Friday, April 1, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:19 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Is there an auto reply for POF?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:27 PM PDT

just curious to know if theres something like this out there?

What's worth more: Forum profile links or Blog links on moderated blogs?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:23 PM PDT

Hi,

This is just a question that I want to put out there for the wider SEO community. Can you share your opinion and experience on which you think is better.

Please say what you think is worth more (in terms of money) and what you think works better in terms of SEO benefit - if you could only have one.

Options:

-> Forum profile links: These are just the standard profile links created by Xrumer

-> Blog comment links: These are just the standard blog comment links you get from using ScrapeBox

-> Blog comment links on moderated blogs: These are relevant comments to the topic (so that they get accepted by the admin) on moderated blogs


What do you think? Please voice your opinion :)

Need Help Monetize my domains

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:12 PM PDT

Need help with my domains, currently parked at whypark and it doen't get any traffic. Any suggestion on how can I make profits on those unused domains. :(

JV - List of PR3 sites accepting articles

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:12 PM PDT

Hey i have access to a massive list of sites over 800+ sites which are accepting articles, that have a home page of PR3+ in these categories.

Earn Extra Income/ Work at Home
Finance/ Money/ Insurance
Home Improvement
Internet/ Computer
Mommy Bloggers
Sales/ Marketing

Contact me if if your keen for a JV.

Looking for a Twitter account

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:10 PM PDT

I posted this in WTB, so I thought I'd post it here. I'd like a Twitter account with 5,000 - 10,000 followers. If anyone provide this, it would be appreciated.

xprofiles.com - Social Xplosion

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:06 PM PDT

So who's gotten paid so far?
HTML Code:

xprofiles.com/  Social Xplosion

Is posting about UFO's in the Lounge against forum rules?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:06 PM PDT

Hi,

I posted 2 youtube videos in the same thread in the lounge oneabout a UFO footage in Jerusalem that looked real and the other about some prophetical event which could be linked to aliens.

But the thread got deleted :(

Did I break any rules?

I'd like to know why some threads get deleted without a good reason.

No way. No more like on News Feed???

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:01 PM PDT

Anyone?

Just read a post on the FB dev forums...

"I've just tested it, and I'm sure that click on a Like Button doesn't publish the story on the user's News Feed.
Only sharing the story does this.
What's up with that?"

That's gonna kill the like button, I think.

Original Blackberry Housings, LCDs, keyboards, etc

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 07:45 PM PDT

Hello Blackhat people... Im a Cell phone part wholesaler from NY.

I get almost all blackberry parts at wholesale.

I also have access to 500 Brand New Blackberry 8530s for Verizon
at wholesale. 400 Black, 100 Purple. New, Sealed in box with everything
NOT refurbs. Can do good deals on Quantities of them.

They are all Original made by rim.
Housings, LCDs, Batteries.
I even have the white 9700/9780 Housings that are labeled T-Mobile.
No one has them.

None of my stuff comes from china, it is all real deal ACTUAL OEM stuff.

If interested i can send you pricing, or ask me about a particular item
you want in bulk.

Message me if interested. Thanks!

haw can I remove blogs and guestbooks from xrumer linkslist?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 07:41 PM PDT

Please help out................

List of the Cheapest callforwarding phone numbers

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 07:28 PM PDT

Does it work with african phone numbers ? i have a client in Republic of Benin who needs a forwarded line so he can still keep in contact with customers.. please advice.. :o:o

Hello from Asia

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 07:26 PM PDT

Hi guys,

I'm an American living in Asia. I used to work for some Fortune 500 companies back in the USA but I wasn't very good at playing the corporate game. I also wanted to travel through Asia, so I quit my job and moved to Bangkok.

Since then I've become an English teacher living in Thailand, Japan and Korea.
The salary for an English teacher is so low and we're not treated very well so I've decided to stop thinking and start doing.

One good thing about my job is that I have a lot of free time to work on IM.
Thanks to this forum I'm ready to make it happen.

A.T.1

Question about offshore merchant accounts

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 06:31 PM PDT

Hi all, I want to sell replicas online and was wondering what would happen if I lie to gspay or any other payment processing company about what I sell? Instead of telling them I sell replicas shoes I just tell them I sell shoes. What happens when they find out? Will they lock up your account? I don't understand why you need to tell them what you do, since they only handle the transactions. Another thing I don't get is why you need a high risk merchant account when you can lie and get a normal offshore merchant account, I'm guessing you also pay less for each transaction because its not a high risk account. The only reason I think you should tell them the truth is charge backs you will be getting. Can some one explain to me why you HAVE to setup a high risk merchants account with a payment processing company?

