Monday, October 17, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:57 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Anyone tried rankbook?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 07:00 PM PDT

I'm looking for a facebook data scraper. I googled reviews on rankbook and one comes up as it being a scam. It could be a competitor but you never know.

Anyone know of good extraction software? Specifically looking name, sex, age, email, and phone number

franking with fiverr gigs only

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:41 PM PDT

OK I had a light to medium competition exact match product review domain. For fun I decided to get everything done on fiverr. All I did was setup the domain and the keyword research, the rest was done by gigs on fiverr.

I got the "original" articles written although they looked kind of "well spun" not original

I ordered bookmarking, article marketing, scrapebox blasts, and some xrummer profile blasts, linkwheels.

All of the above was done direct to money site LOL. Some to top level some to articles.

What was the result? position 3. Not bad. My budget was $100. Boy you can get alot for $100 at fiverr. Now I just have to wait and see if the site sticks there at pos 3.

Anyone else done anything like this?

Gather emails from a forum?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:26 PM PDT

I was wondering if you guys knew of anyway to a list of every memebers email, from a forum? Is it possible?

Wordpress Sales Page Template or Plugin

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:17 PM PDT

Anybody know where I can find a Wordpress Sales Page Template or Plugin that will work with my theme?


Thanks

Safe to put money site on amr article?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:15 PM PDT

Is it safe or good method to put my site directly on the article blasted with Article Marketing Robot?

Computer experts - need help fixing this problem

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:07 PM PDT

Im workin on a PC right now and have narrowed the problem down to the motherboard. Right now when I turn the power on the CPU fan kicks on and my monitor will go from the amber/standby light to blue indicating its tryin to get a video signal but after a few seconds goes back to standby mode and does nothing more.

Now heres the strange thing, when I remove the motherboard battery and move the jumper pin to clear the CMOS then put it back and turn it on again it will load the BIOS menu just fine. I can go into the settings and setup the motherboard the way I want it to, BUT once I save and exit and try to boot it up again nothing will happen.

So basically if I clear the CMOS it will boot up just fine for 1 time. Anytime after that nothing will boot up at all until I clear the CMOS again. Any idea what the hell could cause this? Oh ya its an Asus MSN-SLI mobo.

free blog commenting / forum posting software?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:03 PM PDT

Hello all,

I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with free blog commenting/forum posting software and what you recommend?

Is it possible to buy Facebook friends?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:54 PM PDT

Need Facebook friends for a profile for one of my schemes. I trust my good friends at BHW can point me in the right direction.

Anybody selling? Thanks!

Do you know how to message 5000+ attendees to a facebook event ?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:50 PM PDT

There is a guy who contacted me today, asking if I know how to do this.
(i have another gig about facebook)

He said he used to have a guy and then something changed on fb, he can't do it anymore
This is why I came here in the first place, my first day at this forum :)

So, if you know how to do it, let's get partners, 'cause he's paying 10$ per message(ing) and he said he has a lot of work for me...
this could mean regular income

i would be happy even with a dollar-two from this.
---
edit: can someone move this to social network/facebook or freelancing, i apologize

how mush info should i give **************

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:50 PM PDT

I wanted to know when siging up on ************** do i really need to give them my real name addresse phone number city postal code and country sense it says on there that they pay with paypal can't i just put bogous info in those?

100% Authentic Luxury Products

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:28 PM PDT

I can provide 100% Authentic Luxury and brand new products. I am looking for someone who wants to buy wholesale. If you have an ebay/amazon account (and really good feedback) then let me know, we can sell there. PM what you want and how many (like gucci belt, 5pcs). Looking for a long term business relationship

Honest question here: Is becoming a Jr. VIP really worth it?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:27 PM PDT

I have been a member of BHW for about 2 years now and have gotten SO MUCH value from the forums that any member has access to, and I thank you all!

I am really strapped for cash right now but I now of a few forum threads that have been moved to the Jr. VIP section over the last few months and would love to have access to them, but right now $97.00 is a lot for me.

