Friday, October 7, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:43 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Craigslist and VPS

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 06:44 PM PDT

Hi!
First off let me say that I DID Search the boards before posting here. I know that is a crucial first step.
I would like to know if I can post my CL business services ads in a city across the country by using a VPN.

I heard there were some updates that made Clad unusable and I was wondering if a VPN with multiple IPS would still be effective as of Oct 2011.


Thank you in advance.

How much is Pagerank worth?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 06:40 PM PDT

We all know that a PR2 link is worth more than a PR1. But how much more?

I'd like to poll the people here to get an idea of what you think the values actually are.

So if a brand new, PR0 site (with no incoming links) is worth 1 point, how many of those add up to one PR1 link, and so on up the ranks.

Of course there are other variables at play, but what do you think just the straight link juice from each page is worth in comparison?

Example:

PR0 - 1
PR1 - 10
PR2 - 100
PR3 - 1000
PR4 - 10000
PR5 - 100000
PR6 - 1000000
PR7 - 10000000
PR8 - 100000000
PR9 - 1000000000


Completely arbitrary, but I'd like to get an idea of what those with experience with lots of high PR links think about this.

Uh Oh, EPN vs PepperJack network...

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 06:27 PM PDT

I have been searching sites and forums about all the trouble EPN is in and how there treating the affiliates and wanted to get BH members opinions on their experiences with EPN and if they are in the PepperJack Network and had better experience with their EPN affiliate? Just curious because I have been rejected to (holy god of affiliates)EPN and thought my IM days were over(newbie mistake). Thanks.

Forum or Website for Gaming?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 06:01 PM PDT

I understand that Gaming is a very competitive niche but I do not want my domain to go to waste.

Since I don't have much gaming knowledge and experience, I might turn my Gaming Website into a Gaming forum.

Which forum software is better? PhpBB or SMF?

What is the earning potential using Adsense? Or is it too low to even attempt this method of making money.

I'd like to set goal of $20 a month, any extra would be a bonus.

Adsense Help

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:48 PM PDT

Im from srilanka. its hard to get adsense to asian countries. plz any1 can help me to get adsense. Its a Big help for me

Need someone to Revise ^^

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:40 PM PDT

HI,

I just wrote a tutorial on how to [GET] Tweet Adder and how to gain 650+ followers a day.
Im only 17 and dutch so I'd like someone to revise my english grammar faults :P
PM me and I will send you a downloadlink.

Thanks in advance,

Ramin

I need some feedback from serious posters

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:34 PM PDT

Hi to everyone here, i am looking for serious posters to answer some questions before i start putting together a Paid to post forum.

Please be honest as i want this to be the best place where everyone earns money and actually has fun doing it. So below are just a few questions for you guys. I hope i am not breaking any rules as i am just asking for feedback and not advertising anything.

Questions

Forum rates, what rates are reasonable for paid to post forums?

Ease of the forums, Will posters be interested to post if there are no grammar checks and the length of post minimal is just over three words?

Tracking, Every poster will be issued points those points are values for money. So in simple terms it is something like 5 points = 0.05 cents. Makes things simple for everyone from the admin to the poster, to know how much has already been earned.

Ads, This is just a question for posters. Will you mind if there are too many ads as long as you get paid?

Payment method, Besides Paypal what other options will people want to see to be able to get paid?

Payment times, Will it be better to be able to cash out at any time or once a week. If posters had a choice which one would posters rather want?

Minimal payout, would you want to be able to cash out at $1?

weird glitch in google

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:29 PM PDT

In IE7
if you google the word "technically", you get an error.
same with "emf definition"

Good computer to run SEO programs?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:25 PM PDT

I was looking at getting a new computer dedicated to business and I wanted to come here for advice on the investment. I planned on using Scrapebox, xrumer, and sick submitter. Thanks.

CPU: Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHz
Mobo: BIOSTAR A870U3 AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 8 GB of DDR3 1333
Hard Disk: 2 Seagate Barracuda 750GB in RAID 0 -- 1.4 TB Useable Disk Capacity
Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD 6570; 1 GB DDR3 Memory; Max Resolution 2560 x 1600; Supports Crossfire
Realtek HD 6 Channel Audio
ASUS 24X DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM

JV - Youtube Affiliates

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:08 PM PDT

thread title is the .com domain

got an idea to monetize we split the revnue 50/50%

pm me or post itt

Ahrefs question

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:06 PM PDT

Can anyone tell me what this means from the ahrefs website in the anchor section?

