Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:52 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Facebook Launches New "People Are Talking About This", Any Increaser's yet?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:42 PM PDT

As all of you know, Facebook launched a new metrics that shows how many "People are talking about" this right below where the number of likes are in the fan page. I was wondering if there are any bot increasers, any websites made yet to increase those numbers, maybe future idea software of a bot with 5k facebook friends can write stories using or tagging your fan page as a wall post. Or something like that.. ANY IDEAS OR ANY BOTS MADE YET, IM LOOKING TO BUY!

can anybody tell me the way to approve an adsense a/c (fully approved)

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:33 PM PDT

hey i want the trick to approve an adsense a/c. plz help.

Google PageRank (PR) is 0 for everyone

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:33 PM PDT

It appears as though Google has either intentionally or unintentionally reset every website’s pagerank (pr) to 0. If intentionally, this will be a huge impact on the industry of SEO and how it operates. Many webmasters sell links primarily based on their PR, and if PR is now removed, we can effecitvely say “Goodbye” to a standard SEO metric.

This page will be updated as more details follow.

Code:

http://www.garysimon.net/blog/2011/10/06/google-pagerank-pr-is-0-for-everyone/
came the day "G"

if this is true. A new concept Seo Born

I do not see the PR , even with proxy

RIP Steve Jobs Fan Page

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:31 PM PDT

I stumbled across this facebook page RIP Steve Jobs. It has 14,708 likes and it growing by the second. I'm not really into making money from someone's death, but just thought I would share this page so people can watch this it grow viral in real time.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-S...38628296186960

Advice on IM software Development

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:22 PM PDT

I've been at BHW for some time now and have learned a great deal from here.:D

I decided to take a trip to my native country after living in the US for some 15 years most of it spent doing IM. Then I stumbled into what I think is just fantastic.

I have stumbled upon some great coders who are mostly college graduates but being a country where this IM thing is alien, they are lost not able to use their skills.

They are busy creating unnecessary apps while the IM world needs great softare. My question is how do I go about starting such an enterprise considering that I know nothing about software?

I can create marketing plans but creating software is not my strong point. But the talent is here in plenty. Is there a starting point in this business and what is it? How does one come up with software such as MNF?

I know I'm all over the place but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have looked at zenoposter and ubot, is that the place to start? There is too much talent here to let go to waste.

Does Flippa suck ?? or is it just me ?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 09:18 PM PDT

Does Flippa suck ?? or is it just me ?


Or is it just hard to find really good deals......?

Does CJ allow buy traffic ?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:57 PM PDT

I know it's a silly questions. But I have a website , and my account was approved as a non-incentive account when I appied with this website.
However my website traffic is too low, so I think I can buy traffic from somewhere else , and drive the traffic to the landing page or direct linking.
So here is the questions, does CJ allow me to do this ,
I mean , buy traffic -> landing page or direct linking , with non-incentive account?

Thanks for any comments!

The Day Has Finally Come.. Just Paid for JR. VIP!

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:47 PM PDT

Hi

I was thinking about this for a long time and finally I made the decission to pay for JR VIP.

Just paid like 5 minutes ago. Now I just have to wait until my status is updated.


Hope to see ya Jr VIP's soon in the "secret forum"

Iphone 4S = Iphone 4 Steve? Really?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:33 PM PDT

Is it some kinda code word?

What's your thoughts on this?

R.I.P. Sir, Jobs.

Why have multiple hosting accounts to be "safe" with adsense?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:28 PM PDT

Is it really necessary to have your adsense sites spread out between multiple hosting accounts? So what if google knows of all your adsense sites? As long as you aint doing anything against the T.O.S what's the problem? Plus all your adsense sites are on the same adsense account so they already know.

Best VPS?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:27 PM PDT

hello everyone,

im looking to get a VPS and am wondering what you guys use. i tried xsserver and they are HORRIBLE so would love some input before i try another company.

thanks

Looking to start a software company

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:14 PM PDT

Hi ,

AM planning to start a software company at india ..I dont have much idea about it like how many teams we need etc...If anyone running a software company and looking to help me regarding this would be great .

