Sunday, November 13, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:40 PM ,

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


What is the strangest thing you ever bought?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 06:27 PM PST

Once a long time ago a random dude in the middle of the street sold me a POS (Point of Sale), the one where you pass your card to get charged, for an equivalent to 10 dollars. IDK why I bought it in first place I just had it on my bedroom until I had to trash it.

So, What is the strangest thing you ever bought?

[Tutorial] How to set up a content locker on a Blogger Blog

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 06:13 PM PST

If you know about Blogger blogs and Scrapebox, you know you can blast thousands of links at it without getting penalized for it by google. This can be very useful for certain types of sites. I am writing this tutorial because it was a huge learning curve for me and I had to get someone to show me how to do this lol so now I am giving back.

Step 1.) Install content locker Pro on your main domain. This doesnt have to be the domain you are going to put your content locker on, its just the place that you view your admin panel for content locker pro.

Step 2.) Go to Blogspot. Register a free blog with them

Step 3.) Put Content on your blog. This can be anything. In my case, it was nothing I was only testing it.

Step 4.) Create you content locker. Click get embedded code

CRUCIAL STEP!! REPEAT CRUCIAL. 5.)Go to the design tab. At the top of that page go: back to Blogger and now you can edit the html. This is how you can now edit the header correctly.

Step 6.) Before the </head> in Edit HTML tab, copy+paste the embedded code just about that line. Then copy+paste the jquery code just above that code. So now you have two snippets of code just before the </head>

Step 7.) Save and view your blog. The content locker should now be in place.

If anyone needs help please contact me and I will do the best I can to help. Cheers!

Craigslist 101??

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 06:13 PM PST

Hey Guys,

new to Blackhat but have been reading these forums for a while.

I'm hoping you guys could either guide me through or point me to a resource that would help me get my craigslist campaign up and running.

I have a real estate company that has 100s of rentals and i want to post them on the housing section of CL in my city.

I've hired to guys from the Philippines to manage my listings and I just dont think we are getting the mix right.

I have 2 PVAs that are local to my city, in addition, i've bought two tracphones to continuously verify phones when necessary. Their ads are getting ghosted right now, so i'm guessing its an IP problem. I am simply trying to figure out the most efficient and easiest way to get this done.

Any step by step suggestions would be a huge help.

[REQ] An seo template

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 06:06 PM PST

looking for a google blogger template some thing like this or similar one page

hXXP;//paynetservices.com/seo-packages/standard-packages.html
thank you

How much this site cost?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 05:40 PM PST

I have never flipped any site and a friend of mine asked me how much he could sell his site for.


Domain age: 10 years
PR: 4
Visitors: ~150-200/day. google+facebook traffic (nothing blackhat) Most visitors are returning.

Nothing is really ranked too high, the site is making something silly like $10 a day in its good days, my friend is running the site just "for fun" and he needs some quick cash. If somebody do some SEO on the site - it can do miracles. The niche is good and not really hard one.

I guess the domain age and high PR means something when it is about selling the website, or not?

Thanks!

should I spin the title,description when social bookmarking?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 05:30 PM PST

I have a small list of do-follow social bookmarking sites that I would like to bookmark every page on my site to. I am using the sick submitter trial version for this.

Do I have to spin the title, and description when doing this or can I just keep it the same for all bookmarks. I have heard that people spin these to create unique bookmarks but I don't know how to.

Does it really matter?

Earn free money

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 05:25 PM PST

So I was browsing the internet and I stumbled on to a page that pays you for reading and rating small short articles. For free. They´ve been around for some while and there seem to be legit proof of payouts. So I joined them. It´s not gonna make you rich, but you´ll earn a few so you can get started. Like buying domains n such. All you need to do is read (not even that, just click an article and let it be for a min and then move on) You earn money.
Well I´ll let you decide for yaself if you want to earn money without any hard work.

