Monday, October 31, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:36 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


just an observation regarding goog ads

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:07 PM PDT

before, the ads used to be related to the page that you were on. so for example, if you were on a page about ebay sniping software, the google ads on that page were also about auctions and softwares...
but now, the ads are more related to the things you have been searching for recently, and not necessary related to the page's topic. so for example, lets say you have been searching for red wine in google...and you go to a page about ebay sniping software, the ads on that page are going to be about red wine and not about auctions.
so goog is saving your searches and displaying ads according to what you have been searching for recently, NOT what the page's topic is about.
this is something i noticed recently, i am not sure how long they have been doing this.

Recommend a cheap VPS?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:01 PM PDT

I'm going from a pc to macbook and would like to continue my blackhat via a vps. Is there any affordable VPS service anyone can recommend? I'd like to run SENUKE & scrape box on it.

Why is stupid tech being promoted?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:56 PM PDT

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/31/tech/i...html?hpt=hp_c2


Quote:

Touch control replacing the mouse and keyboard? The death of the wallet as mobile payments become mainstream?
What is up with so much advocating digital payments? Cash is so much better,and you can't make it rain with a rfid chip on your cellphone.And a mouse and keyboard offer much better control then a touch screen, Plus you can't play any good games with a touchscreen,only crappy games.

Scrapebox fail!

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:49 PM PDT

Hey everybody,
So I started to use Scrapebox again, wrote a bunch of generic comments, spun them well and started to post. Now I know that generic comments are normally not good but I went on those blogs after and most comments their were in fact generic and sounded like straight up spam, yet theirs got somehow approved and mine didnt?
Any thoughts on that?
Thanks in advance

Just Launched: BlackHat,WhiteHat Tools Directory

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:37 PM PDT

Figured this would be helpful for everyone here..frankly I was tired of going to different forums (warriorforum, wickedfire, dp, bhw, etc) to find a new tool or a service to use, so I figured what the hell, I'll build out a directory and entice product developers and service offerers to join up so that we can consolidate a lot of tool info into one place-

http://www.seotooluniverse.com

Taking ALL kinds of feedback, so let me know what you guys think. I've got more seeding to do, but I figure this is going to take off soon and a lot of the default ads i entered will be replaced with official tool listings.

It's not limited to tools either, service providers will also have a section as well. Users who visit the site can rate, leave feedback, even rate others reviews. Trying to keep this interactive and actually useful to visitors.

Oh, and I've got more tool comparison charts coming out too that will be helpful. I just have one big one right now:

http://www.seotooluniverse.com/tool-comparisons/

But want more as well..have one in development now that will compare article submitters.

The really cool thing, and I think people who list there will really benefit from this, is that when a new listing is added the system sends out the new listing to the sites official account at :

TWITTER
LINKEDIN
DELICIOUS
DIIGO
GOWALLA
PLURK
POSTEROUS
SOCIALCAST
STATUS.NET
TUMBLR
YAHOO MEME
YAMMER


Here's an example of the linkedin and twitter postings..


Anyone verified fb account with vcc?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:29 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Does anyone succeeded to verify facebook account with vcc?
I have tryed to buy old PVA Facebook account, added the vcc and all the time I am getting the declined message.
Anyone can throw some tips around? Some one can actually do it?
I will also buy Facebook account with vcc in it already if thats possible.

Thanks.

The community has such a group

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:20 PM PDT

Day, two days, three days Sixin much pain I was suffering, can not afford, I began to cry after that tight, inner pain I find any. One day suddenly saw her in a stranger's car to leave, I stared transfixed for a long long time front of a black bicycle from her never appeared in the parking house the cup from the table down the table. Bang, without any noise, so I can not tell from the foot of the chest or the sound I started casually illusion, wild guess, to find more reasons for her defense I sent her more and more information more frequently, always wanted her to explain.

