Saturday, April 23, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:16 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


[Request] Atomic Mail Hunter cracked [/Request]

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 08:17 PM PDT

Hello! I'm new here, I was wondering if anyone has a cr4cked version of this program I could please use?

Need a private proxy company

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 07:48 PM PDT

whats the best private proxy companies? my current one (anonymous-proxies.net) is shit

checking how to beat page one competition

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 07:43 PM PDT

After checking traffic travis and market samurai, i see that the site at position one has poor on page seo and 3 backlinks to that page. But its a PR3 and has 2k backlinks pointed at the domain.

Assuming that my site has optimized on page seo, will i be able beat him by overwhelming backlinks?

granted that i do not know if his backlinks are backlinked, am i able to outrank him with xrumer blasts and scrapebox blasts to those xrumer links?

What criterias must be satisfied to out rank your competition?

i understand you have to have better on site seo, better backlinks,and older domain age. what else must be considered?

Fake income earnings on Warrior Forum

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 07:31 PM PDT

This should become a sport...

Spotting the fakes, shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyone wanna play?

Live Stats - Works With Most All Sites

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 07:15 PM PDT

I found a useful tool to monitor site traffic live

you simple add a plugin to your wordpress site or you copy and paste some code to your site

enter the information into your account - then you can see as people come and go from your site - and how they got there.

You get a month free trial for any package - then you can just go down to the free one - which means it will only track 1 site.

Anyway you can see if it helps you or not

www ... go squared .... c o m

cheers

Google bans/sandboxes Affiliate Sites - True/False?!

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 07:15 PM PDT

Have heard a word somewhere from google webmasters that google hates affiliate sites and therefor bans/sandboxes them, no wonder 6 of my sites are sandboxed? Any thoughts on that?

Can anyone also suggest a cloacking link site, I know there is couple but can't remember it, something that starts with an "a". Thank you!

FB App page with 230k users

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 07:05 PM PDT

installed a new script today and put adsense on it. out of 7k impressions, only made 1.90 from page. WTF?

Any ideas to make more?

guaranteed signups

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 06:59 PM PDT

Is there such thing as guaranteed signups? Im talking "non scammers"..."real Legitimate one's"...any services or recommendations?.....I mean, if there actually is such a service that does exist. Still/new/,/cant P.-M.-

switch from WP to HTML page creator for broken links?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 06:49 PM PDT

So I switched a bunch of my sites from Wordpress back to html.

Is there some kind of page creator script or something I can do so that when someone finds a google link that is no longer there because wordpress is gone it results in my index page?

How are FB pva's created?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:58 PM PDT

I know how to generate accounts with FB Devil and other tools. I know how to create email accounts. How/where are providers doing so with the numbers? (Particularly out of India)


Anyone?:o

what shall i do if vps steal my Xrumer license ??

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:47 PM PDT

Hi everybody , i paid 590 $ for xrumer Last friday , and wait to recive my license ( because i used paypal i've to wait at least 1 week ).

I've one question related to it's License , i know it can work in 2 different ips in same time >>>

what if i subscribed to vps and it's owner removed me ,

what about this license , how i can stop it ??

in scrapebox there is option to request license transfer so it doesn't store license key in txt file and it very good in this case , how about xrumer ?

is it has license key in txt file that anybody on vps can see it , or it doesn't have ?

need your answers plz

thanx

I am trying to create youtube accounts with catch all domain

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:44 PM PDT

Alright so i am trying to see if anybody here has created youtube accounts using like a catch all email .

Example:

1.Buy a domain , .info .com w/e

2.Then set up your domain with a catch all email.So all email without a proper mail box(meaning it doesnt exist) would go directly to that email box.

3.Use fresh isp ips from around the globe to create google accounts, but when registering, register the google accounts with a known email provider like hotmail,aol,live,yahoo etc .

Something like this GabrielLekeen@yahoo.com

4.Create youtube accounts with those newly created google accounts, do this before confirming the verification email sent from the registration from google accounts.