Affiliatelink
None Affiliatelink

[METHOD] CPA + Movie site 404 redirect via domain typo

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 05:10 PM PST

The method is a "set and forget" once completed. It involves some research and moderate patience in the movie site niche.

*Warning* This is a blackhat method, and I do not guarantee that your CPA account will not be banned. I take no responsibility for your actions. This method is purely for educational purposes.


Requirements:
Hosting
A new domain
CPA Account
Cakeslice (Standalone version works fine)
Time
SEO (The amount of SEO depends on the size of your new competitor)

The process:

1. Research movie sites that DO NOT hold rights to the movies listed on their site that has medium traffic. You can tell that they do not hold rights by checking out their footer text, it will say something along these lines "moviesitenamehere.com provides links to other sites on the internet and doesn't host any files itself"

2. Buy a domain that is very closely related to theirs (or a typo domain)

2a. For Example, you find "MovieSite.com" that you want to take traffic from, so buy a domain like "Movie-site.com" "MovieSiteX.com" "MovieSite1.com" "Movie-Sites.com". I've noticed it doesn't hurt to add X,Y,1,-,S in the domain.

3. Once your domain is purchased, set up a movie site script, which are piss easy to find online via nulled script sites.

4. Your script will usually have preloaded images for movie files, even though the movie files are NOT hosted on your server. So, that being said, on the home page of your new movie site script, when a movie thumbnail is clicked, it will go to a 404 page. (Will explain how you will monetize the 404 traffic.)

5. Create an html page on your server in your movie sites root, call it "confirm.htm"

6. Now, go to your favorite CPA network and choose a good Email submit offer (Preferably in the movie niche, or media niche, so hopefully some of it will convert for the advertisers, lol)

7. Now, take your offers URL, open up cakeslice, and iframe ONLY the email field and the submit button.

8. Now go back to the file you created on your server "confirm.htm", you should already have your cakeslice code, and your confirm.htm file should look something like this (After you've added YOUR cakeslice code):

Code:

<br />
<br />
<br />
<b><center>Submit your email address below and press enter to unlock this movie. Helps prevent server overload.</b>
<div style="overflow: hidden; width: 325px; height: 50px; position: relative;" id="i_div">
<iframe name="i_frame" src="Your affiliate URL will be here" style="border: 0pt none ; left: -600px; top: -233px; position: absolute; width: 1600px; height: 576px;" scrolling="no"></iframe></div></center>

*This is obviously a super simple page, and can be worked up nicer ultimately meaning higher conversions, but this is for demonstration purposes only*


**IMPORTANT NOTE: After you've gotten your cakeslice code, replace your affiliate URL with a shortened No-referer URL from hxxp://referer.us, so if affiliate managers ask, you can say it was email traffic and you were using 3rd party tracking. **

9. Now that you have your movie script set up, you are going to want to redirect your 404 traffic to your "confirm.htm" page where your visitors will submit their email via your Cakeslice iframe'd offer. To do this, you will need to edit your .htaccess file, here is the code that you must insert into your .htaccess file. Change the URL to yours obviously.

Code:

ErrorDocument 404 http://www.your-URL-here.com/confirm.htm
10. On site SEO - Simple, copy your competitors Title, description, and keywords. If they have their URL in any of those, just change it to yours.

11. Off site SEO - Doesn't take much if you target a medium sized movie site you want to compete with. 100-400 quality backlinks from some decent AA lists should do it. (Maybe less depending)

12. On the footer of your movie script, don't forget to add a disclaimer for legal reasons, put in small font:

Code:

Your-MovieSite-URL.com does not actually host videos, nor links to 3rd party sites. It's purely for display
Or something along those lines.


As far as my personal experience with this method, I do not use well known CPA networks, I stick with the smaller ones.
It was actually an accident when falling into this method, didn't intend for it to play out this way, but now I just let those sites sit there and collect cash.

I have yet to be banned from any of the CPA networks involved, though I'm sure the conversions are low for the advertisers, it hasn't stopped 6+ months of being paid while using this method. (Again, not guaranteeing you won't be banned)

Don't forget to switch up your email submit every so often.


