Monday, April 11, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:16 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Any Good Paypal Affiliate Script For Vendors???

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 08:45 PM PDT

Hey all,

Anyone know of a good paypal affiliate program script?

Something that will enable a vendor selling digital products to have an affiliate program through paypal.

I'm thinking of running a new affiliate program through paypal so any suggestions would be awesome!

What do you fear most?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 08:36 PM PDT

Nah, gotta wait for my spamming to be complete.. so lets do this

URGENT: I NEED A Way To Spend Online

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 08:22 PM PDT

I am a 16 year old internet marketer. Recently, I accidentally used a proxy while doing a Paypal transaction. This caused them to want to verify my name and address, so I sent them a picture of my license.

The license included my birthdate, and they saw that i wasn't 18 (their age requirement). They proceeded to close my account. This really made me mad because I could have easily changed the birth date on that license (graphics editing) but I forgot about that stupid age requirement, so i didn't bother. I cannot take back the picture I sent them. My account is done.

Now this is REALLY making me mad, because I have a bank account and clickbank is making direct deposits of $300+ into it every month. Yet I still have no way to purchase online.

To further complicate this, some of my domains at Hostgator are expring next month. I am running out of time.

I knew if anyone could help me, it would be you guys. Thanks a ton.

I humbly request honourabe memberst to please tell me how can i earn great money online.

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 08:17 PM PDT

hi
i am new at internet world i want to make some great money.please let me know is there any way?
i am from Pakistan kindly help me.
i know you guys are extraordinary helpy person
thanks

buyrealyoutubeviews real or scam?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:53 PM PDT

anyone try buyrealyoutubeviews.com and was it real or a scam?

5 Ways To Boost Your Website Sales

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:42 PM PDT

Hello BHW,

Today I'd like to share with you some tips about building and
managing your customer list. Remember: if you have a wbsit
with a customer list, you MUST emale your customers to raise
your income. The most common way to do it is by writing
newsletters. Newsletters can be a pain to write, but guarantee a
very good return on investment. Thanks to my experience, I put
together four simple MUST FOLLOW rules that can turn a poor
newsletter marketing attempt into a great success. Enjoy!

1: Broadcast Monthly - As a rule I send out at least one message
per month just to keep communication lines open. You don't
want to constantly barrage your customers with sales pitches every
time you communicate with them. So in my monthly broadcasts
I usually inform my customers about any new resources that have
become available at my site. I often upload free articles that I
source from copyright-free places or wbsits that I partner with.
If you can, try and create unique resources of real value - writing
articles yourself is an option if you have knowledge about the
industry your business operates in. I inform my customers about
what's new and end with a small reminder about our services - 10%
sales pitch, 90% good content.

2: Offer Discounts - I have a list of people that have yet to
become customers, my prospects list. For this list I have an
automatic series of responses sent out, first starting weekly,
then turning monthly that offers them enticements to join. Once
a prospect has been subscribed to my list for a long time I have
an automatic emale go out offering them a discount to try my
business out. I even cut the price to the point where I don't
make a profit just to get the prospect to try the service. I
know if they like it they will use it again so often the act of
converting them into a customer is the final roadblock that a
discount offer removes.

3: Encourage Referrals - One of my favorite techniques is to
offer incentives for my present customers to bring in their
family and friends. The easiest customers to acquire are from
current customers recommending your business. Word of mouth is
always the best marketing method so why not encourage it as much
as you can? Each current customer is potentially the best
salesperson you could ever find and sometimes all it takes is an
offer, like a credit for services/discount voucher or even just
an emale suggesting they tell friends about your business. Happy
customers are happy to spread the word, they just sometimes need
a little nudge to do it.

4: Market Research - Are you considering launching a new product?
Maybe you want to know what your clients think of your customer
service? How about gathering statistics about your customer
demographics to help with future marketing efforts? All these
questions can be answered by sending a survey to your list.
Perhaps you can offer incentives to fill out a survey such as
discount vouchers, two-for-one deals or free samples. However
you do it, your current list is a fantastic store of minable
data just waiting to be accessed. Services like SurveyMonkeydotcom
give you the tools to create online surveys easily, which can be
linked from or included in one of your broadcast emales to your
list.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TODAY'S INSTANT MONEY TIP
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you still don't have a customer list, here is a quick
step-by-step guide to build one fast:

1: Create a page on your wbsit to collect visitors'
information, such as their name and emale address. Tell them
that if they signup for your newsletter you'll give them a free
sample of your product, or some other deal.