What exaclty do they have 2000 links with the anchor of?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg what.jpg (49.5 KB)

"Don't Trust Anyone" - Amazing Story

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:06 PM PDT

Just saw this last night...pretty crazy. Makes you wonder who you can really trust. He was friends with the guy for 10 f*ckin years !! Unbelievable.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...D3Chq9n03JaPd4

How i Raised 500k real fans in facebook with 1k spent over 3 months

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:05 PM PDT

Hi Guys,

just thought this might be interesting to some , so i will share it.

I wanted a facebook page with high engagement. Not those kind of pages with huge numbers but no interaction (edgerank close to zero)... so i thought it well and decided to go with the patriotism line.

I builded a FB page about the country i live in . It is called eg: "I am American"

I post 2 status updates every day about my country:

Info about: National Gastronomy, National Beauty Queens, Festivities, Traditions, Folk stuff, Politics, Famous Nationals ,etc...

engagement is amazingly high.

I started one group of ads.

Targeted to everybody over 22 yrs old, in my country.

The ad picture is a FLAG of the country.

The text of the add reads something like: "like this if you think this is the most beautiful flag in the world"..

CTR? above 17% .. cost per click ? .. around 0.02 - 0.03 ... Convertion (likes) arounf 80% of those clicks...

so doing this i spent around $100 in one week and got up to 30k in that page.

The next thing i did is i made another FB page.

This time about Jobs offers in the country. Setted up the the aweber form to collect emails...

There was an aerosmith concert comming.

Made an ad. The add reads "Win 2 VIP tickets to the aerosmith concert"

Picture of Steven tylers big mouth singing.

CTR -- 19% ...

CPC ? 0.05

It directs to an external landing page.

There i settup a text like this:

"Want to win 2 vip tickets to aerosmith?.. its easy .. just follow this steps.. "

Step 1 .. click like in the 2 buttons: (insert my FIRST page like button , and my NEW page like button)

Step 2 - hit the RECOMMEND BUTTON and then THE SHARE BUTTON.. share it with 10 friends ... - I inserted here the RECOMMEND button.. my landing page got all the og: tags setup with a nice share message that is posted to peoples wall ..

steven tylers picture and title says: Win 2 tickets to aerosmith.

Step 3 : Subscribe to our newsletter .. aweber.

Well... i spent another 100 dollars in ads.. .it is amazing how viral the recommend button can be ...

I won over 30k fans for both pages... plus 10k subscribers ( i think i got short since they have to DOUBLE opt in .. and not all of them do .. )

i have done this system many other times .. invest 100-150 in ads, and get back a LOT .. LOT of REAL fans..

so i guess this is not a totally free system .. but perhaps some people may be willing to try it ..

Sweepstakes + like and share buttons in landing page = VIRAL ..


Oh .. by the way... i have already started monetizing.. i already got back my 1k invested in ads... and much more =)


cheers.

Google Keyword Tool

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 05:02 PM PDT

Is there any point in Google keyword tool or am I missing something? Looking through keywords for my site I come across a low competition keyword that has 30,000,000 global searches and 4,000,000 local.

I type the keyword into google and put the first website through cubestat which says the site is 2 years old and only gets 150 page views a day. If it ranks no1 for a keyword that apparently gets 30,000,000 global searches, how is this possible? Am I missing something?

new to scrapebox and have some dumb questions..

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 04:20 PM PDT

hi all BHW!!
yesterday I've just buy scrapebox .I dont know enough how to use it I just know how to post comments through it :D really dont know about its other functions so here is some questions I got:
how to make Lists of AA blogs through SB?
is there any software that can detect auto approve blogs Links from a mass Links list?
what are the other benefits of SB except blog commenting ?
what ways to make money by using SB?
is internet connection and computer RAM/processor effect on SB success rate?
If I dont use proxies to post comments then? anything harm without proxies ?

thanks to all in advance ..

Can you tell me all your web 2.0 sites that you use for SEO?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 04:14 PM PDT

Hi ALL,
Can you tell me all your web 2.0 sites that you use for SEO?

Very much appreciated!

Need recos for an Authority site platform - blog + forums + article dir + link/website dir

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 04:08 PM PDT

I know the focus is often on micro niche sites, but lately I've been thinking of growing an authority site along with them.

