Saturday, November 5, 2011

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Posted by IMers at 9:19 PM ,
Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO


Scrapebox: fast poster vs. trackbacks

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 06:42 PM PDT

Does anyone know the speed difference between posting these? How long does it take to post with fast poster list comparatively with trackback list? Of course this is assuming the same threads,proxies, and total server setup.

thanks

Would you even bother?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 06:39 PM PDT

I've been talking to this lady back and forth for 3-4 days now. I met her on ebay. As she was a 15k+ sales powerseller, I was interested in seeing if she'd like to wholesale her product to me. After a few emails, she told me about an up and coming company on the internet similar to Groupon, except for smaller towns and it's going to eventually be international. If I were to join now, I'd be in the top tiers of the company, since it's only opened since November 1st. I got all excited, and then I realized it sounded kinda fishy…

They are working on their website and replicated affiliate websites, so she hasn't shown them to me.

I have to attend a webinar tomorrow before I can "sign up"

Here's the kicker. I asked how much it costs tonight, and she said there's 3 tiers, based on what people wanted to make. Since she didn't say how much it was, I'm assuming there's money involved.

Would you even bother? What if this is the next $24B Groupon clone…or does it just sound like a scam to you?

is sendible worth it?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 06:37 PM PDT

I was surfing the net to see what programs are out there to manage large amounts of social network sites at one time and came along sendible, anyone use this company and is it worth the money? or do you have another software or website that will do the same thing a bit cheaper?

The worlds largest autoblog network? How are they doing it...

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 06:23 PM PDT

Lately I've been fascinated by this site / network of sites. Every now and then when I'm bored I poke around their site and how they are doing things.

Code:

wn.com
World News. Its actually a network of a whole bunch of sites. I discovered them when researching the backlinks of a competitor. Its kinda neat, but from what I can tell it hosts no unique content whatsoever. It essentially autoblogs news and YouTube videos, from every news source on the internet. Like its own Google News.

These guys seem to rank for a lot of stuff fast. In the age of duplicate content filters and all that, I am intrigued by how they are able to do it and not get slapped. Is their age (~1995) propelling them past all other limits? They claim to have 75 MILLION indexed pages. How are these guys not getting spanked by Google?

They have a ton of domains all doing the same thing but in various verticals. I was looking at replicating this, but man the sheer amount of bandwidth and resources you would need...would need a custom optimized queuing system, I can't see running a network like this with Wordpress autoblog plugins. ....but maybe they are...

I mean, heck, if its simply a matter of slapping a few neat custom UI elements on so you can say its "special" or new or interesting, and then Google will leave you alone and not deindex you....

Help Regarding Backlink

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 06:10 PM PDT

its been 1month already since i started my own warez blog but until now it doesn't have any backlink indexed yet. I already bought some manual backlink service,social bookmarking,link exchange,forum profile url anchor,forum signature, .edu manual blog commenting and i did manual blog commenting too with do follow blogs.all of them are just manual process. but until now i don't have any backlinks yet :(

Building up a forum faster-How To

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 05:59 PM PDT

Ok so I have been using all the techniques here which have been working great. My goal is to build an actual community site but just ramp up the amount of time it takes to do it.

So so far I have had articles written, and done seo, the site is filling up with content, then I am going to start buying backlinks once I have the site full of some decent content.

But I have a pretty vacant forum. Should I just let it start populating on its own. Seems slow, does anyone have any techniques to get a forum up and going faster?

Anyone still using YTA as a commenter?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 05:37 PM PDT

anyone using YTA sucessfully for commenting?

CPAinfinity shaves like hell!

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 05:22 PM PDT

Hey guys
I have been playing around with this new method I found and so far its going great, I tested it with an official old reputed cpa network... earnings were good. Then I decided to use CPAINFINITY which is owned by a member of BHW.
I wanted to use it because of weekly payout and it is even blackhat traffic friendly, Well what I found out is they will shave your ass off even if there are no hairs left!
check the pictures to see the difference (3 hour stats of both networks to experiment which one shaves more), I even tried filling in one lead with correct info and it didn't show up. this was a complete disaster!

