Saturday, November 19, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:13 PM ,
Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Any Ideas how to get multiple accounts?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 07:06 PM PST

:smurves30

Ranking over "authority" sites that have no optimization?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:58 PM PST

I realize this is kind of a contradiction, but I'm taking about Yahoo directories, homes.com, ETC, sites with huge amounts of backlinks, but the pages themselves are ranking solely based off the strength of the domain, not the page. So basically less than 500 backlinks, PR of 3 or less, and no onpage optimization at all.

Should this pose a problem if I ultratarget a page for these terms? As in full optimization for it, and numerous high PR do follow backlinks with exact anchortext?

Thanks.

Terapeak Alternative

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:58 PM PST

Does anyone can confirm if there is any other better services than Terapeak for searching what is hot in the market?

As I bought MicroNicheFinder but it doesn't help me much

Thanks

My One Week Personal Challenge

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:54 PM PST

Little Background:
i'm 17
I've been repairing computers since i was 8-9
I've been creating websites since i was 11
Learned PHP at the age of 12
Expanded from there
I am fairly new to I.M. but understand everything well.

This next thanksgiving week i have off.
So for the entire week(with the exception of part of thanksgiving day)
I'm going to run some trails on some tutorials and ideas/twists I've had
and see how much i can make in the 1 week period.
Given i'm 17 i'm going to be satisfied weather it's $50 or $500

Methods:
As i said i'm going to be using various tutorials some here,some at other forums,fiverr,web development, and 3 micro niche sites.

Budget:
Fairly small in an ideal world 100$ a little more or a little less will be fine

I will post daily updates of what I've done and methods being used
and become more detailed about each one

If you have any tips or ideas i'd love to hear them

Is there a way to monitor how much bandwidth SB using?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:50 PM PST

Is there a way to monitor how much bandwidth SB using? (or have used for specific blast/harvest/campaign)

Browser with built in internal proxy?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:42 PM PST

Hi guys,

I'm after a browser that allows me to set a proxy for it, and not to affect my regular browser. The reason for this is for example, I may want to manually create a couple social profile pages, or accounts or even setup a couple free php hosting sites.

ScrapeBox has an integrated mini browser when using the "manual commenting" method, and it runs through the list of inserted proxies too which is great. So something like this would be perfect (although not integrated into SB).

I tried using Chrome Portable, and used a plugin called "Proxy Switchy!" which is a fantastic plugin with plenty options that are great for what I am doing, however making proxy changes to this portable version of Chrome (which I thought was self contained) actually impacts the proxy settings of my entire system, and therefore puts the whole internet behind a proxy (or at least all my regular browsers) - so this method failed me.

Can anyone recommend a solution?

Thanks.

Warning for madezign the freelancer

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:21 PM PST

Before employing this user think twice. :(

Just to let everyone know I was testing user "madezign" to see if he could do some forum populating job for me and he first copy pasted another forum, 99% copy paste.

Then he said his friend could do the job I said "sure let me test him too" But to my surprise I visited my forum now and I saw how within a post he was cursing about me and my parents and so on.

I don't know why he did that, but thats no way to behave for a freelancer.

Where do you get your pictures for....

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:12 PM PST

your fake profiles etc.? What I'm looking to do is actually make a believable facebook but I would like possibly 50-100 pictures of the person ie. modeling , family events, out in the nightlife, and so on and so forth.

Where can I download such a thing or does anyone supply a service for this? I could set up the facebook myself but the pictures are my main dilemma ... anyone?

tia

Iphone App Marketing

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 06:09 PM PST

Hi can anyone recommend some nifty ways or tools for marketing an iphone app?
I am already starting to use tweet attacks and it is awesome! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Question About Unique Content/Post-Panda

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 05:54 PM PST

So apparently unique content is now a lot more important for your site to have value in Google's eyes and to rank higher in the serps.

How does Google know that my site is unique content if people could easily take my blog posts and re-submit them themselves? If content all over the internet is just getting re-used and republished all the time, who's the say which content is unique and which isn't? So how are we to say that unique content helps rank higher?

Enlighten me please...

No Need For Money Just Your Services

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 05:39 PM PST

Hello all im in the process of developing a digital service site. All orders made on this site will be outsourced to members who join this JV. What I need is members who have a good priced digital service. I dont care what services you can provide or if you have website or not fiverr guys are also welcome.