I am almost certain I was vague on a few things, or left something out, so if you have any questions, just post them here and I'll try my best to get to them. I wrote this extremely quickly, so it's a little sloppy.


-Hostie

Making money by downloading own files from ShareCash

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 05:00 PM PST

Hi,

I am new to sharecash and want to make money quickly.

Is it possible to download my own files fro sharecash to make money without being detected by their partner PPI and PPD networks like ******* , InstantDollars etc.

Is there any VPN service which secure enough not to be detected by their anti cheating computer system?

Please share you openions with me and oblige.

I amm soooo high on coffee right now !!!!

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:59 PM PST

ohh yeeaahhhh !! soo freakin high on coffee.
I had 2 coffees at Costa coffee late in the evening.
One of my colleagues works there in the mall an I was hangin there and he made me these freee coffeess and I drank them ohh yeaa
and it's been 6-7 hours and I'm still the definition of TANTRUM.
woww hahaha , and I feel like Bradley Cooper in Limitless :D:D:D
and I'm going back to edit typos every second now and I'm still sure there will be some after I hit publish :D:D
hahha it doesnt take a lot of coffeee to get me like this, I'm not quite used to having super strong coffees and this shit really kicked in :D
ok that's enough of stupidity from me ...for now :D:D

Blogger Adsense Journey - Complete Noob

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:50 PM PST

I never had the balls to start a money making project because I never knew how easy SEO was until yesterday. I figured out that SEO is not hard for me, but SEO will take a lot of my time. I guess good things take time. It's easier to keep track of my link building progress if I journal it. Maybe you guys can help me as I go on.

I plan to take a blogger blog and put it on top of Google for the "writing" niche. I will Put Ad$ense on this blog and sell my writing services as well.

Yesterday I created a Blogger blog in the writing niche. I created a post that links to other sites in the niche that a potential reader would find helpful.

Today I created 1 blog at each of the following websites:
  • Wordpress.com
  • Insanejournal.com
  • Livejournal
  • blog.com
  • multiply.com

Right now i'm not writing content or linking, I'm just creating accounts that will link to my blog. Will Google penalize me for creating all these accounts with the same email?

Will this impact my rankings or pagerank?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:44 PM PST

I have started selling permanent blogroll homepage backlinks on my pr3 blog, and i already have 2 orders. Will it impact my blog's rankings or pagerank if i add too many blogroll links?

It is just under a category called affiliates, how far can i go?

Youtube Jv

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:42 PM PST

I have the accounts an the proxies. im looking for somone who has a working methed with the comments an thumbs up.

Im looking to start with somone asap. You and I both will be doing the comments likes.

Did anyone used jaguarpc hosting?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:35 PM PST

Just wanted some experience shared related to jaguarpc hosting service. How is their service and uptime performance?

Would be very helpful if some one shares the info:D

Your thoughts on my future career

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:30 PM PST

Hey what's up everyone? I've been a musician for about thirteen years now. I play both acoustic guitar and piano, as well as drums somewhat. I'm currently trying to advance myself in both YouTube and FaceBook. I'm posting one of the videos I JUST uploaded, because I want to get your thoughts on it. I would really appreciate that you give your honest feedback. I know I don't have the greatest voice at the moment, but I'm getting there you know?

I just did this cover in TWENTY MINUTES. It's simply an intro, I just wanted you guys to hear my actual voice instead of how I sound in a rap song. I'm not trying to get exposure off of you guys, I'm trying to get true criticism, and so far you guys have been AMAZING at giving it. I'm blessed to be a part of BHW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rSzu0ElgA

Anyone have a problem with AMR Freezing?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:24 PM PST

Ok so I have been using amr for some time now and then yesterday I was done blasting an article then it froze. I went in to task manager eneded the process and tried to restart it, it still didnt work. So i tried restarting my computer. Still didnt work. I tried uninstalling it and re-installing it. Nope! So has anyone else had this problem? Should I just contact AMR and see if they can tell me how to fix it or has someone else had this problem and knows how to fix it?

