Sunday, August 7, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:50 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Am i doing something wrong with SeNuke X?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:48 PM PDT

im a couple days into my free trial, I can't tell if im doing something wrong.. just seems like a low amount of url output...

a little help?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg senukepic.jpg (25.7 KB)

Where to buy xrumer blasts to multiple URLs?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:46 PM PDT

I am creating several web 2.0s manually (30+) and I want to blast the hell out of them with profile links.

Where can I get xrumer blasts to more than 1 URL? All fiverr gigs only allow 1 url :(

Twitter Account Creator ( RELEASE, BETA TEST! )

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:35 PM PDT

Hey guys. I'm presenting you a basic ( for now ) Twitter tool. Currently it's able to create and verify accounts fully automated.



I am starting the beta tommorow if everything goes as expected, post here if you're interested. See you tommorow!

Need some black hat type help with a non financial issue

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:33 PM PDT

Hey guys. I know this is a long shot but... I'm looking for some help/advice. I have a friend that just told me that she was abused by her ex boyfriend. She is the shy timid type and is too afraid to report him (and without her corroborating and no physical evidence I can't do anything legit either).

The only thing I can think to do is put up one of those small informative pages about the dude, where he lives/works/hangs out so other women in the area are aware of him.

Thus I come to you guys for help and advice. I kind of gave up the whole black hat thing as it never really worked out for me. I don't really have the knowledge/time/resource to make a real go of it but I know I have been so impressed by the things you guys can do. So I figure... it can't hurt to ask.

I know we are here to make money etc etc but I am just hoping maybe one or two compassionate souls might get what I'm trying to do. Can't hurt to ask anyway.

Cheers.

Gaming Website

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:31 PM PDT

I can't post in the JV section yet so I thought I'd post it here.

I'm looking for a partner for a Gaming Website.

We will both work on the website, and money that we make will be split 50/50.

I've already got the domain and hosting.

JV - 400-800$/day - only 5 spots

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:21 PM PDT

So, heres the deal, I'm running a very lucrative offer for people that meet the following requirements only.

If you have the following you can apply.

  • Paypal account
  • Credit Card
  • Ability to be online atleast 5-7 hours a day
  • Instant messenger
The least you'll be making is 400$/day, yes im posting it exactly how it is with no exaggerations

The details will only be sent to people that inquire via pm or email

email : marcus.g@aol.com

what sort of script do I need

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:14 PM PDT

To Record Emails and addresses,aslong as the Ip address when some visits my own Cpa Offer?

Is there any sort of program that can mass email,not spam,only send about $50 emails per day,This is for a local business,so the volume wont be that big.

Twitter removed captcha from registration?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:07 PM PDT

Whole day I didn't get a single captcha, made hundred of accounts, for anyone else the same?

A little help?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:04 PM PDT

Okay, I see alot of view exchange sites and stuff. What's the point of increasing your views? will it make your ranking better? or will only the "likes" increase your ranking?

Do It Yourself Link Wheels

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 06:03 PM PDT

What Web 2.0 properties do you use when building link wheels?

Right now I am using Squidoo, but was looking for some other sources.

I am VERY new to this, so any help/advice would be appreciated.

Sites main KW search not showing up in google? WTF?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:58 PM PDT

I have a site with a highly competitive 2 word keyword phrase followed by another word... eg: internetmarketingworld.com (not mine and not the niche etc.)

Webmaster tools says it's in the average position of 170... but when I search for the 2 word phrase (eg: internet marketing), it's not to be found anywhere. However, if I search for the full site name internetmarketingworld or internet marketing world, I'm #1.. And I have a number of pages on the site ranking in the top 10 with several #1.

What the hell is going on with that?

Top 10 in 1 Hour! - How I did it

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:56 PM PDT

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share with you how I ranked with a 1 day old website within 1 hour, not joking.