2: Buy a Revisitors targeted traffic campaign and redirect the
traffic to the page you built to collect visitors' information.

3: That's it. People will signup for your newsletter and will
receive emales from you. Send them monthly newsletters following
the four rules above and they will, sooner or later, buy your
products!

Originally written by deepthehacker :D


Donate thanks if u like my article

AsiaPacific JV partner

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:38 PM PDT

Are you looking to expand your market?
While I'm primarily looking for JV partners (providers) in the SEO/Google places market, I'm open to any other JVs with partners who are looking to enter an emerging market.


What I offer:

Localized services
(Mandarin, Berhasa Melayu(Malay), Thai, Japanese) speaking sales staff on the ground to do offline marketing.

Drop me a PM with your email, a brief overview of your offerings as well as what you require from my end.

What software to grab YT videos?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:37 PM PDT

What software do I need to buy from BHW to grab YT videos, spin them make accounts and then republish them?

thanks!

Need Help with keyword research

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:35 PM PDT

I am a newbie in SEO stuff and micro niche study. What is your preferred traffic for a micro niche website?

www or no www in Domain name ?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:26 PM PDT

Hello,

I have noticed that my domain name is not having www prefix..
even if I put www.mydomain.com then it goes to mydomain.com and removes the www
so was wondering if this can affect my rankings etc..

need your views..

XRumer and Comcast

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:22 PM PDT

If I use XRumer on my regular Comcast cable internet connection, do I run any risk of getting in trouble from my ISP?

Need help with Wordpress, posts not showing up.

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:14 PM PDT

Wondering if someone can help me with wordpress problem Im having. I started a new site and I added 4 posts to it, published them and left it alone for a few weeks. Today I went to take a look at my site to make sure everythings working good and I noticed all 4 of the posts are blank.

On my main page I can see the 4 links on the right sidebar under "Recent Posts", I can click each link and it takes me to the post but all it shows is the H1 title. When I log into the Admin panel and go to edit the post it shows the entire 500 word article. When I click Preview it loads up the page, but again it will jsut show the title.

Also I am using a 2 column theme and I notcied when Im on the post page the sidebar is also blank, it should show "pages" "categories" and "recent posts" but it doesnt. I delete the theme I was using and reuploaded it but that didnt fix it.

Does anyone have any idea why it is doing this??

FB app for selling iTunes? Amazon?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:04 PM PDT

Is there an app for FACEBOOK fanpages that you can create an iTunes or Amazon store? I have put up an app for a store connecting to my website MP3 downloads, but an app connecting to my titles on iTunes and Amazon would be cool. Is there such a thing?

Thanks!
;)

New member from Ny

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 06:44 PM PDT

Hi to all members, my name is Jim from NY. I accidentally found this great forum. I wish I had found it earlier so I can learn so much from all you guys. Great forum great people. Highly respected.

Let's get into mobile app development (itunes app store/android market)

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 06:42 PM PDT

Note: I did post this in Jr VIP forum but not to many Jr VIPs check that section so I thought what the heck, I'll open this up to all BHW members.

Hey folks,

If you attended the Harro Q & A period today, you probably seen HaRRo and I talking about mobile app development. Admiring HaRRo for his success in IM, he said that mobile development would be the next thing he would look into, including app development and several other branches. Even though people say the apple app store has too much competition, if your app is good, it will take off.

So I'm looking for a partner or 2 that I can work on with this. If you are interested in being apart of this, please have cash at hand, because you may need to be an investor.

We will start with iPhone and if our app(s) are successful, we would introduce it into the Android and maybe Blackberry. Everyday, so many people get a iPad or iPhone or iPod, and this is a fast growing product even still after several years of the app store.

