Friday, November 4, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:32 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Is this normal for desktop buck mailer

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 06:36 PM PDT

Am using atomic mail sender to send 25k email, with 100000k msg per mins, its saying it will take 8 hrs to send.

Is that the norm?

[REQ] Method 100$-100$ daily Urgent Needed

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 06:16 PM PDT

Dear bros.
I'm a web designer who can implement almost online marketing strategies and tactics, can make traffic for a website using the white hat and black hat techniques, ...

What I need know is a method that generates 100$ - 200$ daily.
* A method that starts making income from week Months1.
Please recommend me
1- Method here
2- WSO
3- Blog Post

Also It's preferred to be in
1- CPA
2- Adsense
3- Affiliate

Please Skip: Telling me if can do traffic and build websites, what barriers you face because I was away of the make money online world for 3 years implementing projects for local clients and wanna get back to my lovely world.

P.S 100$-200$ Method needed.


Thank you guys for your time.

Any script to leech from one board and post to other PLUS remote uplaod the pictures

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 06:05 PM PDT

I am looking for a script to copy threads from one forum and post them on another with one twist: I would like it to remote upload the pictures to a different image hosting site and change the link accordingly when it posts on 2nd board.
Have you seen anything like it?

Flixya Dropped from Adsense

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:57 PM PDT

So i logged into my account to see what money trickled in from adsense and i notice i didn't earn anything. when i started looking through the reports flixya was gone. When i check the site it just says

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, Google has terminated Flixya from the Google Adsense API. We will no longer serve Google Adsense ads around your content"

Any info on this.

anyone use teamviewer.com (free version)

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:56 PM PDT

im trying to find a way how i can dial into my home laptop while im in my office. so far i have found teamviewer.com

If i install the software on my office pc and then before i leave in the morning start a 'remote control session' on my laptop and email the details to the office will i be able to connect when i reach my office?
Are there any timelimits on this?
When someone connects to a machine does the receiving pc have to accept the connection etc ????

Any suggestions?

Anyone into PC gaming? Help me build a Gaming PC!

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:49 PM PDT

I am a student on a tight budget, and I miss my PS3 so I want to start gaming again on the PC .. I can't afford the best of the best (yet) but I want to custom build a PC which is capable of playing games without lag .. Im not bothered about having the graphics on max, even low would be good, but as long as it doesn't lag ...

What do I need and what is the cheapest??

My PC right now is about 10 years old lol and it can't run shit .. so a complete upgrade is in order

Thanks!

New to scrapebox - Can you index yahoo answer posts?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:45 PM PDT

I have successfully submitted ~4500 AA list using scrapebox and put all the AA links in a rss format and submitted them and its been about 3 days and I have yet to see any backlinks count towards that yahoo answer post. I haven't dealt with backlinks before and am just starting to get into, but do they work differently for yahoo answers or anything if it isnt a root domain?

4x HD6990

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:43 PM PDT

Does anyone know of a good computer case and mother board that can support having 4 6990 cards? Each one takes up two spots,and I've only found motherboards that can take 2 of them at most.

What theme is this?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:21 PM PDT

What theme is this?
http://www.senukedeal.com/

SEO Relativity & Ranking in Big G

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:20 PM PDT

Okay so this probably isn't the world's greatest 100th post (in fact its only my 99th!), but hey, its better than some people's (this sentence is not an excuse to stop reading either!). Lately I have seen a couple of threads regarding Big G, and how they look at SEO, and Big G's algorithm etc. Instead of writing a tutorial/guide on how I do this or that, I figured I'd talk about SEO and hopefully clear things up for some, or get some people that know more than I do to tell me I'm an idiot (but back it up, because otherwise it has no learning value attached to it). I want to say that to me this is a top down look, as I don't get into much specifics regarding ranking a particular site, just a philosophy/perspective on how to go about it.

My definition of SEO, is basically trying to rank my page number 1 in the SEs, by any methods available to me. You hear people in IM say "SEOs" referring to people that perform SEO services; all this makes me think that the term SEO itself is relative and people attach their own meaning to it. I personally draw no distinction b/w whitehat and blackhat, except to say that the only thing I don't condone would be building rank through hacking. To me just about everything I do is blackhat, because I am trying to game the system; the key as I will mention below is keeping things looking natural as much as possible.

