Thursday, October 20, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:10 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


iPhone 4s Siri = Welcome back to 1995

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:57 PM PDT

Just a quick annoying observation about the Siri feature on the iPhone4s. Some of the elder members on this website remember back in the 95ish - 2000 time frame of the fun IRC days. You know the eggdrop, BitchX, mIRC scripting days when we made cool bots that would respond to commands? Like the scripts that would actually play music on command with the AI feature and it could answer questions. Hell... like the bot in the BHW chatroom.

With all of Apple's "innovations" (opps, I mean the technology they take from companies they purchase), wouldn't you think they could at least put in a technology that isn't 1995 based?

This is a good example of why technology in business has fizzled in the last 10 years.

Ok.... [/rant]

Need Help: Someone changed admin pass on my WP blog..

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:53 PM PDT

HI all,

When I try to login to my WP site as an admin, Someone may be hacker change Admin password. I couldn't login. Then I reset the password again and I've logged again. And also I noticed and received email and says "Password Lost and Changed for user:Admin name" . Thats how I notice he knows my admin user name.
I need to know how someone guess my admin name. I already changed the admin name also. Is there anyway to prevent this?
How can I know the IP of that hacker?
Is there any plugin to get IP of the all logged users?

Really appreciated any help.

Am I banned from Google Adwords External?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:48 PM PDT

Traffic Travis 4 gives me an error and it cant login.

Market samurai the same issue...

But I can login manually. Am I banned or something? It's been going on for 2 days now.

Not getting emails from bhw

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:45 PM PDT

Is it only me or since the forum was down yesterday I'm not being emailed about pms or replied to subscribed threads? Did bhw email change or what's happening?

Revise on SEO

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:30 PM PDT

Hi everyone, been lurking around the black hat forum for quite some time and do read up on those highly recommended post. I have learned quite a lot about SEO (as i just started), currently i am optimizing for on one website and it seems that it is not very effective :(

Currently my website is using wordpress and i have installed those plugin that is highly recommended in this website. I am back-linking manually and submitted to online directory. Even created a "branch" like linking from web 2.0 and back linking those too. But it seems like its not working really effectively.

Hope that the black hat forumer is able to guide me along.
Thank you.

Adult like Fiverr site???

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:28 PM PDT

hi guys

I cant find any POPULAR Fiverr site that will sell adult seo, backlinking etc.

Suggestions?

Nuke4Me...SENuke Service by the SENuke Creators...Your Thoughts...

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:21 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Just got an email from SENuke Team about their SENuke Service they've
just launched...Pretty interesting...They have three packages listed:

Silver - 1 website / 3 keywords
Gold - 3 websites / 10 keywords
Platinum - 3 websites / 10 keywords / 1 webinar


What do you think the pricing will be?
Launches on November 1st so will be interesting to see what the start the pricing at...

Monetize Warez Forum

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:19 PM PDT

I have a warez forum with around 5,000 posts a day and 80 users online at a time. I've tried posting banners for file upload sites, tried clickbank, tried AdF.ly, tried Leadbolt content locker, banner ads, basically everything and I can't find a way to monetize it. What do you guys think?

Tweetadder Guidelines?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:16 PM PDT

Anyone know a good ratio to set up the following/upfollowing on each twitter account, using TweetAdder?

I currently got most accounts at around 500/500 daily ratio, but I was wondering if I can push it more without risking getting the account banned?

Have I successfully bypassed Google's scraping detection?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:01 PM PDT

I've been scraping Google using 20 proxies for about 4 days straight taking precautions not too use each proxy too much or too often. Normally, if I use a bad proxy, I get blocked within the first 30 minutes. Am I in the clear now or does Google have multiple layers of detection, some of which don't kick in until days later?

My blog about videogames

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 06:57 PM PDT

Hi I to present you a videogame blog in spanish. I created it on December 2010, while the blog doesn't give me money yet on adsense, I think it has a lot of potential in the future because I am planning on writing a lot more content. So you can help me with some google+1, likes or follow on twitter if you want.

www.jefefinal.com

Hope you like it! And any comments or critiques is appreciated.