All I need is reliable ppl who are looking for someone to sell their services.

For fiverr guys you must have a quality service and willing to do a lil bit extra. Im willing to pay $10 per order.

For every one else including current service site owners let me know what service you offer and at what price your willing to sell to me. Keep the price low or the quality of work high.

I am not interested in any design type services. Anything else is ok

SEO Linkwheels
Backlinks
Adult Seo
Articles and Submissions
Social media
CL service
Things of this nature

PM me in this format.

Name:
Skype:
Services:
Prices:
Turn-Around Time:

The chosen few will be tested for quality assurance.

The site will be up and running by the end of the weekend and orders will be coming in days after black friday.

**If you are selling status updates on fanpages READ THIS**

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 05:27 PM PST

I have seen an increase in members buying status updates from fanpages lately, there are quite a few different threads where people are looking to buy or sell updates.

One word of advice to BHW members selling fanpage updates:

Do not make status updates promoting any type of javascript injection.

This script:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-nov-11-a.html

And others like it for example. Facebook will delete most fanpages that promote scripts like these often. I understand that they can/will delete fanpages that spam any links, but not with the same vengeance they will if you promote these scripts, and if you are not 100% anonymous then you WILL get a C&D from this before you can blink. They are being more harsh in regards to this as I have seen in a while.

I have lost over 1.5M fans by doing this, and every day I keep getting messages of others telling me the exact same thing. It is not worth the price you earn for a status update to lose the entire page. You can make much more $$$ just selling the fanpage (to me ;) )!

Use alternate traffic methods for these scripts, just be careful with using fanpages for this traffic.

Limelight CPA: Sam's Skype

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 05:13 PM PST

Anyone know Sam's skype from Limelight CPA? I just joined their network and I want to see if I can expedite the application.

How do you Rip Easy Video Player Videos?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 05:04 PM PST

Anyone know of a way to rip easy video player videos?

Cant figure out a solution...

How much?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:48 PM PST

Hello Everyone!

I am just curious. Since there are a lot of freelancers offering their writing service, and prices differs from one company to company, I just want to know how much do/can you really charge for a unique content? Let's say a 500 word...just to set everything uniformly.

Will the topic be a factor when charging? Example: product reviews, press release, blog posts, etc....

Thanks for your thoughts!

What would you charge?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:32 PM PST

Ok this is for a Fiverr customer. She asked me for 2 separate new gigs and I don't know what to "charger" her. So how many of these would do you for a fiverr?

1. Clicking like and then vote on a website for a product
2. Writing product reviews. Usually I charge per word, so I'm not sure what to do here.

Thanks :)

LinkedIn Bot - Looking for beta testers

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:27 PM PST

I have been working on a bot for LinkedIn and will need a few beta testers soon. You must have a high post count and be a reputable member to qualify.

Here are some screen shots :











All of the features you see in the screen shots are working %100 ;)

Please let me know what you all think. Also is this a desirable tool? If so what would be a fair price?

Best article scraper?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:22 PM PST

I need a really high quality article scraper that can scrape articles not in typical niches. I have TBS so if it is TBS integrated that would be even better. The big thing is that the articles should be quality! Anyone have something like this? I'm willing to pay if it's a good tool. Currently I just use the built in one in SEO Link Robot Pro which isn't that great.

Send SMS to anywhere in the world

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:19 PM PST

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share one of my newest projects if someone has any interest in these things.

The project does not have a name or anything and probably will never have one, but the whole idea of it might be useful to some of you - SMS messaging.

I have direct access to a network of a mobile operator in Europe and this evening I didn't have nothing else to do than fool around with one of their SMS gateways.

Result - free SMS to any mobile phone number in the world for my friends on BHW. I have currently set a limit of 20 free messages per day so that I can keep testing my work before I release it as a service (haven't decided if it would be useful for anyone or not).

Anyone wishing to try it, please PM me and I'll give you the URL where you will be able to use the tool. I'm not giving the URL in public, as my site offers a variety of other (paid) services and I fear it would be considered (indirect) advertising here.

To qualify for the 20 free SMS daily - you must have at least 100 posts. If you have lower post count, you must have at least 1 iTrader or reputation more than 13. I'm sorry, but I will not let people with zero posts to use the service at this point (while I'm testing it, that is).