Let talk a little bit of history, and why we do the things we do. Most of what people know and do comes from Big G's 2004 patent:

Code:

hxxp://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=%2220050071741%22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20050071741&RS=DN/20050071741
that was published 6 years later in 2010; this document helped confirmed methods that people were using to rank. In fact many of the items that we talk about everyday are contemplated in this patent, and this is one of the primary reasons why we focus on many of these factors. There are numerous factors mentioned in the algo patent and include things like CTR, Frequency of changes, freshness of links, age of domain, anchor text, and anchor texts changes, etc. Now it is well known that Big G is constantly updating their algorithm, so things are constantly in flux, but the foundation itself would be extremely hard to change (meaning that things like # of backlinks will be massively important until the algo is completely reworked). If we keep in mind that Big G is in the business of providing the most relevant search results, then we can assume that algorithm updates are targeted toward achieving that goal.

What most people don't realize is that when Big G refers to SEO, they ascribe a different meaning to SEO. There is a reason that Matt Cutts said that they don't think of SEO as spam; that reason is simple, because big G's definition of SEO, is what most BHW members would consider on-site SEO; this is also the reason why big G likes wordpress sites, is that it makes the content easily digestible by the search engines. A WP site with a couple of plugins can have amazingly optimized on-site SEO.

According to big G, any form of unnatural backlinking is blackhat. Again, according to Big G, whitehat is merely on-site optimization that makes your content easily digestible for the search engines. Thus, Big G puts a lot of effort into devaluing links that are built unnaturally. The problem is that going viral is very unnatural looking (so there must be exceptions to the general rule; I believe this is what can trigger manual reviews). Big G's algorithm therefore MUST look for unnatural links being built. This then begs the questions of how should one build links?

Here are some of the things we know:
  • Backlinking can get you to the first page (even with crap content), but we know that Big G does manual reviews and the content must hold up. I can't think of many [profitable] sites that rank #1 without on-site seo.
  • Big G has a preference to original content, but duplicate content gets put in their supplemental index, which has some impact as far as ranking is concerned (at least most believe this; but some may disagree).
  • Every type of link matters. This statement might be a little exaggerative, but people's rankings improve even with n0foll0w links!
  • After reading many threads, you will notice that the more expert people start eluding to things such as "link velocity" (how fast links are built), and "link diversity" (where links are built) – this is really a no brainer, because if you have a site in WMT, you can see how your links are growing, if you have a spike this looks completely unnatural. (example is when over 5 years your site accumulates 5k links, then you go and do a xrumer/scrapebox blast and create another 5k links overnight).
  • The above point and this one is crucial, IT IS ALL RELATIVE, because on depending on certain factors it might be appropriate to create tons of new links a day. But as many have said, you want to be consistent with your link building – another way of putting it is if you are building 10k links/per
week and then you stop building links this raises a red flag.

The types of backlinks I should build?

Certain types of backlinking LOOK more legitimate, but the truth is that it is still blackhat (because you are creating these links for yourself). Web 2.0s, and Social Bookmarking, are those types of links that look most natural however, and thus you are less likely to have those links devalued. Sure forum profiles and blog comments CAN look natural, but when you make 100s or 1000s of these links in day, then it becomes unnatural looking. The problem in the IM game is that few, if any, are quite sure of the threshold between natural and unnatural link building (this is why people play it safe and use scrapebox and such links to lower level tiers; it is less likely to get their main site penalized).

Basically it seems to me that people's site get hit either by having crappy content, or having unnatural linking occurring (usually both, as the latter can trigger a review, and once a site with crappy content is reviewed, it can kiss its rank goodbye).

Perhaps this is just a rant, or an attempt to educate. I can't express just how awesome this community is and this was an attempt to give back. My hope is that this post allows some to see SEO in a new light and how to continue "gaming" the system to achieve good rankings.

In a nutshell:
Sometimes knowing the bigger picture allows one to draw logical conclusions from how to game the system.

Feel free to thanks or rep if this helped you.

15,000 uv a mo = $15/mo Revenue FAIL!

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:13 PM PDT

Hello gurus of the interwebs =P

I'm reaching out because I've realized my current monetization plan for my BBW adult site isn't working. You read the title properly, I'm getting 15,00 uniques a month and cashing a grand total of ~$15 a month.

I have 800 Banner clicks and 3 sales over the 2 month period of testing this strategy.

My traffic is mostly forum traffic from adult communities.

Has anybody worked with the BBW niche or even the adult niche and forum traffic? What has been the most highly converting offer for you?

Thanks millions for the advice! I'm going to change strategies, I just need to know what to change TO.

