Thursday, October 27, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:36 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Videos a valid substitute for Web 2.0?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 08:05 PM PDT

I love creating videos, but hate writing articles. Was wondering if anyone could give any advice as to how well this would work:

  • Create 6-15 videos on YouTube. Embed them in various web 2.0s with a short description. Take the list of youtube urls and web 2.0 urls and blast them with AMR, SB, XRumer.
  • Upload each video to a few dozen video sharing sites, all of them linking directly to the money site.
Do videos "count" as quality content in the same way as original articles? From what I can gather most backlinking strategies seem to involve articles alongside videos rather than just videos. Mixed up with pdf and ppt to boot. Would this approach be a lot less effective?

Mass uploading videos, in turn, looks like it could be considered spammy. Would it make sense to use mass video submitting as a tier 2 layer?

Of course these concerns are all conjecture on my part, was wondering if anyone with more experience could help clarify.

Ads not running

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 07:59 PM PDT

I'm trying to get my ads running on adwords. My ad is approved, my keywords are eligible and have 7/10 quality scores, my CPC is well above the first page bid. Just seems the keywords aren't triggering the ads.. I'm really having a hard time understanding what the issue is here. I've never used the domain before on any other accounts either.

Would like your opinions on this beast

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 07:48 PM PDT

Gonna pick up a new laptop tomorrow and a friend/ fellow BHW member suggested this beast to me. I've been in love with it ever since first glance.

What do you guys think ? Should I get it ?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+L...&skuId=3411058






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cIr9YPFLPo

The thing even has facial recognition.

The End of The Internet as we know it?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 07:45 PM PDT

I would like to get the BHW opinions on this Bill being introduced, or also to let you guys/gals know that it IS going around out there if you have any fun ways to defend against it. Here is some of the text I found on this:

REP. ZOE LOFGREN CALLS BILL "THE END OF THE INTERNET"

Internet Blacklist Bill/PROTECT IP Act, which has been introduced by Reps Goodlatte, Smith, and others. It's HR 3261.

It's alive! And it's a nightmare.


The rumors were true: The new Blacklist Bill could effectively destroy YouTube, Twitter, and other sites that rely on user-generated content by making the sites' owners legally responsible for content their users post.


It also includes provisions that would make it a felony to stream unlicensed content -- including cover band performances, karaoke videos, video game play-throughs, and more.


It's a grab-bag of Halloween goodies for a handful of big corporations -- but for us it's Frankenstein's monster, cobbled together from half-born bills, set to suffocate free speech and innovation and terrorize consumers and Internet users.

Adsense rules question

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 07:32 PM PDT

Hi, guys!
I have two question, that I can't find an answer in q&a or rules.

1) I have an approved site with adsense and have stable income. I've also have crappy blogger blog with parsed content. Is it possible to put the same code on the blogger? Could account be banned?

2) Is it okay, if I have content locker and google adsense on the same page and I enforce people to click locker?

OKAY! HELP! I need a $100 by next week!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 07:30 PM PDT

Hi everyone can anyone post some methods that actually work and was not down-scaled by the recent panda update. I need to make a $100 by next week for bills.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not lazy! I have searched this forum but most of the posts are kind of outdated and saturated. Right now I'm trying the method where you make a review site, and post comments + link by using Google Alerts, but I have not made any Clickbank sales. I only got traffic by like 20 more viewers. i wanted to try this method where you use facebook pages and a cpa offer "great american pet contest" to earn money, but I don't have any money to use for facebook ads. Enlighten me please! I have 2 cpa accounts.....CPAL*** and MaxBounty :)

What is the best way to Send emails to my list

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:51 PM PDT

I have a list of about 1000 subscribers who ave signed in into my ecommerce website. but these are not double opted and I only have their email address with out names or anything else.
What is the best way to send bulk emails to all these 1000 people? Should I use my hosting email? use gmail? any good software that would do that?
I just want something that will give me high delivery rate.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Where's The Money?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:46 PM PDT

It would take years to sift though all of the info on this site. Does anyone know what are the best and fastest methods to make money online for an unemployed newbie? There are so many hyped up products and most from what people say on here are no good.
Thanks

iPhone 4S/4g or 3gs supplier

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:45 PM PDT

Looking for a legit supplier to provide me with 5-10 units per week.