She hit the call off, sent messages sent to my sleep, I always hold hope the last few watched, all the pain I bear heart looked at her in front of him laughing, I have She does not know whether true or false laugh, anyway is very bright and difficulties do you Do this right What you told me I do not know about love, I only know love is love, love is love love this is not the feelings I feel nostalgic, I can not put down. Our experience is very common with the more normal, you can never forget I hate to leave as Cao Cao Xiao Qiao I hate to leave with your smile, eager for a taste of you, eager for the heart together; misses you a kiss, thinking about your hair, always thinking with feeling; with you long for the days call me up , long for our dialogue, funny, even long for the occasional care of you Time to rush away from my fingertips, there is no attachment, just like a meteor across the sky, fleeting, so I think that moment the U.

Xrumer links to links

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:18 PM PDT

Can someone tell me or direct me to a thread that explains how to blast multiple urls in your xrumer blasts? Say I have a list of 100 or 1000 urls I'd like xrumer to post links to.

Any help would be appreciated.

How would you promote clickbank products...

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:53 PM PDT

on a blog where you have unique health articles, but none of them are product reviews?

Should I write some reviews or I can go without them?

COD MW3 XP codes

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:46 PM PDT

hey guys,

Has anyone got any mountain dew bottles or dorito bags with the call of duty MW3 codes on them for double Xp. I live in australia so I am unable to get the stuff here its only sold in the US.

So if anyone has any codes laying around PM me the codes :D

thanks and rep given to anyone that can help me out!

Cheers

Facebook stories contest give some love :D

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:42 PM PDT

Hello there BHW family :D
There is a contest running and here is my entry!
The language is greek so you dont have to read it you can just hit the like button and show some love :D
Thanks everyone in advance :)

https://facebook.frulitelab.gr/Summe...iew.php?ID=185

Hope you dont have problems with the url :)

$278 in 48 hours. Easy method, easy to upscale.

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:41 PM PDT

This is a kind of combination/twist of a few methods that have been shared here before. It implements a few simple tricks that make all the difference!

Firstly, what you will need:
  • A domain and hosting
  • Be a member of a CPA company
  • A content locker (I recommend Content Lock Pro V2 which has been released by meathead here on BHW but you can use a CPA company like adscendmedia that implement their own content lockers)
  • Knowledge of how to create a simple website (only has to be one page)
  • The motivation to take action!

The method:

Firstly you will want to find something that people want to download - a movie or a tv series or even a game (this is a little more limited); it can be anything you want and feel comfortable with, as long as it is getting a decent number of searches. Try the google keyword tool for terms like "paranormal activity download" or "download paranormal activity" or something like that - there are tonnes of films and tv shows, old and new, that can be used for this method but for the sake of this guide I will use paranormal activity as an example.

Once you have chosen your movie/tv show/game then you should get a related domain name. I would suggest getting a generic name like platinummoviedownloads.com (this is available- see if anyone snatches this up :p)or something so you can then create pages like platinummoviedownloads.com/paranormal-activity (you don't even have to have a proper main page as people won't usually check this). In my opinion this looks more trusted than something like xdownloadparanormal-activity.info and is a lot more versatile!

Set up your nameservers and hosting and quickly put a site together using your preferred CMS or whatever method, focusing on just one page where you will direct people - platinummoviedownloads.com/paranormal-activity in this instance.

(If you want to go the extra mile, set up a full site. It will be better for the long term and easy to up scale with different downloads)

What you want on the page is a nice image that would be used to advertise your download like this. Underneath is you should have something like "This is one of our most popular downloads - our users rate this [*picture of 5 stars*] (127 ratings)" for example. This will make anyone you direct to the site believe that it is established and they will instantly trust it more. Underneath that have a nice big download button. Make the page look legit and professional.

The trick here is to have the download button activate your content locker*. After clicking download the user will have to fill out a CPA offer to be able to download "the file". Some people won't but a lot of people will be so convinced by your page and so desperate to download that they will instantly do whatever you tell them. Congrats - many people will be filling out your offers and you will be banking with CPA. We don't stop there, though. After all, this is BHW - why would we miss out on a chance to make more money? Make sure on the content locker you tell them to click the download button again after completing the offer.

They should now click the download button for the second time. This time they should be redirected to a site called Graboid (with your affiliate URL of course). They have a nice affiliate program where you get $0.70 for each trial signup. This has had a very high conversion rate for me because after competing an offer the user really just wants to download the movie/tv show - and Graboid appears to offer that.