I would also like to hear how interested do you think marketers/other people would be to use this service if it was released as a subscription based product and allowed to do bulk mailing?

Interested to try this? Keep the PMs rolling!

Thanks,
Renars

[GET] Social media clients/Reputation management software

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:13 PM PST

Just stumbled upon this while looking over some random git's, and thought it would be handy to those who have social media related clientele.


ThinkUp

Site:
Code:

http://thinkupapp.com
Demo:
Code:

http://expertlabs.aaas.org/thinkup01/index.php?u=whitehouse&n=twitter
Description:
Quote:

ThinkUp is a free, open source web application that captures all your activity on social networks like Twitter, Facebook and Google+.

With ThinkUp, you can store your social activity in a database that you control, making it easy to search, sort, analyze, publish and display activity from your network. All you need is a web server that can run a PHP application.

Rate trick.

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:06 PM PST

Just a small little trick but very powerful in the long run.


When you upload a video, like it. then disable ratings, youtube is testing out new search page to show ratings so when you do that it shows up as "100% like" rather than nothing so it looks like everyone who watched the video liked it.


Just make sure you do this process fast before someone watches the video and dislikes it before you have a chance to disable it.

I tend to do the ratings whilst it's uploading since it doesn't appear in searches until it's done processing.

[FREE] - Blog post on PR3/PR2 sites

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:58 PM PST

Hey guys,

I have a PR2 and PR3 site I'm offering free blog posts on. I do have content of my own to add to the blogs, but thought, why not give back to the forum that's given me so much.

So I'm offering 10 posts on each. The first 10 will get a post on the PR3 site, and the last 10 will get a post on the PR2 site.

Requirements:

- Provide me with a 400+ word, unique article
- Article should be fairly readable
- Can't be gambling/adult/pharma related

You can place up to two links within the article with anchor text (which will be dof**low of course).

You can either PM me the article, or PM me asking for my email so you can email it.

:cool:

PS. To keep my sites "private" (like most private blog owners do), I will not provide a report to you with the link. But I'm not stopping you from using big G to search for the article you gave me within a couple days once it's indexed. ;)

At last! I am free!

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:56 PM PST

Good Day Everyone!

YAY! My ban is lifted! I had to wait 3 long months before I can log in to my account again...It was because of an honest mistake regarding posting though :(

Anyway, I am happy that I am back!

Cheers everyone!

Australian Writer Available - High Quality & Affordable Rates: Articles, Reviews,BMR

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:55 PM PST

Hello. I am an Australian Writer available to take your orders.
The articles will be 100% Copyscape Passed, Unique and SEO Optimized. No outsourcing involved whatsoever.

Able to Handle Bulk Orders

With Every Article, You will get Meta Tags and Meta Description with the Main Keywords and Related Keywords attached.

I have experience in writing :

Articles on any Niche - $1.00 per 100 words
BMR articles (150 words) - $1 each
Article Rewriting - 0.60 per 100 words

Reviews for Products, Forum Posting and Power Point Presentations.

Contact me on earnonline71@gmail.com

I am available on skype as well.

If you want to see samples please contact me and I will provide you with samples.

Question about TweetAttacks and TweetAttacks Account Creator

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:43 PM PST

What I had in mind was making a bunch of fake accounts with the TweetAttacks account creator, or buying a couple thousand fake accounts, and using them to follow people, and sell like 1,000 followers or something. What I need to know is whether or not you can do this with TweetAttacks. Is there a way that you can import mass accounts, and use them to all follow one person? If so, which version of it, is there a free version that will do the same? I have never had the software, but I've used Tweet Adder. Anyone have some recommendations as to how to go about this? There's some guy on fiverr selling thousands and they are delivered in a few hours, I wanted to try the same on other sites.

What the heck with Panda - content or links or both? ~ RANT !!!

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:37 PM PST

Hi guys I am not much of an SEO but I wna ask a couple of questions

I was just going through some of the queries in Google Forums and everytime someone whined about lost rankings, I could see only 1 reason by arrogant Top Contributors - Your content is not of high quality, its normal, boring fluff of 500 words

Now I am assuming content is original and no grammar mistakes.

Now my doubt is how can Google judge the quality of content and tell if its low quality? Its just an algorithm. To me it just makes no sense

Only one possible stat that Google can use is Bounce Rate. Is Google assuming if BR is high (above 70-80 percent), it implies that the site is shitty and visitors are pissed off seeing the content quality and bounce off early? Does this mean I can buy 1 second traffic and throw it at my competitor and get it penalised for high BR even though content is nice?