Thanks

Looking to make use of my affiliate accounts.

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:08 PM PDT

Anyone looking for an affiliate account to run their traffic? I have a multiple accounts with pretty decent offers. Some of the accounts pay weekley as long as the 1k threshold is cleared. If your interested please post or pm me and we can discuss this further. Also if you need to get signed up yourself with an affiliate, I can also help with that as well.

stable 10-20$/day

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:58 PM PDT

well, i live in a developing country so 10-20$/day is good for me. I have learned many methods here, but they all need time, investment and the result is unpredictable.
I m now searching for a method that i can definetely make a stable income every day, i need payment thru Liberty reserve so i can easily exchange it in my country. I have tried captchas typing, but my internet speed is slow, so i can't earn some money from it.
Any useful ideas or info i will appreciate.

[REQ] PLR video series about becoming a Clickbank vendor?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:55 PM PDT

Hey, I'm looking for a PLR/MRR video series on how to become a Clickbank vendor. Doesn't need to be free or anything.

Does anyone know where to find such a video series?

Thanks.

Facebook Trademark question

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:54 PM PDT

I am into Facebook lately with some projects and I am in a stage to buy a domain name related to Facebook.

Just read their terms and I see Facebook,FB,Wall,Poke,Face and all those comes under their trademark.

I see a lot of people using FB in their domains names too and am looking for the same as well.

My site is not against facebook, but it adds something to the Facebook features. so obviously Facebook shouldnt care.


So any ideas guys? I should be staying away from that? Seeing a lot of such domains makes me confused :confused:

srape box help?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:53 PM PDT

can someone walk me through how to use scrapebox?

Unlike fan pages

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:51 PM PDT

Facebook removed the "remove page" feature when you see all the pages you like yesterday. Now it will take a long time to unlike fan pages that are considered "others" rather than music, sports, etc.

Is there a way to reset your likes or remove them quickly? Maybe some type of iMacros script or java script?

Google Places Service?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:50 PM PDT

Does anyone here provide a service for G00gle places?! They are getting on my last nerve already. I know there has been posts about how to do it but I just can't be bothered with it anymore and would rather just pay someone...

Help with WP integration

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:49 PM PDT

I have an html site with a total mantrain of a CMS and it has way too much content and quality backlinks to migrate to wordpress. I want to try integrating Worpress into my site.

I pretty much need the functionality of wordpress, so that all the new content is generated by it, without losing backlinks on the old content. How would I pull of something like that ? I need wordpress to have the same categories as my site does, all interlinked. Also, does anything happen if the URLs on the old content and new content are of a different structure? What is the best solution?

Thanks

Y@hoo spammers

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:18 PM PDT

How do these comment spammers in yahoo gets so many thumbs up?

The comment is

Quote:

My friend just met a millionĂ ire man on ŠearchŔichSingles ©○m, it's where for men and women looking for companionship for a fabulous lifestyle, maybe you want to try out :),,,,,,,,,I would have like to see more of his all around game instead of the acrobatics and air game...which was very impressive...they did show one long range jumper though and it looked good...pretty smooth...a good thing is, is that he blocks shots...but only going to the hole...you can tell he plays good help defense, but can he defend one on one straight up...so these are the things I would like to see before I annoint anyone as the nations best...I saw Derrick Rose in High School and he literally was the best I saw that year...even though he was not considered the best,,,I say that kids and it was like a man among boys...you think he is fast now...you should have saw him get up and down the floor on a high school team...he blows by pro players now...just imagine what he was doing in high school...this kid reminds me of a young Dominique Wilkins...yet with more of a perimeter game early....Nique had to develop his perimeter game and become a better defender...if you really know hoops...you will agree!!!49814090246
And these comments are in popular articles. the best part is it has a lot of fake thumbs up.

Any idea how to do this?

Earning ideas for my site? 60/40

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:15 PM PDT

Hey everyone,

So I have a site in the health niche that's gotten 864 views, and not a single click from Adsense in the last month. Now, the advertiser competition on the keyword is low. Most of the traffic is organic, as I'm ranking on the first page for all 5 of my keywords.