This is just in the brainstorming stage and if you're interested, I hope we can chat. I would prefer to chat on Skype. My Skype is: macdonjo

Thanks for your time,

Macdonjo3

Favorite Affiliate Networks (Minus The Big Guys!)

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 06:41 PM PDT

Over the past year or so, I've bookmarked 20-30 URL's for different affiliate networks and other ways to monetize websites. I've read through about 5-10 of them, and only have direct experience with a couple.

I'd like to get more people's opinions on affiliate networks other than the main 4 that I can think of - AdSense, Amazon, Clickbank and eBay.

Which others are worth looking at that we might not immediately think of?

Local Poster - How Much Work?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 06:04 PM PDT

I know this is "lighweight" when compared to what a lot of you are doing, but i still need advice.

I own a little store and only want to post on my local CL.

I plan to use some animated gifs I've produced and tested in posts, and trying to decide if I want to go with jpg, gif or just html coded text for the ad body. From what I understand the body MUST contain SOME text, right?

What I have to do is get my ass organized and do my homework.

I'm thinking somewhere around 100 gifs with different names at Photo*ucket, as well as 100 ad copies (whatever format) will get me through most weeks (might need 150 on a busy week?)

Will this be enough to help me avoid ghosting and duplicate posting? Or do I JUST need enough to get through the 48 hour duplicate post window of opportunity?

Any advice appreciated.

Also I plan to use my CL account as well as anonymous posting.......

Facebook + Product Launch

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 05:55 PM PDT

Hey guys,

I'm getting into FB marketing, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for products or threads on bhw (that I haven't been able to find) which explains how to do a profitable product launch on FB?

Bing Rewards

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 05:46 PM PDT

I don't know about you guys, but lately I've been using Bing with their new algorithm it's a lot better now days. But now they've just implemented a reward system for using their search engine.

In all honesty they rewards aren't all that great at the moment, but just another reason why I'm going to be using Bing over Google every time.

DarkMailer Source cOde

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 05:43 PM PDT

I know this is mailer is ancient, almost 10 years old so I am sure the source code is out there for DarkMailer.

What was it programmed in? And does anybody have the source code? Will pay!

A keyword 450k month.. no exact niche. What do I write?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 05:38 PM PDT

I've stumbled upon a keyword with 450k exact monthly searches. All the results in google are for a related search term, but not the exact one. I am having a hard time figuring out what to write as there is no content elsewhere. The websites ranking on the first page are selling that similar product (big sellers such as amazon, walmart, thinkgeek etc).

So what should I write? Is this a bad keyword because there is no niche or does that just mean more opportunity?

Earn .80 - $3.00 CPM for ALL traffic, INCLUDING Black Hat!

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 05:14 PM PDT

Got traffic? Great, sign up now and hand it over! They pay good money for your traffic based on its quality and the volume you can send. No matter how high or low the quality is, their system measures it and you will get paid accordingly.

Send it all... Pop-ups, pop-unders, blind clicks, re-directs, arbitrage, remnant traffic, and whatever else you have - just try sending it!

Payments are made upon request, with a minimum threshold of $5.

Payment method: PayPal, Paxum, WebMoney Transfer (WMZ), check, or Bank Wire Transfer.

Check it out: sell me your traffic .c:)m
Invite code: martyxmas

No rules. Anything goes. Formats are embed into an iframe, redirects, noreferals, expired domain redirects, popup, popunder, xml feed. Anything goes and they pay consistently.

Test out my new toolbar. PLEASE

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 05:03 PM PDT

I need like 10 people to try out the toolbar I created for my site and tell me what you think of it and what can be improved. I posted this here cause im not sure where else to post it, sorry. The link to download it is
https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.alexa.t...load/index.htm

Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

How can I de-index a phone number in google search?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:52 PM PDT

I made the mistake of using a live transfer number on all my sites; example (800-111-2222). When doing a google search "800-111-2222" I can see all my sites. If I were to just change the pages (numbers on each site), would that be enough?

