Sunday, November 6, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:35 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Any other Producers!?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 08:48 PM PST

http://IAMHEATER.COM


Check it out!...Let me know what you guys think about the beats.
Any other producers on the forum?...Holla back ppl.

Anyone else getting a slap today in the SERPS?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 08:27 PM PST

I've noticed some strange (for me) results in the serps today and yesterday. I seem to be getting a bit of a sitewide slap.

Nothing too major, but lots of my low competition stuff has taken a bit of a hit. These are pages that haven't moved in months (years even), and I don't do too much current work on them either. Most of their links came from SEOlinkvine and MAN as well as bookmarking. Everything that I'm currently working on is moving up - so I'm not too fussed, but maybe those networks have been hit by the Panda.

MyCoolDesktop Affiliate program! $1/install.

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 08:24 PM PST

Hey guys!


Just got an affiliate program live on my website, you get $1.00 for US install.
the user must opt-in for one of the sponsers offers (WeatherBug, Yahoo toolbar etc...)

My Cool Desktop concept is pretty cool so if you got the right traffic for it send it over

here are the links:
http://mycooldesktop.com <--view the website
http://mycooldesktop.com/affiliates/...tes/signup.php <--aff sign up (got few banners you guys can use too)

go ahead check it out!

need list of top IM forums

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 08:11 PM PST

Hey guys,

Can anyone provide me with a list of the top 20-50 top internet marketing and web master forums please?

+Rep and thanks to anyone that can help.

Should I be concerned?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 08:07 PM PST

One of my clients recently got this e-mail

Quote:

Hello,

You have been using an SEO company from India to promote your site on
the internet.

They joined a forum in Massachusetts, added the web link to your site in
their profile, made a post with a link to your site, and left it at
that, assuming Google bots would find the link and assist in your SEO
ranking as a result.

The user has been removed from that forum by me, and their information
(username, IP address, email address) has been added to the
stopforumspam.com database.

You might want to consider whether you are getting real value for money
from these dodgy SEO ranking companies in India – it's easy to generate
traffic to a website with a bunch of links all over the internet in
forums and blog comments etc, but how much of that traffic is actually
relevant to your business?

Regards.
The contractor in India has done 160 hours of Link building work for the last month. This is the only complaint we have gotten. They have ensured me that the techniques they use are only White Hat, but doesn't Google consider any technique that modifies search results that isn't organic to be "Black Hat?"

What To Do With This Domain?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:57 PM PST

Hey guys, I have a domain utube.com.au & it's getting 165,000 searches on exact, obviously looking for youtube. When I registered the domain, the registrar asked me what my intentions were with this domain. They also took it off me for a while, but I was smart & registered a business as "U Tube". Now they can't take the domain from me.

Now what should I do? I was thinking to create a video site but I know Google will black-list me from their search engine if they see the site. I'm not sure what to do really, I actually don't want anything to do with the site on my IP address. In case I piss Google off & they ban my other sites lol. Any suggestions? Anyone want to help build / market the site let me know. I already have many projects that I work on, so don't really have the time for this new found project. But I still think it's worth doing.

Anyone have experience with the theme cloud from yoo themes?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:49 PM PST

If so, could use some help.
I'm looking for a version of this that is setup just like the demo that I could just tweak and add my info. Anyone care to help? I can help you out with some trades or I could buy some of your Fiverr gigs

Now What? (Promising Facebook Fanpage)

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:49 PM PST

Hello everyone!

After a couple of attempts at Facebook ads and fanpages, I have finally found a fanpage/ads that seem promising (currently at 2 cent and 3 cent clicks). I don't want to give too much away, but it's focused around a TV show that I enjoy. Now I'm wondering what can I do to monetize it (or eventually monetize it)? CPA offers wouldn't seem to be good would it? I was thinking about Amazon affiliate offers, but there isn't much products on Amazon for the show yet. So please can someone help me out and give me some advice. Thanks!

Japanese To USA $1M Investment

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:48 PM PST

I have a company that an investor represented by a japanese investment company says he is looking to invest $1M. This investor found me, instead of me finding him. His Japanese money managers have been going back and forth with me for about 2 months.

I'm being told that in order for me to receive the $1M wire, I must pay a compliance and insurance fee and split the costs of the fee 50/50 with the investor. This is to ensure to them that I have some skin in the game. The amount I Must pay is $10K in order to receive my $1M wire.