I bought the exact domain name yesterday for a keyword with about 5k exact searches and it's a pretty selling keyword which will work great with CPA offers.

Firstly I wanted to tell you the importance of keyword researching, I usually find 50 keywords with good traffic, then I will go through each and one of them and see if they are a selling keyword or not.

By selling keyword I mean a keyword that you know targets a specific group which is after something that you could give them. Here my target is young women after some kind of clothes/makeup and they are crazy about getting it.

I install Joomla on the website, then install some nice template and then write a 300 word article on the first page and also add a contact page on it.

I add it to webmaster tools and I use their new feature within "Fetch as Googlebot" which gives you the opportunity to submit your page for indexing too, really cool!

Then I blast it with Scrapebox on about 20k AA blogs and I wait.

Another thing which I find important is that I install extensions to make my website load faster, I use Page Speed to check the score of it (Google's own tool) and if I don't get higher than 80/100, I'm not satisfied. I believe this affects your ranking to a certain degree since it affects your visitors experience.

Right now, when I search with the keyword I'm optimizing for, I'm on number 6.

This is a rare case but it has happened before but maybe not as good as this one, it all depends on your keyword, but just wanted to share it with you guys and I strongly recommend the fetch as Googlebot tool and the page speed of your website.

Will add some more articles and sections to the website so the time the visitors are on it will increase and so does the ranking.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

Hi

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:54 PM PDT

My name is monaiz C# , VB, JAVA etc coder :)

A question about auto traffic......

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:33 PM PDT

Does Alexa Hit Generator (Ultimate Fake Hit Generator) really works??

Is there any automated software for creating JV's?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:32 PM PDT

Basically what i'm thinking of is a piece of software similar to say market samurai.

What you'd do is load up the program, the program would find similar products to your own and email them your JV proposal. it would also find people that might have lists and email them too with your jv proposal.

It would then have an UI that allowed you to manage all JV's on the go in one central location.

Does anything like this exist? that basically allows you to offer/create JV's en masse?

And if not, maybe someone could copy my idea and make the software/program :)

Looking to buy a list of doctors in a specific Us city

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:29 PM PDT

I need A list of all Family Practice doctors by city
The list has to have email , phone numbers & address
Can someone help?
I am willing to pay......

Best US-based mailing server hosts?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:25 PM PDT

I'm looking for a good US-based mailing server host with good IP reputations where I can load multiple installs of Interspire on.

What is the consensus on some of the best - and by best I mean good value in cost, with nice sending limits.

I'm probably looking to work up to about 30k emails per day. Any recommendations?

Supplier for Mobile phones

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:22 PM PDT

Like anyone got list of suppliers for mobiles or electronics:

IE ~ Iphones
ZTC 007
Androids
Nokias
Samsungs

etc?

[GET] Tons of Subscribers a Day without work!

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 05:12 PM PDT

Okay, as a thanks to what Blackhatworld has offered, I'm giving you guys my guide to how I get an average for 100-200 subscribers a day. Let's get started :D:

1. Sign up at SubXcess.
2. Register for an account.
3. Link your YouTube account up.

Here's the good part. Download my bot:
Virustotal Report:
File name:
SubXcess Automatic.exe
Submission date:
2011-08-08 00:00:52 (UTC)
Current status:
finished
Result:
0/ 43 (0.0%)
After that, just click "login" and leave it on! It's that simple! What this is is a sub for sub website. You subscribe, and you get subscribed back. This is very tedious, so that's where this bot comes into play. I decided to share it out of gratitude. Enjoy!