Wobbleland 2011 (For DubStep Lovers)

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 06:23 PM PDT

Who's into dubstep? Awwww sheeeeeet


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUgK_RYjj2o

What do you charge and offer for Google Place?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 06:10 PM PDT

I am just starting out with local businesses and offering GP as a form of monthly revenue for my web design business. I have read a lot on GP and ways to increase the rank of them, but have no idea what to charge.

What do you guys charge and what do you actually do for the customer each month to earn that and keep them as a client?

Any help is appreciated.

Adsense account for testing

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:58 PM PDT

I have a site getting tons of traffic not monetized but I'm not sure if you'll get paid out or whatever. Content is unique but the quality sucks so there's a risk on your adsense account but there's a bigger chance of getting paid if you have an old account. I'm asking for 40% of the earnings when you get paid out.

Hell the account may not even get clicks since I'm just using the default wordpress theme but the site is getting a lot of traffic so whosoever is down PM your a few adsense codes (horizontal vertical etc). Oh and I prefer higher rep bhw accounts for this.

How Many Proxies ? NEED HELP

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:54 PM PDT

Hi,

I like to use scrapebox but not sure about one thing. Do I need proxies for backlinks like for commenting and link share? Also do I need to hide my IP ? Please explain me how does this work.. Is scrapebox is better or senuke ?

Thanks

Google New Gmail Motion = faster email times

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:45 PM PDT

Big G does it again, another great BETA.
Check it out.



http://www.google.com/mail/help/moti...tm_campaign=en

What the hell happend to the BHW around 1:00 today? It was seized by Homeland Security?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:39 PM PDT

I tried to access the blackhatworld.com around 1:00 and the site said that the BHW was seized by ICE - Homeland Security and had a big fucking logo saying warning all over it saying it was seized due to a court order.

so..ahhhhh...why the hell is the site back to normal now? I mean I'm glad it is but what the hell was that all about?

Need a cold calling expert/team

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:39 PM PDT

Hey,

I'm looking for someone experienced in hiring cold callers or writing scripts or if you own a call center or something, please let me know.

I'll give details upon contact.

My Skype is: macdonjo
You can always PM me too.

Macdonjo3

Over 226,000 Web Sites Hit With Mass Injection Attack

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:33 PM PDT

check your sites, especially if you run a blog! :eek:


Millions of Sites Hit With Mass-Injection Cyber Attack
By Sarah Jacobsson Purewal
April 1, 2011

PC World - Hundreds of thousands -- and possibly millions -- of websites have been hit with a cyber-attack that some are calling "one of the biggest mass-injection attacks we've ever seen."

The attack was discovered on March 29 by security firm WebSense, and the injected domain was called lizamoon.com -- thus, the name of the mass-injection is "LizaMoon."

According to WebSense, LizaMoon uses SQL Injection to add malicious script to compromised sites. While the first injected domain was lizamoon.com, additional URLs have since been injected in the attack (WebSense has a full list).

The method of using an injected script redirects users to a rogue AV site, which tries to get people to install a fake anti-virus program called Windows Stability Center.

When WebSecurity discovered the attack on March 29, 28,000 URLs had been compromised. The number quickly grew to 226,000, including many iTunes URLs (though the malicious code is neutralized by Apple).

"The good thing is that iTunes encodes the script tags, which means that the script doesn't execute on the user's computer," WebSense security blogger Patrik Runald wrote on Tuesday, "So good job, Apple."

The number of infected sites now appears to be over 1.5 million (at the time of this blog post, a quick Google Search shows 1.53 million infected URLs) -- but WebSense is quick to point out that a Google Search is an inaccurate metric.

Google search spits back unique URLs, not unique hosts. Thus, there are likely less than 1.5 million infected sites, but WebSense says it's safe to say that the number is in the hundreds of thousands.

The attack continues to rampage across the Internet, and currently doesn't show any signs of slowing down. So don't install any web-based anti-virus software that claims your computer is full of bugs.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...on_cyberattack

Twitter Trends?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:19 PM PDT

Hey,

What is the best website/tools to track what is currently trending on Twitter?

Thanks!

212 out of 213 accounts suspended by Twitter.