Now in my world, $10K is a relative pittance to be working this hard for 2 months to collect by way of numerous phone calls and emails. The fact they are going through all this work and trouble to close this transaction sort of gives me the impression they may have some legitimacy, but at the end of the day, im not too sure. I cant really find any 3rd party info about them, only their website info, and a few linkedin accts. We are to trade passport info, but in this day and age, anyone can pretty much fake a passport or license.

A contract was signed and notarized on my end detailing the terms of the deal. It was then reviewed by their "underwriter", who approved it and now has presented me with the compliance payment documents.

Let me ask you guys, does this seem as though it could be a legitimate transaction? or an evolved nigerian scam? I dont want to spend $10K only for them to disappear and never hear from them ever again. I was thinking of spending the $10K via a line of credit, to have some protection in case things go awry, but still, im just not sure.

What are your opinions of this situation guys?

Earn with CPM [Help]

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:48 PM PST

Hi I have a site that receives around 490-800 visitors per day. Out of which 550-780 visitors are absolute unique visitors. I want to monetize it via CPM but I don't know which network pays the best! I have found Clicksor to be paying $0.20 per 1000 impressions.

Is there anything better than this? And secondly I want a network that pays via PayPal.. So suggest me some good payout networks!

NOTE: I am looking for CPM only!

Automating Forum/Discussion Posting (how do I?)

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:25 PM PST

Hello gurus, can you advise the tool(s) that would best accomplish this:

1) harvest forums in my niche
2) post to them with a link to a niche site

But not ONLY that. I'd like the tool to build up an account first with some linkless posts.

The tool should not post off-topic either. Also it should handle email verification of new accounts.

Basically automating meathead123's method of checking google alerts everyday for new discussions in your niche.

Xrumer or Forum Poster or Scrapebox or something else etc... OR a Fiverr service you'd recommend

It would also be great if you could specify what each program's limitations are.

THANKS a bunch! I am new and have never before bought IM software NOR used proxies.

Australian company don't pay for my work, how should I do?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:20 PM PST

I always believe that Australian people are kindness and have good responsibility. But...
They are the IT and computer repair services in Australia. They have 5 different websites target different city in Australia plus 2 of their client's sites all are getting good result, ranking on first, 2nd and 3rd page of Google Australia. I work for this company for about 5 months and they didn't paid me for the last 2 months no reply to my last 2 emails.
Note that I didn't make any contract with this company because they are brother in law of my Australian friend. (Yes, I know it's my bad!)
Now that I don't expect any money from them but I would like to give them some lesson. Any recommended ideas would be really appreciated!

Need pro's opinion and advice

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:19 PM PST

Hi,

I have been doing some keyword research and have found a couple of decent keywords. Can I please have some help in regards to a couple of questions.

  1. How difficult would it to get 1st page for this keyword?
  2. What sort of tactics would I have to employ?
  3. Estimated time?
Please see attachments for market samurai data

Attached Images
File Type: png marketsamurari.png (28.6 KB)
File Type: png marketsamurai2.png (7.0 KB)

Take My Scrapebox License

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:16 PM PST

I need some quick cash and I would like to sell my SB license Pm me or skype me at rallow.johnson and for whichever wise guy tries to buy and dispute I will let the good folks at scrapebox know promptly and the license will be terminated so lets keep this clean and you can have SB today for a discount.

What to do with useless websites?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 07:13 PM PST

What do you guys do if your websites are already ranking top 5 but not earning money and <10 visitors per day and PR0? Delete them from cpanel?

Its occupying my space so im very tempted to delete them from cpanel :)

Posting Articles

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 06:40 PM PST

Let's say i post every day one Article about my Main Keyword, should i submit every new Article to Article Directories? RSS or normal Ping them with Scrapebox?
What about my other Keywords, should i include them into my Main Keyword Article or write them separate?

By now i only did Social Bookmarking, RSS Submission, Search Engine Submission and Status Updates on Facebook.
Additionally i manually posted on ~50 PR 4-8 Sites for some Backlinks, got some comments approved.

Site is only one Week old and gets no real Visitors.
Broad Position for all Keywords is +1000, Phrase around 150.

Normally i try to find everything through the Search Engine, couldn't find anything specific though. :o

Having iPhone 4S unactivated--How come you can sell it for more?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 06:32 PM PST

I've been dealing with someone from China and they said they need UNACTIVATED iPhone 4s's, with the receipt from Apple.