My thread is not about offending the owner of the cpainfinity *nothing personal*, just posted results of an experiment, I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with this company.

thank you




Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpainfinity.jpg (44.3 KB)
File Type: png other network.png (26.1 KB)

How can a newbie qualify these services and tools?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 05:04 PM PDT

I guess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now with all the services people are selling on this site.

I want to boost my website's ranking, and I see no shortage of services and products being offered. Sometimes the offer is easy for me to pass up, as it reads too much like a used car sales pitch; unbelievable promises for a very low price.

I only have one site I wish to develop SEO for, so I can't afford to get it blacklisted by google. Unfortunately my doubts leave me with doing nothing, which is perhaps the worst choice of all.

Any suggestions how I can weed through all the services and find one that won't get me blacklisted?

Is Facebook Blaster Pro the same as Friend Adder?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:58 PM PDT

Just wondering..?

Hey hiphopforlife!!!!

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:53 PM PDT

Clear your pm storage so you can receive pm's. All your pm's are blocked because you have no room.

{JV} Monotize my website, 15,000 AUV in First month. 45,000 PV, 22,000 Facebook Fans ***

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:53 PM PDT

Hey Guys, Ok So on the 10th of October I registered and created a fan site for a VERY popular up and coming rap/hip hop star in the USA, Ive not even tried to monotize yet (I have no idea how) but I think its time to bring home the bacon.

Stats for first month.

15,000 Absolute Unique Visitors.
40,000 Page Views.
22,000 Facebook fans (organic + responsive)
1000 Opt in Subscribers (only put sign up function around a week ago).
1,400 Twitter Followers (dont use twitter much).
500,000 YouTube Video Views and Rapidly Increasing due to the situation the celeb is in.

So far on the site there is NO ads, NO monotization etc.

Looking for JV 50/50, you monotize the site, I provide the website and update etc.

Please get back to me on this thread or PM me, im always here and available.

Thanks

P.S -Celeb is on X-Factor USA and is WELL on track to win.

Me again, different keyword, possibly easier to get to #1?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Hello, its me again, as the title says, i have been looking at a different keyword, i now rank for it, however at a measly 530, although i can shoot higher if i work on this site more!! But surprisingly the dude who ranks #1 for the keyword only has 72 links and about 38 pages, i have and will be having well over 38 pages.
I checked out his links, looks like they are mainly forum profile links, from the same forum, and a few article submissions here and there. 72 links, so there isnt many article submissions, and the forum profile links are from a forum he is active on, not on BHW by the way.
Anyway, he is getting around 200 hits a day on this site, so i was wondering what method should i employ to get to the top. I understand article submissions, i have found article lists on BHW, thanks guys.
But also in terms of backlinks? Should i look for pr 5 etc backlinks and manually comment with my anchor text?
Any help would be appreciated, i see this a probably an easy way to get to the top of this one keyword so thanks guys!!

{JV} Monotize my website, 15,000 AUV in First month. 45,000 PV, 22,000 Facebook Fans ***

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:47 PM PDT

Hey Guys, Ok So on the 10th of October I registered and created a fan site for a VERY popular up and coming rap/hip hop star in the USA, Ive not even tried to monotize yet (I have no idea how) but I think its time to bring home the bacon.

Stats for first month.

15,000 Absolute Unique Visitors.
40,000 Page Views.
22,000 Facebook fans (organic + responsive)
1000 Opt in Subscribers (only put sign up function around a week ago).
1,400 Twitter Followers (dont use twitter much).
500,000 YouTube Video Views and Rapidly Increasing due to the situation the celeb is in.

So far on the site there is NO ads, NO monotization etc.

Looking for JV 50/50, you monotize the site, I provide the website and update etc.

Please get back to me on this thread or PM me, im always here and available.

Thanks

[FREE] No Hands SEO Blast

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:38 PM PDT

More freebies for you guys.

If you have not heard of "No Hands SEO" then use the search function.

For those that do know, I am offering free blasts to members.

All I need is your url and keyword or keywords.

Shoot me a PM with your info and I will get it loaded up for you.

Hey BHW

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:37 PM PDT

Hi,

My name is Sean Preston, I'm an entrepreneur with my main interests and skills in the eBay marketplace.