Locked out of my VPS: What to do now??

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:24 PM PST

Hey guys, I am screwed today. I woke up this morning and couldn't log in to my VPS, the password I always use isn't working (checked a million times). Xsserver can't log in on my VPS either, so they are saying they are going to have to reset the VPS to default.

Is there any way I can get my data before it's all wiped? Surely they've got root access there right? Is it possible to get the data?

I've got like 30 GB of stuff there that I didn't back up cos they were lists in progress... now I'm buggered!!

Help!! :eek:

Just bought a EMD.co Start SEO right away ?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:11 PM PST

I just bought a brand new EMD.co for a medium competition KW.

Should i start with the SEO right now or let it age for a while ? I am also worried that i might be put in the sandbox :confused:

What to do with explosion of stumbleupon traffic?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 04:05 PM PST

ive been building an authority site for the past two months or so. it is mostly guides for a niche and is 100% unique.

it had been getting <100 hits per day, but slowly rising. then a few days ago. i added some social icons, including a stumbleupon button. the past two days traffic has blown up over night to about 3000 a day!

the problem, which seems to be understandably common with stumbleupon traffic, is that im getting literally 0% CTR from this on adsense links...

are there any things to do to directly monetize this traffic? or just let it be and be glad for the bump in alexa rank and possibility for free natural backlinks?

can the extremely low CTR negatively affect the adsense ads at all? getting more shitty, low CPC, ads served etc?

Has anyone tried to outrank an .edu site?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:37 PM PST

My client wants me to rank in school related keywords and after checking the competition most sites that comprise the first 1st page are all .edu sites but have small anchored backlinks or backlinks to the page. On average of all keywords #1 has around 50 backlinks to the page .edu site pr 5 and position 2 - 10 has around 0-20 backlinks to the page. Can it be possible? Im not looking to be number 1 im happy sitting around 2nd or 3rd place. :)

Need your advice guys before taking the contract.


Thanks

Noob CB Question on Getting Paid

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:37 PM PST

Guys,

I just made my first two sales on CB. Both within the past week or 10 days.

The mount is over my threshold.

My question: How does CB do payments? Do I have to wait like 30 days to get past a refund window, or is there some kind of net-30 payment structure?

Their help section was a bit hard to understand for me. I'm not used to selling things with refund windows, etc.

Thanks for any assistance!

how to open a link automatically when someone visits my site? thx+rep

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:32 PM PST

Hi

When a visitor arrives on my site I want to automatically open a new tab launching another website, with google as the refer.

I used this but doesnt work :

<body onLoad="window.open('http://www.TheNewUrlTab');">
</body>

thanks for your help

Mass Domains not earning money

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:30 PM PST

if u have a lot of domains just sitting around around 50-100 + shoot me a pm. you don't need any money to invest, just domains that's it that's all.

[Need Help]How to take down a Youtube Video?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:21 PM PST

A few months ago, I created a simple youtube video for a client. It was created using free account on animoto. Now, my client emailed me that he wants that video to be deleted. My big problem right now is I already forgot the email used in that account. I've tried to log in using the username but youtube says I need to log in using the email on the account. I still remember the password but can't really remember the email. Is there anything I can do to retrieve the email of that account?

Or, is there any technique were in I can take down that youtube video like logging in to multiple accounts and then flagging that video?

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Aged domain or keyword domain ???

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:20 PM PST

Hey guys,

would you go for an aged domain or a keyword domain if you want to rank high competitive keywords ?

Anyone of you has case studies or experience ?

does anybody have any recomendations for cheap toll free number (1800)

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:17 PM PST

Sorry if its a wrong forum to ask but Iam sure a lot of you have them and could advice based on your experience and research.

Weirdest problem ever with laptop

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:16 PM PST

Know this don't belong here but it's so weird I have to post it.

