Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:45 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


DanDingo offers

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 07:13 PM PST

Hey guys, I got accepted into DanDingo and I'm looking at running some educational offers. However, ALMOST every offer I look at promoting is in need of applying for. This isn't a problem however I've waited 2 days and I haven't gotten a response. Also I added the AM on AIM but he's not on when I am I guess (Chicago time). Just wondering, how do I go about quickly contacting them about these approvals? I've got decent skills and I'm sure I can start promoting these offers the right way.

McDonalds cashiers can't count..

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 07:09 PM PST

I rarely go to McDonalds because there's only 3 things i'd order on their
menu and 2 of them are drinks(1 being their cokes)

Paypal account was running a bit low so i decided i'd pay for it in cash..
didn't want to break a five so i borrowed a massive quanity of change

Knowing the beverage i was purchasing was around 2.89 i got that in change

1st thing is the screen outside isn't being used so i have to pull up to the 1st window i get there and she says 3.06 (which i still think isn't the correct price)

butt i add two dimes and hand her the change

She opens the window after 2-3minutes of counting (Given it's mostly quarters and dimes a few nickles and 2-3 pennies) and tells me i'm a dollar short

I get pissed and tell her no i actually gave more than the total by 3 cents
She says she doesn't want to count it again closes the window,dumps the change in the drawer and my drink is waiting at the next window..

I can understand if you don't enjoy history or science but please at least learn "Street Smarts" Basic money math so that even if you end up dealing drugs or selling your body you don't get ripped off

How some page owners generate mobile sharing link of their post?

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 07:07 PM PST

How some page owners generate mobile sharing link of their post and write that link on their post or comment?

MW3 PS3 anyone.....???

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 07:00 PM PST

Anyone play on PSN network? If so HMU or add me:

TurboGT500 - PSN Name.

I only play MW3, I will bring out MW2 if someone has it.

Anyone playing any other games they like let me know, I probably have it but if not I will try it out.

Never buy traffic from fulltraffic.net

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:57 PM PST

i ordered traffic 3 days ago and they did not deliver any traafic and dont reply or anything no comunication at-all f***ing scams.

SEO/Marketing - .com or .net

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:56 PM PST

I have a .net for a non-SEO term. Competition isn't high but I kinda like the ring for it. However the .com is already taken and might try to get it. How important is it to get in terms of SEO, marketing and traffic? My site should get 25% direct landings so I want to make sure the name works.

Iphone or Android

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:45 PM PST

Alright let's have it are you iphone or droid and why??
I love a droid and I personally think there's no way the iphone can compete!

Looking for partners!

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:36 PM PST

Hi everyone;

Do you have any method, idea or project that you would like to implement?

I'm looking forward to invest time and money, if it's needed, in CPA, IM and affiliate marketing or any related topic.

I'm looking for someone with previous experiences and knowledge in this field to make a partnership 50/50.

If you have any idea or plan, just let me know so we can define and setup goals in order to start as soon as possible, I can get the server, domain names, and do any development or design work.

Additionally, I'd like to say that I considerate very important to have a few minutes per day to talk and improve the revenue of any of the projects.

See you;

My Goal of Becoming #1

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:14 PM PST

First off-- I'm new to all this.
Second, I'm ambitious and driven.

I'm going to try and take my 2 week old site to #1 with a competitive keyword. I will do this with the purchase of 200 unique hand written articles, 50 .gov backlinks, 1,000 .edu backlinks, 500 posts on forums, and 50,000 posts on high PR blogs/sites.

Total cost: $300.
Time expected to completed: 3 months
(Very slow process to not get sandboxed)

The #1 site has:
Referring Domains
1,428
External Backlinks
23,201
917 Referring IP addresses
827 are Class C subnets
37,403 Indexed URLs

I have:
Referring Domains
101
External Backlinks
700
98 Referring IP addresses
90 are Class C subnets
2 Indexed URLs

African American / Minority Targeted Dating Program

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:14 PM PST

hey fellow black hatters. does anyone know of a reliable dating / sex related affiliate program that's targeted towards african americans or minorities? my traffic is mainly these demographics so i need a matching affiliate program. i will gladly sign up under you if you can provide me with a quality program. i would like a program that pays per free sign up and free trial offers but any other type of offer should also be ok. please let me know! thank you :)

Digital Signature on YouTube. Clarifications?!

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:13 PM PST

So, I do know that YT have a complex algorithm that can detect each vids digital signature. So usually, the copied video will have less views than the original. There are exceptions, or let's say there are copied vids that gets a lot of views as well, but usually in most cases, original content goes better. Or for example, withing seconds, you're video can get copyright infringement notice things..

My question is, if I edit the video, contrast,lights,colors, extend or make the vids smaller (modifying in one way or another), does their digital signature change a lot or just slightly?

VPS vs. VPS

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:06 PM PST

Which is best, in what application?