So there you have it - an easy $2-$3 for every person who downloads! But wait, where do we get the traffic from? I'm glad you asked! Remember the keyword you researched earlier? We're going to use that with Google alerts to find highly targeted users. Input the following into Google alerts:
  • "watch paranormal activity"
  • "download paranormal activity"
  • "paranormal activity download"
  • Any other related keywords (you can even try just "paranormal activity", although you will have to sift through a lot of sites and it will be less targeted).

You will now be updated whenever something new containing that keyword appears in Google. These will often be forums, blogs and quite often yahoo answers. Visit these and post something like "i downloaded paranormal activity (http://platinummoviedownloads.com/paranormal-activity) and it scared the shit out of me!! loved it though!". Make the comment look like it has come from somebody who actually downloaded it, DON'T make it seem obviously promotional. Since you are getting instant updates on the indexing of these pages, you will often be first to comment/post. This is a great advantage over posting on pages that have existed for a while as what you have said will be seen first and will stay there for as long as the page exists as long as your comment doesn't look spammy.

What you can ALSO do is search Google for your keyword and in the left sidebar change the time frame to something like the past week or past 24 hours. This will give you recently updated pages related to your keyword, giving you yet more places to post in.

*I won't go into details of how to do this but there is fantastic guide on the Content Lock Pro forums which will show you how to do this. There are also some other tips that'll help you increase conversions.

So I've given you keyword ideas, a method, and a way to drive traffic. If you think it deserves a thanks, don't forget to give it one!

What are you waiting for? TAKE ACTION!

Best way to monetize job traffic?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:27 PM PDT

I have about 1k job traffic per day, what would be the best way to monetize this traffic?

Need advice splicing wires together..

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:10 PM PDT

Im in the middle of fixing my Xbox 360 right now, im upgrading the fan from a 5v and turning it into a 12v (just needs wires changed around a bit) but I need some advice. I got the wires cut right on the Xbox and spliced together, it tells me to grab a seperate piece of wire I have lying around so I grabbed a old usb plug I didn't use.. I cut it open and instead of it having just the single copper wire it has 4 colored wires inside it and like some insulation fibers or something mixed in it.. would this be ok to connect to my fan?? I'm going to leave the youtube tutorial below that I am following and a picture of what the inside of a usb cord looks like (as soon as i can find the type google images are not looking the same these are shiny with white strings inside) I hope someone can help me with this.

[youtube]EASAn_rhINA[/youtube]


(type of usb still looking for pictures of what the inside looks like)

Rank checker for hard keywords?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:01 PM PDT

Hello BHW,

I had a bookmark for a rank checker that can find a website that is ranked 1000 or more. I lot that bookmark. does anyone have a website that does the same thing?

Best Private Torrent Site?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:51 PM PDT

So I'm just wondering what is the best private tracker torrent site out there right now. I've been using Demonoid, but now that's starting to go downhill rather than uphill.

So does anyone have any suggestions or even better an invite to a private tracker torrent site?

I'd love some insight on this guys. Thanks! :D

Goodday!

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:47 PM PDT

Hi just got laid off and I am looking for some work until I can return to work again lol .

Focus and Determination

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:43 PM PDT

I find that I am in a constant strugle to stay motivated and focused with any plans that I attempt. I have the attention span of a humming bird!

Do you have any tips or tricks onto how to stay focused and motivated and to see through plans to the end?

Thanks,
Enlightened

Simple Straight Forward Way Of Making Money

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:38 PM PDT

hello i would like to introduce you to how i make money, feel free to join and start off with paid to click service

301 EMD to non EMD

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:34 PM PDT

I have an EMD site that automatically ranked for a low competition keyword. If I 301 redirect that to my main site, will my main site get put at #1 or does the EMD bonus not transfer

Using Youtube with hop link

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:20 PM PDT

Can I post a Youtube video with my referral link in the comment section of my video?

Do affiliate programs allow this? Does Youtube allow this?

