Friday, April 22, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:23 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Is there any working youtube account creator?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 08:25 PM PDT

Hi,

Do we have any working youtube account creator tool? I am ready to pay for that?

Pls suggest.

Many Thanks.

need a supplier to support my ebay account/s

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 08:12 PM PDT

I have a few niche ebay accounts, If you can provide a product I will sell it for you "assuming there are profits"

I currently deal in iphones/ipods/clothing/sneakers

But will add more niches if necessary.


Pm me if you can supply me with profitable merchandise
Thanks

Looking for Partner to Buy scrapebox

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 08:06 PM PDT

Iam looking for someone to buy scrapebox, that have paypal account and a libertyreserve account, i can give 45 $ liberty reserve and you have to pay the rest + using your paypal account , we will use it on a Remote desktop that i have so we can use it both.


If anyone iterested pm me.

Thx and sorry for my english.

Quick Question on SEO Page Ranking - please help

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 07:40 PM PDT

Hello, sorry for the newbness of the thread..but I have a simple question:

Say there are 2 pages on one domain (Page 1 and Page 2). But I would only like to Page 1 ranked 1st on google and not Page 2.

Will creating backlinks for the Page 1 help the other page?





Thanks for all your help.:grouphug:

PR restricted directories?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 07:29 PM PDT

Yo folks,

just bought a legitimate PR4 website but I fear it will lose its pagerank during the next update. Anyone knows some directories that only accept PR2+ website so I can gain a few good links until then?

Viewtoob - Finally a working program to earn Youtube Views Free (100% Safe)

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 07:08 PM PDT

It's Official.

Viewtoob is up and running and earning views.

Everyone here is already familiar with viewet, so you should already get the basic concept. We just added a whole bunch more stuff, different programming, different referrers (which should help to make it earn views fast).

NOTE: Please make sure you look at the Forums, there is a step by step detailed guide for everything, INCLUDING Logging in, and how to use it. Thanks.

Website
http://www.viewtoob.com

We Scanned the File for you
http://www.virustotal.com/url-scan/r...a63-1303515655

(Please note, if you try to download this file, it will not work without the proper Registration from our site)

A few benefits that are unique to Viewtoob

-Uploading Multiple youtube videos at one time
-Video Management from the website and not just the program
-Adding/subtracting tokens from multiple videos at one time
-History of our purchases
-Multiple deletions of URL videos out of the system
-no fee or cost to sign up and use?
-Switching of referrers at any time, switching multiple ones at a time, Or removing just the referers
-Secret new way to have the referral come straight from the browser, and not the program
-Does not freeze your videos is 100% safe


No site or program has what we offer whether working or not!


Just a note that I want to make really clear. Viewet was a great program when it first came out, and youtube really started to give SpK a lot of problems and making it really hard for everyone to earn views (including some of us that worked on this project) and then even SpK said Viewet was dead, so we really pushed to try to come up with a different way to earn views and what we got, is Viewtoob. We have seen great results so far and with some of our ideas, and really see great potential with our secrets that we have implemented (totally safe way, and we do not share or play your videos anywhere else).

We hope everyone really enjoys Viewtoob and earns lots of views, we also hope that maybe eventually it can work in conjunction with Viewet so that all of us can really earn lots of views (If viewet ever starts to work again).


With that said, we welcome everyone to come sign up and enjoy getting your views. The program is Free, and you can use the entire thing completely Free, because it is completely user based. The more people using the program, the more views we all can get. If you want to upgrade to get alot more benefits, or just buy more tokens, feel free. But we always encourage everyone to use the video player as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in the forums, if you want a step by step guide how to use Viewtoob, that can also be found in the forums.

So enjoy, and lets keep this thread clean of any debate of which one is better, or "I am having a problem can you help me with..." or anything like that. Feel free to post all that stuff in our forums.

BHW is about getting ahead and making money and sharing and with this tool, we already know how helpful and useful it is (based on how great viewet was before youtubes view patch).

Limited Promotion!
We have learned so much here in a short amount of time, and so we would like to offer a special for the first 100 Golden Token Package, we will double your points (that is 200,000 tokens! no limit on how many per user) who sign up in the next 24 hours.

For the first 100 BHW members who sign up within 24 hours for the Gold Membership we will double the tokens for you for the first month (thats 100,000 tokens).

And for the mods, the next 48 hours, send us a PM and we will double yours as well.

We would like to send out a a big thank you to all the Beta testers who contributed as well. So if you sign up for either of the above, not only will you receive that bonus, but we will give you an additional 10,000 tokens (please send us a PM thru our forum).