I'm thinking for CL postings, it may be best to use vpn like hidemyass.com

I haven't purchased CLADg yet , as I want to make sure I have everything else in place.

And if I do get VPS also, what should I look for.?

Thanks

** [JV] Hottest joint venture on BHW 50/50 split

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 06:05 PM PST

Sell a product at 50% less then retail and split 50% of the sale.

Travel offer, 3 days 2 nights your choice of Orlando, Daytona, Miami or Las Vegas 5 Luxury Hotels for each city at 50% off the lowest found internet price. Its just that simple.

IE. Venitian Las Vegas lowest found price $280 a night you can sell from our banner at $140 and profit $70.

Some affliates are making $12k a month using whitehat, we are completely blackhat friendly.

Paypal paid daily, PM for more info

How did he do this?

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 05:45 PM PST

http://www.blogtv.com/people/Pepy

Notice the 2 links in the webcam itself

Some real girl advice

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 05:38 PM PST

So I found out that my girlfriend has been talking to a guy that I really don't like behind my back. It's been done via facebook messaging (not IM). I'm trying to find a way to tell her I found out, besides telling her that I saw it on her phone, (which is how I did).

How can I do this so I can confront her with it? Is there some way to find out on facebook?

She's not his friend, I made her delete him. The guy is a douche and he messes around with other peoples' girls.

video-based WORDPRESS website questions??

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 05:18 PM PST

I have a mapped domain name already, but i have not payed for hosting. Is anyone familiar with Video Press?, video hosting for Wordpress. If so are they woth it?
Are there other video hosting websites out there that I could use that may be better than video press?

Also would anyone happen to know a good source for videos of any kind that can be legally placed on my website?

which Site program is better

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 05:12 PM PST

Hello everyone,according to your experience, which Site program is the most friendly to Google,and easy to rank for my sites?
Like Zencart or some others,can you introduce me some ?

thanks

Earning £450 A Day Using Adsense! See How!

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 05:09 PM PST

Hey guys, i am currently earning around £300-£450 a day using my completely unique and 100% white hat method. No, i have no been flagged by Google because my site is legit, my ctr is high but this does not affect anything as my niche has always been in the high ctr niches.

What im offering is to help a few people earn the same amount as i do using my methods, but i would like to JV with someone that gets around 20k UV daily. I am getting around 18k UVs daily and earning £450 so i am looking for someone with a lot of traffic to pm me if they want to JV.

Proof is below, questions welcome below or message me. Thanks :) :)

Attached Images
File Type: png proof.png (35.0 KB)

[ASK] Iphone Unlocking Website

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 05:01 PM PST

Hi,
I recently bought 2 EMD's for the iphone unlocking niche market and am in the process of setting up the website. From reading around i found that the most site sell the software for a one time fee of abt $20 and have a membership area where members can ask technical questions and get software updates when they come out.

So since i dont have my own packaged unlocking software wanted to pick your thoughts on the following strategy ... would be happy for someone to tell me the legality of this strategy...

OK i want to buy one of them softwares from the sites and then offer this on my own site. With reading around (and also being a member at the other forum, i can they get answers to some of the technical questions :-) Ultimately i want to do good SEO and then flip the site in say 4-6months time when i have built a good income and traffic base. What do you think of this strategy?

Alternatively do you know of any place where i can get an open source iphone unlocking software which i can then package and sell?

thanks in advance

Hello BHW

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:34 PM PST

Hi everyone, I'm Seth. Most of you have probably heard of me or my software but I've not had an account here before.

I like programming, marketing, creating software that revolutionizes the internet marketing industry, and long walks on the beach....

Enlighten me on the benefits of VPS

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:33 PM PST

Im planning to get a VPS for scrapebox. Im not sure how VPS works but does it mean the "internet" connection is faster or just processing power is faster to run programs. Is VPS just like having your own PC online and you can basically do whatever you normally do on your regular PC? And how do I ensure that I dont exceed the bandwith limit and do providers charge you extra if you exceed the upload/download limit?

Thanks

[FREE] Scrapebox free blasts

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:29 PM PST

I will give you free 1000 or more backlinks using my scrapebox.
Why ? Because i can :) and i want to give something back to the BHW community.
Who is interested, just PM me your keywords and your domain.

eBay Top Rated Seller with 100% feedback looking for JV

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:22 PM PST

I am a Top Rated Seller with 100% feedback.

I am looking for JV. I can obtain Trade Assistant if that helps.

I have been a seller on eBay for over 3 years. If you looking for eBay seller then I am the guy for the job.

Please, PM me for further discussion of JV if interested.

Facebook MASS message sender?? (FFAP doesn't work)

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:21 PM PST

I tried using messenger feature on the program but it just leads to the mobile version of the site and it won't send anything.

So is there anything out there you'd recommend to do this?

Thanks for the help.

Starting a new project, give your opinion if i'm planning it in the right way...?

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:20 PM PST

As i'm earning pretty good from my sites i decided to create another group of 15 sites.