I've been selling them for a good $780-$790 each.

Anybody can shed some light on why these unactivated ones are better than ones obtained by and upgrade on a line for example?



Thanx

Scrapebox license

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 06:23 PM PST

I no longer use my Scrapebox so thinking about selling my license if anyone is interested pm me an offer.

best program to create mass articles

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:53 PM PST

I am looking for a recommendation on something. I am looking for a program that allows you to put in a keyword, and it will take a sentance or two from dozens of completely different websites and compile them into one article. I know that instant article wizard does this, however, what I want is something that can create dozens of articles on the subject vs. just one article at a time.

in other words, I would like to plug in a keyword, have the software pick up a hundreds of sentences, one or two sentences from each page, and compile X number of articles for me.

Does any such program exist? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Not ready to get a job, but want to make some money

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:43 PM PST

Hey guys, I'm 15 and my family's having some slight financial problems. I can't get a job I have the time or transit for, so I was hoping I could earn some money from the place I love: the internet.

I have absolutely no clue how to get started with all of this stuff, and was hoping for a few pointers to get on my way. I have no idea if that's asking to much or not, but I'm hoping it isn't.

All help is appreciated, and I hope to be around these forums a bit. Thanks in advance!

[Method] How To Get Over 1000 Of Your Competitors Backlinks - Video

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:43 PM PST

Hey everyone,

I just made this video which shows you how to get thousands of backlinks from your competitors. I don't think this particular method has been shared here yet. Anyways, it was the first time I've made a video for anything so go easy on me.

Let me know if you like it and would like me to do more.

Best viewed in 720p full screen so you can see everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0WzdnFqgLU

$$Help me get back to page 1 on Google$$

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:26 PM PST

My domain is approximately 2 years old.

I have a wordpress blog set up at the root and osCommerce installed in a subfolder.

I have enjoyed first place on Google for my keywords for over a year. Several months ago, my website dropped off the search results and nothing I have done seems to bring it back.

I also had a hubpage and squidoo lens pointing to it that were recently taken down.

I also found some of my content duplicated a Chinese domain and alerted Google.

Yahoo site explorer show over 2,000 inlinks: http://goo.gl/swKNg

Website:

http://goo.gl/FwiBp

Please help!

I have a source of Y Directory links for only $166 - will share this for good advice/help.

Cigarette Affiliate Program

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:17 PM PST

Are there any good Cigarette Affiliate Programs out there? I wanna jump into that niche and was wondering if theres any out there. (Please no E-cigarette programs....I already know plenty lol)

Cigarette Affiliate Program

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:14 PM PST

I am looking for the best Cigarette affiliate program out there. I'v decided to take on that niche and was wondering if anybody knew of any good ones out there.

INSANE Basejumping video

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:04 PM PST

im noob, i don't speek english i make 300$/week on ad.fly

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 05:01 PM PST

Hi! Im Total noob from Poland. I learning english and I love this forum
Here is my money machine:
I have 20 accounts on twitter, i add followers from 5 moths
on every account i have 10k+ followers and i write post 2 times per week on every account. I add message every day in 2 -3 accounts
I buy month ago 1000 unique post with masked ad.fly link " check this shoes! and link to bit.ly/fsdfs " this link direct to ad.fly link and next to shoes shop
Daily i have 10 000 to 20 000 visits in ad.fly in this months i earned 1200$
in Poland i must work very hard 3 months from 1200$ eight hours daily. Galon of oil cost here some 6,60$ I hope every understand me ) AMA
OP Please correct my post if You can :P

Does amazon accept email traffic?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 04:52 PM PST

i plan to build lists and email the lists with various products. Is this against their terms? I couldn't find anything on that under their op agreement.

Where to advertise my service?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 04:27 PM PST

**My disclaimer-I am NOT asking or intending anyone to PM me asking for this service! I am merely asking where on the web I could create a program like this. Please do NOT pm me asking for coaching. It's against the TOS. Thanks!**

I'm looking to create a service. At first, I thought of Clickbank, but I don't think you can do something like this there...if so, there would probably be a lot of returns as this isn't an e-book.

I want to mentor people. Basically, they pay $99 and I customize a plan for them based on their needs. If they are a noob to online retail, I'll lay out everything for them. If they are just looking on how to find new suppliers, I can do that, etc. Basically just a customized program based on my knowledge and skills.