Would like to go through wire transfer or paypal...

Please contact me by my email, amercnik - gmail account.
or by PM

Thank you

Screenshots of first adsense payment

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:22 PM PDT

just got my first payment from adsense! It is not much,but it is a start. my earnings with it have been more than doubling every month since I started and has already reached a point where it is a meaningful income for a poor university student.

adsense is now a major part of my arsenal for online income. adsense, article writing, cpa, and amazon. basically i have cut out the middle man and started using my writing skills to earn cash directly. the best part about adsense is that it is much more passive then other things i have tried, so your work creates a residual income rather then a one-time payout.

there have been some trolls around lately saying that it is impossible to make any money at all online and that everyone on this site is a scammer. just thought id throw up a quick screenshot as inspiration to newbies here and thanks to everyone that made it possible for me.




Make Money From Adult Dating Sites

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:13 PM PDT

I've just created my first PDF about my business, and would appreciate any feedback on it before I add it to my site.

Please let me know what you think, about the way its written because I'm not the greatest writer in the world, but it is an honest review of what I do.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Adult Dating Sites PDF.pdf (54.2 KB)

Planning to buy a bookmark auto submitter

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:10 PM PDT

Friends,

i have started a new site and want to create backlinks for it. I have purchased scrapebox and harvested and submitted my links to a few 100's of blogs.

I have seen some 2843 social bookmarking sites links. and many other social bookmark site links in many other sites and forums. I want to auto submit my link and keywords to these list.

Can someone suggest me a good software for it? i have seen something called BMD, seonuke etc . Please help me with the cheapest, easiest for time being usage


Regards
Scarer

Social Bot - pligg sites question

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 06:04 PM PDT

Hey everybody, I got Social Bot and added Pligg sites and signed up for them, but when I click on to submitting bookmarks, the process says complete but it actually doesn't submit. is there a way around this?
Thanks

What was your biggest $/Day ?!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:59 PM PDT

Hello Everyone,

I finished everything I have to do for today, so I'm kinda bored.

I want YOU to write what was the biggest amount of $ you made in 1 day?

I will start :

5419$

I hope I can break this one soon :)

Inspiring Quotes EVERY IMer NEEDS To Read!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:45 PM PDT

Here are some inspiring quotes that can completely change your attitude on life and work!

- Don't let criticism get you down. Instead, let it inform you & improve you.

- Try thinking of how you can succeed, rather than why you aren't. Remember, positive thoughts lead to positive results.

- Tomorrow is a handy excuse. Today is the time for action. Take it, live it and be it, today.

- A long and rocky road can be challenging, and yet if the road was not there, you would have nothing on which to move forward.

- Just because sometime doesn't do what you planned it to do, doesn't mean it's useless.

- The more possibilities you explore, the fewer regrets you'll have.

- Everyone falls down. Losers give up. Winners get up, and get going.

- If you can fail without losing enthusiasm, you will succeed.

- Success is not a matter of whether or not you can. Success is determined by whether or not you will.

- Do you believe in the value of your own pursuits? If so, nothing will be able to stop you. If not, why waste your precious time on them?

- Fortune favors those who choose to see it coming. Prosperity belongs to those who work to bring it to life.

- Graciously and humbly accept praise without living for it. Learn from criticism without being dismayed by it.

- You'll never get ahead if your thoughts are stuck in the past.

- Your future is not a forgone conclusion. It is whatever you choose it to be by the way you live right now.

- Whatever you can imagine is possible for you. If it were not, how could you imagine it?

- Living well is always a matter of choice, not chance.

- Imagine what you could accomplish if you jumped into action as quickly as you jump to conclusions.

- Efforts put off until tomorrow will bring worthless excuses, while efforts taken right now will bring valuable results.

-Effort feeds upon itself. Even though you start small, you can soon go very far.

Proxies, amazon, and fake account question . . . check my workflow!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:35 PM PDT

A big thank you to everyone, as this site has proven to be extremely useful in learning all things ebay and amazon.

I am currently looking to create 50 "reviews" on amazon for various products i would like to promote. I think the workflow created below should work, but i would highly appreciate any feedback from you guys.

1.Create 50 normal accounts on amazon with proper emails, and VCC on file. I am assuming i can simply use private proxies and not need a Virtual Machine for each of these accounts.