Steve Jobs' Reliance On Alternative Medicine Killed Him

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 06:41 PM PDT

Why are the smartest people also the dumbest....ugg. Turns out Steve Jobs was hoping healing crystals and vitamins would beat cancer, and had he just had surgery early, he would have been fine. He had a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is easily treatable, not the more common form that kills most people affected by it. Perhaps he didn't chant loudly enough for the healing gods to hear him :). It's one thing to be a hippy. But when you face serious, real world problems, you need to step into the real world.

My opinion of Steve Jobs' "brilliance" just went down the toilet.

Full Article:
Code:

http://www.mywesttexas.com/editors_picks/article_9996b6a2-f8dc-11e0-9ec5-001cc4c002e0.html
And here's another:
Code:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/20/60minutes/main20123269.shtml
Quote:

In a post on the question-and-answer site Quora, Ramzi Amri said the form of cancer Jobs has was mild and he should have survived.

“Let me cut to the chase: Mr. Jobs allegedly chose to undergo all sorts of alternative treatment options before opting for conventional medicine,” Amri said in the post, which was reported by Gawker. “This was, of course, a freedom he had all the rights to take, but given the circumstances it seems sound to assume that Mr. Jobs’ choice for alternative medicine could have led to an unnecessarily early death.”

Amri cites a litany of statistics which he says shows how treatable the pancreatic tumor Jobs is reported to have had is. Jobs could have probably had the tumor surgically removed, had he caught it in time, Amri said.

“While Mr. Jobs was trying all sorts of alternative mumbo-jumbo I won’t even bother to go through as their failure is now sadly irrefutably proven, his tumor grew, and grew, and grew and then it somehow grew beyond control,” Amri wrote.

Being Sued Possible Arrest

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 06:34 PM PDT

I received a letter yesterday from the company that I purchased replicas of their products. They are suing me for 700k and seeking criminal charges, I possibly could be looking at 6months to 5 years in the federal pen my lawyer said today. Take this as a warning to all replica sellers, stop now before it's too late! Item's were seized is how they found me.

Blogger Isnt working out

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 06:25 PM PDT

So I recently started IM, and I didnt want to pay for a site out of my own pocket (I would eventually by a site with the blogger earnings). So I built my own blogspot website with a nice keyword getting about 30k searches a month with no site competing against me at all virtually.
I have an idea of what I want this site to look like (I want a tab with product reviews, another tab with multiple area reviews, and a few other tabs with stuff)
But that obviously would require like 20 posts on each page on blogger which isnt possible (as far as i know).
And right now I am just posting generalized stuff about my keyword when I really want to expand and go indepth in that keyword so I can make a site out of it.

What I am kind of asking is, is there anything out there where I can create a free website like im talking about, because blogger is meant for blogs strictly, and I am wanting to make more of a website than a blog.

I could probably skip out on all the product reviews and the other stuff until I get some money from this, and just keep this blogger site to my main general keyword and make it a blog format (especially since I already have done quite a bit of SEO).


I would just like a bit of insight into what I should do with this!

Thanks

Nevada LLC Questions (maybe a Canadian Corp)

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 06:03 PM PDT

(I've seen the other similar threads, but I have a couple unique questions).

I'm looking into starting a Nevada LLC and I live in NY. The income of this company will come from affiliate sales, and SEO services.

Is an LLC the right choice for this company?

Should I be taxed as a person, partnership, or Corporation? (I'm leaning towards the corp)

Is a mailbox enough of an address to avoid a resident/registered agent?

Amerilawyer.com seemed to be the best online company I could find; any other suggestions?


>

I'm a Canada/US Citizen, and the idea hit me about 5 mins ago to maybe open it up there. Does anyone know the cost differences, or tax differences I would run into? As a US Citizen, I would still be taxed for that income, right?



Thanks for all the help. I was on the phone with a lawyer today for about 45 minutes, and he had no experience with online companies. He was more worried about making the sale, and selling me upgrades. I figured BHW could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help as always. ~englandrm

Software for Searching Facebook?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:53 PM PDT

In looking over the WSO called SWAT Lead Generation the basis being you setup a number of dummy FB accts and snipe the business you are targeting.

My question is Is there some software that allows you to search facebook for a certain type of business?

Mainly one that has low likes and does allow links to be posted to the wall.