(doubling of points will be manual and be done within 24 hours or less).


Lastly, we are going to choose 3 users (Free or Paid) who earn the most tokens by playing videos and upgrade their membership to a Secret Level above Gold (which cannot be purchased). It will give them a higher priority on the Video Rotation. We will choose our winners within 4 days and they will have that priority for the next month. (Any attempt of hacking, attempting to use multiple programs or faking tokens will result in a permanent ban as that is not fair to the rest of our users).

We have a reputable BHW team (I am the only member who is newer) constantly working on this program to make any adjustments/fixes as they need to be done. So rest assured that we have no intentions of abandoning this project. When you see the time and care that has gone into the website, and the program, you will see what we are talking about. We are currently switching our live chat over to a new provider for more stability and reliability (should be done this weekend), but other then that, if you find anything wrong or are having any problems whatsoever, please do not hesitate to put it in our forum so we can take care of it as soon as possible.

Rank Checking Keywords?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 07:04 PM PDT

Hey I just wanted to know what is the point of rank checking keywords, what exactly is rank checking and why is it imp?

So far i just know of checking to see if the keyword has a good volume of searches then looking at the competitors for the keyword to see if its easy to rank for. But whats the point of tools like rank checker??

vBSEO 3.6 or vBSEO XML Sitemap

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 07:02 PM PDT

Hai guys,

I'm new in forum but i believe most of you guys here already
making money with forum am i right?

Just need some advice from you guys.
I have vBSEO 3.6 and vBSEO XML Sitemap.
Which should i use for my forum?
What is the different between this two?
Can i use both and just either one?

Really need your expertise.

Thanks in advance :)

What is the value of blogengine commenting with sb?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 06:33 PM PDT

What i am wondering is, would you rather have an sb blast done to a d0-f0ll0w blogengine list then with a generic auto approve sb list. would anybody pay more for a blog engine blast if it was in bst?

Can I bargain with the owner of Scrapebox?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 06:30 PM PDT

So since stupid paypal closed my account, I am stuck with using Prepaid visa giftcards:(

Anyways, the I just bought a $50 visa card and I want to buy scrapebox. As many of you know, the BHW discount lowers the price to $57....7 bucks off:(

Think theres anyway I could bargain with the seller?

How can I sell an upcoming CB launch product campaign?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 06:25 PM PDT

I don't want to be seen as a scamer, or something like that..mostly due to my low posts number in here..and I'll probably have to become a donor soon, so I can get more authority :/ credibility or something like that I guess, or just keep posting quality content and get a status in time..

So, here's the thing:

In about 3-4 weeks, a new Skype Software will be launched on CB. I do know and spoke with the creator and Co-Founder of it; I already own sniper sites with reviews , such as productname+review.net ; productname.org (as .com is owned by the official site - was planning to do a redirect on that with my aff. link) and some other domain, .com ~ with some related keywords)

It is a kick ass software, but I don't want this thread to look like an advertisement or a selling thread, even if I won't say its name, I'll try to be as much as legit on this, considering the Rules of BHW. So this is a really good software, which has a lot of potential ( Still can't say what it does, as I'm afraid it might be considered advertisment, but I swear if that might count for 5% of you, that this does worth on getting you money by suing it, or even being an affiliate). However, I can't promote it/have time for that by that time, even if I planned on conquering the market.
I will be missing for some time out of the Internet world during that period, not completely, but as referring to the time alocated for this. Also, I am having some other thing on my mind, of which you can find out on one of my threads btw, so you will probably understand why I can't let it be. So I won't 'spam' here too much about why I won't be available or such,(but if that does matter somehow for you, ask me) and I'll get str8 to the point:


I was wondering if you know where could I sell my information about this launch on CB, with also all the 3 sites (productnamereview.net ; productname.org , and something keyword related~ .com / as for the 1st and the 3rd, they do have my review on it, on which I quite spent some time writting on) It's like I'm trying to sell my project, or campaign~ which is valuable by now, as once it will get on CB, it will be quite late, so having an advcance start up on this, might do a small fortune ( I'm not trying to influence with words like small fortune, or "wow, yu'll be rich as gates" lol, no)

Also, I am not trying to rip off people or selling it in this thread, I am just asking this because I never did something like this before, to sell my campaign and work, probably sothers are doing it too, but the ebst advice would be to stick with the campaign. So don't give me this advice, as if I was going to follow it after all, I was not going to make this threadm, you know.