Now talking about links. Its a fact that we obviously have no control over links. So how does Google tackle this? What if a site has both quality and shitty links?

Its indeed heart breaking to see stupid content farms like ehow with useless content still ranking. On one hand, Google complains how people are generating content farms and on the other we see sites like ehow for every other search term. (See this article how ehow and mohalo use this strategy to rank for everything adamsherk . com/seo/targeting-multiple-keyword-variations/)

Anyways talking about normal sites, to be honest it seems like Panda is penalising sites randomly. I am seeing sites with shitty and scraped content full of ads above the fold ranking.

Google has made it like a guess game where there are no specific rules

It seems like one should spend thousands of dollars on content generation and then hope that Google doesn't penalise it during next update?

So now how does an average webmaster tackle this situation?

Rant Over :)

Your suggestions and advices are welcomed.

Xmas Wish List

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:29 PM PST

What is on your guys' XMAS Wish Lists?

Ill start:


http://www.furhatworld.com/coyote-fu...elt-p-331.html

DoFallow Blog Finder

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:27 PM PST

Hello mates, i was wondering what is a good DoFallow blog finder and is free?

I tried fastblogfinder but it didnt give me any good results, so im wondering what you guys are using. THNX :D

UFC139 watchin online anywhere?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:25 PM PST

not the prelims but the actual event..
all the forums that had the links seems to be gone.

:D

Ugh. Anyone know where I can find my mom /honest/ legal advice on Real Estate BS?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:19 PM PST

*My post kept triggering the automated moderation system, because my account is pretty new. But I don't think I'm breaking any rules, other than maybe colourful language. Thus, I spent an hour revising and editing it chunk by chunk until the system accepted it.*

If I actually am breaking rules, then I profusely apologize. I kinda need help with this though and I'm not sure where to find it.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


I've only been on the forum for a week. I've been reading it and studying more or less the whole time. My experience so far is that many of its members are that almost-impossible-to-find combination of genuine and informed... So I thought I'd try my chances asking something pretty OT, because I seriously have no idea what else to do:

Today, I arrived "home" to a cacophony of BS that for now takes precedence over turning a profit online. Everything about this situation is fishy. It reeks of vulturism. And oh yeah, I live in Canada.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


Essentially, my mom is in pretty bad health. It's been declining for years. Months back, her commonlaw skyped to his "psychic" sister in russia who can "talk to angels", and these "angels" said that my mother's condition is due to "bad energy" from her house.
  • -->I'm pretty logical by nature. That's a massive facepalm to swallow.
  • -->Now, one of the few people whose intentions I more or less trust are the commonlaw's. He's just kind of... your average gullible theist coming from a second/third world background.

So they decide they're moving. Keep in mind that the current house is owned by my mom, the mortgage is in her name, etc. They come up with an agenda to reno like, the entire house, sell it, and downgrade. The downgrade is so my mom can take time off of work and have money to pay for medical treatments. So for some reason, the first thing in this agenda includes the commonlaw fishing out a sketchy russian realtor, who insta-starts finding them a bunch of houses to see.

They bought the first one they bid on, at well over asking, WITH NO CONDITIONS . They (she?) put a 10 grand deposit on this place. I brought up how obviously terrible a decision this was to my mom. She told me it was a combination of
  1. urging by her commonlaw to bid aggressively on the house
  2. urging by the realtor, who the commonlaw found by social networking or something, to place NO CONDITIONS on the offer.

At this point, she's been steered into buying a house. The transaction date is in two months. Somehow they think they can renovate the entire house, get it on the market, and sell it in those two months.

Fast forward to today. Needless to say, the renovations took a month and a half. The house has only been on the market for a week. Transaction date for the house she bought is in 5 days. The house is unlikely to sell before they have to take possession of the new house. So she's going to wind up selling the house for less than its probable "market value". More or less, once the people involved in making these sales get their cut, she's going to be left with a property that's worth less than the last one, and no money left over for treatments or crucial time off .


THE MORTGAGE SPECIALIST

From what I gather, her commonlaw found some random russian mortgage specialist, once again, through social networking or something. This guy seems sketchy (tho I don't trust anyone who works for a bank).