I am trying to weigh the pros and cons of which base platform to start with.

On the one hand, I can try and do it with Wordpress and a combination of plugins plus SimplePress forums. I've used SimplePress before, but I'm not too keen on it because it lacks a lot of advertising and monetization features that I _think_ exist in vbulletin.

vBulletin is the other avenue I've been thinking about. I have seen sites that integrate vBulletin + a variety of mods to achieve what I want to build. But from what I understand this can get pricey quickly between the base license plus mod costs.

Perhaps there are some other platforms I am overlooking. Ideally it would be free or low cost, say under a couple hundred bucks.

What I want the site to do:

- Blog that I can update
- Article directory - with free and paid option for featured articles
- Website/link directory - with thumbnailing and also free and paid option for featured directory listings / do-follow links, preferably where the featured listing then gets some additional things like additional images or videos etc.
- Forums/community system - I have built sites before using buddypress and didn't really like it too much. I have also used SimplePress and it works but I _think_ there is no way out of the box to do things like restrict signatures or links in signatures to a paying member or certain group membership. I'm also not sure how well it scales. I know vBulletin can be made to scale (ergo BHW with what, almost 300k members?).

The other option is maybe I go the silo'd app route, and have individual apps in directories for each core function. But then you've gotta deal with making them all look the same, share user data between them, etc. This is what I'm trying to avoid. I've built a couple of sites like this before with various combinations of phpLD, WP, and other scripts and it always becomes a big PITA to manage. I also want to make sure I use a platform with the SEO and monetization capabilities (membership levels, advertising, featured articles and listings) in it and figured out up front so I'm not trying to figure out how to hack things to bolt it on later once things start to grow.

So if anyone has any platform recommendations I'd love to hear them.

FB mass unlike

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:59 PM PDT

Is there a bot for this?

Recently FB made it harder to mass unlike things.
It used to be a box. that you go down the list.. took me 5min.
Now you have to go to every page..

any ideas?

New EPN Account Availability!!

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:55 PM PDT

Hub Pages and EPN = Chaching!!
Many of you can relate..., I'm sure. Lost a few EPN accts a couple years back when Oreos were the 'in' thing.
Anyway..., just received this email from HubPages a while ago and went and signed up. Waiting on approval as far as I can tell. .. Coming into the Holiday season.., we all know BH'ers will max it out!!

Let's get creative and fish out some exploits...... :yeah:

Code:

Hi XXXXXXXX,

We wanted to let you know that HubPages created a new way to earn from
eBay through the HubPages Earnings Program. In order to preserve eBay as
an option and enable it for the full HubPages community (most of whom have
been unable to get an account over the last few years), we have to move to
 this new approach.

HubPages has begun to issue new ePN IDs for use on HubPages. For a period
of approximately 30 days after launch of the new program, both your existing
 ePN IDs and HubPages-issued ePN IDs will work. By early November, all
monetizable referrals from the HubPages website will be via HubPages's
partnership with eBay, and only HubPages-issued ePN IDs will be recognized
by eBay and contribute to your earnings.


YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE NEW EBAY PROGRAM BY THE FIRST WEEK OF
NOVEMBER IN ORDER TO CONTINUE EARNING FROM YOUR EBAY CAPSULES.
 YOU WILL NOT EARN AFTER THAT DATE UNTIL YOU SIGN UP.

To continue to earn revenue, you will need to participate in the HubPages
Earnings Program and turn on the eBay Program. Your earnings then will be
tracked and paid to you by HubPages (not eBay). As for the transition
process itself, there will be a short additional registration form (eBay is not
 providing your personal account information to HubPages, so we may need
to ask for information that eBay collected from you a few years ago).


TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEW EBAY PROGRAM, PLEASE VISIT:
h**ps://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/epn

Please do not delay; you MUST sign up before the first week of November in
order to continue to earn via your Hubs' eBay Capsules. You won't be able to
 earn after that date until you do sign up. For additional information about
the eBay Program as part of the HubPages Earnings Program, please read the
 FAQ entry.

Thank you, and happy Hubbing!

HubPages

Hide Pages from user, but show google (not cloaking)

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:48 PM PDT

I thought it would be nice, to have a forum which is crawled by google (many good working keywords in that niche) but is private if being browsed by a human.
So google knows all the private pages and has them in the serp, but when people click on it, they get a 'please register to see the page'.