So, to all you Jr. VIP members, help me make the decision to make the leap. Tell me some of the great things that await me on "the other side"!

Thanks!

Maximum Facebook likes per day I can receive?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:25 PM PDT

Hi. Could anyone please tell me if they know the maximum number of "likes" my Facebook page can receive per day, (without the link being blocked by Facebook). :eek: Cheers

Using CopyRights In Tutorial Videos

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:21 PM PDT

lets say i make a video about xbox repair or blackberry unlocking in which i show products from companies eg, xbox , blackberries . Im a violating and rules because i using there products with copyrights in my video which is intended for commercial use.

Its because i know if i get a trademark domain eg, xboxrepair.com or similar they might have a issues so i was wondering is its the same with in-video products.

Also lets say im making a tutorial which i will be selling and in it i use stuff like google and copyrighted software, im i allowed to do that. Im not directly selling them just using them in a commercial project :S

Am I gonna be safe

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:14 PM PDT

I want too sell replicas am I safe when I register an Ebay account and verified it with a anonymous VCC and use an Paypal thats also verified by an anon. VCC for payments.

I also use a VPN. I am non-US.


Will my information be safe from angry manufactors?

Autoresponders OK with semi-blackhat stuff?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:14 PM PDT

(3rd) Aweber account just got canned. Looking for a simple autoresponder that will collect an email, send one email to it, and then store it. I don't want to send it off of my own domain and the one email is a little shady - something along the lines of "Thanks for doing this, here's your link for your free ipad - http://freeipademailsubmit.com" - so some of the other big guys will probably ban me as well. Any thoughts on a service that can do this?

Thanks

EDIT: Woops, just posted this in the completely wrong section, where'd the email section go? =/

Buying backlinks for SEO, whats your opinion?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:11 PM PDT

Whats your opinion on buying links with pr? Seems like its 4-5$/month for a pr 3-4 sitewide link on a blog or is paying someone to do seo better?

I am mainly looking to rank high in google for my specific keyword and don't really care how I do it.

B2B PPC Expert with my Landing Page and $2000 in Adwords Credits

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 05:07 PM PDT

I am looking to run a test for a B2B product, I have a direct buyer and want o test the PPC campaign. I know I can blow through $2000 in minutes but if you have a successful strategy already for B2B than please feel free to contact me and spend my stuff away.

At $2000 I am hoping for 20-30 conversions...than we are in business very long term.

How do you find domains for Parking!?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:56 PM PDT

I don't have any idea how you people do it.Every day a lot of domains are bought and parked with ads on them.They make enough money...so the question is how can this be done?

How can you find the exact matches that are typed?Or how you know that domain name will be popular or something like that?

I am verry confused here...

Need a theplace invite.

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:53 PM PDT

Would deeply thank anyone that could give me one!

A Balancing Act

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:41 PM PDT

Hey All! I have been lurking for a month or two now and have gotten some really good information from BHW so I thought it would be a good time to say hello.

I have a good understanding (it's all relative no maybe basic in this arena) of SEO and made the decision to pull away from our outside SEO company about 3 months ago and I have not regretted it once. I own and operate 3 different sites that offer our own service related products and I am just trying to figure out how to do as much as possible without getting banned from the big G. Since these are not burner sites and a ban would be brutal, any advise is appreciated and I look forward to contributing as much as possible.

Cheers!

linklicious and WPsbox

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:41 PM PDT

I've been waiting a few days for a direct answer from wpsbox and linklicious support on this issue so I thought I'd try opening up the question here.

I've installed the linklicious api in wpsbox and the log file says that it's sending links to linklicious for four days now but no links are showing up in my linklicious account. Is there some step I'm missing?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack

Coupon Marketing to local 30k Residents

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:38 PM PDT

I want to know if any of you guys have done anything related to marketing on offline coupon book? I will be paying $400 for a full page ad on a coupon booklet with a cpa offer. Also if it converts then i will be getting leads from only one small area. What do you guys think? Also if anybody want to work on this together let me know.