The sites will not be micro niche sites. I will try to create big sites and rank well in google for some good keywords which can bring me a very good income.

My plan is to setup 15 sites which are ready to be online.

I'm going to get 5 articles/day for the project. The articles are in a good length and high quality so i do not need to be worried about Panda updates as this sites will be white hat.

This is not a short term goal as i do not like short term goals. This plan should be bringing me nice income after 6-12 months.

Keyword Research was done and i've found the keywords.
I bought the domains
I've installed the wordpress.

So basically on 15 sites for 365 days i will have 1825 articles.

Some of the sites which i will give higher priority about 2-3 of them will have 200-300 articles within a year, other will have 50-100 articles within the year.

I've also made the plan for SEO which i will start to implement once i put the sites online.

Some of you may ask me why i will add more articles to some of my sites and to some of them less.
The answer is simple : The sites which will have more articles have harder keywords to rank.
The sites with less articles have enough articles or 2-4 times more than their competition. Articles also will be of a higher quality than them.

If you have any suggestion to add onto this plan please let me know as i would appreciate.

I will spent 6 hours/day to maintain this sites.

geo script

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:19 PM PST

hey guys got ghostcpa and looking to make most of it by cakeslicing like 5offers
uk
usa
canada ..etc

and looking for a script that will detect there country and redirect accordingly to the right landing page

Simple Question, Help a newbie

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:12 PM PST

what does it mean to ping your backlinks? and what does pinging do?

Furniture Wholesale Supplier - What do I do with it?

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 04:06 PM PST

Hey,

I have an account with a wholesale furniture manufacturer - desks, tables, bedroom sets, futons, etc.

I had fam that used them a decade or more ago, and they would mainly buy tables. They would buy them for around $100-$150 and resell for double+

A lot of it a really nice stuff.

They would assemble the furniture and basically place it out there like on garage sale days - and they'd sell.

So invested like 2K in various furniture mainly dining rooms tables.

I placed it out to sell - and it's not like it used to be the economy is tough people aren't buying it. I even lowered pricing figuring selling more as quantity sales, etc.

Is there another way I can make money with what I have or through another way with this furniture wholesaler?

I've thought about just loading up on futons and trying to sell them via parking lot/truck in the college town nearby?

While they were loading up my order I jived with the other guy that was loading up too and that's what he was doing - He may have only made $30 profits each one but he was selling a lot a day as a weekend gig.

Edited: I wanted to mention on the "garage sale" thing - I live on a main street, everyone in town on the weekend has to pass my house so the items are being seen.

Last Edit: I wanted to mention the guy isn't selling in the city I want to go too (didn't want to make it appear like I'm going to sell on top of somebody).

blogblox stopped working on hostgator

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:59 PM PST

I can't run blogbox on my hostgator account. Support is saying the following file is corruppted.

create-mainblog.php.
anyone seeing this issue.

thanks.

The Complete Guide To Niche Adsense Sites

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:58 PM PST

How's everyone doing today?

Due to the appreciation shown from members on my last thread, I decided to make another. This one will include everything about Adsense. As stated in my other thread, the other day I got into a discussion about my online business. I usually keep everything kept a secret, as people get really jellous of others who have money, very quickly. He showed interest, so I started to teach him some stuff. I told my buddy: "Make sure the keyword has over 5000 exact global monthly searches and over 3000 local USA. Allintitle and Allinurl should be under 50,000 and CPC should be over $1. If there is an authority site in the top 3 on Google, then don't even try. Oh and it would be wise to choose a keyword with an EMD/TLD available."

He quickly responded with:
-"Where do I find the amount of searches?"
-"What does exact global mean?"
-"Why USA? We are from Canada."
-"What does allintitle and allinurl mean?"
-"What is CPC?"
-"What is an authority site?"

There's a lot more to a website than just the keyword research, and my buddy is already lost with keyword research. I hope to teach the absolute beginners, where to actually start. No one in the world was born with the ability to know how to hook up your domains with name servers or the ability to get a 10% CTR on every site, so I'm here to help.

In this thread, I plan to discuss the construction of your website (CTR, etc), traffic generation, content generation, upkeep and much more. I'll write this tutorial in the order that you will do each step.

Please sign up for an Adsense account as soon as possible, if you don't have one already: www.google.com/adsense

First up, keyword research. Keyword research plays an essential roll in every new website. Please click here to read my 2107 word thread about keyword research.

At this point, you should have a domain register that is related to a niche you are interested in. Next is hosting. When I started building sites, I used Host Gator. They were cheap and worked for a few months, but then one day, my account was banned due to extensive ScrapeBox use on one of my domains. They eventually gave me a backup of all my sites, email accounts and databases and send me off. So here I am Sunday morning, just before I leave for the day for a family reunion and my sites are all screwed. Lesson one: Don't put all your eggs in one basket. So I had over 500 MB of website files and a small amount of time to upload, long story short, I researched a web host in my car on the way to where I was going and ended up finding one called Host Winds. It was a small company then. They took all of my files and did the entire upload for me. After several hours of stress thanks to Host Gator, Host Winds saved me. Now, Host Winds has grown a lot. They host thousands of websites for Black Hat World members and they even host BlackHatWorld.com itself.