5. Change the emails in the google accounts.

Something like this GabrielLekeen@yahoo.com to GabrielLekeen@yourdomain.com

6. Set up a quick php script that uses the imap functions to retrieve the email associated with the username to retrieve the confirmation email sent from google accounts when Updating the email.



So anyways i figured this is very quick an efficient into creating youtube accounts, so far i havent really logged in into all of my accounts but they all seem to withstand the 48 hours most sellers give as a guarantee cause they know their accounts wont even last that long.


So the next step is to scale this up and to have around 300-500 newly create youtube accounts on autopilot by getting fresh new isp ips.

Just out of curiosity those who are creating accounts, who is creating them using fresh isp ips from around the globe instead of proxies.

Phone Verification, Call Forwarding, Different Voices Issue

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:44 PM PDT

I need an advice from more experience guys.
I am submitting many applications to to one affiliate network
and often they call me back to my cell phones, different numbers each new application, for verification
and because my voice is already recognized by them they started declining my applications

I need new ideas,,,
tried call forwarding from pay as you go sim cards - not working, not allowed
voice changers is not an option
need real humans to answer phone calls
how do i redirect multiple phone numbers to different people - cheap way?

Pharmacy Affiliates Opinion

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:27 PM PDT

Hi all,

Im new here and I want to know what is ur opinion about pharmacy affiliates they pay good?? they r real?? somebody did it? If somebody had problems in the past what kind of problems had?

Need Help !RoadBlock Freeze at Step3 (After Password Change)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:25 PM PDT

I'm having a problem in roadblock facebook.. i follow the steps.. go to step 1, enter the human verification code... go to step 2 and I sent the link to email .. and when i go to step 3 after i add my new password.. it freeze.... it keep about 1 minute and it resent me to facebook login page .. what do i have to do ? i clear all recent history... but still not working.. Is that happening because it have so many fan pages on it ? thnx.... hope i will get a answer..

p.s : sorry for my poor english :S

here is one screenshot :
i55. tinypic . com / rh5v1v.png (remove spaces)

Its getting hard to add friends!..

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:24 PM PDT

I am willing to pay to find a way around these ridiculous roadblocks!!..

My main account which lets me add 2-3 requests a day, I was only able to get 100 friends in 3 months.. Ive ran into a 14 day block, and immediately a 30 days block after 4 or 5 requests when that was lifted.

I downloaded FB Blaster Pro with a working serial and it was only able to add 1 person before it blocked me on the second person! This was using a new account with 5 friends requests of whom all accepted. What mass friend adding software still works??

Other methods of importing your yahoo email contacts and adding them doesnt seem to work for people anymore either. Instant block.

If you create a new account you can basically hope to add 5 people a day, then perhaps 2 or 3 a day if some dont add you after that.

What is worse is that when it blocks your account for 2,4,7,14,30 days is that is also blocks your ability to send messages! How lame!

So you cannot be asking people, hey want to be friends ect. Which was the best method I found.. but even still when I knew they were going to add me I couldn't.

We need a solution! Facebook has gotten out of control with its so called anti-spam measures.

Looking For B2B Emailers $Get Paid!$

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 05:08 PM PDT

I am looking to team up ( and by team up, I mean you will get paid for the leads you provide, not a JV ) with some email marketers that can deliver B2B leads mon-friday. PM me for details and pricing.

New micro niche site - Clickbank. Question.

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:57 PM PDT

I am in the process of creating a new micro niche site. I am promoting a Clickbank product on it with 4-5 self written articles on the blog.

My questions are:

1) Is it safe for me to spin my 5 articles and submit them thru AMR or is it too early?
2) Is there any Clickbank information I should know about or be careful with?
3) What are the do's and dont's here? Should I scrapebox or wait a bit? if so, how long?

I never tried out Clickbank. This will be my first time.

Just introducing myself

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:50 PM PDT

Hello everyone.