Is Copyscape relevant to me if I'm not using other people's content?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:53 PM PDT

Hey guys. BHW is seriously kicking! :o

I'm pretty new, and I've been attempting to spin stuff for the first time with Spinnerchief. I've been spinning MY OWN CONTENT.

My plan is to blast my spun articles with Article Marketing Robot.

My questions are:

1. Is Copyscape even relevant to me if I'm not using other people's content?

2. How does Google search and judge whether content is exactly the same? Does it have to be an EXACT match for it to raise a flag on a site?

Looking for mass email creator program

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:39 PM PDT

Anyone know of a decent email creating program with proxy support and hopefully decaptcher support?
Don't care if its free or not.

Can you bullshit your earnings on CB?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:38 PM PDT

I keep seeing these sales pages over and over and over claiming 6 figures a year from their bs product. Andtheyre probably getting rich from it.

The question is, whats to stop someone who hasnt made a dime online to make a nice salespage claiming he is making 6 figures a year? Can you bullshit earnings on CB? Or do they check your earnings somehow

I have a feeling all these gurus somehow started off by faking their income online

You Can Dedicate A Song To All BHW Members Here

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:30 PM PDT

Mine :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjAf0cAa5Ys

We're more than friends
We are like lovers
Two souls in one
Forever entwined
I feel with your skin
You live off my heart's beat
Warm me within
While tending my wounds

Miles still divide
The distance between us
Keeps growing still
And hope is a lie
And every night
We share the same dream
That's where we hide
You and I

You have always been
Much more than friend to me
And I could never hope
To find another one
Now the time is right
Just tell me what to sacrifice
For you tonight

Wake me with the sound of your heartbeat through silence
If I'm an offering good enough for you
Or let me slumber deeper and deeper.
Forever I'm waiting for you.

Would you hate me if I crossed that line from wanting to "why"?
Alone I'm tonight.
Tell me if I'm alive or just breathing
For I cast no shadow when I'm alone.

You have always been much more than a friend to me
You were always much so more than a friend should be

Wake me with the sound of your heartbeats in silence
If I'm an offering good enough for you
Or let me slumber deeper and deeper
Forever I'm waiting for you
Just call my name and I'll be there
Forever I'm waiting for you

You have always been much more than a friend to me
You were always so much more than a friend should be

Wake me with the sound of your heartbeats through silence
If I'm an offering good enough for you
Or let me slumber deeper and deeper
Forever I'm awaiting for you
Wake me with the sound of your heart's beats in silence
If I'm an offering good enough for you
Just call my name and I'll be there
Forever I'm awaiting for you

What merchant to use to accept payments for my herbal incense biz?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:28 PM PDT

What's a good merchant account to use to be able to accept payments for my herbal incense business?

Good hosting?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:25 PM PDT

I own around 15 websites that get around 5k uniques a day. I'm currently with Eleven 2 and they SUCK. They suspend my account for no reason every couple of weeks just because they try and pile too many sites on the one server.

I'm also just about to start a ShareCash style site.

So I'm looking for some decent hosting that actually allows me to have traffic / diskspace.

Any BHW members offer anything at a good price?

[GET] WpsBox 3 100% Working Wordpress plugin does everything that Scrapebox can do

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:12 PM PDT

It is same as scrapebox but a wordpress plugin.

If you are unable to find a vps for your scrapebox then use this as it is a plugin it is already on a server i.e your website's server

and just create a campaign to scrape urls and post comments upto 200,000 and it will keep posting regularly 24*7 means it has a daily limit to create backlinks.

Moreover you can also provide it with a scrapebox urls list to post comments to

Filename: WpsBo.zip: 8.08MB

The above link contains 93KB plugin and How to pdf

I am looking for organically ranked websites to buy...

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 04:01 PM PDT

Not sure if this is the right section for this.

Looking for organically ranked websites on google on 1 or 2 page to purchase.

Please pm me.

Thank you.

ranking check tool for multiple sites

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:53 PM PDT

I currently use rankchecker from powersuite and it works well BUT.........

Does anyone know of a tool or service, paid is OK, that will check multiple sites accross the same keyword lists, and display the results together?

**URGENT** All my WP sites hacked! Want to hire someone who can fix it.

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:53 PM PDT

Hey guys, I know this is probably the wrong section but it's urgent and I wanted to get as many eyes on this thread as I could.

All of my WP sites just got hacked by some fuck called Xr0b0t and I have no idea how to fix it. I am willing to pay someone that can help me with it and it needs to be done soon. I am losing tons of money and I don't want my sites to lose ranking too.