I do know I'll need affiliates to help me promote my plan. I have a few ideas as how to advertise, but I don't know a site in which I can market this as it is...Can someone please help point me in the right direction?

I was screwed by fiverr again!!

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 04:26 PM PST

Well this is the 2nd time after i paid for a job they closed my account.

the only common item was both jobs were for my web gigs site (same site like Fiverr)

So they took my money and closed my account twice!! WTF!! :confused:

No Hands SEO vs Xrumer...

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 04:15 PM PST

Hey everyone,

Downloaded a version of No Hands SEO and it has many awesome features that seem to remind me of xRumer. What are your thoughts (if you have No Hands SEO)? Have been running it for 18 hours now and it's doing an excellent job :).

How I started A Dating Empire by Plenty of Fish CEO

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 04:13 PM PST

Quote:

How I started A Dating Empire

Adapt or die – by Markus Frind CEO of Plentyoffish.com

Back in 2001 after my birthday someone in the office introduced me to online dating sites. I went back to my desk and checked out udate.com and kiss.com and lavalife/web personals. I was bored and I wanted to chat with people. I was really annoyed when I found out you had to pay for everything, I ended up telling the girl who introduced me to the sites that I could do better and make them for free, so I went and registered Plentyoffish.com. All I ever ended up doing was creating an index page and forgot about it.

Fast forward to 2003, I had been jumping jobs every couple of months from one sinking ship to another. I had just joined a new company with 30 employees on Dec 1st of 2002, by the time Feb rolled around 15 people had already been laid off and I started to worry. I started thinking about finishing my site and learning asp.net at the same time and I wondered why people didn’t come rushing to join. I quickly started building my site and actually made it somewhat functional although most pages where in asp, others in asp.net. Somehow I ran across this site http://www.cre8asiteforums.com, once there I was introduced to the concept of SEO, boy did that open my eyes. I started exchanging links with everyone and anyone and finally got a bit of traffic. Then I sat back and waited for the famous google dance, the once a month update. At the start of March google updated and I got pagerank, but still not much traffic and I made my first post here asking for help.

At the start of March I had ~40 members my site was running off my home machine, people where complaining I didn’t allow image uploading so by mid march I had added image uploading. You can see how absolutely horrible the site looked here. By the end of March my site went viral and started growing 2 to 5% a day and it was off to the races from there. I was still developing on the live site/home machine and I always prayed nothing would crash.

Then at the end of June Adsense came out up until then I had no real way of monetizing my site. I had a single affiliate program but it didn’t even make $40/month. I went and added Adsense pretty quick, I made a whole $5.63 cents my first month, but that was more then enough for me to realize that I wouldn't go broke running the site and I could make a business out of this with enough traffic. In my evenings I started working really hard on my site learning asp.net trying to convert my hastily put together asp pages to asp.net and trying to add more pages/functionality. I was doing the Beta thing before it was cool. I was updating/building the live site every couple of minutes, if the site crashed I didn’t really care, only took a few seconds to fix it.

I once again complained in my thread about my sites lack of SEO results it was September of 2003, I had 10k signups now and only a ~100 visitors a day from google and other 2,000 unique visitors a day from who knows where. By the time October rolled around my site was rolling, I quit my job at the start of the month and FINALLY went and bought a little server and moved my site to a hosting provider at the end of October. Still can’t believe I ran my site off my home computer for the first 8 months.

My short description leaves a lot out, but basically I spent every waking minute when I wasn't at my day job reading, studying, and learning. I picked out "enemies" and did everything I could to defeat them which ment being bigger then them. I refused to accept defeat of any kind, and I constantly forced myself to test new things. I never tried to perfect anything it didn't matter if things didn't work 100% as long as it was good enough I would move onto the next thing. In 2003 the dating market was growing 80% a year unlike the -10% in 2006 so growth was a LOT easier. When 2004 rolled around and word of mouth REALLY kicked in and as they say the rest is history.

I look back now at how ill prepared I was, I didn't know anything about SEO, Advertising, community and I didn't even know what Venture Capital was. Just goes to show you anyone can do anything.

Beautiful motivation.

Continual hard work delivers results.