Not a single click is a bit odd to me. Either I'm doing something completely wrong...or I dunno.

If anyone wants to have a look at it, and has any ideas, I'll be willing to split profits 60/40 with you, and then we can flip it in a month or two, and again, I split profits with you 60/40.

Please only hit me up if you're somewhat reputed here. If my offer doesn't seem reasonable (though I think it is), I'm willing to negotiate.

PR Update 10/5/2011

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:13 PM PDT

I just noticed it is not possible to see any site's PR right now, anyone confirm it?

Profile Link Robot help

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 07:12 PM PDT

Guys, thoughts about this Tool I've searched.. I wonder if this is efficient...

Google keeping my website unranked?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:54 PM PDT

I'm a newbie IMer, so I don't know if there is a distinction between ranking and index.

I don't know if these are accurate, but I've been using the "seo centro" website to check my website ranking for this keyword I'm targeting.

They show my website not found in google.

My website is a few months old and has about 230 backlinks per Majestic SEO. yet, I'm not ranking?

I do have one page that is copy pasted from another website, but I credit that website with a link back to it, if that helps at all.

I don't know what other factors would keep my website from getting ranked. I follow basic SEO 101 when writing and putting in keywords... so I'm now sure what's up. SEOMOZ gives my websites an A grade for SEO... so I don't know what's going on.

Input would be awesome!

Are you interested into selling cars ?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:40 PM PDT

I'm into restauration part time as a hobby and maybe its time to make this a full time occupation. What I do is I search throught crashed cars and we fix them and I resell them. I can also find a rare car, a any type of cars the client wants perfectly clean, crashed or into pieces.

Its often cheaper than a new one
Low mileage( below 25,000 miles)
Can be modifiy to clients needs
Good profit margin

I'm more into luxury and sports car but I can adapt to whatever the clients need or desire. I can also do Muscle Car from scrath even Hot Rods.

If you want further talk with me, send me something, I will send you my Skype.

Face Book Page

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:33 PM PDT

How to earn money through facebook page creation!.. please kindly explain how to start my first seo job.

clickbank tracking ID

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:25 PM PDT

i am new to clickbank.. when it ask for tracking ID (optional) for my hop link..

1. what does the tracking ID do?

2. how do i benefit from it?

3. how do i get one?

Steve Jobs Niche on FB

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:19 PM PDT

The Osama bin laden & Amy Winehouse niche blew up and everyone banked huge, do you think the same will happen with this one???

Delete this. Sorry wrong section

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:15 PM PDT

Delete this. Sorry

Article Marketing Robot

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:11 PM PDT

Guys, I need your thoughts regarding Article Marketing Robot. I've downloaded and is about to try the trial version but I don't know how to use it.

Don't have much time to search though. I need your help. Thanks.

[How] To Bypass Googles Voice Verification For gmail accounts

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 05:44 PM PDT

Its easy to do. All you have to do is make sure that the information you enter, when signing up for a gmail account, is totally unique. Doing that, you will bypass phone verification.

Create as many gmail accounts as you want for FREE.

When signing up make sure you do the following

1) First Name - Enter a name thats not in Google database, eg elinoriajack
2) Last Name - Enter a last name not in G's dbase, eg jakcooledif
3) Desired Login Name: @gmail.com - Do not enter numbers or special characters. EG, elinoriajackcooled@gmail.com

Fill the rest of the entries in as usual

When you click I ACCEPT CREATE MY ACCOUNT you wont be called for voice verification.

Later on, you can go back and fix your first and last name to something that sounds more legit!!

Good luck!! :D

DONT FORGET to use ccleaner between account creations

Easy Privacy Policy plugin gone?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 05:44 PM PDT

I'm trying to install easy privacy policy plugin on a new wordpress site and I can't find it anywhere to install.

Does anyone know what happen to it and can anyone recommend a similar plug in?