So I bought this laptop on eBay - it's a Sony Vaio.
It all worked fine, I replaced some keys, new battery etc. Then I sat it on top of another Sony, just to keep it out the way, and it won't turn on - yup in this particular position it won't turn on. If I move it forward one inch, it turns on, move it back 1 inch it won't turn on.

I have took the whole laptop apart and cannot figure out why it does what it does.

It gets even more strange - I have another identical laptop, so I striped that and swapped the boards over.

Now, it's doing it with both laptops! Sit one on top of the other, they won't turn on, move them 1 inch forward and they turn on.

The only thing I can think is that something on the board is shorting?

Good Scrapebox List?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:16 PM PST

So I've been having trouble lately getting .edu blogs that are auto approval. Does anyone know of a good list that's updated regularly? Or have suggestions of how to improve my success rate?

Thanks!

New Here

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:13 PM PST

I've reached this site through several Google searches and found a lot of useful information. I look forward to contributing in the future.

Thanks for having me!
(like you had a choice) :cool:

What is i make yahoo.info or use other unused tld's of popular websites

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:10 PM PST

Is it ok to use unused tld's of popular websites like yahoo or facebook ?

I mean its definitely ok, their copyright is facebook.com and not facebook.net but is there some common sense i am lacking in choosing such domain names, am i missing any past experiences of other people that only you know and want to share ?

help :rolleyes:

I am sick and tired of youtube!

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:09 PM PST

Now it's fuckn enough.

I had 60 accounts. Uploaded 15-20 to every acc, soon 20 accs get banned.

I dont give up and upload the same amount of videos to another 20 accs.
1-2 days later ALL of them get banned.

Now I'm getting pissed, I upload 10 videos to around 10 accounts, THEY FUCKN GET BANNED RIGHT AWAY! WTF?

10 accs left, and a new isp + ip, what could go wrong? I upload 20 videos to each account, 1 account every day. Went good. They are up for 1 week and makes me 10 usd per day. 80$ in 1 week^^

Then... TODAY ALL OF THEM GOT FUCKN BANNED!!
ALL OF THEM! Including my 3 years old account! 3 fukcn years!!!

I got around 300 usd on my Adscend Media acc, need 700 more to get payout, as I need wire transfer and I cant have paypal, as I get limited all the time + my bank is registered on a limited paypal.

This is so fucked up, google has ruined youtube, FUCKING RUINED IT SO BADLY FOR FUCKS SAKE. I am so FUCKING pissed, I am 15 years old, and I needed the money, since I am going to usa next year as an exchange student, it cost a lot, so I need to support my parents with bills and stuff.

How the fuck am I going to do that now?

Fuck my life, and fuck youtube...

Fake game beta page. Might get sued?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:02 PM PST

Hello!

I have a website that collects peoples emails. They think they are signing up for the beta. When i have enough emails i send out a link with a content lock.

They dont get the keys.


Now. Some guy told me i can get sued for faking the beta website. How is this possible? Im not using any official material.

What Program Next For my link wheel?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 03:01 PM PST

Ok so I use AMR and Scrapebox as part of my link wheel and im looking for the next part of it. I want to see what people would suggest for me? I know everyone is different and prefer different programs but what would work best with what im already using.

My Link wheel

Scrapebox=> AMR=> AMR=> Money Site<= Social Bookmarking <=Scrapebox
Scrapebox=> Money Site
My other sites => Money Site

targeted @replies

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:59 PM PST

What software other than TweetAttcks will send @replies based on a keyword search? I don't think this is possible with TweetAdder, but are there any other than TA?

The one thing I know about when I post a Blog

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:58 PM PST

This short piece of advice is based solely on if you are blogging about current events regardless if its entertainment, news , tech, etc.

Only Post Mon-Weds 2-5 times per day (both mid-day and early morning) unless you have some hot piece of news that you know will get a lot of attention.

Why I do it like this?

