

She's really enjoying it and her Sensei is REALLY impressed with her enthusiasm and more importantly, her power and accuracy - attention to detail and etiquette.

Today she said she would also like to learn Muai Thai and Boxing at the same time and would I let her.
I have no problem at all letting her do it but would it be too much for a 12 year old to take in.

She's intelligent, tall for her age and athletically built without an ounce of fat on her and i'm wondering if this is really what she was made for. She seems to have found something she likes doing and it can only be good for her at the very least.

I'm going to ask the question to her Sensei on Monday but would like a few opinions from other sources.

So, anyone out there with experience in mixed martial arts at all ?

Cheers for reading and any knowledge would be appreciated.
KS

Wordpress mobile plugins

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:33 PM PDT

What are the best plugins to make a site mobile?

I use this: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...s-mobile-pack/


Any other suggestions?

[GET] Vagex Credit Gatherer

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:31 PM PDT

Hey guys!

Here you go, a completely client-less credit earner for Vagex. You don't need to watch any videos at all, it just emulates the server. You get 10 credits per minute, for doing nothing at all.

I hope you all enjoy.

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14333146/Vag...agex%20Bot.zip

Screenshots:


Virus scan:
0/ 44 (0.0%)
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...4c0-1313619912


Cheers,
The Known & SpK

YT Announces Latest View Count Issues

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:30 PM PDT

Anyone else here see this? More importantly, does anyone have any suggestion around this latest Google BS whack-a-mole-on-viewcounts-for-god-knows-what-reason?

From YTDavid: UPDATE ON VIEWCOUNT ISSUES
hxxp://googledotcom/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=6293dd71292f0157&hl=en&start=80

Hey everyone,

Quick heads up that you may notice starting July 11th, YouTube view counts have not been consistently updating for many videos. Please be assured that any views not currently updated are still being recorded. We hope to have any view count discrepancies resolved as soon as possible, but note that it may take a few days.


An update of what has occurred:


--Currently, views are being logged by our system but they are not surfacing properly in public areas such as the Watch Page or Insight.

--Insight and YouTube Analytics are missing some viewcount data from late July 11th onwards.
--Public viewcounts are missing some viewcount data over the same range, though it may not correlate to the missing Insight info (ie: though both incorrect, public viewcount may be different than the Insight numbers)
--We will be trying to process the data that was not reported during this outage and we will make adjustments as needed.

--Lastly, there should be no impact to your revenues from this month - AdSense reporting and earnings were not affected by this issue.


We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to fully resolve the issue.

[SCRAPEBOX METHOD]Blast 1000's of url in trackback

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 03:19 PM PDT

I have thousands of url to be blasted for trackback. But to format those urls in trackback format is really pain in the ass.

I have found a very simple method to do it.
You need Microsoft word for that.

Just copy and paste the urls inside MS word. Now go to Edit-Replace(Ctrl+H). In the find what box enter "http:" without quotes. In replace with box enter:
Code:

^pYOURKEYWORD^phttp:
Now replace all button. Go to the very first line of the file and remove the first line break. Copy paste it to notepad and save as txt.

Now you have the urls that can be used for trackbacks.

If you have multiple keywords you can split the urls using scrapebox and do the above method for each keyword.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.