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:14 PM PDT

I am finished like :chicken_w ... There were total of 49k followers. :(

YouTube Subscribers ClickJacking

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:14 PM PDT

Please be logged in before trying this: http://www.optimizet.com/sb/

It should subscribe to "SpK" (not my channel, but nice name :) ), and then go to the link you clicked on. This is just a try. If it worked, I will improve it and release it free.

local keyword research help

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 05:05 PM PDT

I have started my local internet marketing business, and I actually have some clients and I'm starting to build a good reputation, by getting my clients on the first page, generating some traffic and getting them more customers. but I have a new client and his business' keywords do not show any traffic locally, using Market Samurai or the Google keyword tool.


Now I'm not sure what keywords to go after, should I just use the top keyword(without local modifier) and stick his local city on the front and hope for the best or is there a better way?

Alternatives to gygan ?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:53 PM PDT

Hi guys I've read the gygan thread and got an idea, In the past I had some big files wich monetizing with file sharing was a fail (many parts to split so no one wanted to download and get long waiting time).
Now that seen gygan model type I'm asking some alternatives to gygan since their support suck registered for affiliate some days ago and they don't ever reply my emails saying how long is gonna take to be aproved or If I've failed to aproval

thanks in advance

Secret Jr.Vip Instant $100 Button Available To All!

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:50 PM PDT

To make button appear, press: ctrl + alt + down arrow

Then click it to get an instant $100 to your paypal

:)

Facebook Action talk vcc,voucher !

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:48 PM PDT

OK

I wont go in to depth with methods

I want to just open up some discussion on using vouchers and vcc

I dont think i have to explain the awesomeness of a using a cheap voucher

I havent tried would a greendot or those visa gift cards work in place of a VCC (vIRTUAL CREDIT CARD) or is it best to keep our name anonymous since greendot collects goverment info but the gift cards do not

Anybody with vouchers feel free to post them here for sale

So basically to get a voucher up and running you will need a new account ( 2 weeks old)
and with ad accounts ( must they be phone verified?

Adsense and FB?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:37 PM PDT

I have a question...

Is there a chance of getting banned by adsense if I have a couple of pages (single pages) with %100 FB Traffic.

The pages ae basically 3 adsense ads, 1 images, 5internal links to another singles pages and some text.

If I can get banned, I guess I should buy traffic and only show the ads to the people thet come from FB.

Youtube Comment Spamming

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:32 PM PDT

i was wondering when you do your comment spam or what ever after like 5-10 videos of using same comment it gets blocked (it doesnt appear on the comments) and so u change it a little and sometimes it works again..

how does this work? i cant seem to get anything to work now unless its just like "sadsadas wwaf" ..

[HELP] Complete Guide to Money Making Using WP and Adsense

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:29 PM PDT

I am interested in making some extra cash using adsense and wordpress. I already found some good niches and have a domain. Does anyone have a complete guide to where to go from here. I want to have some sort of autoblogging software (I just purchased scrapebox to get some backlinks). Please help.

Danger of the easy way out..

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:28 PM PDT

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a story with you all. I started out doing IM related stuff around 2 years ago. I was a very naive young kid who wanted to make some cash.

With zero income, I had to resort to .tk domains and free webhosting. Eventually I got up to a good amount and was able to afford webhosting and a .com domain.

I used CPA for a while, earning very little. I used $harecash and earned about $2-3 a day for 4 or 5 months until my account got banned for uploading adult related content (passwords). This is when I started doing micro niche and autoblog sites. On the side I would create and get feedback for ebay accounts.. selling them for $50 a pop.

Making around $1000 my freshman year in highschool, I was hooked to IM. I always had money and my friends were broke. I managed to balance grades with my job and did IM on the side. Throughout my short IM career I became less and less interested in whitehat techniques and was very attracted to doing things full auto. I had a plan and was going to make it work no matter what.

I outsourced and used strictly blackhat techniques for around 6 months, earning a couple grand. I blew most all of it on investing further into IM, yet never breaking my rule of not spending what you hadn't earned. In the end all of this paid off. I was now a sophmore in highschool with a 3k/year income on autopilot (not including the money I made at my job).

A few months ago I was approached by a guy promising that all my wants and dreams would be fulfilled. I pushed it off as bull**** for a while, but he was persistent. The strange part about the situation was that he was not wanting my money or my affiliate sign up. After days and days of receiving this guys calls and emails I accepted. He signed me up to a private network. Lets just say this was a very shady network. We did things that aren't completely legal. No, we werent taking money from the little guy or stealing or anything of that nature but it was EXTREMELY blackhat....