Is this possible?

[GUIDE] One Tip To Get Some Places To Find Public Proxies

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:43 PM PDT

[GUIDE] One Tip To Get Some Places To Find Public Proxies

Hello everybody,

I come to share with you just one tip to get some places to find tons of public proxies.
Those who use XRumer knows this trick...

On Google, search this footprint :
Code:

inurl:"/proxyc/engine.php"
Then, open a link and replace "proxyc/engine.php" by :
Code:

proxyc/list.txt
Now you have just to merge all these lists and remove duplicates URLs.
You can automate this task with ScrapeBox or Hrefer (...).

Best :cool:

Beny

PS : Much of these URLs are forums and blogs posts, so they can be outdated. Clean the list to avoid wasting time.

Writing in competitors sales threads shouldn´t be allowed

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:39 PM PDT

I think that you shouldn´t be allowed to write in competitors sales threads if you sell a similar product or promote one in your donor sig even if you actually buy your competitors product.

The reason is pretty simple. Your "review" will of course be biased and any support questions you might have doesn´t belong in a sales thread anyway. Hence, you really doesn´t belong there since you will not contribute with any unbiased or useful info - all you do is to indirectly promote your own product or bash down on your competitor on their expense in their own sales thread and I don´t think that´s fair.

Any thoughts?

Software that Piggybacks off your network from backoffice to send texts for FREE

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:22 PM PDT

Someone needs a bot interface that logs into your cell phones back office like Sprint has and from their it logs into your pic messages and auto pulls together all your numbers you have in your phone and sends a text for you automatically pigging backing off the network. I have an unlimited plan, so really what could they say? Probably could cover your tracks enough to hide how you were sending them, and/or create a delay of 5 seconds between each text? Hmmmmmmmm. PM me if you already know of something like this.

Currently I can log into my back office for Sprint, select a pic, and select my contacts. VUALA!

Shopping Cart Abandonment?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:18 PM PDT

For those that sell PHYSICAL products...

what do you do to track or try and figure out any shopping car abandonment issues?

I am running a 70% abandonment rate right now on one of my websites so I lowered shipping to just a silly amount to see if that would work but made little difference.

The majority of these drop outs are right after registering and at the payment screen. I accept credit cards and paypal.

The drop out and never come back.

What is the best way you handle these issues?

any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Just started a few autoblogs with wp-robot, am I too late?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 03:11 PM PDT

So last week I put up 4 autoblogs using wprobot along with the genesis/streamline theme combo. The domain names are decent as far as exact keyword searches (anywhere from 2,000 - 6,000 exact searches). I'm mainly doing RSS feed campaigns on wprobot. I haven't really done any SEO (except for on-site stuff like meta tags etc). My question is am I too late to get in on these? Has the bus already left? Is G done ranking these types of sites? If there is any hope of these sites what types of SEO have worked? I've been writing a few articles with a couple anchored keywords and putting them on other sites but that's it so far.... any suggestions? or should I give up with these?

You are not a webmaster if..

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:50 PM PDT

You are not a webmaster if no one is posting your spammy bulk email's asking for links :))

Today I sent around 1,5-2k of email to blogspot and wordpress webmasters, this was the first time I try'ed that.I was searching for the email I use to send Emails in Bulk asking web'maters to give me some links, for free of course.Turns out that one of them posted the whole email on his blog..

Content Locking Supporter Forum Access

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:46 PM PDT

I have a bit of a query that I'm unsure of.

Would it be possible to content lock an area of a forum that a user can activate "supporter" access for a month?

In other words, rather than paying for premium access a user would go to the "supporter unlock page" fill in an incentive and then have access to a button that when pressed gave them supporter access for a month?


I currently charge £1.50 a month on my forum for a supporter account but figured doing this with say a $1 incentive would result in far more conversions.

Shoot me a PM if this is possible and name the price if you can do it. :)

how much would you pay for an ecom site?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:38 PM PDT

if someone designed you a a fully working ecomm site with a backend admin interface with the option of unlimited products, products with reviews, photos. all the usuall stuff and configured to work with paypal business pro merchant a/c. & multiple currencies for 1 small price.

how much would you pay?

£500
£400
£200
£100

what you think?