So go ahead, and buy a Host Winds business plan if you don't have hosting already. There's a big risk you take when you host with Host Gator, I wouldn't do it.

Now go ahead and setup your domains inside your hosting account. Login to cPanel and click Addon Domains, then add the domain you bought. Next, login to your domain registrar (mine is www.Internet.Bs) and enter in the nameservers that your host emailed you. You should find it under DNS or name servers or something. If this is your first website on your hosting, then you won't need to install an addon domain, as your host probably asked for your main domain when you registered. No configuration will be needed in cPanel. You will just need to configure the name servers on your domain registrar. Name servers will take upto 24 hours or so to configure so give it some time. You will know your domain is configured properly because it will show you the root of your hosting account or addon domain and it should contain something like /cgi-bin or /cgi-sys by default.

Next, login to cPanel. It's decision time. What CMS (content management system) do you want to use? WordPress is by far the most newbie friendly and most popular. Joomla and Drupal are herd of. Xsite Pro is a website builder that outputs a website in HTML format. Wiz and Black Hat have Xsite Pro available available for free to all BHW members in the download section. I use: WordPress, Joomla and Xsite Pro. You can choose what you wish to use.

WordPress websites are the easiest to flip (sell off when desired) so we will use that. If you are using Host Winds, I know they have something called Softaculous. It will install WordPress easily and quickly for you. Once your live, I'd make a 500-700 word post on your main keyword. When writing an article, you should always look for long tail keywords to use in it. If you don't have my software to use the LSI addon, then please open Google Keyword Tool and type in your keyword. Just like we did in my last thread, select [Exact] and then put the filters as:
-Global Monthly Searches >= 50
-Global Monthly Searches <= 150

Now find a bunch of keywords that range from 3 to 5 words in length and are closely related to the article keyword and try to use them whenever it makes sense to. Do not stuff your article with these, as it may appear spammy to Google. Ensure to enter these long tail keywords into the tags of the post.

Now, people are always wondering: Should I insert and image or 2? My answer is: I wouldn't, and I'll tell you why. When we get to the CTR section, we'll mention why images lower your CTR. Another thing is, it's wasteing you time that you could spend writing another article. Images have too much copyright stuff and things I just don't even care to look into. So why not just avoid the fuss and move onto the next article? Once you have a good size article written, it's time to modify the theme. I'm getting one made that I may decide to sell to the public, but until then, find one that other members report have a high CTR. Don't worry about how attractive it looks.

CTR means click through rate. It is the average percentage of people that click an ad on your site. CTRs depend on a ton of factors. Video sites and image sites have terrible CTR as they are distractive. If you can blend your ads in with your text and make it look like it's link to another page on your site, you've completed the task. Let's look at the site below. The site has a few bad and good factors I want to talk about. First, the images at the top. They are acceptable and help make it look less of a MFA (made for adsense) site. They don't hurt anything if they are smale and simple.
Second, there is only 2 ads. There should be 3 ads (that's Google's max) and 1 or 2 link blocks. The 2nd ad is identical at the bottom of the article.
Third, The blue text in the ads should be made a different color. That is Google's default color and could hurt CTR.
Fourth, the site has 8 pages. After Google's recent updates, you're 2 paged micro niche sites arn't going to survive any more. They're worthless until you add more articles.
Fifth, There is plenty of text. This is good for onsite SEO.
Sixth, they are image ads. Image ads can convert better if you use them properly. Some claim image ads pay a lot better, but they will lower your CTR so you must expirement to see if the trade-off is fair.



First, the theme is great. Very simple.
Second, the ad colors are great. The background matches the theme. The url is as hidden as Adsense lets you. The title is the same color are the title of the post is.

This theme would do the trick.



Next, it's time to keep writing, and make it a daily habit. We don't want to rush the link building. I would keep this as my only site for the entire month and just keep adding 5-10 articles a day. Articles should be 450-550 words in length and they should contain lots of sub keywords.

Just to clarify, the main keyword is the keyword in your domain. If I had the domain www.GolfClubs.com then my main keyword would be "golf clubs". I would write articles on sub keywords of golf clubs so like "cheap golf clubs" and "accurate golf clubs". Each of those keywords would be article titles and inside of those articles, you talk about the sub keyword you chosen and then some sub keywords, to the sub keyword. So if my sub keyword was "cheap golf clubs" then I could talk about "cheap golf clubs online" and "cheap golf club irons". It's kind of confusing, I know, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it over time.