I made BANK that three months until I decided to quit for moral reasons. I have nothing left I want to purchase and my bank account is full. There is nothing left for me to strive for, yet I haven't reached the goals I formally wanted to achieve. So I warn you fellow blackhatters; Next time you think about making lots of money easily, think twice. For if that method you use goes away you will spend countless hours toiling over how you can get that method back. You will refuse to accept anything that will make you a penny less, and will therefore never make a single penny more!

hello

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:10 PM PDT

hello everyone, new here and hope to learn a lot !

You'll Never Make Any Sales These Days!

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:10 PM PDT

Having issues getting people to buy anything you promote?

This is probably the reason why and those of the oatmeal have solved part of the equation for you!


Code:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/sell_generation
Take This info and prosper! :p

autobloggerposter {dot} cum

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:00 PM PDT

Hey don't mean be filthy with the title (LOL):p

Anywhoo, has anyone tried this (not just the guy selling it on here either...)
HTML Code:

autobloggerposter {dot} cxx
Good or crap?

Thanks

2 fb fan pages with 8k likes

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:50 PM PDT

for sale or trade. one is hiphop one is about mary juanaaa

Selling Ads & Directories Listings To Businesses?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:24 PM PDT

So what's the most productive method to selling to businesses?
I live in a remote location so sending in the mail is probably not a good idea.
Should I hire cold callers?
Or should I just email them?
I automatically excluded Craig's List from this, because I don't think companies don't go out and search for directory listings and ads.
Wait, so if I just hire cold callers, what should I watch out for? I obviously want to avoid getting in trouble with the law. My target is in the state of California.
So I can hire 1 American telemarketer, or 5 Indian telemarketers for the same price, what route should I go?

I'm new to telemarketing, so I was hoping to get some opinions and advice.

Thanks

Should I make my own cloaking/firewall software?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:18 PM PDT

So im making a website that will use in-text advertising, now the website doesnt violate these rules exactly, but once they find out what im doing exactly, im sure they will make rules against it, so id like to hide it as best as I can.

What I did was I made my own firewallscript. How it works is by default, if you go to the website, you will see the compliant content, violates no rules at all. But if you come from one of my advertisers or sponsors, it will add your IP to a whitelist, then let you see the real site, and you can see it as long as you browse from that IP.

I was wondering, is there something like this out there already? If not, ill pretty it up, make it idiot proof, and give it away. It works wonders!

Program idea - your ideas?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:17 PM PDT

Hi there,

So today I was browsing the forums and I saw a program by crazyflx (think that was his/her name) which took a load of articles and jumbled them all together by taking random sentences from each one. I thought a program like this would be good for me to practise my java so I came home today after work and sat down to put something together. In a couple of hours, I've managed to put something suitable together - it's all command line based at the moment, otherwise I'd have shared it right away.

Now I've thought, maybe if I try to optimise this program and then try a little journal where by I find a free article scraper (downloaded one from here a while ago), jumble up some articles and wack them on to a blog and see if I can rank, and how well I can rank. So this is what I'm going to do once I've optimised this article jumbler thingy majig.

I'm asking, what ideas do you have that I could possible incorporate into my program? So far I can throw 1000's of articles into a directory. Select how many sentences I want per article, how many articles I want, and run it. It'll through out that set number. I'm also able to replace keywords and make them bold, italics, or underlined and can easily incorporate links. I'm going to an element of randomness to this so that whether I italise, bolden or underline or link a keyword is completely random based a probability associated with each one.

Can't really think of any other ideas though :\ throw them my way if you've got anything. I suppose a journal on this will be up within a week once this is done :)

My scrapebox blast practice

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:16 PM PDT

I know there are several ways to use SB, but here's how I use it:

1. scrape keyword
2. activate proxies ( I have 10 private proxies and I use all 10)
3. harvest URL
4. filter out duplicate URL and domain
5. post comment (I spin these comments)
6. Export "posted" entries (normally 6,000/10,000 successful)
7. ping mode (100?) those "posted entries"

***I never blast my money site, I only blast web 2.0 properties which are part of my link pyramid.***

Am I missing out something? mistake? suggestions? advises from experienced SB users much appreciated!