2. Make a cheap purchase for each account.

3. For each reviewer i want to write 5 legitimate reviews for other products, and 1 review for the product i am trying to market. Spacing these out over days i hope will make it seem more normal.


What do you think? Doable? Should i take additional precautionary steps?

A million thanks in advance.
Chiua

______[One Sentence] Motivation BOOSTER______

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:23 PM PDT

Hello, :)

This is a sentence I saw somewhere, and it just BOOSTS my motivation whenever I need it, here it is guys :

I will F*CK EVERY obstacle that tries to stand in my way to SUCCESS and HAPPINESS!


Just repeat this few times whenever you face a problem in work.:alien01:

Youtube friend adder, thumbs up, commenter

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:15 PM PDT

Hi Black Hatters,

I'm trying to find out the best youtube tool that I can buy. I want to be able to mass add friends, comment, thumbs up and message. All the usual stuff.

I have tried to find youtoobme but that does not seem to be up anymore. Tubenoia I have also looked for but that is not going anymore either.

Is tubetoolbox the next best option?

If there are any others out there I'd be much appreciative if some one could let me know.

I have searched using the search button, but dont get any real results.

thanks

Lmao, car insurance scam FAIL

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:10 PM PDT

Not even sure if it's real, but funny as shit lmao. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFp5ToukYDo

What is my site worth? Official thread!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:06 PM PDT

This thread is for all "valuation requests". Please don't open a new thread about your site, just post in here.

Quite a lot of people have been requesting it, and it's one of the most common new threads in the sub-forum, so it made sense to start a sticky. I'm by no means the most experienced person on the topic, but I've got a fair bit of experience so should be able to help out.

I personally value over $10m in sites each month, many of which we go on to sell. As does my business partner, Bryanon.

There are a few others around the forum with the sufficient level of experience to help me out. I'll try to check this thread at least a few times a week to give people a "fair" estimation. Please note - due to my very limited time, I can only give a ballpark figure.

Some general guidelines:

- If your site has revenue below $50 per month, it's not worth much.

- Please post your average revenue for the last year, the age of the site, the main traffic sources, the main monetization method and a brief overview of the site. You don't have to disclose the domain - and in fact, I would recommend keeping it private.

- Please don't offer "valuations" if you don't know what you are doing. Whilst I appreciate people trying to help, it's best for everyone if everything is accurate and from a relative expert.

Thanks for keeping the site-flipping section high quality :)

Cheers guys (and girls!)

Clean URL LIST

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 05:03 PM PDT

So Sometimes when i am running an article directory submitter, or bookmark submitter, my computer pops up saying so and so link has a trojan (this is obviously as a result of a link the submitter is submitting at)
So how can I prevent this?

I try to delete some urls that look suspicous but that is impossible for thousands of links...

help?
Im sure someone knows how to do this.

thanks

New recruit

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:50 PM PDT

Hey guys,

I been checking out this forum for a little while now and thought it was time to register. I currently work for an SEO firm and we do white/grey hat SEO. I understand the white hat principles pretty well but to tell you the truth I want to make money! Sure, you can make money with white hat but the things that I've seen Black Hats do is just outrageous. So I'm officially coming over to the dark side! ;)

I have been learning SEO for close to a year now and am soaking everything up like a sponge. Over the course of this year I have been feeling the pull towards Black Hat and decided finally that I want to become a Black Hat SEO *****, more importantly I want to make some serious cash.

I know we got a lot of talented SEO's on this forum so looking forward to learning from you all.

Ciao!

Sin Tzu

Ordered the Ring - New Horizons ahead

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:30 PM PDT



Just ordered the ring 2.0 carat Tiffany Novo; counting down the days till I ask her. My life ahead has to change a bit, applying for a new job that will give me plenty of income but flexible hours. It's a cut throat positions so fingers crossed - I guess fingers crossed that she says yes too!

What this means for me is no longer just blackhatting to make pocket cash and spending money, but blackhatting every waking hour that I'm not working so I can buy a family home, have a nice wedding, save for kids. I'll be moving into a lot more services, as all in all they are less risky and I'll oddly enough be around more as now making money packs a real weight behind it.

I want to share this moment and this shift with you guys as I feel I have a number of friends in this community not just contacts; and I hope at this time in my life and for many more major times to come I can always come to my blackhat home to keep doing what I love!