So my question is, how much does such an information worth, plus also the domains (and the (my) reviews and stuff) ? Don't know how much this matter, but the productnamereview.net is ranked no. 1 on the big G.. but I know that if I will just let it be, after the launch it might drop off, as I won't be taking care of. Or maybe it won't..

My second question, which is also confusing for me, is: as for example I dunno how to trade with someone. something like this, as if I'd say the details to someone who 'wants' to buy the campaign, then probably he will just dump on me and work on his own strategy..being happy for a freebie information of the main product :/ So how can I make sure, in case I will find buyers, or interested, that they won't fool me? Because if someone would ask me for money, in exchnage of telling me about a smiliar campaign I'm trying to sell, then I'd be quite skeptical, I don't know if I'd send him personally too much money, when the seller is going to tell me more about it, only after the payment. I'm saying this, because I'm trying to avoid people who will pretend interested, asking for the productname, and then they will say something like :"no, I changed my mind..I think I won't order.." And of course I can't really know wether he is being serious or not, mostly and for sure, just being happy about the info, starting on his job, and I'd just get stucked with my campaign, which I won't take care of; and also it will result on the total waste of my invested time in this, researches, talks, and some money here and there for the campaign that I don't rally mind much on the spent money.

I know that what I have in here has some kind of potential..but it's my call that I want to sell it. And another thing is,important as well, is, where could I find people buying pre-maid campaigns of a product which will get launched on CB in 3-4 weeks?

And of course, for the one that I'd actually manage to sell it, I'll connect him with the creator if that might help, and also explain what is all about.

Oh, and if there are several who know about what I am talking (as the productname) I am just asking a favor, to not post it in here, as it will destroy my entire thread :/ I'm just asking this friendly, can't force anybody, so it's your choice. However, if you do think on a specifical product, let me know it via PM and I'll tell you if it's wrong or right

If you read this long thread of mine, I am thankful for doing so and hope you didn't lost your time useless, because besides my questions on this, I want to bring on light, how can these transactions be made?

I would really appreciate any of your suggestions and help!

Market Samurai - why are Domain & Page Backlink Count much Higher Than Yahoo Site Explorer

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 06:24 PM PDT

Just bought Market Samurai today,
it looks like a good tool for keyword research,

however domain backlink and page backlink counts are much higher than that of Yahoo site explorer's its confusing, who's right ?

sms using my phone

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 06:14 PM PDT

What should I be looking out for? I plan on sending less than 20 per week. so it's not high at all.

What are the draw backs? Your input is appreciated.

Mike

Does FaceBook Accept PrePaid creds?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 06:10 PM PDT

Just a question, I'm sure one of you know, is if they accept prepaid visa's for advertising.

no cold calling offline method for all

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 05:46 PM PDT

OFFLINE AD-SPACE KILL'EM METHOD

Just a little bit about myself:

Hi guys, My name is Donald (you can call me Don for short) im new here on the forum and Ive really been enjoying all of the info here, so I decided to pay my due's from all the info I learned:).

Ive been in the internet marketing field for a little over 4 yrs now and I recently quit school and started working online full-time.

I earn my income from about 4 different methods, with site flipping, adsense, and offline being my main income streams.

To skip past all of the small talk, I really just want to give something back to the forum by giving one of my favorite offline methods to you guys:)

So lets begin.

Intro:

I love this method mostly because its not your typical "cold calling" type of method. To be honest I hate the fact of having to call and complete stranger and try to convince them to buy something from me.

With this method you will never have cold call any owners or in most cases even talk on the phone. I normally conduct my business thru emails etc...

To get into the basics of the method, what I do is very simple. In a nutshell all I do is a site up targeted around a certain service...lets use "florist" for example.

I would rank a site for a local florist kw such as "Austin Florist" once the site is ranked I will make it a review site, reviewing about 5 different florist shops around town.

The next step is to get the different florist companies to pay you for the ad space on your site.

Simple enough right?...Now for the step by step:)

PART 1

Head over to super pages so that we can begin to find a target business niche.

Once you get on the home page you will see along the left side bar "Popular Categories", if you the click the "more" button then you will see even more come up...click "view all" then you will be redirected to a new page with more to choose from....

As you can see you have a ton of them to choose from....Im going to stick with the example I gave above and choose the "florist" niche.

The next step is to choose a city that you want to target...you dont have to pick the city that you live in, but I do suggest that you choose one with a population over 100,000 people. To check the population of cities head over to city-data.com and type the city name in the data box.

Im going to use the city of Austin since thats where I went to school:)...it meets the population requirement so im going to go with it.


So now that we have a niche and a City...its time to go and fine a domain.