Triond Getting More Views Help?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:33 PM PDT

Can somebody give me a few ways I can get more views on my articles on Triond. I have pretty good content in my opinion. Here is one of my article:

socyberty.com/education/too-much-money-spent-on-military

Can somebody help me and give me some ways to get more views.

Wp Plugin question??

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:33 PM PDT

Does any one have any idea of a plugin that you can "drop" key words into and it will generate pages based on the key words? not an auto blog.. i just want to add a few pages a day(not posts) Around 20 with keyword based content that i will provide, but i don't want to manually create each page... any ideas? i just want to specify the lets say key word and title text and have it generate the pages...

Those of you who have used postcard direct mail marketing...

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:16 PM PDT

How were your results?

Also I would like to know how you would go about this. If I wasn't interested in paying the fees to be able to get the cheaper prices for bulk mailing, would I just simply buy a bunch of postcard stamps and throw like 300 or whatever postcards into a mailbox or would I put them in something else.

Probably a dumb question, but I don't ever even mail normal things :)

Xrumer, login failed?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:14 PM PDT

I have been trying to get my xrumer running correctly for a few days now. I will run a list once with "register only" on, and then again with "post on behalf of registered user" but when I check the logs, the vast majority fail and the reasoning is stated that "login failed."

I have looked around for similar issues, but the only ones are from months ago and I would assume that they would've been fixed by now.

Anyone else having this issue?

Proxies required for Mailing !!!

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:14 PM PDT

Hi !!!

Am just about to start a campaign for mass mailing using free email account providers and mailerking . I require proxies to use the accounts effectively.

Haven't done this in a while so was wondering if our esteemed members who are into bulk mailing could enlighten me about the following:

1. Present sending limits on yahoo, gmail , hotmail, hushmail, aol, etc.
2. Which proxies can I use ( cheapest) ?
3. ProxyLists vs dedicated proxies ? What are you using these days ??
4. Any other recommendations.

Thanks

What should the SEO plan to be?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:11 PM PDT

So my website should launch in about 3 weeks (2 weeks + 1 week testing). And I still can't figure out the SEO for it (idiot, I know!!). I am getting one of the blackhatters to write me about 70 articles.

So now imagine I got 70 articles.. hand written, all legit.l

Here is what I was thinking...

EVERY DAY I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING...

1. Create one blog (blogger, etc.) put in the article, put a link to my money site, and a link to somewhere else that doesn't relate to me at all.

2. Write 15-20 posts on a related forum that allows signaturs

3. Write 5 comments on blogs (don't care for PR, or if its follow).

Day in, day out.
Once I reach 30 blogs, I'll include the second article, etc.

What do you guys think?

Quick Dropshipping Questions...

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:04 PM PDT

Hi,

My main business is selling musical instruments online. I currently just sell as an affiliate through Amazon but am looking to get into selling for a manufacturer that will drop ship.

All I can seem to find (through my research online) are dropshipping networks that charge a fee of several hundred dollars for membership before even allowing you to see their prices. Also, I have been to several sites of manufacturers in Asia but I don't know if I can trust them (*please don't take this as a racial comment* It's just that I find their sites have conflicting information and their English is also very limited so I don't know if they understand what I am asking them).

My question is does anyone know of a good reputable manufacturer in my niche that does drop shipping?

Also, are there any free alternatives to paid membership dropshipping networks (or at least companies that will share a catalogue/prices before asking you to pay anything)?

Right now I am leaning towards either "WholesaleMusicClub" or "WorldWideBrands" if I have to go the route of a paid network. Does anyone have any experience dealing with either of these companies?

Thanks in advance for any feedback or suggestions you can offer!

PVA accounts all dead...

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:44 PM PDT

I've had about 200 PVA accounts that I've used for comment rating. 1 proxy per account. Now majority of the accounts need phone verification again? I don't understand why suddenly they all died.

What does BHW want?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:28 PM PDT

I'm creating a ton of scrapebox lists and I was wondering what do you guys want to see in scrapebox lists?