Wish me luck! :)

The Panda Attacks! Oh My!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:29 PM PDT

We catch him in the Squirrel feeder:



Then he hops into the tree:



The chicken runs back to his house:



But Google and Teedie jump him:



He ran out front and tried to jump on my wife's bicycle:



Busted he hops into the 35:



We nail him there and he jumps over to rip the 9:



No Go, Panda, we are going to fry you up:



Dang! the pan is too small, let's nuke you:



Nah, your meat will be too tough so we'll Nu-Wave you:



Not the best option... grill the little so and so:



Stick a fork in him; he is done:

Jr. VIP Issues

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:26 PM PDT

Hey BHW,

I don't know wa guan but im tryin to subscribe to Jr. VIP, it keeps taking me to premium membership subscription.

Please can any one tell me why?????

Very frustrating, GOD know what i went thru to even get the $100 quid.

Any one???

How can I get high paying Ad in my AdSense account

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:09 PM PDT

I need help from experts regarding profitable niche selection and high paying Ad in my AdSense account.

Happy birthday abstroose

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:07 PM PDT

Happy birthday :D

Jr VIP - Donate Issue

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:49 PM PDT

We had an issue with the donation system a few days ago. It's now been fixed.

Just FYI. :)

opinion. help?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:39 PM PDT

I'm looking for a new tool to use. I'm currently using scrapebox and AMR pretty heavily for a year and my site is ranking faily well. I'm thinking of xrumer, next.

My goal is continue to drop links to improve rankings.

What do you think?

No hands SEO, why are only 1% of my links being found?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:35 PM PDT

I've ran this for like.. a day straight, and seriously got like 20 links out of it, maybe. Anyone else getting such success rates?

OK I am convinced I will only use firefox from now on!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:33 PM PDT

Facebook share+comment with share button rotator and admin panel?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:19 PM PDT

Does any one have it from cp@l3ad marketplace and care to share it with community ? Am looking for such a script/tool but dont have enough fuds on there to buy it at the moment. Or want to exchange it for something msg me here or pm me :) Thanks

Quote:

Front-end Demo
http://isitbannedonfb.com/spinner/

Admin - Login (admin - admin)
http://isitbannedonfb.com/spinner/admin/
Demos!

Best Way To Get Local Real Estate Leads?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:18 PM PDT

I am trying to get real estate lease option and rent to own buyer leads for the Phoenix market and wondered the best way to go about doing this?
Thx

Updating Homepage. Will it affect search rankings?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:18 PM PDT

I am giving my home page a face lift with new images, colors, and designs. The structure will mostly be the same. Content is changed a bit, but the keyword density and prominence is about the same. Meta tags will be the same.

My site already ranks in the top 5 for the keywords that I care about. Could there be any effect on my rankings when I switch the old site for the new site? Is there anything else that I should be aware of before making the update?

Lastly, one new feature will be a small blog section at the bottom of the new site. It will just display the blog topic and the first few lines of the blog, with a link going to our blog page. The content of this will change every few weeks as we write and add newer blogs. Could this feature affect the rankings at all?

Thanks for the help.

iMacros file upload question! please help

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:15 PM PDT

Hi all,

How can I upload a random file in iMacros?

I am building a simple macro where I fill a form with some spinnable text (already taken care of) and in the end I have to upload 1 image before clicking the send button.

When I click the "browse" file dialog, I can upload one specific file, but I want imacros to go into that folder and grab one random image from there.

How can I do it? The folder have around 300 images in it I just need one random, because I will loop the macro and another image will be needed, not the same.

A Backlink Strategy - Comments?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:14 PM PDT

There are so many different ways of doing things post-panda now, that after a lot of research I narrowed it down to a 7 pronged attack.

1. Bookmark blast to 100-150 top social sites (indexing and initial push)
2. Follow up with bookmarking to about 800 2nd tier bookmark sites
3. 25 .edu links (I hate doing these so this is the bare minimum)
4. Blast to blog posts with a portion to high PR blogs
5. Spun article submission to 25 top article directories
6. Spun article submissions to 1000 second tier directories
7. Finally, some sort of link wheel or pyramid using web 2.0. I have chosen the linkpushing service from BassTrackerBoats since it is so easy to set up.