People Talking About This On Pages

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 05:16 PM PDT

Just looked at one of my pages to see "1,167
are talking about this" then searched it up and hound this

http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-insights-2011-10

I want to buy Twitter Accounts

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:49 PM PDT

Hi everyone

I want to buy at least 1000 Twitter accounts. The better the price offer, the more I will buy (thinking about buying about 5000 or even more if the price offer is good)
All Accounts should be created by different IP´s and it would be perfect if they would already have different Twitter backrounds and profile pictures. But I could send you a few thousand pictures too if you just could load it into your bot, so you would have no troubles with finding that many profile pics.

Please send me your offers via PM. Thank you

where could u get these from

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:47 PM PDT

i see alot of facebook groups selling clothes and wondering where they get them from. all same clothes too
example
http://www.facebook.com/#!/FunkDPunk

Steve Jobs Dead?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:43 PM PDT

http://gizmodo.com/5838873/is-steve-jobs-dead - Wonder if it's really true because if it is then it's time to cahs in

Ffs - please help me - low success rate

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:39 PM PDT

I am 17 and I am trying to help my uncle in promoting his offline business now by creating a website and doing SEO for that site. Now I am quite new to SEO and the only thign which has worked for me the best is buying paid posts on related sites

SO what I do is find relevant websites using scrapebox and email all webmasters in the niche asking for a paid post and a contextual link and so far its been working wonders. My only problem is success rate in getting replies.

I have noticed if I email to suppose 100 webmasters, only 25-30 reply back. I actually ask for the quote since budget is not a prob, still they dont reply.

Can u please suggest me a good email copy which can create a good impression and the webmasters find my offer tempting and my success rate improves?

MY EMAIL COPY

Hello
I am (name) from (websitename). We liked your blog very much and we want to advertise on your website. We are looking for paid posts on your website where we want 1-2 ******** links.

So if you could quote your price for the same, we can make a deal.

Thanking you
my name
email
website

I dont have much experience in marketing so help me guys

now help a newbie please :rolleyes: seniors ?

What are the BEST SEO TOOLS ?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:37 PM PDT

Hi everyone.. Im a newbie.. so, can you help me decide which SEO TOOLS I should use and buy? I mean.. what combination of SEO TOOLS are the best? And please kindly explain too.. thanks!

Breaking bad

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:12 PM PDT

Just started watching this, anyone else seen it? It's wicked:)

Software idea to get all of us laid automatically.

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:07 PM PDT

I am one of many, a zebra hat (black and white) SEO guy. Staring at XRumer, Senuke, Magic, AMR, BMD, ScrapeBox, TweetAttacks, etc. all day... made me get this idea. I am a n00b to this forum, and I hope that I am posting this in the right place.

I assume that most of us in this forum are working professional males (or something of that sort). We should make a software to get us women. You run it, off it goes on a server somewhere, and sets you up dates. I am not a programmer, but please let me know what can be done.

Similar to Tweet Attacks, there would be a software that takes control of a dating site (something like plentyoffish or something). It automatically adds women based on interests, sends them bulk PMs, sets up dates, etc. etc. I am a nice and successful guy. Unfortunately, I prefer to spend my nights sitting in front of a computer screen as opposed to chasing women in clubs and bars. With this software, we could all get laid... automatically.

To set up a date for Tuesday... just run the server on Monday... and check your inbox.

Can this be done?

please suggest a good email offer copy

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 04:02 PM PDT

Hello guys, first post :)
I am 17 and I am trying to help my uncle in promoting his offline business now by creating a website and doing SEO for that site. Now I am quite new to SEO and the only thign which has worked for me the best is buying paid posts on related sites :)

SO what I do is find relevant websites using scrapebox and email all webmasters in the niche askign for a paid post and a contextual link and so far its been working wonders. My only problem is success rate in getting replies.

I have noticed if I email to suppose 100 webmasters, only 25-30 reply back. I actually ask for the quote since budget is not a prob, still they dont reply.

Can u please suggest me a good email copy which can create a good impression and the webmasters find my offer tempting and my success rate improves?

MY EMAIL COPY

Hello
I am (name) from (websitename). We liked your blog very much and we want to advertise on your website. We are looking for paid posts on your website where we want 1-2 ******** links.

So if you could quote your price for the same, we can make a deal.

Thanking you
name
email
website

I dont have much experience in marketing so help me guys ;)

JV - Easy SEO low competition quick profits

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 03:23 PM PDT

Looking for someone with good SEO skills and resources.