I do this because you are looking for the most social times, some one would be on during the day via their job. I based this off of inner office when someone would say some piece of news and share it people would flock and google this piece of news.

NOW IF YOUR SMART ENOUGH. You would know what you need to do here to get to work but since common sense isn't too common I will give you my simple method for hitting first page for current events.


Have accounts with:
Twitter
Tumblr
Facebook
Blogger Or own site
buzzfeed
mashable

Make money from:
CPA
Adsense (personal pref)
A product

Software:
Social bot or BMD
Some type of rss submitter


Now lets say you have set up your site or blogger, gotten your source for income chosen, have the software, and finally found your current events from your news sources this is what you do.


1. Google the biggest stories to get more info and check how much competition. Make sure your rss is spread via your rss submitter

2. Write a New blog giving a simple overview of the event linking back to your source or sources.

2 1/2. If it is a subject you feel you can write about then put your opinion into and create something people can talk about with no need to site where you got the info from since the blog is now your own.

3. your link on fb, twitter and tumblr post the image related for that blog post linking back to your site

4. open your bookmarking software up post to about 5-10 diff sites you don't really need to do much for it.

5.Submit to buzzfeed and Mashable

You should be golden from there some posts will hit some won't but overtime you will make money and build a following especially if you have your own site.
Also you will save time not having to worry about posting everyday. I have used this method to build facebook pages, sell products, get real youtube subs, make money, etc.

How to "sell" your business

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:55 PM PST

hi mates,

ive read a few times the words "sell your business after a year". what does that mean? just put ads "business for sale! earning 8k/month" or what? who the f* would buy it

Keyword domaination

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:47 PM PST

I got my site to number one for my main keyword in google. I did everything myself so it was pretty easy the get to number one.

I have several domains in the same category with the same keyword. Its something new that I think its going to be huge in time. So I want to start ranking all of my other domains as well to dominate the first page on google on this specific keyword.

Anyone done this before?

What should i think about? Can I have all the domains registered on me, in the same host? Can I link between them and have the same google analytics account?

No Prescription Online Pharmacies Legit?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:40 PM PST

So I came across a couple sites that claim to send generic branded pills to your home without the need of a prescription... no I am not talking about Viagra. Anyways I live in the US and am really skeptical about the idea. Anyone from the states done this and was satisfied after their product was received?

Ferrari F430 Spider (To the collection)

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:35 PM PST

This months new toy

i was meant to get cl63 but had a change of heart.

every last penny is from online activities i say no more.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg 131120111263.jpg (20.8 KB)

New website Link building combination to get ranked#1?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:33 PM PST

OK hi Im posting this thread as a question cuz ima newbie in SEO

I have a new website its a micro niche site with easy competition and EMD
i have 2X400word articles about the keyword and the niche

thats sums up the site.

now the important part: i want to rank a this website to be 1st on google for my main keyword.

the thing is ,there are so many link bulding methods out there and some of the tactics are old and people saying they aren't working (example is forum posting)but on the other side some people say it does work.

it confuses me and puts me in a position where I cant choose a tactic to rank my website.
can any 1 help me and suggest a technique that is working for him with micro niche website?
maybe a process that includes example
( submitting to XX bookmarking sites,submitting to XX article directories , building EDU profiles ?)
i know doing all of this manually can be really tough and takes a lot of time so i got all these great services in BHW that im tempted to use and again! i cant decide where to begin(cuz of low budget) but also cuz I dont want to do anything wrong and get my site off google's index..

Im hoping to get helpful responses and up to date tactics or techniques ..

Thanks in advance for every person trying to help.

Netflix Browse A-Z Titles, Is It Possible?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:21 PM PST

Pretty much what the title says, I am wondering how to browse Netflix A-Z or if there is a site out there that catalogs all the movies and tv shows.

need some adsense id /URL questions answered please.

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:14 PM PST

Hello everyone, im going to make this post as short,sweet, and to the point as i possibly can to avoid rambling.