When should you insert the ads? Some people put them in right away, but Google is getting smarter and starting to realize what it takes to identify a site as a "made for adsense website". Holding off the ads until 2-3 weeks after indexing won't hurt much, it's not like you're going to have tons of traffic coming in. My opinion is setup Google Analytics and wait it off until you get over 25 unique visitors per day, consistantly then put your ads up, because then you'll have the traffic to convert.

Let's talk traffic generation. The best way to generate traffic to an Adsense site in most cases is through search engines. I'm not going to turn this into a huge SEO-linkbuilding tutorials, but I'll talk about some of my methods. Throughout the weeks, you can some very small amounts of link building. Don't do anything crazy as it's still a new site, unless of course you bought an aged domain from Sedo or Godaddy Auctions. Maybe buy a Fiverr gig or two.

I don't do much of my own link building. I usually either buy services here on BHW, or get someone from oDesk to do it. When I get someone from oDesk to do it, I pay them on per on performance basis. I tell them my keyword (any keyword with 1000+ searches) and url in the job description. I layout the plan for the milestone payments. Usually it's something like top 10, 30% then the 70% once top 3. If it's a highly competitive keyword, it costs a lot of money and a lot of time, so we branch out into smaller and more often milestones. I tell them I want top 3, and then they bid on what it'll cost me. There will be a lot of low bids, and don't let those get you exited, not everyone that bids on your project can rank for a keyword. If you accept a low project, it will probably be a big waste of time because keywords can take several months to rank, depending on how big and how competitive they are. Some can rank in under and month and some need over 8 months. I should also tell you, never buy traffic for a website with Adsense on it. Even if it's to lower your CTR. Google is smart enough to know if your site should have a CTR like that or if it shouldn't. You should continue to write articles and build links everyday. You could hire someone off oDesk to do the upkeep for you. Just tell them you want 3, 450 word articles per day on sub keywords of your main keyword and you want a diversity of links.

It took almost 2 and a half hours to write, but this concludes my 2040 word tutorial. If you have questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them in the comments. If you enjoyed the lesson, please share your thoughts in the comments. To make sure this thread stays alive, leave a comment so other new users can find the thread too. Please let me know if you see any errors or typos. Don't forget to rate!

best autopost tool

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:58 PM PST

I'm building a private blog network and wondered if anyone can recommend a good autopost tool.

I will provide all content, pics and links, just need a good control panel to manage all network and submit articles.

Anyone?

How i make everyday 100/150 euro without work

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:56 PM PST

maybe for a next time ^^

Any good method to go back to adsense.

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:54 PM PST

hi everyone,

Have anyone got banned by adsense and came back to it ? any proven method ?

I am trying to go back to it, just not sure how.

FREE YouTube likes

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:52 PM PST

All you have to do is post below and then PM me your video URL and I will send it some free YouTube likes.

[JV] Investor Wanted: Return Initial investment + 50% . Low risk.

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:51 PM PST

What Is this?
This is a whitehat venture I am undertaking that, without giving too much away, is stable with little to no chance of failure, just time required to return investment. The investment amount sought is $900.

Another One of these investment threads?
Yes. Another one.

Who can invest?
Anyone that has the money to invest and has patience, I have no problem with daily contact but insane amounts of IMs will do no more than take away time. Each Day I will send you daily reports of the day's activities and status report on your investment return amount.

How will you take investments?
Paypal or Bank Wire. I am open to your preferred method of payment as long as it doesn't waste time. For those that are extremely picky and need to see every expenditure

How long will it be until you return investment?
One month from the day after completed required investment amount has been reached.

If you are interested PM me, along with your Skype, etc. etc.

Got to give Abstroose ratings.

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:46 PM PST

Here is an unselfish member Abstroose raising money for charity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Pa6LE6vCzuw
And he didn't even tell us.

EVERYONE should watch this video at LEAST once in their life! i demand it!

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:46 PM PST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA


at least once a month you should go back and watch this as you see fit. really helps give us perspective in our lives.

(maybe been shared before idk)



be grateful BHW!

Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. Pick One

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:42 PM PST

Reply in this thread with which one is the top driver:




Mercedes Benz for me! :D

The BHW Mansion

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:37 PM PST

Now keep in mind that this idea is kind of out in the open, and I'm looking to hear peoples' thoughts on it.

What if there was a mansion that blackhatters ONLY could rent a room at. I'm talking about a deluxe "castle" of sorts, with enough space for everyone. This could even be a summer home for sorts, but the main idea is that you have a really, really, really nice place to stay.

I was SERIOUSLY thinking about doing this within the next 6-10 months or so. Obviously nothing is set in stone, but if this is something you would ever be interested in, please post with your feedback.

I AM NOT

*** Going to PM you with "further details about this". I simply want your opinions

*** Start taking reservations or start talking about details until 6-10 months from now.


PLEASE DO NOT

***PM me asking if you would be able to reserve a room. This is just a THOUGHT right now.

Blogsense problems. Please help!

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:28 PM PST

Hi, I bought Blogsense and there's some weird problems with it.
Anyone else uses this?