I can't edit my posts?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:32 PM PDT

I'm logged in and all but I can't seem to edit posts I made in my threads? Why is that?

Socialism and smuggling

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:17 PM PDT

Is there any good books about smuggling during the cold war? I heard that there were people that were making money smuggling goods into the USSR and eastern bloc nations.

Leads

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:15 PM PDT

Quality signups / cpa leads for anyone who wants them


They are mostly United States and some International traffic. They are real people who signup, no fake/bot/proxy traffic. Traffic comes from several paid for signup websites a.k.a. incentivised traffic on the web. Make sure you are okay with incent traffic unless you don't care about the risks (make sure you know what they are).

$5 per signup
example: 10 signups = $50
20 signups = $100
50 signups = $250
100 signups = $500
200 signups = $1000

Right now we are accepting up to 200 signups per order to get started. We may increase this in the future.

Requirements:

1) Only sites that are free signups and do not require credit card or SSN information are allowed.

2) No Adult / 18+ Websites

Additional Info:

Just make sure the offer is free to join, no CC or SSN required as we cannot provide that. Let us know how many signups you want and how quickly you want them and we'll see what we can do. For larger orders (100 - 200) we can fill them within a month or two, possibly less if you really want. Most offers we can complete in less than a month.

In case you are wondering yes we do use this method. We have a lot of extra traffic that we are not using and this is how we want to monetize it.

Note: We do not guarantee how long signups will be active or if they will purchase / upgrade anything.

We keep track of how many signups we send each day and tell you how many we sent to match your records. Any signups we fail to deliver will be refunded.

To order:

PM me with your order and what landing page you want to have the signups sent to. Also feel free to ask me any questions/concerns you have.

When you contact us we will review your offer for quality control before we start running it. Once it is cleared we will start running it usually within 24 hours and you will have signups that will roll in at your specified rate until your quota is met.


Right now we only accept paypal for all orders.


If I have forgotten to cover anything or if anyone has any questions I will try to get on here as much as I can to answer them...

Iframe Challenged for CPA

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:14 PM PDT

I have been trying to figure out how to get an iframe to work all day. and all that seems to happen is that it will show a blank box, and then forward to the offer itself on the offers domain.

Does anyone have like an Iframe for dummies tutorial?

Solution for SEO Quake PR not showing!

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 02:11 PM PDT

Hi all,

Since it's my first post and i want to start sharing, here it goes:
I think i'm not the only one with problems of the PR not showing up in SEO quake so do this to solve it:

edit: aparently i can't write the code so if someone could message me, i will send the info.

Blackout.

How can I check my backlinks?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:59 PM PDT

Can you please recommend me some good tool to check my backlinks please

Advice on WP for Adsense?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:59 PM PDT

Do you think i should add a home page to wordpress MFA site or just have the home page displaying the most recent posts?

Thanks,

Making money off of videos with video ads? Better than Blip.tv?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:44 PM PDT

I'm going to start a video series and was wondering if I should use Blip.tv to make money off of them or a better alternative? I'm new, so I don't think I'd get accepted into Youtube's.

Email Extractor

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:35 PM PDT

I am looking for a free program which lets me supply it with a list of URL's and extracts email ID's from them. It should supports logins since the pages are on a login protected site, an internal browser might help.

Thanks in Advance :)

I Invented a universal Charger (ChargeAll) - Now, How do I sell it?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:35 PM PDT

I invented a universal charger that works with thousands of devices. "BuyChargeAll" - I'm going to be airing a 30 second commercial on TV but also would like a strong internet presence.

The name of the device is ChargeAll, 10 chargers in 1 for only $19.95. I'll tel you what I've done so far:

Facebok - I created "MyCellPhoneDied" which is basically a facebook fan page where I want people to submit funny videos of how their cell phone died.

Youtube/Viral Videos - I created some short clips of different people and how their cell phone died and if funny enough i hope it'll go viral on mycellphonedied youtube channel.

SEO - My website is built in wordpress. I have a blog on the about us page and try to post as much relevant content as possible. I also posted a compatibility list, I've heard it would be a good idea to SEO optimize all of those keyboards so that when someone types in Nokia 6290 charger for example, my site should pop up.

Twitter - I just started using Tweet Adder 3 today. I'm trying to add everyone who's cell phone has died in their tweets.

E-mail blasts - Who? How? When?

what the hell were they thinkin...