PART 2

Finding a domain isn't hard at all...what we are looking for is a exact match domain contain your niche and your city. It really doesnt matter what domain extension you use...I have had success with .com's, .net's as well as .info domains.

So head over to domain bot so that we can see whats available.

Don't worry if your exact domain inst available....a little trick that I use is to put 1 letter behind it for example "austinfloristv.com"....in the eyes of Google this is still austinflorist.com just with a v behind it...google will ignore this since its unnatural to the word and it doesn't change its meaning...so if you were to try "austinflorists" with a "s" behind it Google will assume that you are trying to use the plural version:)

So play with it until you have you exact match kw

TIP: I try to use the following letters q,w,x,z,v,m,k,p
PART 3

Now its time to get some kw's to rank for.....I use the google kw tool to find my kw's and traffic travis to further check and see if they are worth trying to rank for.

The kw's that we are going to try and go after will be really easy to rank for since most of the pages for local kw's are poorly optimized SEO wise.

In the kw suggestion box on google I would type in terms such as:

austin texas florist
florist in austin texas
austin texas florist shops
florist shops in austin
florist shops around austin
atx florist
austin florist company etc...

You should get the ideal...the key is to get as many related suggestion as you can from the google kw tool.

Now once you get your list of kw's from the google kw tool...you will want to pick out the good ones. The only rule that I follow for picking the right kw's is that they must have a local search count of at least 500 per month.

Gather all of your kw's that have over 500 searches and copy them in a txt. file along with the number of searches.

Now its time to run them thru traffic travis (or what ever tool you use) to pick the best kw's to go after on our site.

The criteria that I follow to determine whether or not the kw is a keeper is:

the difficulty rating is more than 3 stars
no page has more than 75 backlinks
no page has a PR higher than 5

If all these check out then I will keep the kw as a good kw to rank for. Just repeat these steps until you have no less than 5 good kw's to rank for.

After your done its time to move on to the next step:)
STEP 4

Ok so we have a domain name, and at least 5 good kw's..now its time to get the site up.

When you begin you wont have any customers of course so what I do is head over to yellow pages and find 5 businesses on my niche and get there info:

Business name
address
phone number
email (if they have one)
and a short description

I will then take this info and put it on my site making a review site out of it ...ranking the businesses 1-5 with 1 being the best.

The resean I do this is becasue once you start getting the owners to pay you for the valuable ad space you can charge according to the position they want on your site.

For example I charge:

$50 a month for the #1 spot on the site along with the rights to have a banner under the website tittle

$30 for the second spot with maybe a ad on the side-bar

$20 for the 3rd spot

$10 for the 4th and 5th spot.

for a total of $120 profit:)

Doesn't sound like much, but that's instant paypal cash in your pocket and if you scale it up to say 10 sites...that's over $1,000 a month reoccurring.

Trust me once you see how easy it is to rank for your kw's this will happen a lot faster than you think:)

Finding owners to buy ad space

This step might scare a lot of people away because they think they will have to cold call....well have no fear, no type of calling is necessary for this method.

The way I go about it is that once I have 1 or 2 kw's on the 1st page of google I wills tart to send out email to the business owners in the niche im targeting around the city.

This is less nerve racking because instead of trying to sell someone on the hope that you can get them to the 1st page....you are instead offering them cheap ad space on a site that's already ranked.

This takes the stress out of trying to convince them to buy...since they will already be able to see that the site is ranked. Not to mention its a high chance that they are already paying a large amount of money for ad space on yellow pages or sites like it, that they will jump at the chance to get their business on a site with a 1st page ranking for only $50 a month.

Once you send out some emails you will start to see the responses pouring in about getting space on your site.


Think of your own twists to add to the method., and most importantly....ACT ON IT!!!!!!


***If you have any question...feel free to post them on the thread and I will be more than happy to help out:)***

Hi to all members from recent newbie named "Silvio"

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 05:42 PM PDT

Hi, guys & girls!

I am new to this site, but I found it very interesting. Several years I have done email marketing using listmail pro and written some vbs for me to automate routine tasks with the help of iMacros. I have never thought there is such great forum where the people who are thinking the same way can communicate. Thank you for your great site!

Silvio
:)

What is the best software to hide processes and files on PC?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 05:23 PM PDT

Hello friends,

I am trying to find a better tool/software to hide processes and files on my PC. I need to be able to select individual processes and files, have them not only visibly hidden, but also the processes hidden from the process tray as well.