Hello from Philippines

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:19 PM PDT

Hello to all especially to my kababayan from Philippines :D

AMR directory and article site lists

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:12 PM PDT

I am having problems increasing my article site count, are there any marketers on here with some lists? pm me if you do...

ill take amrx files and txt files


rambus

What would you charge for site and SEO?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 05:00 PM PDT

OK, pretty new to this, so I'm hoping you guys might give some advice. The other day I contacted a guy in a forum who was looking for someone to build a site. This is my first attempt to do this sort of thing for others. but I'm hoping that it is just the beginning. Anyway, he wants a site like this...
http://www.the-palette.com.sg/?gclid...FUkb6wod2FfgnQ

I looked at Weebly, but didn't see a sample with a slider, but I've never used it before, so I'm wondering if anyone might have a template suggestion?

I am not terribly familiar with WP, but I do happen to have a handful of Elegant themes...I am just concerned that it isn't as straightforward as Weebly, and would take forever for a noob like me to build.

Just as importantly, what would you charge this guy? He 'wants it to rank high in Google', which I know will require some article-writing, linkbuilding, etc.

I just need a little guidance because this is my first go. I assume that if I go with WP, and not Weebly's hosting, then I'll have to host with someone like hostgator?

So my final question is, would you charge for the site as well as a monthly fee for hosting, or do you just say 'pay me £/mo to keep it running'? I want to quote him for site, domain, hosting, and then tack on SEO, which might include 5 articles of 500 words.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Some problem receiving payment eyshezzy

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:58 PM PDT

To protect my self from people that JV with me and then come up with some excuse for not paying latter, I often ask people to testify. Honest people would have no problem testifying. A scammer would. If people don't testify I know something is wrong early and can pull of traffic. I also have many hidden security feature. That way every body knows he's JVing and when latter not pay people know who are wrong.

In case of Chicagol, he told everyone that he never got paid. My biz partner is working to "handle" that. Some of his site is phissing site like http://www.whoblocked.me/ . You can check it's his site from whois information which is linked to about-forex.com. Evidences of his phissing is already in front of thousands of forum. Not sure if whois information is correct or not however it does correspond to some real address in US. Hopefully he goes to jail for a very long time.

Any mod can team viewer to the traffic owners' account and see conversation between the guy and Arturo Vera (Chicagol) in skype. That way the rest knows that I don't harm innocents. There are indeed people that never got paid and they can testify that I am not asking them anything. In fact, I am helping them.

It's time consuming and effectively my word against his word. Well, I need to convince my employees and other partners (from other forum) that it doesn't pay to double cross me.

In case of Eyeshezzy you can check his own words that he's JVing with me here http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...t-venture.html

It's one of many security feature I implemented.

The problem is does he really need only to postpone payment or does he has no intent to pay. I already made it clear that I want payment within 1 day of payment day. If there is any problem he could have said that in front and I would have stopped traffic at that time.

To test that I pm him asking him to again put in the thread that he had gotten paid and have problem paying. Otherwise I'll stop traffic that can lead to account banning. Honest people would have no problem posting that. Obviously a scammer would.

It's been 3 days. No reply. I stopped sending traffic.

$160 for first month totally $400. I know not a lot. I deliberately don't send a lot for first month to know if people are worthy anyway. But I really don't want to be bothered by scammers. I rejected other JV because of him and that other JVers will pay. Traffic is limited.

This is my conversation. I will wait 2 more days and then I will tell him about this thread to make sure that he knows about the thread. Let him explain himself.

For scammers: Before you think it may serve your best interest to scam me, consider that it may also serve my best interest to destroy your life. I have done that to many. Many that screw me got their whole life destroyed for years and years to come. When among those years, I see opportunity to hurt them again I would. Once I "hate" someone I NEVER forgive. I go extra mile ensuring that it's not misunderstanding or anything. Once done is done, it's over. In fact, one thief stole my friends money 11 years ago refuse to return it. Until today, every christmass, hundreds of thousands of thieves conviction record are on the net to make it tougher for them to get job. Millions will be added when I have time.

---alright. i am sorry for dissapointing you in the first month, but it was a risk i had to take. I hope you will forgive me. Quote:
Originally Posted by pornluver
Eyeshezzy when will you postpone that? How do I know it won't be repeated? Jeff always paid me within 1 day. He just received $2550 and he'll pay me $1800 soon. To improve ecpm you only need to use large rectangle.