That phone number is only listed on those pages and were not advertised (connected to the company) through any outside domains.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sandbox or google dance?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:39 PM PDT

Yes its this thread again :)

I purchased a small xrumer blast 4 weeks ago. 250 high PR profiles pointing to my site and another 3000 pointing to those profiles. The same day i lost rankings for all of my keywords. I keep building some links manually and adding some fresh and unique content and after 2 weeks my site came back at #1 position. But only for my main keyword. All the other secondary keywords that i ranked before (+inner pages) are nowhere to be found. So they are still dancing around or there is something like "sandbox for some keywords"? (lol)

Thx

New Member !

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:13 PM PDT

Hello my name is josh im a active member of hackforums.
I always end up on this site when googling for stuff so i thought i may aswell become a member.
I'm looking for facebook viral's so if anyone could link me to a thread that would be awsome :D

What is the Economic Sense of EZA Premium Membership?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:10 PM PDT

Hi,
Am just wondering if there are any additional benefits to being a member of EZA premium account. Anyone with that account? :rolleyes:

Sites like Trafficholder?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:07 PM PDT

sadly my only company to buy clicks to water down my conversions has been the victim of a RUTHLESS ddos attack the last few days.

i need to water down my conversions tonight and i dont know if they'll be back up. any suggestions to sites with a similar interface to trafficholder?


any help is greatly appreciated :)

Sharecash to Adscend Media

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:05 PM PDT

Tired of sharecash so I got the BHCB content lock and I plan to switch over to Adscend Media.

Anything I need to know before I try this?

referer.us down?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:04 PM PDT

Anyone know what happened to referer.us? It leads to some parked domain page from the looks of it. I checked my CPA earnings and was wondering why it was so low for the day, then I found out my entire site was redirecting to the parking page.

Just a heads up in case anyone is using it and isn't aware that it's down.

Q & A with HaRRo and Staff on iRC

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:00 PM PDT

We are holding a Question and Answer Session (NO BST Or Service Requests).

In 30 mins from the time of the post 00:30GMT / 19:30 EDT

irc.makecash.org #makecash

For those that dont know how to join

Enter the following server details into www.mibbit.com

server = irc.makecash.org
room = #makecash

www.mirc.com is a perfect client for windows
and i recommend limechat for mac users

Everyone welcome.

Hello BHW From New Guy TwoHat!

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:58 PM PDT

Hey everyone I'm TwoHat!

I joined pretty recently, but I have been browsing the site for about a year. I read about SEO typically, but there are so many great topics here to learn from that I find myself reading about a lot of things lately. I started building websites and learning about the CPA networks last year. I've been pretty successful with them and I'm currently working on a bunch of new sites. I recently started using Facebook applications to help with the promotion of my sites. The Facebook APIs are very easy to use if already dev in php.

I'm a programmer at heart, I know many languages including c++/c#/vb, php & mysql, perl, java, javascript/html/css, and some other throwbacks and unrelated languages. I have a lot of experience programming desktop applications and bots and in web system security. I'm sort of migrating into this scene from the botting scene, as I have a lot more to gain here. I will continue to learn from all the great resources here and contribute where I can. I know you be jellen cuz of mah name bro ;)

Hi Guys, new member here..

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:51 PM PDT

Hi!! I'm new here, hope i get some details here to help me..

first I'm trying to study / start to gather some informations on how can i earn money online.. Is it True or not?

If it is True, which i believe it is, please help me start up. Im thinking this will help me a lot since i want to get married after 2 years..

I know just basics on Internet but I'm always online 12-17 hours a day..

Please give me some guide tips on which method is best for me and how can i start..

Thanks in advance for all your response.. and all will be appreciated much!:)

Sell Facebook fans

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:47 PM PDT

Look here:
For just: 10$ i provide you 500 real fans for your facebook page!

Anybody ranked with cloned sites?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:39 PM PDT

Guys,
Anybody ranked with cloned sites if only minor tweaking (WP template change plus some minor spinning)?

How come always fail to harvest Proxy?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:19 PM PDT

i try to harvest proxy by using SB recently but the rate is terrible low, almost 0.1% success to harvest proxy list? how come..

how long did it take you to make money from IM ?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:18 PM PDT

how long did it take you to make money from IM ?

when did you start ? and what did you do ?