EDIT: LOL I can put links up! Wow I'm surprised! Anyways,I'm gonna put the regular link up now. Enjoy!
Also, if I helped you, please hit "Thanks" :)

SENUKEX offline ?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:59 PM PDT

I could not use the software since 3 hours ago and the site show me a 404 .
Any idea what is the problem ?
thanks

Newsletter mailing list scrape - is it possible?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:54 PM PDT

I'm just starting to do targeted mailings in the high-end vacation rental space and need to amp up my mailing list with more targeted leads, ideally people who have rented vacation homes before. I want to know if there's a way to get at the newletter mailing list of an agency that sends out a monthly newsletter who's focused on the same space if I have a copy of the newsletter? It seems to have been sent out through a professional mailing service and I've been told there's a way to trigger this from the mail server it came from. I'm totally new at this and not that technical, so please bear with me if this is a ridiculous question. If I'm looking in the wrong direction here for targeted leads, please point me in the right direction.

SEnuke - Xrumer Question ???

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:49 PM PDT

Hi,

just a question.

in SEnuke there are existing 400 forum links for profile creation but is it really worth anything ??? i mean i can just buy some xrumer profile links 5-8k on fiverr for just 5 bucks... its easier for me to do this instead of using SEnuke.

So my question:

What is the difference ???

Need Reliable Craigslist Posters and Proxies, Free Referrals

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:40 PM PDT

I recently launched a website dedicated to helping others avoid Craigslist Ghosting and flagging, and it is doing very well so far. I teach some of my methods of posting on Craigslist and avoiding flagging and ghosting, but I want to be able to provide my visitors with further options.

Many of my visitors simply want a reliable poster that can get the job done for them. I want to be able to find someone that I can refer them to, as I simply dont have the time to post ads for anyone. I also want to be able to offer a source of good proxies that I can refer them to. I can send you interested, quality visitors, and I want nothing in return, simply to find someone that I can trust to get the job done for my visitors.

If you provide either service and are interested in free, quality referrals, please let me know. Thanks

Written content VS forum content

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:32 PM PDT

We know Google is putting more and more emphasis on unique content, and quality content, trying to get away from the low quality garbage.

But do you think Google's algorhythm distinguishes forum content with wrtten content?

What to say when asked why more IP's are needed?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:27 PM PDT

I was going to use multiple IP's and have IEM rotate them with an add-on I have.

I was sent an email with several questions. Do I simply tell them I want to rotate IP's for sending email.... or is there a different response that you all would use in this case?



RIR (ARIN/RIPE) policy and RFC2050 guidelines requires xxxxxx to collect the following information from all customers requesting additional IP addresses.
---------
* How many IPs are you requesting:
* How many of these new IPs will be in use within the next 30 days:
* How many of these new IPs will be in use within the next 6 months:
* Description of your need for additional IPs:
* Contact Name:
* Contact Job Title:
* Contact E-mail:
* Contact Phone Number:
* Do you agree that the above information is truthful and accurate?

Noob Question

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:24 PM PDT

Say you have url1 that redirects to url2. Do the back links you build for url1 also count toward url2?

How to set up Scrapebox on a VPS?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:24 PM PDT

Sorry if this is the wrong forum or if there is a thread on this. I couldn't find it.

I've read that http://xsserver.eu/windows-vps.html is the way to go.

Basic questions about the machine:

1. Windows Server 2003 or 2008? Does it matter?
2. Is 1GB good enough?

About Windows Server...

1. Do I just run SB on the server or do I need to install something like VMWare to contain it incase of viruses? (Or do I just install SB and run ESET)?

Anything else I need?

Thank you!

Page went from PR 0 to PR 2 with Xrumer (?)

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:17 PM PDT

Hello,

I came back from a vacation yesterday and saw that one of my newer sites now has PR 1 for every page and even PR 2 for one page (this is on http://www.mysite.com/x/x/).

What I find weird about this is that I didn't create any backlinks to that particular page except two or three weeks ago I built around 50k Xrumer profile links directly to that page. I pinged them and created RSS feeds for them as well, but no YSE results. Could it be that they are the reason for the PR 2 on that page? Has anyone had similar experience like that with Xrumer and PR?

TL;DR 50k profile backlinks and nothing else to page. Went from PR 0 to PR 2 in a very short time.