I'm new here to this forum but not to the IM or business world. I sure wish I found this forum before I blew hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on eBooks and other hyped media, subscriptions, services, and all that. But, it does take money to make money so there's no regrets. This forum sure would have saved a lot of time and money though, but at least I know I'm on the right path. I'm sure everyone starts out this way one way or another. I've read a lot of very, very good posts, chock full of useful information so you can count me in to be a regular to this forum for years to come. I appreciate being a part of this community and thank you all for your valuable resources, time, and energy put into this community. I will contribute as best as I can with my own stories of past perils, knowledge obtained, ideas, and successes in business and in the holy grail of Internet Marketing.

Regards

Question on ads

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:30 PM PDT

The normal Adsense ads are the ones everyone is familiar with. I know we can change the font, size, colors, etc. however I've seen sites with unique ads and unless I'm missing something I think these sites must get special treatment to display ads like this. Now, what I'm talking about are some of these things:

-sites with no "Ads by Google" text/link on ads

-sites with HUGE ad fonts

-sites that have the hover link color changed

That first one is the biggest one I don't get. I've seen sites that integrate Adsense ads into their navigation menu and yet there's not the usual "Ads by Google" or anything. I know we WANT to blend our ads but I thought Goog was against tricking people into clicking ads?

I'll have to find some example sites but I don't see these options in my Adsense acct...

Are there any bars you can bring your dog to?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:26 PM PDT

Feels like a lot of dog-related activities drop off after sunset

Anybody know where I can watch streaming NHL games online?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:22 PM PDT

I'm trying to watch the Habs vs Bruins game tonight.

Anybody know of a site where I could have it streamed for free?

Thanks guys ;)

Method To Make PVA'S As Many You Want

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:05 PM PDT

I discoverd a easy way to make them and cheap you could make 10 a day or more if you wish .....:D

Noob Backlink help please

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:03 PM PDT

Hey guys :)

I have had a website for around 9 months now and i have been slowly building backlinks through Scrapebox to my main money site. The thing is i still seem to be only getting very very minimal traffic and no increase what so ever in the search engines. I have been reading this forum for weeks now trying to find new ways to increase search engine rankings. Alot of people seem to be saying that pointing a web 2.0 site to your site and then backlinking to the web 2.0 site through scrapebox is a good way to increase rankings. Im sorry if this has been answered before as i am still a noob and i would really like some help with this. Would this method help rankings and is there any other good things i should be doing to increase my traffic and search rankings?

Not only this, but i have also just found out that my backlinks are going down lol

Thanks

Looking for fbml code

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 04:02 PM PDT

I already have the code that does this:

1. like

2. after like shows share button

Last step of coding that i need is:

3. iframe or button to click to bring to landing page

If you know the code please pm

thanks

Adding a Banner to Someone Elses Site

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:57 PM PDT

Ok so i tried posting this before but I think people were confused so this time ill try to explain better.

There is a companies site (it is a merchant lets say it sells bottles), call it sellbottles.com.

Now I have registered a domain lets call it getyourbottles.com. I want this site now to be exactly what sell bottles is (have all the functionality) this would be fine to just have it in a 100% x 100% iframe. But I want to add a banner to the top of this site (not overlying on top if it as this would compromise functionality as alot of the nav is in the top).

So hence my problem is that I cant make it a 100% x 100% iframe, and I dont want to set a set height if i were to split it into two iframes cause that would limit functionality.

So how can i do this. How could i lets say copy Yahoos site in a iframe but add a banner to the top. Please understand that its not simple html but just adding a banner. I want to add my static banner but at the same time have someone else fully functioning site below it??

Can anyone help me out here.

Responding to @CL emails

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:56 PM PDT

I need help to figure out what I should use to autorespond to these. Please only suggest what you personally find works for you. Ive tried CL Emailer with 5k hotmails but nothing gets inboxed. I notice that CLAD and CLbot are the names most mentioned for posting but no-one seems to mention auto-responding. This is to promote a new website...nothing else.

1. Software.
2. Do I need private proxies
3. PVAs
4.Can I use a stmp server with MM ??

I understand some things have changed with CL in the past few days -

Assume I have enough $$$ to buy the right solution and the patience to learn how to use the software. What will work?