Tweet Attacks Hint

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 04:12 PM PST

I've been working with a team while using tweet attacks ... I just wanted to suggest something to you guys that keep losing accounts, we currently add 100 accounts a week to our team, up to 1500 right now, and not 1 has gotten suspended.. Yes we're using proxies. What I believe has helped us is that we make 3-4 list per accounts and move our followers under them list.. Hope this helps

Proxies

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:55 PM PST

Everyone talks about using proxies when creating multiple facebook accounts. Where do you get proxies from, and where do you buy them?

Free gift - ill host your article on my World News Website

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:50 PM PST

Hey guys,

Since I joined BHW I have been been amazed by the brilliant messages, articles and advice shared on here. I have learnt so much and so quickly.

As a thank you to the community im offering to host articles for free on my world news Website, it gets a few thousand hits everyday and is growing steady.

Its cool if the content is decent as I can profile it and even make it a main story. but if its not i will still through up a page as a back link for you.

Pm me if your interested.

Take care guys

Looking for some article writing work!

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:49 PM PST

I am a native English speaker and a top notch writer. I am looking to make $1/100 words. I actually have to make $38 (exactly) by tomorrow evening, so any work would be fantastic.

6250 backlinks from the SAME domain to 1 page...should i be worried??

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:39 PM PST

Hey bhw :)

I bought a blog commenting gig from fiverr and one domain is showing as 6250 backlinks in webmaster tools...my website is 2.5 month old...can those backlinks penalize me and prevent me from getting ranked?

Thanks in advance

You gotta stay determined lol

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:39 PM PST



Add your text on the paper for $49 only.. lol jokes
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...112011444.jpg/

Need Tutorial on ebay and Amazon

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:37 PM PST

I need to study on ebay and Amazon.Is there any tutorial or video resources that will help me to start step by step?

Facebook - Buy/Sell Pages.

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:35 PM PST

Whenever i've browsed on these pages for any location they look really active. Does anyone on here use these pages to offer services to people? Would be interesting to see if it's paid off for others before delving into it. Got a few ideas in mind :cool:

A pet that other than dog can keep your home safe?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:30 PM PST

Right now the economy is bad, people are desperate for money.
Have a dog in house might help. But don't stop the burglary.

For a change here the new pet that can replace it.



Just found this online, thought it is epic.
:D

Reviewazon Problem

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:21 PM PST

Hi guys,
I'm new at this, and have installed Reviewazon 1.2.0 to my site. My problem is that I get a fault code when doing an Amazon Product Search, that states:

"Amazon Web Service Configuration Error!AWS.MissingParameters

Your request is missing required parameters. Required parameters include AssociateTag."

I had added my AWS Access ID and AWS Secret Access Key upon installation, and also included the Affiliate Country. The only other field left to fill out was the Amazon Affiliate Tracking ID, which I assumed was my Amazon Affiliate Code, which I placed correctly.

Is the Amazon Affiliate TRacking ID the same as my Amazon Affiliate Code? Is the missing Associate Tag referred to in the AWS error code above also my Amazon Affiliate Code?

Anyone have ideas on what might be the problem? I welcome any responses. Thanks much!

Domain hosting

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:12 PM PST

I was just talking to customer support at namecheap and I was told I could host 25 sites from my 1 package is that normal? I bought a name and I host it there and have been for a while but I never knew I could host 25 websites from the one place is that particular to them or is that thee norm??

is this worth sueing ebay for?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 03:09 PM PST

just wanted to get opinions. if i should sue or just make a new account under stealth mode.

story:
sold jeans for $500. 4 weeks after delivery he opens dispute saying item is fake.
i never sold fake. 250+ feedback, 100% positive. never had a dispute for a fake.
funny he says it is fake because listing shows pictures of item and tags etc.

paypal tells me they will decide on the case in 30 days. i call company and guy "promises" to resolve in 30 days. 2 months later case not resolved.

i call paypal tell them whats taking so long? they say they will resolve it by tomorrow. so tomorrow i get email saying case resolved and buyer can return jeans for 100% refund.

this is a very expensive brand. ebay policy is for fake high end items, buyer is required to get 3rd party documentation (means take clothing to store and get letter from store saying it is fake). i think some bast*rd just was like "oh sht time is passed lets just make him return"

i call paypal and tell employee this is not what the policy is and every time i bought a fake i was required to get documentation. employee 100% agrees and says "you are right, don't worry i will put the case back into review"

but the dumba** at paypal doesn't send buyer email telling him they are going to review the case. so the only email sent to buyer tells him to return jeans for 100% refund.

buyer returns jeans to me and gives tracking.