BTW, I don't generally recommend blasting links of that quality directly to your money site, but rather to your second tier.

Donated another 100, no donor status?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 04:00 PM PDT

Heya,

Dontated another 100.00 this year to the forums but now my account doesn't have donor status.

Please advise! :)

Thanks

Been asked to design a Real Estate Website.

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 03:59 PM PDT

Ok guys,today I've been asked by a rich indian here in UK to deisgn him a website for his real estate bussiness.How much should I ask.Dose 250 Pounds sounds too much for a HQ website?

Keyword research Experts Suggestion please

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 03:41 PM PDT

Hi,

Got a keyword with the following specs

Global Monthly searches= 60,500
Exact Monthly searches= 8100
CPC = $3.31
EMD: No. [Available if i add suffix like s]

Results in Google:

When searched in "Quotes" : 242,000 results
When searched with intitle:"Keyword": 16,300 results
When searched with inurl:”keyword”: 13,500 results
When searched with both intitle and inurl: 11,100 results
Only 84 Pages of Results.

Competation screenshots
Here is the screenshot of the competation taken from Market Samurai



Traffic travis screenshot




How much time it will take if i go ahead with this keyword. What spots can be reached easily.

How do you create Web 2.0 profiles?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 03:30 PM PDT

Guys,

  1. do you have any automation tools for web2.0?
  2. do you have any strategy with web2.0?
  3. how many profiles do you create for one project?

i know that senuke can create about 25 profiles...
and you can train VenomSEO to do that, but with Venom - what is the point to create one profile on one website...?

any tips guys?


thank

Would this be a great computer for IM?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 03:27 PM PDT

Once I start making lots of money from my websites, I'm planning on building a computer with the following specs.

2x Intel Xeon X5690 3.64GHZ 6core
12x 4GB DDR3 2000MHZ
4x HD6970 2GB 256bit GDDR5
2x Intel 510 Series 256GB SSD
EVGA Classified SR-2 270-WS-W555-A2 motherboard
3x 24"1080p led monitors on this



I'm still not sure about what case and PSU to get.

All of my sites were Hacked on HostGator

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 03:21 PM PDT

I am loosing alot of money every minute. All of my "index" pages have been replaced with the image below... My password was over 10 random lower and upper case letters and numbers. I am fixing all the sites now, luckily I have everything backed up. just figured I would share what a great day its been!


This is where it takes you: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002404976531

FUCK YOU SALVNA :D

HIgh quality online article spinner

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 03:09 PM PDT

Hi,

I have just updated the database with very good spinning quality. Please try, I know some of you are using the website for now. Thanks for all the feedback.

http://www.ExtremeWordSpinner.com

Google Adsense Ads

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:56 PM PDT

How long does it take for Google to place relevant ads on your site; ads that are relevant to content? I know that at first they are randomly selected.

Need A good travel affiliate!

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:56 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Working on a website for a top keyword over in the UK and I want to have a package holiday affiliate with some sort of creative that shows a list of live prices for particular countries. Obviously most people shop around so without live prices u dont really compete....UK affiliates responses would be the best

SEO Warrior - Zero to Hero

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:55 PM PDT

I started a site a few weeks ago. The domain is 3-4 months old. I did some major work with the content on it and went to town. Last Wed. I did some minor back linking with articles and bookmarks (on Thurs as well) and some high PR profiles.

On Friday, I noticed I went from 0 searches/views to 20 uniques.
Yesterday, I got 50 uniques (I noticed on Analytics I had 2 "Other" views which told me Googlebots crawled me)
Today, so far, I have over 100 uniques.

I checked Google and sure enough I'm page 1 for my KW.

I was getting ready to do like 30,000 blog comments to articles and paying for some serious XRumer usage...

so I am at #10 or #9 now.. I wonder how hard it would be to become #1?