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:29 PM PDT

Is this what the world truly has to offer?
Watch at your own risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHSbrPZH4A

Authentic Autodesk products

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:24 PM PDT

I have authentic Commerical (NOT STUDENT) Autodesk products.

I have many products--

Price ranges from $400-$40,000

PM Me if you are interested. These are for buying only, no dropshipping.

This can be very profitable.

Adwords and Facebook Ads Tactics : Follow and Generate Money

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:14 PM PDT

So, just for the start, Let me tell you that things I am into are Adsense, Adwords and Facebook Ads. So, I dont know pretty much about the rest, and I always tends to post about these. Well, my ambition is to be a coder, but thats offtopic here lol :D

Adwords

Making an account

What you should :

1. Better use a CC or dont use a CC. Use VCCs at your own risk. (I never used a VCC for this ever.)
2. For people who use CC, make sure you set your daily budget right, or they are going to charge your credit card. Dont come back crying.
3.Make an account - use the money inside - logout for ever. Follow the pattern.


What you shouldnt :

1. Dont make multiple accounts, all at once. (Get it all banned :p )
2. Same domain must not serve ads from diff accounts at the same time.
3. If you run on coupons, set daily budget shouldnt go over 15%.
4. Dont panic :D :yumyum:


What I follow :

1. Daily budget : $10.
2. No gmails. I use Yahoo/Hotmails. (Later felt hotmail is shit. So Yahoo usually.)
3. Havent used VPN much. I always pay my friends a couple dollars, $2 here is fine lol, and make them make accounts for me from their own pc. :yumyum: And also have them set the campaign and then logout for ever.

I dont personally like clearing the cookies, and all those headaches. For me, the above method was easy and working everytime.







What you think you can, but you cant really do:

1. Advertising your affiliates referral link without a landing page.
2.Advertising your affiliates landing page with a redirection domain.
3.Advertising your own landing page, but which clearly looks like a sales pitch and is with real affiliate urls.
4.Advertising hot keyword stuffs. (Sex to be the first thing)


What you think you cant, but you can :

1. Using the vouchers without a CC/VCC (I wont call it blackhat at all. Its just a trick as you know we people always deal with fake accounts)
2. Creating Adwords accounts from a diff country IP from the billing address.
3.Advertising the same domain over and over.

What you can,
if you have luck :

1. Redirecting the domain to affiliate url.






Going in depth now,

Ways to get your affiliate stuff going :

1. Make the account.
2. Make the campaign with your url. I mean, your own landing page. Make sure you make the site looks like a worthy one, and adding up pages would do good. Make sure you dont have any direct links in the site, but redirection links.
3. Get it approved.
4. Your ads run, profit.

What I do :

1. Make account and campaign.
2. Install wordpress. Makes atleast 10 pages.
3. The home page will be a static page with the sales stuff, and all other pages fills related materials about the main keyword. Some good articles, with a link to the product ofcourse.
4. No direct links, and all would be redirections.
5.Ads run, and makes money ;)






Activating the account without CC/VCC :


I dont know If I can reveal the method here, but search this forum, and its almost everywhere now ;)





Killer : Redirecting your adurl to affiliate link.

1. Get the ad approved. (A page with an ezine article just serves fine for me.)
2.Makes a low bid campaign with couple wide keywords to grab some impressions.
3.Once you feel like your ad is all ok, and has some impressions and atleast a few clicks, set the daily budget to full.(Remaining amount in your acc.)
2. Arrange the time according the targeting country timings.
3. Edit the campaigns, add the required keywords and set the campaign running time for just those hours.
4. Double the CPC and wait for the time to come.
5. Be online, and once you see a few visitors coming in, 301 it to the affiliate url.
6. Google will take atleast 30 mins to suspend your account. (Atleast it was like that for me.)
7. Make enough within that time. (It all depends on your CPC, or you would get your acc suspended with a lot of dollars remaining in your acc.)






Dealing with same domain and same IP :


I was able to advertising same domain for like 5 accounts, but then after, the ads never ran.



Accounts from same IP :


I always made like 4 accounts from any ip that I got hold of. All went like a charm, and from the fifth one, ads never ran.