I setup a couple of custom sources and created campaigns.
When I use preview mode or Direct import mode, it always limits the number of posts grabbed to 10. Why 10? I changed "Limit Results" from 0 to 50 and still the same. Solo run campaign or run all campaign is even worse. It runs, shows result page saying 10, but no posts actually created.

I digged thru all the options, don't see anything set to "10". :(

Like Dubstep?

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:26 PM PST

This song is pretty chill:

http://youtu.be/w02Dlzogn1I

Could I have found the ultimate loophole?..

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:22 PM PST

First of all, let me start by saying this is not my website. Im a web developer not a seller of any kind of SEO service. I just wanted to share something with you all, it's not something I approve of, but I tested it and it managed to work.

So like many of you, I outsource a lot of my link building. I like to diversify as much as possible and try different new services that come up on the map. So about a week ago, I had a friend of mine recommend me this new link building service.

The site is called iBacklinks:

Code:

http://iBacklinks.org
This was perfect timing since I've recently been building new micro-niche sites and needed a lot of my outsourcing done. So I decided to test the waters. First off I wanna say when I buy something, I usually go for the best, hoping for the best results.

Now, that being said I had dozens of sites that needed link building done. So I go ahead and make an order for a gold package. It was a pretty basic procedure, I made the order, then I was redirected to the submission form. This is where you include all your details, name, email, transaction id, website, keywords, etc... Heres the tricky part, on the submission form you have the selection to choose which package you ordered.

Remember how I said I paid for gold? I think I may have accidently clicked the platinum package instead. A week went by and I get an email with a full detailed report. Here is when I got surprised and amazed, I got an email saying thanks for ordering our platinum package, blah blah blah, please see the attached file.

So I download the report. Bam! A detailed report, with my website, keywords, and the package I supposedly ordered (platinum package). When I only payed for gold! I was completely surprised. So I check all the links, and everything was exactly described, even better than what I expected, their web 2.0 properties had TONS of content. They even included images, youtube videos and optimized the properties completely with proper keyword density, bold tags, italicized, underlined.. etc.

So I check my rank.. and I find my self #2 for my targeted keyword. I was really excited since my ranking went from nowhere to #2, and right away, a thought gets in my head. What if I do it again for another site? This time intentionally, just to see if I could get away with it.

I go ahead and make another gold package order, this time for a different site and i also used just to be sure. Btw, I felt really guilty doing this. I made the order for the gold package, and repeated what I did last time but this time intentionally.. I set it to a platinum package order and hit submit.

Another week goes by and I get the same email, with a new report for my new site.. Another platinum package! The results were just as good as my last order!
I think potentially these guys get enough business that they get mixed up with orders which is why I managed to pull this off.

Now I'm seriously not sure if this is something I should exploit or what. What do you guys think?

KlaAz0r scammed me!!!

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:20 PM PST

So i think another rep+++ member is going to come in here!

As you can see in 8/11 KlaAzor made this thread
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...ing-ready.html

I went to help him because he is a donor and have a lot of reputation and he only asked for 59$ because he wanted to get a sales thread in WF!
So he added me on skype gave me instractions what to do completed the payment and he told me that in 1 week i will have 100$ back!

so after 1 week i chat on skype --->
[11/15/2011 1:01:29 AM] tavou: good morning my friend :D
[11/15/2011 1:01:36 AM] tavou: how is your sales thread at Warrior forum goes :)?
[11/15/2011 2:13:24 AM] tavou: mate?

No answer so i contact him later--->
tavou
[11/15/2011 12:52:26 PM] tavou: mate :O?

no answer again and i see that he is online here in BHW and i sent him a PM that im trying to find him and he is not answering...
no answer again!

Then after 1 day i try to talk to him on skype--->
[11/16/2011 1:02:42 AM] tavou: are you here?
[11/16/2011 1:10:27 AM] tavou: ok mate what is happening im talking to you 1 day before and i sent you message in BHW and you are online posting on threads and dont answering to me...

No answer again (he was online on skype when i send those messages)
so after some hours i write this--->
[11/16/2011 8:53:21 AM] tavou: ok mate why you are not answering to me ? i pmed you in BHW and im talking to you 2 days now
[11/16/2011 8:53:50 AM] tavou: you are posting on BHW and you dont even answer to me...i will wait 2-3 days more for your answer
[11/16/2011 8:54:20 AM] tavou: dont make me open a thread in BHW...

and after 2-3 minutes i get a PM here from him saying this:
I am not on skype atm,

-KlaAz0r

seriously???? he is online all the time posting threads EVEN changing his avatars and signature and he is not answering to me...never...
I told him that i want the money until the end of sunday or i will open a thread here!
He is online on skype now and he is online here and he is not answering to me!

Good game mate....:y:

Allow group buys?

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:18 PM PST

Hello,

Would it be possible for clarification on why group buys are not allowed? I saw a lot of people asking, did a few searches, but didn't really come up with a concrete reason.