I would really appreciate any response from people who've done this.:drinking8

Western Union accepts Paypal and Credit Card

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:40 PM PDT

since paypal is now blocked/limited in India, there is a alternative way to withdraw your

money from PP. there was a leak in Western Union were is they are accepting Paypal

transfer.. a little bit expensive yet very excellent in service. you can do it online:p

Buying Youtube Accounts

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:36 PM PDT

i keep finding people to sell me accounts but then they only log in once a month.

i need somone who can sell me accounts for a LOONG time.

PM me details if you are interested

Sick of thebestspinner loging out all the time?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:31 PM PDT

Anyone else having a problem with thebestspinner, it keeps loging out all the tiem on me? So stupid, any suggest on it? Thanks

VenomSeo Affiliate system

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:31 PM PDT

Hey what's up IMer's VenomSeo will be releasing a affiliate system and it will be based on lead value + recurring monthly commissions, if you would like to take part in the venture shoot me a PM we can talk numbers and what your bringing to the table.

Spots will be limited

Best Wishes

I can't buy xrumer,this sucks!

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:27 PM PDT

I've been trying to buy xrumer for three days now and every time i try to register it does nothing. I've try diffrent usernames, passwords and emails, i've even try the free trial but it's just not working. Has this happen to anyone else?

willing to dropship 'popular handbags' great prices

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:23 PM PDT

hi BHW
I dropship handbags :D
If anyone would like to see my catalog photos and prices feel free to PM me and we can set up a time to talk by phone.
Ofcourse with paypal

Best private proxy provider?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:23 PM PDT

which is the best private proxy provider? im currently using anonymous-proxies.net but theyre starting to get shitty now.

My idea and some questions

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:23 PM PDT

Hello!

I've came up with an idea to make some tools, which would:
  1. Harvest links to YT videos;
  2. Download these videos;
  3. Add watermarks;
  4. Reupload videos.

All would be as automatic as possible (I want to reupload hundreds of videos every day).

I've written very simple script to harvest links, I also have program to download videos (not very automatic, but working) - I'll find better one in the future.

But the problem is watermarking. I have a VPS with Windows Server 2008 (also the other one, with Debian). I tried to use Watermark Master on it, but it doesn't work (always brings an error). I guess this is because I have wrong codecs, but anyway I can't solve this problem. How do you watermark videos on your servers?

Finally, I want to upload these videos using YT API (and generate titles, descriptions, tags, etc.).


And here's my second (and last) question. Is my idea generally worthwhile?

Drupal vs Wordpress vs Joomla

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:19 PM PDT

Which content management systems is the best for SEO, design, ease of use, etc?
I've used all three and think I like WP the most so far. Is there a specific one that search engines like more than the others?

need help generating an article

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 03:09 PM PDT

hi guys
I am looking for a software that when you give it a long piece of text, it will randomly take sentences and put them together to make a new article. For example, maybe it will take sentence 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 34, 37, 56, 70, 79 to make a new article.

is there such a software?

Best Cam Site White Label

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:59 PM PDT

I am branding my site and I need a cam site affiliate that has a good white label and get payout.

I keep hearing the AWEempire and IMLIVE are best.


What do you guys like better for a white label cam site that has very good payout for rev share (i hear this is the best option with cam sites)

Anyone have success email marketing business 2 business

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:56 PM PDT

I'm cold calling 100 businesses per day, and I want a fast/easier option. So Business 2 Business marketing --- YA or NA...

Can TheBestSpinner Do This With Paragraphs?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:56 PM PDT

I saw a guy ask this on thebestspinner forum but no one answered.

Basically I'd like to randomize the order of the paragraphs in the different articles that are spit out.

So One article might look like:

Paragraph A
Paragraph B
Paragraph C
Paragraph D
Paragraph E

But another article might look like

Paragraph D
Paragraph A
Paragraph C
Paragraph E
Paragraph B

And so on...