I already improved the traffic thinking that you'll pay anyway. However, I can't keep sending traffic if you don't pay by 11/2. Also if traffic stop, there is a huge probability that the account will be banned. In fact, that's the reason I improve traffic a little bit after each month.

If you have other source of traffic we can experiment with my accounts. I have my own accounts but I need something that have gotten paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeshezzy
Sorry pornluver, i will have to delay your payment for last month because of some unavoidable circumstances. i have tried increasing the ecpm safely. i am also experimenting with another source of traffic to see how that converts on the website for adsense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pornluver
I sent you half the traffic I sent notrin. However, his ecpm is $14 and your ecpm is $3. We need ways to improve that so we both make money. Thanks eyshezzy.


I also put thanks and give reps for your statement on my thread.

Unique article generator

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:26 PM PDT

Hey guys!

Do you know any software that can harvest an article using a keyword and it would pass copyscape. Is there any thing like that our there?

Thank you, in advance.

FaceBook Auto Likes ?!!

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:18 PM PDT

Hi Guys,how are u doing today.
Actually what i want to know is.
is there a software,that you put a list of Hundreds facebook accounts and passwords created manually with a list of high quality private proxies or a VPN.
and with a click of a button it starts to login to accounts and liking your pages automaticly!!!
*Thats my question i hope you can help me *sorry for my bad english :D*

2 million views- 10 likes WTF

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:08 PM PDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNiIs...opvideos_music

it looks those british boys are at again this time it's not even a real video it's a slideshow plus it has 2 million views and 12 likes?? How much does this cost? this guy is a little better then that konan and krept bullshit but still not really talented.

Withdrawing From Amazon?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:39 PM PDT

Hello Guys,

A friend of mine is selling on Amazon lately and when we tried withdrawing his earnings but he could only add a bank account from USA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY etc. The weird thing is that only 5 countries were in the list and his country wasn't.

Any clues how to withdraw your earnings from Amazon Sellers program since he already registered with his country and also his credit / debit card is attached to his current country

Thanks in advance

netSpend account created, add bank to Fake PayPal?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:30 PM PDT

Okay so I activated my Debit card from netSpend, I want to transfer money off my PayPals, should I add my bank info to the account and take the money off, and then remove the bank account?

How much is this PR 4 website actually worth?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:26 PM PDT

Quote:

michellekaufmandesigns(d.0.t)c.0.m
The website I believe is a PR 4.

I have an offer where someone wants to sell it to me. He says the PR is a valid 4. He says the content will all come with the domain so I get the whole website.

I can easily sell blogroll links and make some money.

But how much is this worth in your opinion if you were to buy the website and it's content. Take in mind and please check the number of backlinks and let me know.

Honest opinions please. It's a valid PR 4 I believe and I can easily sell blogroll links and make some money.

So.. how much is it worth?

Anyone watched "The Attack of the Trip Advisor" On Channel 4? (UK)

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:21 PM PDT

Ok, so a month or so ago, 7878 posted a GOLDEN post (now moved to Exec VIP), about online reputation management, and how he made $17,000 or something with 3 letters.

WELL, watching this program you saw the faces (we all know..) of the people who like to bully businesses into bankruptcy by checking the water in the kettle and so on, and giving them 1 star reviews, basically lying about the businesses.

This is basically what reputation management is about; keeping controls of what people are saying about their business and making sure people see the GOOD reviews.

Near the end of the program one of the owners said , "I have concidered finding a group of hackers and taking down the whole site!!" .. And I thought.. hmmm BHW... Lol

It reminded me that online reputation management is SUCH a lucrative section of the market right now, and almost totally unsaturated!

anyway the funniest part of the show (for who ever saw it), was an Australian woman writes an awful review about this place, and was invited back for a free meal, then ask to talk about her review, and she could not take it! She knew she was just being a total bitch, and walked off.

Anyway the point was, this program shows you how much there is to be made in Online Reputation Management, and it's a field that will become competitive very soon!