Basically my partener and I purchased a pack of 40 autoblogs recently at a good price etc on flippa. Long and short of it im pretty sure the seller we purchased from has been leeching our profits in the form of adsense leeching. Basically what i need to know is this, DO ALL UNFIDDLED WITH ADSENSE AD URLS CONTAIN YOUR UNIQUE PUBLISHER ID?


If any more info is required to help me answer this question please let me know as this post was made with much haste.


Thanks a ton guys!


Mank

Monetization ideas for an Authority blog - ideas?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:10 PM PST

Hello All,

Over the last few months I've developed what is hopefully becoming an authority site in the quantitative finance (mathematical finance) niche, a personal interest. I provide quality information and articles, all written by myself. It got PR1 a few days ago (with PR1 on some of the inner pages) I haven't done any real work on link building apart from answering questions in forums and providing links to my website. In Yahoo SiteExplorer, I have 101 inbound links.

I have 40 articles currently, and I'm getting 120 UV/day through organic Google traffic. My visitors are people searching for technical information on quantitative analysis in finance. I have visitors from companies like Citigroup, JP Morgan, BNP Paribas, investment banks, universities all over the world, as well as people just interested in investment. A good mix of students, private investors and professionals I expect.

I'm currently monetizing through adsense. In October, I got 26 clicks at a CPC of $1.1 (I sometimes get clicks for one cent, sometimes for $3). My CTR is 0.3%. Not great, I know. I have one 300x250 block on the top-left of my articles, and 468x60 at the bottom of an article (both text/image).

I want to invest more time into developing the site, but I need to monetize it better to justify my time (I have a proper job as well)

I've split-tested my ads, and nothing works outstandingly well. Perhaps it's just the niche I'm in. People come to my site for technical information and articles, so it's not product-oriented.

I'd be very happy if I had a CTR of 1%. But I'm certainly happy to explore other monetization ideas.

If anyone has any cool ideas, then I'd be happy to hear them :)

Tyrian1601

What is The Easiest Fanpage Creator?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 02:09 PM PST

Hello Everyone I'm A Newbie & I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Recommend Any Software That Can Make FB Fanpages...(easy to use) Thanks...

This Ex High Adsense Keyword are worth

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 01:59 PM PST

Im just thought of making a site with high Adsense keywords..
Just giving this keyword as example (checked using Spyfu)

sell my annuity

Cost/Click: $39.61 - $48.71
Advertisers:19
Clicks/Day: 0.89 - 1.23
Search Results: 1,080,000
Cost/Day: $30.28 - $63.46
Search Volume: 10

for example it is easy to rank on 1 page Google(says that the competitions are totally easy)..

SO this facts are worth or not??

Account Banned :( NEED TIPS

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 01:57 PM PST

So my Facebook account got banned not that long ago and alltogether my pages had about 500k likes i was making around $30 p/d with them and I'm wondering how i could work my way back up there because i was using my pages to advertise my new pages to get likes and so on :) any body got any tips ??

Twitter Account for sale

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 01:53 PM PST

Hey there!

Im selling my twitter account.
It has over 20k followers and is aging from 16 januari 2010
If you are interested, PM me for further details

Sincerely,
Ramin

WebHosting Pad (CHEAP)

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 01:35 PM PST

hey bhw, just wondering if webhosting pad would be a good hoster for a small buisness website!!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

WSO question

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 01:29 PM PST

Heya guys.

I just read the WSO rules. It says "The forum does not tolerate false claims."

Does that mean I can't use fake earning screenshot?

Also, Warriorforum's War Room member with 200 posts or more, contact me at this email: karen_cute19@rocketmail.com. Don't PM me, because BHW is down lately. I have business proposal.

Thank you.

The Rich Jerk..What ever happen with him. Who was he?

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 01:24 PM PST

What ever happen to The Rich Jerk, I think I heard he got charged for fraud or something. I remember when i first started out online his material was so convincing..

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.