Def would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Hi All I Came somtime But Never Reported here -----> Now AM OFFICIALLY HERE

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 05:06 PM PDT

Hi Everyone,
I have been here for sometime but I had not formally introduced myself here which makes a big difference and Am happy to be a member of this very resourceful forum .
Thank you all and am happy to be here once again. :):):):):)
Joe Writer

[need] A register/login widget

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 05:04 PM PDT

Im looking for a great one that works all the ones i tried have not work , some work but does all this extra stuff, looking for the best one to register and all in the sidebar not leave page

Best way to send mail?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 04:47 PM PDT

I have a dedicated server with 100 CLEAN ips.

I have a customer database that will generate very low complaints, what is the best way to send it, and I want to have domain keys and spf records so I can inbox the big ISPs.

Is adscend media good for email submits?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 04:36 PM PDT

is adscend media good for their email submits? what's the general conversion % like?

Need Some Quick Help!

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 04:36 PM PDT

So after a long time of working the WH business with some BH magic, I am delving into IM.

Luckily I just bought a couple of 9 year old domains, good keywords. Thanks to SB.

I have noticed through a lot of searching that most IM'ers have only 1 or 2 crappy backlinks in YSE, and have a nice template with a bunch of links going to an affiliate.

Given that, I have a few questions:

1. Why don't they create a million backlinks, Or do they?
2. Where do they find those NICE 1 page templates?
3. I don't want G involved with adsense, what is the best afffiliate out there?

Where can I buy lots of Local Phone Numbers?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 04:30 PM PDT

Im trying out a few local offline ventures, and I need 10-20 phone numbers in my area code.

Where can I buy these cheap?
(And have them all forward over to my cell phone)


Thanks

I have a Crazy Money Making idea here! Please Rate it

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 04:18 PM PDT

Hi,
I have seen a couple of website selling template themes and making good money each passing day, I dont intend to sell templates but I intend to write content and sell it for hot keywords. Anyone with an idea on how to do this? :confused:

Uk affialtes car insurance, health etc

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 04:15 PM PDT

I live in the uk which affiliate programmes are best for car insurance and health products. Which other programmes give good commission i dont promote adult websites or poker.

I found aviva gives £60 per sale i was wondering if there was a higher commision.

Thanks for the time
The best 3 answers will get a rep+

Need US Proxies

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:59 PM PDT

Hey,
Can anyone suggest me where can I buy proxies, that I can pick out by myself and replace them anytime I want. I was using anonymous-proxies.net and Squid Proxies (amazing service). They worked great, but once my proxies got blocked I had to write a ticket and ask them to find me proxies that work with x site, which takes time. I don't care if they're private or shared, I just need to be able to switch them whenever I need. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Clickbank partnership!

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:53 PM PDT

Ok so i have this big idea regarding a Clickbank product the niche is Health and Fitness. Now i need someone who is expreienced in Clickbank and who is a trustworthy member of this forum. I have been thinking about this idea for quite some time and i beleive it is truly perfect, i would be the one creating the product with all the videos. We would split profits 50/50!
I dont want to disclose the idea in this post, so please if your serious about this PM me. Thanks :)

My Journey From $0/day to $2739.73/day ~ Follow me!

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:26 PM PDT

Hello forum,

I'd like to introduce myself as Handi. I plan to share my journey with you, from my current $0/day in AdSense to 2739.73/day. First things first, why that weird irregular number as a goal? Because that number times 365 is roughly 1 million dollars, thus 1 million a year from AdSense. Now I know some people are probably already thinking that's unrealistic and a noobish statement to make, but I'm not planning on making that much overnight( or even in a year). Besides, if I have a big goal, even a "failure" of $1000/day would be good right? :D

So a little bit about me. I'm 18 years old, I got into IM at 15 but never really made much. I joined BHW when I was 16 and I finally discovered some methods that worked. My biggest earner was a site made after I bought Google Sniper, that earned like $120 in 2 months but sucked up way too much time and then got distracted with life and forgot about it. After that when I came back to IM I was again hit with information overload and would go from 1 method to the next looking for that miracle pill. But after a tragedy in my family I had to stop school and work long hard hours in the freezing cold at night. That really lit a fire under my ass so now I'm determined to stick to one method until I succeed at it. I have been lurking here and reading for quite some time now and its for me to do something!

So on to my plan.