This seems like it would only benefit the community.

Sure, there would be risk, but a little creative thinking could help resolve much of that issue, without even requiring anything additional be done by BHW.

The people are here, they're interested, they understand it's at their own risk. A Group Buys section would probably be a pretty popular section of the BHW forums. Or at least allowing us to organize small groups within threads when members are interested without worrying or wondering about reprisal.

Would a petition help? Is anyone else interested?

Either way, thanks for any clarification, whoever answers this question - and especially if you give it some thought for the community members here.

Web 2 Pushing...

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:18 PM PST

So I am in need of opinions.

When you are constructing your web pushes/pyramids with Web 2 Properties, is it OK to use multiple blogs from the same place like Wordpress or Blogspot, or do you really need to spread them out?

If I build up multiple properties on the same host like Blogger aren't these still providing strong links over time though they are both Blogger based?

I plan to reuse these properties to service multiple sites in the same general niche and do alot of the work by hand. Some of the interfaces are so funky on the others, I'd rather keep to Wordpress, Wordpress based sites like Blogetry and a few others but don't want my links diluted down if indeed it weakens them to be coming from the same place.

Think you know about Panda? Panda Completely Broken Down

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:17 PM PST

This is my first post. To give you some background about myself, I manage the SEO department for a large internet marketing company. I am very new to black hat but love learning about it. Anyways...

I have been reading a lot of posts on the forums about panda and many of them aren't entirely accurate. I wanted to help clear up some of the confusion about the panda updates to help you guys get your traffic back. Despite the lack of panda success case studies, there has been a lot of correlation analysis which show what may or may not be a factor with the panda updates.

While there is a lot of debate about all factors that affect panda, essentially there are a few main factors that put a website at risk for the panda penalty:
- Duplicate content/thin content
- Usage metrics
- Template footprint


Duplicate Content:

Panda looks at the ratio of unique content to duplicate content both internally and externally. This was mainly put in place to target autoblogs. Many autoblogs have a high % of duplicate content which puts them at high risk for the panda penalty. "Thin content" refers to any page with little or no content. Having a high % of thin content is another high risk factor in the panda penalty. Basically make sure you don't have 100s or 1000s of pages with just an image and/or no text. Also, if you are autoblogging make sure you always spin the articles.

Usage Metrics:

Google looks at the bounce rate of websites as a panda factor. If people are clicking on your page and then returning back to the SERP, Google is aware and can pandalize your site. Many people recommend having some sort of call to action to get visitors to click on at least 1 additional page which can reduce your bounce rate.

Template Footprint:

Having a small % of original content on your website template can come across spammy to Google. Try to minimize your template footprint and be careful about how you use you are using your ads. Having too many ads can also get you pandalized.

The misconception of links:

Many people on this forum mention that spammy links can get your website hit by the panda penalty. This is 100% untrue and I will explain why. Google already has their own methods of detecting and devaluing spammy links. They have also had link related penalties in place way before panda that specifically target websites with spammy link profiles. So in theory you could get a link based penalty as well as the panda penalty. That said, many correlation studies on panda shown that links are not a factor and it is mainly the previously mentioned factors.

Other notes about panda:
- The panda algorithm is ran against Google's index every 4-6 weeks
- It is a domain based penalty, if you get the penalty all your rankings will suffer, not just the duplicate/thin pages.
- The penalty works more like a volume knob than a light switch. The severity of the penalty is based on the amount of duplicate content, % bounce rate, and how heavy your template foot print is.

More about panda:

I can't post links but one of the best SEO's in the world, Rand Fiskhin, has 2 good resources for learning more about panda. If you want to read them search for the following, both are from SEOmoz:
- "Google's Farmer/Panda Update: Analysis of Winners vs. Losers"
- "How Google's Panda Update Changed SEO Best Practices Forever - Whiteboard Friday"

Hope this clears some things up!

$0 to $100k Journey - With Pics And My Step By Step Strategy

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 03:01 PM PST

Hey BHW Members,
Total Sales $0
I'm no noob when it comes to SEO and making money online. I'm also no expert by any means. I'd have to say that I'm in the Intermediate stages.

What I'm setting out to do is to not stop pushing forward until I've achieved my goal of making $100,000 in Clickbank sales.

Here's the sum of my total Clickbank earnings so far to show that I know a little bit about what I'm doing.



I was self-employed through most of the beginning of 2011 providing services to website owners, and that is why my Clickbank sales never really went anywhere.

I've decided that I want to get back to one of the main reasons that I got into IM, which is true freedom. And true freedom to me means freedom from clients as well. I currently have a day job + another project I put time into, but for the most part I should have plenty of time to devote to building up my Clickbank income.


The Strategy

I currently have only one site producing Clickbank sales at the moment, and for the first few weeks (or however long it takes to rank #1) I will be mostly working on only this site. The site is a review style site, listing 3 Clickbank products on the main page with the intention of the visitor to purchase the top product.