I have a 2 year old domain in a large niche, blog with content for long tails already. Niche is low competition, high searches, competitions backlinks are horrible, should dominate for all keywords quickly and easily.

The reason the niche has low competition is it has a poor demographic. It converts decently though. SEO should be very simple, was dominating with 100 blog comment and article backlinks before...

Being first result for most keywords would be around 2000uv/day at minimum. Again little SEO is needed. I don't have the time or knowledge to do the SEO.

If you're interested, want more details, PM me

Looking for a spambot.

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 03:16 PM PDT

I'm looking for a bot that changes IP / so that it can not get banned that may be inside the chat room and send out the text a few times per minute. Is it possible? I can pay

Need a Tool that will collect my AOL emails

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 03:11 PM PDT

I have 5000+ aol email accounts that I need to check often, does anyone know of a tool that will check each account and return the email subject and message from each inbox (or just the email subject might work also)

Thanks in Advance

quick question about SE-Nuke

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 02:55 PM PDT

I just got the trial because I'm interested in the software, spent a good hour making my web (the diagram thing) just to realise I NEED a captcha service?

WTF!?!?! Can't I do it manually OR let the thing run anyways and whatever works, works. Just like scrapebox.

searching phone numbers in google

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 02:53 PM PDT

i need to search for phone numbers in google, and define soeme criteria e.g search for phone numbers starting with 991------

is this possbile

Replicas Are The Only Way To Go!

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 02:51 PM PDT

With the title being said, Im just a broke *** 17 year tryina make money. I'm sick of not making any money so I'm hopin on the replica bandwagon. I already did my research and know exactly what products will sell I just need to know how to do it without getting caught. Can't use my own comp cuz ATT Uverse wont let me change the damn ip address.. I gotta basic knowledge of getting stealth eBay and Paypal accounts. Would doing it on a laptop at somewhere like the library or Starbucks be safe? :saeek:

How realistic is it, really?

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 02:51 PM PDT

I've been on this forum for about ~10 months now, and have yet to make a single dollar. I've purchased different programs and software, tried many different methods, but I'm only in the negatives now because nothing I have done has profited yet.

I thought this forum would help me a lot, because before I came on here, I had been trying to make money online for 2 years before, but did not make a single dollar profit. I was very optimistic about this forum, but now I am questioning the whole "internet marketing" game.

What percent of people are actually legitimately making money on their own, and are not being paid something to say they are with a particular product or something?

For the past 6 months or so I purposely got fired from work so I could live on unemployment for a while and work on this stuff. I spent over 12 hours a day studying different information, learning how to program and write code, and none of it has been going too well. Does this mean that I'm not smart enough to make money online?

I've met lots of friends through this site and this whole game in general, but most of them tell me that I might not be cut out for it if I haven't made any profit in almost 3 years. Not that they are discouraging me, but they make a point by saying at least with a minimum wage job, I have secured some income as long as I do my job, because I have been looking to replace my burger-flipping jobs with internet marketing. So my friends are encouraging me to stick with my dayjob unless I want to be homeless again.

The thing is, it's not that easy to find a job where I am in NYC, especially with my credentials. I never finished college, and I'm not very good at any field in particular. NYC is also expensive, but the reason I cannot move is because if I become homeless here, I know all the spots I can sleep without the police bothering me, I know all the joints that give free food, and I know all the places with the best wifi signals. I've been living here almost my entire life so I'm familiar with the city. If I go to a different state and become homeless, I won't know any places to go.

The reason I'm really posting this thread is, actually a followup to one of my introductory threads on here when I first joined: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...erage-biz.html

Maybe you really do have to be above-average in intelligence, and only a select few are actually making decent money. And then the rest are just sheep the intelligent can profit off their failures somehow.

Looking for CDKEYS

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 02:46 PM PDT

Hey - didn't know which forum i should take :-)!


I'm looking for a cdkey supplier...need to buy cdkeys for fifa 12 and upcoming games like battlefield 3 etc...please help me:)

want to buy them in a bulk :)

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.