My plan is to make a broad-topic authority site as described in the xfactor guide (but I might also make some micro niche sites to flip for capital on the side). I know what niche I want to go into, and am currently in the process of finding my keywords and then creating the content. I am finding the keyword research to be easy so far. As far as content is concerned I will be making it all myself since I don't have much money to outsource. Just a couple of days ago I bought a reseller account with hostgator and plan to host my websites on there. I made this thread so I could get feedback and some pointers from the more experience members of this community and also to share my journey to help others looking to get into this field of internet marketing. OH one more thing! I want to do this all whitehat... or atleast as whitehat as I can. I don't to do anything that might get my adsense account banned.

My tools/resources/Skills:

Time = After school ( I think I can squeeze five productive hours out of it every school day)
Hostgator Resellers Account
Determination to learn and do whatever is required to succeed
Snazzy Red Uniform ( Not really but I can dream, can't I?)
Decent Photoshop Skills
Familiar with wordpress
And I think that's about all it...

Backlinks:
I currently do not have a backlinking plan in place. Previously I would backlink manually to my websites and it toke forever and I'm thinking of automation, so if anyone has suggestions for my backlinking campaign please post below (automated or not, either is fine,thanks in advance).
I'm running out of things to say so I'll end this with my goals list.

My Goals:

I don't have an unrealistic timescale of when I'll accomplish this... actually I don't have any timescale because I have no idea how long something like this would take, but I guess its probably a couple of years. Here are my goals:

$1/day [ Completed on...] (I think this will take me like 2 weeks to get to)
$5/day [ Completed on...] (Probably a month? I'm not sure)
$10/day [ Completed on...] (No idea how long the rest will take me)
$25/day [ Completed on...]
$50/day [ Completed on...]
$75/day [ Completed on...]
$100/day [ Completed on...]
$200/day [ Completed on...]( Probably need to open more sites sooner or later )
etc...
End Goal is to ultimately sell out and start company.

Thanks for reading my huge and boring post,
Handi :feedback::cow_yello

Need Help Clickjacking a Button :)

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:23 PM PDT

Hey Everybody,

Was just wondering if someone might be able to help me Facebook clickjack a button. I want it so that when people click "search" on a search feature I have on my site, they automatically like my website on Facebook. Can you do this with a behavior?

Thanks for any help!!!

Why are my tagged accounts getting banned?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:13 PM PDT

Hello BHW,

I'm creating accounts on tagged.com like mad, but I've noticed my success rate dropping dramatically.

I make them using fresh I.P's = hotspot shield

And then I upload a pic of a nice girl. Now the pic isn't anything spammy looking, just a genuine looking girl.

I make all my profiles look genuine using skins and writing in the profile section to make it look natural.

I go into meet me and I click a few times to get it going but I stop after 30seconds and leave it for a week.

In between creating accounts I clear my cookies also.

I've noticed now that if I make say 10 profiles, only 2 will be alive after 2 weeks... what filters am I triggering to get them all deleted so fast?

I'm guessing hotspot shield is the problem, but I'm no expert, any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,
Gilesy

What Software To Use For Ebook Creation...

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:10 PM PDT

Going to make this simple for everyone... I am selling a method to clients who are looking for adult traffic that in the past has made me thousands and now its time to move on like any method to a new and improved method. Anyways the method still works and I have decided to sell it for $25 per copy. Now I already have had one buyer and I am looking to make this method into an ebook for him.

What is the best software to use for ebook creation?

Hello BHW, Can you all help me out?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 03:00 PM PDT

Hello this is my very first post here, just wanted to say hello to all.

An accomplished musician friend of mine is looking to have his social network page (like soundcloud) have a decent amount of daily visitors. He just wants real human visitors to come to it, and just a decent amount since he is starting out (idk like 10k-20k, correct me if I'm wrong).

If anyone could help out, PM me, that would be greatly appreciated. He is willing to compose or produce music for your page for any of services, or do whatever he can for helping him out. Thanks for checking out this post, and I hope someone can help.

blast page or root domain

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:55 PM PDT

Hey guys,
with scrapebox should I blast the page as in:
myurl.com/my-keywords

or

just myurl.com


When commenting my name will be my keyword.

So you dont need PVA to post on Craigslist?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:48 PM PDT

The accounts that were dead are being used now

No more phone verification required.

Does that mean No more PVA required to post on craigslist? Any one can post without buying or creating a pva?

Need your 2 cents

How to do this?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:42 PM PDT

So I won this blu-ray player in a drawing, and it was bought from walmart and now i want to return it. So I called them and they told me without a receipt I could only get store credit, so then I asked what if I buy another item with that gift card and then returned it, could I get cash? They said no, it would just be put back on the card.

So is there anyway around this?