i tell paypal this is not policy. something wrong ---> report ---> if they accept than return. paypal tells me "too bad he returned it he has to have a refund".

ok not a big deal i have jeans back and i can resale if i lose a few dollars not a big deal.

but they block my ebay account. my paypal 100% works but they block ebay.

i call ebay and they said they blocked it because i sold a fake. i told the lady paypal never required documentation i can forward you the email of the decision. ebay lady says "i doubt that, i know for these cases they require proof." than she says "well it doesn't matter, i am not doubting you, but even if that was true, i have no way of knowing the case details since it was opened on paypal. the only thing we have is (1) the item (2) the reason, in this case fake item (3) the decision they found on buyer favor"

i had about 40k listed on ebay.

should i bother with lawyer and suing or just make a new account?

Will Show That myspace is not dead

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:55 PM PST

Ok so everyone thinks myspace is dead so im going to prove a point and make 1,000$+ in 3 days time and I will post pics as well.

Why sell your fanpages?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:51 PM PST

Ok everyone I have seen a lot of people on these forums trying to sell their fanpages. Why sell your fanpages? Especially with ones that are 100K+ when you can make huge bank with cpa offers off of them. Here is an idea if you have that many fans just keep posting on your fan page 3 times a day through out the day and then offer prizes you know things like ipads and such for people to complete those cpa offers. I just set up a fanpage and have 21 likes and 21 people talking about this and I posted my blog link with the cpa offer on my page and made $120. So why sell you fanpages?

Amazon profitable campaign

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:46 PM PST

I'm about to try out some amazon sites.
Of the click-throughs you get from your amazon affiliate sites, about how much are you generating for each click through? Of course it varies widely. Looking for some ideas.

I will likely be focusing on electronics, computers, and higher dollar items. I will be using some ppc to kick it off, but I plan to rank the pages quickly in organic and phase out the Ppc

Building a new program for everyone (UPDATE)

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:36 PM PST

Ok so the program is almost finished I ran the first test today and the program set up 1,301 profiles for me and all using different proxies as well as fully filled out each profile for me with pictures, info and status updates. This program is more powerful than any other one out there currently.

Facebook
  • Add friends automatically and cancels friend requests sent and done all with whatever time you set it to. The minimum is 24 hours so if you send out requests one day and have it set to run every 24 hours it will and then the next 24 hours after you add all of them it will cancel the ones that have not accepted.
  • Message friends
  • scrape ids even from fan pages that you cant see the likes on
  • Automatic wall poster
  • Proxy scraper that will search for fresh proxies
  • Automatically assign proxy's to accounts
  • Interface which will automatically customize your profile for you and update your status for you. I know i hated creating so many profiles with just one pictures and adding everything else. This program will completely pimp your profile out for you.
  • There is more to this list but not going to post it all at this time.

Email
  • Will set up emails through yahoo.
  • Proxy scraper
  • Assign proxies so you can set up more emails after you get that stupid message from yahoo.

To sum it up this is going to be an awesome program and I will need beta testers soon. I am 25% done and have only been working on it for 2 hours. So hoping to be done within the next two days if you guys would like to see more things with this program please post them. Cause I know your fed up with not being able to have everything in one package. Your ideas help.


UPDATE
Here are a list of features for the program so far.
  • Manage Accounts
  • Add friends
  • Cancel Friend Requests
  • Send Messages
  • Create Facebook Accounts
  • Create Events
  • Inviting friends to events, pages and groups
  • Automatic facebook account creation with proxies (from fresh proxies of course) and automatically pimps your profile out and uploads your pics and everything so you dont have to.
If you want anything added to this list let me know ASAP.

Does comments count as page text length?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:35 PM PST

I was wondering, many people say you should write at least 500 word articles, but what if I wrote 50 word article and then had 9 comments averaging 50 words each on that page? How would Google see it? 50 or 500 words?

What do you think about Monster Energy?

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:21 PM PST

What do you think about Monster energy clothing?
Is it hotsell? I see a lot of people wear it,what do you think?

Get Subscribers for Sharing Pictures

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 02:19 PM PST

Hey I guess I have been using this site for twitter followers
previous share

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...ting-site.html


Then I logged into today and now they are giving away yt subs for sharing pics

http://tuuby.com



if you could go through this link so I can gets points aswell for the share thanks
http://tuuby.com/Ev9zU1stawA=

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.