Please respond here or PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

Investors With Site Flip Jv

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:44 PM PDT

Ok so here it is I wanna flip websites but im very short on cash at the moment. I dont plan on buying already made sites everything will be from scratch. I can supply hosting and need investors. I have rock solid keywords with no competition and a few emds. Im good at seo so i'll get the site ranked pretty quick. I could handle about 3 sites at one time and when I get all 3 on page one. Sites will be monetized as much as possible with adsense cpa and others on high ctr themes. I will sell all three for a package deal and we split profits 50/50. This should take about a month 2 months max. You will easily get double your intial investment and possibly more.

skype: rallow.johnson

Proxy signup and post on citation cites

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:41 PM PDT

Really want to try and do this for free... is there a proxy service like hidemyass that will let you sign up and fill in reviews on citation sites?

Want to buy Used iphones

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:36 PM PDT

Hi! Im looking for a person to buy used iPhones (3gs, 4 and 4gs) on craiglist, anyone?...

Promoting Adult/Dating Affiliate Offers.

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:35 PM PDT

Hey everyone, I was just looking for some tips when it comes to promoting Adult/Dating affiliate offers. What are the best ways to get conversions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Looking to buy aged social media accounts

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:33 PM PDT

Mostly Twitter, Digg, and Reddit. But if you have others I might take you up on those.

I'm kind of looking for a grab bag of like 3 accounts per social platform. I don't need them to be huge successful accounts but I'll consider those.

Budget is about $25 but we can talk details.

Thesaurus/Thesaurus API?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:32 PM PDT

I want to code yet another article spinner in PHP. Anyone know where I can hook into a thesaurus somewhere to recognize synonyms? Thanks!

Create Adsense Revenue Sharing Site?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:02 PM PDT

Hello. How can I make a Adsense Revenue Sharing Site?
I have searched on google but found no results. was hoping someone here could help. It would be great to create the adsense revenue sharing site and invite the writers to share their content for 75% of the profit. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Earn with your smartphone! + paymentproof (iphone/android) Start up money - noob Friendly

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 03:02 PM PDT

Hi
I dont know if this has been posted before if so feel free to delete this post

I also dont know if its allowed to post here if not delete this post!

i will show you how to easy make money with your smartphone that you can transfer to your Paypal!
payout is 25 cents that's probably whatcha make in 5 mins.

Works on :
iPad
iPhone
iPod touch
Any Android


Android:

Step one If you have an android go to the market and search "appredeem"

then, open and install the app and press Bonus code and type in kefken
(this will help you because you get 25 cents for typing it in)

FINAL STEP

Download random "free" apps open them and then open the appredeem again check your history and you should get the points.
1 point is 1 cent and so as soon as you download and deltete 5 apps you have around $5 thats it!
------------------------

iphone/ipod:

Step one if you have an apple device go to"m.appredeem.com" in safari and follow the instuctions

Then press the thing that says Bonus code and type in kefken
(this will help you because you get 25 cents for typing it in i swear)

FINAL STEP

Download random "free" apps open them and then open the appredeem again check your history and you should get the points.
1 point is 1 cent and so as soon as you download and deltete 5 apps you have around $5 thats it!


Payment proof


I earned this $0.50 in about 1 minute!

earned in about 3 minutes

Demand Studios Accept International

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:56 PM PDT

Hello. Does Demand Studios accept international writer?

Thanks

My success with IM

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:36 PM PDT

hey everyone, i just want to share my success over the last 18 months. I am sure there are some people that have made a lot more than me but i think my story is some great inspiration.

Okay so i am 23 years old, i started out as a personal trainer at the age of 20. i enjoyed it but it never brought in enough cash. ( i also never finished school, not by my choice but thats a different story altogether)

at the age of 21 i decided to start a website, i had no idea what i was doing and soon gave up on that. About 6 months later i decided to give it another go but i first did some research and came to this site. I spent about 8 hours a day reading non stop and educating myself, after a few weeks i started a website and continued to read about 8 hours a day. My website was a "bodybuilding supplement site", i imported a small amount of the ingredients and packaged it all myself, after about 4 months i had my site ranked for a few keywords and was selling about 15 bottles a week locally in my country, i was selling them at about $50 each of which 90% was profit.

after a few more months i got up to about 20 bottles a week, i was making more cash than i was as a personal trainer so i decided to quit that and put more time into this business.

i also made a site which was aimed at selling my products internationally, i got it ranked for some very tough keywords but due to certain issues i wasnt able to sell on it yet, i was then contacted by someone and sold the website to them for $12 000 recently. I put every cent of this money back into my supplement business and now have 5 different supplements which i sell online and i have an advert going into a local bodybuilding magazine in january 2012.