Looking for new eBay suppliers for phones and other electronics

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:40 PM PDT

I'm a bit tired of my current suppliers, they don't update stock very often and sell older items. I'm looking for some new suppliers. I don't like drop shipping, and I have plenty of time to do my own shipping and handling. I have a resale certificate (business license) and a tax ID so that's no problem. Any info or sites would be really great.

WH - ok, BH Newb

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:32 PM PDT

edited, wrong section.

Mod's pleae delete post.

Thanks!

Get 20 - $100 Google Adwords Coupons

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:31 PM PDT

Hey check this out...

A buddy of mine just told me about this program...

You can get 20 $100 Google Adwords coupons for free by joining the Google Engage program
that you can use for "clients". ;) I just filled out the form to get my 20 coupons.

Here is the explaination of the program directly from the Google page:

Do you help small businesses get online and succeed on the web?



The Google Engage program offers the training and tools for webmasters, search engine marketers and optimizers, and marketing consultants to help them offer AdWords services to their clients. As a member, you get the following benefits:
  • 20 x $100 AdWords coupons for your new customer accounts
  • Trainings to build and enhance your AdWords skills
  • Professional tools to market your services
It's all standard stuff, but they do ask for a phone # to verify the
account before they send out the coupons. You also need to be
in the "consultanting" arena with clients to get these coupons, but
I'm sure every BH'er will have "clients" they can use these free coupons
with. :D

www(dot)google(dot)com/ads/engage2011/engage-general

You'll need to put the http in front of the path, enjoy

What is the best option for paid USA traffic?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:27 PM PDT

Basically the title says it all.

I am looking for the best way to buy USA traffic. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Obviously I could buy from some services here on the forum and I thought about Adf.ly. Any other traffic like that would be good. I am trying to find which traffic is best for my system.

I i can index profile forum links?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:16 PM PDT

the easy way?

how to determine value of domain name?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:12 PM PDT

if someone sells you a domain name, how would you assess if its worth the price the guy is selling it for.

also, how would you know the domain is not de-indexed by google.

[WTK] Bookmarking the RSS feeds = Backlinks ?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 02:04 PM PDT

-


Question : I want to know why we should bookmark the RSS feeds.


In forums, I saw mutliple times "Bookmark your feeds".


So, I send an article, I create RSS feeds from the article link, I send them to RSS aggregators

=> then I bookmark those feeds..?!


What is the point to bookmark the RSS feeds ?

- To get more backlinks ?
- To get more traffic ?
- Something else ?



Thanks for your answers !


-

Help with big site and hosting

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:58 PM PDT

Hi, i have some problems with my hosting. I have a big site with about 25k pages and growing...10 autoblogs and 20 microniches...I overloaded the cpu resources in banahosting and bluehost ( i have all my sites shared between this both host providers).
Which is the next step? VPS? dedicated? more shared accounts?

I would like a host with full control and some different ips.

any suggestion or help?

thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Regards from Spain.

Still Failing? Stuck In A Rut? Going To Work On Your Method Tomorrow? ... Stop. Think.

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:47 PM PDT

For those who were hoping to find a method in this thread, i'm sorry to disappoint. You won't find many useful methods on this forum that aren't saturated, out-dated, useless or purely unworkable. You'll have to think of your own.

This thread will be a rambling on the perspective you should take when thinking about SEO, marketing and the online "making money" niche/community. Don't read any further unless you actually care. You probably don't.

Right. Down to business.

You're reading this because you've probably tried a few things and they haven't worked out. You've probably had your fingers burnt, wasted a few pounds/dollars/euros on hosting/domains/ebooks/tools yet you still feel like you're not "on the ladder" so to speak.

Lets take a step back and find out "why" so we can address it, and so we can identify where you fit into the online world, we can solve the issue, and get you making some money.

The only thing you *Really*, 100%, without-a-doubt need to remember this is ... The online market-place is consumer driven. That's all.

What does this mean? Simply, every action that is taken online, that can be exploited for you to "make money" from comes from someone buying something (a product or a service). No matter how obscure your activity, this is what drives it.

Clearly, this separates the online market into two sectors - direct and indirect - each with unique goals and opportunities. Lets have a look at them.

The direct sector involves those who are directly involved with selling products or services. They own websites, information products, etc. and require traffic, good leads, good copy write, good CMS etc. to perform this.

The indirect sector provides (typically services) to the needs of the direct sector. These include article writers, video up-loaders, traffic generators, etc.

Lets take a look at this in practice.