Any help is greatly appreciated

Noob to number one in the search engines

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:54 PM PDT

Ok so I have been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and I have so many questions, as I am sure lots of noobs do, before you tell me to stop being lazy and do some research I have and it has only unearted more questions.

So I thought I would put a thread together which will give advice based on the following:-

Let's say you start a new website (legitimate business with long term potential) what blackhat methods would you employ and at what time frame from launch and then ongoing to rank high in the search engines as soon as possible without being sandboxed.

Before you give me a hard time for trying to learn the dark art without mincing about the forum for a couple of years, I am prepared to buy these services from more experienced forum members but would like to know what to buy or do and when.

If you can point me or other forum noobs in the right direction it may help avoid lots of stupid questions in other threads.

Thanks in advance.

Make Decent Money Every Month With an Authority Website

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:52 PM PDT

Right then, I started a thread about writing an eBook and having done a bit of work I decided it probably wasn't really going anywhere... so I'm giving it to you all for free.

This is a newbie method in all fairness and it's probably stuff most of you know, but if you put this into action you should be earning a fair amount of money that will aid you in funding other projects.

Let us begin...

You'll be setting up an "authority" site. An authority website is a essentially a "go to" website for people interested in your niche. It contains lots of information covering all areas of your niche and a number of other entities that make your site a wonderful place for the user. Obviously there may be competing websites but it's all about offering your users extra value in comparison to other websites. Just don't try and compete with Facebook :|.

So, what do you choose? Well, my brother likes fishing so I'll use that as the example for this guide, but pick your hobby. If you enjoy cooking, make a recipe website. If you enjoy doing up cars, make it about that. The reason for picking something you enjoy is because it feels less like work when you're actually doing the work! In fact, if you're interested in taking up a hobby, say Kung Fu, do it on that - you'll be learning stuff as well, and you should find it enjoyable. Lets start with the site itself then.

N.B. I'm not actually making this site, just using it as an example.

What you'll need:
  • A domain name - I'm gonna pick www dot lovefishing dot com (I cannay post links yet :p)
  • Hosting - nothing massively expensive, I use GoDaddy as I find it easy to use plus you get a tasty AdWords voucher
  • Wordpress Software and a decent looking theme from the net
  • A website theme (HTML and CSS) that looks similar to the Wordpress theme
  • PHPBB3 Forum Software

You'll have these 5 sections for the site: Articles, Blog, Videos/Images, Shop and Forum. The blog will be wordpress and the forum will be the PHPBB3. The Article, Shop and Videos pages will all be static html. So have links to all of these pages on your homepage and subsequent pages. Here's a quick explanation for each of these sections.

Articles
Articles give the users of your site something to read and learn from. It's important that you actually give the user some helpful information. Try and cover all the areas of your niche. So where do you get content? Well, go to a local book shop or thrift store and pick up a book on your niche. I picked up a (theoretical) book on guides to different types of fishing. With this book I picked out between 20 - 30 individual how to sections and wrote the same number of articles. In my own words though - as I don't won't to get involved in any copyright issues. These articles will provide the initial bulk for your articles section.

Videos/Images
The reason why Videos and Images (I'm going to do videos) are good is because they keep the user entertained in other ways whilst still browsing your website. So, like with the articles, where do I get these videos? Well to begin with have a scan through youtube for how to guides on your niche. Make a list of these and save them for later. I'll now make a few videos myself. I have a new case that I like so I'll make a product review of that - not because I'm trying to sell anything yet, just because other people might enjoy it. I'll also make a few videos on how to set up fishing rods for different types of fishing. You can edit these videos in Microsoft Movie Maker. Now add a water mark to these vids, just a small logo in the bottom right hand corner.

Blog
This section is up to you; it can either be an occasionally updated blog, or a frequently updated news section. You'll be using wordpress for this, but install these plugins as extras: All in one seo pack, statpress and statpress widget, google xml sitemaps and w3cache. The reason for the blog is that it is easy to update and it shows Google that the content of your site is fresh. For filling it up with news, simply follow blogs or news sites in your niche and just rewrite the articles but link back to them as a reference. Remember you're trying to build up a reputation as a trustworthy site, so no blatant stealing without giving credit.

