Thursday, November 10, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:23 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Where Can I sell baseball, football, and hockey cards?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 08:37 PM PST

I'm currently on ebay, but not many sells.

I found a very good solid keyword but I realise that it has been trade-marked...

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 08:01 PM PST

The keyword is really very good that I couldn't help myself by registering domain with that keyword within.

What do you recommend that I should do from here?

Anyway, I will be using it for Adsense eventually.

Hear me out

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:51 PM PST

Hey guys I wanted to know if anybody needed any writing done. I am in a bad situation and I need to start earning some money. I know that I cannot just ask for a good method on this forum. So I have decided to offer my services. If anybody out there can help me get started writing that would be nice. Please give me a shot I will not let you down.

Safe to use SEO tools on Google DNS?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:39 PM PST

I'm using a server that uses Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

I was wondering is it safe to blast my site with Scrapebox on this DNS?

The 101 of Using Multiple AdWords Accounts

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:28 PM PST

Hey guys,

So I'm hoping to get a general set of RULES and GUIDELINES to follow when doing arbitrage on Adwords.

I'm a Bing/Yahoo guy but now that I have access to credited and working Adwords accounts I want to run some campaigns.

So what are general rules? I would assume:

1. You cannot run 2 of the same campaigns in 2 separate accounts at once.
2. When one accounts is empty and you move an existing campaign over to a fresh account, you should probably - change the ad a bit, change the URL
3. Change IP's (and clear cookies) when switching between accounts

Are these correct?

Can anyone add to this list with guidelines they KNOW to be TRUE?

Thanks. :)

Diablo 3 CD-Keys???

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:27 PM PST

Anyone will be selling D3 cd-keys when it comes out?

How legit are they? B.net good?

What is Television like where you live?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:25 PM PST

I have cable TV. It's pretty good but expensive. I've heard many people say that sky TV in Europe wasn't very good...billiards during prime time, ect.

I would go ape without decent TV.

biggest scam of 2011

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:22 PM PST

http://www.sify.com/finance/Speak-As...skACjeabe.html

they were an MLM to introduce survey filling jobs for those who have no idea about IM.....they took aound 200$ for signup.....

the user gets 8 surveys in a week ...each paying around 10$

1 crore is like 200,000$ they scamed for above 1000 crores

200,000,000$ now thats called Blackhat!!!!

and people say that indian market isnt good!

detailed discrition/---http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1671122

Question Mark button next to Views?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:16 PM PST

Out of all my videos, maybe 150 now, about 1/4 of those have a small round button with a blue question mark. You can't click it, hover gives no response? These videos are doing well so, not sure what is the deal with that question mark? ANY IDEAS? IS IT A PROBLEM? WILL IT GO AWAY LATER?

Scrapebox PR checker down?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:13 PM PST

Is anyone else having trouble using the SB PR checker. Im getting NA for all my sites even with proxies.

Craigslist moved to JV/Need Help

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:13 PM PST

I need quality phone numbers for craigslist where do I find??

LikesFever | Get FREE Facebook Likes Twitter Followers Google Plus Ones (+1's) Websit

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:07 PM PST

This website is dedicated to getting you all the above. after you sign up use the contact form and ask about the free 500 point code to receive the code. 500 points gets you from 100-500 facebook likes twitter followers youtube views google plus ones or website hits. I am not allowed to post links yet so just google likesfever

Scrapebox List Swap

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 07:02 PM PST

Hello... Is it allowed to make scrapebox list swap here? I have my own list. PM me if you want to make a swap...

Nofollow? Squidoo? Basic question.

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 06:58 PM PST

I have a squidoo lens linking to my money site that I want to do SEO on.

If I order a fiver backlink/linkwheel whicheverwhat gig, is there something I have to change in the html of my squidoo lens to make that link nofollow?

I'm assuming the purpose of making my squidoo lens nofollow is so that I don't sandbox my money site, but I still get people clicking through.

Where Can I find Levis brand Jeans?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 06:48 PM PST

For men.

501
527

US supplier, I doubt there's anything overseas that's not "fake"

Do any of you pay a book keeper?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 06:21 PM PST

Taxes are such a pain in the ass. I am thinking about it.

Where to buy laptop online?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 06:16 PM PST

Hey Guys,

Im going to buy a new laptop but just wondering aside from ebay what is a website where you can purchase laptops online for good prices?

Any help appreciated.

Where to find Twitter profile pics?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 05:33 PM PST

Is there a good downloadable source anywhere so I don't have to keep using the TA default ones?