I now get all my products made at a factory, i dont have to do anything except collect the finished products.

I also do seo work for quite a few different websites and make quite a lot from that.

This week was my best week so far, i made about $5000 so far from my supplements and seo work.

I have a 6 month old daughter and a wife, and the best thing about all of this is my wife can stay at home all day to make sure my daughter gets all the love and attention she deserves and i am also at home almost all day to spend with them.

A lot of people i know say i am lucky to do so well but that just annoys me, i am not lucky, i worked extremely hard to be where i am and i deserve everything i have. I never wasted money and every extra cent i got i put straight back into my business. I have zero debt, if i want something nice i either pay cash or i dont buy it at all.

Hard and smart work pays off

[GET] Imacros script + 245 directories to submit

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:35 PM PDT

I created this simple Imacros script to submit my sites to a few directories I found and thought I should share it here. These are not High PR

and you will have to enter the captchas manually but, they are free and this might help out some noobs.

First you need to have Imarcos installed.

Code:

http://www.iopus.com/imacros/firefox/
Then Put the following file in the Datasources folder usually "C:\macros\Datasources" this is the list of directories.

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3yo1hycqpxwqnl5
Open Imacros, Select #Current.iim, Click the Edit tab and add this code into the window that pops up.

Code:

VERSION BUILD=7401004 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1

SET !DATASOURCE directsubmit.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 1
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}

URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-email CONTENT=youremail@email.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-category CONTENT=%/arts/animation
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-title CONTENT=Your<SP>Site<SP>Title
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-url CONTENT=http://www.yoursiteurl.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-description CONTENT=Your<SP>description<SP>goes<SP>here.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-keywords CONTENT=keywords,<SP>go,<SP>here
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-facebook CONTENT=facebookname
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-twitter CONTENT=twittername
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-termOfUse CONTENT=YES
PAUSE

Replace with your email after Content=
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-email CONTENT=youremail@email.com
Replace with category your site is in after Content= (to find out go to one of the sites highlight the selectbox and view source, you need the

text within <option value="/arts/animation") hope that makes sense :)
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-category CONTENT=%/arts/animation
Replace with your website title after Content= (for spaces you have to add <SP>) 120 max chars
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-title CONTENT=Your<SP>Site<SP>Title
Replace with your website url after Content= 200 max chars
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-url CONTENT=http://www.yoursiteurl.com
Replace with your website description after Content= Again (for spaces you have to add <SP>) 500 max chars
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-description CONTENT=Your<SP>description<SP>goes<SP>here.
Replace with your websites keywords after Content= Again (for spaces you have to add <SP>) 300 max chars
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-keywords CONTENT=keywords,<SP>go,<SP>here
Replace with your Facebook & Twitter names after Content=
Code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-facebook CONTENT=facebookname
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:submitSiteForm ATTR=ID:postData-twitter CONTENT=twittername

Click "Save & Close"

Under "Repeat Macro" input 254 into the Max field, this is the amount of sites in the list.

Click "Play (Loop)"

Imacro should then go to the first site in the list and enter all the details you put in the code, when it gets to the captcha it will pause

so you can enter it. Once you enter the captcha click the Submit Button on the site, before you click submit you could go up the page and

change the title every now and again to mix things up a bit. Once the form is submitted and you see the "Thanks for submitting" message click

"continue" from within the Imacro window and it will go to the next site.

Hope this all makes sense :)

Adsense Flipping Goofy today!

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:12 PM PDT

I have the same exact traffic sources going to my pages today as I did yesterday. Yesterday recorded 1160 page views, today is only showing 175. Anyone else experiencing this today? Clicks are low too. :confused:

Vagex isnt infected

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:11 PM PDT

so I got an e-mail saying Vagex isn't infected....so it looks like vagex doesn't have herpes or syphilis, or gonorrhea...and that's a good thing!

>> Drug Rehab Affiliate/Lead-Gen. Program Needed <<

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:11 PM PDT

Hey guys/gals,
I'm looking to monetize a website in the drug rehab nich. I need to find a few rehab programs with an affiliate/lead-generation program that i can refer visitors to. Im having a hard time finding these programs, as a matter of fact I havn't even found 1 yet. If anyone knows of any or has some ideas about where I might be able to locate one or more of these programs please feel free to drop your 2cents.