I guess there are wikis and forum posts and a lot of other sources to link from but a person can't do everything, can they?

if there is something powerful I have overlooked, please comment.

Hello BHW! I just registered a couple days ago...

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:10 PM PDT

...and I love it here! I've learned so much here in these last couple of days than I have ever learned scouring the internet for months. Thank you to all the awesome BHW members that are so generous with their information and outstanding services. I'm still very new to this Internet Marketing game but I am definitely in it for the long run...ultimate goal would be to quit my boring 9-5 and live happily as an IM'er and musician! Thanks again BHW, its great to be here :):D

Hakcents

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:04 PM PDT

Question
Has anyone tried slipping in the ad on websites from there control panel or admin panel?
Example: i drop a shell on a server that runs a bunch of domains all run adsense i insert my ads in and around the sites, Websites that are user/member based so that you could use there "posts" to apply the ad to, thus looking like the member posted it if detected.

Someone must have tried this before? no?
please dont post about there TOS and flame on about its only time till they ban your acc, i really dont give a flying fuk, but will make a second acc for this adtest

I will make AutoBlogs for you!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 03:02 PM PDT

Hi all,

I've been making big bucks with auto-blogging recently. I use 2 strategies:

  • Make auto-blogs to get money from Ads/Affiliate. Yes it still works! I don't just search for niches. I make auto-blogs on new events, or anticipated events. For example, I had created Autoblogs for iPhone 4s before it came out. I was making 60$ per day from ads (I had about 40 autoblogs setup)
  • Sell Autoblogs. I sell the Autoblogs (that make me money) on Flippa. I've done about 800$ of successful transactions in the past month.
All my Autoblogs come with unique design and a collection of 15 plugins. I also spin the content to avoid the plagiarism red flag. If you would like to get autoblogs made for your business, or if you want more information about them, please post it here.

First Month Cash From Adsense

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:56 PM PDT

So i made my acc last month on the 22nd and within the first month i made just over $50,
Not bad i guess for spamming the fuk out of CL with about 100 posts and thanks to Craig and his snappy repost feature total posts count was about 800 or so.

Time for testing now

Space Hosting

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:44 PM PDT

Is it possible to host websites from Space and be immune to DMCA etc. Since its not from any country.

http://www.advanced-television.com/i...ant-satellite/

Hi to all BHW members

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:41 PM PDT

Hello all! Nicest place in a while! :D

Proxy List Updated Daily

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:40 PM PDT

I have been reading Black Hat World threads for months now and have learned a great deal that I didn't already know. I decided to make an account today and share some of my knowledge and resources with others on the forum.

I figured my first post should be something of use to others. So this thread will be updated as often as I'm on Black Hat World with new proxies ranging from Anonymity Level 1 through 3.


2011-10-27 16:22:55
Timeout: 5s

[High Anonymous / Level1 Proxies (8)]
128.208.04.198:2124
216.155.139.115:3128
132.72.23.11:3128
140.114.79.231:3128
116.55.226.83:8000
200.146.119.90:80
109.200.97.254:3128
122.70.137.12:808

[Anonymous / Level2 Proxies (8)]
210.101.131.231:8080
202.107.44.108:8080
41.190.16.17:8080
61.152.108.19:8080
61.160.250.169:8080
203.114.122.27:8080
190.12.44.178:3128
210.107.100.251:8080