Here are the current Clickbank Sales/Traffic Stats of the site.





As you can see we've already got a little bit to work with. Serps rankings are already on pages 1 and 2 for the 3 main keywords I'm trying to rank for, so it's just a matter of bringing them up to the top.

The main keyword I'm trying to rank for gets 8,100 exact monthly searches. So nothing crazy but enough to bring me in some income as the niche is def. somewhat competitive for good reason.


Link-Building

My main goal over the course of this project is to master certain major SEO products on the market and then use them in conjunction with pay-per-order SEO services to rank sites extremely well in the serps.

Currently I'm pretty poor, so I'll just be using the tools at my disposal to start. These include...

XRumer
Scrapebox
SEnuke X (Older Cracked Version)
Magic Submitter

Long story short, even after I've started making some decent money through Clickbank, it'll be a while before I have money to start investing into other IM tools. So I'll be seeing if I can put the full power of these programs to use this month to bring my rankings up to the top.

I'm already extremely familiar with XRumer, and consider myself to know as much as I need/want to about it already. I already know a lot about Scrapebox. I know a little about SEnuke X, and I just purchased the 30 day trial of Magic Submitter today (awaiting manual activation). So that's where I stand on that.

My link-building strategy at first is to combine quantity with pyramid style linking. What I mean by this is that I'm going to be creating tier 1 links on a daily basis mainly using Magic Submitter and maybe SEnuke X. Also any types of links on High PR sites that I can get. I will then be blasting them like a madman with XRumer and Scrapebox AA links as tiers 2 and 3 on a daily basis.

I will keep a list of every tier 1 link I create, and will continue to blast all of those links that stay alive. I will Scrapebox link check the list of first tier links every few days to remove dead links from the list, and also to add newly created ones. So I will basically be blasting the same list of tier 1 links day in and day out as the list keeps expanding on a daily basis.

My strategy of course will get more in-depth as we move on, but that's the basic layout of things for now. Create tier 1 links on High PR sites and blast away with XRumer posts, profiles, and Scrapebox AA links.


Wrap-Up

I will not stop updating this thread until I've reached my mark of $100,000 made solely through Clickbank sales. This is a way for me to stay on track without jumping from method to method, and it's a good way to show new people that this whole "internet riches" thing is completely possible if you work hard toward it.

I will try to upload an updated Clickbank and Google Analytics screenshot on every Sunday of the week. I will keep an updated "Total Sales" text on the upper right corner of every post, and just to verify I will not be taking refunds into account. I will update this thread at random when necessary, but no more than once per day.

Feel free to ask me any questions along the way.

Let's get rich people!

Need 3 US Facebook Verifications

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 02:54 PM PST

I need 3 US mobi verifications today and I'll need more later. PM or post your skype here!


Thanks

Advice on Customer Service Outsourcing

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 02:50 PM PST

Hey Guys.

First off let me say, this forum is a god send.
So many great people on here willing to help.
Much appreciated.

Here's my situation.
I have a diet supplement website that is selling to people in the US and Canada.
Right now when customers call my website's 1-800 number it forwards to my cell in Canada.
I obviously don't want to deal with customers anymore so I hired 2 people from the Philippines to handle cust. support.
They are both working from home and I need them to handle inbound and outbound calls to the US and Canada.

What is the most cost effective way of doing this while maintaining a good call quality.

So far i best bet is to use the current 1-800 number and route it to a skype number - which is free for inbound calls.

Any better ideas?

Myspace Leaves Themselves Wide Open = Capitalize Off of Their Ignorance

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 02:47 PM PST

Ok first off I'm not going to map out a huge method for this but just information.... People need to use their heads and not just copy methods.... I'm going to give you fundamentals and go attack it.

note: A Person underneath this post will post an Image on my behalf as I cannot currently post images.

The Find

I can reach just about anyone on myspace without having problems with "Captcha" I can reach people when they are fresh online and by demographics. I can do quite a bit which you will find out but here you go.

1.
Go to myspace login and go to anyone's profile.
2.
Look at their link. their "Custom URL"
3.
Login to gmail and shoot them a message customURL at myspace

This works for custom emails as well... I'll even give you one better. Myspace doesn't check if an email is valid or not nor a domain. Proxies are already used for sending emails. do the same here. Use sites like Google to mask your affiliate links because Myspace will not ban google links.


Pro's

No adding Friends
no comment spam
no private messaging = It also looks like a private message
No restrictions
Can post full html and images
It's very scalable as you can see.

Con's

Time efficient and you don't get to see the amazing "Captcha"




What you will need to put on your to do list. Unless someone is going to be nice on these boards and supply them to you. A myspace client or a script that will collect harvest URL's of profiles. A List of proxies. A mass Emailer that you can spoof the domains and accounts of.


So Bring the Pain and make some money!

Enjoy
- Zeize

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.