Me I made my money through selling links and selling blogs - within a year

thnks bitches :D

.info Domains

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:18 PM PDT

I have a .info domain that I've been working on for a week and I am still not within even the top 100. I've made sure my on-site SEO was good, and it is in a keyword that has some high competition, but definitely not high enough that I wouldn't even be within the first 10 pages.
Is it the fact that it is a .info domain that is hurting me? Can you rank .info domains as easily as .com, or is there some other trick?

Facebook Likes

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:16 PM PDT

I'm looking to buy around 500 (maybe later on more) Facebook Likes to win a competition. The likes don't have to be targeted. How much would it cost me?

[GET] BlackHat Library - Several Methods to Make Money

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:09 PM PDT

-More than 150 PDFs
-Organized
-ScreenShot:

hxxp://image.bayimg.com/gahlaaadi.jpg
hxxp://image.bayimg.com/fahlnaadi.jpg

Download:
hxxp://uploadmirrors.com/download/7WL6UJBS/BHL_1.0_Setup.rar

Google disabled mu account just before my payment was due.

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 03:00 PM PDT

I had 69.24 euros (70 it the amount when they send a check) and I received this:


"Hello,

After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account
poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a
responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due
to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense
account. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will
both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.

Please understand that we need to take such steps to maintain the
effectiveness of Google's advertising system, particularly the
advertiser-publisher relationship. We understand the inconvenience that
this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and
cooperation.

If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how
you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find
more information by visiting
http://www.google.com/adsense/suppor...y?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team"

I didn't do anything illegal whatsoever. WTF? Is the process reversible? What can I do? Please help guys!

Cold Calling Businesses... Looking for something to promote for now.

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:54 PM PDT

So I've just hired some cold callers, but I got them faster than I expected, because the project I'm promoting won't be done for a few more weeks.
I want to test their skills before I put them on the real project, and make a few bucks at the same time, what do you guys think I should promote to businesses? SEO? Web design (wordpress)?

Interested to hear a few opinions

SEO Tools that work on non-english google countries

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:45 PM PDT

Does anybody have any experience on which SEO suites and tools work well with non english google?

Because in my experience, even when they have the choice to change the language, it never works too well for google spain or Brazil, for example.

tax on blacklabel ads profit

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:39 PM PDT

I didn't get a 1099 from blacklabel ads. Do I just sum up my paychecks and report that amount? I've gotten 1099 from other ad companies, so do I just ad those to it as well?

What Ive been doing

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:36 PM PDT

Ok Im not teaching a method so this is in the Lounge. So Im spamming CL emails,well I dont like to call my art exactly spamming but anyway. So Im sending mailz to them ait? But I make the email sound like Craig himself sent it. So like you know Craig- the founder of CL send them email. So they be like damn nigga Craig tought about me - thats so cool - Ima take this offer he is suggesting. If he says - then must be good. So ye. My point is - make urself sound like da baws and u in the game.
Peace

CL hit counter question?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:29 PM PDT

Any suggestions on how to track hits to an cl ad that is text only? Well basic html text formating. I am trying to stay away from images right now.

Thanks.

Auto Blog and SEO Plugins

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:28 PM PDT

I am using WP-Article Fetch and All in one SEO plugins I want to know if this is adsense safe? I will appreciate your advice..

Scrapebox keyword harvester NOT using proxies?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Hey,

Is there a way for me to use proxies when harvesting keywords? It looks like scrapebox uses proxies for the wonderwheel scrape but not the regular google suggest scrapes.

Can anyone tell me how to get it to work with proxies?

Thanks!

Ed

* * Taking Accounts Now on Twitter Optimized VM/VPS Server

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:24 PM PDT

Get access to all the top twitter marketing software on our exclusive private VPS/VM. Get unlimited bandwidth on a 50M connection preinstalled with the top twitter marketing tools! $35/month for everything! Install anything you like and lock it down for 100% privacy!

PM me for more info or to get started!

Email list for women weight lose.

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 02:11 PM PDT

Looking for email list from USA, Canada & Russia, those women want to lose their weight.

Ages-25-60.

Plz Pm me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.