My little article giveaway

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:53 PM PDT

So I've received a lot from this community, including some friends and connections. I now feel that it is my time to give back! So starting tonight (10/20/11) and ending tomorrow night at 11 PM EST, (10/21/11) I will be writing any articles FREE OF CHARGE. I can write about ALMOST anything. Just send me a message with the keyword, and the article will be written. Minimum of 400 words, maximum of 500 words.

There is no charge to this, AT ALL. My articles are also 100% legitimate in every way shape and form. I guarantee you if you Copyscape any one of my articles, you will never have a problem with any of them.

Why am I doing this? Because I can and because I want to, that's why! I appreciate any critiquing on any work you receive. Last but not least, for these two days that I am writing articles, I will not accept donations. I will not accept any form of payment whatsoever.

I will be posting updates in the thread when I have a maximum order of articles. Thanks for reading!

Hosting on your Own account, Local Websites

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:38 PM PDT

I was looking at all the threads here talking about local niche/directory listings and when your selling a client a website and say hosting a lot of people mention using reseller accounts for hosting.

Why not just buy a hosting plan that allows for as many sites/databases and then just host them on your 12$/month plan for 20$/month? You get more than a reseller account and next year you'll continue getting money from hosting them. All you'd do is offer them an ftp username/password to their subfolder in your hosting directory.

Capitalize First Letter of Each Word

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:31 PM PDT

Hey guys,

I have a some text in the txt file and I want to Capitalize First Letter of Each Word.Do you guys know any tool or a method to do it ?

Thanks

Edit: Got it working ! Downloaded asap utilities for excel.

[FREE] Promotion of your website on my 25000+ follower blog.

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:20 PM PDT

Hey everyone, I've just recently been posting to the forum again, and I want to help everyone else out a bit. I currently run a tumblr blog with 25000+ loyal followers. I can blast out whatever website you want me to promote and 25000 people will see the post on their dashboard(the equivalent of the twitter feed). Send me a PM with whatever the page you want blasted to be and I'll make the post, if your website is interesting I'm sure you'll get tons of page views & possible leads.
Don't forget to click thanks and ++rep

First 20 only!

subvertandprofit

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:18 PM PDT

Hey is anyone using subvertandprofit.com? It seems like a rock-solid concept.

Their SSL certificate is several months out of date, which makes me wonder if their service is actually being maintained or not, though....?

Gathering ~50 targetted (ipad owners) email addresses daily, not sure what to do with them

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:02 PM PDT

I'm not new to IM but I am new to e-mail marketing. I've been building a list for a couple of weeks and now have just over 1000 email addresses, all of users that own an iPad and entered their e-mail address in order to download an app. All e-mail addresses are stored with an IP address and country so I guess it would be easy to create a targeted campaign.

If anyone is interested in a JV or would be interested in buying the list (if that's legal?) send me a PM.

Looking for broken iPhones/Blackberries

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 05:01 PM PDT

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy a bulk of broken iPhones and/or Blackberries.
Please PM me if you have them

Anyboby Advertised On Currency?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:57 PM PDT

Just putting some ideas together and I thought about writing URL's on my money and seeing if I can get any traffic from people typing in the URL. Every day I probably earn / spend $50-100 a day and instead of having big bills I will get a few $1s, $5s, $10s, $20s and write a URL down on them and see what kind of traffic I can receive.

Anybody tried with this type of method? Let me know your experiences and ideas.

My favorite songs for tonight

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:57 PM PDT

Some 80s songs with a jazzy style. You won't understand what the f*ck it says, but a) The singer has awesome voice and b) it 's relaxing and I 'm in that mood :cool:

Damn, where 's a Mohito when you need one :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcW3P..._order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh2gS...eature=related

is there something wrong with PR checker?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:47 PM PDT

everything is NA ??

resort list from smallest character to longest character

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:45 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Anyone knows a tool that can - resort list from smallest character to longest character.

For example:
I have 5 lines in a txt file.

yunopkm
ugbhnij
ubh
ubhihbugbbhn
ybyhj

And I want to make it into

ubh
ybyhj
ugbhnij
yunopkm
ubhihbugbbhn

Do you know a tool that can do this or know a way to do it ?

Thanks

Edit: Got it working with asap utilities !