Anyone here have 50 or more blogger sites? Is it safe to build out 100+ blogspot blogs?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:15 PM PDT

Ok, I realize it's a general question, but basically i'll be sticking by the "rules" and just doing adsense and amazon (would do CPA if i knew it were ok)

I have inquired directly via my adsense account, but it takes them forever to to respond and i'm ready to get started.


My main question is with all of the posts I've read regarding blogger sites getting banned is there an issue with multiple sites on one adsense account or is it that most of these guys coming on here complaining are doing things that break their terms?


I've always built out my sites using Wordpress and no experience with Blogger, so it's be great to hear back from someone who has successful launched 50 or more blogger blogs/sites.

Thanks in advance.

Free long tail keyword tool you may not know about

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 03:07 PM PDT

This one's pretty cool. The search volume and competition data is highly suspect, but it's great for filling out your long tail lists eg. if you're generating doorway pages or stuffing long tail keywords into scraped posts or RSS feeds.

You can do up to 10 free searches a day and each query will return up to 10,000 keywords. You can get them emailed to yourself in a zip file. They seem to track by with cookies and IP, so clear your cookies and cache, use a different proxy and email address and you can probably keep harvesting all day if you wanted to - but since you get 10K results back for each query, it doesn't take long to get tons of long tails in a niche.

Here's the tool:

http://www.wordstream.com/keywords

VPS setup guide for email marketing - help needed

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:54 PM PDT

Hi all,
I have some knowledge about setting a VPS. But i want to fullfill it. Can anyone provide me a complete setup guide from beginning to the end. How to setup a VPS for email marketing after buying? Is there any complete tutorial or guide?

Thanks.

Are there any blogspot bots / managers / autoposters

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:53 PM PDT

Does anyone know if there any blogspot autoposters, managers (for managing multiple blogspots) or autoblogging software that works with blogspot?

Need someone to JV and make some good money!

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:32 PM PDT

Hi BHW,

I got a great FB script that will go viral real quick. It only needs initial visitors. So that's why I'm looking for someone to JV.
If you think you can help me, send me a PM

My experience working w/ $5/hr Filipinos.

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:31 PM PDT

So far, so bad.

The first one builds 24 profile links manually in 3.5 hours. Don't hear from him in 5 days. Now he claims his DSL went out.

The next one took 8 hours to write/spin an article, submit to 6 directories manually and bookmark them all.

Another just doesn't respond.

They all had great reviews on Odesk.

Is this typical?

Maybe I should just buy article marketing and blog commenting from the services section here on BHW and let another blackhatter do the babysitting for me.

What to Xpect from SENuke X?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:30 PM PDT

Just want to get your low down on what we can Xpect from the new version of SENuke .... I have seen some videos and it all looks great - but should I spend the money or is there another tool i should be looking at rather......?

Appreciate the info.....

How much money does Bill Gates actually make?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Out of sheer curiosity I decided to do a little bit of math to see how much money Bill Gates actually makes.

It is currently known that Bill Gates has 56 Billion dollars.

He was born in 1955, making him 55 years old.

This means that Since he was born, he has made(rounded to nearest dollar):

$1,018,181,818 per year

$84,848,484 per Month

$19,513,826 per Week

$2,789,539 per Day

$116,230 per Hour

$1,937 per Min.

$32 per second

Remember, this is how much he has made, if he started making money from when he was BORN. What he actually makes, is much larger than this.

I personally think that this is WAY too much money for one single person.

What are your thoughts?

Scrapebox MUlti Task?

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Is it possible to make Scrapebox multi task?

By that, I mean once it is done posting 100,000 links to one blog, i want it to post to another blog I have with the same URLS w out me having to touch the computer?

FREE scrapebox blasts, review thread for my upcoming sales thread.

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 02:14 PM PDT

Hello all, I have been waiting a few days for a sales thread to get approved and it hasn't yet, so my SB is idling (other than orders from fiverr). I'm going to give away my 2500 link package once a day until I get approved. This is normally a 5 dollar service. I will randomly pick one person that replys and announce the winner every day. I will pm the winner and you will send me this information:

1. Your website URL(s) and keywords, no limit, as long as they relate. Example, if you have 100 social bookmarks pointing to your money site and you want those blasted.

2. and if you could provide me an honest review on this thread. I give report in excel and txt. The excel has anchors but sometimes doesn't report all the links.

I will be selling this service soon.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.