The "mortgage specialist" draws up two mortgage offers, both of which are more expensive than and thus crappier than the monthly payments my mom's making on this place. Oh, and both would be in solely my mom's name (as opposed to the commonlaw's too), since she has better credit or something.

/THE MORTGAGE SPECIALIST


So now she's looking at HIGHER MONTHLY FEES, a LESS VALUABLE PROPERTY and NO GAIN on the sale.

Her, the commonlaw and myself talk it over last night. I was pretty annoyed, and I think I managed to convince the commonlaw (using the american real-estate crash as an example) that in this market, it makes way more sense to rent instead of buy. So we draw up a consensus that, although we feel bad for the 85 year old couple we may be shafting by doing this, the sanest course of action is to walk away from the purchased property and leave the 10 grand on the table.

So my mom calls the mortgage specialist today and tells him that both of his propositions make no sense, so we're probably just going to walk away from the deal and be down the 10K (ouch, seriously...). This banker snake fires back that if they do that, there will be "legal ramifications". So they set up some appointment tomorrow to "talk it over".

So I overhear this. At this point, I'm starting to kettle. The mortgage specialist may or may not be right about "legal ramifications". I wouldn't know, I usually consider legal obscurium a waste of time. But I think I have to know now. It seems like this snake is trying to scare her into losing a lot more money than she already has.

See, as I see it:


The Victims:
- My mom
- the 85 year old couple trying to move into a condo and selling her their house

The Jerkbags:
- the realtor
- the mortgage specialist / bank

WTH?:
- the commonlaw
- his --crazy-- "psychic" sister


Sorry. I know there's a good chance my thoughts are scattered and I've left out a lot of details. I'm pretty annoyed: I'm just a young guy watching my sick mother being taken advantage of by a network of sketchy immigrants, right before my eyes. I kind of need to figure out what to do in this situation. If I do nothing, she will pushover and be railroaded out of the things she needs to have a chance to recover her health.

Is there anyone with experience with this, knows someone I can talk to, or can help me figure out what can possibly be done to head this situation off at the pass?

Thank you *so much* for your time.

Tax Free Website Earnings!

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:18 PM PST

Hi! Has someone experience how i can earn online tax free? Affiliate programs etc? State used my Money for bad things:) please help bro!

Thinking about getting married soon

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:17 PM PST

I'm considering getting married soon,but I dont know if I should do it. Has anyone here ever been married yet?


This is for the video game skyrim btw:D

Need Ewa Network Help

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:10 PM PST

Ewa have a nice list of private offers that i would love to promote.Just did an application with them and who love a referral to be approved quickly.. anybody can help me out let me know..

Video theme suggestion + Adsense?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 03:02 PM PST

I run a video website. I'm looking for a "simple" theme which will get my a good CTR in Adsense. Any suggestions?

Youtube viewer

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:48 PM PST

Hello everyone!
I used to work with "youtube viewer v3" till now, but since yesterday the program stopped running.
Which program do you recommend to use?

Thanks

In BMD is there a way that I can use Death by captcha instead?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:42 PM PST

Ok so i have been using decaptcher for BMD but i think it sucks it comes up with wrong entries a lot and its expensive. I know you can use the other service they allow but it is more expensive. Does anyone know if I can add the api for Death by captcha to BMD if anyone know how to do this please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Share your experience with us

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:39 PM PST

Hi Dudes,

since the Panda Update a lot of backlinks got deindexed.

1. Scrapebox - Blasing comments is almost nothing worth anymore
2. xRumer - Profile Links get not indexed by Google anymore
3. AMR - Really don't know - Just blast about 2500 directories and still waiting for results.

I started a campain buying permanent backlinks (blogroll or footer) at fiverr, i guess thats the best way to get permanent and ******** backlinks. Mass spamming is nothing worth till Panda IMO.

Tell us what you think and how you play that game.

Taking action and hit brick wall in 2 seconds flat! Any help?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:28 PM PST

Okay so I've finally decided to get off my wallflower butt, take action, and start making money (being a broke dreamer sucks :p).