SeNukeX Question - How often do you build social & web2.0 backlinks to your moneysite?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:36 PM PDT

When I built my first web 2.0s & social backlinks I saw an immediate SERP movement but for each additional nuke i've not noticed any movement at all since.. Someone told me that I should be using SEnukex each day to build links, what do you guys think??

BMD With Elite proxy changer?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:19 PM PDT

hey guys

im getting connection problem with bmd using my private proxies, i think there are some bugs about private proxies and bmd... so i thought maybe elite proxy changer can help me about this?

any idea? anyone used bmd with elite proxy changer?

thanks. (sorry 4 bad english)

managing all accounts

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:16 PM PDT

Anyone know of a website or tool that can manage all my social accounts at once , using a scheduler or uploading photos similar to png.fm or something like that but with alot more features maybe?

Possible danger of leaking the referer?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:10 PM PDT

I know many of you guys blank or fake the ref. Im about to do it too for a project. My question is what is the possibility of the real ref being leaked? Has it ever happened to you? What could lead to leaking the ref? Thanks.

How To Get An Easy $2 In Your Paypal!

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:08 PM PDT

Code:

First off, if this isn't aloud in this section I'm sorry. I can't seem to find a propper section to post this in so here we go...
Hey guys here with a quick tutorial on how you can earn a quick $2 from paypal, all you need is an iPod/iPhone/iPad and a paypal account.

1. Go on the App Store on your iDevice and look up "App Trailers" and install it.

2. After it is done installing open up the App and sign up with your Paypal email.

3. After you have signed up you just earned yourself an easy $0.25!

4. To earn another easy $0.25 go to the "bonus code" on the main menu on the App and enter in this code "kyle24".

5. Now you already have $0.50, you can earn more money by watching the stupid little App trailer videos. After you have earned an amount you want, you can payout via paypal, amazon gift card, nike gift card, and a few others.

Other Info: I know its not much buts hey, its a cool little trick if are need a few more bucks in about 5 minutes.

Proof That They Pay:

Hi bhw!

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 04:04 PM PDT

Hi to all bhw staff & memners from Jack Bello :itsme::yuck:

New to SEO - need help

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:56 PM PDT

Hello guys, i have set up my own blogspot website and I need to SEO it is mainly for making money (PPD) and I need to have it at a good ranking. I'm in need of desperate help, if you are willing to help me just pm me.

Thanks in advance!

Firu's Journey

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:53 PM PDT



How could anyone do this to an animal?

Well, today I came by this story. Being a dog owner and lover, I could not help but want to know more of the fate of this poor animal.

Firu, was tied to the back of a truck while his owner got drunk with his friend. After the owner was finished, they took off in the truck, dragging this poor dog behind it.

I sat today and watched this video with my friend and we both had tears in our eyes. Happily things all turned out good for Firu.

Im not the kind of person that goes around wishing ill will on others, but I sincerely hope that karma comes back and bites the old owner on the ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLCk2zd1-sY

Show some love on Facebook:
Code:

http://www.facebook.com/FIRUSFRIENDS
Now the 2 assholes who done this to the dog are trying to sue the woman who saved the poor dogs life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K844HVKugNU

I want to bring this to the attention of everyone here, maybe you can help the rescue centre out in some way?

Whose going to PubCon?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:41 PM PDT

I will be going to las vegas for PubCon, I will be there all next week. Who else is going to be there?

Battlefield 3 wow

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:38 PM PDT

I am not a Player but dam this Game looks amazing

How to send 2k mail per day?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:33 PM PDT

Hi,

How i can send 2k mail per day without ban. I don't have smtp server.
Gmail allow send only 500 mail per day and give me ban after 2 day :/

Do you have any idea?

Email collection widget?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:27 PM PDT

Whats the best way to collect emails if you're not selling a product? Are there widgets we can use to put in the sidebar so people can subscribe for updates and new posts?

Also I see on some sites in the middle or end of their post they have a button that says "Get Updates" and a little field for entering their email.

What to do with 30-50 targetted views?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 03:01 PM PDT

Currently I am getting 30-50 targetted views from Google a day. However, very few of them are completing leads, probably because my site is ranking for video games...