Did anyone bought anything in bulk from Alibaba?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:45 PM PDT

Hi guys,

I am in need to buy a certain product in bulk.
I researched a few sites and Alibaba seem to have the most retailers from china.

I am looking to order something like 3000 pieces and really don't have any experience buying there. (I do have experience handling customs, imports, etc. though).

- How to spot real factories rather than a middleman?
- What does Gold supplier means? (does it mean I can usually trust these sellers?).
- How to avoid scams?

And most important - Do you pay using Alibaba's mechanism or deal directly with the seller?

Any tip will be great help. I never bought anything there.

Thanks.

Is Someone Trying to Hack My Site?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:33 PM PDT

Today, I get a 2000% spike in traffic all from different ip address mainly from Middle East, some from US with this reference:


94.59.184.242

16:06, 20 oct 16:06, 20 oct
Dubai
ref: <url>.net/souq/login.html?/?/slogin.php?simple_temp=
16:06:21, 20 oct
<url>.net/cookie_error.php

Any ideas what is going on? I am getting 400-500 and still ongoing.

HelloEveryone()

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:15 PM PDT

good evening folks,

my name is andrei, i was referred to this forum by a friend and forum member, and i find that it's an amazing source of information which will definitely prove useful to me.

about me - i'm passionate about seo, blogging, coding... so i hope i'll bring my useful contributions as well to those in need ;)

cheers!

Can't Get Ranked in Google UK Help?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:06 PM PDT

Hii..

I have been trying really hard to get ranked in Google UK, I have submitted articles, build backlinks, bought some fiverr gigs etc.

My Site is still not be ranked in Google UK just US, Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? I am in the Freebies Niche

Thanks any help will be appreciated :)

Need Help

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 04:01 PM PDT

Hello everyone
I wanted to know what am I doing wrong on my site.

pc-saver.blogspot.com

can someone tell me what is wrong with it
i get some traffic but no one buys anything, also i get very few clicks

My wife's halloween costume is a tampon...check her out...

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:56 PM PDT

I meant to post "maxi pad" on the subject line....

I forget what period it's from...

Social bookmark submitting question

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:52 PM PDT

When manually submitting social bookmarks, is it ok to submit two or three of your different sites onto one bookmarking account
or do you create new accounts for each of your sites? I'm guessing most people create new accounts to avoid footprints?

I'd like to know what some of you have to say.

Thanks

I need a catchy sentence on a $100 bill

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:51 PM PDT

Title is misleading. Sorry about that but I needed to bring the attention to this thread so somebody would help me :)

I appologize once again for the misleading title ;)


I'm doing offline marketing and I started doing direct mailing. I tough about sending a fake $100 bill on the front and on the back I need a sentence that will get them motivated to buy my service.

I'm selling reputation repair service so this one ore two senteces need to be around scarcity, benefit and call to action.

Anyony have any ideas?

Also what should I write on the envelope to make it pass straight to the owner/decision maker so he will open it and read it?

Looking to JV

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:40 PM PDT

I'm a Web Developer and Designer with a multitude of skillsets. I can handle building a site around anything and integrating custom functionality to do just about any menial task. I excel in creating fully functional - automated websites from lead form to autoresponder sequences. Also a million other things.

I am a fairly good email marketer and have a pretty good inbox rate around (80 - 85%), I can post ads in any category in Atlanta Craigslist.

With that being said, looking to JV or just pickup some work on the side.

Thanks.!

Fiverr private message problem

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:36 PM PDT

I got a private message on FIverr this morning but when I tried to open it, I got this message
Quote:

For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly.
Has this happen to anyone else before? I can't find any information about it. How do I go around it? I probably got reported for spamming since I've been heavily messaging the past couple of days (~10-20 messages sent per day). It's resulted in quite a few sales and now I can't talk to people who are interested in my gig. Kinda frustrating.

The Fabulous Life Of Billion Dollar Wall Street Ballers

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:36 PM PDT


You don't have to press the thank you button for this thread but I probably
won't get mad if you do. :angryfire...:D


2006. The Orgy Before The Storm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo7fKmL7zqc


Eye Candy--Brain Candy--I Like Candy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t8C4...el_video_title

SickMarketing Reviews

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:33 PM PDT

Has anyone had any experience with SickMarketing before? They seem similar to SENuke, but with Article submissions. I'm thinking about making the purchase, but if anyone has any advice. That'd be appreciated.