-Auto approve list
- Do-follow list
-PR 1+ list
-Low OBL list
- High PR Manual comment list

OR any combination of all of the above?


All suggestions are appreciated!

LOL which one of you people is scamming Odesk applicants?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:22 PM PDT

Someone has found a cheezy way to get free traffic and blog comments. This is a current job posting on Odesk...
One More Blog Commenter Needed :sigh:
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Full-time - 30+ hrs/week - Posted 5:09pm (about an hour ago) Flag as inappropriate ‹ prev 2 of 1670 next ›
Job Description

Hello,

We are launching a SEO Blog for one the top SEO experts In Hollywood.

We are looking for people who know how to write comments and follow the blogs with their email account.

You need to be able to know how to write a comment and follow the blog.

The blog is called secrets...c0m

In order to show us you know what you are doing and qualify, you will need to leave one comment and follow the blog with your email.

Following means, signing in and becoming a member of the blog

If you know what you are doing, it will take you less than a minute.

Read one of the articles, or a few sentences of it and leave a useful comment that looks like a real person wrote.

When you apply, send us a link to the comment so we can see that you did it right.

You might even learn from the blog!
Employer Activity on this Job:
Last Viewed :
9:09pm (about an hour ago)
Applicants:
14 (avg $2.79/hr)
Interviewing:
0

Who else got banned today?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:10 PM PDT

Me and some of my friends got banned today :D I dont complain because this Is BHW, and we do BlackStuff, just wannted to know how much got banned today too ;)

what to major in to code websites?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:04 PM PDT

not sure if its better to major in web design or programming. anyone have an idea?

also what math classes do you need to take for web design, for all you guys with degrees in said field. i dont want to do any advance math honestly.

New CB Plugin That Looks Interesting

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:04 PM PDT

There is a new plugin out that takes the entire Clickbank marketplace and imports it into a WordPress blog. If you've used this plugin, do you mind sharing how you're doing with Google indexing of the pages? I've done some drip back linking but haven't seen any results. I don't want to promote it but you can easily look it up on Google.

wordpress or static html sites after panda?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:00 PM PDT

Was curious how things are going for people with websites built with wordpress and plain static html sites. Which ones are having the most success with all the panda updates, which one ranks better in google as of now?

MGCash down for everyone?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:58 PM PDT

Anyone having problems with MGCash?

The site wont load and neither will my lockers :(

It has been working all day for me but im getting:
502 Bad Gateway

Anyone Apple Affiliate

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:56 PM PDT

Hi

Does anyone have a CJ account where they have been accepted by apple store usa?

Cheers

Bad monetizing

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:45 PM PDT

Hi

I have a TvShow site with about 8k unique visitors per day. But I am getting paid very poorly.

Example: I joined trafficrenevue dot com. I am using their SlidingBanner, there stands that they pay $3.44 for 1k US visitors. I did some calculations and I have 4k US visitors per day, so thats ~$13 but I did receive only $2.
I tried the slidingbanner is working fine every time I visit, tried with proxys and worked also all the time.

I tried Popads dot net and same problem.

So my question is: Are PPC companies ripping us off?

Any suggestion how to monetizise?

Thanks.

Best place to sell off Twitter accounts?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:38 PM PDT

As the title says, what's the best website to sell off my follower-loaded Twitter accounts?

Some Advert Vouchers [Free]

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:31 PM PDT

Ok, some back story. I bought like 6 vouchers and redeemed 2 of them. Suddenly I had no way to make new accounts that would work with the vouchers- I hate trying to figure that stuff out anyway. So now with no use of the remaining I'll leave them here for some people.




Only thing I ask for is to send an invite to all of your friends to this page:

Code:

http://www.facebook.com/Mw3forfree

Grab em while you can- They should still be working

Code:

426Y-25TH-7271-Y1FP
3YVW-5R8E-12VM-6875
6HH6-6548-1WN3-VECT
6F8J-0K23-62C8-C37E

Best dating software

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:27 PM PDT

I want to start dating site and am looking for the best software available for it.