As I have a lot of clients buying vouchers from me, they ofcourse grabbed a lot of vouchers from OpenSRS which was shared here by Falkor. It all went smooth, and now they are coming back complaining all those accounts were shutdown. OpenSRS is a big news now, and google is terminating the vouchers, and the accounts made by those vouchers.(Not a confirmed news, but almost it is, because I have had multiple clients complaining.) Still, You can give it a try, but its up to you.

These methods are all what I used, and that doesnt mean it answers all your questions and you will be able to run it like I could (may be I was lucky? :rolleyes:) Experiment, trial and error, thats what it is. Go on, have a venture on Adwords.


will update the tips about fb ads, soon.

Count this as my 1000th post contribution because I am going to hit it soon ;)

Priority: throw away sites, or long lasting?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:04 PM PDT

We all know there are hundreds of ways to make money on the internet - this forum represents loads of them pretty well.

But, my question to everyone that has established revenue streams is: are you creating quick throw away sites designed to make a quick buck. Or are you trying to establish long lasting branded sites to last a lifetime?

I'm not asking from a newbie POV as I have both kinds of sites, but my priority is the larger sites I have.

Will big G penalize me for doing this? Urgent response, pls

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 01:01 PM PDT

I have a domain of a well know celebrity, and want to create a site. So my question is this:

Will I be penalized by the big G if I copy the bio info from his wiki page to put the whole content as my home page?

I will be placing ads3ns3 on the site, but before I start wolud like to know an answer to my question.

Thanks.

Subsections harder to rank than Homepage?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 12:56 PM PDT

I'm not sure what's going on, I'm having a hard time ranking subsections. Just to get this out of the way, I'm not new to link building, out of 85 websites, I'm able to rank at least on the first page for the majority of my keywords (homepage). But whenever i try to target subsections it seems to lose rank the more I link, happened 5 times already.

I use a lot of mixed links including articles directories, comments, bookmarking, web 2.0s, private networks, ect..

Here's a few things about the site. It's an ecommerce with over 10,000 product pages. There are no duplicate contents. There's no affiliate banner, adsense or any type of advertisement. The homepage/subpages are fully optimized with 2-3 main keywords.

I tried slow linking with high pr sites and also tried blasting, nothing works, it just keep decreasing in the serps. Does anyone have any suggestion I can try.

Thanks.

[Qs] Rss, security, indexing

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 12:45 PM PDT

hi,
i have 3 Qs to ask...
1. Google does not index my backlinks what do i do to index them fast? If there are any reliable tools/plugins please suggest...
Any link strengtheners?

2. I am unsure about the security of my blog. What are the chances of my blog getting hacked? Which is the best security WP plugin? I remember when i activated like wp firewall plugin and it did not allow me to edit my theme.. gave warnings... I also want to retain BACKUP, how should i do that? should regularly download files from hosting? which folder? or there must be a plugin for that also?

3. Might look stupid by i never understood RSS... Really Simple Syndication yes i know that. i have set up an RSS feed with feed burner... but what is the purpose of submitting RSS to sites? (Rss submitter does that?) y not directly url of my site?

Hey

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 12:32 PM PDT

So I am a totally new to all this but this site has amazing content just thought id say hi.

[BETA]Article Enchanter Script[BETA]

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 12:15 PM PDT

I'm looking for JR.VIPS and respected members here to review this article enchanter script before selling in the market. This tool basically has same functions as seo20's tool.

Output article is 100% similar to the original article word by word, but copyscape, search engines see it as unique! Its like magic!

Keywords are all intact, because this tool tweaks the "useless words" making it unique.

There are some proofs that enchanted articles can be indexed and has a chance to rank as well.

If you're interested in the free review, reply in this thread I'll send you review login and password.

Who are eligible for review?

1. JR.VIPS(or higher)
2. Members with 100+ posts
3. Members with 15+ reputations higher only.



.

ChaCha Robot/AutoBot Software?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 12:07 PM PDT

Pardon if this isn't the right place to post this, but does anyone know of a software/script that can run the position of a ChaCha guide for you? (Such as clicking the answers automatically for the user).:confused:

I want to buy xrumer Link list and xas_AI.txt

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:53 AM PDT

I want to buy xrumer Link list and xas_AI.txt
If you have ,Pls PM me.

is legal to?

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:52 AM PDT

Lets say i buy a domain name with the NBA word in it.... something like nbastore.com... lets say i use it to sell nba product through an affiliate program.

This is perfectly legal righ? they can't complain in any possible way?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.