Here's what I've done:
1. Researched BHW and found a method I wanna blow out of the water locally (mobile services - web, qrc, sms, etc.)
2. Researched and registered an awesome domain
3. Got Fiverr gig rolling for logo + business card design
4. In the middle of researching stats and generating info for Fiverr brochure design (finished soon)
5. Signed up for hosting with Host Gator
6. Tried to create my site and realized I'm woefully lacking in technical knowledge ***This is the wall part***

So here's where I come to you, kindly BHWers, and seek assistance. The problem is that when I look at the cpanel for my site I swear it's like looking at Greek + Martian in one. I am so lost - it's unreal. The funny part is that I used to make TONS of sites with freebie services like geocities and such and figured it would be similar but apparently I'm way off on that. This has also got me a bit concerned as to how the f*** am I gonna mobilize (and not brick) a client's site if I can't even figure out my own!

Is there a guide out there for dummies (that's current) for how to make a site (perhaps a guide optimized for Host Gator's interface)? Couldn't find one on Google.

Any good templates that would be effective that you guys know about?

Any general help/advice is also appreciated.

7 inch tablets needed ASAP!

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:25 PM PST

Hi.

Can anyone share their experiences of shipping wholesale electronic (original not fake) items from China to the UK?

Tell me the good, the bad, and the ugly!

[GET] HOT!! Facebook ViRAL Script (19 Nov '11)

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:19 PM PST

What this does?
1. You put it on a server (it's like a website);
2. You configure it as described below;
3. You share on Facebook (also described below);
4. You get tenths of thousands of dollars worth of CPA offers.

DL:
Code:

http://mir.cr/0JDMDTTM
VT:
Code:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=b98c09adff4421f1c26d5fd0a4137bfcfc00ed4c675129249d01a6b9efa172af-1321739763
File name:
sharing.rar
Submission date:
2011-11-19 21:56:03 (UTC)
Current status:
finished
Result:
0/ 42 (0.0%)

SETUP:
1. Upload everything to a server, make sure you have PHP support.
2. Open index.php in notepad, change define("SITE",'http://acerop.info/'); to where you uploaded your script
3. edit <h1>Most DISTURBING Video! Man Rises from DEAD!</h1> to what you want, replace in folder player/page_image.jpg with video preview
4. open script.js edit everything under // CONFIG OPTS, make sure you use your own domain name.
5. edit CPA code function according to instructions there.
6. make sure everything is modified and uploaded. double-check

DEPLOY:
1. open Facebook with Chrome, Opera or Safari.
2. open a new tab with your URL
3. click the fake video, click "I am 18+"
4. switch tab to facebook
5. press Alt+D
6. press J on your keyboard
7. press Ctrl+V and hit Enter.
8. Let the page load for about 30 seconds, then click the arrow on the top right corner (where you normally log out) see there should be "use facebook as page" if it's not there, simply refresh and check again. Once you see a newly created page, click it, and that's the URL you need to share.

DISCLAIMER:
I stole this script from somebody and I overran the campaign codes; be careful it is very bitchy and it will share itself inside *any* pages you own. I am not responsible for any havoc it might unravel due to me sharing it here.

Good luck!

Wholesale clothing for men, any tips?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 02:09 PM PST

Hi,

I'm looking for websites like dealextreme but those who are focusing on clothes.
Like this website: www.newlook.com and it's clothes for men.

The requirements I'm looking for is of course that it should be cheap and to have quality so I don't just get the cheap part and the clothes are garbage.

Have googled and I find a lot of them, but it would be great of some of you had used one and could recommend one.

Cheers

Is Google Keywords Tool Correct On Competition Amount?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 01:59 PM PST

Just wondering if Google's Keyword Tool correct on the amount of competition it says when finding keywords? I am jumping feet first into building websites again after months of not even designing nor building sites online (had an offline venture that I moved on from). Anyways my niche that I am targeting has 1600 global searches monthly and 800 local with a low competition rate...

I know this isn't a lot but there are a ton of relating keywords to my niche that focus almost on the same exact thing with 2k global 1k local etc. and also the keyword domain is available with an exact match. Should I go ahead and jump into this based on competition rates and knowing how to solve the problem that people are facing and searching for...

scraping pictures ?

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 01:35 PM PST

I need to scrape a lot of pictures from a wholesaler site and was wondering of a easy way to go about it ? Any suggestions or help would be highly appreciated

thanks

Butterfly Marketing

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 01:00 PM PST

Does anyone have a butterfly marketing site? Did you have any success with it? Would you recommend it to others?

[GETfor$] Twitter Accs with 100-500 followers.