[Transparent / Level3 Proxies (91)]
190.85.37.115:3128
82.113.59.10:3128
91.120.21.169:8888
91.120.21.169:80
187.60.36.188:3128
186.113.181.50:80
109.86.220.228:3128
186.201.27.66:3128
200.198.119.210:8080
115.236.98.109:80
204.100.205.5:8080
186.225.39.86:8080
210.101.131.232:8080
219.137.229.210:3128
59.175.128.43:80
122.248.204.215:80
122.48.31.77:80
117.27.139.17:80
222.177.13.25:3128
190.248.93.190:8080
122.72.2.190:80
122.72.20.222:80
178.168.28.195:8080
122.72.33.138:80
203.113.118.37:3128
219.223.252.34:8080
87.224.152.135:3128
113.53.237.91:8080
203.189.89.153:8080
189.3.61.2:3128
202.59.80.158:80
217.219.115.133:80
222.28.98.93:3129
200.204.154.29:3128
201.22.249.114:3128
141.105.65.70:80
119.177.15.238:3128
122.72.1.131:80
200.150.84.154:3128
120.50.2.10:8080
201.39.162.161:3128
119.110.85.42:8080
122.225.22.22:8080
61.185.143.178:8080
88.81.235.214:8080
91.223.137.193:8080
118.97.208.186:8080
200.89.112.42:3128
121.22.34.166:3128
221.7.140.42:8080
190.66.17.171:3128
187.72.145.65:8080
221.204.246.161:8001
189.50.123.42:3128
221.204.246.161:80
201.39.162.172:3128
61.167.49.188:8080
186.42.212.237:3128
118.175.86.33:3128
120.50.2.10:80
77.79.8.192:80
200.117.239.246:8080
221.7.145.42:8080
78.38.12.9:9090
125.210.188.36:80
188.116.52.125:3128
109.69.7.146:8080
218.85.137.11:80
187.110.168.106:8080
116.52.149.62:8080
77.50.220.69:80
95.82.105.2:8080
195.218.178.118:80
221.231.114.147:3128
186.3.41.21:3128
82.115.28.134:8080
122.48.31.74:80
187.16.250.131:3128
84.54.189.200:8080
218.28.235.42:3128
119.110.68.234:80
190.121.135.178:8080
222.60.8.66:8080
222.60.8.86:80
219.159.185.78:8080
187.111.223.10:8080
124.81.235.38:80
202.137.18.162:3128
190.253.95.219:8080
110.138.215.48:8085
189.75.100.98:8080

WP Robot Problem. Help Please!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:40 PM PDT

When i create auto post using WP Robot ... It doesn't create a post and i can see the post on my blog but when i click the title of the post it doesn't go to the post page it say ooooops something went wrong the page you are looking for doesn't exist. Anyone know what the problem is?

How are people getting Banned?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:35 PM PDT

Hello,

I'm quite a long time lurker and haven't posted much. For some reason I've noticed quite a number of older (pretty decent reputation) people getting banned. Now I've read the rules and have looked into some of their post history, but can't determine what got the ban. Of course I'm asking so I don't commit the same mistakes. The reason I'm asking is because I'm only 9 posts in and already one of my threads is locked. No reason was given so don't want to go down the wrong road. Any mod that can tell me why/give me advice, I would be grateful. Thanks!

help cant post ?

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:34 PM PDT

I was trying to post a long post about a sales process and it wont let me post it ?

Anyone know where there was no swearing URLS or selling so i am not sure why it wont let me

If you have a idea please let me know

thanks
Sam

301 to fix a manual penalty (with tweaks to site code)

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:29 PM PDT

I know has been asked before, and the general consensus on the forum seems to be that while a 301 redirect from a penalized site to a new domain will fix the issue temporarily, it only seems to last for up to a week.

However, I was wondering what if you tweaked the content, site structure a bit and also used a different webpage template and also removed anything Google could use to identify you such as analytics,webmaster tools etc... could you use this as a better fix for a manual penalty?

Bit of background on my site: It has been ranking in the top 3 for the main keyterms while at the same time bringing in a good amount of traffic from long-tail. Then a few weeks back, something must have triggered an algorithmic penalty because it dropped to the bottom of 1st page for many of the terms while at the same time still ranking 1st for the long-tail. Then during the weekend, it just dropped out of the top 100 and now ranks 2nd for it's own name.

If anyone has any thoughts on this that would be great!

Do Edu and .Gov Links Really Matter? Like For Real!

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:21 PM PDT

I have always wondered if it was just another myth that had been regurgitated so many times in the forums that it eventually stuck. Do you really see benefit in these types of links? Imagine you have a site selling dildos and chains and whips. Does google really see benefit of having some education or government site linking to you? This can go for almost any products out there.

Is this just another warrior forum myth or just something in google's algorithm that says edu and gov links are great no matter what kind of site you have. I have yet to see any benefit but then again I never really thought they would have worked so maybe I have not used them enough. It just seems an too easy of a way to manipulate google, therefor I wouldn't see it working

SMS Autoresponder

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 02:21 PM PDT

Does this exist and if it does can anyone point me in the direction? I need to create a list of SMS numbers that when these numbers are texted they will autorespond a text back.

Thanks in advance

Thanks ...

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 01:57 PM PDT

Just want to thank athleted123 for his help

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.