Most of my viewers are probably video game players, and aren't really into buying anything or completing CPA offers, etc. However, they do post in my chatbox, so I know that they are real.

How can I make money with this? My site isn't an article site, it is a raffle site designed to raffle off video games and get CPA offers completed.

Thanks to anybody who can help

My music channel

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 02:50 PM PDT

I'm going to be starting a music channel extremely soon, and I was wondering what would be the easiest way to promote it with REAL viewers?

Santa Clara - California unique visits in Google Analytics

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 02:28 PM PDT

I had 97 unique visits to one of my sites. All the visits were from California, Santa Clara as shown in Google Analytics. What is the meaning of this? And each visit viewed one page of my site, even older pages. Is that a Google Bot or a manual review from Google? If someone knows more please let me know, Thanks!

Learn to use link building programs... OR buy services?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 02:16 PM PDT

What do you think is more profitable in the long run... buying a linkbuilding service or buying linkbuilding programs (SB, AMR, etc.) and learning to use them?

Obviously buying services saves you a lot of time, we all know time is money. Plus, they're professionals who've probably done it hundreds more times than you.

Buying software and learning them might be more cost effective, but will cost you a lot of time in learning to use them right to get results? Maybe you might fuck up your websites in the learning process too?

What do you guys think?

Can you generate Education leads or data?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 02:13 PM PDT

I'm looking for publishers who are or can generate education leads for people looking to go back to school. If you in this vertical shoot me a pm

Is Friend Blaster Pro for MySpace still worth the money?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 02:12 PM PDT

Planning on purchasing the software since adding friends there is a good way to get the to listen to a musician I'm promoting. But I don't know how dead the place is and if it's even worth it to purchase the program to get people from there over to Facebook?

How to make money from 300 youtube views per video daily

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 02:03 PM PDT

I get 50 - 300 worldwide un-targeted views on each youtube video daily, for one year, by paying a small amount (£4) for promotion and marketing. That's around 50,000 views per video.

How can I make enough money to at least cover the £4?
Offer advertising in the description or annotations on the video?

Open to any suggestions. Thanks

Best service for fresh daily public proxies?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 01:48 PM PDT

I want (and am willing to pay for) fresh daily proxies for use in Scrapebox.

I'd LOVE to find a service that doesn't make you pay for a monthly subscription since I don't blast scrapebox everyday... but if I have to subscribe I don't mind.

Iphone and Ipad suplier - Legit Only

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 01:35 PM PDT

Looking for a legit supplier to provide me with 5-10 units per week.
I would like to pay through PayPal , please PM or email me

Getting hit by panda cause of high pr links with HIGH OBL ?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 01:27 PM PDT

Is it possible to get hit by panda if you use some high OBL pr links ?

Also my site was ranking fine for 2 weeks than i got dropped for almost all keyword except in main keywords. (site is old 5 months)

G penalty for not updating site with new content?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 01:14 PM PDT

Can anyone confirm deny this from their findings?

We have been seeing consistent drops after a cpl of weeks after strong starts on new sites and thinking this might be the issue.

Homeless Teen in Chicago New Here! My Bio:

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 01:11 PM PDT

Hey fellow BHW members, I've been thinking about signing up here for a few months, but today I finally decided to take the big step and join. For those of you who didn't read the title, yes I am a HOMELESS 18 Year Old living in Chicago, IL.(I also can provide proof for those who think I'm lying.) Also, I never finished high school, and have very little work experience, meaning it's virtually impossible for me to find work ATM, meaning that I must stay on the path on IM, which I have been off and on for several years. I am typing this on my laptop at the local library. Seeing as I have no family to lean on (even my Mother is homeless, but has 11,000+ in Stock from her job and refuses to use it to help get her and myself a place to live :confused:, due to her own fears/failures, etc).

Long story short, I'm staying at a shelter, trying to make a way for myself on the internet. 99% of my journey has been failure after failure (not making any money, no money to find a mentor) but I'm not gonna give up. The program I am currently working with requires no actual start up capital, and I just need the traffic techniques and marketing to keep in touch with referrals that haven't gone all the way yet, and I'll be there. In fact, I am just 0.60 short of getting enough money to have a bus card to travel to a local Card Shop and sell my Magic: The Gathering cards I don't have time to play anymore due to my circumstances. I have had multiple episodes of homelessness throughout my life, meaning I don't know that feeling of having an apartment/house with all the things others take or granted (TV, Cable, Furniture, Steady Meals each day, Entertainment, Being able to afford clothes as I need them), and the like.