Google AdSense Account Disabled...?...!...?...!

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 05:27 PM PST

Well folks.. I didn't see this coming.

All my traffic purely comes from search engines to white hat sites.
CTR was good, but nothing sky rocking.

Finally the account aged and I stated seeing $1.XX+ clicks and the idiots closed my account for nothing.

Anyone had this happening to them also?

Thanks.

The Hacker Manifesto

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 05:06 PM PST

The Hacker Manifesto


by
+++The Mentor+++
Written January 8, 1986


Another one got caught today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager Arrested in Computer Crime Scandal", "Hacker Arrested after Bank Tampering"...

Damn kids. They're all alike.

But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain, ever take a look behind the eyes of the Hacker? Did you ever wonder what made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?

I am a hacker, enter my world...

Mine is a world that begins with school... I'm smarter than most of the other kids, this crap they teach us bores me...

Damn underachiever. They're all alike.

I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I understand it. "No, Ms. Smith, I didn't show my work. I did it in my head..."

Damn kid. Probably copied it. They're all alike.

I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me... Or feels threatened by me.. Or thinks I'm a smart ass.. Or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here...

Damn kid. All he does is play games. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. "This is it... this is where I belong..." I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...

Damn kid. Tying up the phone line again. They're all alike...

You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for steak... the bits of meat that you did let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by sadists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

.
.
.

I know it is very old...
But what you think about it?

UFC Heavyweight Title: Cain vs Junior

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 05:02 PM PST

Ladies and Gents Cain Velazquez vs. Junior Dos Santos. What a fight this Sunday. I've been waiting to watch this since this summer that Junior destroyed Shane Carwin.

Both genuinely good people. Reigning champ Cain is a lethal kick-boxer with world-class wrestling skills and maybe the best stamina in the division.

Junior is undoubtedly and undisputably the BEST boxer in the division with brutal knock-out power and the guy simply cannot be taken down. His defence is second to none.

I see Cain 60-40 for the win tho I genuinely like and respect both and I'll be happy for anyone who wins.

Reselling ebooks

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 04:49 PM PST

Does anyone here resell ebooks? I'm looking to create a product landing/squeeze page for a dating ebook and sell it on a website of mine. However, I don't want to sell complete crap. Where do you guys go to find good e-products to resell? :)

Free Article Spinning Tool

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 04:03 PM PST

Does anyone know of any FREE article spinning tools out there? I looked over ContentBoss.com but its about $30 a month. I searched the big G but all they do is show you how to manually do it.

Need nintendo ds supplier

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 04:00 PM PST

Any one know of a good ds supplier or where I should look aslo looking for any video game wholesaler

Basic Reason why Adsense DOESN'T Make Sense in most cases

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:50 PM PST

Hi,

First of all, Adsense is the way I still monetize 99% of what I do, or try to do/monetize.
So I'm not trying to say it's not good.

But think about Micro Niche, product related website..
You reach first page for your "XZY Nike shoes" keyword and exact match .com

Your eCPM is $80 bucks.. wow that's great!

But your neighbor on the right is actually paying $1.00 per click, so he's eCPM cost is $1000. And he's making money, so his eCPm is actually $2000, more than 20times yours!

There should be better ways to monetize your traffic, that is the same as his (the guy who clicks the ad is the one who searched for your KW).


I think that Adsense is for monetizing traffic that is really looking for information (reviews), and not into buying mood.

You should be selling the guy the nike shoes in your website, that's my point..

It's just a bit of philosophy, cause I've been thinking that I'm an idiot for making so much less than the advertiser for the same traffic.

.

Do You know PPC, CPC, or CPM? Paying for some training...

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:33 PM PST

Not sure if this is really a JV or not...mods please move it if needed.

Basically, you show me the ropes to Facebook or Plenty of Fish advertising and I'll pay you for the training.

I have done this before, I do NOT scam. Last time I paid for training I split payments into three sections...one upfront one during and one after.

I'll just need you to show me how to setup up some proper campaigns. I have FB and POF accounts, and plenty of CPA networks to monetize with.

PM me for details and we can workout pricing too.

Thanks.

Need advise and to hire a person or company

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:21 PM PST

Hi folks

Looking for some advice on a strategy and advise on a company to go to or a person on here, to get the work done.

I have a product I want to sell under multiple brands, so when someone google's the product all the results are my "brands" i.e domain names

So I will have lots of domain names with full website's , and need a good link strategy to get them listed well and high on google.