Forum
The forum gives the users of the site/niche a place to congregate and talk to like minded people. Humans are social creatures and so having the forum is important. Split it up into sections. Such as general discussion, how tos, buy and sell, and events or something. Look at other sites for inspiration.

Shop
For this you just simply want to head on over to Amazon and create an AStore. The reason for the store is that it gets people used to the idea of your site having a shop, and if they trust your site they may just go through it because it's easier at the time. What I like about the idea of having a shop is that it means you could also go the whole hog at a later date and have your own. Now I know this sounds like a bit of a big step but think about it. If you've made £200 from advertising on your AStore one month, why don't you head on over to Ali Baba and buy an assortment of products related to your niche - just cheap stuff, like hooks and fishing line in my case - and set up your own little online store. Obviously this is a rather lengthy subject to get into, but think about it.

Money
So to make money!! To begin with you'll use your AStore and Adsense. The whole point of the authority site is that you have a steady stream of users that is building all the time, and thus your earnings will increase. But if you really want to earn a decent sum of money from the site - and in such a way that you know it's going to be regular - do as follows. Wait till you get say 50,000 page views a month and then contact a number of business related to your niche and offer them advertising rates. If you have a top and side banner, then charge £100 for the top banner and £75 for the side banner (per month) and have 4-5 ads on rotation. In this case - if all your adspace sold out - you'd be earning £875 month. And that's without your Amazon Store.

Also, set up a mailing list and get twitter and facebook. Having these set up means it's just another way for you to get in contact with the contingent of your website.

Promotion
My ideas for promotion were as follows:
Upload the videos you make to YouTube and have your site link in the description. I did this with a site of mine and I uploaded about 10 videos and after a week they had given me over a hundred visitors. Not bad. Comment on other related videos as well and tell users about your site.
Sign up to forums that are related to your niche and put some information about your site in the signature and take part in the community. Taking part in these forums will also give you lots of ideas for the content of your own site.
Use a google adwords voucher. It may get used up pretty quickly but it'll give you a good number of users.
Take part in events about your hobby. For my site I could go down to my local fishing lakes and put up flyers. I could also go to fishing matches where they get like ~100 people and hand out flyers there. Chances are your friends might be interested in your hobby as well so tell them to join and follow you on twitter and facebook.
You'll also be getting a fair number of users who are looking for the information in your articles.

Keeping it up!
Set yourself goals.
Once a week update your blog.
Twice a week upload a video.
Once a week write an article.

If you're feeling pretty work-y one day then crank out 10 articles and drip feed them to the site over the course of the next 10 weeks. Try and stock pile content when you're upbeat so it's easier to keep the site going if you're tired.


So there you go. I've been writing this for like an hour and I'm sure there are a few mistakes, but if you have any questions feel free to ask...

Also, as I'm sure you can tell from what I've written, I do enjoy hard work so if anybody wants to JV with an idea in return for some dollar than I'll gladly listen.

Sports Shoes

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:38 PM PDT

I am looking to buy some basketball shoes in bulk. Any reference's?

Also when I do order them, is it safe to have them shipped to my address or should I have them sent else where?

Thanks!

POLL: What would you do?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:22 PM PDT

I have a large network of sites that were hit by Panda. I've now gotten rankings back for most of them, but not to the same level.

My main money site was #1 for almost a year. Panda dropped it to #22, I've got it back to between #2 and #4 most of the time. Occasionally it drops much further, but then comes back to #2-4.

Here's the question:
I want to do something to get the money site back to #1, but don't want to risk it dropping further. And because this network is adult, I'm limited in what I can do.
What would you do?

1. Blast the money site with SB or Xrumer.
2. Build more backlinks (Angela and Paul, for example) to the money site.
3. Blast some of the second level sites (which are #5-#15 for their main keywords).
4. Build more backlinks to the second level sites.
5. Blast some of the third level sites.
6. Build more backlinks to the third level sites.