Msn Adcenter Account JV, Easy 20% ROI

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:32 PM PDT

hey guys,
If anyone of you are in the Usa and has or can create an Msn Adcenter account that I can use to promote cpa offers, I can pay you back the days charges plus 20% via paypal every night at 9pm. So if I spend $100 I pay back $120, $200 pays back $240 etc. We'd start small to build trust and then scale. Did this with 10 other jv's before and they all got paid. Can take a few more now. Must mention there is a slight risk of the account being banned. If you don't care or willing to risk it Pm me your skype username if your interested and we'll talk. Thanks

Need fb likes now!

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:32 PM PDT

Looking for 1000 real fb likes now! somebody???? Skype?

Guide to Run Scrapebox on server?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:23 PM PDT

scrapebox is killing my business internet speed, but I have no idea how to set it up on something else.


Are there any guides? and what do I need to do it

Dinner Time

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:16 PM PDT

Dinner Time Supper Time in 4 more hours


Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20111020.JPG (60.4 KB)

Do you charge SEO service one time fee or monthly fee?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:04 PM PDT

Hi there,

I have a dentist who wants to rank on page 1 of Google for 5 keywords (medium competitive).

Can someone please advise me how much I should charge him ? one time fee or monthly fee ? any set up fee up front ?

If he wants to pay one time fee, how can I convince him to pay for a monthly fee ?

Thanks in advance.

How do I increase accept rate?

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 03:03 PM PDT

Hello,

I have FB PVA acc, filled with photos, likes, statuses, link shares - to look as REAL profile. But my accept rate is only 25-30%. This means that from 100 friend requests I have only 25-30 friends. Do you know some tips to increase accept rate?

Very Thanks

eBay Sellers Required

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 02:58 PM PDT

I am look for a reliable eBay seller to sell some items for me - you will be selling a variety of 'high demand' products to customers around the world.

What I Need From Sellers:

1. You MUST be able to read and write English fluently.
2. Some experience of eBay - with eBay and Paypal accounts with no limits (you will be selling at a high volume.)
3. Ideally your eBay and Paypal accounts will be at least 6 months old - with some transaction history and no restrictions.
4. You will need to respond to questions from buyers..
5. You must be able to complete Excel spreadsheets (they are pretty basic) - to provide the sales information so that we can ship the items. We would provide the template.

We need sellers from: Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Romania

The opportunity is here to earn $500 plus per week!

Please P.M with your M.S.N details. Thanks

Adsense support needed...........

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 02:58 PM PDT

For starting a AdSense website what type of keyword I should select?Keyword that has mass global monthly search but low competition or any other.....?

Please suggest me the experts.

Thanks

How to: find do follow blogs

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 02:58 PM PDT

This forum has given me a lot already, so it's time to start giving back.

Here's a method I use to find do follow blogs. You may have come accross the "comment luv" wordpress plug in, any blog using has do follow comments. Here's the technique I use to find these do follow blogs. Just search:

Code:

my niche & "title="CommentLuv Enabled""
Idea here is quite simple and requires that you use 2 attributes:
Your main keyword or key phrase used by blogs you want to find, such as "my niche" in example above. Forcing to sort those blogs by including only blog that have following attribute "title="CommentLuv Enabled"" – double quote seem to work best for me to ensure nothing is missed as it forces Google to search for a very specific HTML code that you would see when doing a View Source option on commentluv enabled blog at the end of comment form. And the attribute is required to tie them together and ensure that both are present in the results.

Google Analytics vs. Statsurfer

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 02:12 PM PDT

Anyone notice anything weird with Statsurfer stats? I am running both statsurfer and GA on one of my micro niche blogs, and it seems statsurfer is grossly underreporting the traffic. GA is saying I am getting 10x as many UV's and pageviews. I also run Super Cache, could this be causing Statsurfer to mis-count?

Review My Blogger Blog!!

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 02:12 PM PDT

Not quite finished yet....but i wanted some opinions......I might have to redirect it to my own domain as i want to do some scrapebox/xrumer blasts??

http://winfreeprizesonline.blogspot.com
If its not ok to post my link in this manner then mod please delete......I read only that affiliate links were not allowed but i might have missed something??

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.