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 12:59 PM PST

I've got Twitter accs with 100-500 followers, pic, location, 20-1000 tweets, following 300-1500.

PM me if you need them, cheap!

Best tool to parse database searches

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 12:56 PM PST

Hello,

I am looking to parse a database and need a tool that will make my job easier.

Any suggestions?

How to use whos amung us To Track Visitors

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 12:34 PM PST

I realize a lot of you already know about whos amung us and how to use it properly but I'm finding a lot of people recently who have never heard of it and figured I'd make a thread on it.

Whos amung us is basically a site to track how many visitors are currently on your website and where they are coming from in real time. It will also show stats for the past 12 hours.

It will look something like this:





So the first thing you need to do is go to this site:

Code:

http://whos.amung.us
You will see the below code on the homepage. This code is unique to you.



We do not want the whole code as this code will cause a small widget to appears on your page and we don't want our visitors to have to see that.

The part we need to copy is right after "tab". The code above is "7ekx"... Copy that code and save it somewhere as we will need it for later.

Here is the code we are interested:

Code:

<div style="VISIBILITY: hidden;">
<script id="_waufg6">var _wau = _wau || []; _wau.push(["small", "YOURCODEHERE", "fg6"]);(function() { var s=document.createElement("script"); s.async=true; s.src="http://widgets.amung.us/small.js";document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);})();</script>
</div>

Replace YOURCODEHERE with your code. Now place this div in your html code at the bottom of your page. If you are using wordpress or something other than raw html simply place the script without the div tags anywhere.

Now you're ready to start tracking your stats! Go to the following page to track your visitors:

Code:

whos.amung.us/stats/YOURCODEHERE
Obviously replace YOURCODEHERE with your code again.

Happy tracking!

Cheers!

Personal injury leads

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 12:11 PM PST

Hello, I am looking for people that can supply me fresh personal injury leads or even attorneys that can provide cases. Please PM me is you can I am paying top dollar and am open to different options.

ADSENSE Gurus.. I got Dragon Naturally to transcribe audio files, but my adblocks won't sh

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 12:06 PM PST

My adsense account is ten years old though I've not used it in years.. I never did any blackhat anything with it....

http://adceo.com/samplepage.htm



<html><head><title>Paxil</title></head><body><center>

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-9707633279239300";
/* new */
google_ad_slot = "2671616108";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

As I have a list of magnitude as the company is a edge for so long that night whenever so once you on an antidepressant it's hell to get off of you that you patients agonizing withdrawal and evaluate the shaking is I was system and sometimes destination is 7 acres of Asia is always a day late Johnson said this is a vessel for interesting television network for writing a diary detailing the Mexican intro thinks is said to say yes to: prepare to increase her dosage form actually this after three months finally have the drug should never imagine and take her down this path of a fax is a heaven to represent American values: the makers of that and the fact that withdrawal is she started working as a civilian (first diagnosed with anxiety disorder she says Axel: I think people take in all the types of medications is a traumatic time that is relevant of residential job and is a is a stop action instructions recommend a gradual option is the terraces were missing.

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-9707633279239300";
/* new */
google_ad_slot = "2671616108";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

The problem is just out on symptoms and on top of my head pushing it down will switch to control Romans who is this where you are, so this should ask Kent to run back and they had always think clearly and to provide in my life that is… Hydrogen discipline after the antidepressants should if I had enough Axel and I will definitely see you when you stop taking this you may have read symptoms to the about to know that is a is that withdrawal is called continuations that is true that too much to you is obtained an internal document from 1997 shown in some studies the number of people taking action is sometimes shockingly high about 25% 32% as high as 62% of these numbers are not included in the warning given to doctors or patients of these documents directing sales reps to minimize concerns about discontinuation

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-9707633279239300";
/* new */
google_ad_slot = "2671616108";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

</body></center></html>

facebook ppc joint venture

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 12:03 PM PST

Is anybody out there who has some facebook credits or facebook vouchers and doesn't want to use them? He can team up with me and i'll make the PPC part.

i've made some good money blah and have some great ad ideas, landing page ideas and scripts (all done by myself) and on top of that my iq is extremely high :P

if you like to work with me, pm me - if not, then not :)

you'll get in exchange of course my ad stuff and can use it for yourself, success is guaranteed i'm jsut in need of an investor right now

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.