Thanks,
-RenegadeRats

[NEED]CPA Advice on Conversion Issue

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:05 PM PDT

Hey.

So the other day, I did a blast to 100 emails, and 11 converted overnight resulting in $21 or so dollars. I then did another email blast, same template, same email address and format to 150 of those targeted emails and only got 1 conversions.

Is this a sign of something? Do I need to break the list down even more? I'm faking the referrer anything else I'm missing

Any help is much appreciated

Peace!

from PA

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:04 PM PDT

hey guys im new here and im from philly. im here to learn more about SEO so i can build some websites and make some money. looks like a great forum, look forward to contributing.

***Irocks (JOURNAL) Web 2.0 & Scarepbox & AMR***

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:04 PM PDT

Howdy Black Hat SEO!

Today , I have my Own personal Journal. I've got a site that is in the Gaming Niche and i'm looking to rank it for a Very Popular Keyword(s)

Keyword 1: Global=95k CPC=$1.41
Keyword 2: Global =5,400 CPC=$0.14
Keyword 3: Global = 9,800 CPC $1.01

All , I've done it submit to Ezine Articles , Squdioo and Go Articles. I spammed my Squdioo page with around 10k Link of Scrapebox and that imporved my rankings. The Goal of this Journal is how to use Scrapebox in the best way. I will also combine some White hat techniques.

My Keywords are rated "Quite Easy" In MS

My Rankings so Far

1: Not Ranked yet (Focus on this Later.)
2:#18
3 #52

Feel free to ask any questions , I'll mainly be using Scarepbox & Link Prymaids and maybe some AMR if I can get it.

If I get to 50 "Thanks" I'll give away a bit of my AA List that I'll be using.

Comment Away!:D

Does Money Make You Happy OR Would It Make You Happy If You Had Money

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 02:03 PM PDT

For me yes

when i had nothing was one unhappy fucker.

Didnt want to do anything

Max Names on Blog Comments?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:56 PM PDT

Anyone know the max amount of words in the name section of blogs when commenting? I'm using scrapebox and usually use two or three but not sure what the max is generally? I'm trying to use more words. Anyone know?

Is there any service with SB, SENUKE, Xrumer on VPS with a monthly fee..?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:56 PM PDT

Well i'm very interested on this service is anyone providing this service here or can i find it somewhere else..?
AMR
SENUKE
Xrumer
The Best Spinner
or tools like that.


Thanks.

So Twitter and Money....

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:53 PM PDT

I know of sponsored Tweets and ive seen a few others.. but how much exactly do you make? And how does the number of followers add into the equation?

Flattus Maximus of GWAR found dead on tour bus.

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:52 PM PDT

Don't know if any of you listen to them but this is a huge loss. The guy was a killer guitarist.

[help needed]Starting a new website

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:48 PM PDT

i m going to launch a new forum.based on phpbb3......
i need some help about seo
------------------------------------------------------------
i hv some ideas as i m a old internet surfer...
but i need some expert advice....
------------------------------------------------------------
H3LP M3

This sucks...

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:35 PM PDT

So it looks like you can't get approved for adsense through the flixya website anymore.

This is a message I saw on my flixya account today; "Due to unforeseen circumstances, Google has terminated Flixya from the Google Adsense API. We will no longer serve Google Adsense ads around your content."

This was a good, easy method to get approved by adsense too...

I will write a top quality article for you

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:28 PM PDT

Hi, I am a writer and can write articles on a regular basis. I will be able to start within 24hours for any assignments.I can write about any niche except Adult Related Stuff. Will be waiting for your keywords. Thanks !! 500 words + bonus for 5 $

Illusion of Choice

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 01:08 PM PDT

Think some of you guys might find this useful.

Removed See Post #4

Demand Studios application review time — how long is it?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 12:57 PM PDT

I've been waiting seven days now. How long do I have to wait, exactly?
Their FAQ page states it's "as little as a few hours or it can take up to a week."

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The Law and You - Part 1

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 12:49 PM PDT

Understanding the Law can be a difficult situation. This thread will give you my interpretation of the law as I think you need to know it. This is not legal advice. This should not be in lieu of consulting an attorney; and neither myself nor Blackhatworld.com or any of its staff are responsible for any knowledge used here in any action either illegal, damaging, defamatory or negligent in nature. The goal of this thread is not to enable illegal actions, but rather simplify complicated law as it pertains to the internet.