I am ready to purchase the software as I want to deploy this on a large scale on a complete white hat method.

Apart from all the features of a dating site -member/search/etc, I am looking for something that can have:

  1. Best Customer Service for future updates that may be required in future
  2. Mobile/cell phone adaptability
  3. SEO COMPATIBLE
  4. Social Networking sites related plugins embedded
I had tried hiring someone in Elance, but it was the worst experience I had. So, I think buying a dating software would be my best bet here.

Thanks

How to get Fiverr Clients OutSide of Fiverr?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:27 PM PDT

Ok so i am doing ok with Fiverr. Been doing it about 1 week and sitting on $80 waiting to clear.

Anyway i have a few customers who want more service from me and i want to offer bigger services, but not for $5.

How can i get their contact details or give them mine as its against fiverrs terms and conditions and i dont want to risk my account. But i really feel like i have made a good start to fiverr and can make it even more.

Clickbank ChargeBacks & Refunds Fests?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:25 PM PDT

Man, I'd sure hate to have a product with lots of "try AFTER you buy" charge backs. Looks like vendors with lots of refunds will have to pay extra money.


Quote:

As part of our ongoing commitment to providing high quality products to consumers, ClickBank is adjusting certain fees relating to refund and chargeback rates for ClickBank vendors. These changes will affect a very small number of ClickBank vendors, and will not affect affiliates.

Beginning October 17, 2011, vendor accounts with a refund rate at or above 15% over a rolling 60-day period and/or chargeback rate at or above 1% over a rolling 70-day period may be subject to additional fees or penalties.

To help you avoid fees or penalties, we are adding a clear indicator of your current rolling 60-day refund rate to your Account Home page so you can easily track your refund rate and take action if necessary.

As we begin to implement this new policy in the coming weeks, affected vendors will be contacted individually before any additional fees are applied to their accounts.

Click here for more information.

We are committed to supporting our clients and end customers, and these changes are part of our commitment to keeping affiliate marketing profitable and sustainable for years to come.
I think CB wants good products and none of the crap that's been popping up lately, especially the ones with push-button wealth and stupid videos.

Yt success ( SMALL BUT HEY...)

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:22 PM PDT

Well I would just like to share my joy with you guys.

After getting an email for ONE of my vids to get monetized, I received another one today asking me to share revenues on every video (if I want) on my channel.

So far I have made 0.13 cents - which, I know is chump change, but its with cents that we make dollars.

I have been working hard to do this as white hat as possible, and since this is all original material, I am pretty stoked about this.

Very tiny amount indeed but in life we must learn to see small victories when there are.

This event has definatly motivated me and my video partner to keep working on this and even harder, as hey we are now seeing it is possible, even if it is not much so far.

How many MFA websites per account do you have or suggest ?

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:22 PM PDT

Hi
I have some experience with SEO and affiliate marketing but when it comes to adsense i am just like a newborn baby. I have so many good and easy keywords to rank with micro niche websites so i think i should try adsense but i got some questions if you can help.
I read that it is risky to have many MFA websites on the same account ? so what is the maximum you suggest to have per account ?
Also how do you use multiple adsense accounts and be able to receive payments ? i think you can't use the same account information on many accounts.
That's it

Looking for USB-Flash drives wholesaler!

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:04 PM PDT

Hello!

Me and my business partner have been selling flash drives in smaller scale for awhile now but are looking to scale it up abit, so we are in great need of a new wholesaler that can sell us USB-Flash drives. What we mostly are looking for in brands are Kingston, Transcend or A-data but it can be other brands to, for sizes it varies between 4GB to 64GB.

Just send me a PM if you think you have what we need, product catalogues is appreciated!

-TimHibbins

.co domains

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:00 PM PDT

Has anyone tried ranking them? One of my friends told me they're giving similiar boost to the top 3 ones.

Need a Blackhat Coder for about an Hour??

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 01:57 PM PDT

Need some scripts for redirecting/cloaking/rewriting address bar.....please pm me.........i can show you an example of what i want........price to be discussed in pm

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.