Also for anyone who hasn;t watched it and not from the UK, get a fast proxy and watch it on 4oD :)

Advertise on Local Google Quick Tips?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:19 PM PDT

Hi everyone, one of my friend just bought a car detailing franchise and I would like to ask, is it wise to promote his business and website on local google, then building his website and rank it to 1st at google?

Please give me some ideas, since he just started, and I want to help him to get as much jobs call as he can.

Thanks a lot

Which tool on BHW is best for massive traffic generation?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:16 PM PDT

There are so many of them being touted here but which one is the best for driving thousnads of users per day to your adult or non adult websites. Ideally it should be something that one can use to hit forums, twitter may be FB etc.

[Free] 3k+ PR1-PR6 Do-Follow Blogs for Manual Comment

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:09 PM PDT

This is my 500th post, it has been a year since i registered to this forum, i have learned many things here and i always try to give back in areas where i have some knowledge. I thank you very much :)

This is a huge and personnal list of High PR Do-Follow blogs for manual commenting, not shared anywhere, 80% of them are AA and many allows leaving the link in the homepage. When you successfully post a link on a blog then try to scrape pages from that domain to get more with low OBL and maybe a higher PR.

Post in the thread first then Pm me to get the list.

N.B: Only 50 members with 50 posts+

Any Site With UPFRONT payment?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:06 PM PDT

Hello.
Was wondering if there was a legitimate article site around like associated content that offers upfront payment to non usa writers. Thanks

Senukex Left footprint

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:02 PM PDT

Hi dear friends , all i want to say little words , Senuke x left Footprints for google if u use default template or public shared templates , so :

Don't :

1- use default template diagram or public shared like " Full monty "

2- don't use pre downloaded emails , it will reduce your sucess because now all directories or important ones , remove this account or at least not approve it .



finally make you links deep as much as you can , and take care , senukex now eat alot of captcha than before ( when first time it release it's OCR i was running Full Monty with less than 1$ in cost, now it cost me more than 6$ for full monty )

diffenert between the trial one and full one is video and indexer service , i think i'll not continue and think to run the trial for 14 days then make new paypal account an so on .

Zeek Rewards- Anyone tried it.

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:01 PM PDT

Hey, has anyone tried Zeek rewards? It seems that its working for many who can generate passive income by posting one ad a day and upgrading their account to silver after 8 weeks. Was thinking of giving it a try. If anyone has tried it, please share your experience here. Thanks

Req : Income Genesis software

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:59 PM PDT

Hi guys ,

Any knows about income genesis software made by adeel chowdhry ? I hope thats good one .....Please share if someone got it..

thanks

Ever wanted to chat with BHW members and staff in real time?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:55 PM PDT

Why not stop by the BHW IRC and say hello? There's anywhere from 50-75 other BHW members on at any given time and growing steadily by the day. Ask questions, get help with your work, learn new tricks, or just hang out and chat for a bit.

irc.blackhatworld.com

If you're new to IRC, check out Pofecker's thread below for instructions on how to get started. See you in there! :D

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...c-network.html

ps - Dont get discouraged if you sign on and nobody chats for a while, the activity comes and goes in waves, just hang out for a while.

i need your spare ipad 2 :)

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:54 PM PDT

Hi dear friends , lately i'm very busy at my fill time work , it become more than 13 hrs of work , so i can't continue my gigs on fiverr or seo works , and my paypal is empty now , i need ipad 2 , but need it free :) i made website about how you can get free ipad , but at the moment i can' get it free , :D i need your spare one , i don't need to pay more than 100 $ because i purchased this year alot of seo tools , Xrumer senuke scrapebox traffictravis , and got new laptop and alot of things , i can do some SEO for you :D an give me your ipad 2 used or new one .

I need ipad 2

I'll never understand eBay

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:49 PM PDT

I posted very clearly that I only accept bids from the USA on my items. I also checked the box where only USA bidders could bid.

Lo and behold, I had someone from Belgium win a product for $15...and I'll have to charge $40 just to be able to ship it to her. Geez.