These interpretations in general will deal with laws applicable to the UK, US, Canada, Sweden, Australia and the EU; however be aware that they can easily be applied to other countries and international cases.

Copyright Claims:
This section is based strictly on American Copyright Law; as most domain names and servers are owned by the US government and can be seized in a copyright complaint

Title 17 of the United States Code Circular 92 deals with Copyright claims and violations. It states that any work of:

(1) literary works;

(2) musical works, including any accompanying words;

(3) dramatic works, including any accompanying music;

(4) pantomimes and choreographic works;

(5) pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works;

(6) motion pictures and other audiovisual works;

(7) sound recordings; and

(8) architectural works.

Are naturally protected by copyright claims even if unpublished, once published an author/creator can hold that copyright under the claim nationally by filing for copyright.

Any such content can not be used unless:

-It falls under the America "Fair Use" policy (Title 17, Circular 92, Section 107) which means it is being used for:
  • Non-profit/Educational Purposes
  • News Reporting
  • Critisim and Critique
  • Research Purposes

Even in such cases it must be taken into account:
  • The amount of the original used
  • The "Character" of the works used purposes (i.e. was it for commercial gain?)
  • The effect on potential market value of the original piece (i.e. are you causing the creator an avid financial loss)

Case Study 1: Limewire
Quote:

It is due to a violation of Title 17, Circular 92, Section 107 that the company Limewire had to pay out and was forced to shut down. Limewire had many copyright claims brought against it from the music industry. The nature of the Limewire business was electronic transfer and sharing through Section 109 of the Title 17 copyright act in which it claimed it was not responsible for the content its users used. The nature of the Limewire business was also a commercial for profit. The courts examining the case decided that while Limewire was not responsible for the content their users shared, the amount of original work shared and effect on the market value of this content was so drastic that it became Limewire's responsibility to crack down on the enabling of such sharing. When Limewire didn't do so they directly breached the copyright act for themselves. Limewire was charged with $75 trillion in copyright violations (greater than the global GDP) but only forced to pay out $105 million, after this the service was put under a court injunction and their website seized and blocked.

In Theory: How could Limewire have prevented this?
Had Limewire taken steps to block copyrighted content to a level that one could deem "to the best of their ability without entirely ruining their own service" then they would have been effectively complaint and probably been allowed to continue operations - the lawsuits may have also never have been put forward



Case Study 2: ***** Video - The Dangers of "Conspiracy to Commit"
Quote:

***** Video was a video sharing site that was seized by the US ICE (via at first a domain seizure and then search warrants to their servers in the Netherlands [a place often considered "offshore hosting"]). ***** Video had a team of uploaders who uploaded (to third party servers) and would share their video links on the *****video site. Hana Beshara, the admin and programmer of *****video was not involved in any of the uploading and was still charged with conspiracy and criminal copyright infringement and forced to surrender all assets, and could face up to 10 years in a federal prison. 6 other members of the staff including an uploader plead guilty to their crimes and face federal indictment. Warrants of arrest have also been created for up-loaders in Greece, Turkey and a few other countries.

The Lesson Here:
The lesson in this case is multi-tiered, first the by working with a team of uploaders they were committing "conspiracy to commit copyright infringement" as "conspiracy to commit" can be as simple as you enabling someone else to commit a crime (on purpose there has to be "Mens Rea" the criminal intention to commit this crime); and buy paying those uploaders and directly profiting from their actions everyone in the group was in technically committing "criminal copyright violations".

There are of course two common debates here:
1) They might have been better off with a degree of separation between them and the up-loaders, if the uploaders only profited from third-party ads and the site owners only profited from the site. Which is untrue as the site would still need to be user driven content for this to be safe

2) Had they been reviewing the pieces and saying this is where you could see it they would be fine. This is actually a rather debatable grey area, as there is minimal legislation on it, and no past cases. It's really hard to say.


Case Study 3: Sidereel
Quote:

Many people accuse Sidereel.com of copyright violation, however the site, american owned and operated still flourishes and has not been taken down, Why is this?

The answer is simple, sidereel staff have the primary position of reviewers, they write review content, post review videos and make editors clips, the staff also put up affiliate links where you can pay to watch the shows/movies. The rest of the content is all user driven and the staff WILL respond to any DCMA policy claim. Under the DCMA policy, all past cases have been won in favor of sites that have user driven content linking to third party copyright media so long as the website is compliant with any copyright claim and takes it down immediately. Sidereel does not post the content, does not find or upload the content and does (in theory) not profit from the content and will take down the content at an owners request.