I know the pain of having to sleep in the streets; for example, the last shelter my mother and I were at we were discriminated against by the staff, (of the same color as us), and got kicked unto the streets. I know the pain of having to sleep on the trains, traveling back and forth as the CTA(Chicago Transit Authority) workers wake us up, just to board the train going the other direction.....but anyway, enough on this, anyone who's interested to know more can PM me.

Just wanted to give you all a small rundown of where I'm coming from....I will end with a quote I remember from Fight Club..... "It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything" - Tyler Durden....

How to gennerate Adword Vouchers as many as i want?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 01:06 PM PDT

Hi,
Many peoples sell adword vouchers in many forums, They have tons on adword vouchers to sell. How do they generate as many vouchers so that they can earn some decent money? Can any one share the secret in detaiils with us?

Thanks in advance.

{REQ} wordpress theme with a few things

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:39 PM PDT

Hi guys,

My last blog, I found the theme on here which was alright for what I needed. I am looking for something a bit more particular, which I have yet to find so I thought I would ask to see if someone can hook me up.

I am looking for a blog that is a mix between a review blog and a video blog .... it will be both.

plus preset add spaces.

I seem to find either VIDEO or REVIEW...not both.

let me know if ya can help me out!
cheers
-F

Twitter Account Unsuspended

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:38 PM PDT

how do i get my account unsuspended

Selling a website

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:36 PM PDT

Ok when I first decided to pursue a career online I started a website and since then I've been reading and learning a lot about IM and the endless possibilities of making money (from this forum especially!) and have decided it would be best to sale my website. Any suggestions as far as finding a good buyer and making more appealing and or raising the value of it? It's number 18 on google for the targeted keyword it has a lot of content the adsense is making a few bucks here and there.

Anyone know where to get NFL Football LIve Streams ?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:26 PM PDT

Im looking to build a NFL Football live streaming site and need to know where to get the LIve feeds from that can be used on my website? Thanks in advance for your help

A Mouse Recording Tool

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:20 PM PDT

I found this program that records mouse clicks and time between them.

It can do simple tasks on the computer.

Ive used it for all kinds of things, like playing runescape(a online game that is boring but you can sell gold in it for real money) , Clicking on ads for me, and alot more.

/file/1927924512 and its at wupload

This is a pretty handy program for simple tasks you don't feel like doing

Market Samurai Doesnt Work! WTF?! is it just me?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:14 PM PDT

I'm trying to use market samurai but for the last few weeks it just refuses to work.
The only thing that does work is the keyword analyzing.
but the SEO Competition tool doesn't seem to work..

Is it just me, or you all are experiencing the same problem?

My competitor has 164k backlinks to homepage

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:11 PM PDT

I am at 12k, what would be the best way to catch up without raising any flags but at a decent rate. The site I have is 9 years old so I doubt the sandbox is probable but anything is possible. Feel free to plug services I need ideas.

Programs I have at my disposal(will buy others if need be)
Scrapebox
AMR
TBS
SEO powersuite

Thank you

Fanpage Worth the money

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 12:07 PM PDT

Hey I am thinking of purchase of fanpage and was wondering for 100 bucks and say a 20k page how soon would I make the money back? Is it guarnteed does it depend on the page should I spend my money on fb tools and wait instead ?

What to do with pretty much unlimited time and roughly $3k?

Posted: 05 Nov 2011 11:59 AM PDT

Desperately need help, I have no idea what I should be doing. I don't go to school or work. I figure there's no point in working as the most I'd make from now till Sep is probably like $10k, better to spend my time on something online and earn a lot more.

So yeah, I literally could work on something 24hrs a day if I wanted. Will be going College in Sept though and as I said in title have about $3k to work with (its actually probably more like 3.2 - 3.4)

I'm betting a lot of you could probably turn this into 50k or more in a year.

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Author url are dofollow but comment are moderated by me , you know the drill.