Wanted: Fishing Reels/ Gear Dropshipper

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:49 PM PDT

Looking for a dropshipper for fishing gear and fishing reels. Maybe some lures, line, ect. Mainly some run-of-the-mill items and name brand gear. I cannot pm yet, but feel free to post away in this thread. Just curious if there are any on this forum. I do prefer somebody who ships nicely and is trustworthy. Shady and crappy dropshippers please don't even bother. Even somebody who has bought some closeout, I am sure we can make a deal. I don't care if you store inventory in your garage and ship by yourself, I just would appreciate an honest dropshipper. Thank you.:D

How can I run FB ads without a creditcard?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:38 PM PDT

Hey guys,

I just created my first ads campaign on facebook and I am running into an problem. I thought that they would support the use of Paypal but it appears that at the very end my paypal still needs to be linked to a creditcard.

I don't have a creditcard so how can I make this work?
I hope I can get an answer soon because I'm really stuck now..

How did your halloween go?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:32 PM PDT

I know some of you are just getting started but the night has ended for me.

Got arrested for posession of Cannabis and drunk and disorderly at 4pm :D

Fun times :\

Cosmetic dropshipping.

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:23 PM PDT

Hi,

within the next 2 or 3 weeks we will be allowing dropshipping on our new web store. This will be charged at an affordable monthly price to give you peace of mind when purchasing our retail products at below RRP price so you can make a profit.

Have a look, http://www.looks-good.co.uk

Many thanks.

what application use this sites? (20$ Reward)

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:16 PM PDT

Hi there fellow black hatters, gray hatters and the rest hat collection out there.

I need your help.
I'm trying to find what tools a webmaster is using to make his backlinks.
I have discovered Scrapebox and xRummer use.
But, i have found lots of article directories that i don't know from what program is as i have only Senuke X and its not included on Senuke.
For sure is not manual work, that i can tell. Some link wheel program or article directory submission.

If you want to just make your guess be my guest and do it for free.
But if you want to claim the reward you have to prove your proposition somehow (screenshot of the program perhaps?).
This is for a job i have take through freelancer site and i'll get 70$. So i'm willing to give 20$ (about the 25%) to anyone can solve the last part of the riddle as i don't care so much for the money but for a good review score.
If you have the program(s) that include the sites is a 5 min job for you.
I hope i was understandable. Shoot me PM for reward proposition.

The list of the directories is the below:


Code:

http://business.ezinemark.com
http://www.articlesbase.com/
http://rb.nowtul.com/
http://pinoypen.com/
http://articleresource.org/
http://articlealley.com
http://www.nichevolumes.com/
http://www.morefreeinformation.com/
http://www.ptyltd.net.au
http://www.lonad.com/
http://articlicious.com/
http://www.sooperarticles.com/
http://www.articleserve.net
http://www.thearticleinsiders.com/
http://www.articlesfree.co.uk/
http://interpret.zar.vg
http://www.a1articles.com/
http://business.ezine9.com/
http://www.findarticleonline.com/
http://freegeneralarticles.com/
http://kliksite.com/
http://www.articlesvault.net/
http://elitearticledirectory.com/
http://maxiarti.com/
http://smarticledirectory.com
http://www.articleheaven.com/
http://www.freesubmission4u.com/
http://www.freearticlesandcontent.com/
http://www.articleintelligence.com
http://articoolz.com

thank you for your time.

Need a like viral wall script

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:13 PM PDT

Hi guys
i need a like viral wall script to force likes on a video AND a facebook page bevore they can see the video.
Any suggestions?

Can I blast Buffer Sites to billy-o??

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:06 PM PDT

Hey team.

Once you have created your buffer sites am I safe to say that you can then blast them like crazy fairly confidently as it won't affect your money site??

Cheers!!

;)

SEO Questions....

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:03 PM PDT

Hi all,

I took a look at the source code of the theme I am considering installing on my Wordpress eCommerce site and it uses JavaScript at the top of the page. I have heard bad things about JavaScript and SEO...Does this mean that I should avoid this theme?

If this theme could work for me (ie. if it is already SEO friendly or could be changed to become SEO friendly), is there anything I can do to ensure the JavaScript does not adversely affect my rankings?

The theme I am considering is "Mazine" from Themeforest. If anyone could check it out and view the source and tell me what they think, I would really appreciate it as I am a coding newbie.

Thanks alot,
Jeremy

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.