Other Copyright Claims:

There are other times when copy right comes into play rather than just content - such as use of a name or trademark. Other than the "Fair Use" policy there is no other acceptable time to use a companies name. In these cases individuals often are unaware that their content is copyright and thus receive a "cease and desist" (C&D) letter from a lawyer informing them the action is illegal and they should stop their illegal action right away. In such a case it always seems to work out better if they do stop right that instant and undo their violations.



Case Study 4: - Facebook Tools
Quote:

In 2010 a number of tools had surfaced allowing users to use facebook accounts for advertising en masse, while the users themselves could be banned and charged for violating the Facebook ToS, far to many users were hidden beyond Facebooks reach, and there were just too many cases popping up. Facebook realized the only way to go after these people was to go after the tools. Since the tools did not directly violate their ToS and were not advertising that they can be used as spam tools (which is very important because it is illegal to enable a crime such as the lady who sold "suicide kits") then Facebook could only go after them for violations of copyright. Many of the tools were named "Facebook X X" or "FaceX" and used blue as their primary color. Facebook made a direct copyright violation claim against any software called Facebook X and indirect copyright claims "consumer confusion claims" against anything named FaceX that also had blue coloring stating that this was easily confused with official Facebook products and clearly a misrepresentation. They won ever single case, except for those programmers who quickly changed the names of the software at the first C&D and agreed to pay out restitution for use of the Facebook name.

Using names and discussing competition:

Using someone or something's name or discussing one's competition is technically a matter of copyright, however since such expression is covered under Section 107 Fair Use policy then it's not able to be taken as a direct copyright claim. For this reason the claims against name usage are nearly always "Slander/Libel/Defamation" or "Misrepresentation"


Slander/Libel/Defamation:

Slander and Libel are the two primary classifications for "defamation" literly defaming someone or something, stripping away its reputation, or monetary value by expression either in print or in speech.

Slander deals with defamation via speech, and does include video, podcast, and audio recordings.

Libel deals with defamation in-print including websites, emails, blog posts, and e-articles.

Defamation falls under the category of common laws of "tort" which means it is not a black and white criminal act, but rather an act of wrongful miss-doing to another person. Where there is a grey area to what is and what is not defamation.

In general:

"Any expression, either written or spoken, that causes damage to reputation of character, fame, success, or viability of a person, product, service or entity; that is un-grounded in fact, is a case of defamation"

Now that is generally how I would define it, essentially anything negative you say about a person can be considered defamation except for certain criteria:

1) The statement can be proven as a fact (it is readily debated what counts as reliable proof of FACT)

2) The accused can prove the statement caused no harm

3) The accused holds "qualified" or "absolute" privilege (the accused's testimony is based on the fact you are an expert in a certain field, or is given before a government legislature)

4) It is the accused's commentary on a mater of public interest and is fair

5) It is accussed's sole opinion, backed by fact, and clearly stated as opinion rather than anything you are trying to pass off as fact.

6) Claimant is incapable of further defamation - I.e. their reputation is so terrible it no longer matters

In most cases an individual is not responsible for defamation if they meet the above criteria, unless the accuser can of course prove that you were attempting to indirectly and purposefully cause damage to their reputation.

Claims about competition/Claims about one's product:

Another grey area of common law tort is "unfounded claims" either claims about ones self/one's product/one's service or one's competition that can not be backed up.

For example an unfounded claim could be:
Quote:

Try Larry's Ice Cream, and loose weight!
Or

Quote:

Try Larry's Ice Cream - It's better than Jane's
To back up either of these quotes Larry would have to have research and results backing them up as quantifiable fact. It is not illegal to claim you are better, faster, etc than someone else as long as you can prove it.

Same with some education system who claim your grades will go up - they would need to back it with a researched claim.


--End of Part 1:
--Part 2 will deal with ToS, JV/Contracts, Patents, and General Business Law

Post Script: It is important to remember when discussing the law you legally may only discuss your opinion, never advice, as that is a practice legally reserved for those formally certified by the BAR.

You can of course give your opinion, say what you understand of the law, or say what you would do in a hypothetical situation :)

Cheers,
Winchester

From where to learn Black Hat SEO?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 12:43 PM PDT

Its been a while I have been browsing this forum, but I failed to learn what is Scrapebox, SE Nuke X and different softwares.

Could anybody lead me to any link where I can understand all these terms?

Thanks.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.