Please advise, thanks so much

Vline

External schedule.xml download and refresh - XR Pro Question

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:20 PM PST

I've written a script that auto generates xrumer projects based on which of my pages are not at number 1 in the SERPS. The script runs from a cron job every morning. It also generates a schedule.xml to autorun them.

Problem is i can set the xrumer schedule to download the schedule.xml file every morning from my server (the last command of the previous schedule.xml) but theres no way for me to reload the schedule.xml into xrumer while its running and refresh so its the current schedule, so essentially it can't run the new schedule, if xrumer is closed or even the schedule window is closed then it automatically overwrites the downloaded schedule.xml file with whatever's in the memory at the time.

Theres a function similar to this in schedule called reload projects which is great for reloading the daily projects back into xrumer once they've downloaded but there doesn't seem to be a similar option for reloading the schedule. Does anyone know any kind of work around for this, i have one way of doing it but it's not ideal. Thanks in advance for any ideas.....

Blackhatter from Istanbul? Lets meet up!!

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:13 PM PST

Hi there,
I'm studying in Istanbul and I was wondering if there are any blackhatters here :)

Lets meet up. I'm living on the European so it won't be hard. Just send me a msg with your phone number, we'll plan out some meeting, it might be productive :cool:

PM me your mobile phone number ;)

Question about emailing and port 25 closed!

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:10 PM PST

Hi blackhaters, how are all you?
I have a problem with my ISP, I dont send lot of emails, but I need to send about 3,000 emails to certain Yahoo Groups where Im member, one time per day/2days.
Starting from last month my ISP closed port 25 in all connections so my desktop software is not working anymore.

Do you know about any other program that works with other port to send mails to yahoogroups?

I know I can use an external server to do that, but I wanted to ask first, I dont want to spend time with a server if there is another way to do that.
I also know about some programs that change the port, but Im not a tech guy so honestly I have no idea if this is possible or not.
Im talking about Direct Sending, not using an external smtp server or my ips´server.

I will appreciate any comment/idea/tip about that.
Thank you

Damian

PTC websites a waste of time?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:00 PM PST

Like Neobux, Clixsense etc. Does anyone earn a decent amount on there? (100-200 a month) or are they just a complete waste of time?

New domain or continue with old one

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 02:57 PM PST

Hi

We are going international with our products but the main keyword is not in our url, not even one letter. (because the norwegian keyword is different from the english once).

Should we change to another url with the english keyword in the url or should we continue using our old domain? (its only 6 months old, but we have done some sea and have a PR2 in google).

Nov/16 American Censorship Day!!!

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 02:21 PM PST

This day could be a bad day for the internet!

http://www.americancensorship.org/

Lets hope the bill does not pass!

Website Hosting

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 02:20 PM PST

Hello, don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I have just rented a server (paid it of for 2 years) and I can offer free and paid hosting, this will be usefull for you needing your sites hosting and blogs etc. If this is of any interest to anybody let me know.

11.11.11 - Are you superstitious?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 02:17 PM PST

The title says pretty much all.
I'm just curious if you're superstitious. =)

For those of you, who don't like their life, may be today is the day to start a "new" life.

ODAT Tracker script

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:59 PM PST

Does anyone know of a pre-built ODAT tracker script that is out there?

I am looking to build a site like gearscan.com or sacattack.com.

If not anyone out there that can write it?

Thanks.

You will ROFL watching this

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:57 PM PST

Just saw this video, sharing a funny thing is good for health :P https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Best/Cheapest Freight Forwarding Service? (US to Canada)

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:51 PM PST

as the title says, would appreciate any input

thanks

Submitting to 'whois', 'traffic estimate' and 'domain value' sites for fast indexing

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:49 PM PST

I remember someone posting a tool which automatically submits your site to 'whois', 'traffic estimate' and 'domain value' sites for fast indexing.

Anyone know here to find this tool?

What to do with tons of $200 adcenter vouchers?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:40 PM PST

So I have a bunch of $200 Adcenter vouchers laying around and I'm wondering what to do with them since I don't know much about Adcenter or how strict they are.

Or if I should just sell them

Any ideas :D ?

Am I sandboxed?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:26 PM PST

My site just went from about rank 30 to rank 982 for one keyword. For 5 other keywords the same thing is happening. Is this a dance or sandbox?

Global Telecom Testing. anybody dealt with them?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:15 PM PST

Hola!