Would love to see a consensus or at least hear some opinions :)

How hard is it to rank for a keyword like this one?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:17 PM PDT

googles
#1 is pr0 with 25 backlinks to the page and over 2 milions total backlinks to the site

#2 is pr 4 2k bls to the page and 12k to the site

#3 -#10 is a mix of 0-3 pr with 0-8k bl to the page and 22-1700000 bls to the site.

My domain is not keyword rich, my site is pr 0, I just want my post which is around this keyword to rank #1-#3 in google.
Will it be hard to get there by just having a SEO optimized article (post) and backlinking it heavily?

[GET] 2 558 Emails China Manufacturers & Suppliers List (Fresh & Verified)

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:09 PM PDT

Hi everybody,

Even a small gift for you !
A list of 4 131 email addresses targeted China Manufacturers And Suppliers.

I collected it in early February, but I not had any use... So why not share it with you.
The list is oriented professionals (few Gmail, Live, Hotmail, ...).

Details :
Code:

INFOS
Email List Theme : China Manufacturers And Suppliers
Target Location : China, Taïwan, India & Asia
Date : February 12, 2011
Type : Email Address Only
Nb Addresses : 2 558
File : 2558_Asia_Manufacturers.txt

STATUS
Cleaned : Ok
Tested : Ok
Sorted : Ok
Opt-In : No

DETAILS
Total : 2 558
Pro : 1 615
Yahoo : 207
GMail : 161
Hotmail : 547
Live : 28
Edu : 0

CREDITS
Harvested By : Kokoloko75 (BHW)

Download :
Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g59haca5sm64pbs
Virus Total (clean) :
Code:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=a2846a0a2bd9c3d6f0286dec8dfe7f9117279aa9ca1c915b2464a03564649d4a-1303592354
:cool:

Beny

If you like that, press Thanks !

PayPal Has My $1k

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 02:00 PM PDT

PayPal sucks and doesn't deserve any of their customers. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let me explain my situation. Like most Paypal-ers, I've had my account limited numerous times despite the fact that I verified it a couple years ago. I've given them more personal information than I've given to anyone and everyone combined. Yet, they're at it again. This time, however, they are asking for things I cannot give them.

My account was instantly limited because they "did a review of my account and need more information" after I failed an application for a new PayPal debit card. (as an aside, I've had one before. Unfortunately, they shut it down because I used it in another state. Despite countless hours on the phone, they never could activate it again.) They are asking that I send them scanned files of my social security card, driver's license, and utility bill. Here's the problem: I'm 17. I've been using PayPal for a few years now, but this is the end. They have locked up the $1,061 I've made the last month flipping websites.

The bottom line is I need that money. I need it so I can fund a few more of my ventures/schemes, continue using SEnuke X, Aweber, Niche Profit Classroom, and the other countless tools I pay subscriptions for.

Can anyone chime in with a possible ailment? Would it fly if I sent them a very nice looking ID with an edited birth date? If I send them my real SSN with that, would they cross check it? Probably. Someone please help the blackhat youth! :eek:

(If all else fails, I know they will ban my account and I will get the money back in 6 months, but lets be honest, who has 180 days to wait for something made in a month?)

Thanks
-Taylor

EDIT: If I sent them my real information, they would find out that I'm underage and ban me. But would they give my money back?

Hard Boil Egg?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 01:58 PM PDT

I noticed that the search term 'hard boiled eggs' became volcanic today on google trends...

Seriously how can anyone not know how to hard boil an egg!

Did ewhoring die with Craigslist?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 01:55 PM PDT

I'm just curious. I heard BHW used to have a forum for it. I used to make some good money with it, but every avenue I try for promotion after the big CL crackdown winds up being another dead end :(

Scrapebox, private proxy or dinamic ip ?

Posted: 23 Apr 2011 01:53 PM PDT

I bought the private proxies recommeded by Scrapebox, and they are crashing many times per day ( the ten that I bought ) .
And the public proxies sucks.
What about using a dinamic ip ? what trouble could it give me ? I am not located in USA.
Thanks

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.