Mr. Joe runs an auto-blog with ad-sense. he generates $50 a month. He is working within the indirect sector, providing potential leads to someone in the direct sector, who has paid for this lead. Now think about it; why would someone want to pay for this lead? Because that lead is worth more than you are getting paid to generate it. Mrs. x visits your autoblog, goes to Mr. Y's site and spends 200 dollars. 150 ends up in his pocket. Both sides make money. One makes more than the other.

Now, Mr. Smith writes articles. He makes $70 a month submitting unique content to hundreds of directories and has a steady flow of work from happy clients. His clients are happy because each $5 article they buy gets them on average 3 sales worth $20 each. Both sides are happy, both make money. One makes more than the other.

Mrs. Average is a CPA affiliate promoting weight-loss supplements. She spends $20 a month on advertising her campaign and generates $300 a month from the 6 leads she generates for the client. Each lead she generates is worth $150 to her CPA client, however she receives only $50. Both sides are happy, both make money. One makes more than the other.

You get the idea.

The bottom line is, if you're reading this, in the past you probably sold articles, or xrumer blasts, or video submission, or gmail accounts, or ad impressions ... etc ... etc. You got these ideas from someone who told you that you can make money from them. You provided a service, you were happy, your client was happy, you made money.

Did you think of the value, and the potential money you just "gave" your client?

People in the indirect market typically provide a large percentage of the turnover for individuals in the direct market, at a very small percentage of the cost of the product.

If you're serious about making money online, you'll (eventually) move from the indirect market to the direct market; moving from being paid a small percentage of each sale to being directly responsible for these sales and paying a small percentage for them.

In order to make this sink in, and for it to really hit home, i want to you do a little activity (no longer than 5 minutes of you time, don't worry. And no, its NOT optional). If you won't spend 5 minutes doing this, you won't spend 5 minutes working on a method which will make you some serious money. (And if you just brushed that off ... think about what you've just done).

I want you to get a sheet of paper and a pen. On one side write all the areas of SEO / marketing /making money that you know about. This may be selling books, selling leads, selling advertising space, selling optimization, leads etc. just write them down in a list. Next to this, i want you to write a list of all the methods you've used to generate money (this will be much smaller - and if its empty - don't worry).

Now, on the other side, i want you to connect all these items on the list. Write the item, circle it, and connect it (and label it, with arrows) with how it relates to the other method. i.e. (Selling Back links) --->Increase traffic---->(Selling a product).

After you've done this, you will have a diagram showing the flow of money on the internet (but in reverse). You'll clearly see where it is all heading, and where it is coming from and going to.

Now, the great thing about this diagram is that not only can it give you the perspective you need to think in the correct way, it also provides you with a plan on how to generate revenue. The more labels and arrows an item has, the more money it will generate you. The items with no arrows going into them will generate you the least, but will require the least capital to start (typically).

You can also look at an item, to see who you get revenue from (your customers) and who you take it off (your clients); this provides you with a workable plan to establish yourself as one of these entities.

... The only thing that is left is to decide upon a niche (although that isn't as important as getting started!).

Good luck.

PS - the longer you spend on your diagram the more complete it will become. Always keep it to hand when you're further down the line and need to think of an innovative way to generate extra cash (Items linked 3,4,5 labels away will still generate you revenue!).

PPS - the biggest component to failure is lack of capital to get started. If you got offered a high paying job in the next town and didn't have a car, would you accept the job and buy a car? or simply turn it down because you weren't sure if buying the car was worth it for the high paying job? A small amount of money (~$500) goes a LONG way in internet marketing.

I need korean proxy's

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:45 PM PDT

hello ,
I need to access a korean game(Rappelz Korean Test Server) via SOCKS5 proxies.Can anyone help me?
I would just need a few korean proxys(1-5)

Hey new in here

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:44 PM PDT

Hello BHW.
New in here heard this is a nice forum and come to check it out.

PLR e-book weight loss & Health niche

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:29 PM PDT

Hey,

Where Can I download PLR e-books realted to health or similar niches? Here on BHW I didn't found it.

Best Regards,

Adsense - Anyone else not getting their PIN #?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:26 PM PDT

adsense requires you to give them your address so they can mail you a pin #. however, im not getting mines. waited a month the first time, then i got them to resend it, waited another month and still didnt get it. (im in canada)

Will SEOquake show correct numbers of backlinks?

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:19 PM PDT

Will SEOquake show correct numbers of backlinks or near enough? If not, what do you use, I use Market Samurai too but its so fucking slow lately.

Error message after manual posting

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 01:15 PM PDT

When I am posting, I am getting an error message after entering the captcha, saying "try again" or something like that, but the ad IS going through. Is this happening to anyone else?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.