Anyways for other KW, I'll start ranking for them. But now that I'm on page 1, whats the best way to keep myself not from getting sandboxed?

PPC Networks that allow flogs???!

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:51 PM PDT

wondering if there are any ppc networks that allow flogs ..please list them here thanks :)

Anyone from Toronto, Canada?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:51 PM PDT

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but you can never know what you will find on BHW. :-)

Any cheap RV rental companies over there?

Cheers

If No EMD, make site in subfolder?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:50 PM PDT

If I can't find a EMD, why don't we just make the site on www.domain.com/exact-keyword

?

Especially useful if you have an authority domain lying around.

The negative SEO factor of it being a subfolder VS exact keyword in URL, plus authority domain (as opposed to new domain with exact keyword in root domain).

What are your thoughts (and hopefully experiences) on this?

whats up with craigslist

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:50 PM PDT

I hear CL blocked ALL proxies....

in the past CL did block proxies but there were always some proxies that worked..

Anybody have experience of Wealthy Affiliate

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:49 PM PDT

I am pretty new to Internet Marketing and am becoming increasingly aware of the scams out there. I'm determined to make a success of this and I am enjoying learning as much as I can everyday. I know a lot of hard work is ahead of me. I've been thinking of joining WA. It seems to be a good place for a newb to get good info for a pretty reasonable price. Am I being gullible? Anybody have any experience of WA?

Thanks in advance :cool:

Withdrawing money from PP in unsupported countries

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:48 PM PDT

i need a help i have an usa paypal but i am not living there i access it through delicated ip tell now no problem but i don't know hoe to widthdraw my money from their is their any way to do it

Just discovered Epic Rapp Battles, lol :P

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:37 PM PDT

Who to contact?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:34 PM PDT

I've been trying to contact a mod or admin here for about a month now. I was willing to put up a proxies for sale, and another service for sale thread.

For the proxies for sale: I've made the thread, wrote to the mod responsible for those, but never got a reply. Tried to contact them in about a week again - still nothing. Checked their profile, and it appears that they've not been on the forum for the last couple of weeks. OK, then.

Tried to contact 7878 with my question - nothing, although he was online at the time and according to his profile page, actively browsing the forum. Ahh, damn!

A couple of days later, Harro confirmed me on Skype (sent a request weeks ago), so I asked him the question in the way he wanted it to be asked (His Skype profile says "If you are contacting me please state why too many messages contain 'Hi' I tend to ignore these." - no reply, although he's been coming and going during the day.

My question is - who do I contact to get my service thread approved, as I can't seem to be able to reach any of the people I listed. I'm as serious about making money and can deliver nice services, but I'm just being put back.

Thank you.

Adsense and Social Bookmarks

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:25 PM PDT

do any of you drive traffic to your sites with social bookmarks? If so do you also have adsense on your sites? I am not sure if social violates any adsense terms. If so i will just disable the ads until i finish the social run.

Need a script which can do this

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:16 PM PDT

takotoi.byethost33.com

this page has a video and when user click on play button he actually liked the page and link is posted in facebook profile.

Can pay 30 $ anyone who can make similar page for me..

[GET] 23 private and fast proxies

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:12 PM PDT

I saw that you have liked the previous free proxies so I'm posting more

ip: port: user: pass
64.79.107.213:80:free:buyproxies.org
64.79.107.210:80:free:buyproxies.org
64.79.107.209:80:free:buyproxies.org
64.79.107.208:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.53.111:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.53.112:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.53.116:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.199:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.198:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.54.8:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.54.79:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.221:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.220:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.201:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.200:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.203:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.202:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.205:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.204:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.51.136:80:free:buyproxies.org
173.0.51.133:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.206:80:free:buyproxies.org
199.119.224.207:80:free:buyproxies.org

For scrapebox noobs, just copy and paste them :p

Hi

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 02:10 PM PDT

Hi all, Im larnin python and how to proxy. Thanks for putting all this info out.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.