I'm offered this job opportunity to work for globaltelecomtesting.com as a tester. They pay $$ for hour but minimum payout is $100. I would like to hear your opinions about this company and if they're legit or not as i don't want to waste my time or get scammed. anybody heard of them before? do you think this is a good opportunity to dive in?

all your help is appreciated! thanks :)

2k euros every month

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 01:00 PM PST

Hi!

This is my thread to 2.000€ every month without + and - !

I am a publisher at a german CPA Network and offer mobileCPAs to my "customers" and make between 1000€ and 3000€. My problem is: the recurring! I need at least 2000€ every single month to live the life of a 20yo. Better more but min. 2000€.
How could I do that? I thought for adsense but they dont like me.. I had my own first one which got banned cause I dont know why... The secound(from http://adsenseg.com/) got banned too cause of share pros fucking clickjackingsoftware. The third one, also from adsenseg.com got banned until it was ready to use.. I hate it!

How could you help me mates? :)
Offlinebusiness: Problematic in germany. Fuckin law kicks asses..

Any WP Robot Similar Programs?

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:59 PM PST

Ok first im looking for free stuff, second im looking for the script to insert items via ebay, amazon, etc just like wp robot does.......is there one or more programs that are similar to wp robot?

$14 Million Ad-Fraud *Busted*

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:58 PM PST

Ok guys here we go... think twice before using hacker techniques the Fed is watching yo a$$ I have seen people ask about this type of "marketing" my advice stay away ;)

$14M Ad-Fraud

Cheers Mates

will certain domain names help me rank easier 'n faster

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:57 PM PST

Will certain domain names help me rank my website easier?
advice will be much appreciated

Enjoy 250+ Free blog ports ...place your link quick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:54 PM PST

Check the Attachment
place your link quick
Enjoy

Attached Files
File Type: doc 250+.doc (33.5 KB)

Scrapebox list

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:43 PM PST

please give me scrapebox list , which worked

Close to 5k/day - I will answer ANYTHING

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:41 PM PST

Hello everyone,

So YES, I'm having a really nice income lately.. some days I make imaginary numbers really but the "steady" (though nothing is totally steady) income is getting closer to 5k/day.

You may not believe what I'll tell you.. but I'M NOT HAPPY!.. I know I can get many cool stuff with the money etc.. but I'm just not doing anything GOOD (except to my customers:) ).

You may think I'm crazy or something, but I swear it's true.. you won't feel the happiness unless you give something.. for a charity or anything that makes other people happy.. for that I even made a non profitable website (in my signature), you can see there's nothing I earn from there, not even an email list! but that's not enough.

Try donating 5$ to a cancer foundation and tell me what's the feeling you'll have that day? You will feel USEFUL to this life!

Anyway, I know you are not here to hear about my life or w/e :D
So to the point damnit!
Ask me anything guys and I will do my best to answer all your questions, also feel free to add my Skype - Wiz.IMS and we can chat when I have time and will help you in anything you need

EDIT :

I saw people pissed off because I didn't talk about my business, so here is my story and what I did :

After failing in a lot of stuff, something finally worked for me (After MAKING IT WORK) and I made some fast money (around 20K) which was enough to start a serious online business.
All I had was these 20k, so I wanted to have a steady "SURE" business.. So I researched the market and looked up many ideas I had in mind till I decided to go on one which I was really believing in.

My website is an e-commerce kind website, but to get traffic to the shop I didn't promote the products.. what I did is making a section (A blog) in the website where I put shitloads of UNIQUE + QUALITY content (I paid hard here) which was relevant to the products, and of course I linked hard to my products and shop from my blog. (I invested ~ 7k in this part)

Then invested ~5k in SEOing my website, mostly for the blog (And some for the product pages, but competition was really hard). Then I started to see traffic and money coming after I ranked.
Then I invested more and more in SEO, a YouTube channel (Same concept, not promoting products, but GOOD& FREE stuff relative to that) and few more stuff.

That's all fellas


One love :yeah:

WizIMS

All Twitter accounts suspended right away

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:30 PM PST

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've got 25 private proxies. I've created about 60-70 accounts with TA AC, with bios and profiles and pics (default TA AC pics). I load them up into TA, load up some generic tweets and maybe post a few generic tweets per account, then I load up follow/unfollow and set my acts to follow 50-75 people (followers of another account). As soon as TA logs in to begin follow/unfollow, I get a message that the account is suspended. What do you think is the likely culprit here?

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.